Speaker 1: Nephew, it's on you. What you got? All right?
Speaker 2: I don't know if it happens at your house, but evidently it is happening here. It is called the sex is too loud, the sex is too live. Yeah, I'm looking at my radio family here on the zoo one, trying to figure out which one of y'all probably too live? Which one of y'all? Junior, you sound like you look y'all know you be hitting the high note up in that, don't you, baby?
Speaker 3: Don't you think his voice would be a little lower then, like.
Speaker 2: Carla Carlo. I was letting Steve have it all right? All right, miss animal sounds.
Speaker 3: I'm celibant right now, Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: What be wheen you weren't.
Speaker 3: At my house?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go. Let's get to it. The sec is too loud, it's too loud, it's too loud.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Cat doctor.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach uh.
Speaker 4: Uh, you have the wrong number. This is his wife though, Can I help you?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yes, ma'am. I'm calling you from the front desk here at the at the Hilton Hotel, and I'm called the the room a few times, and you guys, you got haven't answered, So we actually went a little further and got the number that's connected with the credit card, and uh, you know, I wouldn't be calling your number like this. But the people are complaining about you guys on the floor that you guys are staying on and they're saying that the sex is to the sex is too loud coming from you all.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait a minute, would you.
Speaker 1: Say the people are on the U all's floor saying that the sex is too loud coming from you and your husband's room.
Speaker 4: Wait? What the is going on here? I am at home and that mother is out of town. So what are you saying to me?
Speaker 1: Uh? Did I get you the whole off? Sure, that's just that's his This is his wife on the phone right now. But she said she's at home. That's what she's telling me. She's telling me she's at home, but she's not upstairs. No, she's not upstairs. Evidently a differenced. What am I supposed to play it? Okay? Okay, ma'am? Yes, okay, Well I'm sorry. What's your name again?
Speaker 4: Dominique?
Speaker 1: Okay, Dominique. You know what, we won't worry about it, We'll fix it.
Speaker 4: Do you mean don't worry about it. You just called me to tell me that basically, my husband is having sex with someone at the hotel, and now you're acting like I'm just supposed to act like this didn't happen. Hello. Yeah, and I did hear you talking to the background? No, herd, who I heard you?
Speaker 1: Okay? Hold on, hold on you hold on again? Please?
Speaker 4: Uh? Where are you at? Which is this? Which hotel is this?
Speaker 1: Just hold on for a second. Man, I didn't hit the myth, but I didn't hit the whole buddy, No, she heard everything we were talking to. Oh no, what am I supposed to say to it? The guy won't answer the phone and his noise coming from the room all day? All right? Hello, yeah, okay, Dominique, This Dominique. I want to apologize. We thought we were calling.
Speaker 4: Apology is not going to do it. I can solve the problem for you. What's your address? Tell me your address.
Speaker 1: I'm not at liberty to give that information.
Speaker 4: This is some book, some real books. Can you put your manager on the phone or something?
Speaker 1: I mean, relig is actually in a meeting right now. I don't. I just want to say I just I truly apologize. I mean I thought I was calling the person that was in the room. I'm really really I don't.
Speaker 4: Know what to say if there is nothing to say, unless you're going to give me your address right now so I could be on my way over there.
Speaker 1: What city are you in?
Speaker 4: Don't worry about where I'm at. I can get to you and his You know what, I'm going to call this mother myself and he better? What where I solve your whole situation?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 1: Okay, but when you awake, because you're gonna mess right I'm gonna lose my job.
Speaker 4: About your job right now?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 4: You told me that my husband is some other in your hotel? Do you think I care?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: What's your address? Though? I can see on my way Okay, okay, okay, let me just call him.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, my manager, My manager coming down now?
Speaker 4: Your manager is available? How convenient?
Speaker 1: Okay, so my talk.
Speaker 4: I don't want to talk about your manager.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought you wanted to talk to the manager.
Speaker 4: I'm pissed off right now. So either you're gonna give me your address.
Speaker 1: Can I put this is my manager, Tommy? