Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: Hello, Amy, tell everybody your dog story.
Speaker 3: Oh well, my dog she's a little crazy. We all know that, and she gets out often and she'll just run away. I don't have a fence, and I'm driving home, so I'm pulling into my neighborhood and I see this teenager walking a dog that looks just like my dog, but there are a lot of dogs look like her. She's a black labberdoodle, but she has this little white patch, but they're walking so I can't really see the patch, and I'm like, gosh, that really looks like her, but the leash.
Speaker 4: Is not mine.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, oh, well, fun, She's got a cute little brother or sister in the neighborhood. And then I get home and my side garage like the doors open, and I guess one of the kids left and I didn't shut it all the way and she busted through it and got out, and I was like, oh my gosh, I need to go back, like that's got to be her. And so I drive and I go up to this kid, not knowing one hundred percent, like.
Speaker 5: Is that my dog?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Because like, why would he be walking her?
Speaker 3: And he said, oh, this dog like ended up in our yard and I was able to catch her and I put her on a leash, and I'm walking her, waiting for my mom to get home to tell me what to do. And I said, then I see the white pouch and then I see her caller and I'm like, oh, well, no worries, I'll tell.
Speaker 4: You what to do. Just hander over to me, because that is my dog.
Speaker 3: And I mean she's chipped, so I guess if they would have taken her in, But my guess is we have a neighborhood chat thing. And I think the mom probably would have taken a picture and then thrown it on the text and.
Speaker 4: Like is this whose dog is this?
Speaker 3: Because I've seen that happen with other things before, and yeah, it was just one of those moments where I was like, that looks.
Speaker 5: Like my dog.
Speaker 1: Better dog than a kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, I had that thought of like sometimes you're like, huh, that looks like something that belongs to me, but surely it's not.
Speaker 4: And then surely it was. And I was like, well, thanks.
Speaker 1: Kid, we have a dog too that likes to get out and she only ever got out. I told the story a couple of weeks ago, Ella and she runs. She just loves to run. I don't even know if she knows why she's running, but she even in the York, she just sprints. And somebody left the door open. This is a few weeks ago, and I get a note on my phone that she again is out. She's never been out in the years, all the years that we've had her. And so Caitlyn calls me. I was up in the studio. We were doing like postho stuff and I had to leave to the day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 1: And so I look and she's like five miles from the house. Whoa, which is a lot farther than the last time, because we were in New York and a neighbor two house is down because we have her, he can't read her chip, but we have her on a caller. We have Hey, this is Dollar, this phone number to call if you find her. Call and that neighbor from two houses over, because she just went to the yard, just stay in the yard. Well, Cayln's like dogs out And it looks like because we can track on the Apple air tag, that she's far far away. I'm like man, is that even real? So there was somebody who's working on the bron We're selling the Bronco, so somebody's working on the Bronco, and let's fix it like a couple aesthetic things about it. And we were like, hey, we have two safeguards for the dogs not to get out. There is a door, then there is a fence in the garage, and then there is a garage door. Do not open any of them because if you do, Ella will come out, and then she doesn't hang around. She's out of there. We don't worry about Stanley. He's fat. Five steps He's like, I'm good, What am I gonna do here? Eli, That's what happened. The guy opened the doors and Ella ran out. So we didn't realize it. And Caylen, hey, this place, it looks like it's an animal shelter once you zoom in a little closer to where the Apple aretag is and it's probably like eleven or so that time of the morning when I left, because we're in the middle of stuff, and I was like, I gotta go chase this dog down. And we get there and there's a girl and my wife be up by like five minutes there's a girl. She has Ella in the car, and she was like she was running across the highway and I grabbed her and put her in the car, and I don't know who she was, So I took her to this animal shelter place. And the animal shelter place was full, wouldn't take any more dogs. Calen just happened to get there right when she had the dog. Was like, I don't know what to do, and so luckily we got the dog back. But that's why not grabbed the dog again for the second time.
Speaker 6: And that's how Eller got five miles away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the girl put her on the car and try to take her to it.
Speaker 6: Like, okay, how did that happen? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was like, did someone steal her collar? And ELA's like at home, but somebody's got her. Callar five miles away, Like we got a good one. We got an Apple air tagle you. So I don't know, but yeah, that's that would have been weird though, to see somebody walking Yeller did not know she was out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then if you were the kid, do you just hand the dog to this lady that says that that's her dog.
Speaker 1: If you're a kid, you do because you know it's not your dog and the dog's escale.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I look friendly and I said, hey, I live I live around the corner and he yeah. Everything made sense and it just was kind of funny how it played out.
Speaker 1: Hey, Abby, she's.
Speaker 6: Putting her mic and headphone on. Yes, he's waking up.
Speaker 1: Oh I heard it.
Speaker 5: Sorry, my headphones were on.
Speaker 1: Can you shut the door?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like anytime I go to that room, they keep that door open, so the fans. Like, we don't have air condition still, we have like a a secondary backup generator of bear.
Speaker 6: It's like the AC unit is right outside our door, the outside unit, you know, the one that with a big fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's nothing else surrounding it to kill any that. I'm always like, hey, if I got to come to you guys, make sure the door shut. Yeah Abby, Yes, Oh that sounds much better. Headphones on, door shut.
Speaker 5: I needn't go.
Speaker 1: So word on the street here and you can tell me if the word is true or not. Is that you're banking off people at work?
Speaker 5: I am making some good side money, I will say, doing what oh you know, watching dogs dog sitting? I'm back.
Speaker 1: How many people are you watching their dogs.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm watching Morgan's tonight and tomorrow. I just watched kickoff Kevin's last week.
Speaker 6: Ask her how much he's charging.
Speaker 1: How much are you charging?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm not really charging I don't really charge.
Speaker 6: Me. What how much are they giving you?
Speaker 5: Less than Bobby. Bobby pays a lot of money. It's not anything out of the ordinary.
Speaker 1: You don't have to answer the question. The question was how much are they giving.
Speaker 5: It was less than one hundred and fifty for a weekend.
Speaker 1: And do you stay the night at the house.
Speaker 5: No, with Kevin's I kept the dog.
Speaker 6: Oh got it?
Speaker 1: Okay, Kevin has Kevin has a small Morgan has a small dog too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so Morgan's dog stays at her house and you just swing by.
Speaker 5: I spend the night.
Speaker 1: And any at the house in case what she did at my house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 1: Anybody, Uh, well, someone's always in my house. Because there was a story we talked about on twenty four Whistles where there's a player for the Bucks basketball and he was playing and while he played, they robbed him because they knew he wasn't gonna be there. And so we've always made an effort. If I'm gone or we're all gone and nobody's at the house. Somebody's at the house at all times.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If I say I'm doing a show somewhere or I'm gone like that.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: If you know a Bobby lives, go to his house, no one will be there. So we always have somebody at the house just for that reason alone, because otherwise you're advertising burglary on right, it's a Clarence burglary. So get all you can get.
