Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of Bet the Bus. I am your host, Payoff Willie aka year ten AKA let me say that again, you're ten. We are back, boys. Yes, we were on the road yesterday for a workout in Atlanta. They might be on the slate today, they might be on the board. Who knows. Only time will tell. But thank you for tuning in. If you're watching, listening wherever you get this, do your boy a solid like and subscribe like and subscribe like and subscribe. You guys were talking a lot of shit about Hey, will get out, get get with the matches, get it and do away with the matches and get yourself a lighter, lighter found brother, we found this. I found this actually in the kitchen not too long ago and figured it would be the right choice before we get into this episode, because the board looks fucking phenomenal this weekend, especially after last weekend. Hey, especially after last weekend. Let me get that before we get in everything. Of course, we got to set this whole thing off. Everybody, bow your heads. We have to do. We have to do our prayer, our gambler's prayer. Lord grant us the serenity to accept the results that we cannot change, the courage to change the things that we can, and the wisdom that you hang on, and then the courage to make the bets that we can, and the wisdom to know that it does not matter. For Thine is the kingdom, the power, the barstool sports book, and the glory of all yours. Lord, thank you for your abundant, abounding grace. Lord, Thank you that we don't have to earn a drop of the mighty river of grace that flows freely for us today. Lord. Thank you for the unexpected and unmerited favor that you're going to shower us with the board this weekend. Lord, and please put us in the path of wins and dollar signs and help us not neglected disciplines that we need to meet with you regularly and to drink from your holy water. Lord, thank you for your rich love. Amen. Let's have a day boys, Jack, Jack, set us off. Brother, Let everybody know. Let everybody know how bet the bus did last weekend. Because this is the reason you guys need to be tuning in each and every week, because we've been on a little bit of a heater. However, we will not get seduced with success, but Jack, go ahead and seduce them with the success that we've been having.
Speaker 2: Brother, I mean, may I just say you are such a way with words.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the board last week went on fire.
Speaker 2: We talked about fucking degree, but hey, we took our time, went to school college football, went four and two, Yes, sir, he beautiful, and then we moved the NFL. We always knew the NFL was the lock for us. It always has been, always will be two weeks in a row. So yeah, forever we went four and one, so it combined eight and three on the whole week on the board. And I believe you'd like to say a couple of words though about.
Speaker 1: We did lose the bet the boys parlay, and we will not give up on Josh Allen. Josh Allen is somebody that we need. He's not somebody that you cut and be like. We might not put him in the parlay anymore. As a matter of fact, we're probably just gonna add him to the parlay now as we speak, because I believe in the boy, and I know he's gonna drop bombs over back. Dad, come Sunday and give us two tuddies. But we will not give up on Amy somebody that you need late in the year. However, we did lose to bet the boys parlay Derrick Henry. We called it. We said, he's gonna get a tuddy this weekend. This past weekend he did Aaron Rodgers. You can usually count on that dude. Now he's gonna be in London, He's going to go across the pond. I think you can bet him as well. We're not gonna get into the parlay yet, but we did lose the parlay. And guys, for everybody saying we did not go undefeated, I think when you look at the board, regards what the board says, the way we see it, we went undefeated. And here's why, Washington, they played on Friday. Friday games do not counting college football. I think that is understood, even though we will be betting the Nebraska game on this Friday, but Friday games don't count. And then the other two games, we lost the over on Michigan Iowa by one point and we lost the Jaguars covering plus six and a half by a total of a point and a half. So we lost a total of two games by two and a half points. If you remove that, we're undefeated. We're undefeated on the board, and the rest is like, that's fate, that's up to the gods, that's up to the gambling gods. They gotta check us. They gotta keep a sumble. But guys, if you're not betting with the Bet the Bus, if you've been about we're gonna fade Willie, We're gonna do this with Willy like bet whatever will says, We're gonna do that. I know you guys are down bad this weekend, but hear me out. You always get in the mindset when you're down bad of why me? And in a situation like this, you can't allow yourself to become the victim. You gotta become the victor. You've got to control your emotions. You have to be the dictator of your emotional ship. Be the captain of your ship. Because on Bet the Bus, we win or we learn we do not lose. That is why you're tuning in to Bet the Bus. So if you're coming and listening to the boys on Bet the Bus, have your emotions in check because it will be a little bit of a roller coaster. And for those who bet against me, may God have mercy on you because we still welcome you back with open arms. Boys, we still welcome you back because we are gonna continue to dominate the board. I'm not gonna get cocky. We're just confident in what we do here. JP, my boy, start us off. We're gonna do We got what how many games on the NCAA five six five five, and we got six NFL games for you guys, and we're gonna start off with the nc double A. Let's get it kicked off this weekend. Mister, yes, sir himself JP Hovey hove Yes, Sir.
