Speaker 1: Hey guys, real quick, if you're enjoying High Strange, hit the follow button on your podcast app. Could you please, pretty please rate and review it. I know it's annoying. I mean I hate doing it. I don't know the algorithm likes this stuff. And also I want to hear your genuine feedback. It takes literally thirty seconds and you can do it right now as you're listening. It means a lot to us here at Tenderfoot and to me personally enjoy the show.
Speaker 2: This is Whitley Streeber. You're about to listen to my first hypnosis session with doctor Donald Klein, conducted on March the first, nineteen eighty six. I wish to warn you that there is some strong language in this hypnosis session. There is also a significant amount of screaming, very frightening screaming. It should not be listened to by little children.
Speaker 3: H m hmmm. I woke up in the middle of the night. I understand that, sir, there's a uh, there's something went past the window. What the hell? Something went past the window. There's something past the window. There's nothing there, Oh god, man, the house is something m hm, hey, you see.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: No it was a light.
Speaker 3: It didn't go past the wind. That couldn't have gone past the wind. I'm going back to sleep.
Speaker 5: I think the stoves. Okay, there was a light in the front yard. I keep thinking, who.
Speaker 2: The hell is that.
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 3: Somebody just threw somebody there. That's a funny thing. I'm looking at this sting. I don't think. I don't think.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 3: I saw something that looked like it had a hood on it.
Speaker 7: Standing over by the wall near the corner, and I have dead drew and I don't.
Speaker 3: Want it to be there.
Speaker 8: I don't want it to be there.
Speaker 3: Jesus, I feel like I'm throw up to me. Oh ship, I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: You know, I didn't know there was anything in my house, and so this second that night, little boy, the October.
Speaker 4: Eh, Jesus, yeah.
Speaker 8: Oh boy, I scared the ship out of me.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 3: I like this to be that man, because I.
Speaker 9: Was prepared for being scared on the twenty sixth, but I did not know whatever thing had come to my house.
Speaker 3: Ah wow, it was Lord.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there it's dark, but it's like a little man, there's a hood on or something.
Speaker 3: If it's almost like this, you know, there's no head. He's discovered in something.
Speaker 7: And comes over to the bed and it starts like sticking something in.
Speaker 3: Not into my head, you understand that, like it was sticking into my mind, and it would they're doing it. It would make a noise like a voice. It was tamble.
Speaker 8: It's sting like that going into me.
Speaker 10: It was.
Speaker 3: God awful hearth.
Speaker 2: He was stunning there doing.
Speaker 3: That, Christens as I was shouted no, I were.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I have absolutely no idea why the other people had didn't remember it, because I'm done sure.
Speaker 3: I was shocked. Have any in a good all over your wife have been? I don't see you because I turned towards the sun, and I can. I still hit me times, okay, because I swear to God, I just don't believe that this happened. But it did happen. I tell you.
Speaker 7: The light comes down past the window. Then I see a glow in the front. I thought I had gotten up, but I don't think now that I did. I thought I had seen the glow against the roof of the living room, but I don't think I did.
Speaker 6: I think I knew all the wrongs coming in the wind and the glow and I just didn't somehow want to say that because it was very obvious even then that it wasn't your fire.
Speaker 3: And I just don't know what he's doing. And I'll be frank with y'all. I can't. I can't, Uh, I can't. I just can't figure it. I don't know what it was. But it was very stead but she wasn't. She was will with a covering like she had a cover on. I'm shaking, could be outstanding. You know, I can't understand it. I just, of course I understand how experience. I thought, it's so scared.
Speaker 6: But uh, do you want to keep earning? I do, definitely, I mean I have.
Speaker 7: I thought I may have gotten right at the beginning through the worst part of the seat, frankly, because whatever it was when it first came to me that night, it was ultimately terror It Almost all this.
Speaker 8: Happened at the beginning like this, the beginning moment he was buried her map Todd in.
Speaker 3: Calm. But this open was that good at not accepted good. It didn't seem to take very long. It felt very nice.
Speaker 10: I was, Yeah, I was amazed at you because you know, you said I thought you were like explaining to me how it was going to be done.
Speaker 3: It's the next thing I knew I was saying. I changed myself.
Speaker 11: As soon as I slew m Colus over to the bed. Looks love, beautiful things up to back the top of the lamp. She's looking down at me. He's got eyes. Ah there, guys, sady, guys, bad head.
Speaker 3: He's got a winger in his hand, has a tip of silver. H Well, touches. I see pictures.
Speaker 9: I see pictures in the world just blowing up. I see pictures like what's And he touches my head.
Speaker 4: It fate, Okay, it's a tessue of like the whole thing, what has?
Speaker 3: And there's a dark red fire in the middle. There's a white smoke all around it. That's your role, that's your vome and little Why why don't you like me? I don't even heard me?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he said I said that, you'd mind they just put that. Don't sing on me that it's have the whole world blow it up? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 3: What is this about?
Speaker 8: What the hell is it about?
Speaker 3: I don't know what it's about.
Speaker 4: What is this gonna blow up? What's gonna blow up?
Speaker 3: I know what's gonna blow up. It's gonna blow up. I know it is too. Oh it's gled. Okay, shows me at park.
Speaker 8: I see Andrew bactly got to do with him?
Speaker 3: Is this the devil? What the hell you this? Yes, I know you won't hurt me.
Speaker 2: I know you won't.
Speaker 3: I know you won't hurt me. Possible. H okay pass, No, it's.
Speaker 12: Not that sounds stupid. I didn't say that, not be very low goad, but extson. I knew that already. I was expecting it. I knew just when it would come. He took the little then I can needle it stuck it like.
Speaker 8: A match in front of my face, and it made a big bone.
Speaker 3: Down and uh and up. My pass is a hard what's he doing where he looked up? I don't know. I don't remember them. I jumped up out of the bed. I was already when I said the house is on fire, I'm already out of the bed right away. Slanted slanted eyes. I would say, you had slatered eyes. It's real hard to see you because he kept putting this thing on my head.
Speaker 10: Almost every time I would move, he put this thing on the head.
Speaker 3: I would see these energies. I thought it. I thought at first when we thought the thing was.
Speaker 10: Talking, but when he hypnotized me good, I could see the images.
Speaker 3: And he has this little rud thing about that long.
Speaker 10: It's got a silver tip on it, quite silver, because I can see glimmers on it.
Speaker 3: And it's dark and the room.
Speaker 7: Did you I to light up the room for me or something when you said the room was light, because the room.
Speaker 3: Was very dark. It was dark, very dark. But soon now that it should be more because this obviously is that. It's obvious that this happened too, and I would be.
Speaker 13: Highly responsible for myself not to continue.
Speaker 3: It's not a question to be a hero. It's a much simper question not wanting me to walk out before you. I miss you, Daddy.
Speaker 8: I erty, Oh God, daddy.
Speaker 4: H it's just never get to know you did.
Speaker 3: Oh God, poor my poor dad.
Speaker 8: I don't Oh she wouldn't help you. Oh God, it's my dad and my mother is just sitting here dead like.
Speaker 3: He was a little animal.
Speaker 4: At least just give me, I guess yourself. I never knew it was like that.
Speaker 3: Christ. Did that make sense? Yesess again, yes, the I did.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to make about this.
Speaker 13: M hmm.
Speaker 3: It's just still an uptimatum.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I feel a tremendous relief right now because I can I can remember this. This is this is good to be a November. It's not an easy letter, but it's good to me.