Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Ketty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Katty I know he Armstrong and Leddy. Illinois Governor j.
Speaker 3: Pritzker says he'll stand in the way of deportations that he feels break Illinois law. He also says he'll stand in the way of anyone who tries to cut in front of him at Sizzler.
Speaker 4: That's a fat joke.
Speaker 5: He's a big fat guy.
Speaker 4: Wow wow, you know the fit young Gutfeld Eastern media elite. I ought to resent that, but I despise JB. Pritzker. I think he's one of the most evil people on the scene.
Speaker 6: Speaking of eating in obesity, A lot of the questions are about that with RFK Junior today as he attempts to be confirmed as Secretary of the HHS. And we'll have some of the highlights. Oh, we got into it with squad Elizabeth Warren and we'll play that for you coming up.
Speaker 4: Oh, that was politically incorrect. Whether JFK is a savior or a con man, or some combination of all of the above, or something like that. We're having conversations we ought to be having, I'll give him that, speaking of which occurred to me in an odd way last hour. It reminded me of something I was thinking about when we were talking about how electric vehicles their net impact to the environment is far from clear. When you deal with all the mining and then the slave labor that it takes to mine it. What are you going to do with the batteries that the pollution made by acquiring the things that go into an electric car. Jack You've brought up the fact that they're so damn heavy they wear out roads faster.
Speaker 6: They go through tires. Really, I don't know how you measure tires against the environment. The number of tires I've put on my Tesla outnumbers like all my vehicle tires for the last twenty years.
Speaker 4: I think, bingo, gringo. That's exactly where I was going. And here's the thing. We've been talking on and off once in a while about microplastics in the environment, and this is all going to come together. Trust me on this. It's not like I've charted it out, So it might be a bit of a wandering path through the rhetorical woods. Enjoy the scenery.
Speaker 6: It's the weave.
Speaker 4: It's the yeah, yeah, it's not that I'm just coming off like half cocked. It's it the weave. So here's the deal. Couple of things. I realized at some point in the last few years that if I drink more than I should on a given evening, among the things that will plague me have a fun day depends sometimes fun. Sometimes just had another one because I felt like having another one interesting, and it wasn't more fun. I was just drunker anyway. But it became clear to me, and I looked this up and did a bunch of reading about it, and it turns out it's a well known medical phenomenon that that excess alcohol consumption can lead to excess production of cortisol, which is a fight or flight chemical. And in me, what I noticed was real feelings of anxiety or something was wrong, or that I wasn't just sluggish and hungover a little bit. That I wouldn't call it paranoia because it didn't get that far, but it was absolutely a feeling of anxiety that I never ever have unless I've overindulged. And then I was thinking about if you know anybody who's ever and I don't mean this in any sort of demeaning way. And I wish Katie was here to mock me. But if anybody's ever lived with a woman, raised girls the rest of it, you understand that hormonal changes can cause serious changes in a person's ability to take in the world emotionally, get out and deal with it. Yeah, I know, I know. Wait what And it's absolutely undisputable biologically speaking that there are things there's always a better word than things. There are substances be they gas, liquid particles, whatever, in our environment that have the ability to change our production of various hormones. I mean everything from microplastics to like obesity lowers testosterone, it lowers in both sexes, it lowers the desire to reproduce the rest of it.
Speaker 6: What would I be like if it weren't for microplastics and beyond control, Well.
Speaker 4: You might be cheerious. Heck, you might be the life of the party. Anyway, I believe that the whole smartphone thing stirring, the phone's lack of connectedness with human beings is probably the number one factor in young people being so depressed and anxious and disconnected and suicidal and the rest of it. Sure, I'll sign on to that, But I would also that every dime I've ever made, and every dime my family is ever going to make for the next hundred years on the fact that at some point, fairly soon, we're going to realize that, oh, this which is like omnipresent in the environment, now, this particle or whatever is absolutely part of the rise in depressed and anxiety. It's got to be. Once you realize how delicate hormone production is and how strongly hormone production influences mood and mental health, it can't be anything else. That's got to be true.
