Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Kanye Kanye before. Well, yeah, and the company that used to be with Adidas. Yes, this is this is the this is the big one. This is this is this is the one right here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna add a little salt into it that people probably I might get attacked for the first time ever. But I have to say from a business some things that happened, I'm preparing myself for it.
Speaker 3: Nothing nothing controversial, you know how nothing our plan for everything. Ian Synth he's talking points over it was this idea. He put us up to it. Yeah, you want, you want to talk about.
Speaker 4: Something after we get because we're gonna Obviously, the report came out that Adida lost one point three billion.
Speaker 3: After expected loss of one point three billion after cutting ties with Yay. Now they have been reports that they're trying to remake some yeasy brand to try to not gonna rework, you know, kind of like bring a vampire from from the dead back to life type vibe to help their company. Long story short, Adidas has lost one point three billion dollars in revenue so.
Speaker 5: Far, right, and that's just based on an estimate.
Speaker 3: Estimate because of the the cutting ties with Yeezy and Yeasy brand. So there's a lot to unpack here, right. It's you know, we we talked about Yay when he his network dropped and he lost a billion, but nobody ever talks about what happened to the other guy? That's the thing, Like you know what I'm saying. It's like people always say, like, Okay, this guy got beat up in a fight. Well, what happened to the other guy next week? Infation when he came back, when he came next week, what happened to the guy that got punched in the face? Like, yeah, he got punched in the face, he got knocked out. What happened to the guy that knocked him out?
Speaker 5: But even bigger? Right? What?
Speaker 4: So like they they cut ties with their biggest asset, right, which is which was Ya. But what does that do to the trust of the other people that are on the brand?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Do we now rock with the brand? Because if I liked Yay and I love obviously everybody was wearing his things. He's moving over a million units a year, probably more than that. Do I rock with the data athletes?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Do I rock with other people and entrepreneurs that are having Adidas as partnerships?
Speaker 5: It affects canna affect theirselves?
Speaker 4: Right, So you got to look at it from not just what they did with him, but the ramifications of what it.
Speaker 5: Will have on the overall business. Yeah, so what they what they try to do is.
Speaker 3: Like, so what was the controversial thing that she was going to Well.
Speaker 4: So let me, I'm gonna break down the a part first, right, So that the first part was obviously they had the merchandising, which is key, right, They had the merchandise and it was branded with Geezy on it. And so now you're stuck because you can't put that out right or they're going to try to put it out, but people are going to realize that it's not associated with the person anymore, and so what's the chance of its selling? So rather than shipping out, they're going to probably take a loss on that. So the ramifications of it, I was like, all right, well let me look who else is on who's the next most prominent person on a data Obviously MESSI is a data athlete and a lot of people obviously with the World Cup, but they took a loss on the overall they sponsored the World Cup and took a loss on it. But then I started thinking, like, yo, Beyonce's on it. Beyonce, check these numbers out. All right, we got so Beyonce has the Ivy Park brand at Adida and she she announced that in twenty eighteen. So in twenty and twenty two, Ivy Park roughly did forty million dollars in sales. Right in twenty twenty one they did ninety three million in sales. Right, so last year we're talking almost a fifty six percent cut. The company, Adida, projected that line to do two hundred and fifty million dollars in twenty twenty two. That was the projection based on what happened in twenty twenty one. They projected it up sale of two point fifty. It came in at forty in twenty twenty three. This year, Adidas projects the line to do sixty three million. They originally earners.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 4: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one.
Speaker 5: Of our merch partners.
Speaker 4: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on.
Speaker 5: What matters most ready.
Speaker 4: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC five Nancial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member a FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Parking at Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: He had compared the projection to be at three hundred and thirty five million dollars.
Speaker 5: They thought Ivy Park would bring that in.
Speaker 3: Oh, so is this the controversial thing? Well, so are you attacking to be hot hocketing, I'm not attacking to Are you saying Beyonce's underperforming. I'm gonna say you can't be got to be extremely Let's be let me just know.
Speaker 5: We got a number.
Speaker 3: The number cut the lights out.
Speaker 4: Now here's the difference, though, here's a difference now, right, So is the line underperforming based on their projections? Yes, here's what can happen in twenty twenty three. And I'm sure, like your sister is aware, and.
Speaker 5: My wife is aware, and I'm aware, Beyonce is.
Speaker 3: Going on tour, absolutely world tour.
Speaker 5: The world tour.
Speaker 4: It has over fifty dates. I'm sure there's gonna be a marketing campaign around it. I'm sure Ivy Park would be at the forefront of a lot of the campaign.
Speaker 5: Will it help the sales of the braak please?
Speaker 4: For my sake, yes, my sake, yes, But based on how it was projected, they're at a point now in twenty twenty three whether they're going to see this thing out or they're going to say, you know what, we can't bring her back.
Speaker 3: What can't bring Beyonce back?
Speaker 6: Oh, I don't know, if I'll go on record, if adigas don't know about the behish you think the Kanye debaccos.
Speaker 5: Can you?
Speaker 4: I mean, is it a smart business decision to bring it back?
Speaker 3: Well, do you know how much they spent Well, we would have to know how much they spent on it to see even though that the projections are a little are lower than what they thought lower, it can still be profitable. We have to see how much they spent on marketing, how much they spent on manufacturing, and see it if because if you're making money with Beyonce, no brainer. Even if you're losing money with Beyonce, is still in a brainer because it's still it's still so you've got to be losing a lot of money.
Speaker 4: So one of the issues is that they say that yes, she will do the campaigns and this commercials, but when you see her out in public, when you do see it out in public, is she wearing it?
Speaker 3: I don't know. That's a different fee.
Speaker 6: The mistake that they made was having that poison pill. So they have to pick whether they're gonna pay them a roy to keep it on the shelf. That was a smart move on Kanye's team to have that in. So it's like it's mutual self destructure if the partnership does not go well. Adidas once again that profit margin is not that great. So I put it in telegram for stock Club. But you guys should go look with it what the operating margins are for Adidas. Anyway, if I was Beyonce, I would make a concerted effort to renegotiate my contract.
Speaker 5: This is nothing against beyond. This is all business.
Speaker 4: Listen, listen before the before I started getting these bees in in my chack. Look, I've been to fifteen Beyonce shows. I am hi quarter of Beyonce and all things of the Nose family. We went to our mom's gala. I will be I will be at the Renaissance tour. This is a fact. I will be front and center. In fact, when you see the video, you understand how much of a support I am. I just want to make sure that the business is right, and I'm sure she will.
Speaker 6: Todas has some big shoes to fill up pun intended with that fiasco, and I don't know if they'll be able to like what ambassador could they get.
Speaker 5: Who's the who's the next person.
Speaker 2: They're going to have to pay Luca probably five hundred.
Speaker 5: Because not leaving brands. He's not leaving.
Speaker 3: That's they sent They sent it in the group chat. We got eight hundred new people that's watching it now. So she said that, No, I'm that serious. It went from six thousand and sixty eight hundred people here. No, they sent it in the group chat.
Speaker 5: We pray for everything beyond it.
Speaker 3: We love listen God. Matter of fact, guys, I'm about to put lemonade up here. Listen, guys, guys, listen. Beyond is the greatest seven point five, the greatest, the greatest. Well, Mike might be the greatest.
Speaker 6: My graduates from my school being fores back drop drop Mike drot bag drop droft.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be we find nearly one thousand dollars a day imprisoned and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,