Speaker 4: I love name that we're about to get into. Will because Kansas is one of the best stories in college football so far. We got TCU at Kansas minus seven is the spread?
Speaker 1: What do we got? I fucking love this game. And here's why Kansas is undefeated. But at the end of the day, they're still the Kansas Jayhawks. You gotta appreciate what they're doing down there. But TCU number one, also number one a game day is there and again the Jayhawks will Jayhawk at some point in time. TCU has the second best offense averaging Listen to this, boys, five hundred and forty nine and a half yards per game. TCU is coming off a win or they absolutely undressed Oklahoma. People think Oklahoma's nice TCU. Oklahoma knocked on the door. TCU let them in. They said, hey, get naked, take your clothes off. You know what it's about to be. Let's get this thing on. That's what they did to Oklahoma last weekend. Absolutely smacked them. It was also nine to one in their last ten against Kansas, TCU minus seven, number seventeen team in the country is moving up the charts because they're gonna They're going to beat Kansas. They're gonna cover. Not only are they gonna cover, I think they're gonna beat their ass. But TCU uh minus seven. We will see next next we got Nebraska.
Speaker 4: We will see we have Nebraska at Rutgers payoff. Willie will be in attendance to collect a bag.
Speaker 1: What do we got with? Sure? I love how you said that too, because earlier, what did I say? I said Friday games don't matter. They played on Friday. Friday games do not counting college football. I think that is understood. However, Nebraska's on the board this Friday. Nebraska's favored by only three points against fucking Rutgers Rutgers. Rutgers has been outscored seventy six to twenty in their last two games. They rank one hundred and six in the entire game in a total offense with like a little over three hundred yards per game. Nebraska is also listening to this. Boys. This is what I fucking love serving up. Because we talked about Friday games no matter. But in this case, here's why Friday games do matter. Nebraska's four and one against the spread in the past five Friday games. Rutgers is won and six against the spread in their last seven home games. I've just delivered so much data to where you guys can see that this is not only a bias selection but also an unbiased selection. And not only that, but I will be in attendance on Friday, and I know that that is the juice, the extra juice for an ass whippen, not only covering the spread, but for an ass whip. Because Nebraska's defense looked different last weekend against Indiana. They played with a little more fire up, played with a little bit more passion. They weren't a wet paper bag like the week's prior to that. Nebraska is a different football team right now, and I think they're going to continue their winning streak of one this weekend against Rutgers minus three on Friday night.
Speaker 4: Due You can't guarantee much, but have a good feeling about that game. Will Purdue at Maryland? We're covering. Take us to the game, all right, Purdue. I like Purdue as a football team. Their two losses were against ranked teams by a total of a combined seven points. Purdue is only allowing two point nine yards per carry Maryland.
Speaker 1: Again, it's like they're having a good year. What's so funny? Maryland, Maryland, Maryland, Maryland is having a good year. You cannot you cannot discredit them like Bravo golf clap. They're having a decent year. However, I think Purdue is a decent football team. Maryland's past game is set up by the run game. That usually makes a lot of sense for any team. But if Purdue can stop the run, I don't see to his little brother being able to carry the team to a victory here. I like Purdue plus three as a nice little underdog play in the collegiate level. But that's that's what it is. I've spoken Purdue, Purdue us against Maryland. Got you.
Speaker 4: Next up, we got Illinois versus Iowa. We were in a similar situation with Iowa last year like that or last week like this.
Speaker 1: Tell us what you're thinking this week with Iowa. Will all right? So I always got like one of the best scoring defenses in the country and one of the best defenses in the country. I think it's the best in the Big Ten, and I want to say Illinois the second best defense in the Big Ten. Also, the under is nine to one in Illinois's last ten games versus a team with a winning record, So all stats are saying under. But guys, we lost last week by one fucking point on the under. Again, you take that one point away, we win that game. I said it last week. Risk keeps you young and life is too short by Big Cat. This quote is from Big Cat. Life is too short to bet the under. We are betting the fucking over Illinois Iowa. Dude, I'm telling you I think our next pick too, that we'll get into a couple of great teams will be betting on this college football season that are a little dark horses now they're making their way to the Thunderdome. Is Illinois and Kansas State. That's a great transition into Kansas State. JP. You want to kick us off with what we have here. However, the over is thirty five and a half on Illinois Iowa. Listen. I know these guys can't really score and they're all about run and they're all about defense. However, we're fucking gonna be cheering for the over this weekend. I know, I am. Maybe that's when you want to fade me on. Good luck to you.