Speaker 4: You just hope that the burglars get that memo.
Speaker 1: Well I don't.
Speaker 6: I'm not the memo that someone's already always there. I don't care someone said a burglar someone's always there.
Speaker 1: No. No, But even if they don't get the memo, if they show up to the house, they can no one's there and someone's there, their actions are going to be different.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, true, true. I was just thinking for the person's because.
Speaker 1: There'll be a car there.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So my house is if we're gone, there's always somebody there. So part of when we pay Abby to stay, there's just five burglars. Oh my gosh, well that's worth the money. See yeah, and you guys are like, dang, you pay her a lot well, you didn't know her job uponsibilities.
Speaker 6: I didn't realize that.
Speaker 5: That's why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like staying at What do you think in average dog dog sitter charges? Like, what is that? We know the.
Speaker 7: Internet says between fifty two one hundred dollars for an overnight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, an overnight overnight, so fifty on the low end, one hundred on the high end. What about if you're just doing a swing buy or what if you just keep the dog?
Speaker 3: I think a swing buy is like twenty to twenty five a pop swing per swing, So like if you're not saying the night, maybe you go by twice, you still make forty fifty dollars I mean, and that includes a walk and you know you feed them and oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I forget the hourly rate. They have it at fourteen dollars an hour.
Speaker 1: Oh well, if you just go for an hour, A pop is an hour.
Speaker 4: Right, that's what I know?
Speaker 1: Like a pop, well it will be less. I mean I think a pop would be a pop sounds like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: No, Mobby's right, it's more of like I don't know that that means they're at the house an hour.
Speaker 4: But you know, Lexi Hayden used to.
Speaker 3: Do the pops for my dog, and she was with a company that specialized in that, like pop stars or something, and they that's kind of what their average like if you want to because you're you're trusting someone, they're coming into your home when you're not, you know, you need to make sure that they're like good to go, And obviously we trusted her.
Speaker 1: Abby. Are you like in a higher tax bracket now because of all those Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think so, yeah, I've worked my way up.
Speaker 1: She's reporting this money to tell Why would you guys say that? Oh yeah, why now they ever say someone's not reporting. That is the unwritten rule of like waiting tables for doing anything where you make cash, like it's like fight club.
Speaker 6: Don't mention it.
Speaker 1: No, don't ever, Abby. So now if it happens, you know where it came from.
Speaker 5: M exactly. Thanks, I'll say.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: I have a question though about that. Do I have to report my Facebook marketplace earnings?
Speaker 1: The answer is always yes.
Speaker 3: It's because I bought that stuff already originally and I'm reselling it.
Speaker 6: Hey check.
Speaker 1: Though I know absolutely you should do everything by the book. You should look and read every line and do everything exactly legal mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Can you call the irs and be like, Hi, I have a question, Like I've made one hundred and fifty dollars on Facebook Marketplace.
Speaker 4: Do I have to claim that I can google it?
Speaker 3: But then are they tracking my Google searches and they're like audit hurt?
Speaker 1: I think calling is hilarious.
Speaker 7: The Internet says yes, says what that you have to pay on anything that you gain a profit from it.
Speaker 1: If it's a personal items, it's earned income. Like your whole job can have been buying personal items and selling them for a profit, like flipping the.
Speaker 3: Okay back it up, it's not profit if no, If say I originally bought something for one hundred dollars and then I sell it on Facebook Marketplace later for twenty five, that's not a profit.
Speaker 6: That's a loss.
Speaker 1: It depends, well, it depends how long you used it, because there is what is like value usage value over time. So you need to look that up and you need to formulate what that is.
Speaker 6: There's so much that goes into this.
Speaker 1: Absolutely and I know nothing except I'm just like, there's always you should always pay.
Speaker 7: It seems like there's a certain amount you have to hit too. I think like six hundred dollars is like the baseline or what they zero too.
Speaker 1: They had it where it was, you know, they wanted you to report any VENMO money you made, and now it's there's a minimum of what you have to be paid before you have to report it in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like that's what it is, right Mike, six hundred I.
Speaker 7: Think so correct.
Speaker 1: But six hundred an item?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, all the time, all year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we should still ask. We still call the IRS and ask them.
Speaker 1: Calling the IRIS is hilarious, like they patch you through someone Like what do they do your a Q and a department?
Speaker 6: I can have?
Speaker 1: You just have like an intern I can ask.
Speaker 4: Yeah, eight four four five four.
Speaker 1: I would never call that number. I would never call.
Speaker 6: That's totally get a target on you right there.
Speaker 1: That feels worse than googling.
Speaker 4: That's literally the number.
Speaker 1: We were arguing that wasn't the number.
Speaker 5: We have a local.
Speaker 4: Office right down the street. Actually it's literally right down the street. We can draw bar.
Speaker 1: It's the one office nobody wants to go to. Every block away fighter webs in the doorway because nobody wants to go in. Uh so Abby, are you getting too big time to watch my dogs now.
Speaker 5: No, of course not. I'm never too big time for your dog. You're the next day. Yeah, you're my like you fill my calendar the most, so.
Speaker 1: She'll cancel everything else because she's also like fighting off crime. You know, you guyn't realize that.
Speaker 6: Didn't realize she's.
Speaker 1: Part Abby, part spider Man. Watching dogs doing.
Speaker 5: That, I'm so intimidating.
Speaker 1: No, we don't really care about that. It's just mostly if they get there and it's like, well we have to whack somebody, it'll be appy'll be Abby. She was over here with her boyfriend the last time.
Speaker 6: You can't allow that. I don't care they're doing ye.
Speaker 1: You can't do that, bones, Abby. Are you still your friend?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought so. She was like, hey, do you care if he comes over? I was like, I don't care. It's like a babysitter asking bring their boyfriend and literally, there's nothing to do here with the dog. You just have to put your eyes on.
Speaker 6: That's not true. You have a hot tub, no, not a wine cellar.
Speaker 1: And listen to what I'm saying. There's nothing to do with the dogs.
Speaker 6: Oh, I know, the dogs just chill right, So you're basically coming to an Airbnb. That's what Abby and her boyfriend are doing. Whenever you tell her to watch that.
Speaker 1: That would be any house then going to an airb that's amazing.
Speaker 5: No, Stanley never wants to come inside for some reason. He does not want to.
