Speaker 1: Relationships are hard, right, It's the Jewbil show. You meet someone and at first they can do no wrong. Then you guys are together for a little while, and slowly things start to bug you, Like if this fool slips his shirt soup one more time, I swear I'm gonna lose it. Or I swear if she wants to talk about feelings one more time, I'm gonna flip out. Well, I turned just going viral of husbands and wives sharing the top complaints about their partners. Oh, and we'll go over it next, so you know, we can have a little early morning group therapy for all those annoying married people out there.
Speaker 2: Guys, we're not going to marriage. I mean that's just it's that easy. Like we're not. We're not prepared for marriage like women are. You're very prepared. Your whole life. Every toy y'all played with was built for marriage. Everything's preparing you. Like when you're a baby, they give you a baby doll, so they give you a baby when you're a baby, you don't even know you're live yet, and they're just like, look, probably start figuring.
Speaker 1: This out, this is where it's going.
Speaker 2: And then they give you Barbie and Ken. They are in a relationship. They live in a house together, and that's where you learn how to make drama.
Speaker 1: Getty good at that.
Speaker 2: Then you actually would play house, you would play you would like fake vacuum with your friends. That was like all sometimes like now, like when I see my wife vacuum, I'm like, man, she's living her childhood dream.
Speaker 1: Like she's she has made it.
Speaker 2: You know, she's made it.
Speaker 1: It's the Jewbil show. There's a trend going viral of husbands and wives sharing their top complaints about being married. Now, let's go over the top complaints from wives and then the top complaints from husbands. Here are the top complaints for wives, the top three complaints that wives have. He always wants to fix, but is rarely willing to listen. Oh oh, that's interesting. That is true because guys, like our first thought is like, well, how do I fix this problem?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: You know, just naturally that's what we do. But a lot of times women just want to be able to tell you about it and have you listen and actually actually listen, not just listen and go, yeah, I heard you say some words. All right, anyway, back to the game, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: So this is about emotional fixing because I was also thinking about those moments when they just want to fix the stuff in the house and they're not listening about how to do it, because I think it's kind of like both ways.
Speaker 5: That too, But I also think that like we don't really care what the problem is. We start working on fixing the thing before we actually know what the.
Speaker 1: Place, before you even listen. Yeah, why what's the point of that? You want to be done with it. It's like I had a rough day at work my boss, We'll quit. Screw that guy. Not what I was going to say. That's why women's brains have to work so hard to figure out how to get you guys in the right mindset to get what we want out of the moment. Another top complaint from wives about being married, I have to handle and everything well, he says. Wives feel like they do all the organizing, scheduling and running around, and then who needs to fill out the forms and take people to the doctor and do all that stuff. It's all the wives, they say from the wives. I know that is.
Speaker 5: True, Yeah, but I don't like that one because I think sometimes it's they do it and then get mad at that they chose to do it. I'm fully capable of filling out a form. Okay, I'm a smart adult. I can totally fill out a form. I can even keep track of things, believe it or not. I can actually wash my own dishes. But you can't take something on and then be mad that you decided to do that.
Speaker 6: But it'd be nice if you kind of just like can be like, hey babe, like it's okay, I got this, Like I'll I'll do dishes, or like I'll.
Speaker 1: Fill out the form.
Speaker 6: You know what, go hang out with the kid in the hospital, like I got the forms this time.
Speaker 4: I feel like I mostly see like well, in a lot of times, what happens too is that Hobby's coming over with the forms because he tried to fill it out and was like, hey babe, what's this one?
Speaker 1: Hey babe, you ladies out here marrying tonnies.
Speaker 4: It's because they just get so used to letting. It's like mindless stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's fun to watch the top complaint from wives about their husbands. He never asks how I'm doing. Yeah, that doesn't sound good at all.
Speaker 4: Do you think, though, like think about your longest relationship, do you think at some point you just kind of get comfortable and you forget to ask that question.
Speaker 1: I don't think I ever have. Could not imagine. I don't either, But I mean what Oji Will said, I ever have? So I was asking if he's never asked it or he just never felt that you. No, I don't think I've ever not wondered how they're doing or asked how they're doing. You know, especially a lot of people I've been with, they're very angry. So a lot of times I'm like, are you okay with yourself? I? Okay, that was the problem. I didn't check in with myself. I was too worried about how they were doing. Got it. Here's the top complaints from husbands about their spouses uts down my advances. Okay, advancing, sir? Yeah maybe if you listen right right, Yeah, maybe that's how she's doing. We would just like move her hair off of her shoulder, like gently caress her before you like just go in for the grab. You know, they form entirely. Yeah, how his work doesn't matter? Yeah, yeah, do the dishes. Watch that's my foreplay. I don't really care how you're feeling, but you know I'm feeling upstairs. The number two top complaint from husbands about their wives is she constantly nags and micromanages. There's some science behind this.
Speaker 5: Men see it as nagging, but the reality is women just address problems as they come. Men stuff their problems.
Speaker 1: Okay, so men.
Speaker 5: Men are more prone to resentment where women it looks like nagging to the man, but really she's just going, hey, this is an issue I'd like to not hold on to.
Speaker 1: Let's just it.
Speaker 5: It's all right, which is when you think about it, like, that's a good way to handle.
Speaker 1: It's great, it's done. It's kind of an interesting science behind that. Yeah, makes sense.
Speaker 4: And honestly, if you have to ask somebody to put their laundry away like ten times and.
Speaker 1: You kind of deserved the naw yeah and burn it. Yeah, except your wife. You're supposed to be put in the laundry, lay right, I mean according to that list.
Speaker 7: Sure.
Speaker 1: And then number one top complaint from husband's about their spouse is she seems grumpy all the time. You won't, you won't. All you want to do is get frisky. I wonder why she's grown. I don't get it, dude, Is this really that common? I think it is. Yeah, your phone break happens every single hour on the twenties. Your next one is coming up right after this, and then right after that is Nina's what's trending. It's the Jewbill Show.
Speaker 8: It's another jewbile phone frame mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 9: Good morning, This is Caitlin big Wig big Wig Alert. This is vice president.
Speaker 10: Oh Hi, Hi, good morning, Hi.
Speaker 1: This is P Deakins. I'm calling from corporate HR. I think your boss told you that I would be calling. But congratulations on the promotion, Executive vice president. Oh yeah. It comes with a throne and a crown and everything. Everything you see beneath you. It's your kingdom.