Speaker 4: And to wrap up our college slate. We will be going undefeated after this game. Will Kansas State at Iowa State minus two?
Speaker 1: Talk to us? Yeah, this is a good game. I like both programs have been doing well. I want to say always State lost a close one to Kansas towards like, oh it is Kansas for real being five and zero again, hats off to Kansas. I think the Jayhawks are just gonna jayhawk this weekend. Kansas State's been on a little bit of a a little bit of a terror. They've been on a little bit of a streak. Deuce Vaughn and Adrian Martinez number one. Can we get a moment of silence for Nebraska losing Adrian Martinez to Kansas State in the transfer portal because he's been playing his ass off. And I just won a moment of songs for Adrian Martinez because all credit damn moment of silence. Thanks boys, and I hope he hears that. Matter of fact, I'm gonna send him that clip because we need him this weekend. We need him this weekend because I'm taking Kansas State minus two on an easy dub. If they've been playing the way that they've been playing recently, this is an easy dub. Boys. I think that's a very low and disrespectful number. Kansas State. Here's some stats for Kansas State is four and one against the spread this season. Iowa State is one and four against the spread in their last five games against Big twelve opponents. This is a Big twelve game. This is a Big twelve game. Iowa State's kicker has went four to one on field goals. Hang on, I said that wrong, Kansas. Ioway States kicker went one for four on field goals last week. The dude, I don't want to say I mean things about college because they're just kids. They're just kids. But if you got to put the game in the hands of the kicker, which I don't think it's gonna because I think it's gonna win their ass. But if you need three points to cover that at the end of the game, that boy ain't in the game winner, Sir, that boyan't in the game winner. He gonna get us paid. He's that's what he's gonna do. Kansas State minus two at Iowa State. I love that game because I like the way Kansas State has been playing, and we might need to take a look at Chris Climbing for Nebraska in the future.
Speaker 4: Love the way college football sounds. Now let's move on in to the NFL.
Speaker 3: Jack. You know, we're starting with those boys in Blue, that two Tone.
Speaker 2: Blue against that old squad for for year ten over here. But we got the Titans minus two and a half at Commanders.
Speaker 3: Talk to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two programs, two organizations that I've had. I've had a hand in right, an imprint on an imprint on a lasting legacy. The Commanders once known as the r Words and the two Tone Blue and Boys. Again. I want to give us credit it we don't like taking credit, but we got to give credit where credits due, and credit to bus went the boys and bet the bus. We didn't hit the panting bugget button after row and two with the Titans start. Matter of fact, you can argue the Titans are three and one, you make the field goal. You don't. Actually only last minute you're holding the controller, something slips, your thumb, goes little sideways, and just kick it out of the stadium on the side, you hit a usual field goal worth three and one. Fat Raandy. We believe in you, brother, we believe, we believe, we still believe in you. We're gonna put you out, We're gonna wheel you out there we need to. But I love Titans minus two and a half against the Commanders. Titans are five and zero against the spread in the last five games in October. That's huge. Again, Aaron Rodgers said it very able. Still the coach of the football team, he's pissed off right now. He's got them boys locked in on the three team keys. In every in every uh, in every phase of football, in every phase of football, offense, defense, special teams, command book, you no buddy book that shit. Commander's defense is giving up an average of one hundred and twelve year rush yards per game. King Henry is gonna make the Commander's defense bend the knee this weekend. We might have to throw Derrick Henry and to bet the boys parlay because I like my man against this defense. Wentz has been sacked seventeen times already this season. It's a big day for the boys up front, the front seven. Jeff Simmons, dupre oh yeah, is the pre plan.
Speaker 3: Game time decision?
Speaker 1: It might be a game time decision. We don't, we don't. We don't know the information, but we ain't gonna leak it if we did know it. Dude, Jeff Simmons, He's gonna eat it up all the boys. I think they're gonna have a hey day against wins. Wentz is gonna wins, and the Boys are gonna win minus two and a half at Washington FedEx Field. Quick moment sounds, but not really because you know FedEx Field.
Speaker 3: Moving on to the London game.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna stop you right there. I'll take this over. We gotta stop right now before people click out of this. Uh, scroll back down and scroll back down. Packers minus eight. We're going across the pond. Aaron Rodgers, he has he's he has this peaky blinders cut. He's over in London. I don't know if that's where it was film, but he's over in London. He's gonna be at home. The Giants they don't have either their starting quarterback or either of their quarterbacks QB one or QB two. They're trying out guys right now. All we gotta do, boys in Green and Cheese is stop the run. I love the boys. I love the front seven with Green Bay. You stop the run, you win this game. I think they will handle Saquon Barkley. I hate that because he's on my fantasy team. However, we can't let facts get in the way of our emotions. So I like Packers minus say Aaron Rodgers. He's starting to click a little bit with his receivers. Doesn't matter who's out there. Aaron Rodgers is like Ranch with food. You put it on anything and it's gonna work out. Packers minus Ey book it over in London. Aaron Rodgers is gonna handle business.
