Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being one of those right down are toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program. You know, I'm listening to the Open and you have that Seattle Mayer uh saying, well, they're going to put this wealth tax into place. See if you can grab that and grab that Bruce Blakeman ad about Kathy Hulkeel. Either way, Kathy Hukels numbers are just in the trash. Can I mean, who would ever want to vote for this woman?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Now, the odds are high that she probably is gonna win.
Speaker 1: That's the worst part of it, and I don't understand why. But I mean what's going to happen is you're going to see, you know, red states become redder, blue states become bluer and fewer, if that makes sense, as people now make their masks exodus. Now that is predicated on one thing that you know, if you're going to move to Tennessee, the Carolina's Florida my free state or tech says, don't bring your stupid policies with you, your stupid politics with you, because you're just going to ruin the state. You know that you're going to and you're going to turn it into the state that you had to get out of. I mean, it's absolutely insane. But this is the mayor of Seattle talking about the wealth tax.
Speaker 2: Listen. I think the claims that millionaires are going to leave our state are like super overblown.
Speaker 3: And if you know, the ones that leave like.
Speaker 2: By, so.
Speaker 1: The ones that leave by now. We have played many many times on this program. You know, Andrew Calmo, I don't even need to play because I got a downpay. Now, some New Yorkers, those extreme conservatives, if you're prolois, pro is soul weapon, if you're anti gay, well, first of all, conservatives are not anti gay.
Speaker 2: Now let's put that one aside.
Speaker 1: But those people that are pro law if in pro assault weapon right guilty is charged, then not New York Is, and there's no place in the state in New York for them. I was twenty fourteen, Linda, You remember what happened. I had all these governors from all these great states that you know heard me talking about it. I'm like, well, I'm going to get the hell out of here. I just wasn't in a situation. My kids were still in school. I couldn't leave at that point, and I'm like, but I was making my exit plan from that point forward. And it really wasn't a hard decision because I've owned property in Florida for you know, thirty years now, and I was like, Okay, I'm going to Florida. There was no doubt in my mind. I'd like to be around the water. It's just like the I like the weather. How was your winter up in the Northeast this year, Linda? Did you have a good winter? Did you enjoy your your multiple you know, two foot of snow, snowstorms?
Speaker 2: Did you like it?
Speaker 4: Nobody likes a show off, Sewan? You know?
Speaker 2: Once? What do I mean? Nobody likes the show off? Shewan? What are you? What am I showing on off? Nothing?
Speaker 4: Your sunshine in.
Speaker 1: The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. You I happen to like living the snow.
Speaker 2: I like snow.
Speaker 1: Okay, nobody likes that much snow unless you're a skier.
Speaker 2: That's it. Nobody likes.
Speaker 4: And this year I could ski in my backyard, so you know, thanks for making Okay, you.
Speaker 1: Didn't ski in your backyard, and you probably didn't even you know, wrap your towel around you and race out to your master Spot because no, but I did.
Speaker 4: Put my one suit on and roll out there with the with the dog and the kids.
Speaker 1: I didn't say one suit, PEKINI I didn't say either one. I'm just saying you didn't put your tee now that suit.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about your snowsuit.
Speaker 1: Bro Oh okay, sorry, I didn't know you're talking about the snow. Did you go out in the snow and your snow.
Speaker 4: I had my boots, my hat, my gloves.
Speaker 1: That's only because Liam Major, because you still have ten year old I mean, that's brutal, oh lot. I used to have to take my kids down a hill in my backyard, and you know, I thought it would be really cool and had a sled and nice big hill. And then my daughter was like three years old and she got snow on her face.
Speaker 2: She did not like it.
Speaker 1: Maybe we're out there at all of about two minutes and racing inside to get her some warmth and hot coco. I promise I'll get you hot coco if you just stop crying.
Speaker 2: Stop crying, please, you just stop crying. What do you want?
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, my son is again dad again, again, again again again. I take him to Disney World and we'd go on Space Mountain and be like Dad again again. Now, at the time, my radio show initially was syndicated by ABC Disney, and so when they send me to Disney once a year and I have to go, and I came to hate hearing, you know, have a magical day. I hated it and I hated so but what are you laughing attun Like me?