Speaker 11: Oh, I didn't know us.
Speaker 10: When do I get my crown?
Speaker 1: We'll have that in your mailbox by the end of the week.
Speaker 7: Ma'am.
Speaker 1: It's exciting. I like calling people who've gotten promotions, so you've got to be pretty pumped up about.
Speaker 12: It, I am.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, I'm very excited.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah great. So, I don't know if your boss told you that i'd be calling to go over a few things guarding your promotion. N yeah he did, Okay, great. First order of business is what rewards points would you like grocery store points, airline miles, coffee shop stamps, goss, I got Amazon points on there. You could have to.
Speaker 11: Let's go for airline points.
Speaker 1: Why not great? So instead of paycheck, you'll just begin what you would get in dollars in airline points. The next thing I'll need to know what airline you want is all?
Speaker 10: Sorry, I think I heard wrong.
Speaker 12: You said did you get instead of.
Speaker 11: Getting paid, I would get airline yep?
Speaker 10: Oh no, no, no, I will just take my paycheck as is.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I know, no, that's not an option. So you should have gone over this when you sign the paperwork. Executives at this company, because of budgetary reasons, decided to forego pay and so instead of actual cash, they're getting paid in miles or points for their favorite rewards programs. So every dollar you make is actually two dollars in pointoint. So if you're making it, let's say one hundred dollars, if you make one hundred dollars, that's two hundred airline points you get instead of a paycheck.
Speaker 10: That doesn't make any sense to me. I do not need airline points. I need my paycheck. I did not sign up. Oh you'll still be getting a paid you have, I will be getting a paycheck.
Speaker 1: Yes, it'll look like a normal paycheck, but it'll just be in miles. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 10: That's not going to work for me.
Speaker 1: I need my paycheck, boy, okay, executive vice president for just today, and it's already gone to her head.
Speaker 10: I guess, huh, excuse me, I don't. I do not have a big head or anything.
Speaker 1: I certainly sounds like it. I mean, you want to be treated differently than the other executives around here. And it's only your second day, I think, as executive vice president, so my.
Speaker 10: First it's really my first day. But I want I want my money. I don't want airline points.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, and she's greedy. Well, no, boy's greedy.
Speaker 12: What did you just say to me?
Speaker 1: Oh, I was just saying, you know, maybe you expect a little special treatment or something like that.
Speaker 10: No, I I think I heard you call me greedy.
Speaker 1: You ask, well, maybe I should just a materialistic I don't know. You tell me, oh, OKAYU money grubbing, because it seems all you care about his money instead of the rewards points.
Speaker 10: H You know, if I am a little greedy or materialistic, I'm gonna use this new power and I'm going to get you fired. What what is your name? Because I want to get you fired for how incredibly.
Speaker 14: Rude you've been today.
Speaker 10: Another thing, getting reward points instead of an actual paycheck. That is the stupidest policy I've ever heard. I'm frankly, I'm pissed at my boss for not telling me that this was the way that execs did it? Do you work in this building or are you in the Minnesota location?
Speaker 15: Where is your office?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: I'm in this building.
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 1: Would you like to come meet with me in person?
Speaker 14: Absolutely?
Speaker 10: I would like to see the face of the h R person who called me greedy and materialistic for wanting a paycheck, a normal paycheck. And you know what, you can just go ahead, get my resignation papers ready to I'll give him a sign and I'll I'll slap across the face with them. How's that you are a little tow warp? When I get down there, it's over when I see you, you little turk.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, then I'll let you know that this is actually Jubal from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your boss. Chris set you up? What it's a joke. What it's a joke. Your boss set you up for a phone brink because he wanted to congratulate you on your new position and tell you that you're gonna be getting points.
Speaker 10: Oh no, my god, I'm going to kill Chris. I'm going to walk down the hall and smack him in the face a little tworp.
Speaker 1: I'm so mad that this is awful.
Speaker 8: Oh no, wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks, we say, mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: All right, now, signed for Nina. What's trending? How does everybody feel this morning? I'd go great. It's a little check in after the game.
Speaker 4: Okay, before we get to everybody's thoughts on the halftime show, there is stuff that we need to talk about. First of all, reminder, you get free treats Starbucks today. You need to eat your app and then in the app there's a little cupon for you to redeem so you can get a free coffee. Also, last night may have just broken a record for the earliest coach bath. Did you guys notice that?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: I saw that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the earliest coach bath. The Eagles dump gatorade on their super sexy coach with three minutes.
Speaker 1: Left to go in the game.
Speaker 14: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it was kind of the first time ever.
Speaker 5: It proably did it also because most people had stopped watching at that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like, we got to do this. Well, so people still see it. What colors the.
Speaker 4: Gatorade and it was yellow, but they may say most likely. I think they're actually reviewing it right now to find out if it is the earliest ever.
Speaker 1: But three minutes is still pretty bold.
Speaker 4: This was also an interesting fact, well if you didn't already know by the way the Eagles went last night, but one of the Philadelphia reporters was talking was reporting live from New Orleans and was talking about how the first time ever the cops greased the light poles.
Speaker 1: And I guess that's a common thing that they do in.
Speaker 4: Philadelphia because people climb all of these light poles all the time.
Speaker 1: And so this guy was really excited. He's like, oh my gosh, this is the first time ever the cops were greasing the poles in New Orleans.
Speaker 4: So nobody could climb the poles on Bourbon Street.
Speaker 1: I mean, the Philadelphia fans are nuts, yeah, yeah, grazy. Yeah, So it was about to get wild. In other news.
Speaker 4: There is a drink that costs fifty nine dollars and a coup solid with crab that cost one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: While the game was boring, the food was on fire. Okay, we're here now. How does everybody feel about Kendrick Lamar's halftime show.
