Speaker 1: Shakespeare once said, if music be the food of love, play on and boy on, boy are we playing today?
Speaker 2: And I happen to be so hungry that food of love? Yoah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Husband number one hundred and twenty seven, here he comes. Well, you know we are. But I'm practically a one woman band over here, my love, because playing love on everything from a recorder to an electric guitar or wherever I go, I'm always playing the music of Bella.
Speaker 1: That is very, very true, don't I know it. Welcome listeners. This is Dave my Ahalita first, where our incredible Aharita Liliana plays matchmaker for one luggy main dater. She will sort through three hopeful contestants before sending one of them off on a one on one date with our star. I am your host, Vico Ortiz, joined by the ever stunning Awlita.
Speaker 2: I love that vehicle. Stunning. Yes, I'm so glad to be here, me too, Awalita.
Speaker 1: You're going to absolutely love our main dater this week.
Speaker 2: I have no doubt I will. I love all of our main daters, you know, yeah you do.
Speaker 1: And I crush on all of them.
Speaker 2: Yes you do. We're a perfect pair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you love them all and I crush on them all. It's great. Our main data this week is Marcy. He claims music is the language of Bacon. She's a Venezuelan who plays guitar, drums and bays and loves knowing that she's able to connect with everyone no matter what language they speak through music. She's a true Aquarius, creative and complicated, with good viumes all around. Marci and Benita, welcome.
Speaker 3: It's a pleasure to be here. This is so fun.
Speaker 1: I'm so so glad to have you here on day my Auralida. First, Marcy, tell us about yourself. Why should Ailita and I know about you?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: I'm a musician you already know that, but that's more like my passion. Actually, I work more as an influencer who doing ex silly videos for Internet. But definitely my passion is music and I would love to live out of music someday.
Speaker 2: Oh Marcy, let me ask you one very important question just about you. What is it that motivates you every morning that you wake up to go and find that love of your life.
Speaker 3: Well, to be honest, I don't feel that I have like one motivation. It's like I'm always trying to keep myself busy doing stuff and like, I don't know, life excite me. I like to live like different life every day, try new things, new experiences. Basically I think that I'm in love with life and everything that I can do and try every day.
Speaker 2: Are you looking for a steady relationship?
Speaker 5: I would love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm tired to try.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: That would be cool, like to just find the one.
Speaker 2: You know, when was the last time you had a relationship that was like five six months ago?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, it was a one.
Speaker 3: Year relationship, very chaotic, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Complicated, complicated all the way through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we try like so many times to break up. It was complicated. We were living together.
Speaker 1: So with that said, what are you looking for right now in a partner?
Speaker 3: I think that now I'm like in a more mature stage of my life, I would love someone that is honest and have the same goals in life. I would say not the same, but like we're not that opposite in what we want, how we see live. I want someone that would add to who I am, not take.
Speaker 1: What were some lessons that you acquired from that one year relationship? What have you processed what do you not want to repeat? What are some things that you want to bring also in a partnership moving forward based on the things that you've learned in the past.
Speaker 3: I learned to go slower literally how I met her. I ended up like taking her to New York, like a few weeks after and we were like suddenly living together. And it shouldn't be like that. I know that you live with lesions. It's like, you know, like the U hole stuff.
Speaker 1: It's like then they're done that. Then they're done that, buddy. Yeah, so slowing things down.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: You close with your.
Speaker 5: Family, Mercy, very very close.
Speaker 1: Have your parents voiced a pattern that they've seen with people that you've dated and have been like you always end up with these people, Like, yeah, what is it? What did they tell you?
Speaker 5: The crazy ones?
Speaker 3: Oh boy, but I guess that I'm a little crazy myself, so like that's kind of the people that I attract.
Speaker 2: I have a very important question to ask you, only because I identify so much with you in this regard. Tell me about your marriage and divorce.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, we were dating for like a few years and we were married, and honestly, it was because we just had different goals in life. She didn't want to come here. I want the ring cards, so I wanted to come here and try.
Speaker 2: And so she's back in Venezuela.
Speaker 3: No, she's in Germany right now.
Speaker 1: Oh in German? Goodness, where did you marry?
Speaker 3: Then in Venezuela.