Speaker 2: It's pretty funny, you know.
Speaker 1: You get on the phone with somebody like, can I order some uh uh, let me see. I want to a cheeseburger, French fries. I definitely need a glass of vodka because I can't handle all the magical days and that this could be really magical and can you send it up sooner rather than later. Appreciate it. You have a magical day, sir. But when I would go there, and I know I'm only saying it now, but at the time when it was happening, I was humiliated because and they were being nice. I'm really I'm not being critical of them being nice, but because I'm in the public eye, they freaked out every time that I would go, and so I would have guides and security surrounding me the whole time. And you remember I told you these stories, and it would be my kids wanted to go once a year, and I'd have to go to you know, the Animal Kingdom and the Grand Floridian and this hotel and that to try them all out, and and then I would talk about it a little bit on the air. That was in an exchange. I basically got a free vacation. It was part of my deal. But they had all these security people, all of these guides. Now here's the worst part, the guides. There was no waiting online if you had a guide, and you can actually, and this is a trick, if you ever take your kids to Disney, you can pay for the guides. I've sent people there and paid for them to get guys because they didn't have fast Pass in the early years. Then fast Pass just started coming online just as I was, you know, saying I can't take it anymore. I'm not going back to that place, no matter how much you pay me. Although I have to go back sometime soon, which is a different story for a different day. But they would take you the back way onto every ride. I mean, in other words, you'd cut the line and it was terrible. I mean, if you went on splash Mountain or you went on Space Mountain my son, and I don't blame them. You know, he's five years old, and he'd have to sit in the front seat, like for example, on Space Mountain, and it's like wrecking my neck, No wonder why my neck is still a wreck and you know it's whipping you in this direction that direction. So we'd get to the end of the ride and inevitably, my five year old son and it's very hard to talk a five year old out of what they want. Daddy again again again again again, Oh my oh gosh, I can't take this, so in you know, inevitably i'd give in. It's like, can we go one more time? And sitting behind me in seat number two because he had to sit in the front seat, you know, were the guides they had. Can you imagine that's your full time job to go on the rides every day and tell everyone to have a magical day.
Speaker 2: It was horrible.
Speaker 4: I could never do that in a million years. Like it's so sick on those rides. I would be so I would be the worst person for that.
Speaker 1: What the hardest thing to get a Disney is a beer. I mean, they couldn't get a beer. And then the worst part, you would observe human behavior and and and don't take this the wrong way. I know, now we have a golp one or Trump calls the fat shot. I mean, Americans overall are really not healthy. I'm very overweight, and the people that least needed are walking around with either a turkey leg or a funnel cake. And I talked to Levin one day. He said, Disneys, and how are you having a magical day? And I'm like, please tell me you're not eating a turkey leg and a funnel cake. He goes, what just so happens? I got a funnel cake? Yeah, make it up. And then you go to Splash Mountain and it's the same scenario. You know, you're in the front seat, you have the guides taking the next seat, you have people that have waited online for hours. You go down Splash Mountain. My kid, my son would get to the you know, we pull back up, we're supposed to get out, and you would actually get in on the other side, and all the people that have been waiting for are like, who the hell are these people?
Speaker 2: And and Dumbo was the worst. You'd wait two hours.
Speaker 1: It's a ninety second ride ninety seconds, and you know, my kids would be like again, Daddy again again?
Speaker 2: What what am I supposed to do in that moment? Now? I used to just hide. I used to.
Speaker 1: I got to the point where I felt so embarrassed doing it because I didn't want special treatment that I just would hide. But I had no choice because they would insist that I had all this security and all these these people. What was I supposed to do? What would you do?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would take the hook up all day, every.
Speaker 2: Day you did. You wouldn't give a all day anyone else thought.