Speaker 1: He wants to lay out on the bridge we've built and just sit there and don't do anything. And then in the evening he just wants to lay in his bed. Like bulldogs. There's a hundred reasons you should not buy a bulldog, but there's one you should. And they don't d G a F and they'll just sleep all day. Yeah, and everyone everyone's no, that's not true. Well, extremely high maintenance in the physical sense, but day to day activity. Uh, you don't have to like walk them. They walk themselves to the food, bowling back and then they're done. Where La is the opposite. Like we have like six acres we live on so acre. Uh, so that's enough acres for her to run. And like we have woods, so she like hunts in the woods pretty much. She's good, but she every day she checks the perimeter trying to get trying to get out. She's a perimeter dog. She runs it trying to find.
Speaker 6: A hole, trying to look for that hole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, trying to get back because.
Speaker 6: It sounds like she's a security dog, but now she's looking for the hold is.
Speaker 1: She's tasted glory a couple of times. Now she knows what it's like outside of this. Mike d has a moral dilemma about Zach Bryan.
Speaker 7: Yeah, about listening to his music now all stuff came out about the break up. He doesn't seem like a good dude. But I find myself now more than ever, like listening to his music, sitting it around the house. I'm like, can you still listen to his music even though he's a bad dude? Can you separate the art from the artist in this situation?
Speaker 1: I was thinking about this and all the music that we don't really get to listen to anymore because people are awful, Like I believe I can fly for Mark Kelly, like generationally great song, Yeah, but it's sober you can't listen to it at all. I mean, if you do, you got to like be in your closet underneath some dirty clothes and never hears you listening to it.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, See what about Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: The Latour, The Space if anyone's around. You watch the space fast forward.
Speaker 6: Like over Halloween, I'll play thriller maybe like twenty times.
Speaker 1: Michael Jackson is a different story, okay, only because the more information that comes out about that, odds there's better odds. He was just a really fed up dude who was so messed up by his childhood that he didn't do that stuff. But he was still childlike and people build him for money. I see that, and I don't know for sure that's the case, but there are just a lot of things that you can read about people that went after him, and a lot of cases that were ended up being just civil settled, and like, I think he was just really messed up. Yeah, and I don't know if he did it or not. But he was so child alike because he never had to intellectually grow. He was abused as a kid by his dad and then by who knows who else. So that one feels a bit different to me because we really don't know, and there's evidence, at least there's some evidence that maybe some people were just using him for money. There's also some pretty bad stuff that he possibly or probably did, but maybe I don't know. There's just so much I don't. I watch a documentary on those kids. Might you watch that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I was thinking about. Like, even when you see the interactions he would have, like having people over, like their kids, he's having over, but he's hanging out with him doing things.
Speaker 1: He looks like a child. He's a kid, a child he just never had to grow.
Speaker 7: They're like throwing each other in the pool and like running around.
Speaker 1: He's like, hey, let's go up.
Speaker 7: It just feels weird that he like missed out on that.
Speaker 1: Also, was he absolutely weird? Yeah? I think so. I do not know, and I'm not being an apologist, because who knows. He could have been every single awful thing they said. But I do now have suspicions that a lot of that stuff people were able to put on him just because he was weird, not that he was predatory. Yeah what do you think, Mike?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, I really think it was him not having a childhood. Even thinking about that story of him wanting to experience a grocery store because he had this fame and he couldn't do normal things. I think he missed out on that so much in his life that he wanted to experience it and to everybody else. That seems so weird to see an adult man like playing with toys, like jumping in the pool, having a roller coaster at his house.
Speaker 1: Even just having kids around all the time. I don't think it was me just thinking not knowing. I don't think it was Peto having kids around. I think it was that's who he related to, and.
Speaker 7: You think of like the pressures of how famous he was, and he just wants to go home and disconnect from that and he reverts back to that like childlike energy that he never had.
Speaker 1: I could see that happening.
Speaker 7: But again, I can't deny like what he did or did, but it seems so weird to like understand that concept.
Speaker 1: And he was never found guilty in a criminal case. But again, I'm not saying he didn't do it. I'm saying that feels a bit different because some of the accusers there's some real shady stuff behind them as well. Uh So I don't know it was well doubled to Jackson.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I think I'm okay with separating the artists. I'm not because like Chris Brown came on the day like he's not good.
Speaker 4: Due we know that he's not good for a very long time.
Speaker 6: But like that side to side that came on IM like jam, I listened to the whole thing. Didn't even think about him.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, so I would say, R Kelly, we can't mess with that at all.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Came on the other day.
Speaker 1: He came on a playlist. We were playing pickleball and want more money, Wake come the more money. B I G no info? What's up federally like doing the doing the biggie part. I was like yeah yeah. Then Diddy came on.
Speaker 6: He was like that time out, time out, we gotta change this song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Diddy Didd. He hasn't been found guilty yet.
Speaker 6: There was a lot of.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, there was a lot of Michael Jackson. And I'm not comparing the two, but I'm saying, if we are staying consistent. Although he did get denied what yesterday for his fourth like bail attempt.
Speaker 6: He's in priy.
Speaker 4: Yeah he's in jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's in jail. Uh, that's right.
Speaker 6: I saw him a meal or something terrible.
Speaker 1: You watch him.
Speaker 6: They talked about what he ordered.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that interesting like a live stream.
Speaker 6: No, somebody said, like what did he for lunch or something? The craziest things on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did, he did, He's done. It's I want to be consistent of go. Well, he wasn't proven because I said soil guilty. But man, when I watched him like punching Kit Cassie in the hallway that video, I was like, no, it's pretty guilty.
Speaker 4: Can't deny that.
Speaker 1: Chris Brown. I guess I've never really been a fan anyway, but I wouldn't know if it came on. I wouldn't always know what his songs were.
Speaker 6: Right, No, I just heard that song and I'm like, who is that? Oh it's Chris Brown. Oh? Forgot about that?
Speaker 1: What about like a Ryan Adams? Yeah, I remember he got canceled, but I think he's and I'm not sure what he got canceled for. Was it like, uh physical emotional Chris Brown.
Speaker 6: I don't think he was talking to uh google mins, Oh, like giving them concerts.
Speaker 1: Let's look that up before the groom say that. Okay, that's a bad one.
Speaker 4: Sexual miss con.
Speaker 1: Yikes. I'm I need to see something more than sexual misconduct. But like Ryan Adams, I just listened.
Speaker 6: To a lot of lots of rhys.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't be confused with Brian Adams.
Speaker 6: No, it's a different guy. Brian Adams in summer Summer six.
Speaker 1: Have a thing I do. He's good.
Speaker 7: There were seven women who accused him of like dangling career opportunities like hey, I can make you famous.
Speaker 1: I can do this with you. Any of them young like they say young, because that's see their ages. Dude, If every every like entertainment person that did that got caught, oh gosh, they can'tcel everybody music, that says.
Speaker 3: Seven women, including his ex wife Mandy Moore, accused him of championing rising female artists and then exploiting them and stifling their ambitions, often for his own sexual gain.
Speaker 7: And had inappropriate conversations with people who are fifteen and sixteen years old.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: It's not good.