Speaker 1: I thought it was awesome. It was amazing. I guarantee you one person does not feel good about it. That person's name is Drake. There's some reason that he's in Australia right now. Yeah, he went to Australia. I saw way too many memes of him with angel wings and it was just it was amazing. Wow, And and you know everybody was speculating that he was Kendrick Lamar wasn't going to do that. They not like us song, or at least not the verse where he talks directly about Drake because he's being sued because of that, because Drake lost the battle so bad he got lawyers involved. And then Kendrick Lamar say Drake when he said that, because he did the song, he's he tease it for a second and then I think we were like, oh, he's not going to do it. And then of course he like closed it out basically with this with that song, and then when he went into the line, he smiled at the camera like, yep, I'm going to be sued, but whatever, I don't care. I'm going for it. Yeah, and then when he was done the big game over, it was like, that's definitely game over. I feel like it's the only reason Kendrick Lamar did the Super Bowl halftime show. It was just like yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I'm actually really interested to see what this does for Kendrick Lamar on like a mass appeal level, because you know, there's always the after effect of whoever performs the halftime show, they're you know, streaming sales, you name it. And with Kendrick Lamar like doing this and stuff that isn't necessarily always considered mainstream, it is now and it is such a big part of it now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to see how that rolls out.
Speaker 5: And Uncle Sam Jackson did a whole commentary during the performance that was kind of bringing people who don't know who Kendrick is along. Yeah, play one of your your poppy ones basically like, don't play that rap rap one. Do this other one that he would do when he's like, yes, this is what the people, Yeah exactly, which is a commentary on a whole different thing. But it did bring people along. So I think people will who have never heard of him, never cared about him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wait, listen to some of those poppier tracks.
Speaker 16: It's pretty.
Speaker 1: And I didn't realize it, but he had Serena Williams out there. See what it's Drake's ex girlfriend. Oh I didn't know that. There's levels and levels and levels. Poor Drake. It was so simple but just so powerful. It's down in history. Is the most epic rap beef ending ever. Yeah, yeah, yeah, So I hope you all enjoyed it. That's what's trending. That's great. Well that and also they didn't really show Taylor Swift at all. Oh no, and she got she got booed at the beginning of the game when they were like, you know, showing her on the thing. Probably probably there were a lot of Philadelphia fans and they booted Santa Claus, so they really did. There are a lot of fans in there. Yeah, because they the Chiefs were getting booed at the Super Bowl. They weren't good. Philadelphia was in the house, they were they showed up. They definitely did well. That's why they greased those polls. They knew Philly was there. Your first Day follow up was coming up right after this. It's the Jubile Show.
Speaker 8: First Day follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Julia is on the phone today for a first Day follow up. She's getting ghosted by a dude named Tyler Stone. A few minutes, we'll call him and seefield thoss why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another day. But first, Julia, how long has it been since you heard from Tyler?
Speaker 15: I mean it's been three weeks.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's definitely a ghosting. Yeah, have you been trying to contact him?
Speaker 17: Like?
Speaker 1: What has been play on this?
Speaker 13: I mean I guess I sent him like a little meme last week. You know, I thought he might think it was funny, but I didn't really get a response, so I thought maybe he was hid me or something. So then I I spent another one yesterday I thought was really funny and I was like, oh, this was definitely me about as Alley.
Speaker 14: Yeah, he has a respond.
Speaker 1: Well it doesn't sound good. Let's talk about the date. How did that go.
Speaker 15: So they actually went very well.
Speaker 11: He was super charming, you know, kind of cheesy, but like I mean, he was super cute and made me laugh.
Speaker 13: We went to like in ArKade Bar and took super into like you know, old school games and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 14: So I I'm so so.
Speaker 13: Terrible and Pacman though, So we were playing pac Man and we were just like you know, slapping, hadn't having a really really great time and he was just like getting pits and you know, he even let me win a couple of times.
Speaker 11: I thought was super cute.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's why he's not calling you back because your packing mad skills were lacking?
Speaker 14: Oh gosh, I really hope not.
Speaker 13: But I mean yeah, we went to grow Grab you know, Tacdos after and we were just like having a really nice time just talking and eating and just you know, we just we talked for you know, quite a long time, be where it got like you know, really cold out and then being.
Speaker 1: Called to right, So why do you think you're getting ghosted?
Speaker 15: Then?
Speaker 13: Maybe I don't know, maybe I was doing too much or like I mean, I was nervous, but maybe I did joke about like how his like high score in Gallaga might mean that like, oh he got.
Speaker 14: Peak in high school. I thought it was funny.
Speaker 1: It's funny, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 13: It was definitely funny.
Speaker 11: I laughed, and if you laughed, it didn't really.
Speaker 13: Seem like he would be offended by something like that. But I don't know, maybe I went a little.
Speaker 14: Too far, or he didn't mention an X.
Speaker 13: Maybe like they he's not really over that break up yet, or I don't know, maybe I'm not just this type.
Speaker 15: I really I don't know.
Speaker 1: But he told you that he's not over his ex.
Speaker 13: I mean, he did mention his X because they broke up like pretty recently.
Speaker 12: Okay, to me, it kind.
Speaker 13: Of assumes I'm kind of just assuming maybe he's not over her because he brought her up.
Speaker 1: Was it his idea to go there?
Speaker 15: It was his idea to go there.
Speaker 1: He said that to you, And I didn't bother you because I feel like this is your spot used to with your ex.
Speaker 14: Huh.
Speaker 13: I mean, I mean, not gonna lie it did. It did kind of bother me, but he was just so into, like, you know, the game, and he was teaching me how to like play then that I kind of just brush it aside.
Speaker 11: So I didn't really think too much about it.
Speaker 1: How did you guys en things?
Speaker 15: It ended really well.
Speaker 11: Actually we had a really good conversation in.
Speaker 1: But did you guys plan on seeing each other again? Did you guys hug? Kiss?
Speaker 15: Like?
Speaker 1: How did you say goodbye?
Speaker 13: Good kiss?
Speaker 15: He did kissed?
Speaker 11: Okay, it was a really kissed, but it was really nice. And yeah, he did say that it was a really great night he was.
Speaker 15: Having, and.
Speaker 13: He did mention that he would like to.
Speaker 14: Do this again.
Speaker 15: So I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we'll try to figure it out for you. Then we'll play a song come Back, and then call him and see if it tell us why he's ghosting you, and maybe each you another date. Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 8: We'll get your first day follow up, next first date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocatesla dot com.
Speaker 1: Right in the middle of your first date follow up, if you're just joining us, Julia is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Tyler. So we're about to call him and see if you'll tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Julia, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 11: So I went on a date and we went to an old arcade.
Speaker 15: We played pac Man Gallagha.
Speaker 13: I made fun of him for peaking in high.
Speaker 15: School, for getting a high school high school.
Speaker 11: In Gallagha, and then we.
Speaker 14: Had a really nice time. He mentioned his X.
Speaker 13: We got tacos aster, we talked for quite a while, and then we kissed a night.