Speaker 6: Boy, how heartbreaking will that be good information to have for the next crowd of people coming along?
Speaker 4: Right? At least?
Speaker 6: So heartbreaking to find out all this is why my kid, my uncle, my mom, whoever's dealing with all this is the plastic we put around sliced cheese or whatever it.
Speaker 4: Turns whatever, sure, right, Yeah, it reminds me of some of the realities that came about about fetal alcohol syndrome and smoking during pregnancy, and polidomide and some of the other drugs of the sixties that were touted as a great idea. Everybody thought they were a great idea, but they had terrible effects that you know, at least I almost said, nobody suspected, but at least very few people suspected.
Speaker 6: Wow Dylan movie. The other night, Henry said, did people really smoke that much? I said, yeah, because everybody's smoking all the time in that movie. I haven't seen it smoking his movie. That's smoking, and I don't know how long, but yeah, everybody did. And doctors were telling him it was good for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so true. Anyway, I just I wish we could get to the bottom of it, and I wish there was a Space race style effort, whether the federal government or whoever else, to answer these questions. It ought to be the only question worth thinking about. Movie.
Speaker 6: Certainly number one movie Popcorn Butter. That's what I'm putting my money on.
Speaker 4: So fabulous and so indefensible.
Speaker 6: So nothing like butter, but delicious, but fabulous. It's like McDonald's hamburgers. You show me another hamburger that tastes anything like that. No, if you're blindfolded and he gave it to somebody, if you mushed it up and he didn't know what food group is this.
Speaker 4: Boy, I don't know, you wouldn't get amberger. There seems to be meat present.
Speaker 6: I would like another one, but I don't know what it is.
Speaker 4: Is it a ve er schnitzel. I just don't know. There must be some foreign food I've never had before. Yeah, yeah, and yet delicious. I was speaking of RFK Junior because he was making McDonald's jokes earlier. Are we gonna get back to a little audio from the here? Right now?
Speaker 6: Bernie Sanders is yelling at him for some reason, waving his arms around. I mean, Bertie Henders is like a caricature of himself.
Speaker 4: Waving his arms. Sat hold over that.
Speaker 5: What about the pharmaceutical companies?
Speaker 6: I'm sure he's I'm sure that phrase is coming up as about a couple of times.
Speaker 4: Already a million ha and all billion are what of it? Oh my god, I tried.
Speaker 5: To maake case, said Kenny buck Thought, and they wrapped me out of town, out of the rail.
Speaker 6: Why I'll just mention briefly again, the one thing I do like about RFK Junior is the talking about our kids and their problems and what the hell is going on. I don't have the slightest idea if he has the right answers or any of that sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: But like I dealt all day yesterday, like every.
Speaker 6: Minute of my day was dealing with family members mental issues that are the very things Joe is talking about that didn't hardly ever used to exist at all, And now it seems like one out of four kids has and figuring that out. Holy crap, how are we not talking about this every day? And we get one step closer by talking to RFK Junior about it, whether he's the nominee or not.
Speaker 4: To be fine with me And at the risk of spreading this discussion to too many topics, but it always should come back to this. Anybody who says we don't have money to dot dot dot in a world where we're squandering just ginormous amounts of money on crap, I just I don't want to hear it. Yeah, yeah, state or federal.
Speaker 6: Hey, Gavin Newsom, take that one hundred sum billion dollars for the bullet train that will never exist and pour it all into why are all our kids anxious and suicidal?
Speaker 4: Either autistic or what have you. Yeah, we'll hear a little lot about that, Gavy.
Speaker 6: Bernie's really waving his arms around, so we'll have some of that. And Elizabeth Warren yelling at RFK Junior, among other things, on the way.
Speaker 4: Armstrong and Getty where it begins.