Speaker 1: You married in Venezuela. What that's fucking amazing.
Speaker 2: And she didn't want to come to the United States, but she wanted to go to Germany if you know.
Speaker 3: Like later like someone told her that the ring card what is something cool to have? And she wanted to come back. But like, I mean, I'm too late.
Speaker 2: Yeaquet yeah right?
Speaker 1: But what drew you to her? Is it because she was a tall Slavic blonde or did she not fit that like archetype she was.
Speaker 3: I just love like tall slavic girls.
Speaker 2: I mean, good to know the.
Speaker 3: Last relationship that I had, she was probably the most beautiful girl that I saw in La. And you know, La is full of gorgeous people, you know, like amazing people. So I don't know, I thought that I was it, you know, I was like, Okay, this is it. And after that I was like, Okay, this is not it. You know, like I'd rather have someone that cares for me. You know, it's not like always taking from me, and you know it was a big mistake for me.
Speaker 1: Here here, here, here, And that's what's up. Good to see that you like, are open to meeting new people, people that are nurturing, people that are caring.
Speaker 2: And that's exactly what Awilita is going to do today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we absolutely have some amazing contestants that we cannot wait to interview and get to know and see what aligns with you with all this very exciting. We'll be back after the break. Welcome back today, Maya Wani the first. Hello, contestants. Thank you all for joining us today. We are so looking forward to getting to know you all. First, we have Arson. Arson is a very social bartender who likes to go out to cultural like Fiata, but doesn't mind having fun at a nightclub every once in a while. They're self described as monogamish and haven't dated in a while, but are ready to take things slow and see what happens. Welcome Arson. Next, we have Catherine, and Catherine is a rugby player. I wonder if she can lift me anyway. She has been awarded Bitch of the pitch by her teammates. She's currently working as a legal assistant and is planning on going to law school in the next couple of years. Yeah, Catherine is incredibly loyal, which sometimes can grow into jealousy, but for both partners and friends, but considers the most important people in her life her chosen family. Nice to meet you, Catherine. Hello, finally we have Rex. Rex has that shaggy from Scooby Doo look and he puts it into practice. He's a stoner and creative who likes anime and video games. But don't think he's not active. He is a professional dancer and choreographer and was even on Netflix's Dance one hundred. He is a Taurus son in Taurus Moon. His family is full of our teeths and he likes to try obscure art forms with his beloved grandmother.
Speaker 2: Says Bhi guys Ah bezels besils, contestants, I'm so glad that you're here with us.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Right, it is such a treat to have you all here today. Let's get an icebreaker going showing. We'd love to see how good you are at first impressions. So in this game of assumptions, you three will be asked to make an assumption about one of your fellow contestants. For example, I might say, I'm assuming you clean your house at least once a week? Am I right? Oh? God?
Speaker 2: Every day?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Anal? Can I say that you're analsy? I sure did? And cleaning I must do it? Okay. Listen, people be kind to Ailita. She comes up with these things, especially.
Speaker 1: When you're anal. Be really kind.
Speaker 2: Wow where did we go there?
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 6: You start?
Speaker 1: I follow anyway, that's the game. Let's get started. Arson, Why don't you start us off by making an assumption about Catherine? For example, I assume Catherine, you might have hooked up with one of your rugby teammates.
Speaker 7: Don't see fine day you know, I know how rugby teams are.
Speaker 6: I would assume that you're a dog person.
Speaker 7: I actually am not really.
Speaker 4: Her name is Suki, named after the character from Avatar the Last Airbender.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's amazing. Obsessed. But also, can you answer the rugby team question?
Speaker 7: How's five teammates for you?
Speaker 1: Yes? And we have a goal that is impressive. Also, I was gonna say the same thing about Arson. Have you slept with any of your bartender coworkers.
Speaker 6: I haven't slept with any of my co workers. I feel like it is good to keep it a little bit separate, you know what I mean. There are people I'm interested in at work, but like I think, people be messy and I'm not trying to Like. Am I allowed to say shit where I eat on the podcast?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? I mean we just talked about anal.
Speaker 2: I say anal exactly. Thank you again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad that you don't ship where you eat because I feel, I mean, bartending is a slippery slope. We'll be flirting out there, so I feel you.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you I was a bartender for thirty five years, so it was always my part time job. I did it all the way from LA to Hawaiian back and I never never did have sex with any of my co workers, but those customers.