Speaker 3: Just for some reference there, the lines recently at Disney have been upwards of for certain rides three hundred minutes long. So when you're getting to the front of the line, if you had to sit with a five year old and a three hundred minute wait, that would be really bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, And then people see you walk in where people walk out the exit and then walk right onto Dumbo and they've been waiting three hours to get onto Dumbo. Now they have fast tracked at all. You can actually set up an appointment for these rides, you know that, right You can't.
Speaker 3: You have to pay for it, Yeah, you can.
Speaker 2: You have to pay for that.
Speaker 1: You have to pay for I guess you can fast pass right, you do that, but I think you can only do it for one or two rides at a time. I'm not sure. I haven't been there in years and years and years and years in a year? Did they serve beer? Because I'm scheduled to go there?
Speaker 3: I at I believe they do. I don't know if they haven't in Magic Kingdom, well.
Speaker 1: They got to fix that. They need to They need to serve beer. And then at that time, I smoked cigars. So I find like there's one park area, a little park area, and I'd sneak out when no one was looking. I go and, you know, take a few hits off with my cigar, and like I think I started inhaling it because I needed so much nicotine to just calm me down it By the time I heard Magical Day one more time, and I'm not dising the planet now. Kids love it, and fairness to the kids. If in them it's like okay, But after you've been there twenty times, you just can't take it anymore. It's just too much. Why Why why am I getting this free action? I sound like a spoiled brat, But I was part of my job. It was nothing I could do I had.
Speaker 4: You know what, at the end of the day, if anybody had that opportunity, they would take it because it really is for your kids. And so if you are a parent who has the opportunity to get the lines, you would do a freaking me. Hell no, I would never go to Disney. There is not enough money in this world. My kids know it. We're never going.
Speaker 2: So that's just another thing you're gonna You're gonna deprive your son. Liam of those are a bunch of liberal looms.
Speaker 3: The way you described it, can you blame her? I mean, you just talked so portal.
Speaker 1: About the reasons are because Disney, I am saying, for kids it is heaven. For parents, it's hell, that's all. If they serve beer, it would be better if they If you could set up a time, an appointment time for all the rides that you want to go on ahead of time, that would be better.
Speaker 2: Listen, Once they.
Speaker 4: Had dudes with beards dressing up a Cinderella. I was out have a nice day and take my money from Oh God, how much time do you have?
Speaker 2: You got all three hours for me today forget about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I did. There was a part of me that was embarrassed. And then people would recognize me doing it, and I'm like, oh no, this is humiliating. I don't live this way. It's kind of like those people, famous people that say, don't you know who I am? I mean, I'll just shut up, just shut up, And it just is not my style. And I just got to the point I'd have my nieces and my nephews take the kids on the rides and just like I'd hang out at a distance because I want I didn't want to be associated with it. I felt like it just was so unfair. I felt it was terrible. I just felt the double standard. Now, if you're an elected official, you're a president, you get everything taken care of.
Speaker 2: Now I say that, and.
Speaker 1: Then meanwhile, next week I'm going on Air Force one, which I imagine is going to be a little bit better treatment than you know, going on China Air to go visit President She. You've been trying to get an interview with President She. So far we've not heard back from President She. I am shocked. Aren't you surprised about that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, he's very busy ruling as a communist. He's got other things on the agenda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you're probably right. I don't know.
Speaker 1: By the way, Dow over fifty thousand again, Nasdak is at twenty five eight today. I mean, we have the economic numbers are insane. I got, you know, Trump's economy. Every number we've gotten for the last number, ADP private sector job growth up dramatically, more than anticipate. It's always more than anticipated. US home sales rise more than quote expected, which means that would indicate a gradual improvement and affordability. I know gas prices are complicated, but as soon as this issue is resolved with Iran, that that's going to change too. And I mean there's the economy is show an amazing resiliency. Price of a barrel of oil down dramatically.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: We'll get into the updates on Iran in just a minute. The president's saying that, and by him stopping this escorting through the straight over moved something is going on.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I've called a lot of people they said, just stand by, stay tuned, let's see what happens. There is some optimism out there, and I think that's enough talk about having magical days. You know, I could actually see Linda though, if she goes to Disney one day and you need to take Liam. It just to be giing Liam.