Speaker 6: So we're getting up to some of the jazzier questioning with RFK Jr. This song, by the way, for his cousin Caroline.
Speaker 4: Why why the verse where where Neil Damon sings that he's a predator and a drug addict.
Speaker 6: I don't think this song has anything about that.
Speaker 4: Was gonna say.
Speaker 6: Oh, so RFK Jnr's real wife is Larry David's fake wife, right, Cheryl Hines from Curb Your Enthusiasm, And she's sitting right over his shoulder, and she decided to get her face all done up for the hearings, new botox and lips. She's almost unrecognizable. Isn't that weird that that's a culture. Oh, I'm gonna be on TV. I better go in and get my face changed to something that nobody even can tell. It's me, all right, whatever, Your husband is like worried about all these different drugs and everything.
Speaker 4: Like that, but you're shooting all this stuff into your skull.
Speaker 6: Mustn't be worried about that to each their own exactly any who? Elizabeth Warren questioning RFK Junior during the hearing today.
Speaker 1: And I'm asking you to commit right now that you will not take a financial stake in every one of those lawsuits, so that what you do as secretary will also benefit you financially down the line.
Speaker 7: I'll with all the ethical guides.
Speaker 4: That's not the question.
Speaker 6: You and I.
Speaker 4: You have seen you're asking me.
Speaker 7: You're asking me not to serve vaccine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you are.
Speaker 4: That's exactly right you're doing.
Speaker 1: Look, no one should be fooled here a tearm of HHS. Robert Kennedy will have the power to undercut vaccines and vaccine manufacturing across our country. And for all of his talk about follow the science and his that he won't interfere with those of us who want to vaccinate his kids, the bottom line is the same. Kennedy can kill off access to vaccines and make millions of dollars while he does it.
Speaker 4: Kids might die, but Robert.
Speaker 1: Kennedy can keep cashing in the Senator.
Speaker 7: I support vaccines, will I support the childhood schedule?
Speaker 4: I will do that.
Speaker 7: The only thing I want is good science, and that's it.
Speaker 6: First of all, I heard a noise there that I thought he was working up a Hawker to blow on Elizabeth Warren.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that sound was. He's going to get a hatchet, he does.
Speaker 6: How odd again that this whole conversation's got twisted on its head as Elizabeth Warren's crowd has been the vaccines or evil crowd my entire life up until COVID. Now it's right wingers who want to do with way with vaccines. So it all got flipped on its head. My son's getting his t DAP today, I think, so he can take a class an independent studied school. Those aren't going away. I mean, you can claim that these childhood vaccinations that all our kids got are going away, but they aren't. I don't think so. I'm not worried about it, are you?
Speaker 4: I was struck by. We've received several emails people pointing out how many more there are now than there were when my kids were little. And my oldest kid is what thirty two going to be thirty three? This right?
Speaker 6: So I guess this is somewhat odd. Bernie Sanders is now questioning RFK Junior.
Speaker 8: Now you're coming before this committee and you say you're pro vaccine, just want to ask some questions, and yet your organization is making money selling a child's product to parents for twenty six bucks, which cast fundamental out on you on the usefulness of vaccines. Can you tell us now that you will, now that you are pro vaccine, that you're going to have your organization take these products off the market?
Speaker 4: Senator, I have no power over that organization. Not you've heard of it. Resigned from the board.
Speaker 8: I was just a few months ago you founded that.
Speaker 4: You certainly have power you can make that. How are you supportive of this?
Speaker 7: I have had nothing to do with you supportive of these onesies?
Speaker 4: I'm supportive of vaccines.
Speaker 8: Are you supportive of these this clothing which is militantly anti vaccine?
Speaker 7: I am supportive of vaccines. Well, I want good science and I want to protect But you will not tell.
Speaker 8: The organization you founded not to continue by selling that product.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Miss Jim.
Speaker 5: Now they have velcrow in the cross. What's wrong with snaps? Snaps have been good enough for previous generations.