Speaker 1: Hey, I have questions about this. Well, now, Catherine, make an assumption about Rex.
Speaker 4: Okay, Rex, I assume I see you like a gaming microphone. I assume that your favorite game is Valorant.
Speaker 1: Ooh, that is a specific Wow.
Speaker 5: My favorite game was overwatched for a long time, which is like Valorant adjacent. So that's a pretty good assumption on it.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, wow, very good.
Speaker 5: I would say point for that. Yeah, excellent.
Speaker 1: People you are a very are they paying attention? Rex? What is your assumption about Arson?
Speaker 2: Hmmm?
Speaker 5: I would assume that you also could do some sort of art form, like I could see you painting or maybe like sketching or something like that. Woo. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I skulpt and do ceramics, so that's kind of my grain.
Speaker 7: So you're like really.
Speaker 1: Good with your hands, then huh.
Speaker 6: Ask my ceramics inbstractor but like hopefully unless and then I'm gonna listening.
Speaker 7: I'll give you that.
Speaker 2: They've got to be used.
Speaker 1: Arson. Make an assumption about Aulita.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, wait, hold up, I want to. I want it to be like good and specific. I am going to assume that you like thrills that you like, like a roller coaster that you like, like an adrenaline.
Speaker 2: Rush, only when it comes to marriage. I hate roller coasters.
Speaker 7: You seem so like fearless and fun.
Speaker 2: Fearless for anything and everything else, but not a roller coaster.
Speaker 1: Emotional roller coasters though, absolutely I.
Speaker 2: Take those any day of the week. Yeah, all righte Rex. What is an assumption about vehicle oh god.
Speaker 1: This is terrifying. I don't put into the spot.
Speaker 5: I would assume that you could like cook down like I feel like you could make a mean, mean plate.
Speaker 1: You know what, when I have time and I like, really make it, I do, I can get into it. Yeah, I make a really delicious meal. I am Puerto Rican, so I there'll be a lot of sassan in there for sure. So yeah, nice exce assumption. Yes, Catherine, make an assumption about aa alita.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's see you have a very colorful personality, so I'm going to actually switch it up a little. I think that your drink of choice is probably smoky, maybe like a mescal margarita.
Speaker 2: If you put some halopenias in it, I'm in, yes, get it, get it a Alita, you ring it well.
Speaker 1: I have one final assumption, and I assume that you'll be able to find a perfect match for Marci from one of these three contestants.
Speaker 2: One hundred. I'm certain of it now. So now let's do a game number two.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, let's get it going. We'd like to know a little bit more about all of you before Aita decides who will be moving on to the final game. Now, This game is going to help us know how your mind works. We're looking for you to fill in the blank. If I said to Awalita before a date, I don't leave my house without a I don't ever leave my house with little crystal. I always have a crystal on me.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's in the box with the condoms.
Speaker 1: Just in case on a date, my goodness.
Speaker 2: Never know that you can use them as gloves. Yes, I did, right.
Speaker 1: Anyway? Ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you want to have to let's go Okay, now fill in this blank. Be ready? If I never had to blank with a date ever again, my life would be a million times better.
Speaker 1: Catherine, let's start with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I never had to small talk with a date again, I want to get into the nitty gritty.
Speaker 7: I want to get to know them. I think there's like more important things to do for them.
Speaker 4: I don't want to waste your time, like you're not wasting my time. I just want to be able to move on.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's scores, points, points, points and more points.
Speaker 1: You can't play favorites right off the mat. Well, I'm going to give them to the others too, Arson, What would be your answer kind of.
Speaker 6: For similar reasons to Catherine, Like, you know, when you're on a date and you know it's not going well, like you guys both kind of tell there's no chemistry, but it feels a little rude to like cut it off. If there was just a way where we never had to do that dance again, where we could both just kind of shake hands say like I'm not really feeling it, but like thank you so much for your time, Like you're cool. It's just not exactly what.
Speaker 5: I'm looking for.
Speaker 6: If we were able to all do that in an amicable way, I would love if we were all sort of able to get out of doing that dance.