Speaker 2: No, you do, no.
Speaker 1: But I think if somebody actually said to you, if you were at Disney, have a magical day, I think you may punch them.
Speaker 2: It's kind of ridiculous. I have to be honest. But it's not their fault.
Speaker 4: They're paid to say that.
Speaker 2: They have to say that.
Speaker 4: I think the worst expression of salutation in the English language is the following are you ready for it? You're not gonna believe what I'm going to say? Have a good one? What does that even mean? Have a good what? Have a nice day, have a good night, have a good one. Such a stupid thing to say that I.
Speaker 2: Hate have a good one, have a good day, I mean.
Speaker 4: Don't say that. Is it so hard for you to say, have a good day, have a good night?
Speaker 2: A squared B squared C squared.
Speaker 1: If someone says have a good one, have a good that means have a good day, I mean, or just say have a good day, because you can't interpret it, because your brain camera don't need to interpret it.
Speaker 2: Around it.
Speaker 4: Use the English language.
Speaker 2: Good grief.
Speaker 4: You shut the story.
Speaker 1: I know, no, stop stop, change the music.
Speaker 2: We need better bumper music. We need real music.
Speaker 1: That's just magic. No, I'll tell you the worst ride on Earth. And I don't even want to say the words. It's it's a small world. I'm going to say, do not dare play that music. Our audience will hate us because that song will stick in your head if you go through all of it. It's terrible, it's awful. Like I'm with Linda on that part. All right, let me give you an update where we are in terms. Don't just stop, Ethan, You're going to be fired. I swear, don't even start. You will be fired out the door.
Speaker 2: Sean.
Speaker 4: That's not very magical of you, feels a little hostile. Actually, should play led Zeppelin instead to match your hostility.
Speaker 1: What song Hold Lot of Love, stair Way to Heaven? What are we gonna ply? The song remains the same. I don't have no idea, So I was kind of surprised like everybody else last night, and then I started doing some digging. I'll give you the insight that we have based on the request from Pakistan and other countries. The tremendous military success that we have had during the campaign against the country of Iran, and additionally the fact that great progress has now been made towards a complete and final agreement with representatives of Iran. We have mutually agreed, while the blockade will remain in full force and effect, Project Freedom, which is the movement of ships through the Strait of Hormuz, will be paused for a short period of time to see whether or not an agreement can be finalized and signed. All right, so I got I started digging and checking with sources. There has been pretty dramatic progress. Whether or not it sticks, you don't know, because you're not really sure if the left hand knows what the right hand is doing in Iran. But they're doing everything they can possibly do without wiping out their infrastructure. So there's going to be a pause here, and how this plays out will know in a short period of time. The White House reporting that they believe they are close to securing a one page agreement in terms of what it is that they're going to agree to, and then it'll be working out the details, which I think would be in their best interest for sure, the people of Iran's best interest without destroying their ability to have an economy. But anyway, so it's not a done deal. The President reiterated that Pakistan's Prime minister thanking the President for in fact pausing Project Freedom. I mean, they've been working hard on you know, to their credit to trying to get a resolution here, and you know, teasing great progress. I'm sure the President wouldn't be saying it. The mill then the President, you know what went out there today and he said, you know, if Iran accepts the new deal, if they don't agree, the bombing starting again. So I think this is kind of like their last ditched effort because I think the President has given them enough enough time now to try to work out their internal you know, I guess battle for power.
Speaker 2: New York Post.