Speaker 6: I wanted to hear him say onesie again, Will well you stop selling these onesies? So what's the onesie RFK Junior sells that is anti vax Is it having a clogan on it?
Speaker 4: Or oh, yeah, I'm sure it does.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we'll have to google that.
Speaker 4: No vax is for me, I'm a healthy baby, or whatever. Who freaking knows, gotcha. RFK Junior's deal is he makes zillions of dollars on class action lawsuits, including against pharmaceutical companies, and he wants to weaken the protections for them, and he will make lots and lots of money. It also could be suggested by people of good conscience that the protections are too strong and too much and they ought to be re examined.
Speaker 6: Well. So he's currently being questioned on his abortion stance by Democrats because he is a lifelong pro choice guy up until.
Speaker 4: You know the very end.
Speaker 6: And as CNN sat up there, RFK Junior says he will follow the guidance of President Trump. That's really the where the rubber meets the road on most of these nominees, isn't it. They're going to fulfill the wishes of President Trump or they won't get to stay in the job.
Speaker 4: Correct. Yeah, So I.
Speaker 6: Guess that's why I don't get as worried about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those questions ought to be coming from conservatives, from Republicans, because Trump is essentially moderate pro life, clearly his whole life. His recent statements make it clear that that's his thing. And RFK Junior has been like way out their lefty pro abortion up until the last second. I mean, the kid was like ready to be born, which is abhorrent. It's infanticide. So I am a little concerned about that which way that goes, although I don't think that either one of them is an activist on the topic. Are you supportive of these onesies?
Speaker 6: Are you supportive of these onesies? You put your feet at them, you pull them up on your knees them up. It is one piece of clothing that satisfies the needs of your entire baby.
Speaker 4: Are you in favor of this or not?
Speaker 6: I wish I was wearing a onesie right now. I'm surprised that they haven't caught on as the modern clothing. We should all be wearing onesies.
Speaker 4: Wow. Wow, too difficult to get to to get into.
Speaker 6: Will you come up with a flap or a slot or something, depending on your your gender?
Speaker 4: With this weekend, Armstrong and Getty? What top?
Speaker 6: How's your life?
Speaker 4: How are things going? I'm good, glad to hear it, glad to hear it. That's good, really good, just super thanks for asking. According to who is this bloke Christopher Caldwell at The Free Press, Trump's recent chucking out of affirmative action is the biggest policy change of the century.
Speaker 6: That's funny that he said that, you bring that up. I don't know if you listened to last week's National Review podcast, but Rich Lowry kept saying, guy runs National Review. People have not grasped how huge this is. This is one of the biggest things that's happened in my lifetime.
Speaker 4: Partly because it reinstates the original intent of virtually all of our civil rights laws, the really foundational ones, like the Civil Rights Act in nineteen sixty four. It reminds us all with utter clarity, and it's shocking that this was ever lost. The idea is, you can't discriminate based on race, period, not unless it's white people, or not unless it makes you feel good, or unless you think it's really important or it'll accomplish some other good. No, we as a society realized it's a lot like censorship or a lot of other things. There aren't any human beings who are so wise and wonderful that you can bestow such a power on them. None. In any circumstance, We're done with it. I remember that guy.
Speaker 6: We used to have on in California, Ward Connory, back in the day. Sure, yeah, he was a black gentleman who was arguing hard to try to do away with racial preferences in California, and his argument was always you can make the argument that at the time, in nineteen sixty four, and I'm in the middle of the latest Martin Luther King biography, it's just it's unbelievable that in my lifetime black people, any race were denied the opportunity the pursuit of happiness in the United States the way they were. I mean, absolutely unbelievable. You couldn't get jobs, you couldn't stay at a hotel, you couldn't drink out of that water fountain. He had to stand up on the bus. I mean, it's just incredible that that was going on in the United States America. But anyway, the point being, you can make the argument that coming out of that, you needed some sort of forcing mechanism to make certain organizations higher enough black people or it was just never going to happen. But that was a long time ago, and it's very difficult to make that argument now. And as John Roberts said in the latest Supreme Court decision, as I mentioned yesterday, John Roberts said, the best way to end racism is to end racism racial preference.