Speaker 4: All right, that including salary, all right.
Speaker 2: Back back in our land. Dolphins minus three and a half vert the Jets. This one could be shaky, though, give it. Give us some confidence, inspire us.
Speaker 1: You want some, I'll give you some Dolphins ten and three against the spreading their last thirteen games. You guys might be thinking, we don't have to a t we don't have him, But Teddy Bridgewater is a not good a great backup. Two went down my man's throwing. He was like leading the league. I think in touchdowns, dison them up playing big and then you go down in a scary moment like that. He's in piece of two. I'm glad he's okay, but you go down like that, like Teddy Bridgewater was not rattled. He's a great quarterback in these situations. And I know this is a little sneaky trap pick, like they're kind of disrespected A minus three and a half because I think you're neglecting McDaniel's brilliance as a head coach and a play caller. I like Dolphins minus three and a half. And again, I love Teddy Bridgewater as a backup stepping in. He's gonna take over this game. Watch it, boys, love it.
Speaker 3: Falcons.
Speaker 2: They treated us well past week, so we're gonna fly with him again. Plus eight and a half versus Bucks.
Speaker 1: All right, here's some insider information, guys. The Falcons are two and oh since texting me about bringing in for a workout. I just went in for a workout yesterday. I think that it's gonna either level them up even more or maybe that's that's the jinks that they needed to lose. But I don't think so. I think the Falcons are a good football team that have a lot of young talent on that roster. They had a tough game across the country in LA where they almost won. Jalen Ramsey, God bless him, he the deal picked it off at the end of the game. They were up again. We said it last week Week one, they were up on the Saints. Jamis Winston knock him down nine times, he gets up twelve. He ends up coming back and rallying back and they win a close game. They just got to continue to learn how to win because they're a young talented football team. We got to figure out how to get cow Pits to football. We've got to figure out how to get cole Pits to football. But Falcons plus eight and a half at the Buccaneers. The Bucks do have a good team. They have a good defense. I know they're going to win a rally back after losing to the Chiefs. This is gonna be a good game. However, I think the Falcons covered. I think the Falcons cover the spread, and I'm gonna say take him at plus eight and a half. I'm not gonna say money line. I'm not gonna be that risky about it, because you again, facts don't care about your feelings. A lit little more emotionally invested in the dirty boys down south, but we're taking the Falcons plus eight and a half. Atlanta has been a covering machine recently. They may not win, but they're going to cover. However, we are rooting for these motherfuckers to win because we might be thirty boys in the future. Who knows killed the workout? Who knows killed the workout?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: America's team an America's quarterback, Cooper Rush. We're going with Cowboys plus four and a half for sur Rams.
Speaker 1: The bag. Cowboys plus four and a half. I'm gonna make this one quick. This one's a free pick Boys, Cowboys plus four and a half. Matt Stafford hadn't been the same since he pushed that chick off the stage. Take the Cowboys plus four and a half. That's all I'm gonna say about it.
Speaker 3: Well said, all right? In our final game.
Speaker 2: We're going with those boys out in San Francisco who just put on a clinic forty nine ers minus six and a half at the Panthers, thoughts.
