Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Prize Picks. It's the holiday season, the best time of the year for sports, Bowl games, basketball matchup, playoff pushes, and it's all happening at once. And while you and I make decisions every day what gifts to buy, what to eat, which game to watch, there's one place it feels good.
Speaker 2: To be right Prize Picks. Baby.
Speaker 1: We're on the think of football season and some of y'all might be feeling down.
Speaker 2: But don't worry.
Speaker 1: That's why we have Prize Picks to keep you going for the rest of the season. Week twelve Football. We have some great games, a lot of Ots. Kansas City Man, they always find a way to win. The Pats pulling through with the big Duve Drake May. We're hitting more, more and more. New feature alert Prize Picks now has early payoffs. If your lineup gets off to a hot start, you may now have the option to cash out those winnings before the game even finishes. Prize Picks is simple to play. Just pick more or less on at least two player stats. If you get your picks right, you could cash in. Download the Prize Pick app today use coach to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollar lineup. That's cold, Shannon, to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup prize picks.
Speaker 3: It's good to be right.
Speaker 1: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. As you watch the number sixteen Texas Longhorn beat rival Texas A and m Aggie's to keep them temporarily out of the SEC Championship game. With the loss by A and M Georgia is in now. If Alabama wins against Auburn Arrival and the Iron Bowl, they're in. If they lose, Ole Miss is in. I don't know, don't ask me how, but I'm saying that's how it's going to work out.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys again for joining us. YO know who I am.
Speaker 1: I'm your favorite UNC Shannon Sharp, my partner in co hosts Liberty Cities, own benga Ring of Fame honoree, a former pro bowler and and all pro He's Chad O Yo Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button and go subscribe. To the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you guys for your support, and you'll continue support those looking to purchase Shave by Laportier. If you can't find it any state or city near you, order it online and we'll ship it directly to your door. You're the premium vesl P Kanjak, the best tasting premium VESLP kgjak on the market. But don't take my word for it. Try it for yourself. Compare it against other VSLP kanjacts and I'm sure you'll see that we have the smoothest tasting, the best tasting konjac on the market. Please drate responsibil and stay safe. Check out my media company on all of its platforms. That's Shaysha Media and my clothing company eighty four eighty four is spelled out. That link is pinned in the chat. Our Black Friday sale is going on right now. Items are up to sixty percent off again. Our Black Friday sale on all merch Club, Shay Shape and Nightcap is up to sixty percent off. We've got Bears running back DeAndre Swift, who had himself a day. The other running back had himself a day two As a matter of fact, everybody ran the ball out of day today. But DeAndre Swift will be joining us in a bit. But first Texas the Longhorns knocked out the Aggies of the SEC Championship game by dominating the second half. They outscored the Agis in the second half oh Hoe twenty four to seven arch On third and short, they put the ball in his hand, quarterback draw and he went to the house thirty five yards, drew some great passes in the second half fourteen to twenty nine nine, one touchdown, but they ran the ball. Finally, Texas running game. They were able to run the football thirty five carries, two hundred and eighteen yards, two touchdown. If it was enough at home to take down the number three Texas, saying them agged by the score of twenty seven seventeen. Marcel Reid had a rough one yeah, twenty thirty two, no touchdowns, tour interceptions. You kind of saw this where this was headed, Yes, because South Carolina had them down real bad and Carolina led them off the hook because their quarterback played terrible. Leonora Selers played really bad in the second half and he allowed Texas, saying them to get back in the game. But give Texas credit, they got conservative. They would have to lead. What would the leadt seventeen? The score was seventeen ten, Yeah, seventeen ten. Yes, they got the ball, and then for some reason Sart got conservative. Yes, no, yeah, and then they go down to score. And then the next day Sar say, you know what I'm done with this now? He called the game aggressive to come out in that first path, sail route to the tight end, did another path, and then arch Manning took it to the house for thirty five yards and they war twenty seven to seventeen. Oh Joe, how impressive did you think the long horse looked?
Speaker 4: They looked very impressive.
Speaker 5: Obviously, they didn't have to put the ball in arch Man's hands for them to actually win the game. He didn't have to throw themselves throw the team to a victory. They ran the ball so well, they had a balance.
Speaker 2: Damn hell.
Speaker 4: Okay, can you hear me now? Yes, okay, yeah, I was saying.
Speaker 5: They ran the ball so well and had had a balance attack where arch Manning didn't have to put the run of the offense on his shoulder. So when it was time to throw the ball, it was very easy for him to be able to throw the ball and operate from the pocket, you know, even though he's able to extend plays and do what he can with his legs. But because they ran the ball so well, they was able to throw it. That's why they were so efficient throwing the ball in the air. They played, They played really, really good that damn defense. Obviously, what I didn't like them. What I didn't like is when you come when you play against a better college team that has a great has a great offense, a better offense than what they saw to night in Texas, A and M, the conservative play call and has to stop. You can't have those lapses. You can't have those lapses offensively. Where we decide, okay, I don't want to put the ball in harm's way. So now I'm gonna call players conservatively. Yes, we're gonna play better teams, and better teams are gonna beat you when we decide to do stuff.
Speaker 1: Like that, because what happens is that you go conservatives. So you run the ball on first and second down. Now they blitch you on third down to get your ass out the field. So what what you should have done is come out and throw the ball on first down because they're anticipating you what he did the last time he got the ball. He anticipated them go come out. You know what, They're gonna look for us to run the ball again. Now we're not gonna do that. They come with the sale route. Now it's you know, it's a big time first down. Now you got someone man. Now you got them on the heels. And the decording that he doesn't really know what he's gonna do. Is he gonna throw it, is he gonna run it? If he's just gonna try to chew time off the clock. I really don't know what to anticipate here. And then I love I love the quarterback draw. You bring the tight end in motion and he's your lead backer, excuse me, your lead blocker. That was a great call by Sart.
Speaker 2: The one thing we know about Sark is one of the reasons why Archie Manning went there. He's a quarterback whisper.