Speaker 4: Stop it right right, and don't let me forget to get back to the idea of affirmative action. But the free press rights rip affirmative action. But that's only part of the story. A curious element of Trump's third Executive Order is its invocation of the President's Solemn duty. That's a quote to enforce longstanding federal civil rights laws and mentions the Civil Rights Act of nineteen sixty four. And they point out this is not a concession, it's a threat. While the Civil Rights Act mentioned affirmative action, and we'll get back to that in a second, it attached no specific meaning to the term, and the law was resolutely colorblind. Affirmative action programs, with their differing treatments of race, are intension with it, at least I'd say they're in open definance of it. But DEI programs, many of which scapegoat white people, are even more so. It is Trump's assertion the DEI programs quote violate the text and spirit of our long standing federal civil rights laws. He's absolutely correct. Trump is doing more than reforming the public sector. He is signaling to the private sector that certain kinds of programs are liable to prosecution, even asking each federal agency to name up to nine large private sector or organizations that might be engaged in discrimination. In other words, this perversion of the nineteen sixty four civil rights law, which and again I will tip my Captain Rich Lowry, who talked about this a little bit. The federal government has fairly limited resources and ability to enforce discrimination in private enterprise, just because it doesn't have like a police force in every office in America. But it can, through its laws and regulation of private enterprise, change the culture in that Ford Motor Company just to pick something out of the air. There's no reason to pick them specifically if they make it clear that whether in your federal contracting, which is an enormous part of so many companies bottom line, or just in your day to day operation, if we find you in violation of federal civil rights laws, we will bring you to your knees. And because every corporation in America goes along with that stuff just because they have to to be careful and you know, avoid lawsuits and the rest of it. It changes the culture and people get the idea, well everybody agrees with this because everywhere I go, everybody's enforcing this. But the problem was the civil rights that got perverted into the new DEI thing, and everybody's just started to think, Oh, everybody thinks teaching white fragility and all white people are racists and all everybody must think that because everywhere I go companies are teaching this and enforcing it. No, it's just because those companies were terrified of the Obama and or Biden administration.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't understand, especially coming out of Mlka's federal Holiday where his maybe most famous phrase from the I Have a Dream speech is you know, I envision a day where people are judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. I don't understand how we haven't had to have a conversation around how does that fit in with Ebramex Kennedy who says you absolutely judge people by the color of their skin and that's all the time, way from birth, they're bad because their skin is this color. How does that we not put those two things together and discussed how does this fit?
Speaker 4: Because it doesn't fit? And I think if Americans hadn't been bullied into silence, we could have reasonably asked, Hey, you either square that those two things, or be quiet and go away if you can't explain that paradox, be quiet anyway. They go on to write, excuse me, I sound like RFK Junior. There can be little doubt of the general effectiveness of such methods. In twenty twenty and twenty twenty one, as excuse me, civil rights regulators in the Biden administration rallied behind it. DEI went from the hobby of a handful of quirky CEOs to the unanimous policy of corporate America. Today, the rush in the opposite direction is just as precipitous. Among the new foes of DEI or some of its erstwhile champions, Mark Zuckerberg's Meta Walmarts and even Target, home of the Tuck friendly bathing suit. More will follow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, God dang it, the election was too close given some of the states with some of these issues like this one.