Speaker 1: What a recap.
Speaker 4: Peaked in high school, talked about his X, and then we got tacos.
Speaker 1: And you think one of the reasons that he's not calling you back might be because he's not over his exit, right, I'm.
Speaker 11: Thinking maybe that could be a reason.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: Huh, Okay, here we go. Hello. Hi, man speaks to Tyler please.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's Tyler.
Speaker 1: Who is Tyler? Hey man?
Speaker 14: How are you?
Speaker 1: My name is Jewbell. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show. Yeah, Hi, Tyler. I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, and I'm Victoria. How's it going?
Speaker 15: Okay? Wait?
Speaker 1: What what have you ever listened to this show before?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 15: I haven't.
Speaker 1: Well, we do a segment on our show. That's okay, And we got an email about you.
Speaker 15: Okay, wait, hold on, is this like is this live?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay, and we got an email about you from somebody that you want on a date with. We do a segment called the first Date follow Up. That's where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you ghost them, that person can email us to get you on the phone and ask why A you're ghosting them? Do you have any idea who would email us about you?
Speaker 15: Wow, this is really expected. You guys actually do this on the air.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's at Tyler.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I think I might have an idea who it would be? Julia?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is. Congratulations, you got it right. Julia told us about your date. She said she really liked hanging out with you, but she's confused because it's been three weeks and she hasn't heard anything from you. She even said, you means right.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, okay, look, can.
Speaker 1: You tell us why you're Ghostinger?
Speaker 15: No? No, I mean listen. She was. She's great, she really is. I just I don't know. She made me feel like kind of like I wasn't enough on the date.
Speaker 3: Why well, I don't know, like you know, at like the arcade, She kept joking about how bad I was at some of the games, you know, and like I laughed it off, but by the end of the night it kind of stuck, you know, like she's amazing. She was she was, she was awesome at all the games. She kicked my and like she's really beautiful, and like I'm just average, you know, and I just I don't know if I can keep up with someone like her, you know, I'd feel like you out of my leak.
Speaker 13: What that's why you ghosted me?
Speaker 15: And what because you think I'm too much?
Speaker 14: That's what you ghosted me?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 3: Hi, Julia, No, I want to talk to Tyler. No, no, no, no, it's not that you're too much. It's just me feeling like I'm I wasn't enough, you know, and I didn't know how to say that without doing that.
Speaker 14: That's really that's it.
Speaker 18: You don't have crappy That made me feel like I thought it screwed up something really good.
Speaker 13: And it wasn't even about me.
Speaker 11: It was about you, Like are you kidding.
Speaker 19: Me right now?
Speaker 15: No? I mean, I'm being honest. It really was about me, Like you're awesome. I really, I don't know. I clammed up, Michel, like I've are you Are you.
Speaker 19: Really sure that because this is you even give me a chance to like prove you wrong or just have a second date or anything.
Speaker 15: Okay, yeah, fine, you're right, there is more?
Speaker 1: What there is?
Speaker 15: What? What is it? You know?
Speaker 3: I just I don't feel like getting into it, especially on the air.
Speaker 18: No, no, no, I'm like, what was it? Like, it's such a great night and you just up and stopped talking to me. What was it?
Speaker 15: Well? I mean I used to go there with my ex girlfriend, right I told you that.
Speaker 19: Yes, So I mean I mean maybe you were just mentioning about her because like, yeah, you were playing a game that you really like.
Speaker 15: Like, so, why are you actually not over your girlfriend?
Speaker 13: Is this the whole thing?
Speaker 15: Well, honestly, I was over her.
Speaker 3: And then when we went there and we were playing pac Man and you were really bad at pac Man, and I just I realized that I kind of I kind of missed my girlfriend.
Speaker 15: You know, she was awesome.
Speaker 1: An I don't think you were ever over you pac Man, sar.
Speaker 3: You honestly, it was it was more about the pac Man, you know, like the game. I need someone who's got decent skills at pac Man have it, and it made me realize that, you know, I need my like someone like my ex who kicks pac Man.
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh, wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you need to put that on your profile. Must be good at either. Would you like another date with Julia? Will pay for it?
Speaker 3: I mean I'm trying. I am trying to get over my ex. So if you know, if she did get better at pac Man and we could do like more fun things together like that, then I would go on a second date.
Speaker 1: Julia, do you want to get better at pac Man?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I that just sounds like a really wasted amount of time for someone who's like not even going to care.
Speaker 1: It feels like you just kind of stressed yourself out for this.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 13: No, I'm not going to waste time learning past man. Tyler, good luck finding your girlfriend who is just pathetic if you are, Oh all.
Speaker 15: Right, So if I ever do see you again, I'd like my quarters back.
Speaker 8: Jubile's first day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney Online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Can I take your order?
Speaker 15: Am I going to a tall?
Speaker 11: Tricks?
Speaker 7: Had a large black coffee? Large black coffee?
Speaker 12: Do you mean aventy?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 13: I mean a large he means, yeah, the biggest one you've got.
Speaker 20: Venti is large, no vent is twenty ye, large is large.
Speaker 1: In fact, tall is large, and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 7: Venti is the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 1: It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid in three languages. It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game. You've versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria. Ramire is in a game of trivia fit for a seventh grader who's on their third repeat of the grade. For all the trivia glory. Also Tyler the creator tickets, So call us right now eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one. If you think you have what it takes to take on Victoria, you can also DM us at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com if you want to play. And now, Victoria, do you have some trash talk for the people.
Speaker 6: It's more just like a heads up for everyone coming on calling been like I want to play.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh do you really? Because look, guys, you know, just that heads up.
Speaker 6: I only play in two modes winning effortlessly and humiliating people for sport.
Speaker 1: So which one do you want?
Speaker 6: When you're calling in thinking I want to play Victoria today, be.
Speaker 1: Like, which one do I want today?
Speaker 6: Do I want to win effort looslie or do I want to be humiliated by.
Speaker 1: People by Victoria. It's good except the word effortlessly. You struggle with times a lot of effort going into that effort. It's never like that. Call us right now eighty eight three three six one will play you verse Victoria right after this in three minutes, so do will show you.
Speaker 21: Know what's weird about your quizz, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. You're shot at Tyler, the creator tickets right now if you can take down the titan that is Victoria, became of Trivia's one right now to meet today's talented, lovely, beautiful contestant for U Verse Victoria Alicia, what's up? Alicia?