Speaker 1: Yes, you look at who he's worked with in the past and the success that those guys have had. He worked with Matt Matt Jones, he worked with Matt Lyon, and and and and and Carson Palmer. He's worked with some of the better prototypical quarterbacks when they go to the league, they're very well prepared. And so I think that's one of the things because obviously Arch Manning wants to go to the NFL like his uncle Peyton Eli and what. And I need to get prepared because I can't get prepared once I get there. I need to be prepared once I arrived there. And so I think this was a great matchup. A lot of people probably thought he would go to his dad's I'm about of old miss. Maybe he followed his big uncle Payton to Tennessee. But he went to Texas. That's what start was. And everything seems to be working out really really well. But I was really impressed with Texas. You know, this was now that this is back on the back on the schedule, uh they hadn't played each other in a very long time because obviously Texas was in one Dion one conference and uh A and M had gone left and gone to the SEC. Now they're both in the SEC. Now we can expect this rivalry to continue, just like Texas Oklahoma. Some rivalries need to continue, whether they in the same conference or not. If it's not a schedule, you know, something even let's just say for some unforeseend reason, UH Ohio State or Michigan were to leave the big team in I don't care. I don't care where y'all go. Y'all can go to Division III. We play in y'all ass every year. One year is in Michigan, the next year is in Ohio State. That's because these rivals have been going on for so long. It's just like it's like going to church, just like you grew up in the church. Okay, we grew up watching these rivalries. Alren, Alabama, Michigan, Ohio State. That's what it should be. But man, I was very, very impressed with Texas tonight. That defense did a great job on Marcel Reid, limited them to one hundred and eighty yards. Passing didn't really get beat. They had thirty four rush attempts for what one hundred and fifty seven yards, So that's.
Speaker 2: A little about four and a half yards of carry.
Speaker 1: You could live with that. But Texas running game is really what won this ball game for Bears. With Chad Ocho's signal went out for a second, but it was their running game. Because we had talked about all year long about Texas not being able to run the football. And finally tonight when they really absolutely needed to run the football and they absolutely had to run the football, they were able to run the football. Wisner did a tremendous job. Nineteen rushers one hundred and fifty five yards. We mentioned Archie Manning had that thirty five yard touchdown. He had seven carries for fifty three yards on a touchdown and Town and they ran a great They put him in the in the wing set the tight end and they were looking for something else and they handed to him and he goes in.
Speaker 2: For like a two yard touchdown run.
Speaker 1: So I thought I thought Texas' ability to run the football tonight was really the difference in the ball game, because I don't believe that the Archie Manning, with that vaunted pass rush that Texas and him have, I don't believe arch Manning could have just dropped back and through Texas to a victory. Because they were able to run the football, because they were able to play action off of it, they were able to win this game. And I was very very impressed with the Texas Longhorn. They got something going. Do I believe arch Manning is coming back? Yes, I absolutely do do. I think he'll be better this next year than he was this year, because this was really his first year starting. Quinn Yours was there and yeah, he filled in, but beating San Jose State and beating some of those Lord tier teams that doesn't prepare you for the next level that you anticipate playing at. And so I was really impressed, especially the back half of this season. Yeah, we saw him against Ohio State, and we saw him early in the year and most people, I know I wasn't very impressed. But if you look at those last four or five games that he's played, he's impressed me. The way he throwing the football, the poison which he's shown. I'm very very impressed with Artsmatic and I think, yeah, he's gonna be what they thought he was gonna be, which is a top three, top four pick. Who knows, maybe even the number one pick like his uncles Peyton and Eli were. But it was a very impressive win, and I know Sark is extremely happy with what transpire today. Everybody was looking forward to this game Texas saying them they're supposed to play each other, and I'm glad this rivalry was renewed and Texas was able to pull it out. We'll see what happens to them. I don't think they have a chance to go at ninety three, I don't think they have a chance to go to make the college football playoff. Okay, after the game, Sark lobby for his team to make the college football playoff. That team was undefeated, number three in the country. A lot of pun that's out there think they're the number one team in the country. Nobody thinks that's sorry, but we love you. We just beat them by ten. If you really look at the body of work, you really look at the SEC and what we have to go through every week, you look at the non conference schedule we played where we went to Ohio State week won and lost by seven. We outgained them by nearly two hundred yards. We got a really good football team, and it would be a disservice to our sport if the team's not in the playoff. We went and scheduled that non conference game because if we're ten and two, it's not a question. But we were willing to go play that game. Is that what college football is about. Don't play anybody and have a good record, or play the best and put the best teams in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: We're one of the best teams. Wait, I agree, but it was one of the things that kept Alabama out of it last year. I don't believe.
Speaker 1: I don't believe because there are a lot of one loss, the one loss and two loss.
Speaker 2: Teams that you know.
Speaker 1: So if Georgia goes to the because Georgia beat Texas, yes, so that would be a disservice to them if they lost the SEC championship game and not make the College Football Playoffs.
Speaker 2: But a team that we.
Speaker 4: Beat does they get a chance to make it?
Speaker 2: Right? So I get what Sark said, and I do. I believe they're one of the better teams.
Speaker 1: But three losses, it's really it's gonna be really hard for you to commit convince the committee considering the one, one and two lost teams that are in front of you, especially in the SEC. But Oklahoma has a compelling case.
Speaker 5: But knowing how the committee is, especially when it comes down comes down to the process, sometimes not really understanding how they come up with the decision making when it comes to certain teams going in, Do you do you think you think they still have a good they still have a good chance.
Speaker 2: No. Ohio State is undefeated even if they losing the Big Ten championship. They're going.
Speaker 1: Indiana's undefeated even if they losing the Big Ten Championshi, yup, they're going. Texas A and M. They have one loss, Georgia, if they lose, they'll have two losses. Texas Tech they have one loss. If they lose, they'll have two losses. Oregon has one loss. Sec O miss in the same conference that Texas is, they have one loss. Oklahoma has two losses. They don't play anymore. Notre Dame has two losses, Alabama has two losses, b YU one loss, Miami two losses, Utah. There are fifteen teams fifteen now vander Belt wins. Tomorrow, they'll be ten and two they play Tennessee. It's fifteen teams that have fewer losses and raked above you.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I don't.
Speaker 5: What's his compelling argument the fact that the schedule that they have is much more difficult than everyone else's.
Speaker 1: He's saying, our non conference one of our losses of the three is that at No. Umber one Ohio State, and we lost by think you said they lost by seven points. I forget that was the very first game of the season. But guess who else is in that same conference? You're in Alabama, Alabama, Oklahoma, Old Miss, Georgia, A and M. They played the exact same schedule except for non conference. They lost fourteen to seven, so they lost by seven points. So, uh, but you lost to Florida. You lost to Florida. So you lost to Florida, You lost the Ohio State. Who's the other lost? You lost to Georgia. So how do how do you let's just say, for the sake of argument, o joe, Georgia goes to the SEC championship, right, and they lose again? How do you put them? How do you put Texas in over Georgia? When Georgia beat them head to head thirty five ten. Yeah, and it wasn't close. Everybody remembers that game. That game wasn't close.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And the funny thing about it too, the committee kind of look at the type of team Florida is and how bad they've been. They've been extremely up and down all season long. And if you're if you're one of the better teams that's supposed to be making the playoffs, that's the game you're actually supposed to win. There are no excuses about that. So that's definitely.