Speaker 1: Here here for that, no more awkward dancing with words. Rex, what's your answer?
Speaker 5: Mine might be unpopular, but mine is go to the movies and let me explain why. Let me explain why. I feel like that's a really easy cop out first date. But you aren't talking, it's quiet, it's in the dark, there's a bunch of other people, you're focused on something. So I think when you're trying to get to know someone, like going on a movie is not really ideal unless it's included in a day of plans.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean I go to the bathroom and walk out the theater. Yeah, I hear that.
Speaker 1: I hear that. I will say though, as a what was it high school? Middle school, going to the movies with a crush was the most exhilarating experience.
Speaker 5: Well for sure, maybe maybe you sneak a handhold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, like sweaty palms, and you're just like, oh my god, we're watching hams.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's okay, that's the movies.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have the last one. I get to have a fill the blank. Now, if I think someone is sexy, I will blank. Arson take it away.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 6: I don't think you guys are gonna like this answer, but I'm just gonna sit there and pray they approach me. I like, I'm really chatty when you like come up to me, but I don't like to approach people like I'm kind of reserved in that way.
Speaker 2: You can't do that. You have to go get it.
Speaker 1: So truly, the answer is like, if I see someone sexy, I will panic internally and hope for the best cross fingers that they approach me. That's amazing, Catherine, what's your answer.
Speaker 4: Arson, I'm the complete opposite. I absolutely go for it. My friends know me that I don't make it a seeker. When I like somebody, I just absolutely go for it.
Speaker 1: Falls to the wall, great expression, and now we know why she's slept with five teammates.
Speaker 2: Yep, there we go, just like, what's up?
Speaker 1: Look him in, let.
Speaker 2: Just do it.
Speaker 7: You're sexy.
Speaker 1: You're sexy here, here, here, here, Rex, what's your answer.
Speaker 5: I'm definitely more on Catherine's team. I tend to kind of play it off as a joke and be like, oh wow, ha, yeah, you're really attractive, and then at the end I'm like, but I'm not joking now, I'm very serious, and then I'll engauge the reaction after that, and if they're like, oh ha haha, stop playing, then you know, I'll respect the boundary. But I definitely am team like. At the end of the day, maybe they go home thinking that they're a little bit sexier than they walked in the door, feeling like and if that's all I get out of it, then at least is sparking someone's confidence. But I don't know. I try to choose to see that side of the rejection if it happens, But I would definitely go for it. Just be like, yo, I think you're way out of my league. That's a really good way to tell someone that you think they're sexy.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Arson, I'm gonna have to join team Rex and Catherine on this one.
Speaker 2: Arson, check out these stories.
Speaker 6: I know they're gonna have to take me to a bar and I'm gonna have to like watch everybody else.
Speaker 1: I'm good, Okay, tonight, tonight, all right, thank you so much for playing these two incredible games. We have learned so much about all of y'all. I think Alita is gonna have a very tough decision to make. One of you will unfortunately not be continuing on with a chance to date our main dater, Ailita. See what's the verdict?
Speaker 2: I know I have a surprise. Oh, we are not gonna let anyone go for now. Yes, you're all gonna stay to the end.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, fantastic, So glad because I'm a Libra and I can't choose and I love y'all. Anyway, what we're gonna do is we're gonna have each of you have a one on one cafe, but a Wilita. You'll just have like just you and her, She'll ask you some personal questions, to dig deeper, get a little bit more like you know, and the nitty gritty of the end, I must say, Arsen, I'm gonna hand you over to Alita for a little one on one they get away.
Speaker 2: Arson, You are so beautiful. Thank you for being here with us today.
Speaker 7: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: You are right now twenty six years old. Yes, all of a sudden, twenty years have gone by. What is your life looking like? You're in a relationship twenty years from now? What do you see.
Speaker 7: Twenty years from now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, ideally I have like a partner and a stable life. I'd love to have lived other places, like I'd really love to have lived abroad by then. I'd love to have an artistic practice that I feel confident with and like, I don't know, I.
Speaker 7: Would love for there to be some community around it.
Speaker 6: Like it doesn't have to be like recognition or necessarily that I'm producing things for work, But I would love to like have like minded people who are also creative and artistic and like want to talk about like culture and theater and sculpture together, Like.