Speaker 1: Forty nine ers are one of those teams that are like a complete football team, Like they play physical, they know who they are, they know their identity, they're creative every week. They play good defense. Deebo Samuel is a fucking stud in his little post shooting at Jalen Ramsey. That is the NFL that we all want and we all love like I love a little shit talk. I like the Niners to cover in Carolina. I know that's a big spread minus six and a half. It's right now, it could move, who knows, But the Niners have the number one defense when it comes to yards per game, yards per play, and first downs per game. Baker has shown. We love Baker, but Baker has shown he hasn't been able to do a whole lot right now. Maybe people aren't buying up his merch, but he's shown he hasn't been able to do a whole lot right now. They have the worst ranked offense at two hundred and six two yards per game. I think the defense, I think the forty nine Ers defense suffocates them. The spread started at four and a half and has now grown to six and a half. That shows you how much people love this bet. Shanahan with Jimmy g at quarterback is thirty six and seventeen. Their record together them to cover against the Panthers. I also like the boy George. He hasn't gotten a hot start this season. I like for him to have a little breakout game. I like for him. We're gonna throw him in the parlay somewhere, whether it's at any time, touchdown or covering or going above and beyond his yards because I think he's due for again. That's that's why we're in my hat. Kittle Fest hat. It's about to be a Kittlefest in Carolina. Forty nine Ers minus six and a half and that will take us to the bet the Boys parlay. And again, I know I've said some names. I like Derrick Henry this weekend. And again for those of you why I'm not saying what the parlay is. A lot of these players, like George Kittle and running backs, receivers, tight ends, a lot of their props don't come out until the day of the game because they gotta say who's active who's not active. It's a little bit easier with the quarterback because you pretty much know who's gonna be playing. I like Aaron Rodgers to have two touchdowns. I like Josh Allen I have two touchdowns. I like George Kittle to hit one of his props. And I love Derek Henry hitt one of his pops. Remember, the Commanders are betting the need of King Henry this weekend. I like a four I like a four boy parlay this weekend, and I think it's gonna hit. I think it's gonna fucking hit. What we have now is we're going to drop to you a voice message from our guy, because we tried getting a hold of our guy. He unfortunately he's in jail for the time being. He only had a sixty second phone call that he could deliver. He did it on a message because we couldn't time up. We were playing phone tag, not for him. He only had one phone call. He left a message. We will play it for you, then we will get to the bet the bus lock of.
Speaker 5: The Week playoff. Really I don't have much time. Let me get into it. Broncos at home against the Colts loved the Broncos. The two best players for the Colts are Out Taylor and Shaquille Bronco's gonna win big at home going out to London. The big spread last week with the Packers that they didn't cover was not supposed to happen because it's this week. They're going to blow the Giants out. The Giants are not good. They've beaten no one. Going down to Tampa Bay. Brady's getting a divorce. Tom Brady's back on the market. He is going to destroy the Falcons. This guy is back on the market. Lookout MVP numbers coming and then rave a home. The Ravens have killed me all year. Big leads giving them up. They're gonna win big against rival Bengals. Trust me, Lamar and Company, you're gonna take care of him. Those are my four picks. I gotta go all right. As always, we appreciate the voice messages. The voice message with our guy. He's been rolling hot, by the way. He was on the hot seat after a week or two, right, and then he's styled it up the last couple weeks. I think he's won a total of like six and three I believe. But the bet the bust lock of the week. Here's your bet, the bust lock of the week, and it is the most disrespectful line. And I'm taking this from my boy, Jack Hughes tell me before we got on the bus, he thought the most disrespectful line he saw was the Lions plus three at the Patriots.
Speaker 1: He doesn't know what's going on in Vegas right now, but I agree with him because QB one and QB two for the Patriots are out this week. They're trying out guys, and guys listen to this. Lions have the best scoring in total offense, averaging thirty five points per game in four nine thirty seven yards per game. Patriots do play good defense. However, the Lions are gonna fucking continue to score. Hawk he had a shout out the boy teacher Howkinson, friend of the bus. The friend of the bus got him. But Hawk absolutely nutted on the Seahawk last week. Unfortunately, they lost because Gino Smith also nutted on the Lions last week. It was just a nut offense. Ye in Detroit. It was a not offense Detroit. However, I love the Lions offense in this game. They're getting there, starting their best receiver back. How do you say his first same.
Speaker 3: Jack, I'm in Ross Saint Brown.
Speaker 1: I'm in Ross Saint Brown. Hawk might not have the same level of game and stats. However, we're always gonna take an opportunity to outlift the boys when it comes to these shows that we do because we're for the boys, always in forever. But I love the Lions in this situation. They are three and one against the spread. They got their best receiver back. The Patriots are one and three against the spread this season. And again the Patriots do not have their QB one or QB two. They're rolling with what's his name? Zappi? Yeah, Like first name is Bailey too. You know this is mcmainley's ivy. We love you have the bus at any time before these clicks and for these numbers and for this money, somebody like Bailey's Eppy is not gonna win. It's not gonna beat the Detroit Lions. The Detroit Lions just gotta fix what they got going on on defense because, for the love of God, they are They're err rating there are They are a scoring machine on offense. They're gonna continue to do that at New England. Sorry to the New England fans. But I love, absolutely love it's the bet, the bust lock of the week Lions plus three. You know what, fuck that Lions money line in New England. That's the bet, the bust lock of the week. Boys as always, hell of a show. If you're watching, leave comments. We need like over a thousand comments, over a dozen comments. We need subscriptions, we need all that fucking We love you, we appreciate you. Let's go get paid and get laid this weekend on the board. Don't let the board on you. Let's go boys, all of them motherfuckers they don't parlay in everything. And then Vong team six mm hmm