Speaker 1: That is not good.
Speaker 7: But I don't think he was ever charged with anything.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I hate to go. I don't know. Can you listen Ryan Adams? What if he's he's reformed.
Speaker 6: I mean i've listened to Ryan Adams.
Speaker 1: I haven't since less.
Speaker 4: That's I mean, no, no, no, no about him his music. I'm not listening to him ever again.
Speaker 1: If I don't think you ever did listen Ryanis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, I don't even what has he seen?
Speaker 6: Do you remember he did a whole cover of Taylor Swift's album and.
Speaker 7: A lot of those artists have had those removed from streaming services, and he like covers he did, like collapse they did with him, like they're like we're done with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was very He was almost pop culture famous enough, but he really wasn't and you kind of had to be into that music.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, like him. He definitely had a fan base that.
Speaker 1: It was close. He was, so it was so close to like existing.
Speaker 6: When he covered that Tailor album, I think people starting to like, is this guy? Okay Ryan Adams? And then I think that's around the time everything came out too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a couple years after that, a couple of years your timetables Okay, a couple of years Uh yeah, yeah, Ryanams can't be listen to him? I guess who else ca I not listen to? Like, there's really been some great music taking from us because the guys are idiots. It's never women. It's always guys are like the pervs or the disgusting humans.
Speaker 6: Well, didn't they try to do like is it Lizzo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was just like mean to her band. I think, yeah, I didn't really cancel her. But it wasn't like sexual stuff, was it.
Speaker 6: I think she would take her she would force people to go to the strip club.
Speaker 1: I know country artists to do that with artists.
Speaker 6: Now I don't want to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they claim there is claims that she sexually harassed them, but by backup dancers.
Speaker 1: Like we do you have it?
Speaker 7: I think it was like she was calling out like their body.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's I just feel like that's a different level. I feel like I can still listen to Lizzo.
Speaker 6: Is Lizzo?
Speaker 1: I don't have to like her.
Speaker 6: Is Lizzo Amy's song?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Amy's.
Speaker 6: Every Time Amy you can't win games anymore? Wow?
Speaker 4: That's why.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's because things have gotten so bad and stuff like this is like, oh no, we can still listen to her because she didn't. There's like that Gary Glitter Guy rock and roll part too, you know, hey done? Uh don Gary Glitter a bad one? Yeah?
Speaker 6: It's CP Oh oh is that recent?
Speaker 1: That was? Like, no, it's years ago.
Speaker 6: If you wouldn't have been that.
Speaker 1: Song at only twenty nineteen, I remember I thought it was longer than that, but.
Speaker 6: Sixteen, what are marching bands gonna do? That's their big that's their big jam.
Speaker 1: Sometimes people still play that song. It's like his only thing. So I'm making a list, so we're not no, no, because people are discovering.
Speaker 4: Okay, so just think of this.
Speaker 3: If this was reversed, okay with like the lizard thing, if this was reversed and this was a man doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that doesn't always count because like teachers that like hook up with students were always like.
Speaker 6: It's messed up, guys messed up.
Speaker 4: The girls like, well, no, it's still messed up.
Speaker 1: It is messed up. But you look, I saw another one. It was like really attractive. She was like twenty five and she was hooking up with like a fifteen year old, right, and that's terrible, Like in real life mind, that's terrible. But we feel different about it because it's a dude and we're dudes. Like, it does feel different. It's not legally different to l I don't Yes, you're right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm just saying, like, if I read this sentence, this is from TMZ. This in the documents, the women say Lizo pressured dancers to interact with the dancers, her backup dancers with sex performers in Amsterdam, and it's you, I can't even say what this next thing is. But if you have your boss and this is how you make money and they're putting you in this situation, then you're vulnerable and you're like, oh, well, I guess I need to do this, like I don't want anything to get weird or like if it was a man being like, hey, you have to like interact with these sex dancers.
Speaker 1: Not that matters. It's all wrong. I don't know that I go to a strip club because that was initially what it was. She was making her dances for the shrip club.
Speaker 3: Patrons are known to eat bananas out of the performers.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's what they do in Mexico.
Speaker 6: Yes, no, for sure, we got an amy Okay, their hands more than that too.
Speaker 1: In Mexico they like there was like a banana chopper, right you ever see that one? About that one?
Speaker 4: So that sucks, and then.
Speaker 1: All of these suck. We're just saying, what's the level we have to stop listening to their music making music.
Speaker 4: That's why I think I need to change a song.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that about the I didn't know that somehow google my uncle.
Speaker 6: Hopefully he's been good.
Speaker 1: All of this stuff is very serious, and if it felt like it happens it's super close to us, we'd be like, oh my god, get away from that person forever. It almost feels, though, because Hollywood's like so weird all the time that it feels almost fictional. It's like when someone dies it's famous and you're like, I don't really know them, Is that even real? But no, when you think about it being real people, it really sucks. But then it's hard. Can you separate the art from the artist? And is at the level of they're only this bad so we don't have to separate versus they're this bad so we do and we cannot listen And what is that level? Yeah, it's tough so far. R Kelly's the level. Diddy's the level. I need to know more about the Lizzo thing, although I also losso anyway that would be that would be would be Amy's. Ryan Adams is my lisso I don't listen to Lozo. So it's like I'm gonna continue here's my word, I'm going to continue, not listening to Lizzo, right.
Speaker 4: I don't know that I've listened to her in quite some time, but she does.
Speaker 6: The she's like famous, like she's like social media.
Speaker 1: They cover on TMZ because she's like her. Like Halloween costumes of the South Park was on, she was like, which is which is?
Speaker 4: Isn't she a semi glue tide for Halloween?
Speaker 1: She was? She was actually zimpic the box. She was like, I'm not a ozip.
Speaker 6: That's funny.
Speaker 7: South Park made fun of her. They made fun of ozempic, but they called it Lizzo, so then she was like, ah, I'll make the joke back.
Speaker 1: We would like to say all these people are all their actions are awful. We do not support any of them.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just just out of curiosity just googled is Lizzo redeemed? And I said, as of now, Lizzo is not considered redeemed in the public eye due to the ongoing lawsuit filed by her.
Speaker 1: I would disagree. I don't redeem anybody. I just see what comes up in the news and TMC and if they're covering someone's Halloween costume, that seems like pop culture has kind of redeemed them because it wasn't Lizzo who's been accused and charged. I don't know if charges were because I don't know if she's in federal like a criminal court.
Speaker 5: Gotcha.
Speaker 1: They were just like ha ha, look at her costume. Yeah, but all the the you know what, I'm listening to nobody's music until they prove they're good. I'm gonna switch it up. I got a.
Speaker 7: Judge dismissed the case back in February. He did dismiss the sexual harassment allegation, so could have.