Speaker 1: Reporting is Israel's chomping at the bit. Israel wants to just wipe them out, and I can't blame them, after all the terror they have fomented against that country. I really can't blame them anyway. So they're in the US preparing now for renewed airstrikes. Is about twenty five percent of targets that are left when the President hit the pause button. I think the most important piece of the puzzle that I know their efforts to try to achieve this would be arming the Iranian people and then letting them decide and not letting the Revolutionary Guard decide what their future will be. And it's kind of a shame. For forty seven years the people of Iran have been terrorized and women beaten if they don't we cover up in a certain way, and women put to death if God forbid. You know that they wear the wrong makeup. I mean, it's ridiculous. Gays and lesbian's thrown off roofs. It's amazing that all these liberals, you know that there are actually people, Linda, I'm not sure if you're aware of this, there are actually people out there, you know, beyond pushing these ridiculous conspiracy theories about how bb net and Yahoo and Israel somehow convinced Donald Trump to engage in this behavior, That's not what happened at all. I have more sources at the highest level of government, and to a fault, with the exception of one person who had an ideological difference with the president, except for one they all agreed and they all said something similar to this, which is the president had no choice meaning that what Steve Witkoff reported was one thousand percent true. But I have no idea why that there are you know, these conspiracy theorists, isolationists, you know, people more angry with Donald Trump than they are with the number one state sponsor terror. You know, people have actually made statements as bizarre as Sharia laws making Islamic societies more advanced than the West. Well, okay, well, why don't you move your daughter and your wife and your girlfriend over to uh Tehran and get back to me in a year and let me know how great that is. I'm sure it's I'm sure it's absolutely wonderful. Or the idea that, you know, people that think radical Islamic terrorism is not an existential threat to the US, I'm like, can people really be that that naive, that stupid or maybe I don't know, is it that they want clicks and that they want attention. I'm not really sure what it is. I'm not sure where it's coming from. And then the people that are just angry at the fact that you're never going to convince me because my sources happen to be better than pretty much everyone else is out there. Uh, And I know that the President told the truth and that Iran did have the sixty percent of enriched uranium which could be enriched to weapons grade uranium in under twelve days. That's exactly what Steve Whitcoff said. So we'll see what happens. Can you, Linda, you do great under sharia? I think you'd last about three minutes.
Speaker 2: Maybe let me tell you.
Speaker 4: Something me and Suria, let me tell you to get along, and let me tell you something else.
Speaker 2: We're not We're not getting along, not not getting along.
Speaker 4: It's not coming to America. And the crap that's going on in Texas and all across this country with them trying to have Just look at Brooklyn. They got their own police walking around. This is a scary time. Look what happened last night. Look at the uprising. They're going after the NYPD. They're going after anybody who's Jewish. They're protesting. The anti Semitism, the anti Christian, the anti American, the anti Western culture is out of bounds. We stop it now or we're gonna be like Afghanistan, Pakistan.
Speaker 1: Where came all those people on college campuses that were protesting Israel? How come they never protested the forty five thousand dead Iraneans that would just show they raise their voices, of course right. Cornell University's president and the New York Post that had an article today, had blasted a group of these radical students for hurling abuse, holding him hostage in his own car following an Israeli Palestine debate a series that was going on at this Ivy League institution, and these groups filmed themselves swarming the president of Cornell, trailing him to his vehicle as he was trying to leave the event. If you don't know, it's in upstate New York and Ithaca, New York. The campus there. I've been there a number of times, my kids played tournaments there. But you know, he accused the group, who he said had become notorious for spewing verbal and online abuse towards Cornell staffers in the past, of surrounding his car, banging on his windows, blocking him from leaving. And this is the school president. And he spoke out after the students posted footage on social media of him apparently backing into the group amid the parking lot. Caass well, the guy thinks he's about to get killed. He wasn't hurting anybody, and you had this. You mentioned this just a moment ago, the hateful anti Israel mob descending at a historic New York City synagogue clashing with cops in this routy protest arrest that took place yesterday. But you know, flooding the streets. You're a historic Manhattan, New York City synagogue, flashing with cops, repeating Israel should not exist. What is wrong with these people? They're just nuts. They're absolutely insane.
Speaker 4: No, they're entitled and they have no accountability.
Speaker 2: That's what's wrong.