Speaker 4: And just one more final point, there are a few things we could do better than read this entire essay by Coleman Hughes, the brilliant black scholar who is staunchly anti DEI, anti Ibram, X Candy and all that crap, because he understod he's a wise man. In fact, he just published last year, almost exactly years ago, a year ago, the book The End of Race Politics, Arguments for a Color Blind America. He is also a great student and writer about history. And one thing that's I found just really really interesting is he's talking about Trump's recent executive orders ending DEI the rest of it. He says, the most controversial part of this executive order is that it repeals the storied sixty year old Executive Order eleven two four six signed by LBJ in nineteen sixty five. Johnson's original order mandated that government quote the government contractors quote, take affirmative action to ensure that employees are hired. This is the only use of the term affirmative action in the actual law. They take affirmative action to ensure that employees are hired without regard to their race, color, religion, or national origin. So once again the Left, which are absolutely brilliant at the ju jitsu of manipulating language and changing it, took a phrase that specifically said don't look at race, and they changed it and told you all and us that know that phrase in the nineteen sixty four Civil Rights Act that meant you should absolutely look at everybody's race and hire them or not hire them based on it. Yes, that's what it meant.
Speaker 6: Uh, How the hell is that not more discussed?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know. Then he gets into it again. This is just a historical curiosity. This is not an effort to win any sort of argument. I just love this sort of thing. He points out that Richard Nixon was one of the great like liberals of all time. Yeah. A lot of people make that argument. Oh yeah, Yeah, he grew all sorts of lefty plans and quotas. He was big into quotas and funeracial quotas, among other.
Speaker 6: Things, a lot of environmental regulations.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't blame him for that stuff so much because that kind of burgoned out of control. Again, I'm not sure he's to blame for all of that stuff, because the environmental situation in the early seventies was a nightmare.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 6: I hate fish, I hate clean water.
Speaker 4: Wow, And I know, I tell you what days Michael will tell you this days because on clear days you can see beautiful mountain ranges in both directions from the radio. Rang maddening. That's like one day out of fish. But yeah, those days to look out for Jack because oh he's raging. Look at those stupid mountains with their ugly snow caps. Somebody out of bull doze. No, it's it's the environmental thing has gotten a lot better. But boy, has our racial stuff gotten out of control. And it's a shame too, because we've made enormous progress as a society.
Speaker 6: For some reason, I'm thinking of the Kanye West lyric where he's basically in one of his songs, lots of his songs, talking about how black culture has fallen too much for the importance of buying stuff like clothes, watches, cars, you know, that being the meaning of your existence and everything like that, where he says I'm like a fly Malcolm X by any genes necessary, which I think is very clever.
Speaker 4: Line. That is a really good line. Yeah, that's hard, that's crazy, is oo al, but that's ourd And one final thing, Coleman Hughes talks about people who went on twenty three in May and discovered they are four percent black, demanding to be included in government programs for minority ownership of businesses, for contracting and stuff like that, and he points out it's got an absurd anyway.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'd say we'll finish strong next are strong. We were actually talking about this topic earlier in the show. RFK Junior getting grilled in his confirmation process today to see if he's going to be Secretary of HHS Health and Human Services.
Speaker 7: I had eleven brothers and sisters. I had dozens of first cousins. I was raised in a time who we did not have a chronic disease epidemic on. My uncle was president two percent of American kids at chronic disease. Today he's sixty six percent have chronic disease. You spend a zero on chronic disease during the Kennedy administration. Today we spend four point three trillion dollars a year with seventy seven percent of our kids cannot qualify for military service. When I was a kid, the typical pediatrician was the one case of diabetes and his or her lifetime for forty or fifty year career. Today, one out of every three kids who walks through his her office door, is diabetic or pre diabetic.
Speaker 6: Yeah, some of the stats, And I mean I don't even need stats just looking around me in my own personal life experience, things that were unheard of are incredibly common now.
Speaker 4: And what's especially crazy about that is our knowledge of health and nutrition and exercise and a dozen other ships are so much more sophisticated than they were at the time.
Speaker 6: And the ability to identify problems way better than it was in the sixties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some of it.