Speaker 1: It could have even been false. Then allegations could have been If a judge dismisses the case could have been false.
Speaker 4: Or maybe the judge I thought there wasn't enough evidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that which means that you can keep.
Speaker 1: Your song, which also means we don't know what why the judge did it. It could have been anything from borderline, yeah, this is pretty bad. Or it could have been like you guys are lying trying to get money, Yeah, because that happens a lot too.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: True, I'm gonna jam some Lizo today, you know what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do too. Now, how many songs I know from Liza?
Speaker 6: None? Ache flip my head. That's a good one and then Amy's juicy.
Speaker 1: Let's take a let's take a quick break here. Okay, we're back anyway about all that stuff. I just want to make sure everybody knows we hate all those actions. We're just trying to figure out that are an artist separate trying to make a list? Is there anybody else? But you know, if you did a like country music, is there anybody we have.
Speaker 6: To I mean there was a couple Jimmy right, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and seers are legit, you know, because I don't know stuff. I just know what I see on TikTok, and I have no idea.
Speaker 6: I think it's like, do we really know? We don't know. I don't know from what we do know. Yeah, it's kind of I'm not.
Speaker 3: Even talking about Jimmy Allen that I think that's I don't know what's going on with.
Speaker 1: That, And it's always yeah, and away from that, it's like if people really knew what was happening, I would even say to the point where if mm hmm, I would say more of you. There's so much like heinous stuff that happens in this time with artists that I don't think. I don't think you guys know it's awful.
Speaker 6: And I'm good. I'm like happy not knowing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think I want to know, But then also are they I would.
Speaker 1: Be happier or not knowing. But yeah, just like there's some there's some bad. Like people think because somebody's famous, are like good until they prove they're not. I would say it's like sixty forty bad. I would say sixty forty as in not good to awful, not all that sixty is like that is the devil.
Speaker 4: Dang.
Speaker 3: I just googled something about like just country artists and whatever, and side note, this article comes up on BuzzFeed and there's all these pictures and artists and there's a picture of.
Speaker 4: Morgan Walling and I'm in that picture. I'm cut out you're in. It's from iHeart Festival in twenty.
Speaker 3: Twenty one, and I'm like, he's looking at me, he's talking to me in that photo.
Speaker 1: Thank you to make the coding.
Speaker 6: Did they blur you or I just know for sure?
Speaker 4: I just know, Okay, no, I know that exact setting. Like I know. I can show you my.
Speaker 1: Picture pointing and it is to me you were at the supper. They cut me out. I was at the far left, and they just didn't paint me on there, and I was like, oh, and I finally saw. I was finally revealed. Where am I in that picture?
Speaker 6: We were asking for bread?
Speaker 4: Guys, No, I just know he's literally looking at me.
Speaker 1: That's your argument. I just know.
Speaker 4: No. No, I'll show you my photo of him geting me.
Speaker 6: That's different.
Speaker 1: That's proof exactly.
Speaker 6: If you didn't have that, Amy, we all could tell that story.
Speaker 4: But I have it.
Speaker 1: That's cool, the defendive artist. We can't listen to your list. I would like to finish this though, R Kelly Diddy.
Speaker 6: I mean, I can't think of anyone else because it's almost.
Speaker 1: Got to be so so so bad or you because even with Zach Bryan, like he's a scumbag, it feels like, oh my gosh, you know what I think it is. I think it's kids in my mind, because my that's serious. My judgment is not universal judgment. I don't get to make all the rules, but I know on my head when I'm like, yep, not deffinge with that anymore, it's if somebody's messing with kids. And I think that's where the Michael Jackson stuff even comes in. And forever. It was like, no more Michael Jackson. But the more you read about some of the stuff, you're like, I don't know, Maybe there's a chance that he was just so vulnerable people went after him Michael Jackson, But I don't know that. So I listened sparingly one song every three months.
Speaker 6: Halloween Thriller.
Speaker 7: That's it, because that last documentary it was about the parents who were kind of going after him to get money out of them. And I mean, you can skew a documentary to prove your point, but that was another angle on it.
Speaker 1: I think for me, it's when someone's messing with kids, I'm automatically out if they're like predatory and then the rest. I also don't think I'm a big fan of anybody who's like, like.
Speaker 6: All these people we listened, I'm not only a big fan of any of them. Yeah, like you weren't really listening to them anyway.
Speaker 1: Like if like John Mayer a Counting Crows, that's different, Like I'm a massive fan of those guys, that would affect me. But like, I can't think of the last time a Chris Brown song came on.
Speaker 6: I don't even know where I was when that song came.
Speaker 1: And some of them were good. You know what was good? The song in the office one, that's right?
Speaker 4: Oh that it wedding one?
Speaker 6: Are you guys doing the same song.
Speaker 1: I don't know she did. She doesn't know what I did.
Speaker 4: I thought we put together a pretty good song there. Yeah, the wedding aisle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I don't know if you knew what I did, because you did you went den near new Oh, now I got to add that makes sense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And then I, oh, Bobby did.
Speaker 1: Say it was okay. I did that.
Speaker 4: Bobby goes one, two, three, four, and I.
Speaker 1: Go in here and now I hear hers, and then I think.
Speaker 4: One talks goes double your pleasure, Like we all had it.
Speaker 1: That she's not jumping in a song knowing.
Speaker 2: I said that's it when Amy did the right but you said that's it. She was going to give me credit's definitely going to take it. I was like, I didn't say it, but if you're going to give me credit for a song, I'll do it.
Speaker 6: But we knew that you wouldn't sing you in any part of us.
Speaker 4: And the funny thing is he's literally I right next to me, and I thought he said it.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, anything we need to say before we get off this topic.
Speaker 6: I think you said it, man, I mean yeah, I don't feel like.
Speaker 1: I think that will be an age old. I mean, think about all the old artists from like the sixties and seventies. We didn't even know the crap they were up to. Steven Tyler. Have you ever heard the Stephen Tyler story about how he ended up adopted the sixteen year olds? We could take her on tour, like the parents gave him.
Speaker 2: No, what was Elvis?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Elvis too, yeah, but that was his wife.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, but that's what I'm saying. Can we listen to Elvis? And then also, I don't know if we should watch Woody Allen films.
Speaker 1: I don't That's like that's like Amy going on not listening to Ryan Allen or Ryan Adams.
Speaker 6: I can't think.
Speaker 1: That's just like I'm giving up Woody Allen. I'm like, yeah, hey, the weirdo Pervo. But you know, I don't know that I've ever seen a Woody Allen movie.
Speaker 6: Mm hm, can think of one.
Speaker 1: American beauty I never saw that.
Speaker 2: Well, he seems so popular.
Speaker 6: No, that wasn't him, is okay?
Speaker 1: I'm going to read the Stephen Tyler story mis Gimmon's base though.
