Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: Hi, Garrett, what's your phone tap about?
Speaker 3: Today?
Speaker 4: Courtney wants to play a phone tap on her friend Bobby. Now, Bobby's notorious for booking appointments to get his hair cut at the salon and then canceling at the last second. So Courtney said, why don't you call Bobby, mess with him a little bit and say, hey, you've canceled one too many times and enough is enough?
Speaker 1: All right, don't mess with someone's hair appointments. Hair is a very personal thing.
Speaker 2: As you know. Yeah, don't really see what happened to Garrett's phone tap?
Speaker 3: Well, Hi is Bobby there speaking Bobby. Hi, this is Benjamin over at salon.
Speaker 2: Hello, Benjamin, I.
Speaker 3: Noticed that you canceled your appointment for today. Is that true?
Speaker 2: Yes, Unfortunately, I'm on my way out of town this afternoon and I have no choice but that canceled up and hopefully we can reschedule that.
Speaker 3: Well, what we've instituted over the past two months from loss of customers due to cancelations is that we don't allow anyone after the fourth time of them canceling the appointment to come back to our salon. We said, yes, you go somewhere else. So that's what I'm here to do.
Speaker 2: This is a problem because, as I said, I am on my way out of town today. I have very important business to take care of and I had no chance. Honestly, I don't even know who you are, and I've been coming there for eight years. So is Catherine there. Let me talk to you, Catherine very well.
Speaker 3: Catherine's not here today.
Speaker 2: Well taken everyone who works in that place, everyone including your owner.
Speaker 3: I have taken over the bookings for the past three weeks, and I've seen that this is the first problem we have had since we've implemented this new rule.
Speaker 2: So Benja rule of yours is not going to be the last problem. Well, I'm completely unreasonable. It's terrible policy, it's awful, and I have brought you so much business. And I'm going to tell you something, a little, miss Nancy, I'm don want to check that attitude before someone goes a house on your sister.
Speaker 3: Please just do us a favor. We don't want to cause any fights or any any harm.
Speaker 2: You've already caused a fight and you've already done your harm. I don't need your lousy haircuts? All right, can't I tell you?
Speaker 1: He's a tonal drama queen. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: All right, So this is what we're gonna do. We're gonna have you call him back, and we're just gonna sit back and you're just gonna act like you have no idea what's going on?
Speaker 1: All right? Okay? Right?
Speaker 2: Cool? Hello? Hello?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Oh honey? You are not going to believe the call I just got exposing the mail with the lawn. They told me I couldn't even come there anymore because I canceled my appointment.
Speaker 1: They want to get your hair cut there anymore.
Speaker 2: It's utterly ridiculous what they said. I've canceled my appointment last three strikes or whatever, and so they're not gonna let me come there anymore. The guy who called me, I've never even heard of him before, and I know everyone who works there, And the next time I talked to Raymond, I'm gonna set that bitch on fire.
Speaker 1: So you'll move forward, you'll go somewhere else.
Speaker 2: People who are gonna make it their jobs to contact customers of a place need to understand that this is not how you treat them.
Speaker 1: You know what supercut is having a really good deal this week.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't even believe you just said that. When was the last time you went with super cousin? Oh my god, I just well, you know what, I just tweeted it. It's going on my Twitter and my Facebook and everyone who follows me is going to know exactly how full of this salon is. So if they don't want me around, then they're not going to have my two undred followers either.
Speaker 1: You are always late.
Speaker 2: I could use your support, Darling.
Speaker 1: That's totally support you, Bobby. I support you, honey. This is but you do need to work on your PROMPTSS and you need to work on being on time. And so I think this was a good lesson for you.
Speaker 2: I'm a little flower gasid that after what I just went through, you are giving me this kind of on the phone. I don't even appreciate this. I don't even know who I'm talking to right now. Who is this person that I am talking to right now? Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Bobby, who is this? My name's Garrett from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. And you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 1: No, sorry, I couldn't read it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I can't believe you did this your best friend, Courtney. My revenge is going to be swift and terrible handy
Speaker 3: Elvis Durant phone tap