Speaker 6: You know, going to be somewhere the staining.
Speaker 5: The committee is going to take that, take that into account where they could be on the outside looking at it.
Speaker 1: The Big twelve has a championship game, and I think if Texas Tech wins that, I don't know, Texas Tech might still go even with with with two losses. Oregon has one loss, they play Oregon State, they win, they'll be eleven to one, Ole Miss ten and one. Oklahoma ninety two. Oklahoma has beaten I think if I'm not mistaken for top top twenty.
Speaker 2: Five teams, right, that's tough.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oklahoma lost to Texas, but they only have two losses two now last I checked. I mean, now, if you playing golf, you want a high number. You know, you want to be minus three minuscore, minus five minus fifth team.
Speaker 2: But when it comes to ranking, the lord number matters.
Speaker 1: One team lost two games ranked higher, the other team lost three games ranked lower. So I if that's the case, So let me get this straight. So what do we do with Michigan. If Michigan beats Ohio State, do we put them in because they've only lost two games and they would have beaten Ohio State, the team that you lost to. So how does that work? So chat for fun right now? So what's going on? How do we resolve this? If Michigan beats Ohio State tomorrow, there'll be ten and two. We'll have beat the number one team in the country. Texas gets seeing they're nine to three lost to that same team, So you put Texas in over Michigan.
Speaker 5: It doesn't make any sense. It doesn't make any sense at all. But does it always make sense? And who the committee chooses to go to the playoffs? Has it always made sense?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Because a lot of people thought, oh, I thought Alabama was gonna make it last year and they didn't. And I think Alabama had two losses, right, Alabama was the only two loss was the two loss team.
Speaker 2: That didn't make it.
Speaker 1: The thing is, and look, you get this, This is what you get o Joe, because remember and it says, okay, it used to be, well it was so arbitrary because you had the two highest ranked teams and you play for the national championship and then it says, okay, we're gonna take the four teams and then that wasn't enough and they said we're gonna take eight teams, and that wasn't enough. I mean, pretty soon you're gonna have THEMN the forty teams played.
Speaker 2: At some point time.
Speaker 1: The kids got to go to school, damn, because okay, you got your top four seeds they have buyes, but everybody else gotta play. So you have the opening round, then you have the quarter finals. You have I mean the quarterfinals and the semifinals and then the finals. Hell, these kids gonna be I get it, I get it. It's damn near like professional football now they see. Damn, they're gonna be playing football in February.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: If some of them and some of them, oh, Joe got got got drowned, coming up, got the combine.
Speaker 5: And you know what you think you think you think some players, especially those that are high round picks, you think they're elected not to play.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's gonna be interesting oo because what we've seen in the past, if teams weren't competing for a national championship, some of the guys the Leonard four, Nest, Christian mccaffreys, some of those top tier guys didn't play, it's gonna be it would be very very interesting to see. That's just say, I don't know off the top of my head who would it beat, But would they sit would they consider sitting out right?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 5: And you listen, honestly to me, you can't play the game of football being what.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean honestly to me, I mean the game of football.
Speaker 5: You can't think about it, can't be scared playing the game of football. You done played all season long. You made it just damn far. I mean, one more game, get out there and do. Get out there and do what you need to do to continue to show, you know, show the scouts you know what you can do. And obviously playing against better competition.
Speaker 6: Shoot, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know now it'll be.
Speaker 1: Four rounds, right, So you played the first round, and then you'll play second round, then you play the third round, and then you play the national championship game. So somebody's gonna have to somebody's gonna have to win. Somebody's gonna have to win four games, don't yo.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Basically, so somebody theoretically be I mean, uh, Indiana or Ohio State could be set to record and be sixteen and oh. Because there have been a couple of teams of LSU and Clemson that was fifteen and oh so now you playing basically the NFL season. So it's gonna be very very interesting to uh to see how this thing plays out. Texas did look impress it tonight, but I think it was a little bit. I think the Florida lost really killed him. Yeah, right, the top four teams have buyers three games. Okay, Yeah, Texas, You're probably had a I think Texas would have had a more compelling argument, O Joe.
Speaker 2: If you don't lose to Florida, you can't lose the Florida. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean that's everybody know.
Speaker 2: Florida's a barnfire.
Speaker 4: That's probably gonna hurt him. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The question is how far does Texas A and M fall. I don't think Texas and them drop it out of the top ten. I mean they went to Notre Dame and beat Notre Dame. Let's see where No, not to the Dame's ranked not the Dame's rank number nine. They've been on the road to beat Notre Dame.
Speaker 2: How many ranked teams if L has A A and M beat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they had they have three. They had three wins over ranked teams at the time that they played them out. Missouri uh Notre Dame and l s U. So they had wins over three ranked teams. How many wins does does Texas have over ranked teams besides the night Okay, they beat they beat they beat A and M tonight Oklahoma, Yeah, Vanderbilt Okay, okay, Vanderbilt's ranked number fourteen, Oklahoma's ranked number eight, and uh A and M's ranked number number three. Yeah, so Oklahoma six at the time, vander Belt was nine at the time, but Florida was like one hundred and seventeenth at the time. So all the good deeds that you done got undid by that. But it's gonna be very interesting. They make a compelling case with how they how they took care of Texas, say and them.
Speaker 2: It's gonna just.
Speaker 1: Be hard to uh put a three put a three lost team in. That's all because I mean Alabama last year they beat number one Georgia. They had him compelling wins. So it's gonna be very very interesting. It's gonna be very very interesting. I think I think like Ohio State, Indiana, A and M and Georgia, I think there are locks.
Speaker 2: I think there are locks. Yeah, Alabama wins.
Speaker 1: Alabama's in Nope, Now what'll be interesting, O joe if they win, get to the SEC.
Speaker 2: Championship and lose and lose.
Speaker 1: Now that's because but they're saying, this is why they want to do away with conference championships, because now all of a sudden, somebody just sitting back with the heels up that didn't make.