Speaker 12: Sorry?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 19: How's it going?
Speaker 1: Pretty good? It's very hard to hear your phone right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is there a bluetooth thing happening?
Speaker 13: There?
Speaker 1: Is it better? In this way? That does sound better? All right, We're gonna send Victoria out of the studio. What I'm so sorry. Everything's confusing in my head.
Speaker 15: Now, speaker, I don't speakers.
Speaker 11: That's why it's not a terrible Oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool here, all right, we're gonna send Victoria out of the studio while she's leaving at LASTA. The game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say passed and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay? All right, are you ready?
Speaker 18: I am so ready?
Speaker 1: Here we go. Your time starts now. What is the name of the longest highway in the United States?
Speaker 21: Route sixty six.
Speaker 1: What do you call a baby horse?
Speaker 22: Okay?
Speaker 1: In which continent is the country of Brazil located.
Speaker 12: Uh southry?
Speaker 1: What type of animal is the komodo dragon.
Speaker 14: Weptole?
Speaker 1: What are the three primary.
Speaker 11: Colors red, blue, gillow?
Speaker 1: Who is the Greek god of war uh pass. Okay, we're gonna bring Victoria back in the studio. She's not paying attention through the window there, so I can't really wave at her to tell her now to come in, Alicia. While she's getting her headphones on and getting ready, she's coming back in. Now. What was your favorite part of the Super Bowl? Did you watch it?
Speaker 12: I caught the last half.
Speaker 14: Me and my husband we kind of were like opting out of it because we.
Speaker 18: Kind of had some cheat fatigue, you know.
Speaker 10: So we weren't really like super into who was playing.
Speaker 1: But we took the.
Speaker 10: Score and we saw that the Eagles were spanking the Chiefs, so we were like, okay, let's watch.
Speaker 1: Let's have this all right, they're getting killed, so let's check it out.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, yeah, I watched chechnical performance and it was amazing.
Speaker 1: I was like, holy crap.
Speaker 17: He Drake is, Yeah, you should change his name, go back to act.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Victoria, he goes back to Nickelodeon. Yeah, just the Aubrey Now, yeah, all right, Victoria's back in studio, the headphones on. Here we go thirty seconds. Answer as many questions possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and you have to be Alicia outright to win, and Alicia you can tell Victoria win to go. Ready, Say, what is the name of the longest highway in the United States?
Speaker 6: Highway fifty sixty one rootie six.
Speaker 1: What do you call a baby horse a calf? No, that's that's that's a colt. I passed in? Which continent is on?
Speaker 13: In?
Speaker 1: Which continent is the country of Brazil located?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 1: What is your continent? Is it South America? What type of animal is the Komodo dragon?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 1: A really cool one. What are the three primary colors? I say, red, white, and blue? Red?
Speaker 7: Blue?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: White, that's not right. Yeah, we're done. Just put her head in her hands. All right, Let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard.
Speaker 5: Producer Brad Victoria got one correct? What Alicia got three correct?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Alicia, that's a why? Congratulations you beat Victoria? Kendrick Lamar Victoria.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was just thinking how I wanted to do something with a Super Bowl draft rock.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you got Tyler's the creator tickets and your today's current reigning champion of trivia. Okay, let's get the answers.
Speaker 4: Now, Anna US Route twenty is the name of the longest highway in the United States.
Speaker 1: Saying a baby horse is a foul, I'm prett sure it's a faun. It's a foal. Oh my bad.
Speaker 4: A full fawn Brazil is in South America. The Komodo dragon is a lizard. The three primary colors are red, blue, and yellow, and Aries is the Greek god of war.
Speaker 1: Yeah one, you didn't get there. Yeah, Alicia, congratulations, Thank you for playing.
Speaker 19: They can't say much.
Speaker 1: Really appreciate it.
Speaker 11: Love the show.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you. Thank you so play you verse Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play, you can always DMS at the Jubile Show or go to the jubilshow dot com and your phone. Brank happens every single hour on the twenties. Your next one is right after this, and then right after that is Nina's What's Trending. It's the double Show. It's time for Nina's What's Trending.
Speaker 4: Okay, we need to have a moment of honesty, be very honest with yourself and answer this question.
Speaker 1: Have you ever cried over pizza? Not that I can think of.
Speaker 5: I have Okay, yes, because I had such a bad day and the pizza order was wrong and I just sat there and stared at it and cried.
Speaker 1: That is one of the most common reasons. So there's a new study.
Speaker 4: This is real that more than half of Americans have actually admitted to crying over their pizza at least once. And the wrong order is up there as one of the options. Also, your favorite pizza place closing is another reason why people have cried.
Speaker 1: That is very sad.
Speaker 4: But the most common reason why you have people have cried over their pizza is because somebody else ate the last slice.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. We're also fragile. Wow, yeah, really we are the one thing.
Speaker 6: And at the end of the day I'll make you so happy is going home and eating that last size of pizza.
Speaker 1: You know what's going to happen.
Speaker 6: So when you will get home, look in the fridge. Someone freaking aged.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 4: If you have a roommate, that sucks because when they do that to you, it is a kicker. But if you have you're not alone. A lot of people are crying about pizza. Another serious news, egg related crimes are up.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to let that sit there for a minute.
Speaker 4: Last week we were reporting on the over one hundred thousand dollars egg heights that happened in Pennsylvania. Now there's an investigation happening in Seattle where thieves have made away with hundreds of eggs and other breakfast foods from a cafe. Because the prices of eggs are so high, people are just finding ways to steal them.
Speaker 1: Egg's going to be the new currency people are banking on.
Speaker 5: People are buying chickens take care of a chicken than it is to buy eggs.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's smart. But is that scary? Or we're gonna have to worry about chicken related crimes now people are stealing other people's chickens.
Speaker 16: Well, the whole problem is because of the bird flu. Right, what if you get a chicken then has it take it to the doctor that doesn't work like that and some chicken noodle soup.
Speaker 4: While chicken or eggs may be a good idea to give somebody for Valentine's Day considering its value, but in other news, Americans are also expected to spend billions of dollars this year, which is so interesting to me because this is the one holiday where I actually don't spend money. It's like you just make a card and didn't goes so far, like do something sweet. Love isn't about the gift.
Speaker 1: But you know, I'll take some chocolate, some flowers.
