Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of Bust with the Boys. I'm your host, Will Compton Taylor. He's at training camp. You guys know the drill. The vibes are high. We're pro vibes right now. The vibes are fucking high. Welcome again, Welcome to Bust with the Boys. This episode is brought to you by our one and only, Chevy Silverado. We know that every team starts the season undefeated. Jack in the back thanks to Tennessee Balls are gonna go undefeated this year, just like everybody else with their football team. JP's gonna think the game Cocks are going undefeated this year. I know that the Huskers are starting off one to oh this weekend. For the first month, everyone has a shot. But one team has already won it all, and that's Chevy.
Speaker 2: It's star player, the Silverado.
Speaker 1: According to JD Power, Chevy is the most awarded brand for new vehicle quality and Chevy Trucks has won more new Vehicle Quality awards than any other brand in the world. That's some serious hardware, boys, But the champions don't stop. They keep moving forward. And that's what the Silverado does. What the boys are all about. From the LT model to the most extreme Silverado ever, the ZR two. Chevy gave the Silverado a new interior with a larger infotainment screen and digital instrument cluster. They gave it towing technology and up to fourteen available camera views. I will say that again, fourteen available camera views. It's always truck season here at Busting with the Boys, but now it's also tailgate season. And what better way to roll to a tailgate than in a Chevy Silverado boasting a larger, more functional bed than any other competitor out there, with the cornhole set in the back that the boys are selling online right now, and the plastic table that's branded Busting with the Boys where you set up ten red solo cups on each side and throw pink balls into. Head over to Chevy dot com to learn more about the Chevy Silverado for JD Power twenty twenty two US Award information, because I'm sure that you guys want to go look up these stats for sure. Visit jdpower dot com Forward Slash Awards, Boys, Big Pod.
Speaker 3: All the Green Bay fans.
Speaker 1: I hope you've been eating this up with the Presa Smith AJ Dillon episode The Lafleur Basacci episode. I hope your juices were boiling just like ours were when we had the Italian sallion Basachi on the bus. But now we continue to roll this consistently into our little training camp tour.
Speaker 2: I guess you could call it who fucking knows.
Speaker 1: This is also just the boys just kicking ass and doing pods whenever we want to, however we want to. But on this episode, Rob Tanyan, he co hosts with me with David Baktiari, I'm trying to get a little bit better at presenting. Like, however, the episode's gonna flow, because I know we get some new listeners all the time and people might be confused, like why the boys kick it for a good twenty to thirty minutes before every episode. This one might be shorter than the others, but ultimately we kick it. We do some house cleaning, we talk about who's on the pod, We talk about any new things that are out with Busts with the Boys, what might be moving inside of our HQ, some things coming up, obviously college football seasons coming up, and then obviously our favorite segment of the week, our shout out no free shout out segment of the week, that is where we shout something out that we hold dear to our hearts. But again, everybody understands the rules on the bus, that is, there are never any free shoutouts. But that Bach and Tenure episode, it's coming. It's absolutely incredible locker room talks sky high. We talk about basically drinking games for the back half of the episode. It's just like three white dudes the Bros Fraternity house, just talking about how we should celebrate this weekend with our drinking games, mostly beer pong. But because that's our tear talk, right, tear talk is best drinking, best drinking games, so buckle up. It's fucking awesome. We get into Bach and like how he's coming back from his ACL because he kind of he tore his ACL a couple of years ago, similar to it was around the same time time frame as Taylor. Right then he had to get a second surgery last season, Like, it's been up and down for the boy, so we wanted to dig into that. He's a very masculine. He likes to just keep positive, high vibes all time. You can tell he doesn't want to like he'll dip his tone and talking about some of his lows, but he's got such a front that you got to try and peel back the onion a little bit more. I know when we get him here in the offseason, we'll get even more into it. But you can tell he just like he doesn't like putting his waist in the water, he doesn't like going any deeper than just like dipping his toes in there. But we talk about his injury, him coming back from that, because the boy's back, and we fucking we're gonna be championing, champion ing him all year long. Thanksgiving story between him and Rob, the word got really dicey. At Thanksgiving, they sit at a table. Everybody goes around and says what they're thankful for, and they say something they have a rule to where they say something positive about the person on the left of the right or vice versa, and the other side gets what something negative or something corrective. And apparently Bach had some words to say Totonian, which is a it's an all time story that you guys are gonna enjoy. Like I said, the beer pong games, the best drinking games is our tier talk and the proper ruling.
Speaker 3: For drinking games.
Speaker 1: In beer pong, we talk about how it's gonna be universal, the official tournament rules of how you play beer pong.
Speaker 2: It ultimately just ended up.
Speaker 1: We all learned that we come from different white cultures across the globe, and we just start getting hype on Oh man, I've never heard that rule before. That shit sounds sick, and we just kind of have a great time talking about it. If you guys are watching right now, our merchandise is out today. If you're listening, if you're Tier one and you're already listening at six am, seven am on your way to work, because I know how you guys roll. At nine am Central time, this shit drops. If you're already listening and watching after nine am Central time, this shit is out. All of our merch our team brands. We're still making more like, we're still producing some more cool shit for other teams. And I think it'd be cool to kind of do like maybe like a bracket and see get fan bases involved and see who earns their shirts.
Speaker 4: I think that would be a cool idea.
Speaker 1: But Titans Raiders, Michigan, Nebraska, who else, No, we don't have any South Carolina merch that shit we.
Speaker 5: Do not, Hey, imagine that shirt though, no, the merchandise that we have out Titans Raiders, which ecks in a different world back there, Nebraska said that again. Sorry Titans Raiders. Michigan Nebraska's right now, Okay, I know Garrett.
Speaker 1: Garrett is the one on the mic right now. He's like our merch guy. He's he's the op dude. He's one on the back of operations guy.
Speaker 3: He's the OP.
Speaker 2: He's the operative for our merchandise, not like.
Speaker 3: Not the lackps.
Speaker 4: He's uh, he's you know, he's Bacon, He's.
Speaker 2: The five to zero.
Speaker 1: But Garrett does all of our merchandise. So I know, like I'm in that group chet him and him and the him and the Crip barstool. They're going back and forth in the lab on making new stuff for other teams. So we got more shit coming. But right now, Michigan, Nebraska, Raiders, and Titans. It's good to be fan bases in those areas. Or if you're like, you know, you have a fan base it's black red. I'm thinking of the hats.
Speaker 3: Black red.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like a Falcon League and yeah Falcons. Yeah yeah, that red hat of Nebraska would be a Falcons.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I you're a Falcons fan.
Speaker 2: But our new merchants out, go buy it up.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure based on our numbers last year, Like, we're gonna be rolling this shit out and they could be gone already as I'm talking right now, So make sure to go get your merch get ready for football season. The vibes are fucking high because Week zero starts this weekend.
Speaker 3: Boys, we are fucking back and you know who plays the Week zero?
Speaker 1: Like I had to contain myself on the Tuesday podcast with besides you and Lafleur like that intro, because I knew we had this one. But I'm getting a little goosebum's thinking about it. The Boys fucking play this weekend in Ireland against Northwestern Nebraska takes on Northwestern in Ireland, and I'm juice the fuck up, dude, because we're gonna start one to Oh I'm saying it right now. Can you bring up the scheduling for Week zero because maybe, uh, maybe we can shout out some other teams that are on there because we know that the Boys are playing, Oh so there's several games on this Saturday. They might as well just call it week one, Like what do we gotta call this Week zero.
Speaker 3: Week zero is dove. I won't be a hater.
Speaker 2: I gotta keep the vibes side.
Speaker 4: Week zero's dope. Week zero's dope.
Speaker 1: U Nebraska and Northwestern that said, uh is that twelve thirty Eastern time?
Speaker 4: Okay? Who else we got on there?
Speaker 3: Yukon by Utah State Wyoming in Illinois that's a weak game.
Speaker 2: But shout out our boy barstool Carl.
Speaker 1: I know he likes Illinois, but you know, come on Illinois. I was gonna say, like, essentially the Nebraska versus Northwestern Western is the primetime game of week zero. If you're looking at all those games on there, what are you gonna pick over the Nebraska Northwestern game?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Oh, I was gonna say, I'm open for I'm open for like a friendly little debate. Yeah, it's gotta be it, dude, I mean you got Yeah, it's pretty much it. North Texas at UTEP Gospootball's back.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, I'm fired up. I'm fired up for the season. God, we need good vibes on Nebraska Northwestern. Yeah that and final record, final record, I've already said it's nine to three. Do you want me to go over to the schedule with you. I can see their schedule and tell you because I did this on Brandon Walker's College Football show. We went like through the schedule and we talked about where they're gonna win and lose. I don't want to It's tough because I know I'm sure all of Nebraska and all the boys in the locker room listening to this podcast are probably listening to it like as they're flying to Dublin. But yeah, we're gonna get a double against Northwestern. We're gonna get a dub against Georgia Southern. That's two and O. We're gonna get a duble against Indiana that's three and oh and by the way, we're gonna be at the Georgia Southern game. Oh okay, bro, your boy was just like, wait a minute. I've been prepping for September third, all along, okay, double against Northwestern one and oh, double against North Dakota two and o, double against Georgia Southern three and oh, and we're gonna get the We're gonna mop the floor North Dakota because the boys are going We're bringing the bus guys again, bust and went. The boys will be there September third, we're trying to figure out. I think we're gonna tailgate in the exact same spot that we were last year. We're gonna be right where they drop, uh, drop the boys off at the for the unity walk before the game. Our bus is gonna be parked right there, right where that bus comes. So we're gonna be tapping up all the boys. The energy's gonna be high. I'm seeing if we can get maybe somebody who wants to cook food around us, like do an actual tailgate. Hopefully we can have some merch too. I think it'd be cool to like bring merch out there. If we can't, we'll all see. It's all up for discussion. I'm kind of saying a lot of this stuff just off the top of my head. So that's two, and oh, Georgia Southern three and oh Oklahoma Nebraska.
Speaker 2: Okay, now here's where you gotta get.
Speaker 1: You gotta figure out how we're gonna go nine to three, because you know, I'm ready to go twelve. And oh, like I'm ready to fucking we can beat Oklahoma. We're gonna beat Oklahoma. We're gonna we're gonna beat Oklahoma. That's four, and oh, I really think we're gonna be three and oh, and the standard for this year is gonna be set because obviously Frost has been there for a long time. You guys felt you guys felt the way the players, especially fucking Garrett Nelson, like he's a captain, and you know he's like a real captain. He's not like a quiet I got to see on my chest there by voted me captain like that motherfucker checks dudes. And I just think if they're three and oh and the boys are rolling like going into Oklahoma, because last year you can look around and say, guys, we're literally one play away from every loss that we had. I know, we're smiling and I joked, and I say, we're nine places away from being twelve and oh. But if you're a coach, you can say, guys, we can play with everybody.
Speaker 2: We already proved it last year.
Speaker 1: We can't put the game in the hands of the referee or special teams, but we can beat everybody. Three and oh home against the old rival Oklahoma, we're going at four and oh Indiana five, and Oh Rutgers six, and oh Purdue, no Perdue. I gotta thrown a little respect for Purdue. They are a better football team. With that said, seven and oh Illinois Nebraska eight. No, holy fuck, we are. I ain't knowing we were in the top fifteen higher probably, but you know they'll disrespect Nebraska.
Speaker 3: Okay, Garrett's a pump thing. He just start to lean back. Okay.
Speaker 1: Ok Now, and now I don't like this. I don't like saying nine and three because now I gotta find three just losses at the end of the season, like we're gonna just we're gonna drink the cool We're gonna drink the kol Aid and believe in ourselves and all of a sudden, we're just gonna drop three. Minnesota be sere. It gets tough. Boys, I'm gonna say, you don't have to stick to nine and three. You're right, you are right right? What am I at right now?
Speaker 6: Eight?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, after further review, six and six, nine and oh Minnesota, and we're taking that. We're taking Minnesota, and we're going into the big house. We're going into the fucking big house, the bust and Bowl.
Speaker 3: Nine and oh.
Speaker 1: Hopefully Michigan's ranked eighth right now. I hope Michigan is nine and oh, because they'll be the number one seed in the country will be nine and oh probably what.
Speaker 3: The eight seed? Seven?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Seven or eight seed for the bust and Bowl the first trophy.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 2: Don't you feel that? Do you feel that energy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Two, nine and oh teams going at it?
Speaker 3: Do you imagine?
Speaker 7: Ah, it almost seems unreal, like a fantasy ten and.
Speaker 4: O for the Huskers.
Speaker 1: We're beating Michigan because that's one like, I don't care what the fucking argument is. That's one where I just think, like I'm gonna have to do my part, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I might go out the whole week and be with the team the entire week and just be with them in the film room and just juice them up. And but we'll be ten and oh and where I think we get our first losses when the Wisconsin comes to Nebraska. I think after you hoist that busting trophies, where maybe you're like, we made it, we've done it. We're in the off seasons, we've won our bowl game, we've won our Natty. Because now we're ten and oh and undefeated, I think we dropped the Wisconsin. And also because there's a lot of PTSD from Wisconsin, like Wisconsin owns my life. Melvin Gordon truly owns a part of real estate my brain that I have to venmo him literally once a month and like give him money because he takes it. And then I think we go. I think we go eleven to one because we're gonna beat Iowa. Hey, we're gonna beat Iowa. Iowa, We're at Iowa. I think you lose to Wisconsin. It's like one of those you gotta check yourself because now at this point the Nebraska locker room, like everyone's in this delusional universe of we're back, and I'm gonna be in it too, Like we're we're gonna be like, oh, we're the Alabamas of the world. We lost, we let our guard down against Wisconsin and we let them sneak one on us, like this ain't us boys, and we're gonna get it back and we're gonna take it out on nowa Hawkeyes. Yeah, and then George Kittle's gonna have to wear a gear and we're gonna be fucking eleven and one. You know, we're gonna surprise the NC double. I know you're laughing because it sounds ridiculous, but our schedules set fucking up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, pretty much every year it is no, it's not run the run, run the schedule.
Speaker 2: Last year we had one of the hard schedules in the in ball.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't have it off the top of my head.
Speaker 6: But would you be happy with the bid at the college Football Playoff but lose the bust and Ball?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: So you're saying we go eleven and one, but our one losses to Michigan instead, So we lose the bust and Ball, but we get a bid to the college football Playoff?
Speaker 3: What would you be happy? Would you be happy with that?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Here's why. So I'm going to assume, let's hope in this situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeasty saying not so fast midget didn't know what he says, my friend, No, no, no, no, he said in this one video.