Speaker 2: So you want to travel a lot?
Speaker 7: So here's my thing.
Speaker 6: I'm actually kind of like a freak for scheduling any kind of risk averse like I don't know, like I tend to get kind of stuck in routines. We know, some people are just always flying off to wherever they just got back and then they're leaving again. I don't know if I could sustain something like that, but I would love to, like long term, live in other parts of the world, but maybe Ireland because I.
Speaker 7: Have some family there.
Speaker 2: Amazing that would be beautiful with your partner.
Speaker 6: You know, if I meet them before I leave, or maybe I meet them there. Sure if they join me, you know, wherever I'm living at the time, you know, another ten years.
Speaker 2: Great like possibility that you have a partner that you meet today and that person could stay with you for all those years. Would that be something.
Speaker 7: Perfect of Elita, If you can hit that up, I'd be so Apprecia.
Speaker 2: No, it's just that you know, everybody wants love everybody. It doesn't matter what age we are, where we come from, or what we're doing. It does not matter. To keep you a little more grounded in this life and find someone that can do super great God love that attraction. So let's see what happens, and I wish you the best today. But remember just always open up your heart and approach that person whenever you go to the bar. Okay, don't forget that.
Speaker 1: Thank you Arson. We are going to move on over to the next cafe. See the go away lead. Welcome back, Catherinen. Are you ready for your one on one?
Speaker 7: So I cannot wait?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: They get away?
Speaker 2: Oh how are you, my love? Thank you doing?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 2: I am a little confused because I don't know who to pick, but we're working on it. We're gonna do it with a big heart and a lot of honesty.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: I want to know for sure, thank you. What is your best quality?
Speaker 4: My best quality probably my passion. I'm very driven due to my passions, both in like my work life and in my extracurriculars, like with rugby. I mean, you have to be passionate about it to be able to play. And also just like in finding like family with my friends, I'm very passionate about just like having a good structure around me, a good circle.
Speaker 2: When was the last time you have relationship?
Speaker 4: My last major relationship was last year in April, when I got broken up with two days before my birthday.
Speaker 2: How did you handle that?
Speaker 7: Terribly? I didn't want it to ruin my birthday.
Speaker 4: I had a whole plan to go out in West Hollywood and party it up, and party it up. I did until I turned into a sad drunk crying on the streets of WIHO, and my friends had to take me home.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. But the best part of that story is that you had friends around you and they took you home exactly. We will remember that and never do it again.
Speaker 7: I had a great support system.
Speaker 2: So how do you see life in the future. What is it that you want to fill your life with.
Speaker 7: I don't need like a flashy career.
Speaker 4: I don't need like a great house or anything like that. I just need a lot of love and support around me. And that's what I'm looking for.
Speaker 2: I love it, you know. I'm all about love. And so very nicely said thank you so much.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you so much for all these beautiful answers. Catherine really really appreciate. We're gonna now move on to our other Cafesita, Rex, it is your turn now for a one one.
Speaker 2: With a Wilita. How are you, darling.
Speaker 5: I'm doing so good. I'm happy to be that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, such a great smile. Are you always smiling?
Speaker 5: Thank you? Honestly, yeah, I really do. I try to find the joy in life, you know.
Speaker 2: Now, tell me how did these beautiful women in your life, your grandmother's influence who you are today?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh. Okay, so I can talk about this for hours, but I'll try and keep it cute for time's sake.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: But my grandma on my dad's side, is a singer, so she was always calling me her superstar, always telling me I was destined for things. Always just my biggest cheerleader. And then on my mom's side, who I grew up. On my mom's side, my parents kind of split when I was younger. My grandma she was a school teacher, so as I was growing up, she would have me of test out the things that she would do for her classroom, So new arts and crafts, new games, new learning exercises. So every time I went to grandma's house, it was like, Oh, what are we going to do? What are we going to paint? What are we going to create? What are we gonna paper mache? What are we going to make with our clothes?
Speaker 2: They all kept you busy, busy, busy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there was always an inspirational, like a creative experience of like, oh, what idea do you have? What do you think? And they both always cultivated that for me.
Speaker 2: Are they both still around absolutely? Oh that is beautiful and you still have a good close relationship with them?