Speaker 6: Oh he's in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh, it's I mean, yeah, And now it's like, what can't we watch anymore?
Speaker 2: I don't think I've seen a Woody Allen movie either, know, I look at his movies.
Speaker 6: But what's like the top one Lunchbox?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean from twenty twenty three, it's kotuzu Jah. John's never heard of that. Yeah, Rifkins Festival, a rainy day in New York. I don't know any of these.
Speaker 1: Steven Tyler's own words could be used as evidence against Timsey faces sexual assoiligations in court. He was formally named in the lawsuit that was initially filed. It was filed after new California legislation created a window for survivors of sexual abuse to come forward. Julia Missley Hulcombe alleges in the seventies, she was sixteen. Let me try to find the information about it. She Tyler had secured allegedly secured guardianship over her when she was a minor. I think so she could travel with him. In the suit, she alleged that Tyler groomed, exploited. She reportedly accounts several details on how she met Tyler in nineteen seventy three in Aerosmith Condract. She was sixteen, he was twenty five. After the show, he allegedly took her back to the hotel did stuff. Allegedly they were together for about three years. In nineteen seventy four, the suit alleges Tyler convinced her mom to grant him guardianships. We'd be able to live and travel with her with ease of that criminal prosecution. He also told Blank's mother he'd support the teenager and help her actice health care and education. The suit alleges he didn't follow through, and they said he continue to travel with assault, provide alcohol and drugs to the plaineiff. I mean he had guardians of a sixteen year old.
Speaker 2: That's so weird.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 1: And like back in the sixties, two fifties and sixties, they would sing songs about she's sixteen, she's beautiful, and she's mine, and like adults singing that.
Speaker 6: Now that's so weird, young girl out out of my mind. Yeah, but what about how.
Speaker 2: Your parents letting her go? Like what is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Because it's more everyone had that, not everyone, but I think like they're saying, like that's it was more acceptable.
Speaker 6: Well, there's also like, oh security if for my daughter, Yeah he goes with this rich man.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, I mean, if you're well, I would.
Speaker 1: Agree it does seem bizarre parents. But also I don't know that what the circumstances were in anybody's life. All I know is that if he's an adult and she's sixteen, that's bad.
Speaker 7: Apparently he wrote about in his memoir he did.
Speaker 2: What and he just said, oh, yeah, man, I was in love or what.
Speaker 6: Let me read his quote.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he said I went and slept at her parents' house for a couple of nights, and her parents fell in love with me, signed over papers to have me have custody so I wouldn't get arrested if I took her out of state.
Speaker 4: Wow. Wow, I think.
Speaker 2: Everybody sucks, man. I mean I just like, okay, that's like Amy's daughter going on the road with a twenty five year old right now, that's crazy, Like would you you would be like what is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, that would not be okay. I just won't even get me started about my daughter right now, not about that, just like.
Speaker 3: No, I know, no, I love her. It's just like parenting can be hard. Sometimes it's not that.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: I watched TikTok. They're like, it's so easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, I think it's just sometimes you want to believe that your children are more mature than they are, and then you realize that their executive function and their ability to think about long term implications is minimal, and you're like, what, how does this not make sense to you? But you realize like their brain really doesn't comprehend it, you know, yes, And then it's scary because it's like, I just think sometimes we just put so much trust in our kids, and I'm not even I'm speaking like I'm throwing a wide net of what parents have to deal with, especially once they get to that seventeen eighteen year old age, which my daughter's going to be eighteen in April, So it just gets tricky because she's definitely still going to be under my roof, but yet society's trying to tell her she's an adult. And it's like, okay, yeah, but your brain's not fully developed till you're twenty five, and it's very obvious at times, you know, and then you know.
Speaker 1: An educated statement probably like most sixteen seventeen year old girls.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I'm not dealing with anything abnormal. It's just a reminder of yeah, it doesn't mean it's less difficult. Yeah, I think that at times there is such growth and then we believe like oh wow, look at this, and then there's you know, you give you give an inch, they take a mile.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ain't that the truth?
Speaker 4: That's the truth.
Speaker 6: My parents say that all the time, like that's so dumb.
Speaker 1: Now you guys did that?
Speaker 4: Oh yes, yes, I'm not.
Speaker 3: It's just a reminder of like that, like I can't. I also want to understand a teenager's perspective and where they're coming from, and I it's sometimes it's it's frustrating how they can't see the bigger picture. But it's like literally that part of their brain isn't developed, Like I can't expect it to be understood.
Speaker 4: That mean sometimes yeah.
Speaker 1: Not developed in certain areas. I'm just like let me Yeah, it's like, yeah, well we're sorry you're dealing with that.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm just just little little Hey. Parents, if you're going through it, got you, we're the same.
Speaker 4: You're not alone.
Speaker 6: Blah blah, blah, A little lighter exact.
Speaker 4: Stay calm, That's what I say.
Speaker 6: Stay calm, like I didn't you know, you don't think about like, oh, I've got to teach him everything. Like like Amy said, you assume that they would know certain things that you wouldn't have to teach them or whatever. But mine is not deep. It's very simple. But like my son was like, I'm gonna go wash my car. So he went to the car wash. Two hours later, he comes back and the car is not washed, and I'm like, what what happened? Like where? Why is your car not washed? He's like, oh, I don't know. The thing wasn't working, like the car wash wasn't working, and I don't know. Like what do you do? Do you put money in it? Like how do you? No one has told you how a car wash works?
Speaker 1: The problem.
Speaker 6: So that's what I'm saying. I'm like, man, I should have at some point in my life take him to a car wash and been like all right, you put your.
Speaker 1: Money out of doing something. Definitely, it sounds like he was doing something else and he just forgot to wash the car wash.
Speaker 2: No, he's sad. There were two hours steering. Have you met my son, Dude, he was out with his friends.
Speaker 6: He wasn't.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is what I'm talking about. He's not understanding the guys.
Speaker 6: I have left three sixty.
Speaker 1: I know where he was, but something at the car wash.
Speaker 6: Oh they all met at the car wash and left his phone there.
Speaker 1: No, they could have all met at the car wash. I could have been their hangout.
Speaker 6: At one o'clock in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: Yes, dude, sonic Walmart parking lot, CARWATK.
Speaker 6: That's where they're smoking cigarettes at the car wash.
Speaker 4: No, they're vaping. That's what they're doing.
Speaker 6: They are vaping.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they move on.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: I always would rather be like, look, kids, if you're gonna try it, try a cigarette.
Speaker 4: I never thought that word would come out of my mouth.
Speaker 3: But like, if you're curious, because vaving it's so much, it's just worse.
Speaker 1: Try this.
Speaker 6: Crck.
Speaker 4: No, don't.
Speaker 6: I mean you're gonna do it? Do it.