Speaker 6: People would say, well, you had kids that had that, but they just thought they were quirky. Okay, I've heard that sort of thing. I've made that argument. But like I know plenty of people, including me, you have kids. It ain't just quirky. They got something wrong with them, caused by something that ain't their fault in our environment or who knows what, but its it exists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no doubt. And whether you love RFK or hate them or like a lot of us are a little ambivalent and confused. I like the fact that we're having this discussion. Yeah, when Vivek Mrthy was being considered for Surgeon General or whoever was doing HHS under Biden, were we having this conversation. I don't I don't remember it.
Speaker 6: Right, You've been making the point that you don't have to jump to therefore URFK Junior should be confirmed. But yeah, how this isn't like the top couple of discussions we have constantly. Why why is everybody got one K that needs to be on medicine?
Speaker 4: Frustrating?
Speaker 6: And why it has to be political? Why does it have to fall into the camp of politics? Which side am I supposed to be on this?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: No, don't put this in.
Speaker 4: That category, right right, that's the danger of politics being everything. Identifying ourselves, I mean literally our self identity. Who am I? Well, I'm a conservative. I mean that's fine, I am staunchly so, but I'm a Republican. That if that's third or fourth or fifth on your list of who you are, I think that's probably healthier.
Speaker 6: I heard from a guy the other day. He's probably fifty or something like, I don't know how old he is, but he's talking about being ADHD and he was diagnosed, like, I don't know, in his twenties or something like that, and he's put on a medication for it, and then he had to take a different medication to fix something that that medication cost, and then you got another medication and just how it just and I've lived that myself and our own family. Oh yeah, second, there's already and.
Speaker 4: Now not stung.
Speaker 2: Get fine.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm gonna do to get away from it. I'm going to join a band that sings like that. We're gonna play, oh, play on street corners. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we combine the best of disco with throats singing. Let's get a final thong from everybody on the crew to wrap things up for the day. There is our technical director of Mike Langelo, Michael final thong. My wife and I are putting our trust together. So I'm trying to decide what I wanted to happen to me when I pass away, and I suggested cremating me and then donating, dumping my ashes in a Costco. So just go to Costco and donate me, you know, from the food court to the TV section. Sure, I'll offer free samples of yourself to passers by. Katie Green has the day off. She's ailing Jack a final thought for us.
Speaker 6: I wasn't going to talk about this, But just since you brought up Costco, is at Costco the other day.
Speaker 4: They are so damned deficient. I wish every store was like that.
Speaker 6: Man. They get you through that line so fast and packed up and checked out.
Speaker 4: But they said, do you want anything from the concession stand? I'll take the hot dog. He wrings it up on your bill.
Speaker 6: They called out my name before I even put my card back in my pocket.
Speaker 4: You're hod dogs ready walk over grabb a hot dog.
Speaker 6: And just the government needs to study Costco and become more like Costco.
Speaker 4: By the way, damn good hot dog. First of all, yes they do. And secondly, RFK Junior would slap that nitrate rocket right out of your hand. Jumbo, What do you think you'd eating that?
Speaker 6: Here's my argument, Junior, It was a dollar fifty and it's a quarter pound hot dog. Armstrong and getdy wrabbing up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 4: I weep for your colon. So many people to thanks, so little time. Good Armstrong, you getdy dot com, drop us a no something we ought to be talking about in perspective, send it along a great disagree that's fine mail bag at armstrong a getdy dot com.
Speaker 6: See you tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 4: I'm strong and Getty.
Speaker 6: The country is on edge.
Speaker 4: Have any of you guys asked him to step down and resign for their job? I mean, if anyone think that's bonkers, it's like, well, we're on the brink.
Speaker 5: So let's go with a fine supportive of these ones. Here we have Velcrowle in the cross. What's strong with snatch? You pull them up over your knees, you zip them up.
Speaker 6: It is one piece of clothing that satisfies the needs of your entire baby.
Speaker 4: Are you in favor of this or not? By Armstrong and Getty