Speaker 1: You have a Michigan Senate candidate. This guy's as bad as Graham Platner in Maine. This guy el sayed, you know, with his ties. Was a foxnews dot com article to extremists and extremism fueling anti Semitism concerns among Jewish voters. That's the headline. American Jewish Community Committee reports that ninety one percent of American Jews say violent anti Semitic attacks have increased their concerns over safety. But there is just disgusting vitriol, hatred, and I'm not sure where this new found love of Shariah came from. I mean, you know what my attitude is. If you think Sharia is better than the West and go live there. Do'll get yourself a house, you know, in one of these you know, Sharia run countries. Good luck to you. Good luck. I don't think you're gonna like it. That's my prediction. We have an update. Five Trump endorsed Indiana State Senate candidates win their primary races, upending the state's redistricting fight. Now, the President pushed this very, very hard, and five of the Indiana State Senators that voted against redrawing the House map last year lost their Republican primaries on Tuesday, ousted by Trump endorsed primary challengers. A six Trump supported candidate also won the GOP primary. Now people aren't paying attention to this. The only one that I saw paying attention to this was James Carvill who's losing his mind and cursing his brains out this Supreme Court decision against racial jerry mandering that could impact Republicans in the way that that would be a nineteen seat swing. What happened in the state of the Commonwealth of Virginia is not gonna withstand judicial review because it was unconstitutional how they did it. And then in my free state of Florida, they just voted to redraw the map based on Governor DeSantis' vision. You know, that's now twenty three seats, and if you get Indiana, now you're talking maybe three or four seats more. I would say net advantage. And here's one thing I'm going to tell people as you listen to the radical left talk about how this midterm is in the bag, it's not. You know, even Carl Rove said, you know, these people predicting a forty vote swing don't know anything about politics. They don't the issues that will impact this midterm election year. I am telling all of you right now have not happened yet. That's why I've not quite gotten into the midterm except to ask all of you to commit in your mind, heart and soul that this is the most important midterm in your lifetime. And now these decisions and redistricting is now backfired against the jerrymandering Democrats that they've mastered the art of jerry mandering. Republicans are just catching up. And now that's going to catch up to the Democrats. But you know how this issue in Iran ultimately concludes gas prices then coming down, which would be a natural consequence of that, the foundational pieces that the president put in place for significant economic growth in spite of you know, higher gas prices, in spite of what's happening in Iran, every economic indicator shows robust growth and job creation in the country. And once this conflict is behind us, and it will be behind us, it's a matter of when, not a matter of if. You know, then it's going to be a whole new ballgame. And if the president rids the world of a nuclear armed de Ran in the future, he will get credit for that. He will get credit for secure borders. The economy, the foundational pieces, the largest tax cut in history, trillions of dollars in manufacturing investment coming online even today as we speak, I mean trillions of dollars. That's never happened before, No president ever secured that before. People now getting the largest tax refunded that they have gotten probably in their adult life. People's take home pay is that much greater. Then you get the price of gasoline to come down to normal levels. It's a whole different ballgame, a whole different ballgame. We'll get to Obama. Do you know Obama's now kind of claiming that he has conflict at home with his wife. Why do we keep reading about his marriage. I'm sick and tired of hearing about his marriage. I don't care about his marriage. I don't care. I don't need to know the details that Michelle. Obama does like the fact that he doesn't like Trump, so he feels compelled to go out there and campaign against Donald Trump and make comments about Donald Trump every second of every minute of every hour of every day. By the way, a grand jury did indict a Salvadorian illegal on federal assault charges after he allegedly rammed ice agents with his car. And it's unbelievable. This is happening all the time. We're going to get to Ken Griffin. Ken Griffin was going to spend six billion dollars in New York City until Zoron Marxist Kami, Mum Donnie. He thought he was being cute and pointing out, well, I'm going to tax this guy's penthouse apartment overlooking Central Park, worth over two hundred million dollars. He's going to spend sex six billion dollars creating high paying jobs in New York City. He said, Nah, I think I'm going back to Miami, where I belong. Good for him. I was hoping he'd do that. I never met him. We'll talk more about that later. And his comments are telling, and he's not wrong in suggesting that Mamdonie actually put a target on him, and we live in an assassination culture. He's not wrong, all right, Luke Rosiack with an investigation into all the corruption coming up, but when we come back, all things simple man Bill O'Reilly and much more straight ahead eight hundred and ninety four one show in our number