Speaker 1: Here's some Alouis refoil.
Speaker 3: No. What it's just like I gotta find some good documentaries on some subjects and stuff, and we got to sit down and just.
Speaker 1: Really, haven't we think that'll work.
Speaker 6: I think like, like my son, movies speak to him. So for me, I'm like, oh, I'm gonna show him this movie, like, oh you want, like you want to.
Speaker 1: Lure a men to think he chooses what movie to watch to learn from. If you're forcing anything on anybody, it's going to feel like, Oh.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not going to be forced. Movie night popcorn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just a short film on human trafficking.
Speaker 6: Oh, yes, there's some good movies on that.
Speaker 4: Well you mean.
Speaker 1: Educational, Yeah, impactful movie, but also good ones like Taking.
Speaker 6: That's a good movie and you'll enjoy that.
Speaker 8: But also you have to like I need takens a little dated, like I need updated with technology and how dangerous some stuff online is and how we need to understand also how things online live forever.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: It's like you see anything lately on that on what on social media stuff? Like doesn't Black Mirror have some like bad social media?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: On social media itself?
Speaker 3: Traveling like yeah, well that's where I mean, oh, like TikTok like things. That's where people they swoop in and they can start like conversations and seems innocent. And then again, when you don't have that executive function, you think, oh, well it's this, and then next thing you know, you're in a situation that you're like, how did I get here?
Speaker 1: And it's like, oh, A question about executive function? A lot of that has to be developed through doing it wrong though, right, because anytime you don't try to teach me anything, be like, I'll figure it out. You know what you're talking about? I do it now? Like probably not all, but a lot of executive function is forced learning, meaning through experience. Yeah, because somebody can tell you things a hundred times, but until you do it and not even well, just generally in life, isn't an actual learned well some of it.
Speaker 3: Some of it starts early on we don't realize like it's just happening, like you're it's over time. I think where what I expect her to have at times is like good decision making skills and problem solving and again full comprehension of the consequences. That that's where she hasn't fully developed that yet and maybe she will I hope not through certain experiences. But that is how some of us tend to learn better. But they do, say, I remember from when my kids are at the orphanage. For every three months that a kid lives in an orphanage, they are one month developmentally behind. So if you add up all those months, like because my kids lived there for years, and then you kind of figure out where they are and their actual developmental age, and so then I also have to factor in that because not only as a normal seventeen year old not fully developed, but then there's we're behind as well, although we catch up rap at times on certain things. But yeah, to I agree with you Bobby some of it.
Speaker 1: No, you feel like too that she's like overdeveloped in some areas too, because she had to live in a situation where there are parts of her that had to survive, Yeah, mature in extreme levels because of survival.
Speaker 3: I do think that, yes, there are certain survival type instincts that she has because of that that I might not necessarily have because I wasn't in the same situation.
Speaker 4: Or her brain.
Speaker 3: Speaking of problem solving, it, the thing is she may have that developed a particular problem solving skill because of her environment, but because she doesn't have why don't you want to talk about her specifically?
Speaker 4: That sounds so negative.
Speaker 3: So any kid they may because of their environment, but then they don't have the ability to really understand if that's right, wrong or wise. Like Okay, so you you know you have, you did develop that, but like you now, you part of your brain should be like, oh, this probably isn't the wise way to go about this, even though well you come on, you do some some a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 3: My kids are. My kids are great. I think it's just as parents really to put a bow on. What I was trying to say is I think sometimes we even grow them up faster and think they're ready for certain things, and then we get we realize like, oh, we're not there yet, and that's okay, and then we just need to be patient.
Speaker 1: To put a bow on that I'll ever get there. I don't think that's there. I don't think there's ever a there.
Speaker 3: Well, eventually I have to surrender it over. I'm not going to be in control of her life.
Speaker 1: Sure, but I mean I don't think you do that after you get there. I don't think there is a there. General and human nature, we always think there's some place to get to figure it out. Does that have to be parenting, it could be anything. There is no such place.
Speaker 4: Yes, I agree with that.
Speaker 6: You're never there.
Speaker 1: You're never there, but there's no the.
Speaker 6: Markers that you reach a little milestone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a journey or are they artificial likes to dance? You learn as you go.
Speaker 1: Amen, Sometimes you can listen to him sometimes, Yeah, he didn't do anything.
Speaker 6: No, not that we know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just trying to think of my list to a mark off. There anybody else do anything bad?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, man, they think about this stuff. We can't listen to anymore because bad or unless people just can fully separate art from artists. And if and if someone said yes, I can do that, I mean the music I'm listening to is not doing anything bad. It's not hurting anyone.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: Does it make them money?
Speaker 1: Make somebody money? But that artist not always right, like Michael Jackson's dead guys.
Speaker 4: So he doesn't mean he's the wealthiest dead guy too.
Speaker 6: Or was he number one?
Speaker 1: I don't remember Number one just talked about it might have been think about. Let me run a few voicemails. I have to go. I'm going to Fairville today first few hours. Okay, let's go, Ray, let's do Terra in Richmond, Virginia.
Speaker 9: I was riding a train, a two hour train line, and I was sitting in the quiet section, and I was listening to your show, and I almost got in trouble. I had to act like I was coughing because I was actually last age. So I thought about, Oh, I'm going to call the show and give the note to listeners, do not listen to the show sitting in the quiet section of anywhere or anything. Thank you all for being so funny.
Speaker 10: Have a good one.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: I don't know there was a quiet section on a train.
Speaker 1: Dude, where we miss living in the south trains or west, or even just if you live in the Northeast, the trains are amazing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you can.
Speaker 1: Get on a train. You live in Boston, you want to go up to Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Philadelphia, You've got a freaking train. It's not YouTube train. Growing up, they're only two choo trains. I lived in a mill. I lived in a town where we had a mill, and that wasn't a chu chuo. That was like a freight train. That's what we think of train.
Speaker 6: Are these am tracks are like kind of those style? Yeah, trains stop. Yes.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was like an airplane. I don't know if they're all AM tracks specific, so, but yes, just sit in it. You put your little table down, you just chill, you're taking it.
Speaker 4: I've taken that train.
Speaker 1: It's taking that train one time.
Speaker 3: Because I thought it would be really awesome. When I lived in North Carolina. I was so seemed so nostalgic to me. And we took the train from Southern Pines, North Carolina to Washington, D C.
Speaker 4: And it was pretty How long? Was that pretty miserable?
Speaker 6: It was?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I was like, I mean, to Bobby's point, I guess when you're higher up and you're kind of closer and maybe it's like an hour two train.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, that's cool.
Speaker 4: This was like hours.
Speaker 5: And guess what.
Speaker 3: I remember what we did, which we would not have been able to do to this day.
Speaker 4: So it was me and Ben listen to R Kelly. No, but we watched We watched The Cosby Show.