Speaker 4: I mean I would enjoy that, diamonds why not? If you do it, I'm not gonna be mad about it. But also if you colored me a card, I would be mad about that either. But the average person is spending one hundred and eighty eight dollars on an individual one hundred and eighty eight dollars, and this also includes friends. Friends are also included in this billion dollar spending spree. So it's for you know, your LoVa, your Gallentines, your homies, whatever it.
Speaker 1: Is, down with capitalism?
Speaker 15: Am I right?
Speaker 1: Just give them some eggs? Yeah, that is an option. Remember those doily like Valentinees? Didn't you ever do that?
Speaker 4: You'd make them for everybody in your class and then like the one person you really liked, you'd make it like extra special.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like Valentine's Day in class. It was like nobody had any names on them. It's just the girl ones and the boy ones. And if I liked them, their name was on it.
Speaker 1: It caught out. Yeah, it's funny. I want to go back to that time. But that's what's trending. It's a Jubile show.
Speaker 14: It's time to catch a cheater only on.
Speaker 1: The Jubile Show. Brinn is on the phone today and Brynn has been with her boyfriend Jerad for a year and a half. They're currently on a break, but she does think that he might be cheating. Hey, Brinn, before we get into your reasons, why and everything else, do you think it's going on now while you're in a break or happened before the break.
Speaker 12: I think it's going on during our break. I'm discussed starting to get a really weird feeling.
Speaker 1: About things if you're on a break. Is it cheating though? Or is it okay? Is his friends again?
Speaker 12: I mean ideally, you know, the goal for the break is so that we can get back together after, right.
Speaker 4: I mean I'd still feel some kind of way even if we were on a break, So, you know, does that bleed into the new side of the relationship or was it before? There's just all kinds of questions I would imagine.
Speaker 12: Well, we did talk about it, and we decided that we're not going to see other people during our break.
Speaker 1: Okay, so why do you think he's cheating.
Speaker 12: I don't know why he's why he would be cheating. I feel like we had a really great relationship and we were totally on this mutual terms about this. But I just I see his interactions with other people on social media, Like he's posting all these photos and then there's just one girl that's in like every single photo he posts on his socials And I saw her name was Mikaela, and then like I clicked on her profile and I noticed that, you know, like you can you know how you can just scroll through someone's photos like continuously. I noticed that his name is always in the list of people that like the photos. And this is like an insane this is like thirty photos.
Speaker 1: So if she wasn't liking his I'd be like, Okay, that's thirsty. But they're both doing that.
Speaker 15: Well.
Speaker 12: I saw that they follow each other and yeah, like she she likes his photos and like they comment and stuff, and it's I mean, it's I get that they could be friends, but it's just like she's liking all the photos too, so they're like physically together all the time.
Speaker 1: Are in the photos?
Speaker 12: Yeah, she's she's in the photos with him.
Speaker 1: Oh, just ask about it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I asked him about it, and he just kept saying no. He just said, no, there's nothing going on.
Speaker 1: Okay, but definitely looks like it and sounds like it, right, Yeah, it's not even my man, and I'm mad.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it does. And I want to know if he's lying. So I want to catch I want to catch him.
Speaker 1: Okay, because even if you're on a break, if he if he was to be offered free flowers like we do. So you already give us a grocery store he shops at, we call him, pretend to be from the grocery store and offer them free flowers. Based on the fact that every single month we give one of our Rewards card members free flower delivery. Even if you were on a break, right and there was not this other woman involved, he most likely would send.
Speaker 9: Us to you.
Speaker 1: You think, I would think, so, yeah, okay, especially if you're gonna work on the RELATIONSHSI. Yeah, if you're working on it, you definitely Actually, that would be a great time to get free flowers. Okay, Well, we'll play a song come back. We'll do that, and we'll see if he sends flowers to you or maybe this michaela girl. Okay, all right, we'll play a song, come back and get her to catch a cheater.
Speaker 6: Next, it's time to Catch a Cheater only on.
Speaker 1: The Tuble Show. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater if you're just joining us, Brent is on the and she thinks that her boyfriend of a year and a half named Girod might be cheating on her. They are on a break, but they communicated that they're not going to mess around. But before we call him and try to see if he is cheating, Brin, why do you think that he might be seeing someone else?
Speaker 12: Yeah? I keep seeing this girl in his social media photos and she's in the photos with him, and they like each other and they follow each other. And I asked him, Hey, is there anything going on with her? And he just said no. So I want to find out if he's lying to me or not.
Speaker 1: We're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he is a rewards card member at and offer him free flowers and see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. And like we pointed out before, this is a great opportunity if you are on a break and you're trying to work on things to send you flowers, Brendan, not somebody else. Okay, yeah, all right, here we go.
Speaker 7: Let call him.
Speaker 1: Hi, May I speak to Girod please?
Speaker 14: Uh this job?
Speaker 1: Hi Drad? How are you? Please? Don't hang up? My name is Jorman. I'm calling from and your Awards card member with us. And guess what you're this month's lucky winner.
Speaker 15: Thanks.
Speaker 1: You might not know. Every single month we choose one Awards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a card, and a box of candy to be delivered to anybody you want in the United States, absolutely free.
Speaker 15: Wow.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Okay, thanks. If you know who you want to send them to, it just takes a few minutes over the phone, so I can do it right now. If you already have somebody off the top of your head.
Speaker 14: I know I have someone I can send them all right, let me know when you're ready.
Speaker 1: Start with the first and last name of the person.
Speaker 14: Okay.
Speaker 1: Uh, Mikayla, Mickayla, got it? Okay, And is there anything you would like to put on a card? To Mikayla.
Speaker 14: Uh yeah, can you put wiki with an Ie Mickey? Yeah, yeah, from your mouth.
Speaker 1: To Mickey from your mouse. Okay, I'm sure that's an insight. So so Mickey mout like Mickey Mouse, but you're her mouth and she's your mickey. Yeah. Oh that's cute. That's cute. You guys should go to the Disneyland together or something that'd be fun.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we're gonna do that pretty soon.
Speaker 1: Oh boy. Yeah, well that's news to me for sure, and to yeah Brin, your girlfriend who's on the phone.
Speaker 14: What what Brin?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is actually the Jebel Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jewbell. Hi, I'm Nina and I'm Victoria. And we do a segment of the show where if somebody thinks they're significant other is cheating, we try to catch them with free flowers like that and Brinn take it away.