Speaker 1: Obviously I'm just quoting somebody not so fast, my friend. But here's why I don't mind that. Like, of course I'm taking that we get a shot at the national championship, you go in the Costwall Playoff. I'm going to assume Michigan is still number one, like they're in the Costwall Playoff, Like we can still circle them on the schedule for the COSTWA will playoff, so we get our get back in the COSGEWA will playoff. Now say Michigan, say Michigan beat us, but there were frauds which could very well happen. Like that is like a story a tailors Oldos time, Like Michigan's just being a bunch of frauds. They could beat us and not make the Costwall playoff. And it's like, Okay, have the fucking bust and trophy. We're we're we're at where where it really matters. Which is gonna suck to say, because obviously I love the busting trophy. Yeah, there's more years on that. We'll get you back next year. But look where we're at now. If we're in the costwo will playoff. But I think you look at that skin now where like people are gonna be like, will so fucking delusional?
Speaker 3: Yeah you're right, I'm like, I am very biased.
Speaker 1: But if you look at our tough games obviously Oklahoma Purdue, what do you whispering JP?
Speaker 3: I did not say it work, Gary, you whispering dog. Don't put those bad vibes in the air.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 3: But it's just so funny.
Speaker 4: It's fun like college football is.
Speaker 1: Back I know, like you, dude, do you see the sunlight out there? I feel like it's starting to shine a little, Like it's like a whiter sunlight when football seasons coming around, you know what I mean, Like that, like it's not fall yet, but it's starting to get to where, you know, in the summertime, I feel like it's more of a yellow sun.
Speaker 2: It's more of a yellow tin outside.
Speaker 1: When you get more in the football season, it's more of like a whiter tint, Like it's like the.
Speaker 4: Haze is coming over a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, And I felt that when I was taking it too earlier today, Like I was looking outside and I was like, bro, it's we're here. It's weeks zero. College football is back, man, and it is a lot of fun. I swear to God, if those boys lose in Ireland, Like, oh, what if that's the only loss, it's gonna hurt this weekend if that happens, Like just yeah, if they finish eleven and one and that's the first loss, like that's great for us.
Speaker 3: We'll probably be like a two seed, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, you comfortable, I said, because you want to get your losses out of the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is the way to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that would suck.
Speaker 3: I don't even want to talk about.
Speaker 4: That, Like Gary, come on, man, I'm sorry, we're.
Speaker 1: Trying to like, but I will say the hard games Oklahoma, I think Purdue is gonna be hard, Minnesota is gonna be hard because I respect those sup programs as much as I'm gonna laugh about them and like poke fun at them and dig at them. Like those are two like up and coming programs that are gaining some respect. Michigan Wisconsin. I think I was always tough. I was always tough for us. It's like the battle of the border. So who has the better who has the better corn Cow's beef?
Speaker 4: Like shit? Like that gay shit.
Speaker 3: Real, just say that. I don't know where, bro, there's nothing like dropping that G word in the right spot. M Oh.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm so hype that college football's back, man, that football's back.
Speaker 2: Like we gotta wait like three weeks. I feel like for the NFL.
Speaker 1: What sucks is like we know college is back, and you still gotta wait like extra long for the NFL for god knows. God only knows, man, It's up to the gods at this point. So merch that's out the boxyardy pot. We're gonna get to We're gonna we're looking into doing a fantasy football league with the boys. Uh, maybe the fans use the punishment. I was gonna say, we're talking about doing a fantasy football league. I don't know what that has to do. You know, I don't know if like anybody will be in it. Maybe you look at one fan is in the fantasy league. I don't know, but I know all the boys were in our group chat. We're thinking about how we can do a fantasy football league, because we all do. We're all kind of like Spider Man looking at each other saying, oh, you do a league with your friends.
Speaker 3: You do a league with your friends.
Speaker 1: I think it only makes sense that the Bust and Boys we get a fantasy football league going. And maybe the way to incorporate the fans is maybe one fan joins. That could be really hard and then I always find it extremely difficult, like choosing a winner. But maybe the fans choose the punishment. Again, maybe you like narrow it down like these are the big hot hot topics. Fuck it sucks for one of you guys, because I'm a dog in fantasy football. I'm just letting you guys know. I'm not saying I'm gonna win. I'm just saying I'm a dog. I won't be last. But before we get to the episode, we gotta do our favorite shot out of the week, and that segment, our favorite shodout of the week, our favorite segment of the week, and that segment is the shout out, Go free shoutouts segment of the week.
Speaker 3: Are you guys ready to go? I know we're doing two in a week.
Speaker 1: It's putting a lot onnest and I'll put a lot of expectation, but I think I think we'll be solid.
Speaker 2: BLOSSI start us off.
Speaker 3: I'm sure're gonna shout somebody out from the Niners, not this week.
Speaker 6: But my shadow in honor of Fantasy Football League is when you're doing the draft. I did one this two weekends ago, and there was a special player that I had in mind that I was hoping nobody else had on their radar because he got injured last week. And I saw tight end go off the board, tight End go off the board, tight End go off the board, and I was like, I'm gonna build up early on these other positions because I feel like people are sleeping on this man. And in the tenth round I was able to snag Robert Tanya from the from the Green Bay Packers. So my shout out, no free shoutout goes to that sleeper that nobody else is thinking about.
Speaker 1: I was disrespectful, disrespectful. I snuck Renfro last year late in the rounds. He obviously nobody will be able to sneak him this year because he's I saw that tough look. But ever, you know, I'll pup all pub's good pub. That's one of those things where it's going viral for you and it's what he was doing. Yeah, JP, what do you got brother?
Speaker 4: I got.
Speaker 7: One that goes out to once again performing in front of in front of the boys, in front of in front of a crew, say like you're going down.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 7: Really, every time I do a shout out Whill it's like, oh God, you took mine, Like you're going down to. Like a market on somewhere is super packed on the weekend. It's hard to find parking and you have a lot of people in the car, and then you see a spot that's a parallel parking spot and a few people are like, ah, dude, I don't think you can pull.
Speaker 3: That one off with that dog and you you.
Speaker 7: Just cut up there, whip it in and then you just get that a flaus from the boys. So my shout out, no free shout out goes to coming in the clutch with the parallel parking in front of the boys.
Speaker 1: That's a good one, brother, that's a really good one. I hope everybody knew that's tuning into. And if you're watching right now or listening, for the love of God, subscribe to the boys.
Speaker 4: Follow subscribe.
Speaker 1: Let's continue to close that margin of people who listen to the pot and the subscribers that we have. So, for the love of God, do the Boys of Favor in a solid and subscribe to us on one of the apps that you listen to us or YouTube and YouTube where you watch us.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: But I'm fired up, and I hope that every new listener like understands the whole shout out like they're just vibes that we're trying.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 1: There are moments in time where you look back on and we look around at each other and that that clap, that applause that you get right there where we all think about it, those small things in life those are what we're shouting out. Sometimes we might shout out you know, dumb stuff like players or you know, niner stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: I'm teasing Bloss right now because he always has like some shoutouts like that. Bluss is like the good guy of the shout out crew, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: He always wants to do something like positive and spread like you know, actual positivity.
Speaker 3: You have you been thinking about it?
Speaker 2: Your delivery will always be my favorite.
Speaker 1: The lights are on, the moment's happening, and like, but yeah, anyway, Garrett, I just wanted to throw that in there because again, I feel like we got billions of new listeners.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and mine's gonna go along with kind of your description of what this is, because my shout out is when it's the middle of the work week and you're out in the wild, whether it's like for me, it just happened, like getting a coffee and I'm walking out and I just see one of my boys.
Speaker 4: He's on his lunch break. So it's just when it's like.
Speaker 5: The middle of the week, work week and you see one of your boys out in the wild and you're like, hey, what's good bro?
Speaker 3: Catch up?
Speaker 5: For a second. Back to the grind. So that's my shout out of the week.
Speaker 1: It's a golf clap my shout out. It actually happened to me over the weekend. My wife, she had like a company party that was on Saturday. She was kind of feeling me out if I wanted.
Speaker 4: To go or not.
Speaker 3: I kind of gave the whole We've been in Hawaii, we've been traveling. Like it's man, I really just want to not do anything on the weekend. Plus there's a lot of preseason games on the Titans were playing during the time frame and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: It's like, man, I kind of just want to show.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, go do your thing, and like I'll watch through like I'll watch a baby like you you like.
Speaker 1: You go, you go do your own thing. You don't have to worry about the baby or nothing. But she wanted to show rue off. She wanted to go and take the baby and like like people have been asking about her, so they want to hold her and stuff like that. Charlie was also gonna go and play some like our saying volleyball. They had some sanding volleyball going on, which is a little low key shoutout in itself, and she wanted to show her off, so she took her with her. So my shout out, no free shout out goes to when you have an empty house and everybody's gone and you're just chilling vibing. Yeah, you might crank one out in that tiphray, but when you just had when you know you have your place to yourself, like whether you have roommates, you live with, like living with somebody, living with your parents, living with you girlfriend, whatever the case may be, when you get that empty house at a time where you're like, I just want to kick and do whatever I want. I don't want to have anybody looking at me. Why has he been watching TV all day? Vibe like any of that. So my shout out free shout out goes to having that empty house and just enjoying your vibes.
Speaker 4: But that's mine. I appreciate that. Bloss. Hey, that's fire because you were trying to do the right thing. Yeah, yeah, added to my enjoyment.
Speaker 1: Yes, Like I wasn't trying to like pawn rue off, like, hey, you mind taking her and I just have the house to myself, like such a selfish move, But I actually was like, I know, I get to travel around and do stuff and be with the boys and do things where you gotta watch ru and h Charles. She's an all star about it. But when she's like, oh, I kind of want to take her. And then she was cool with me, like not going to the party, I was like, Yo, what a massive win. So those ones where the door shuts and you're just like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you kind of like.
Speaker 1: Look around your house too, like what do I want to do? And then you just PLoP right down on the couch.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You open the fridge, know one, what's already in there?
Speaker 4: Not in there?
Speaker 1: And you like fuck I all wuber eat something like fuck it like we're living large to night. Boys just look at waffle like, enjoy this couch, just crank them TV on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's m.
Speaker 3: I have something real quick.
Speaker 7: I want to put out to the fans to see what they think about it.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, brother, we.
Speaker 7: Have our shout out of the week. The vibes are high. You're speaking about blosses positivity. Maybe once in a while we hit a pet peeve of the week, something that's pissed us off, something that's been bothering us.
Speaker 3: We can we call.
Speaker 7: Should we call pet Peeve of the week working name but working Yeah, I'm with us. Wanted to put it out there, Yeah there's some out. Yeah we can leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Shout out, no free shout out of the week Pet Peeve Vibe Killer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't wanna.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't want to pick a back up family guy, but we will take his family guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lawyer the fuck up boys. All right, appreciate you guys for listening. I'm sure you guys will hear an ad read right now. Maybe maybe not. I have no clue, but enjoy this. Uh David Bock to our episode with Rob Tunyan as the co host again in the middle of our Green Bad Packer Little training Camp tour that we did. Next week we'll be dropping a Rod the Big Dog, Big twelve, Hall of Famer, Ayahuasca, King of Ayahuasca, Lord Protector of Ayahuasca. But yeah, man, subscribe and enjoy. I hope you guys are enjoying the episode. We're taking a quick break to shout out to boys from Georgia Boot. Georgia Boot makes super good looking, super comfortable boots, so comfortable you never want to take these boys off. They hold up in any condition without sacrificing comfort or style. It think about it as the comfort technology of an athletic shoe packed into a great looking boot, a style that I feel.
Speaker 2: Like I want to lean into more at times.
Speaker 1: Is that like when I was at Kittlefest and I had that little you know, the boot I had, like the short shorts, one of those, like the five seven inch shorts, the white socks, the high white socks, they just go over top of the boots.
Speaker 4: The now my Georgia boots shining on my feet with.
Speaker 1: Like with like that that, you know, like the jersey, the jersey shirt that I wear, Not the jersey shirt, but like the jerseys as I wear the Cores Light one, the Budweiser one, Yeah, the baseball jerseys. There we go, appreciate that get more, Yeah, like a happy Gilmore vibe, but with the short shorts. Happy Gilmore is a long, short guy and I love his I love his style number one because he never changes.
Speaker 2: He's the same person all the time.
Speaker 1: But that's what I think about when thinking copying more Georgia boot, like adding and adding more pairs to my bag and like making it more of a style.
Speaker 2: But it's Georgia Boot boys.
Speaker 1: Whether you're working on your feet all day, working around the house, thinking about a new style girl now with the boys, friends, family, whatever the case may be, they don't sacrifice comfort, style or and they also don't sacrifice vibes.
Speaker 2: They're they're a vibe lifter.
Speaker 1: Head over to georgiaboot dot com and use code busting bussi an for twenty percent off. Again georgiaboot dot com, use code busting for the most generous twenty percent off of all time.
Speaker 4: Back to the episode, are we rolling? This is sick man?
Speaker 2: Everyone's like, is this a fucking joke?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like, first of all, I've been talking with Taylor. I know for a fact you guys are doing well. What the fuck.
Speaker 1: Whatever Taylor tells you, he doesn't know, he doesn't see that stuff. Taylor's doing well as always good for him. But uh So, the reason the bus doesn't work is there are a lot of parts that are obst for this year, for this particular bus. So if we did absolutely everything we needed to do, we might as well buy a new bus and deck it out, and we would still that would still be cheaper than trying to rebuild this thing.
Speaker 3: So you guys are gonna buy a new bus.
Speaker 4: Potentially, you never know. It kind of just depends.
Speaker 1: I mean right now, that towing the gritty side of it kind of like plays like we're out here parked at lambeau Field right now because it got towed.
Speaker 3: What's make sure you.
Speaker 4: Have that might close to you.
Speaker 3: We're talking right now, we're on, Yeah, we're.
Speaker 4: We're live.
Speaker 3: What's grittier driving a bus, build all this equipment or getting toad? Toad?
Speaker 1: I think it's toad too, because you're not it doesn't work. You're doing whatever it takes to get it going.
Speaker 4: Let's getting spoon fed though. There's a price of being getting a spoon feeding.
Speaker 3: And that's what I'm saying a little gritty and we have to feed yourself. Da if I don't want to have to do this so early until I came in hot this morning.
Speaker 4: I don't want to do this early. Yeah, don't don't. Don't want to press me today. I'm already. I'mlready on one. Wait till the twenty minute mark and we'll go at it.