Speaker 3: Entertain Us and now I would be like, uh, who knows.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. It was so good. I probably came on. I probably still watch. You don't think so, No, it's bad.
Speaker 6: From artists, Yeah, but you're watching him that's different.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 4: But it's like, God, isn't it crazy.
Speaker 2: He's not even in prison.
Speaker 1: He's out of he's also one hundred. It doesn't matter. It's like, but also what he got to enjoy abusing people for so long before he went to jail, Like that sucks. It's like the Zodiac Killer man, that guy, like they know, they don't even know. They kind of think they know now, but he got He just lived and killed and died.
Speaker 4: Have you watched some of that on Netflix?
Speaker 1: No, I've just read about it.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, there's a new thing that's up and I've only seen well my daughter was watching it soon.
Speaker 4: I've only seen bits and pieces and I'm like, maybe you shouldn't watch that.
Speaker 3: But there's these kids and they're talking about times that they were like with him.
Speaker 4: They're adults now.
Speaker 1: But they're like, for sure who it is, Yeah, they don't have they never captured they I know he's dead, yeah, but they think now they have a really great idea of who. Right, there's one person they've dialed in on, but there's also like a couple others where they're like, I don't know, it could be him, but really it's one and he was just like dicking with them, like sending them letters and.
Speaker 6: Crazy with the like the Feds. He was messing with yeah, what time frame was.
Speaker 1: This, like when amy eighties nineties?
Speaker 3: What I think maybe was a little bit before that, because yeah, the people that look to be interviews, okay, yeah, they were way older, but they would be like, yeah, yeah, there's this time he took us to the beach and then he disappeared for a couple hours and he came back and it was this and they were like, I think that's when he did this and committed that like it, and they're like when we were just kids, like we were we were in the car.
Speaker 4: You know, don't know, it's weird to like look.
Speaker 1: Back into life, be like the person that got in the car with Ted Bundy was able to get out, but we know Ted Bundy was Ted Bundy. Yes, but that's udio killer stuff.
Speaker 6: Ude.
Speaker 1: He lived, he got to love his whole life and then die just doing all that, no no punishment, and I just got to enjoy it.
Speaker 6: Back to the trains, I gotta go, and it's like are there, Like can you eat there?
Speaker 1: Like some yeah? Cool and not the it's not the most formal fine dining, yeah.
Speaker 3: Which is what I had in my mind when I was going from North Carolina to DC. It was gonna like I took an outfit and then it was no, it was powdered eggs and not great.
Speaker 6: Oh, I think gave.
Speaker 1: Me thought she was living in the eighteen I did. That was like the best way to travel away. She's really knocking down my train. I love it. I wish we had it.
Speaker 4: I would just.
Speaker 1: Get on and get somewhere and have to word. It's just straight shot to these cities and then you get to the city, you just take it uber to wherever you go. That's'll get back to the train station.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was just ignorant on what the experience was going to be like, and I had different expectations. If I had had realistic expectations and I understood that how it was these days and not the eighteen hundreds, then I would.
Speaker 1: Have been any showed up in one of those big downs where it's like the waste is so poofy that the hoop under it. Tic here had to get on the train. He's like fanning, fanning your face with one of those fans chattoo. This a chatto. I was like, shirt you see sit down.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, this is really yeah.
Speaker 3: People are taking this train from Florida to d C. For you know, it's just more affordable.
Speaker 1: When we went from Boston to New Hampshire, it took like fifty That's cool.
Speaker 6: Is cool?
Speaker 4: This was a this was not.
Speaker 1: My agent lives in DC and goes to New York two three times a week on the train.
Speaker 4: That's cool. See I could do that life.
Speaker 1: All right? Give me remember three ring.
Speaker 9: The people that do come through by calling, and I even the regular.
Speaker 5: Call ins, they have had some special number that they call to get through because I can I get through.
Speaker 4: PS.
Speaker 9: I still have not found my keys that I lost. My car is parked at work.
Speaker 4: It'll be at least four days before I can get some sort of arrangement.
Speaker 6: That's trying to.
Speaker 9: Get that's second he made for my car.
Speaker 10: Anyway, I'd love to show.
Speaker 1: I'm listen to you right now, Thank you very much. Hope you find your keys. And there is no special number ps PS maybe a Kelson Aerosmith.
Speaker 6: Now because of that story or Elvis, I mean, what are we gonna do? Man? No music for us anymore?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: That Elvis movie really trip me up on him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that's just generally famous people, guys, famous young you're just fed up and it doesn't give you any more right to be awful. But all I'm saying is there are more awful people than you think that are famous. There's some awful ones here in town.
Speaker 6: Like who.
Speaker 1: Give me number four?
Speaker 10: A Bobby was doing a giveaway on Instagram like if you go like his new YouTube channel, then you could win one hundred dollars if you screenshot it and send it to him, and I won. So I just wanted to say thank you, Bobby for that extra blessing of one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 6: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just used to be a Bobby Cash channel, and then I was putting so much content on there that wasn't Bobbycast. We just turned it to the Bobby Bones channel because we're doing some sports stuff that we do to and so we started it so late, and I was like, for ten days, I give everybody a hundred bucks. It just randomly would pick somebody and just send it on a hundred bucks. So it cost me a thousand bucks. Yeah, but I'm glad someone called it and actually one because I think I would wonder, is he really giving me that money.
Speaker 6: I thought she was gonna say, like I haven't got my money yet.
Speaker 1: I send it to them before I posted that they've won it, because I'll post on my story who won.
Speaker 4: And you're making sure you're sending it to the right.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I double check. They send me their Venmo name and I double check, and then I send a shot of me venmowing it. Then Okay, that's it. We have to go.
Speaker 6: I have to go.
Speaker 1: I am speaking and asking questions today at the president at the University of Arkansas. They're doing this massive billion dollar scholarship initiative and they've asked me to come out and kind of lead that today. So that's where I'm going. Cool, I'll be back.
Speaker 4: Do you say billion?
Speaker 1: I believe so a billion or hundreds of millions or billion or something that number. I should know because I just get up. We got a billion dollars we're giving away. But they've asked me to come because it helps a lot of students that have backgrounds like I had, and that's why they wanted to come out and lead it and sit with the president and talk. So I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 6: And basketball not playing tonight. Arkansas is not playing to night.
Speaker 1: I do not believe, so may play pickleball today. Three do you play?
Speaker 6: Oh? Really? A three? Yeah? I'd love to.
Speaker 1: Uh, okay, we'll play three. I'll be back by three. I about like two thirty, so we'll play three.
Speaker 6: You don't play to night, you play tomorrow? Yeah, against Troy should be a good one, Eggman.
Speaker 1: No, just troit Min's buddies. Okay, thank you guys. We will see you tomorrow and that is all fire, buddy,