Speaker 2: The confer French Championship and I lose.
Speaker 1: Now we got the same number of losses where they said, well, we saw you lost last just Saturday, so we're gonna put this other.
Speaker 2: Team that didn't play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think that's why they're kind of headed to the direction, Oh show they're gonna just do away with the conference championss championship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's something, that's that's some that's someone unfair.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Oh choe.
Speaker 1: The Bears, Hey, now they come on, I told you the link, talk to me and take apart the Philadelphia Eagles by the score of twenty four to fifteen. AJ Brett production hit rises, but the Eagles struggle still continue. Philly has the highest salary offense in the NFL, featuring Saquon AJ Brown, the Vontae Smith, and Jalen Hurts, yet they entered the game rank twenty fourth and yards per game. Yeah, a little over three hundred twenty third in passing less than one hundred and ninety four, twenty first in rushing one hundred and ten, eighteenth in points twenty three point two. The Eagles are averaging fifteen and a half points over their last four games. Today, the Eagles only ran fifty one total plays to eighty five by the Bears. They sputed on third down. There were four to twelve against Chicago's defense that ranked twenty seventh heading into week thirteen.
Speaker 5: Oh yo, yeah, hold on, go ahead, hey chat hold Let me turn my life on so you can see me.
Speaker 1: Nick Sara Janni stood by Kevin Patula after the game, saying he will not change play callers. We are not changing the play callers, but we will evaluate everything. It's never just been about one person. You win as a team, you lose other team, and you try to evaluate everything and win, lose or draw and get better from it. I have confidence in this entire group. I know we'll keep coming back to Kevin. If I thought it was one thing, I'll make those changes. Obviously, it has a lot of different things. I don't think it's Kevin.
Speaker 5: A let me let me tell you something a chat. Listen to me real quick. If you have a car, right, If you have a car unc, Yeah, your car is not working right and you go to get service. Now, everything else is goinging right except one thing. Everything is going going right except one thing. And the rest of the world could see. Stevie wanted to can see what the problem is with the offense?
Speaker 2: Right, yop?
Speaker 5: I mean, what is Sirianni looking at or is he being politically correct and saving saving face and not saying what the actual problem is with the offense?
Speaker 4: Obviously we can all see. It's the play calling. It's been to play calling for a very long time.
Speaker 5: Everyone can see it, those that play the game of football and those that are just fans of the game itself. If you're actually watching, they put the play calling again today. There was some plays that I was able to call out. I don't even play for the Eagles. I just watched the games and I can tell what it's going to be.
Speaker 3: Ran.
Speaker 4: It's too predictable.
Speaker 2: It's on the left hand side outside. What if he run a chat.
Speaker 4: He go going deep.
Speaker 5: He's going deep. It's the same. It's the same thing over and over week to week. There's really no creativity to their offense.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: Before, when your offensive line was healthy, when everybody was healthy, Lane Johnson was in there, Makay was a big boy named Mikai. Yeah, when Makai Becky was there, they were a dominating force up front. The passing game was so good week to week, and aj Brown and Devonte Smith were able to go off. The way they were able to go off was because they were able to run the ball at will every single game. You take that element away, the element of not being able to be balanced, not being able to do both things. This is what you get. Okay, you take away the run game. Now the onus is on the office of coordinator. Now I have to be a little bit more creative because some of the things we did last year aren't working. So what do I need to do offensively? I gotta manipulate the formations. I gotta show things that are different than what everyone has already seen on film that they've studied. But no, everything has been very generic, very bland, you know, for the for the for the lack of better words, and everything is caught up to you as the team, a team coming off of who will win, you have to evolve.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna win games the scene where you won them last year.
Speaker 1: Don't tell don't tell the Eagle fans that, because they're told me they're gonna be doing just what they did last year. Now somebody that won back to back championships and know you have to evolve. But I I don't argue with Eagle fans because if you start to argue with Eagle fans, they gonna say. You know what they say, Oh yo, you just against the black man. So I just let it go. It's just another case of the manage older loop down.
Speaker 4: Hold on.
Speaker 2: No more than me. I'm gonna let y'all have it win the super Bowl like you wanted last year.
Speaker 4: Wait, hold on, you said what they say? They gonna say what you against?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 1: Jalen hurts. Oh now, we didn't want to talk about it. We ain't gonna talk about that. That when he threw the he threw that was a man, That was man, and Devonte Smith kept going and he threw it behind him on third down. But that's my fault. Why you poured that out? Josh Allen had that same play three years ago. You ain't mentioned it.
Speaker 4: Can that? Can I ask you a question.
Speaker 5: Yes, will we make an excuse because of the elements, because of the wind, that would that play a factor?
Speaker 4: And it's in in in the well.
Speaker 2: The Bears wasn't playing in a tent. They was in the elements too.
Speaker 5: With that the hell, okay, so we're not gonna use that the win. Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Hey, it be raiding out there. It's like, hey, hey, you got to catch the ball. I'm like, they don't catch it either. What the hell you think?
Speaker 2: I'm in a phone booth? The hell?
Speaker 1: But hey, a eagle fan. Did y'all see that? Did y'all see that was a man? That was a man?
Speaker 3: Read?
Speaker 1: Devontae Smith rated this man even though what happened it was the two men ran together. He kept it moving because this man, Jason Hurst, threw it behind him. But if I were to put hey, I said, I said, look Jayla, I said it was miscommunication. I tried to beat miscommunication. One guy thought it was on the other guy thought it was man.
Speaker 2: Baba.
Speaker 1: That's how you gotta leave it now, because if you say what really happened, they gonna be all over you.
Speaker 2: A hater, You just mad? You're right? So I let him have it. I'll let y'all have it. I don't even argue with y'all no more, cause y'all know more football than me.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you what it is, just like oh, y'all saying I can look at Jail, I can look at aj Brown, and I tell you where you're lining up.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you what hes gonna run.
Speaker 4: Every time.
Speaker 2: I've been telling y'all for nine weeks.
Speaker 1: I say, when he's outside the numbers and he's on the left sind side, he running a go ball in some shape or fashion. He running the studter go a straight go or out and up. But it's gonna be it's gonna end up a nine route.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 1: And Lloyd Chad, whare he catching that touch down when he played Minnesota? What did he catch that's down on when he played?
Speaker 4: Hold On?
Speaker 2: Hold On? I don't know. I don't really know no football. I just be on here.