Speaker 1: It's okay, good, But you were saying that we'll probably we'll probably be good friends because you're moving to Nashville. Yeah, we're putting together Rob and I. We just came up with this this morning in in Aaron.
Speaker 4: We're gonna put the other like a motorcycle gang, but it's a three whe wheel motorcycle gang, a three wheeler gang. And how was Aaron's ideas? I'm out, We're out, we got friction, we got drama in the Green Bay locker room. I'm real.
Speaker 3: The last thing I want to do to be a part of his motorcycle game for the real motorcycle game and drama within. Explain why are you guys actually gonna be riding motorcycles or like the thought of it? I personally am down to hang like.
Speaker 4: You know, no, no, no, I.
Speaker 1: Think me and you I think we will be doing this no matter what, whether or not twelve and Bock join us.
Speaker 4: I think hisself for yeah.
Speaker 3: Actually know what I'm saying, is he actually gonna be riding a motorcycle?
Speaker 4: I mean he's a three wheeler. I think he's going to be because do we even know if he's really going to move to Nashville. If he just bought property just to say so.
Speaker 1: He bought property, he said he was going, Yeah, how did he like the pod this morning.
Speaker 4: He enjoyed it. He had a good time. But you can be real, no, I said, I said, you did a good job, and he said, you know, you did a good job. And I was like, but I'm sorry. I had to ask that last question. And then Rich heard and then I told him the question. I asked the start one, bench one cut one between Donald, driver, Jordie and Davante. Oh that's epic. What do you say? He gave a good answer, but then Rich got mad at me for asking that day right, He's like, what was his answer?
Speaker 2: He said, you got mad at you?
Speaker 4: He said with cut Donald, starte and bench Jordy because he's a farmer now and gained a little weight.
Speaker 3: But Rich got mad. He's like, pissed that I even would ask that. He goes, what kind of fucking question is that? Well, we've been we'll bench the fucking tight end. I'm like, dude, I've been benched for five years, you fucking rich.
Speaker 1: Rich was on here, I know you, and they were all jerking each other off, back and forth, him and a Lafleur.
Speaker 3: You got to so Lafleur is corny?
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Yes, what are we gonna get out of the box. Yeah, all right, this is Mary Kill. Well at least three back here. This this is my camp mode anytime I get in camp, because you know you're ten for you. Yeah, Damneel of our days. I am so fucking bored. I just have to like make up stupid ship to get get going on my day and like spice stuff up. So I usually go to all rookies and ask him really messed up questions, but fuck Mary Kill usually my favorite. So it's we're here, let me ask you of those two more times to get you guys names now, Jack, JP, Garrett? Alright, easy, all right, I got.
Speaker 2: Fuck Mary Kill.
Speaker 3: Garrett.
Speaker 4: Garrett's giving you sweet eyes, like, dude, come on.
Speaker 1: Jacks getting Jacks getting fucked because Jack's the prettiest. I'm disappointed. I think it's so too, because I think I'll marry JP because he's very, he's very, He's a Christian boy. He's he's a good Christian boy. Like he's like, he's the boy you want your daughter to bring home to. I feel like, would you guys say that? Would you guys agree with that?
Speaker 4: And you do?
Speaker 3: The baby girl? So I do. That means a lot you said what you've heard him cuss, And that's why I was.
Speaker 4: So vulnerable to the the joke that he got us with. Oh, I really was sincere about it.
Speaker 2: You ever heard of forty sebs forty room forty?
Speaker 3: Yeah, room forty.
Speaker 4: Where's that? Oh?
Speaker 3: Fuck god?
Speaker 4: We were just saying that we couldn't believe he got us. You're in camp, dude, lock him. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking, I'm like, I'm looking at Garret. I'm like, dude, you're not in the chubby Chase. I couldn't get past that. And then he just you know, my defense was down, So Garrett, I would kill you. I don't want to kill you.
Speaker 2: I just oh my god, that's clutch.
Speaker 4: Robert Clutch, Thank you that scared of me? In these names are Robert?
Speaker 3: Fuck? What's his name? You're saying Robert? Because rob what was the dude's name who gave.
Speaker 4: The waters whaler? Or no, that was Nate, Nate Nate's clutch shut out Nate for sure.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and he also has another concept that I appreciate about him. I don't do it whatsoever, but he doesn't buy Uber Eats or Postmates JP.
Speaker 3: He said if he's.
Speaker 1: Ever in the mindset to where he wants to buy or if he can't drive and go pick up whatever he's want to eat, then he's not gonna buy it on an app and pay more money.
Speaker 4: What if you're under the influence and you can't drink and drive.
Speaker 3: He's never under the influence. Yeah, he's a good dude, Like he's a Yeah. I don't like it at all. I respect it, definitely don't like your decision. Well, I clearly not even yourself. You won't even get Uber Eats or Postmates never, not once. I've never gotten.
Speaker 1: He thinks if he did, he'd call himself lazy. It's one of those things where you're sitting and listing to him have some of the concepts and stuff where you're like, he's.
Speaker 4: A good dude.
Speaker 3: Or could be because I don't know, you over feel each other out. Could be really stupid, not being efficient efficiency because you can spend your time having someone else pick it up for you and you could be doing more shit.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Something would be an argument for I'm looking to get roasted, just like this bus just cooking me right now? Come on, talk bad treating bad. Oh, that's true. Usually there is a Mike. Look, I'm the youngest that I got.
Speaker 4: I got three other siblings, man, so I can take a lot of heat.
Speaker 3: So is there is there? Do we have a headline? Here?
Speaker 4: Is there? Is there?
Speaker 1: Drum in the Green Bay locker room with twelve and you guys favorite guy? I feel like you guys are all three best friends?
Speaker 3: Am I off?
Speaker 4: I think I don't think there is any favorites, And if it was, I don't think anyone really wants to be the favorite. I mean I'm the favorite. You're the favorite to Aaron? Yeah, he's the favorite.
Speaker 3: To Matt? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 3: Is Matt your dad coach before your dad?
Speaker 4: He's my head coach. You see your daddy, he's my head coach.
Speaker 3: He's daddy.
Speaker 4: But Matt, you're Matt's favorite. Hmm, Aaron doesn't count. That does not look us feel like this.
Speaker 3: I make a lot of jokes, have a lot of fun, and they let him slide and lets and he lets them slide.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can afford to make these jokes.
Speaker 3: Probably, I don't know how much more I can afford, but at this point, but I'll tell you what Dave's best joke, and it's not even a real joke.
Speaker 4: It's just the most unnecessary time. It's the time, the perfect timing, but it's unnecessary timing when he makes fart noises and meetings it could be some dead serious can you do the fart noise so everyone understands what it is? Yes, So.
Speaker 3: Nothing make make a really bad joke, just something he'd be like, you guys like this, You guys like this, like trying to like, you know, like joke around because it was like a bad play or whatever, like a bad video. Like we're gonna have like a night meetings. Okay, so we're not changing schedule of night meetings and we're like, no, I'm just kidding, guys, we're not gonna have night means you guys have it off. I'm like we kind of already knew he was gonna have off. Yeah, kind of quiet and I'll just be like.
Speaker 4: But loud and it is perfect timing every time, and it gets me every time and everyone loves it. Some simple something slight.
Speaker 3: Would you say you're the funniest dude on the team. Would you say he's the funniest dude on the team.
Speaker 4: I have said that. I really my first podcast, I said, remember my first podcast on here. I said, he's the funniest person on the team. I actually make you feel man, you know, I kind of made my heart grow a little more. I appreciate that. I mean, dude, I don't I don't think.
Speaker 3: I think I'm just very outlandish adhd and just gets super bored where I just like, do stat that's what we need.
Speaker 4: But that's what's funny in the locker room for me. And I'm always with you and to Median, I just do know that's all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're like a vibes guy.
Speaker 1: You want all the fun you want to do all the funny ship, you want to make people laugh. Like, hey, we're taking this situation way too serious.
Speaker 3: A way to cut this. Yeah, we're around ninety guys for fourteen hours a day. Like I'm gonna say a gay joke, like that's just gonna happen. I love that. I mean, like I got I love one especially we love Yeah we're pro game. Oh no, no, I love like, like, look everyone's getting heat from me. I I just think it's like fun, especially when we're in such a masculine sport and guys are trying to like be super like tough, puff their chest, up super Alpha's. Yeah, I'm just like, dude, come on with me. Yeah, I just like do stupid stuff. I'm like that, like knock that off.
Speaker 4: Who's got the biggest alpha stature that they try to you point it at me like you want you want to take I was gonna say that President's got to be up there, dude, presil Smith not like alpha, but just like you know, like he wants to like you know, keep that you know mantra about him.
Speaker 3: You know, bro, he's got this bravado.
Speaker 1: I told me he's like I think I told me sensitive, like he's got like he's been that way since he was He's not like I.
Speaker 4: Told you, like when we were on with Aaron, Like, dude, no one really has like an ego, but everyone's like getting messed with one's getting jokes everyone. You are not safe for Anyone's.
Speaker 3: Can't seem feminine whatsoever. You know what I'm saying, Like I don't go around so but but you me and he like he's like my absolute homie. But and we came from such different areas and like I understand why he wants the Puffi's chests. I mean, he's got a S on his chest like for Superman, but I love messing with him and I get his goat that like makes my day.
Speaker 4: Elton Jenkins, who's this Elton Jenkins? You don't know who Elton Jenkins is? So I mean you might have to do something.
Speaker 1: Reports no doubt, there's no doubt that I should be way more prepared with.
Speaker 2: Being like a sport.
Speaker 4: I mean you literally have a jersey on you don't know who Elton Jenkins.
Speaker 3: Because I'm a player. What he means, right, you should know your teammates, your team. That's true, that's a good point. You got me there, you got me there. But I'll get more privileged at the roster.
Speaker 4: David's funniest on the team though, who's this? My vote is Dave funniest guy on the team. I'll take it.
Speaker 3: Learn to accept that someone's got a shoulder in self love, right, yeah, sure, find self love.
Speaker 4: I'll take it today not feeling it. But I'll also so curry of jokes, the question thousand and.
Speaker 3: One that I think is the closest thing. I'm definitely the Seth curve of jokes. I will lob one from half court every day. So it's either gonna be the greatest joke or it's like miss big, I'm like nine for thirteen from like past.
Speaker 4: Like like what thirty feet?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like okay, I'll holster this one. Boys one didn't play off that well. But what I was hopefully pressing's in there doing right now. But pressing came on because JP goes, do you have any will stories? And pressing literally detail remember me going around the locker room and asking just the most outrageous question. But it's really not like you guys have been in locker rooms. It's like I basically had to preface it because everybody's masculator is coming out. Oh, I knocked the gun out of their hand. I'll do this, I'll do that. But essentially it was you're your most loved family member. They're at gunpoint. You're locked in a cage, so you can't do nothing. You are locked in a cage. You won't be released, your family won't be like go. Your family member won't be like go, held a gunpoint, and you either have to suck a dick or taking the ass. And that was it was like who's which one would you rather do? It's the would you rather question?
Speaker 3: And you guys would say neither and then it's like I would have to bring in an element of their family member dying.
Speaker 1: To try to get it out of him. And then it's like, oh, I knock the gun out, and then so I had to bring the cage out and say, all right, you're locked in a cage.
Speaker 2: But it's basically the would you rather suck a dick? Are taking the ass?
Speaker 1: And I would go around and basically chart who would say what I.
Speaker 3: Knew that is and charged. I will be honest, my days do consist of like, can I get this super alpha vibrato like chest pumped up? Can I get him to say something super like just like completely opposite of what he wants to say? So I build whatever scenario and as soon as I get I get his goat. I just absolutely invistiraated about it. So hearing that, I'm like, yes, dude, I am totally on. That's literally my days.
Speaker 1: We interrupt this episode to shout out Duke Cannon. Duke Cannon is a brand, and I know they're known for their deodorant that saves armpits lives because they're made for the boys who run hot up up under the pits, up in the creases. Personally, the dry Ice. Their navy blue cap and their light blue cap. Those are my two favorite of the deodorants, and it truly is dry Ice. It's exactly that. It's a concept that we've talked about all the time. It's like a glacier or an ac unit that sits in the crease of your armpit to where you never have to worry.
Speaker 2: You worry because you feel too cool underneath there.
Speaker 1: But the boys onto something different right now DS that is in my day to day, but also something that I've added to my bag that I'm extremely fired up about. That I go out of my way to actually wash my face twice a day now, and that is their coal mining face wash. This shit smells so good. I know I talked about in the last pot with my wife loving it and everything else, But it smells so good that I truly I legitimately wash my face twice a day, Like I go home after workout and I want to I put it on my face again just for like a colone effect.
Speaker 2: I think next time might start.
Speaker 1: Using it as a body wash and just say fuck it, like this is the best smelling scent that they got going on right now. But they have beard care Hairstyling, hair washed cologne. They have all this shit. You guys know, I love the Sandalwick Colone scent. Check out Duke Cannon any target or go to Duke Cannon dot com and use code busting for fifteen percent off your first order. That's Duke Cannon dot com code busting for fifteen percent off your first order. Back to this incredible episode. Since we're since we're talking about we're on the lines of like training camp conversation. What would you guys say or let's put in this an essentials list together for what you need to pack for training camp?
Speaker 3: Ooh, like if we are you guys at number one? Are you guys in a hotel?
Speaker 4: No, we're at home, and it is absolutely it's amazing, lorious.
Speaker 3: So you're saying, like, let's rewind time, go back, yes, let's yeah, Like what am I taking? Yeah? Uh, shorts about probably four pairs of shorts, four pairs of shirts, no underwear because free ballb for the ten minutes right now.
Speaker 4: No, unfortunately not, but I'm gonna work out.
Speaker 3: If I wasn't going to work out after this, oh definitely would have let it breathe for sure.
Speaker 4: I don't think I really wear much underwear in season.
Speaker 1: But outside of clothing, Uh, are we packing?
Speaker 4: Are we?
Speaker 2: Are we taking Norman tech?
Speaker 3: No? Are we taking gold bond? To me, gold bond is essential old Bron spray, Yeah, I gold spray. I'm huge.
Speaker 2: Chafing is is huge, is imperative to.
Speaker 4: Be on top of it and spray, pull back one cheek, spray dumb every day.
Speaker 1: I like the powder effect just because at the end you can kind of do like the Lebron thing, Like if you're like in front of the boys, you'll be in the training You'll be in the training room.
Speaker 2: Where's the gold band? Get the gold bomb? Powdered up?
Speaker 1: Put it down a damn compa's a lot, and really don't just putting it on my head.
Speaker 3: Just throw it up.
Speaker 4: See you out there boys.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 4: But I would go naked definitely, Like you know, like the hyper rise gun.
Speaker 2: Okay, no free shot, no free shotowside.
Speaker 4: I won't even call it so massage gun, massage gun norma text.
Speaker 3: You take that to st orberits I brought mine. Yeah, really well, all right, well we make.
Speaker 4: Anything, just anything recovery in there.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I make rookies get meself like every year, I make the rookie buy me a TV and an Xbox so I can play FIFA back in the day when we would because I'd be bored for like the two three games we play at night and at the end, I just say, you can just keep your stuff, but like, just buy it and put in my room before me so we can play. I used to do that, and then you let the rookie keep it after I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I just want the video games right then there, Like that's nice. A use what I'm saying. I mean, it's like, actually, what am I doing is sit at home and have like eight At this point, it would be yeah to you, solve that move.
Speaker 1: You make them buy it, like fuck, I gotta go buy And then at the end of camp, hey, bro, these are yours.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't want to be too mean to them, not not that early, but uh, there's a hero I would say.
Speaker 4: Stay bombs is an absolute must.
Speaker 3: I always take those on me, Like if you go check my bag round, I got I got some fart spray for what in case some guy needs to get gas on.
Speaker 4: That stuff is terrible? Well, I just keep it with me.
Speaker 3: I do this what I'm saying, like when we talked about like I'm stuff like I will literally just throw like at any point in time with my ADHD, I might just get a ship ton of energy and be like, all right, I just want to make this room.
Speaker 4: Smell like shit right now.
Speaker 3: Or I'll walk by the quarterback room, not saying I've ever done this, but I'll think about maybe spraying the room and then keep walking into my room. And then they when they complain and I see the fan and they can't go be in their room for the rest of the day because it smells so bad. I'm like, Wow, it's a.
Speaker 4: Really good idea. I probably should think about doing that.
Speaker 3: Or like smoke bombs, Like there's been smoke bombs in the position group rooms during training camp. Have you let them off? I have no idea who does them?
Speaker 4: I just have seen.
Speaker 3: Them, dude. I mean we've had some fun. There's like a couple of ones of the No, Like the first smell smells.
Speaker 4: Like it's terrible.
Speaker 3: Do you hear?
Speaker 2: That's what I want to ask.
Speaker 3: Have you ever put in somebody's car? No, but I have put one hundred and twenty pounds of dog food in someone's locker.
Speaker 4: That's funny.
Speaker 3: Well, we called him, we called him a murf dog. And one day he was just not having it in training camp, and uh, all right, I was just making like a little joke again.
Speaker 4: Steph Currez shooting from half court, didn't didn't hit.
Speaker 3: He was upset. I clearly, I definitely did feel bad, but I gave him a chance like makeup. So he started like kind of mouthing off at me. I'm like, hey, like, I get you didn't like the joke, but like I'm gonna give you a chance around to apologize what you're saying or I'm gonna do something to you. He's like, nope, I'm staying. I'm staying on my ground.
Speaker 4: I'm like okay.
Speaker 3: So then I got one hundred and twenty pounds of dog food and filled up his entire locker, all his cleats, all of everything that he wears. And all I did was put the eighteen or twenty four ounce Coca Cola cup stuck in it as like a scooper for him to scoop it out. Dude, it oh my god. But I don't like It's like it just to me because I have adhd Like my mind's like going a thousand miles a minute, like I can't.
Speaker 4: There's nothing premeditated.
Speaker 3: I'm just like Murph, dog dog dog food on twenty pounds in his locker. Now his shoes, and now he's all of his pats. Everything gets like dog food and he has scoop it out.
Speaker 4: That's a good idea.
Speaker 2: It's like he's like a tailor.
Speaker 4: He definitely doesn't. He just definitely doesn't like. But he's saying it's not premeditated, and he doesn't even think it through. He's just bank bank bank.
Speaker 3: It could have been a bad move and I didn't think it all the way through that time. No, That's why I get in trouble on my wife a lot, like when I get home, like well, I just keep having fun. Sometimes I'm like, oh, I forgot, like when I'm mama with like the boys in the locker room, like yeah, I'm sorry, you're right. I need that off switch.
Speaker 1: So Ben Jones the Center for the Titans. He's known as like the pie guy. Whenever it's somebody's birthday, he's gonna.
Speaker 2: Fill up.
Speaker 1: A plastic top or a paper plate whatever and get his hands on of either whipped cream, cottage cheese, something white in the cafeteria because he's gonna pie you in the face.
Speaker 3: He's gonna sneak up on you somehow, like that's his stitch everyone. But oh yeah, like as long as he's aware of it, coaches, that's what he's Yeah, he's gotten Verbel.
Speaker 1: He's pied Rabel in the face. And it was my birthday, and so Taylor Taylors like, hey, you should get Ben before Ben gets you. And I was like, you're a fucking genius. And so we filmed and I like got in the cafeteria and I pied him and then like you know, said something, said something to n and then took off sprinting, and uh, Ben was so mad about.
Speaker 4: It that he was talking about going to my house.
Speaker 1: He was like he took a stink stink bomb or stink whatever it is and put it all over my all over the inside of my truck. He powdered my truck. And then we were kind of going through meetings and he didn't he knew that I didn't know about it yet, and then we're like kind of going back and forth.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, bro, I fucking pied you in the face.
Speaker 1: Like it's all good, Like what do you He was like boiling, and then as everything de escalated afterwards, he's like, hey, I forget how we had a conversation and he puts his arm around me. He's like, hey, I just want to apologize now. I did something to your truck. I probably shouldn't have done it. Truck smelled. I had to get it detailed. And he was like, I was going as far as like trying to like go to your house and do something to your dog.
Speaker 2: I was like, bro, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: Ben's a good dude.
Speaker 3: I don't say they're like he's some psychos, but that's where one almost went a little too far. I was gonna do some of your dog.
Speaker 1: By I was trying to figure out where you live so I can go I can go to your house before you get home and do some of your dog.
Speaker 2: It's like, all right, man, fuck, Like happy birthday to me.
Speaker 3: Man. Do you have any uh? Do you have any good prank stories? No other than no, not even good prank vibes at work.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's a that's a great thing to be The vibes guys like a great.
Speaker 4: And sometimes I'm an instigator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little don king festered up a little bit, but you're removed from it. It's like whoaha, whoa whoa kind of like let it happen, then you step away.
Speaker 4: But I only instigate when I know it's gonna be like both sides are gonna like enjoy it. Like I would love instigating or instigating Matt's bad jokes. And how do you instigate me? Do you instigate?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, No, I would like when Dave was like talking to Elton or something like that, Like I just instigated, like you know, ohen, you're gonna let Dave.
Speaker 3: Talk to you like that stuff like that, put the knife in.
Speaker 4: A little bit more, get him gone a little bit, knowing damn well, it's never gonna stop because Dave's never gonna stop, right, No, Dave's never gonna stop. That's too much fun, way too much fun. That's why Yeah, the.
Speaker 3: Music honestly, like I think like as as you know, like the locker room is. And that's why I hated COVID, like when we had to like separate, and I think, like Aaron even harps On like how much he loved That's why I mean, what is this twenty fourth year.
Speaker 1: Something like fifty two. He's going on eighteen. Yeah, okay, eighteen. He's only placed seventeen years. He said that four times. Yeah sick.
Speaker 3: No, But I mean like just the locker room like dynamic and like I couldn't even imagine for him, Like he's had like four or five different cycles of like guys coming in and out. But like the jokes and like the the things I've heard even prior to the older guys, like what my veterans are telling me, Oh my god, I almost like yearned for it. I kind of missed it out because everyone gets a little. In my opinion, I think guy was getting a little more sensitive, which I'm sure probably when we got in the league people thought we were sensitive. They were getting less funny too that I do, and just I don't know, more serious, just taking things like too serious.
Speaker 4: I'm like, no, chill out, it's just icy hot in your helmet.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I'm saying, Like you done that to somebody?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Oh yeah, yeah yeah, Like I think that was like my fourth year.
Speaker 3: I would do that.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: Like also baby powder, Like a couple of really good ones I heard were he's whizzing the shoes of all the linemen and they put them underneath the soles, so you just start sliding in your shoe. Oh my god. And then there's a guy instigator, I can't say who, but he would always go over to the veteran.
Speaker 4: The veteran be screaming.
Speaker 3: I think it was like Cliff, like the old left tackle, and then he'd be like hey man, like all right, look, I'm not supposed to tell you, but like it was like junkun he did it, and he would just get them just so pissed at each other.
Speaker 4: So I heard the cheese whiz one. Another smart one was a you guys.
Speaker 3: Have tables in your locker locker room, any locker room you've been in like hangout room, so like usually on there there's people put like a helmet a jersey. I love this, so like this is a great story. I am actually probably gonna do at some point this year. I'm gonna take like a you take a rookie's helmet and you put it on the table with a pen and say please sign. But it's their actual, like real helmet they use, so they gotta go down to practice like all the stuff. Everyone's like it's kind of that's like a super meta move. That's a good move.
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 3: That kind of bread a rod no way, yeah, smart legendary. Was there bad blood between them?
Speaker 4: No, I think it was just like kind of just like any veteran QB to rookie QB coming to take a spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a situation where this guy's drafted you ultimately.
Speaker 3: Take over the job, right, because you always.
Speaker 2: Hear this stuff where Brett had a hard time like letting it go, right.
Speaker 4: But now they're cool. Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, both just icons for Green but like the only two quarterbacks ever played for Green Bay.
Speaker 4: Right, and what do you what do you gonna do? It's like you like he's a Hall of Famer.
Speaker 3: You got another guy who's yeah he hasn't proved yet, but like he's got all the skill set.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like this is gonna be I'm sure this sesion when you own own for you, How was it for you coming in as a rookie from Colorado and coming into like an offensive line that you know that won a Super Bowl and like was kind of put together.
Speaker 3: I was like coming in for you, I was quiet. I was not, No, I know that. Yeah, like any bit of me now is well, I did not show anyone that. I mean, like day three close to being undrafted, and I don't. I was.
Speaker 4: I was just so scared. My brother was a free agent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cut like seven times played like no sorry thirteen times on seven different teams, played oh yeah, five credit a years, so like that's I thought every day I was gonna get cut. I was freaked out. So like, yeah, when I first got in, I was super quiet about my business and Aaron because I trained with his brother Jordan, it me and him were cool at the time. He kept going through him and my brother because my brother also hung out with Aaron.
Speaker 4: And they would get Did Aaron ever do Man of the Week with you? The Man of the Year? Man of the Year?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is great.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Aaron actually super creative, really really smart, and he would do videos every week.
Speaker 4: So you know how you do like insults, I'm like.
Speaker 3: It was either friend, oh yes, the videos with Okay, so we actually used to do videos. It would make like films and they would be the Man of the Week and it would be some photos or some videos of like guys doing the like the dumbest stuff like blacked out at some of guy's house, I like Sunday night or like a Monday night, like just doing like the Bernie back in the day. That's how like old we are now like just yeah, just doing like stupid stuff like that. And like he blasted in front of like the head coach, a coordinator and sometimes like practice squad guys.
Speaker 4: You're one year two, so like it was really uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: So you never wanted to be Man of the week, right, and my rook I ended up being man of the year because I was Man of the week so many times and Aaron I hated my brother for this. Well I didn't I actually know him. I'm just really mad at him. So again really quiet, actually serious, No would you rather jokes?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Fuck Mary kill jokes?
Speaker 3: Uh and every like it feel it felt like every week for me it would be photos of me in college or videos of me just doing the dumbest shit and no one knew that side of me yet. And I just like felt so uncomfortable to a point where heb Ignor Bennet, came up to me after I got blasted man of the week. He least says, he goes, who are you? And I was like what I didn't laugh. I was like, what do you mean. He's like, well, who are you? Cause you're this man here and then I see this on the screen, so who are you? And I was just like, yeah, coach, I have fun like when I'm outside here. I'm sorry and I just kept well, I didn't know what to say. I was like freaked out, but like that was Aaron was a g for that, Like it used to be so much fun. He used to blast John Kun all the time, put on like if you did like a commercial, like a local commercial here. They usually are really low budget, really bad. Yeah, he would blast it. It was so good. It was him and fronts of the clicker and he just like goes to a little bit. Yeah, it's like things.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh, things to be ready for him two minutes and things that you know, routes that you could get the ball on or like offensive line, be ready for this blitz and then all of a sudden it just click and it's just like a.
Speaker 3: Picture of someone like and he goes it's time.
Speaker 4: Like you know when he used to dog Corey Linsley, Oh my gosh, dude. The other one of my favorites Ry Linsley. Dude, I'm a.
Speaker 3: Favor and yeah, like he's toned it down now it's kind of tougher, I think because we have a little more fun. But back when macarthy, we have things so tight all the time that we had to have designated times to let loose.
Speaker 4: That was one of those moments.
Speaker 3: Where he would go up, like he said, just be final keys and be like, hey, look like like h on these certain routes, like hey, I'm looking for this, and and and he would ask questions he'd actually bring up like younger guys and make him give the non verbal communication of the and then within that he would have like photos of you just like dudes like bear in their face and like chicks hits. Like it was just something like you would go there and it would be really like it's one thing like when you're with like the boys you're on the bus. There's another thing when you got your head coach, your offensive coordinator, like you don't know, like it's just it's a work environment and you're trying to Yeah, I'm like, dude, eron, I.
Speaker 4: Want to know. The funniest part about that might be the look of validation that Aaron would look to the crowd for like look, it would be like did that hit, Like was that funny? Did I go too far? Good? But just the look to the crowd.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I can think like I'm just thinking about them, Like there'd be dudes like on like naked on toilets.
Speaker 4: Just that I'm saying, like it would.
Speaker 1: Be really in this stuff through like other connections or it's Aaron if he's in.
Speaker 3: If he texts you and ask you for something, everybody gives us one, which I don't know.
Speaker 4: Why at this point. I mean, I don't anymore actually know.
Speaker 3: I lied once I got off of Man of the Week and the end of the year and I started being the like the source to get other people on it. Yeah, I definitely picked up on that, like I was.
Speaker 4: I was all about that. Some I keep the attention off of me.
Speaker 3: I'm done with that. But uh, that was a fun I would say for sure. That was like one of the cooler moments.
Speaker 1: Seems like you're, uh, your vibes are high right now based off the last year and everything you've had. I feel like you've had a long journey with your knee.
Speaker 3: Man, all right, that was fun, guys. No, Yeah, and that's been that's been like a nightmare. Listening to Rob's episode, what do you say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rob actually had a lot of good a lot of good stuff that you talked about with your knee and the mental and everything that's went into I am curious how your last year has been for you because you tore your knee probably the same time around the boy Taylor did as well, and obviously like going through the ebbs and flows of how it's different literally for everybody, and how your knee can swell up at times, and just the mental when you can get in the tank and get out of it, you think you're doing well, then you have a setback to this happens, that happens listening to this person, listening to that person, Like, it's good to see that you're in good fucking spirits because that shit can tear you down.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean I think, uh, like, how how has the process like made you look internally and like helped you like progress as like you know, a human, like a man instead of like you know, I talked about like you just it's always constantly football, football, football, and then it's like the football aspect is gone. I was way cooler before I tore my knee.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest, I freaking hate it because you like your football jokes guy, or you like this the facade, like let's let us in on, let us on bach a little bit. I always like like like being in control of my stuff and like having fun. I guess this is me looking into it, like internally.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's do it. Let's look internal.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, clearly he's the jokes guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was to get off ho we got a good when we try.
Speaker 1: I want to know, man, that's what that's like. That's that's like the relatability factor. Yeah, you slug beers on the weekends and have a good time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you.
Speaker 4: Can also shout out Dave shoutouts for him bringing me to court side playoff Bucks game. Dude.
Speaker 3: He chose, he chose a big move, dude.
Speaker 4: And it was like was one of like my bucket list things to watch, like an NBA playoff game like court side and I got to watch the Celtics and Bucks go at it. You're honest and Jason Tatum both have like forty fifty points. It's a different head.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, before I get like in the serious part, I look at that. Why climb up to the mountaintop if you're not gonna enjoy it, you're like your friends and family like that's a hunt. Like I've always been like, hey, I'm getting all this cool stuff, like I'll be honest, everything I'm wearing orderline free things like I don't really care too much, Like I have a couple of nice things here and there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've like enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: But Preston Smith, well I was getting him because he's always been the guy that buys a Lotti and I was like, how much you spent on jewelry? Like what He's got a monthly budget for his clothes, so we were kind of like, you know, I was pulling that out of him.
Speaker 3: But this is like I like, a I don't know, like if I'm gonna go ahead and go to like courts out with bucks, like they've been really nice and favorable to me, Like yeah, why not? Like why would I not want to be Like no, I'm too cool for everyone. Now let me go enjoy the people that also sit in courts. I'm like, no, like my people are the boy was sitting with the owners.
Speaker 4: That was tight. I was sitting with the owners. Yeah, how important you were?
Speaker 3: Important man a little bit?
Speaker 4: You you are the man. Yeah, I was telling you know, Celtics players that they were dog shit, and so I was getting hype. I didn't want to. Oh my god, dude, that's like the environment. I always liked it an NBA bass or not even NBA, just a basketball game. Environment is the best. I love him. You made it happen.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Can I say, I think we ain't done yet, but go ahead, people must. Let's get internal, David. And it has nothing to do with physical. It's all emotional and spiritual. Let's look internal. Let's look on the inside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go away.
Speaker 4: Let's go to uh Africa somewhere.
Speaker 3: You did go to Africa? Like Taylor's been awesome, like he like like I love I. I think he's an awesome duty movie. Have barely spent any time to get like a totally satellic. We would definitely enjoy each other's company and he like would send me like voice memos of like talking about the journey we're gonna be on and like we're sharing like tips.
Speaker 4: And all that.
Speaker 3: So I give him, Uh, I give him a lot of credit in a shout out for that because uh, I mean it was it was really cool and awesome. And then now he's out of it. For the most part. I know he's he's told me, you know, his stuff, but uh I him. You know, he hit me up even yesterday and and he was like, I feels terrible for you like this that the other I'm like, yeah, man, it's just the road I've been on. I had to accept it and just uh get through it. But I am excited, like it's just been so long. Man, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I texted this.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go o verbatim just because you guys are big jay journalism. We are the new media.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh you just text me right now? Oh what sweetie? Uh yeah, I wrote.
Speaker 3: Like making money's fun at all, but I actually enjoy football. And I put him close, like, if you ever tell anyone this, I'll kill you because.
Speaker 4: He goes broad never tell your story, like that's for yours tell.
Speaker 3: So here you go, Taylor, I'm giving it, giving you your piece, like I'm gonna tell the story on the bus for you.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: I appreciate him. He's not here this well that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: IM persh him.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, I.
Speaker 4: Can't like it.
Speaker 3: Man, I didn't think I remember I enjoyed football this much until like they take it away from.
Speaker 4: Me that long, and I'm like, god, Lee, what I give?
Speaker 3: Just deep? I like this, go back out there and just smashing people like it's kind of fun.
Speaker 4: It's kind of fun being really good at what you do. Yeah, Like I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Even say, like not like the fans or the arena. Well, now I do love like doing it for the fans, but like just I don't know. Sometimes like when I'm just out there playing, it's just I would probably compare it to it as chaotic as it is. It's like for me, I feel like I'm like a surfer out in the ocean riding a wave, just kind of like in my all man scally oh yeah brother, And that's like me getting really deep, Like that's that's what it feels like when I'm playing, Like, oh my god, I just want to get on that wave again. That's all I want to do. It's for me, like when everyone's streaming and yelling, tensions are high, like in my brain that's going, I'm twenty miles a minute, Like I said, it's how my like mine operates it's just so still.
Speaker 4: I think because the so I can take in so much frequency.
Speaker 3: I will say that about Dave.
Speaker 4: I think he's more calm in a game than he is at any aspect of his life. Oh yeah, no, I'm silent. I don't talk. I feel like our offense is like that all.
Speaker 3: I am not all ball Monday through Saturday, and I am all ball on Sunday. Yeah, And when it's like, oh, do you talk shit, and I'm like, dude, I don't speak to anyone.
Speaker 4: If it's something's gonna say.
Speaker 3: It's like I thought about what I think they're gonna do and how to counter it, and then if we they counter this, we're gonna counter with that based on these fronts, Like that's what and like that's the only shit I'm like spouting out other than that, Like yeah, like I don't like talking shit, and it plus a pissed off defender.
Speaker 4: Yea, my whole thing.
Speaker 3: I said, I'm running the wave and you come join me on the wave and we're really relaxed, like it's a win.
Speaker 1: For me, right, but then it gets taken away. It's been taken away for like the last year.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I've had two surgeries now since the big one and then.
Speaker 2: What's been the most frustrating part.
Speaker 3: Because it's not normal, Like I would love for it to be super cookie cutter, just like, hey, you had an A C L. We put it back there and that that part's great. Yeah, but it's like all it's like, oh now this thing's wrong. Now this is it, and then we got to work on all that. I'm like, okay, cool, I'm in a good spot. But I'm like, oh, now it's because you've done you know, we're twenty months out and.
Speaker 4: You have, you know, had these two other ones.
Speaker 3: You have to get over those now, I'm like, and then those now it's like compounding. We're like a normal scope is something quicker. Now it's longer because of the original. I'm like, dude, like Jesus, like, okay, so I'm just I've learned. I probably shoot mentally, I've already had my high stafiged lowest of lows. And now Mike, I'm warming the Bobby's like, I'm just like, hey, you know, I'm gonna take it for what it is. We're here, I see if I finally see the light, it's great.
Speaker 4: I'm yearning for it.
Speaker 3: But I can't go out and grab it. I have to just let it come to me. So that's that's where I'm at.
Speaker 4: I'm glad I can do.
Speaker 3: He's growing, dude, even since this morning. Dude, even he was, I gotta try to now.
Speaker 4: Your doing.
Speaker 3: I got, I got. This was good dude, I could get super serious, you know, but I also like to this, like, dude, there's two.
Speaker 4: There's great for Dave right there to one because obviously it's a hard subject to talk about, even like for me, but for what he's going through, it's very hard. But I'm just glad that you opened up and got to say what you've been feeling instead of packers, media or ESPN saying whatever they want. Anyway, another thing that Dave was super serious about and what was kind of rejuvenating for my career or like that I got to take the next step was what was a Thanksgiving of two thousand and nineteen Thanksgiving. So this is what dick Dave, but the boy needed it. So this I was again the second year playing tight end. I was kind of battling an injury. We were saying what we to the person who are right at the table. We had you know, thanksgiving it a rides. The person to the right, we said what we wanted, one thing we would change about them, or something that they needed to work on. The person to the left, they said what they like about them, you know, comes to me. David's to my left. So I'm like, you know, just tell David, like, hey, when you speak, I actually listen, like all this stuff, like I'm just learning, I'm a sponge YadA YadA. And Dave's turn comes in. He turns to us right and he goes, you need to get better at blocking, like in front of everyone at.
Speaker 3: The dinner table, wives and everything, And I'm like, you're right, no, but it was it was like you say, like short leg the hell. It was like a three minute dissertation of like I got into examples, like I was just kind of running with it. Yeah, and everyone was like shut the book. Like after it was a point where we got home. I was like, no, that was good. David like no, like he like Frank, he probably told you that I was stupid to say. That's exactly what I was gonna get to. Like yeah, I was like you know what, like, hey, I was out, it's been on my mind. He wanted something to correct, like or someone we could change like this exactly what I would. And he's either going to respond and be player X or he's gonna think I'm an asshole and give every reason as to why he shouldn't and be player. Why that's totally fine. I don't have time for you to be player Why I have time for you to be player X.
Speaker 4: He called me a try hard white guy in front of everyone.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, but like my wife was like she all inches was in my life back then, but she actually just like she's like, David, you can't do that. I'm like, I'm sorry. I just sometimes just like I don't ask me the forum and then like don't don't go to the fire and not expect to get burned. But I did respect it, and I do appreciate that you love it to this day because one, I'm right love that. Two uh you answered the call and look where you are today. Facts like that's and you know this being in locker room like would the older you get them. I'm like, I ain't got time, Like if anything, time is every day is a day gone, a day earned. So I'm sitting here like I want to want a fucking super Bowl. I want to take whatever it takes. I don't have time for you to do any rookie second year, three years. Let's speed that ship up. This is what I did in my rookie fix this. Don't do that. Let's just don't even go through. I'll just give you the cheat sheet. Let's get you to where we need to go so we can keep going.
Speaker 4: And this when you're a rookie. No, this was my year, second year on fifty three.
Speaker 3: It sounds like it.
Speaker 4: But then the next year was twenty twenty, and that's what and what was good about that dog? That was the dog year? Yeah, but then, like I said before, you know, sometimes people get ahead of themselves, need to step back to reevaluate themselves and turn into a different breed.
Speaker 1: Now, looking back on that, like sounds like he was right. Yeah, it sounds like also like it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't out of love at first, but then it turned into it because I actually, like I said before, I like when Dave talks, I actually listen because not that like this is the person I'm like lining up with against. Right, if he doesn't trust me or doesn't think I'm good at something like that, I'm not gonna be on the field, you feel like you could have been better with your delivery.
Speaker 4: No, No, I don't. I wouldn't know it was it was. I told again on the last fact. I like being told no sugarcoating dude, Like football is harsh, not gonna hurt my feels like.
Speaker 3: It's not a very forgiving sport, so like I don't need teammates. I look ill, I'm gonna be all serious, but I'm picturing Thanksgiving, dude, and you're in the the vibe is like we're having Thanksgiving over there, all like wine wasted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're all hanging and you're you're probably thinking what you're gonna say about Dave, and you're like, I'm really gonna hit him with some ship that I think he will enjoy hearing. Like gave him a little dissertation on how when he's what.
Speaker 3: Have a I have a picture He's probably.
Speaker 1: Sitting there telling you and like I'm getting through this and this is good for both of us. He's like, oh man, it feels good for me to tell you something positive about yourself.
Speaker 3: And we had a we had a two hour conversation after that. No, we had like a two hour conversation about that. After I didn't just stop at that, So me and Dave like continue our conversation as the party went on, and no.
Speaker 2: The party's going on a let's let's step over here.
Speaker 4: No, but we just talked, and I was like, you're right. But that's why I feel like me and Dave's relationship has got to that because I didn't get offended or defensive or like, why is this fucking dude picking on me. I just took it as like a respect thing. And if he's the best in the business and he's telling me about blocking, then I'm obviously gonna listen. See, And that's why I him.
Speaker 3: That's why like I choose guys like that to be on my team, Like I want guys like that, like if if you're gonna build like teammate, or if I'm gonna Bill Moulain roster, you put me as a gym, Like I want dudes that like, Hey, here's the door. I don't care you could be the greatest or the worst, but here you go at the door.
Speaker 4: We're coming in.
Speaker 3: Hey, let's hear some harsh stuff like like I've been in like I've been a part of some awesome offensive lines with some great football players. And I've even seen them get sensitive when they gotten coached up.
Speaker 4: I'm like, nah, dude, like this is like why are you even getting sensitive?
Speaker 3: Like I'll sit there like, yeah, sometimes do I get pissed off when I hear a guy I'm like, why are you really telling them what to do? So like but like I'll think of that, But then that's my ego and I always kind of it. I'm like, no, no, no, Like I need to hear this because if you aren't correcting me, even though I probably already like more pissed off about what I did than the coaches, but if you aren't correcting me, then I'm I'm gonna be actually a little bit like I'm gonna be a little bit mad. That's my perfection is to me coming out because I'm like, you're the coach you need, Like if you aren't gonna tell me, then like what the what are we doing here? Like that's why you again, if you're not range, dude, I got like I'll go all over the place.
Speaker 4: If you can like look at your something in the marrority, yeah, if you can look at yourself in the mirror and have like self reflection and stuff like that, I think it is easy to take what resonates, like read between the lines and certain things like not everything a coach says is directed at you, but like if you do like a lot of sufferfly and you're like in tune with like oh, or just honest with yourself, like I could have been better there, you kind of just like take what you can apply and then it's easy and that's like how you become like a pro prose pro.
Speaker 1: I love this where I feel like we're a little think tank right now. Getting better together always feels really good. I mean it's really like serious. I could do with like a like a fun break. Yeah, would you rather something?
Speaker 3: Do you do?
Speaker 2: You have a tear talk? We can do tiar talk.
Speaker 1: We can bring up a listen to some tear talking.
Speaker 3: Bro, how are you gonna claim to be a fan of the let me let me, let me let.
Speaker 4: Me talk talk is absolutely but like.
Speaker 3: Oh, tears, tears?
Speaker 4: Do you want to cry? Right now?
Speaker 3: I want to make you cry? I said tear talk like like you know, like we're gonna be super sensitive because it's been serious and like we're gonna talking about tier talk like things make you cry. I'm like I don't know what this is. Yeah, yeah, it was actually with my dad and.
Speaker 1: Get the fund here. So here's a list of different tier talks that we can do. Go ahead, look down that list, and.
Speaker 4: Then they'll bring up a couple two Like so you're not like just like thinking the boys back there are professionals too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's there, get after it. But this is like a fun part of the show.
Speaker 4: So cool, we should do this again.
Speaker 3: Like I would love that dragon to get on here. Now we're trying to do it.
Speaker 4: Just to piss you off. I told dude, I'm all over the place, like I just just have fun. We were in the weight room. I mean, I'm here. We were in the weight room together today and I would say four or five times he came up. He goes, yeah, I'm not going today. I'm like, all right, come up. He goes, So what time are we really going? I'm like, whenever you want to go, Like, I'm free all day. I'm here for you, David. He's like, all right, yeah, I don't know if I'm gonna go, but if we do go, I'm like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: It is like the trade camp motive.
Speaker 3: There's like a lot of things going on and you got to pick and cheer.
Speaker 1: He's like, where do I want to put my energy until I go out to this fucking practice.
Speaker 3: I ain't fucking practice, So I'll let's do it. Man, this is fun. It's great, Dave. I got a couple for you that I think that you would like.
Speaker 4: But keep going right, like if there's anything that you would like there. But my favorite one that I want to do is chips. Favorite chips like the snack. I can't do it or which when I was thinking that you might like was where was it?
Speaker 3: Why am I just we got time? But whenever you do, whenever you.
Speaker 4: Come video game?
Speaker 3: Oh no, they already did that.
Speaker 1: We can still do that again. That was that was That was all of the games. And to me, that's too hard. I think I don't ever feeling. But you know pats Intown by the way, pet who oh yeah, yeah, I'm saying I'm going tomorrow here here yeah, not not here, but I'm gonna go to where he's at.
Speaker 4: You know, I got him in town.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I can't believes my goddamn well, he's got to give me right, like he's got to be able to give me some coaching videos I'll be honest. They're really solid him. I don't know if you haven't met Aaron, but like they're two like little brainiacts, Oh yeah, bro, my back feels a lot better.
Speaker 1: I worked with him for just two days while right was in town because I saw him where they were set up over at Boost and uh. He started doing bodywork on me and I was like, bro. Once he's like, hey, take your take your shoes and socks off. I was like, all right, this dude's gonna know what He's yeah, take a walk.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, I want to think on my way.
Speaker 3: He gets camera, he started He's like, squat this way, squat that way, and then I gotta look at the video. I'm like, let's not talk about what my body looks like right now. But yeah, I saw your uh I know. I was just maxim like, do you can't be like I don't want like a I don't know if a lot of people even know you.
Speaker 4: Like, I got my lego wrapped up, just got done.
Speaker 3: Getting like ND I'm like, come on, dude, but I greenshot like he's like, uh he gives like an idiot, just give me stuff remotely to just watch videos for the example of the exercise he wants me to do, and one of them was was boxed my other as in the morning screenshot And then I just texted to him the fu you getting that? And then he's all that, I'm like, what, you don't want me to be great? Bro? Oh best backyard and whatever?
Speaker 4: I respond, you said, what's better than great? I sound like that though he's privileged, he doesn't know what it's like to be gritty in the mids.
Speaker 3: The West too.
Speaker 4: Who talking about me? Yeah, you didn't have a backyard growing up? You probably did. You didn't do backyard games, dude, you probably went to what's that Silicon Valley for album?
Speaker 3: Even like Sands, I will smoke everyone except Randle. It's the only gotta give credit to in uh cornhole.
Speaker 4: Come here? That was?
Speaker 3: I think that was stupid. I think you're talking out of your ass right now.
Speaker 4: But I already know where I'm at. You're from California, you have no idea what it is, and a cornhole.
Speaker 3: Just made me upset everything. You're gonna outthrow us in cornerhole off one and I will outthrow you.
Speaker 4: And it's bags. Don't call it cornhall cornball.
Speaker 2: We did talk about that. We talked about that. You got a disrespect the podcast, right, and did you say this? What do you call it?
Speaker 3: Cornball?
Speaker 4: What do you call it pop? What do you call pizza pie?
Speaker 3: I do call call you a joke?
Speaker 2: That's cornhole? Corn old people say pop?
Speaker 1: No, no, corn old people say pop and pie.
Speaker 4: I want to pop and I'm gonna play bags and oh yeah yeah yeah, it's two tears and dream games.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can do instance. We're talking about you guys would just dominate me in bags. And let's get it.
Speaker 1: Let's let's let's correct that you are the one who said I will beat anybody here except but you're the one who want to you immediately put people on another side of the fences. You so don't say we came up with it? What's your guys podcast? So you but what I'm saying. You're the one that came in with the network. I came in with the fence in front of friction. I came with It's true. I had to come up friction. I know what you're creating.
Speaker 4: So you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I came in a little hot hoc. I got a lot of things going on, man. Yeah, no, it's not you, it's me now, just I think I was mad, like I was coming all right, I actually did want to be top drinking games. Are you going to give us the list? I already got, like tier okay, this is actually your one.
Speaker 4: You started year three and go up to tier one and yeah, each just one? Do you have three of them?
Speaker 3: Okay? So you start with the ass and any Next'm my co host. I really want to do chips.
Speaker 2: We can do chips as well.
Speaker 4: We can do two talks. I love eat the chip. And then.
Speaker 2: It's it's your truth. It's your truth.
Speaker 4: You can uh, you can go about it however you want.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so am I starting? What are we doing? You are the guest?
Speaker 4: You are the guy? Okay?
Speaker 3: So, uh my tier three? Or do I look at the camera like what which on the camera? How does he look in this center camera? So my tier three of uh my tier three for best drinking games? Oh ship, I already known't one on my bad. I gotta rewind. That's okay.
Speaker 1: We can take we can take we can take a few minute breaks. Right now, we're taking a moment from this episode to bring you a shout out to the boys from hallow no free shoutouts. Boys, Are you an athlete looking for a way to mentally prepare for a gamer competition or just someone looking for motivation to make it to the gym. We wanted to show about these awesome athlete meditations and prayers on this really cool app called Halo. You can meditate with legendary Hall of Fame Packers quarterback Brett Favre on resilience and how he was able to make it through twenty seasons in the NFL, and a whole bunch of other amazing athletes like Drew Holliday from the Bucks, old Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn, coach Lou Holds from Notre Dame, and Moore. Get a three month free trial to do all athletes specific meditations and more at Hallo dot com. Forward slash bush forward slash bussing. Hallo is offering an exclusive three month free trial of all their six thousand plus prayers and meditations. Try it at Halo dot com. Forward slash bussing hlow dot com forward slash bussing. Back to the episode. All right, we are back with your talk. Now that we've done a few minutes of figuring out what we want to devote for Dave, you have the floor, Brothers, start at tier three. If you have an honorable mention, you're more than welcome to throwing an honorable mention. Yeah it might, it might not make the graphic, but start a two three.
Speaker 4: I just know you will get heated for you could have the best list. You're still going to get heated on social media. Go ahead, honorable mention, flip cup. But my tier three is baseball. Reason being you said tier three baseball was going to be my tier three.
Speaker 3: Reason being it is probably one of the funnest games.
Speaker 4: To play overall. But you need a lot of people and a lot.
Speaker 3: Of attention because the attention fan goes and you drink a lot of beer and usually getting so drunk you never actually finished, like the nine innings. But if you can have enough wherewithal and stamina, it is a solid game with a lot of people.
Speaker 4: I like when people don't have attention spans, because then you steal the bases.
Speaker 3: No I'm talking like it just that you just stopped playing the game like you can No, no, I know, but I like when people are like the catcher, when the person's the catcher and they're like wandering and then you're the base runner, and then you got a drinking flip cup to steal a base.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I've ever played baseball.
Speaker 3: What all right, than man, let's go for a while. Hey, brother, let's step outside the bus real quick.
Speaker 4: Oh, baseball is fun because there's four cups in a row, like a bozo. If you make the front one single, make the second one double, third, one triple fourth, one homer. It's like ghost runners, but the person who is on the bases are lined up to the side and they can steal bases by after they throw it. The person who is just on the base can chug a beer and flip cup and the catcher has to. Then when he sees it, he starts chugging his beer, and the first one to flip the cup wins. So if the catcher beats him, he throws him out, and if the runner gets it, he play a little a little different. How do you play? So? Yes, the straight line four with a quarter of a.
Speaker 3: Beers first, half a beer for second, three fourths of a beer for third, and a full cup for fourth.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We always get so fucked up like we never ever finish, and you have one catcher rotates every inning. Yeah, and you can only catch with one hand, and then you have other three pot or for a shoutout, Elton Potanus are on the flip cups across from you. Say that's first base, second base, third base. So if you shoot, and let's say you hit a double, the catcher has to drink the double. That's why the catcher gets blasted every round.
Speaker 4: And then you go.
Speaker 3: It's like, say you go acrossrom you shoot a double, so you're standing over here. I'm standing over here and I'm just watching. If you touch the cup at all, I get to go Like that means that means you technically stole, but you could always balk fake like you're trying to steal a base. And if I touch a cup you get to go free to third base.
Speaker 4: It gets wild. So there's a lot of Yeah, there's a lot of strat essentially, yeah, rategy.
Speaker 3: Once you say follow me on twitch, you have a twitch? No, but like yeah, so like yeah, like so my eyes you have a twitch demon nine.
Speaker 4: So like if you hit a cup in the in the person behind the cups catches it like they're out and like if a as you get three strikes out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, essentially the same way we play, the same way you shoot every time.
Speaker 4: We just keep the water in those ones for play. But then you chug on the side and if you hit a home run like that, if you hit a home run, then both if you hit a home run, the other team has to hit a full beer.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, I mean that's what I'm saying. You line it up like I think I finished one or two in my life. Usually we're like people just attention, man's gone and they're so drunk that you can't make it nine.
Speaker 4: Okay, two or three baseball? That sounds like a Tier three baseball.
Speaker 3: Tier two?
Speaker 4: Oh is it? I'm still going Yeah, I don't know. You go around.
Speaker 3: Uh. Tier two is King's Cup universal? Everyone plays it something super easy. Only you need to do is have a deck of cards. I do the one with I like to do the one with the beer in the middle, put the cards in the uh in the Tabaka has to drink it or you all the rules and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Ring we call the ring of death.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, we call it Ring of death too. I learned that it was in college.
Speaker 3: It's the same, the same every Okay, so I've heard like so many different rules.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of different ways.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, ring if you break it, oh yeah yeah, under the under the can, which I think is a good time.
Speaker 1: But it's essentially like the same game. Just people play it. It's like a little wrinkles that are different like that. Sure, that's a good one. And what numbers do you go for? It's like we do two for you, three for me, four for worse, by for.
Speaker 3: Guys just yeah, yeah, well I've heard six forer dicks like ace to the face too?
Speaker 4: Is you know water floor? Five is guys?
Speaker 3: Waterfall was yeah, ten, rule master, thumb thumb masters, going question master was queen dude, you want one of my favorite things rules like you have to just lift off what's it called Leprechaun, the mini leprechn So every time someone has to drink, you have to pick up.
Speaker 4: Le jacket is insane. But you want to know the rules that boy? Jackets there you go, get ready you so was that? Two?
Speaker 3: Is you?
Speaker 4: Three is me?
Speaker 3: Force?
Speaker 1: Five slab Jesus, last person, six for dicks, six seven thumbasters.
Speaker 2: He always played Jack was the thumbmaster.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I done say yeah, I did four floors. Yeah, eat his categories and social I remember having pick a mate. I like that when we're like anytime you drink, I drink, and vice versa.
Speaker 1: This category to me was king because you would you would choose a category like say cereals, and each person would have to name a cereal until nobody could name one, which is a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Dude. One time, we dude, we did that. We were playing that one time at a bachelor party when we were like pregaming and stuff.
Speaker 3: No, no, well we're pre game before we went out.
Speaker 4: You know, you're at the house and uh due to is my brother in law, so definitely not for my sister purpose. And we could name more porn stars than we could States of the United States.
Speaker 3: Really good boys, dude. It was tough look for the boys. So we went around on for porn stars, like, oh, around the table, around the table, around the table in States, Like we made it like halfway around and so I was like, uh.
Speaker 4: It was it was a tough look for the boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, dude, I still remember one of my favorite things about you when I think about it is, uh, when we were both freshman All America, that was tight.
Speaker 2: That was tight, no idea, Phil Steele.
Speaker 3: I was. I was pumped and I remember seeing your that's like one. I was like the first thing I remember from you.
Speaker 4: That like, well, what a badass last name.
Speaker 3: I was just I was just like, well, I'm like sick all right, Like I don't know, I don't know why I remembered your name from that, but probably I don't.
Speaker 4: When we played you, I was like, okay, yeah, I can't relate.
Speaker 2: I needed that my ego on the show were you?
Speaker 4: Were you the safety? Like then did you go from safety line back? You moving around like a safety? Yeah? Athlete.
Speaker 2: I came out rivals. I was an at h athlete.
Speaker 4: I at least saw in your eyes like Migo up the list, No doubt, it's tight.
Speaker 3: It's tight.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh yeah, Buck is my dude.
Speaker 3: After that comment, Okay, everyone here on my Tier one, super simple. Everyone already knows it, like beer pong. I'm just better than you everyone. Everyone already knows it. Like yeah, I mean like it's the most competitive, like a baseball skid has element of it, but I mean nothing's better than beer pong. Like I love wearing the belt, always willing to put it up. Let's let's go have that. I think that's like the It's like playing beer pong is like watching like an like an all leaf Raser fight, Like those are like it's it's like can you drink?
Speaker 4: Can you play drinking games? Beer pong?
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 4: Beer pong in college was like when there was one table and everyone was like surrounding the table.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the battles, I mean, like nothing like taking your team back in O T because it's the last cup, shoot t miss and you like just can't a couple in a row just fucking the place?
Speaker 4: He reps, Yes, no doubt about it. I'm such a beer pong fan.
Speaker 3: I have the beer pong app on your text messages and I play that thing all the time.
Speaker 4: And I still dominate that one. Oh yeah, just but it's just a flick, just a little flick.
Speaker 3: You have to come into the Beer Olympics next year.