Speaker 5: I do, I do.
Speaker 2: What advice have they given you about your love life?
Speaker 5: Definitely, as someone who grew up in a single mother household, it was always like cherish the women or cherish your partner. I know, obviously it's very heteronormative ideas back then, but it was always cherish your partner and listen to them and be open minded because no one is ever going to agree one hundred percent on anything. That is kind of like a little fantasy. But my two grandparents on my mom's side are high school sweethearts, so they were a really good visual representation of love working out how to communicate, how to support and sustain each other.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you had wonderful role models, and we thank you for all your beautiful answers and let's see what happens at the end. Thank you so much for being with.
Speaker 1: Us, Thank you so so much for our remaining contestants, You have made it through the GAF so little did you know that our main dater has actually been listening this whole time. That might have an idea of who she likes. But let's see if we have a unanimous decision. So muchisimus, Grassies, We're gonna ask you for a quick exit and we'll bring back our main contestant. We'll be back after the break. Welcome back today, May I wanly the first?
Speaker 7: Marcy?
Speaker 1: What is good? You? Three people who are so wonderful? This is gonna be tough. Who do you want to go on a date with? What's your heart telling you?
Speaker 5: I know they're so funny.
Speaker 3: I love them all.
Speaker 2: No, you can't have them all.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, I can't come on.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think the number two would the path and I just like the personality of Rex.
Speaker 1: Rex's is really is and that's your number two.
Speaker 3: I'm between the both of them. They're like both nice, grounded people. I feel like I like that a lot. But I have to say that it was a huge red flag that Kathleen's friends.
Speaker 1: Who best friends with the ex, noted that's no.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I understand. There were a couple of things that I thought would be red flags to you like the team and all that. So knowing a little bit about your background by being Latino and us being Latino, we know how we feel and all these things, I understand exactly what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fantastic, Marci, thank you so much for your input. All right, A Wilita, how are you feeling?
Speaker 2: It was between Rex and Catherine until the very end, right now, But then when all that started coming out about the ex being the best friend, it was a little tough for me to think that Marcy would understand. I would be comfortable with that, but I particularly love Rex.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Rex is sweetie.
Speaker 2: He's very honest, he's clear, he really expresses his feelings well, and he would be great at communicating.
Speaker 1: I am there with you. I think it's a time to bring them all back in and a Willita your time to make a choice.
Speaker 2: I think we're ready.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello everyone again, Thank you, thank you, thank you so very much for doing this, for playing, for being earnest and honest. Awalita has landed on a match, so.
Speaker 2: Holy le Leana, thank you so much to each of you for being in this amazingly entertaining and heartfelt show. I'm sorry that only one person can go out with the main data, and after thinking about it and putting all the ideas together and how you each feel and you're expressing your feelings, the person who will be going out with our main data today it's Rex.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, Bild Times a roller coaster, Arson, Kat, thank you so so very much for joining us. It has been such a delight. You both are absolutely wonderful by.
Speaker 2: Me some moist.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: So so alrighty well, Rex, let's welcome and Marcy Marcy join the call.
Speaker 3: Hello, Marcy submitted. I was saying that I just love your vibe. I really love like how silly you are and I don't know. You have a beautiful vibe, beautiful smile, very honest. You seem very honest, and that's what I like.
Speaker 5: That's the tourist in me. I can't I can't lie even if I wanted to.
Speaker 1: Yes, Well, y'all got ahead and went right to first impressions without me prompting, So thank you for that. Okay, you too. We know there's a lot to talk about, so we're gonna send you off on your little virtual date. We're gonna try not to eat straps so hard.
Speaker 5: What kind of movies do you like?
Speaker 3: I like comedy. I would say that comedy is my thing. My favorite movie is Scott Pilgrim Versus the World. I feel that, okay, yeah, because it makes like things that I like that. It's like, I don't know, video games, comics with music, superpowers, pop culture. I feel that.
Speaker 5: So you like video games.
Speaker 3: I don't get to play that much, but I like them. Yeah, yea, yea yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm a gamer myself. I like to play a lot. So oh that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I moved here less than two years ago, so for me, it's like I don't know. I didn't come with a lot of stuff, so I don't have any consoles yet, so that's why I haven't played.