Speaker 12: So, I, I mean, I honestly just wanted to get a clear answer about you and where you were, and I guess pretty obvious to where what you want with that relationship?
Speaker 14: Uh, why why are you doing this? You want a clear answer?
Speaker 20: I thought we were on a break and that meant we could see other people. So I don't know what the big deal is.
Speaker 12: No, we we agree that we're not going to see other people.
Speaker 14: I think that's what you agree to.
Speaker 12: No, we had a conversation about it, and we both agree on this.
Speaker 14: I mean that's not what I remember. But okay, I'll just I look, what do you what do you want? What do you want?
Speaker 12: Well? I wanted what we had, but I want it better. I want it after we've both worked on ourselves.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but what we have is just like all all consuming. You know, it's just it's too much.
Speaker 17: It's too heavy. I just want something light and we don't have that. It's just it's too serious, too much.
Speaker 12: So what does Michuela do do that I can't levity?
Speaker 20: She she's really sweet and it's it's not a he feel. It's not we're not fighting all the time. We're not arguing about every little thing, like you know, what to eat or where to end a Friday. It's it's really easy and I don't know what's happening with it, But I don't want to stop seeing her.
Speaker 14: She's awesome.
Speaker 12: Well, I think we weren't always like that. I mean, I can have fun, you know, like it's that's why I wanted to break. So how we should just get to a space where we both can have that again.
Speaker 17: Yeah, but I mean if we work on that apart from each other, don't you think that's a I don't know kind of a sign.
Speaker 12: No, I don't want that. I'm sorry, Brian, it's.
Speaker 15: Not it's not you.
Speaker 17: I just think the Kaila is a better fit for me, not to say.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, at least now Geronde was honest with you. Did you ever plan to tell Brian that you were gonna feel in this way?
Speaker 14: I mean the break?
Speaker 20: Yeah, sure, I mean I don't know where it's going. Like if we came to the end of the break and we spoke, yes, I would tell you that.
Speaker 1: How would you know when the break was over? I mean, Brent's kind of telling you right now she wants to not be on a break.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 20: I thought there would be some kind of you know, maybe after two or three months, there would have been some kind of contact with about saying, you know, okay, I'm done working on myself.
Speaker 12: Well we are, well, I mean I was hoping we'd reach that point together.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I'm sorry, Brian.
Speaker 14: I guess we're not doing that. I wasn't planning on this.
Speaker 20: This wasn't something that was, you know, my master mind plan or anything.
Speaker 14: It just happened.
Speaker 12: I guess. I guess I'm nothing more to say.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes sense. I mean, there's really not much more to say. I think, Drad, You've made your decision right.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and I'm sorry to hurt you brand.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 14: It's just what's better for me, and I know that sucks.
Speaker 15: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: And Brent, if you think about it, it is also better for you if Grod knows that, because you can't make someone stay with you if they don't want to.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: Thank you Girod for your time. Appreciate your honesty. But that also means there's a better fit for you too. Thanks guys exactly. So you'll find that better fit and let us know how it goes. Okay, good luck, Absolutely.
Speaker 12: Thank you so much.
Speaker 8: The Jewel Show to catch a cheater?
Speaker 1: Is it still considered cheating if I get them both a gift for Valentine's Day? It's a jewel show And that is a question that was asked more than one time. Yikes to chat GPT because people are asking chat GBT for Valentine's Day ideas and suggestions, because Valentine's Day is this week. If you didn't know that and you aren't prepared, you can ask chat GPT. But they released some of the top questions that have been asked on chat GPT for Valentine's Day, and that is one of the top questions.
Speaker 4: You imagine, So I have a second girlfriend? Am I cheating?
Speaker 12: I get?
Speaker 1: I also have the answer that chat GPT gives for that question. Really well, okay, here's what chat GPT says. That sounds like you're in a bit of a tricky situation. Whether it's considered cheating depends on the context. If you're talking about giving gifts to two people you're romantically involved with, it might be more about honesty and transparency you have with them. In general, it's the intent in communication that matter. If you're trying to keep things equal and then they don't know about each other, it could lead lead to some complications down the road, you think, especially if you get them both the same thing.
Speaker 5: If you get them the same thing, Yeah, if you're treating people the same.
Speaker 4: No, because then if you're dating multiple people, that's fine until you have the conversation, you assume that they are. But if you get me something for me caters to me, if you're going to do it, if.
Speaker 1: You have a type, that could be the same gift. I'm surprised Chat GPT it just didn't say yes. Yes, it's cheating. People are asking AI for last minute Valentine's ideas and they're at least some of the top questions last minute Valentine's Day gifts. Oh great, okay, the questions that asked to chat GPT. Here are some of the gifts. We'll go over them and see if you would like some of these. Okay, stresses me out, Chat babe. A DIY coupon book for chores is the go to if you are with somebody and you think they might have forgotten and got a last minute Valentine's Day thing. Yes, absolutely, there's a few ways you can tell DIY coupon book or like a massage coupon. But yeah, turn this in for a backrob, you know that kind of thing. I'm here for that. Then, also, you know that a guy forgot to get you a Valentine's Day hard if he gives you like a get well card and tries to make it funny, like I just got you a random card and put something on it. It's because he went at the grocery store on Balentine's Day and they didn't have any more Valentine's They card I die. Another suggestion from chat GPT when people are asking for last minute Valentine's Dy gifts, romantic instant ramen.
Speaker 7: Why why?
Speaker 1: How is that an option? It says nothing says love like a packet of instant ramen. You can even decorate the packet with hearts and a heartfelt no, like you're the only one who could make this taste good?
Speaker 7: It is?
Speaker 1: It is? Yeah, money for dinner. Here's some ramen. You gotta really love ramen for that to be a kid?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is AI really better than our intelligence? Another last minute gift idea. It says that you can get somebody for Valentine's Day a customized mug with an awkward photo that's not last minute. Yeah, you can't get that last three month project. You should tape it on the mug. You could, I think than a single rose from a gas station.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, one that they paint red.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me where you've got it. It's almost like chat gpt is trolling people who ask it for last minute gift ideas because the description that has on it says show them you care with one wilted, slightly sad looking rose, add a tag for the one I love and the gas station that provided it. If you're waiting this long, you should get busted. Another chat gpt suggestion for last minute gifts for Valentine's Day, a framed picture of yourself was that of last minute. That's thoughtful. Nothing says I love you like a framed eight by ten of your own face. Well, they don't forget to write a message on the back that says some thing like I'm basically the best gift you could ask for.