Speaker 4: Whenever I'm invited, I'm down. I mean, you'll be in Nashville, So I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: I get drunk quick. I'm a cheap date. That's all right, yeah, but Plateau so like I'll be really drunk really quick. But then, like beer four is the same as like beer fourteen. I'm like, cool, here we go, and then like I go.
Speaker 4: I pass blackout or throw up. I just go straight to.
Speaker 3: Whenever it's like my time, Like it's just my body hits the eject button and I just like, oh, where's David Irish exited?
Speaker 4: I'm sleeping. I took myself home.
Speaker 3: I'm very like sometimes I was outsmart myself, like oh, I gotta put my watch somewhere, and then I wake up morning, I'm like, shit, I hit it for myself right because I'm like, oh, what if someone comes in like I'm really drunk, No way I'm gonna wake up.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, dude, I'm like I'll mile a minute, dude. That's so funny.
Speaker 3: I think like that too, Like when I go in, I'm like, I'm gonna put this here because in the morning that's where Ilph think about it, and I went up, I'm like, where's the fund?
Speaker 4: Did I put that?
Speaker 3: Like savage?
Speaker 4: And then it's like right where I put it? And then I like find out my game. Man, I'll go honorable mention. This one's super hard because I want to put it at three, but I'll mix it up. Honorable mention is baseball. It's like you're saying it's hard to like do a full game. I respect it, but the objective of the game is awesome. Tier three is beard Ee shout out Dayton, University of Dayton, the Dirty O Show, my cousin and his boys who taught me that game in college when we went there. You know, like the four You know what beard Ie is, right though? Yeah, whatever, I did play anyone, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: We were fucking good.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 4: It's probably never mind. He wanted to play, but he never had the up duty because we just continued to win. I was playing bags and I was undefeed in bags. So beer and I for sure. Tier three just electric, and you're like, you know you're into it. You gotta do the same thing as baseball. You're catching with one hand, little dice whatever. Tier two, I'm gonna go with beer Punk for the same reason, just like the arena feel at a college party, the comebacks, the shit talking whatever. Tier two and then Tier one, I'm gonna go with flip Cup. And I say that because I like doing to like the two rounds, so it goes down this way and it comes back the other way with the same team and you get like six like eight people per per side and you're just across. It's constant bickering and it's like always comes down to that every time.
Speaker 3: It's like coming down to like the last flip, you know. So I think it's the intensity and like the adrenaline for me, the pressure, dude, I love being the anchor. I like to start and I like to finish. I want to be the first cup and I want to be the last cup.
Speaker 4: Dog well Compton dog dog d Bach dog dog. But yeah, dog, I'm gonna go just because the adrenaline and the hype. And I'll tell you, yeah, that is just for me. That is just second and none. But it's hard to get people to play that, like everyone to play that. But full cup beer flip cup is insane.
Speaker 3: I'm with I can get around with you with the flip cup if because again, when it comes to drink games like competitive ones, yes, I just can't stand people who fucking sucked right, So flip cups great, But I got a freaking Karen over the who like can't land it, Oh my god, the god. Yeah, the lady like I don't give a ship, Like how can you look? And I like, make this fucking thing, because now you just ruin it. Dominate, dominant, domina dominant, and then we're stuck with you. I'm like, we'll never got back to you. Grab her, you grab her by her Forever twenty one T shirt and you say get your ship together, Britney, and then we win. Yeah, but she's not.
Speaker 4: Gonna get her ship together. She will no.
Speaker 3: No. But anyway, the Tier two beer Pong, Tier three beer die, Honorable mention baseball.
Speaker 4: And that's all the time we have.
Speaker 1: Green Bay Willie Stern, I like, I like a lot of you guys games, I think my honorable mention is going to go to baseball. I uh, I've never played it, but the way you guys explained it, he's.
Speaker 3: Like, he's like, you're just not done saying you've never played. But I'm all about it now. I'm in your guys.
Speaker 1: Description alone gets it in my honorable mention. Oh my god, my tier three is going to be and it's out of these two. I'll say, I'll say my Tier three is frisbeer. Fris beer, you get the poll on the ground, you set the beer bottle on top, Frisbee.
Speaker 4: I like that was more of a backyard game. But I like that though, but it's you're right, you're.
Speaker 1: Right, But I see what you mean because you're not like you have to chug this, you have to do that, Like there's not all these drinking I'm a terrible chugger.
Speaker 3: Purpose of the game is to just really get fucked up, and you're getting like sidetracked by like doing right, right, right right, trying to catch the frisbee. Because then you can say bags is technically yeah, yes, dude, that's a primer. That's a primer, a disqualify primer for the beer pong table.
Speaker 4: No, because no, this is your tears.
Speaker 3: I think wherever you want. I just like the helmet could be gray thumbs up or down for frisbeer. He made a great point, like it could be like uh bags, Yeah, he made a great point. Though, it's like a primer, like when we're on the you know, we're on the table. Next, let's go play, you know, get a couple of beers in while we play, you know, frisbeer until we're on the table.
Speaker 1: All right, so we're good, Frisber love it. My tier two is gonna be My Tier two.
Speaker 3: Is gonna be uh beer ball, Yes, I love and shout out to beer Died.
Speaker 1: That was the first time I ever played. And that is a fun fucking game gray area with how high you gotta throw it.
Speaker 3: But I think once it gets styled in, like dudes make some six shots, like, uh, that's fun.
Speaker 1: But I think it lasts a long time. Yes, you know what I mean, like a long game, bro, but like you can go. People are standing there and like waiting their turn, like that's that's that is. Actually, that's why I like beer ball because it can get over quick because you're standing there, You're trying to play defense, you're mad as fucking your teammate.
Speaker 2: But sometimes the ball doesn't just bounce your waist.
Speaker 1: You gotta kind of swallow your pride and be like, all right, it's not fully on him.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, like fucking.
Speaker 4: Beer to bring a hit it on the table. Yeah you have you played beer ball. You got a beer on each corner and once you throw it, so if it's.
Speaker 3: Me and you.
Speaker 1: Ripping, you got to get to the middle of the table and then you gotta crack it. You gotta try and chug it. Everybody's argue you kept drinking when I touched the table.
Speaker 3: That is my Tier two, Tier one all time fucking beer pong.
Speaker 1: The arena feel. I thought that was a great way to explain it. The pressure you get, the ship talking. It's as much of a mental game as it is physical. And I think, and I've lost to a death cut before, and I think just the extra elements that people play in with the wrinkles of it, ring fiery forms.
Speaker 4: Yeah, where you hit the four corners in the middle one game.
Speaker 3: I just learned about that not too long ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I continuum like I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't like those they ruth heating up, oh no, one like you have heating lam on fire Island I play. I play Island like I like just the universe ones like I don't want no no fingering, no blowing one gent like.
Speaker 4: That's why dude Will's really whacking today. Okay, I'm just I can get on bo with that. Hey, I can get on Boo with it.
Speaker 3: Go on, Can we talk about Okay, what is the but beer punk Tier one? How about we make this And that's my first time I've been the guest on the bus. But universal rules of beer Pong, go, like, what is the legit rule? Because everyone it comes up with your four corners. No no, I continue idea? No no, no, do you I think.
Speaker 2: Of what it is when you create the friction.
Speaker 3: It's what happens with your face, like you really get like you really get like sour face when you say something you disagree with. Yeah, because I'm not passionate corners like you didn't bring it up as I'm just saying no, no, we don't like some people play it away and then I started those people are wrong, like so like okay, like here we go, like from like how George plays, like you lea, you make the cup, you take the ball out and you leave it there.
Speaker 4: And if you make it, it's three three cups. And I agree, no I hit it. You make it, so don't you pull it?
Speaker 3: Cull it right away?
Speaker 4: And if you make and if someone isn't paying attention, doesn't pull it and you make it. Game hold on, I'll.
Speaker 3: Time about game. That's how you get people playing, and yeah, you get people going at a party.
Speaker 4: So it's not like long and like I'm your playing a tournament.
Speaker 3: I see what you guys are something I'm gonna go Like that's more like tournament based.
Speaker 4: You make a cup, you pull it.
Speaker 3: That's like hey rules Like yeah, if we're doing amateurs, that's how we want to play to get like turnover on tables.
Speaker 4: But if you're playing like legit like that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk about turney rules.
Speaker 4: That's where I want to goney rules. What a legit turn roles? So do we have obviously heating up on fire?
Speaker 3: Heating up?
Speaker 4: Yes, you make two person gets one island visual.
Speaker 3: You can go on fire when you make three, Baby Ruth, all agree on that one, right?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: What's Babe Ruth? Babe island call your shot. It's like island, but it has to be separate from all the other ones. Now, question is island have to not touch any other cup like you're saying, and you also have to stay an actual island. And if you don't, you don't. It doesn't count.
Speaker 4: What the hell geography I play?
Speaker 3: I play with a bunch of nerds.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Babe Ruth is calling any cup. It doesn't have to be the island. It's not the same as island.
Speaker 4: A lot of babyth and an island. I'm out on Baby Ruth. I'm out.
Speaker 2: If you, Babe Ruth, you hit the shot. You call its two cups?
Speaker 3: Now just call island.
Speaker 4: I've never heard.
Speaker 3: I've never heard one. Yeah many times?
Speaker 4: Want no, you get one Babe Ruth per game? So do you get a baby Ruth an an island? Where did you learn? Is that in the bra Is that in the nebrass?
Speaker 3: Surrey, Missouri?
Speaker 2: You guys are asking a lot of questions. I'm sorting a little bit more the one time.
Speaker 4: Is it the entire game?
Speaker 3: We're gonna dave right for me. Now we're gonna interview you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and how does that make you feel? When he called babe Ruth?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: When I when I got beer punk taken away from me, that's when I knew I loved it the most.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I agree? So ies to start out one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: There we go. Tourney rules balls back, Yes, absolutely must, I'm gonna go. I go against bouncing. I think if you're playing tourney, you don't bounce.
Speaker 2: Bouncing counts bouncing.
Speaker 3: No, you can do it.
Speaker 4: You can smack it.
Speaker 3: You gotta be on the ball.
Speaker 4: Coounces one and you can still smack.
Speaker 2: No accounts as two and you can smash smack.
Speaker 3: I agree. If I was playing with amateurs. But if I'm gonna play league, it's not an amateurs league. Is you can bounce, you get the tables that are wet and the ball doesn't bound. So you've got to be like super strategic when you bounce, things easier than shooting. Don't hey, don't let.
Speaker 4: Him get I know that.
Speaker 3: But when when you bounce, yeah, I'm not going I'm not gonna let him do that. I'm not going to let him do that. Okay, bouncing mad mad health you.
Speaker 4: Know is your dad. I knew it was your kid.
Speaker 3: Projection, you're projecting.
Speaker 4: Listen. It is easier to bounce.
Speaker 3: So when someone's bouncing, that's why you can smack the ball away. Guard two cups. That's probably disagree guard, yoh yeah, yeah no, and that and that's why I'm with that. I'm with it.
Speaker 4: What about if you're shooting the ball and a person actually hits the ball over the cup? How many cups? It counts many cups. If the person knocks over their own cup, that counts.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that knocks it over just like you know, they're distraction and they fucking hit but not like they can't whip it. But if they throw it shooting the person trying to knock the bounce and hits the shot hits.
Speaker 1: There and they don't get their hand, Like say, I'm trying to distract you, and you try and shooting and it hits my hand or something.
Speaker 3: That's a cup, don't you shouldn't have your hands in front of the I do agree with that. Yeah, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 4: We're agreeing with that.
Speaker 3: I like you.
Speaker 2: I like you to choose the cup. Yeah right.
Speaker 4: I think the the person who hit it is the person who hit it. The person who hit it doesn't the defense gets to oh the defense shoes because they think you're right, because then you can take away. Then you don't set up an island.
Speaker 3: Elbows absolutely, and I'm a huge elbow guy, dude. I will watch.
Speaker 4: Someone down the line.
Speaker 3: I do it metal like I know I'm gonna win if I get in your head. I call elbows even if you're fucking or they're like, bro, I'll go stand back here in the kitchen and shoot it.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 3: And then it's like when bout to elbows and then they just like kind of like roll their eyes. Already you already win. Win. The little mental like on field goals, gods behind the back, behind the back, girl back left, the.
Speaker 4: Guys behind the back the back. So again to the finger and blowing. What are the rules on that?
Speaker 3: Neither? Like what the fuck? I hate that? I I want to spinning like that?
Speaker 4: You don't give him one of these like one of the meeting if you can do it, like say, I I've never seen it done, but I know you have never seen that done.
Speaker 2: Have you see it cleanly? Come out of the cup.
Speaker 1: If you see it cleanly come out of the cup with no beer or anything, it.
Speaker 3: Can't be we congratulations you finger. A lot of chicks like awesome, but like not in this game.
Speaker 2: Right, what one of these right? Actually yeah, I agree?
Speaker 4: Or one of these you're blowing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's you that does cow right, and then you're just fucking argument.
Speaker 4: Just like a pick up basketball game. Exactly. That's the best I ever played beer pongs.
Speaker 3: And I'm not with you. Will and someone does a finger or blowing, I will me and you can do the take your walk because anytime I think or even see it just makes me like it just kind of makes me cringe. Let's take a walk. Okay, So what's your ot OT is three cups triangle and it's the same same rules. I've played that way before too.
Speaker 4: It's three cups and then we put one on top in the middle, and you, yeah, you have to you have to make the top one first. You can't make like the front in the middle. If it happens, you have to hit the top one. Speak speak Okay, I do actually like that, but I've just never heard of it. Middle cup, Yeah, I put I put my pants on my knees, as so many events, so you like you, you do that only until you make another cup.
Speaker 3: So if your first cut, if you already have your pants down, and then you make the middle cup, then what are you doing the middle cup? You made the middle saying your pants already down?
Speaker 2: But why are your pants down the first place?
Speaker 4: As you're partying?
Speaker 3: Take off the boxes. Brother, look, I'm telling look it straight out. I got ranged.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right?
Speaker 3: If you if you if you beat someone ten cups to zero, naked laugh crazy. If you don't make a cup, you're greumbling. You're going at the table for the next I know. But if both of them, but both of them you never heard that? Oh? Is it?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: So how about this? We made in scott still doing that, so you like it doesn't matter. Like, let's say you make all ten.
Speaker 3: Even if I'm on the winning team and I don't make a single cup, You're a gremlin. Next game you got someone has to find a new partner for you. I gotta go sit underneath the table, especially if you debuild the team and that versus make up gets yours.
Speaker 4: So me and you hang out there.
Speaker 3: You had two yeah, that one your two cups, you.