Speaker 5: How about this on all the players you just named, he's on the left side of the ball, Yeah, something with touchdowns. Every time it's on the left side, it's the same thing, the same concept, same route, just a.
Speaker 4: Little decoration before we get to the deep bat.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Every time.
Speaker 1: So it's it used to be a time you could properly evaluate because I remember when I played Oh Ho, there weren't as many players that had platforms, And you said, I just wish that somebody that would evaluate me, that actually played the game right, that played the game at a high level.
Speaker 2: So because as.
Speaker 1: More players got into it, but I want somebody that played the game at a high level. Well, you got too on here that played the game at extremely high level. One guy's number two sixty seven. There ain't four hundred guys that got a gold jacket. There ain't four hundred guys of thirty thousand men that's played in the NFALL that's coaching the NFL, that's on the team, that's been a general manager, that have a gold jacket. So you're talking about guy one guy with the six Pro Bowl, with the multiple time All Pro, with the eight Pro Bowls, with a multiple time All Pro, won three Super Bowl. But y'all get on here and argue with me talking about I don't know what I'm talking about. Now you have yet, y'all got do y'all want? Y'all when y'all see Mike Shanahan or Gary Kobak, y'all see way, Phillips, Why don't y'all ask Brian Billy, Why don't y'all ask some of the quarterbacks that I played with? Man Shanna be saying this on TV? What was he like? Did he know what he was supposed to do? And see what they tell you? Yeah, cause y'all aint gonna believe me, y'all think I'm lying. I just just believe with my eyes. Tell me, Jalen Hurts is not a natural throw of the football.
Speaker 3: He's not.
Speaker 1: That's not to say he's not good and you can't win with him, but he's.
Speaker 2: Not a natural throw of the football.
Speaker 1: That's in a game like this, when the weather is in cleming Ojo, you got to make every play count. You can't miss that early in the ball game because maybe that's the death. But maybe that's the one that damn the Bears like, damn they done jumped out on us. Yeah, you got the capitalize on those having been in those kind of environments.
Speaker 2: Now, chicag was like.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, and then you mess right to miss the field goal. They later missed the field goal. But it's because points are going to be at a premium when the conditions are like that. You see if that ball did on that p A T O Joe, may he put it over here, that's your cool. Yeah, yep. And he's looking at it. He's shaking his head like I don't know how that happened. Look like my golf shot went out there, talk talk golf. I know I aimed at that, but dad, where it went?
Speaker 4: No, absolutely, that's the turn the turnovers too on ojo oh Joe.
Speaker 1: You remember about three four weeks ago chat, Yes, they took the ball out of Jalen hurt his hands and the officials say the play was over.
Speaker 2: They took it out of his head.
Speaker 1: I say, no, you can didn't do that because y'all let him keep on driving. But you can't say with somebody to take the ball out.
Speaker 4: Of his hand or the play was over.
Speaker 2: They didn't call. They didn't call him, and.
Speaker 1: The dude came right in like this, Yeah, snatched it, got it right up out of there. Now, what if they said his momentium stop like they did the last time, because the other time they did that, they said the momentum stop and the dude had the ball.
Speaker 4: Well, honestly, that would be blatant cheating.
Speaker 2: That would be.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it called, but I know he he what his momentium started with. The last guy took it out of the day. But that's the problem that you have because you're trying to you're trying to go for it, and you can't have it like this because remember Josh Allen, Oh, your last year against Kansas City exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That's ah.
Speaker 1: But look, and we keep telling you the defense isn't the same your defense, Oh yo, we I had one of the great in two thousand, one of the historic great defenses in NFL history. If you go back and look at the one hundred plus year history, the Ravens gonna.
Speaker 4: Be a top five defense easily.
Speaker 1: They weren't the same defense and only one thing changed, but they weren't the same. Therefore, the team wasn't the same. This is not this is not the same. This is not the same team. There don't They don't dominate the point of attack like they once did. Cam Jergens, I believe it's hurt the center. He's hurt, more hurt than what they're what they're telling us. Uh, Lane Johnson not being in there hurt. Remember remember Dickinson, he had surgery before the season, so he can't be healthy.
Speaker 5: And you know, if we know, it's funny, unc when you think about this, this time of the season where everybody is every NFL team is hurt, every player is nobody.
Speaker 1: Well, if you hurt, if you have surgery coming into the season, how healthy you think you're gonna be during.
Speaker 4: The season right out of it? You're gonna right, We're gonna limp right back out of it. But we can't.
Speaker 5: We can't use actually injuries, you know, as a reason why they're playing bad. The Eagles defense has been carrying them all season long. Yeah, the Eagles defense has been carrying them all season long. But the day is one of those days where we need you offensively to pick us up. I need I need you all to help us out. Go and vote for twelve on third down and haven't turnover as well. That's that's the recipe for disaster.
Speaker 1: Seventeen carries eighty seven yards. Do you know how many of your teen carries eighty seven yards? Do you know how many yards?
Speaker 5: God damn, not only DeAndre Swift, I hate I don't want to butcher a young bull name Mono guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I said the right mona guy.
Speaker 2: That's close enough you can't call him mono though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, first, oh Jo, first time since I think like fourteen or twenty fifteen, two guys on the same team have at least.
Speaker 2: One hundred and twenty five rush yards and a touchdown.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 1: So that just goes to show you how impressive what they did two hundred and eighty one yards combined.
Speaker 4: Now, that's what I was saying.
Speaker 5: Now, if sometimes there's games like this, sometimes you have games like this. Hell, we just saw from the Ravens offensively the other night. The defense has carried the load. Damn they're all season long because they haven't really done much offensively. So these are one of the Knights where the Eagles defense is not what they want to be. We got the goddamn Chicago Bears running all over us offensively.
Speaker 4: We need you to pick us up this night.
Speaker 5: We need y'all to take the weight off our shoulders based on what we've been doing for y'all all season long. Again, when we were winning, everybody said, oh, hush up, be quiet. So what we got to win, we got to win. But certain players, certain people in the outside that have watched the game that understood the gripes that aj Brown was having in season. It was more than just him getting his numbers. It was more than him just getting the ball. He can see it before it actually happened. But now it's unfolding through everybody's eyes.
Speaker 2: I'm just truck. Where the Eagle fans at?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hush up, unk you O Joe, y'all don't know what y'all talking about. Fly eagles fly?
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: You don'et got your wings clip back to back weeks?