Speaker 5: So where did you come from?
Speaker 2: Venezuela?
Speaker 5: Venezuela? What was the Venezuelan slang they told me to say when I was in Peru. I think I think it was. I think it's a bad word. Maybe I shouldn't say maybe say it, let's say it go first. I think there's a mama guebo. Yeah, being that's the best.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's the one, yes, perfect, That's the one that I always teach my friends. I'm so happy you know that.
Speaker 5: Really they told me, They're like, yeah, you have to learn mama guebo. I was like, okay, yeah, it means stick sucker. See they didn't tell me. They didn't tell me what it meant. They were like, it's just like a bad word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's something that we say all the time.
Speaker 5: It's like saying fucker. It's like, yeah, yeah, did you come to LA for music for? You said you played guitars? Like, what did you come to LA for?
Speaker 3: It's not that I came here for something specific. I would say that I knew that this was like the capital of entertainment. So by the music, I like art, I like acting, I like so much stuff that is like, okay, LA kind of makes sense for me, and I'm an influencer. That's actually my real job. What I would say, Yeah, I don't know. I'm like trying out like all the possibilities that you know, you can find in these wild place. I love it so much.
Speaker 5: LA is definitely very free. There's a lot you could do here. What what apps are you an influencer on? Like what do you typically use? Are you a streamer? Are you like, what's your vibe. What's your content? I would say Instagram and TikTok me too. I do a lot on TikTok and Instagram as well. I'm trying to get more into streaming, but like, I don't know, it's hard for me to like take myself seriously like going live.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I feel that you would do so good as a streamer because it's your personality.
Speaker 5: I don't think I could just like you know how people like go on like Bigo and they're just like live all day and just talking to people, or like I couldn't do that, or like people on TikTok live that just like talk to people. I think I would have to like do something, you know. Yeah, so, what what's your what's what's your TikTok oh?
Speaker 3: I recommend you better Instagram.
Speaker 5: Instagram is better. Yeah, what is it my name? I'll shoot you with DM. I don't just Marcy, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Just that? Yes?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you popped right up. You follow Halloween Horneites? You like you like Halloween Horneites.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: I used to work there. I worked there last year. What did you do? Were you a scaracter?
Speaker 3: I love what I was doing because I was one of the rip, no people, the tether.
Speaker 5: But the problem is that they.
Speaker 2: Were paying so bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's definitely not the best. To me, It's better than like working at Starbucks, you know, or like working because at least it's entertainment. It's like doing something.
Speaker 3: Actually, I was in the prop party of Yours of this year in no vacancy.
Speaker 5: I was yes, yeah, that's crazy. Yeah, we definitely would have crossed paths.
Speaker 3: I was just taking a friend of mine there and then they were like, oh no, no, this close is a private event. And I was like, I know everyone in LA come on, what's the name?
Speaker 5: Like, what's this?
Speaker 3: I was like thinking, I'm going to shoot at em to see if I can get in, And then like they were like, oh, Halloween, and there was no way. Halloween, Hornet, I got you so like a guy recognized me. I honestly don't have no idea who he was, and he was like, oh Martin, and I was like, oh, hey, by the way, I need to get can you help me? And he sent me a screen shut off the QR code.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Well wow, wow wow. I hope those sweeties headed off. Find us back here next week. As Leanna and I make some more matches.
Speaker 2: Good work today, Ali, Oh, we did good. I like what I'm looking at.
Speaker 1: Date Myaori The First is a production from w V Sound and I Heart Media's Michaultura podcast network, hosted by me Vico Ortiz, joined by the fabulous Leanna Montenegro Dait. My Auri the First is produced by Leo Clem, Nico Raguel, and Sophie Spencer Zavos. Our executive producers are Wilmer Valderrama, Leo Clem, and Nico Raguel w V Sound. This episode was edited by Sean Tracy and Nico Raguel. This episode features original music by Gabe Lopez and Alvaro Morello. Specially thanks to our team of cupits at WV Entertainment. Special Things. Also do our hopeful romantics this week, Marcy Arson, Katherine and Rex. Additional thanks to Salt and Line Media. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. See you next week and in the meantime, don't do anything Awalita wouldn't do.
Speaker 2: Just do it better, Besitos