Speaker 4: Had both of them. Your partner has to be under the table for the next game. You guys live in Nashville.
Speaker 3: If he doesn't make any.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if he doesn't make any of the whole game, he's under the table. Now if we ten, oh you guys, naked naked lap, naked lap, and I've seen it done in Central Michigan. Wait with naked lap one and got ten nothing the other team they don't both go under the table, naked lap around the building, and I've seen it happen.
Speaker 1: Just dudes, I don't think we're doing the official rules anymore. This kind of fun, ideal game of your cause, oh bust and rules, and we do have a beer punk table coming out. Really yeah, Well, by the time.
Speaker 3: By the time this comes out, we'll have it out, So go buy it, okay, barsowl Sports dot Com Slash the Boys.
Speaker 2: Actually now you know it actual roles. Yeah, all right, David.
Speaker 3: Uh overtime? What's the official you doing the chandelier thing? Or no? I know the idea. I like the idea too, but no, okay, cool, I was gonna say, because like, I think it's cool, but I'm still just doing O G three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she just sounds gay too. Redemption, redemption.
Speaker 1: I'm all about redemption, like if if you end it, like you get to shoot until you miss.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're all on board there. That's easy. Three racks. I like you, I like and gentlemen, that's tidying up. So one react one gentleman.
Speaker 3: But you can rerec anytime you want, and you can ask not in between type of rereck not in between fires though, if you get balls back or fire.
Speaker 4: Of course we're talking official rules.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got me.
Speaker 4: Let's let's let's let's take a journey, if you will. We're talking reacts here. What are the names of the rerecs?
Speaker 7: You got?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yes, because I have had a plethora, if you will, Okay, when when here?
Speaker 4: Is a thing that irks me is when someone does the Bozo line. You know when they say Mario Kart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the lights, so they say, like the lights, yeah, stop by like Mario Kart.
Speaker 4: They'll say, Mario Kart. You know what to do? Yeah? Like about three literally upset I get a phone call to make. But no, that irks me to the death of me or any statelight. But no, it's boso cups. Straight line is boso cups?
Speaker 3: Sorry, wait, you call straight line boso cups three in a row and you irk me right, three in a row you do bozo? You call what do you call it? Anything in the row is boso? That's what boso comes there. That's I say straight line. I'm gonna be honest. The person across from is totally gonna understand what you're saying.
Speaker 4: I think it's kind of cool. I mean, what about this one?
Speaker 3: Can we get you just actually met at all of us with that one?
Speaker 4: What about this one? That's pregnant? Lady zipper zipper, zipper three to my right, three to my right as my goot, so it would be three to the person's left, but I a would say zipper three to my right I'm shooting because my ball is the fall a little right, so I like to put my three on the right.
Speaker 3: Wow, I actually do prefer That's my favorite rack. But what about what about this one?
Speaker 4: I'll call it zipper?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: I call it to one two two one off or two one off set? Wait button with you so happy play?
Speaker 3: But I've never heard that one.
Speaker 4: I love?
Speaker 3: I like that, No I I I I fuck with you so heavy?
Speaker 4: To two off set? If called zipper?
Speaker 3: Trap dogs? Why to that house?
Speaker 1: What kind of hits you call it? When they're win three by three next to each other? You just call six pack?
Speaker 4: Which would you enter? Do you interput them or do you put them back?
Speaker 3: So like side by side? Not the zipper? Look, but they're next to you.
Speaker 4: Why would you do it?
Speaker 3: People do it? Look you're a path Why would you do that? Reporting you dude? Look at all that surface right there and you won't you want to know?
Speaker 2: They call that, They call that marching.
Speaker 3: If number one, if you have six, I would say, you gotta do uh, you gotta go, Yeah, you gotta.
Speaker 1: Do three two one three two one. Like I was just talking. I was just talking, guys, I was just talking. Shapes, dude, you just got.
Speaker 4: You just rattled so many people right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, they're a bunch of these. You're automatically a social path or something. If you're choosing any of these ones, what do you.
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No? Two on one? I get that one. No, this like going cross hair like, I'm immediate reporting you. Which one cross there is doing like that? You have to be a psychopath. It's it's literally like a cross plus signa plus sign like you're asking for three solo or four solo cups and then one in the middle. Just bounce back that, Oh yeah, we've just been rolling. We got to win tomorrow to play the vices. I got like five minutes. I totally fucked up my time, but sorry. Talks always the last part is what time do we have to be back here?
Speaker 4: I I have to do stuff, Pat, Yeah, tell them what's up?
Speaker 3: I love being a dicks fun I think we got to figure it out right, flat line and against psycho like psycho like, I'm immediately reporting you the I or is that.
Speaker 4: The I'm a fan of the rhombas.
Speaker 3: There right there are a couple that I'm kind of digging that I might want to take with me. Trapezoid Honeycomb play button, play button. I have to concede that I was gonna do two one off too, but that is is full name.
Speaker 4: Play button is.
Speaker 3: It's kind of let me get that. I'm always what's that because I'm always on to go, Oh god, you always drop a nice one.
Speaker 1: Hey, what I was thinking about with the call because I'm always call me, are call me? I need you for a favor, and then and then and when it's happened, it'll call and hang on somebody. My god, I'm telling you for you. That's that's so good. It is so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, we're scheming. Honestly, the best thing you could do is like if it ever does happen, I could just actually call you when it because I'm gonna be living in Nashville and you just come over to my house and take the guys that every want to take a walk. That would. Honestly, that's my favorite thing you do. That is my favorite thing you do. Like when I watch this video, I don't normally like.
Speaker 4: Favoriteing to do.
Speaker 3: So tell me my background.
Speaker 1: So the backstory of it is they have an Xbox. They they they played the video game, and then when they're playing and they lose and the kids are talking too much shit. They say, hey, will you do me a favor? And they'll be like, yeah, what is and they'll say, shut the fuck up. So he explained that on the episode with him and George. I thought it was hilarious and so essentially, like I started tweeting, hey, do me a favor after his video their video come out because we clip it for like the promo of the show, and then uh, it evolved to taking people on walks and tell I first I did a video, Hey do me a favor, Shut the fuck up, and then it evolved to taking walks and everything else.
Speaker 2: So yeah, the origin story is Squad.
Speaker 1: The Origin movie if it was ever created, Bomb Squad rob Tonyan starring in it.
Speaker 3: I like it better when you do it.
Speaker 4: No, I did, tell I said, Will made it better. He did.
Speaker 1: Usually people I want more people to do it. I understand of like not doing it. But once you, once you cross that path, like once you yeah, it feels good. No, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: When you have like a kid like I'm just like, you know, you act super nice for like the first couple of rounds in the game too, like and like search and store you act super nice like hey, man, like wow, that was a good round, like and then they just stop talking shit and they're like, oh, like these guys are really just on here, like chilling, like they're not like trying to like be toxic. So then you you get their guard down and then it's like damn, like what layout do you? Is like?
Speaker 3: Or what load out do you? Was like like, and they're like explain them like, Okay, I'm gonna try that next game, like I appreciate that. I'm like, hey, since you guys were so cool nice, do you mind doing me a favor? And they'll be like yeah, man, what's that? Yeah, shut the fuck up, and they're just like and then it's like all like, oh, I knew you were a pussy, Like I think that's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the first time you press tweet on a video like that, it's gonna feel good and you let it eat because there's a little anxiety when the first one went out, like all right, I'm cussing out on social media, I'm fucking putting my face out there, I'm telling somebody to shut the fuck up, and you gotta let it eat. But once you let it eat freedom.
Speaker 3: On the other side, boys, there's so many times, man, somebody's like, hit that video you post that shit was hilarious, and then you're like, all right, oh, I can't I validate. Hey, I'm validated.
Speaker 4: Now commercials, dude, he doesn't need to do that no.
Speaker 3: Commercial today because there's a lot of things like I'll be on a commercial answer myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like right now, yeah, just just see it. Oh he's gotta leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, in the in the YouTube, we can yeah, all this commercial of Dave and Matt right now, wait.
Speaker 4: What hit it? Oh you're talking about what we did? Uh?
Speaker 2: Ye, what's it called the shitty commercial you did?
Speaker 3: He'll come Hey, every man has his price, brother, no free shadow and second of ball, it's a good commercial, dude.
Speaker 4: No, which one is when you pop up out of the the cubicles is my favorite? Yeah? Come no, no, I know, but that one specifically, not the weightlifting one when he's making fun of me for holding Yeah, what's that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, gotta coach?
Speaker 1: Oh, man, I should have had them read jokes about each other. I didn't want to do Aaron because they were you know, I didn't know if Aeron, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think Nick might have. Nick might have Nick had one with Aaron and Robin it.
Speaker 1: Nick the boys from the Anis pod, from the their own barstool. They write jokes, and they came on the bus and had all these jokes kind of like SNL you like say, jokes outside they were reporting the news and they just read the jokes on the prompter and they're obviously funny political like yeah, they're just funny. And they had like some good ones on me to where I'm essentially they're just sitting there roasting me, like talking about me being a he's like a gay redskin that reminds me of linebacker, a former gay redskin linebacker Will Compton.
Speaker 2: But they're just like funny jokes.
Speaker 1: And Nick wrote some for you guys to read, but there were some that I didn't know if it should make it to the to the airwaves with with our twenty minutes that we had with there, right, there were some good ones.
Speaker 4: With there and with you involved as well. Do you like fish?
Speaker 3: What are you a gay fish? South Park?
Speaker 4: You guys, south Park? Thank you?
Speaker 3: I want the Boulder.
Speaker 4: So I was all about that.
Speaker 3: Then read this one right there. You gotta you gotta read it aloud, like, let me do this. We can cut it if you want, Dave, Yeah, we can cut it, yeah for sure. But read that middle one and all. Obviously you's just seen yeah, read that one.
Speaker 1: But just read it, hey on, read it like you're you're on SNL and you're reading it for the first time, because that's what they do, because they ultimately will probably chuckle and laugh.
Speaker 3: But you're supposed to just read it, Aaron Rodgers said. Aaron Rodgers said of cancel culture that he was in the crossairs of a woke mob.
Speaker 4: I sure he this is terrible grammar.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he understands though after years of unnecessary targeting white men, Tanyan should never have double digit touchdowns.
Speaker 4: I think I could have delivered it. Yeah, yeah, no, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, the grammar's bad, no, no doubt. Sometimes you gotta flow with it. This isn't my This isn't me writing.
Speaker 3: When Matt laf When Matt Lafleur said, Jordan Rodgers or sorry, Jordan lev had A has been impressing us. That immediately became the most impressive offensive line performance of last year. That's pretty good. Matt Lafour and his wife have adorable pet names for one another. He calls her Bunny and she likes to call him Sean McVay wow dog.
Speaker 1: Seeing the way that some of these comedic brains work, how do you come up.
Speaker 4: With that ship? Dude?
Speaker 3: Hold on, Okay, I know I have to leave like two miss but like, no memes on the second delk stuff, I'm saying, God here, I was blasting that all over my friends list and stuff like there. Like I even told even.
Speaker 4: When his homie came off last year too, that that memes amazing. I'm gonna be honest, I totally go to him.
Speaker 3: I definitely gas I gaslighted him to post that I was staying with him, like, dude, it's so good, like you gotta I really think, Oh dude, it's awesome. Everyone love it.
Speaker 4: I have to show home.
Speaker 3: No, it's on this that one. Can he joke on that? Those jokes?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I love that.
Speaker 3: That one I did the one where I had Joe Rogan right next to him. Something was going viral with him last year and I photoshoped Joe Rogan like putting the microphone up there.
Speaker 4: So first of all, I have to put me on that. Now, I have two forms of.
Speaker 3: My humor very dark, yes, super dry, like honestly, like my favorite joke is a twelve minute joke. That's how drive humor. I have, Yeah, got raised like this was one of my favorite ones. I had a sentence Aaron, click on the video after and then I'll leave.
Speaker 4: But that was that was my favorite.
Speaker 3: So it's that clip. You can I say it?
Speaker 1: Aaron Rodgers on d m T telling his receivers Aaron Rodgers on d MT telling his receivers to teleport.
Speaker 3: Why isn't it possible?
Speaker 4: It's just not wine.
Speaker 3: The best part is I can really see him like just being all just like like that, like why the fucking teleport? But why?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: I don't know, that's up to them, it's up to him. That's funny. We ride it down, We ride it down.
Speaker 1: Because I wanted to post me you and him send on the bus to photo that Jack took earlier, like I wanted to post us like, uh so, I obviously like an awuasca joke, like the boys rip an ayahuasca on bust with the boys on Lambeau right now, But I don't know when he when he said that that tweeting there's there was more. I didn't know what his humor was like, I didn't know what his vibele was like on the whole thing. Oh yeah, yeah, Rob, you want to close this out?
Speaker 4: Yeah I know, I remember it.
Speaker 1: You remember the Dave appreciate you. Yeah, I appreciate you coming on the pod.
Speaker 3: You know you. Guys can find this episode on Apple, Spotify, YouTube, Bust them with the Boys, continue to buy our merch or.
Speaker 4: Just slash what at the end? Slash bust them with the boys?
Speaker 1: You got this, brother, send us off, and then to close, you can either have a closing or an easy one that I do is either big hugs, tiny kisses, or be a fucking wolf.
Speaker 4: Okay, before you even do that, I just do want to say this.
Speaker 3: God, So.
Speaker 4: I remember the first time you started doing this. I just actually just want to talk to you.
Speaker 3: I can just okay you want me to yeah, okay, no, but like serious, sec, I remember when you first like had started and like seeing like that from the eye contact to the camera to like getting the script and like you could hear like the show, which I totally would choke over words like I trust me, I got enough add in my mind's right racing everywhere. So like to see you like now compared it back then, like those just give me props. I appreciate that, man. I mean I'll give a compliment when compliments are due. I also will absolutely light you the fuck up when needed. But yeah, like I said, I got fucking range. A compliment, A compliment.
Speaker 4: Oh that is a compliment. David d Bach, thank you so much for coming on and trusting me that this was gonna be a good time and you were gonna flourish in this setting. I would like to, uh thank Will and all the boys back there for letting me come on and co host here at lambeau Field. You can listen to this episode on YouTube, Spotify, or Apple.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: Continue to buy our merch what else I said, just said? Please please subscribe. You can buy our merch at store dot barstool sports dot com slash Busting with the Boys. Mm hmm, let's hear now the wrapping up, the wrap up. Honestly, just keep being yourself, reflect look internal, and keep being a better you.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 4: I'm really back. I'm back. You're fucking back, Dar, I'm back.