Speaker 1: I mean, you got your wings clip fly Now we're eagle fans. Y'all had so much to say.
Speaker 2: Uh you a hater?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Where are y'all now? I mean the Bears must have had y'all for Thanksgiving. They had a turkey dad eagle, but I thought it was against the law to killer eagle. That's a good one, oh Joe. Yeah. The Bears was ten of seventeen on third down, the same thing that happened to the Chiefs last night when they couldn't get off the field. The Cowboys was nine of sixteen. I don't care what all you say. Every defense is let's get the third down and get off the field. I don't give a damn what you do on first and second down, you can't get that office off the field on third down, you gonna get your.
Speaker 4: Ass kicked every time. Every time.
Speaker 1: I ain't tell you what somebody told me. I'm telling you what I know. I don't give a damn what happened on first and second down. If you can't get that office off the field on third down, you will get your head split.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely, And that's the money down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, every every time, And the most important down to me, honestly, the most important down is third down, but right after the third down, I think first down might be the most important because what can I do on first down to make sure that when we get the third it's manageable. Yep, it's manageable, you know.
Speaker 4: And anything.
Speaker 2: Stay in front of the sticks.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's what we preach, Joe, stay in front. It's like baseball. So what you get for two strikes on a guy? It takes three to get that more for out. So you get two strikes on him, and now he hitting that more fo over the fist.
Speaker 2: What have you done? Okay, you get two strikes on him, he drive it to the gap. What have you done?
Speaker 1: So you stop a team on first and second down, you getting the third down and you can't get him off the field.
Speaker 2: You've done absolutely nothing.
Speaker 6: And they had to take it to win out yourselves, especially because the.
Speaker 1: More looks I get at your defense, the longer I keep their ass on the field, I'm gonna wear them down. Absolutely, I'm gonna wear them down. That's just that, that's just that's that's just football. And Caleb Williams is getting better and better. He's getting better and better. And you notice what he's doing this year as opposed to last year. Show they got him under center. When you under center, you don't know what I'm gonna do. I might hand it off, I might run the stretch, I might run the toss, I play action. You don't know what I'm gonna do. No, you disguise a lot of things when you put it. When you your guys up under center, and the way they ran them hold on, I was like, oh jo, I tweeted. I'm like, hold on, hold on, a bess. You run the ball up and down the field, and you got you got dropping back to throw the ball. Man, I ain't I'm not gonna step over a dollar trying to pick up a damn dome. How me the guy getting ten fifteen, five, four, three six, You know what, I'm sadden.
Speaker 2: You try to drop back, No, listen.
Speaker 4: And the funny thing about it is the game of football.
Speaker 5: As great as that defensive line is for the Eagles, the game of football is one of the trenches. The Chicago Bears won that game today, won that game today up front?
Speaker 2: Bloody they know, because the Eagles pride themselves on being physical. Oo.
Speaker 5: Yeah they do, especially with God damn Jordan Davis and Jalen Carter sitting up there in that front.
Speaker 4: Now, they made their plays, they may, but.
Speaker 1: If I'm either one of them, Mojo, if I'm either one of them, they're like, hey you Jalen Carter or Jordan Davis.
Speaker 4: Nah, Nope, they made some play. Not they made some plays.
Speaker 1: But you got Damnar three on the yard, O Joe. Do you know how hard it is to run for that many yards in the NFL game? You get two backs? Oh yo, hold on, let me go back.
Speaker 4: Hold on you too, I run for that many yards?
Speaker 5: You know how hard it is to run for that many yards in today's game, Yes, day's game where game is the second option.
Speaker 1: Thank you, one guy, had twenty two carries. The other guy had eighteen carries. So even if you look at it, those two guys can buy it for forty carries.
Speaker 7: What the hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they go one right there?
Speaker 2: Hey, speaking of.
Speaker 1: Jordan is now here you Hey, he ran the ball today eighteen rushes one hundred and twenty five yards.
Speaker 2: Former pro bowler Harry is DeAndre swill Dave. What's going on, bro?
Speaker 7: What's going on y'all doing? Hey?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we see you. Ay, y'all was tolding that thing today? What was your mindset coming into this game? Because you guys came in and said, look, in order for us to win this game, we're gonna have to be the more physical football team. When you run the ball for almost three under yards, there's no question in anybody's mind.
Speaker 2: The most physical football team.
Speaker 8: That day, exactly that we knew we was getting into when we got off the bus to that this morning. Hostile environment definished Champs. So it was all about physicality for us.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, you know what I want to mention. I want to talk about the culture.
Speaker 5: I want to talk about the culture shift in which Ben Johnson has brought to this team where it seems now you guys are playing completely different. You look like a completely different team as opposed that you did, as opposed to what.
Speaker 4: You look like last year.
Speaker 5: I mean, talk talk to us about Ben Johnson and what he has done just for not y'all to be as a team, but as an offense.
Speaker 7: That's the man right there.
Speaker 8: Man, when he with him and every other coach came in, it was exactly that the culture shift, and that's what they was preaching from day one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we had to put the work in. Training. Camp was rough early on.
Speaker 8: It was rough, like like they always say, room wasn't built in the day. So we knew we had to put the work in and we still we still working. Still things that we need to get better at. Things like that. Man, But I got so much respect for him on enough to feel he goes by his business, his mentality, his approach to the game. One of the most smartest coaches I've been around. So yeah, we go as far as he goes.
Speaker 1: Well, they're a little bit of like, Okay, you know I used to be here was a pun of time and y'all ain't think your boy could get it done.
Speaker 2: Let me show you what your boy can do.
Speaker 7: You see that I.
Speaker 2: Let you tell it.
Speaker 3: I know how it is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sure, for sure, for sure, you know how it is for sure.
Speaker 1: But I mean, look, you guys, I mean you could tell what coach Johnson comes in. You guys are under center a lot more, and the way you guys run the football, But I don't know if you guys envisioned damn near three hundred yards. You're like, look, we want to control the ball. We want to, you know, keep their offense off the field. We want to keep them on the field, keep pounding. Eventually with the crack will come and the crack will get it a bit. Instead of a crack, it'll be a hole and we'll be able to run through it. But you guys from the rip, I mean you were getting up forward, you getting off ten. The other guy comes in, he get four, he get ten, he gets twelve.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn.
Speaker 1: Now, I thought you guys could have some success, but not like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I feel like, uh, maybe we shocked a lot of people that that don't be in the out building every single day, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: So we know who we have on the.