Speaker 4: Probably shouldn't be the message, but the photo is not that far off.
Speaker 1: No, you never give somebody a photo of yourself. That's the most narcissist thing I've ever heard of my life. They have boudoir photo shoots for a reason. Come on, they do. Another suggestion from chat GPT, there you good, babe? Yeah, sign it, dude, I got my autograph on it too. A di y love potion in a bottle is another suggestion. Chat GPT gives her a last yeah is that vodka. Fill a bottle with random candy, glitter and soda and slap a love potion label on it, and it's the ultimate way to say I'm quirky but I care.
Speaker 4: I would be really happy with the love potion a bottle my favorite laker and call it love postion you win.
Speaker 1: Another suggestion from Chad gpt on last minute Valentine's gift ideas a lopsided heart shaped craft project. Get crafty with construction paper and scissors, but make sure the heart is really off center.
Speaker 4: You know what I would think if I saw that, I'd be like, is this supposed to be a joke about my boobs?
Speaker 1: That's not funny. I'm just a little bit off.
Speaker 4: You've talked about this, and I'm sometimes sensitive about it.
Speaker 1: Don't give me a lopsided Valentine. Takes three minutes to get everything you need to know today with NINAS. What's trending?
Speaker 4: Okay, this is a great idea for Valentine's Day, since we were talking about it. That will not break your bank. It's romantic and it doesn't happen all the time. Because we've got another planet parade in the sky right now where you can see five planets.
Speaker 1: With your naked eye. So just get a blanket, get a little bubbly ready to go, and a picnic naked.
Speaker 4: Wow, you can see Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury.
Speaker 1: And your evening.
Speaker 4: Naked can possibly visit enough to with binoculars or a telescope, you can use that line.
Speaker 1: And see how it goes. Okay, but that is just a little idea.
Speaker 4: The best time to see it is after dusk or on a clear night away from city lights.
Speaker 1: Double sorry, naked gotta be weird.
Speaker 4: So if you're a big fan of SNL, or even if you're not, I think it's fair to say we can all agree that SNL is a big part of pop culture and has been for a long time. So Saturday Night Live is celebrating their fiftieth anniversary with the Special this weekend. But before the special, to add to the festivities, they are going to be airing the very first ever Saturday Night Live that aired for the first time on October eleventh, nineteen seventy five.
Speaker 1: That's nuts. It is cool.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's really interesting to see when you go back and cool and also how jokes are different, how humor was and just what was going on in nineteen seventy five.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think there's also a music documentary covering all of the music of SNL as well that they're releasing this weekend or something like that. But I think you're right cool. And there's also that scripted movie also that's out on Netflix. Yeah, that's us about it too, So there's a lot of things you can dig into to get into it to celebrate.
Speaker 1: And lastly, I just want to.
Speaker 4: Shout out to everybody that thinks ahead and packs their car with healthy snacks, because if you're doing that, then you were fighting the one thing that traffic is trying to do to you. And traffic, thanks to a new study, is making us fat according to science, because what happens is when you're in traffic, you're so hungry, but by the time you get home, you're tired. You don't want to make anything, so people are having more fast food or just not thinking really, And I'm shouting these people out because I didn't even think about it. I want to keep nice snacks.
Speaker 1: In my car all the times.
Speaker 5: The traffic making us, lack of discipline, no cars on the road, my goodness, can't be my fault. It must be something else's fault, probably the traffic.
Speaker 4: It's also easy to justify to yourself. You're like, man, I'm just out in that. I'm too tired to work out, I'm too tired to cook. Like it's emotionally training to be in traffic. I get it. And when you're angry too, that's such a roller.
Speaker 1: Coaster, Anina. Right now, I mean I feel this.
Speaker 4: Pain, like I really really identify with it. So I wanted to just shout out the people that have already been doing that. And if you don't already have snacks in your car, maybe it's time to pack up.
Speaker 5: Listen, if that's the takeaway, healthy snacks in the car.
Speaker 1: Cool. I like that idea. Yeah, okay, cool, I like that. Runs let's go anyway. I think that they have a desk that are like the little elliptical things. Oh yeah, put it in your car.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think that would work, but tried it. Yeah, Like hit the gas and then do that for a second and go back to the Yeah, it should be fine. You're not actually that far off.
Speaker 4: There are people that share workouts that you can do in your car while you're in traffic. It focuses mostly on your core and like isometric holds, like with your arms and stuff, like with the steering wheel when you're like what yeah, and how you hold your abs in and then like little crunches and stuff.
Speaker 1: So there are things you can do. My car time is my kegel time or the fat time for it is a great time. There's that on some medium. Let's say to the beat baby, that's just trending. Thanks Calvin here, your first follow up is coming up right after this. It's the Jewel shows. I know, Calvin hair is the same.
Speaker 14: Jewels.
Speaker 2: Dirty little secret?
Speaker 1: Hell, hey you have a dirty little secret? I do? Yay, what is it?
Speaker 22: My most recent ex broke up with me.
Speaker 15: About a month ago.
Speaker 22: Right after he broke up with me, like two days later, I decided to go out and have a night to myself because they haven't had one in a while, and I ran into my ex that I dated prior to.
Speaker 18: Him at the bar.
Speaker 12: Oh wow, And of.
Speaker 22: Course we looked up after not seeing each other for a year, and then they went our separate ways. But the whole night my ex was very much like suspecting what was going on. I never like came clean with him. And told him, Yes, this is what I did because from my perspective, he broke it with me.
Speaker 12: He doesn't need to.
Speaker 15: Know anything else.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, he needs to know nothing. And also that was a sign from God. You went out one night and your ex was there, You did what you had to do.
Speaker 22: It was so wild how we all just like fell into place.
Speaker 14: It was so crazy.
Speaker 22: I feel like it was meant to be.
Speaker 14: But I haven't talked to that guy since, and.
Speaker 22: The most recent ex is still upset with me, and you still thinks something's happening.
Speaker 14: But I don't know.
Speaker 22: I just don't want to tell him.
Speaker 1: Said, he's a next Yeah, you don't even have to talk to him anymore.
Speaker 22: Yeah, I don't know, maybe because I want to keep him around as long as I can.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, then don't tell him. Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. Thank you. You have a good day, good luck bye. What's your dirty little secret? Text cubole to four one O six one