Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Well, let's take a look at thumb stocks on the move today in Europe. I'm James. We'll go up with Calan Hepka and we're joined by Bloomberg's Breaking News editor Louise Moon. So Louise, PPHG Hotel Group and Fatal. They haven't managed to find a shared room. How is the market reacting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, they haven't. So shares actually in PPH have slumped over ten percent. They the biggest faller on the foot seat two point fifty this morning. As you say, so, they finished their strategic review and sale process. So this started back in November and it was backed by their owners essentially looking at future options for the business, including potentially a buyout. And they had been in talks, as you say, with Hotel Hotels, which is an Israel based hotels group that first started at the end of May. And shares have been kind of it's been a bit of a roder coaster, really reactive to each point of this. So they soared on the initial potential deal, the approach they then the two parties then didn't agree on those terms. One of the shareholders of the London based company was opposed, so that was a bit of a roadblock, and then shares slumped the most six years then, so, as I say, a bit of a roller coaster. So Fortell essentially pulled out of that, and now PPHD is saying that they don't have any offers of a buyout. They're not in any talks with any parties. That whole process has ended and they're essentially continuing as were. They didn't really give much more detail aside from that as to you know, if there's any more future strategic direction for the company or what comes next. But they aren't in any talks and that review process has ended. Okay, So that big decline for Ppe Hotel Group.
Speaker 2: What about the moves for car four? The French are grosser?
Speaker 3: What's the story there?
Speaker 1: A bit more of a positive one. So shares up almost five percent actually today after an upgrade by UBS, so they've been upgraded from neutral to a buy and they're calling the stock too cheap to ignore, so essentially saying that they're an overlooked value play they're seeing on a variety of reasons, and one of the reasons being, you know, green shoots that they're seeing green shoots and better pricing in the French market. They're saying that the company is delivering on its targets and they're expecting the company's strategy, their twenty thirty strategy to drive a rerating of the stock. So some quite positive indicators there for CARA four and IF shares in terms of when they're talking about the valuation. If you look back at Carafaur's share price as one kind of indicator, they are higher over the past year, but you look back further and they're actually quite flat historically, so some room to grow there. But as I say, shares rising this morning as much as about five percent.
Speaker 3: I don't want to draw any conclusions, Louise, but you've got another French food related company, and tell us about Saidexo.
Speaker 1: It's on the mind pastries Thursday morning, so nex so, yeah, the food French food services firm. So shares up as much as eight percent. This is after their third quarter results ahead of expectations, and essentially it's kind of the first bit of good news, first uptick after quite a long period of weaker momentum, So within that time they've had some acquisitions that have helped them. They've had a boost in business outside the US and Europe, which is actually their strongest growth in the third quarter, the kind of their rest of the world segment. And then also this morning, they raised their organic revenue forecast for the four years. This has been welcomed by analysts and list they are welcoming this, but they're looking at that forecast and they're saying, is this actually too conservative given how well or that this momentum that they're building and how well they seem to be doing, so asking if it's too cautious. So attention now is on the capital market stay, which is on the July sixteenth, So the CEO is kind of going to set out a timeline for their restoring them fully to growth and their future plans. So attention is on that. But Yeah, shares up this morning on the back of that.
Speaker 2: Their calls update the Stockmovers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live. Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.