Speaker 8: Team coaching staff and shout out to the old line man.
Speaker 7: We won't do nothing without them. They yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Paid, there was moving people.
Speaker 8: They make that job easy. So they get me the second and third level. I gotta go ahead and do what I need to do after that. But man like, it was all about mentality and physicality today.
Speaker 7: Like I said, we knew he was getting ourself into.
Speaker 2: That's bare kind of weather.
Speaker 1: It's not like it's it's it's seventy five and Sunday in Chicago, and I'm sure being have you guys ass outside because you're gonna play outside. If you guys playing Green Bay, it's gonna be cold, the way you play at home. It's cold you come to it. And so it's ideal because a lot of teams that doesn't have to play in these kind of conditions normally when they go and have to deal with these kind of conditions, they don't know how to handle them. But you practicing them, you play in these conditions. So it wasn't out of the norm Like we do this.
Speaker 8: There's another another workday for us. We practiced outside, no heaters on the sideline.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so any any.
Speaker 8: Whatever the whatever the weather forecaster is for that day, we were ready.
Speaker 5: Did did you did you think there were any challenges were their challenges offensively because of the win, because of the elements of day where you guys had to run the ball a little bit more than you wanted to, but because you had success doing it, you kind of stayed away from the from the passing game and picked and you picked your places when you wanted to throw it. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I would say that just me personally, seeing how the game kind of went. It was windy out there today. Yeah, balls getting a little way away from us on.
Speaker 7: A couple of throws.
Speaker 8: I would feel like just because of the win and we was having success early on in the rank game, so kind you kind of stuck with it, you know what I mean, trying to, like you said, trying to eat up the clock a little bit and to finish those drives.
Speaker 2: I said the same thing I tweeted.
Speaker 1: I said, hold on, Ben Johnson, you mean to tell me y'all running the ball, getting one hundred yards of clip, y'all getting the first down, damn it. And you want to have this man drop back there and throw the ball in this kind of conditions, make him stop the run.
Speaker 4: And the funny and funny hold on.
Speaker 5: The funny thing about it is is d I don't know if you know, but I want to show you this little clip I think, going back maybe maybe in August, what I said, I said, you know what was going to happen based on the personnel, what you guys had, and Ben Johnson coming over coming over there, and what your guys looked like in the preseason.
Speaker 4: Ash running that clip for me real quick.
Speaker 5: So d I'm going out on the limb. I'm gonna say it before the season even gets here. The two teams that I think are the dark horses to surprise everybody and make a run and having a playoff appearance, the Chicago Bears and the Carolina Panthers.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you people.
Speaker 5: Might people might in the chat you might last, but say right whatever whatever I'm telling you, watch and when it happens, don't don't call don't call me.
Speaker 2: Oltra Domas.
Speaker 6: I just know, I just I just understand how things are going to play.
Speaker 5: Out an ad Hey, listen, I understood. I understood the mindset and what Ben Johnson is going to have. I understood he's a players coach. I played with him. Might I had opportunity to beat him once I knew it he was going to bring to that organization. I understood having Ben Johnson in his creativity and what he can do offensively match with Kata Williams's skill set and him being able to maximize the talents that he has. Then the supporting cast, DeAndre you back there, DJ Moore Rome, I like, you know what, the boy gonna surprise a lot of people, a lot of people that aren't even looking at the Bears as a team that can actually make you goddamn run and long behold.
Speaker 4: Here we are after after after.
Speaker 5: Thanksgiving, going into de Symbol, who leading the division's.
Speaker 7: Crazy even said that that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you, but you have familiarity with Ben Johnson because you played with you was under he was all.
Speaker 2: See when you were in Detroit.
Speaker 8: Yeah my last year, Yeah, my last year there he was the that was his first year as OD six.
Speaker 1: What I also didn't know it was a little special for you. You from Philly. You went back home, you.
Speaker 7: Tail, that's my city. Heah, that's where I'm from.
Speaker 1: You and hold on, they didn't want your boy. Hey, y'all, come on that. I got something for y'all. Y'all I had. Don't worry about the game playing, don't even worry about it. But I got something for him today. Y'all wanta be real proud. Now, I don't need y'all don't eat a whole lot because I need you jumping up and down because every time I hit the hole, I'm looking to get five or ten for sure.
Speaker 7: That's such the how many tickets that you have to get?
Speaker 2: How many?
Speaker 1: Because you like you said you're from Philish, so I know you had to buy a boatload.
Speaker 7: Of tickets total, I pray had like twenty six twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Damn did they give you some good seats? They ain't put your way up? And no, Lee did they get me?
Speaker 7: It was half and half. It was half and half.
Speaker 2: Damn And tickets expensive Now he ain't no more dollar ticket.
Speaker 7: They were high. I ain't gonna lie they was high, super high.
Speaker 8: It wasn't but uh no Black Friday deals on the tickets.
Speaker 1: But because you you you he was Ben Johnson was your offensive coordinator your last year in Detroit. What were you able to convey about what the team? To tell the team what they were about to get? In a head coach although he had never been a head coach, he was an offensive coordinator, and yees, he gonna call the players, but he's got to oversee defense, special team, all that other stuff. What did you what were you able to tell your teammates what type of guy they were gonna be getting as a head coach.
Speaker 8: I could tell when he took over as OC for that one yard was with him in Detroit. I could tell just how he commanded the room and that was just offensively.
Speaker 7: And I could tell like how he like he said he's a players coach.
Speaker 8: Sort of relationship that he had around the building with the players was a flight second to nine.
Speaker 7: Like you can go up there.
Speaker 8: It's open door policy with him, you know what I mean, talk about anything. He approaches it like like like growing man. In any conversation you want to have go holler at him about whatever. But one of the most smartest individuals I've been around when it comes to the game, knowing how to put people in positions, play mixers, go ahead and showcutch their talents.
Speaker 7: So I was, I was.
Speaker 8: I was happy to be reunited with him.
Speaker 1: You guys, the nine first place you ran for two hundred and eighty two yards, the second most this season were dominant. But Ben Johnson did something in the locker room after the game. Let's take a look at this video.
Speaker 4: Hey, big Hei being swollen.
Speaker 8: Now, we'll be in the weight room.
Speaker 4: And see a Indeed, it's small cliff like that.
Speaker 5: It's small gifts like that that give people on the outside looking in a reason why you guys are having success, not just on the field, but it's small stuff like that where you have a coach like that whose door is always open. More than just a head coach, but some of you can actually talk to when it comes to other problems not even related to the game of football. Right, you go out there and you run through a wall for somebody like that. You run the wall for somebody like that. Man, So I saw it long before it even happened. And to you guys, man, congrats on your success. But you got to keep that thing going and make that run. Try to get down there to sand France.
Speaker 7: Shit, that's up when we get.
Speaker 1: A time, Hey man, one of my former coaches had done that out of hand them a shirt and then putting that back onto that Hey bad, don't they don't let that get hey here a field, don't let this video get.
Speaker 2: Out of here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I thought he was tripping, you know, he was about to do he took the shirt off.
Speaker 7: I'm like, oh, I ain't doing all of that.
Speaker 1: We're like, hold one, are we supposed to take all our shirts off too, I mean we're supposed to join there.
Speaker 2: What what's really going on?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a man many of the people right there.
Speaker 2: Man, thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 1: DeAndre Swipe had one hundred and twenty five yards on eighteen karas and a touchdown today as they go in there and they physically beat up the Philadelphia Eagles by the score of twenty four to fifteen. Runty one, forty seven rush attempts, two hundred and eighty one yards, two touchdowns.
Speaker 2: Before you go there, you you were in the backfield with Chubb, right, yeah yeah, Michelle, yep, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So so you're used to being a two being on a two back system because when you and Chubb at Oklahom when y'all played Oklahoma, Oklahoma jumped out to that league. And then you come in there with spinning and and and and riving it up. So this is ideal for you. You're like, man, I ain't gonna have no wear and tear on my body. Hey, do your thing? Ain't your bull let me?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Let me go in there. You don't got them soften up? Not let me go in here and he them right here off the head right quick.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I'm used to trying to make my opportunities count for sure.
Speaker 1: That's hey, that's it. You don't get very many. I just gotta make them. Ay, I don't need that many, but I'll make the ones that I do get.
Speaker 7: Count most definitely, most definitely, and.
Speaker 1: Then I'll make you give me more opportunity because you can say, we gotta get his mand more touches, whether we hand it to him or throw it to him, but we gotta get him on the field, and we gotta let him get.
Speaker 2: His hands on the ball.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's a congratulations on a big win.
Speaker 1: The Chicago Bears first place in the in the NFC North thanks to a twenty four fifteen victory over the Philadelphia Eagles, the defending Super Bowl champs. They go into their building and they take him down, and they do it convincingly. DeAndre best de luck. Stay healthy the rest of the season, and we'll see you.
Speaker 2: Down the road.
Speaker 7: That's appreciate you, thank you, appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: Have a go with hey. They oh yo, they are.
Speaker 1: Barry look good ar They're gonna be no offensively, They're not gonna be no easy out.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: They got too tight ends. They got Comet. They caught a test down to day. Loveland is their guy. They can move. I think that's an advantage that you could have because you can get Loveland matched up on linebackers t La Kobe dean On. You saw a blanket ship see Cole Comets sneak behind him and catch the touchdown. So they got tight ends that can receive the ball. They got great a Roma doomsay. They got DJ Moore, Burton.
Speaker 4: The third, Luther Luthor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, excuse me, Luther Luther Burton the third.
Speaker 1: They they they offensively and what they've done, they've rebuilt that offensive line because that right tackle. Hell, and they got Joe Tooney, who's an All Pro, who's a multi time Pro Bowl player. That all he knows is winning. He went from New England to Kansas City.
Speaker 2: He don't love that, but winning.
Speaker 1: He don't let up aut AFC championship games in Super Bowl. That offensive line has gotten better. They rebuilt that. Caleb Williams is getting more and more confidence.
Speaker 2: You know. Look, yeah, he was under fifty per He was under fifty.
Speaker 1: Percent today, But I thought he made some big time throws where he really didn't need to make those throws. But it was their running game that that ended up winning the ball game. So congratulations to them.
Speaker 2: Hold on where we at? Oh Joe, yo, and Auntie.
Speaker 5: That he that was my daughter unc that was trying to say how she just walked in.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Oh Joe, you know what, in honor of you correctly predicting the Bear success will cover one hundred percent of the cost of nine Bear wins people who make merch purchases in the next three hours.
Speaker 5: Oh WHOA say that again? Hold on this black black Friday, say it again? Tell him my more time. I'm got black out on somebody Friday.
Speaker 4: Hey, Chap, you heard that.
Speaker 1: In honor of you, correctly predicting the Bear success will cover one hundred percent of the costs of nine nine people. So if nine Bear fans or the merch in money.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so like right right now, like right now, Yeah, you got time.
Speaker 1: Hours, so nine people will get their their order totally free. All you have to do is place an order. We'll reach out to night of you sending you a refund and covering the cost.
Speaker 4: Hold on, let me know who idea that was that was advocate with check with the ceo.
Speaker 2: They checked with the CEO of Shade Shaped Media. Give it away?
Speaker 3: Ish?
Speaker 4: Can I be in that a dude? Okay? Because I was on the site ready to order something too.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: If the current weather conditions any indication of what was to come this weekend, the forty nine Browns are probably going to have so a lot of fun when they meet on Sunday, expected rain, snow, and gusty winds. Check out this video at Brown's practice today.
Speaker 3: O Joe, Oh hell, what the hell is that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hell to the No?
Speaker 4: Is that the rain?
Speaker 2: That's yes? Oh it's snow.
Speaker 4: It's snow.
Speaker 5: Okay, that it's rain and snow. Okay, I have I have one question for you. See now for me, honestly, for me from the from a quarterback standpoint, I don't know from a receiver standpoint.
Speaker 4: As long as that just snow, I'm good.
Speaker 2: It ain't just now.
Speaker 1: It's rain too, that's gonna be yes, Yeah, that's the snow. Ain't the problem? No, No, it gets heavy. People don't understand that once did that that pigskin that level absorbs that water, trying to catch it down bowling ball.
Speaker 5: It is, it is, But let let's hope it's not like that Sunday. Let let's let's hope. I know it's gonna be cold. Obviously it's Cleveland. They're right there on that goddamn water. Let's hope it's not. It can be cold. But give us one thing or the other. Either you gonna rain or you're gonna snow. Don't give us the combination of both. Don't give us both. But they to kill me with that.
Speaker 2: Come on, sharp, you gotta catch that one. I do you this show the pain. Let me see you break your ass out here to catch it. And I called it. Bulls eye played that, y'all call it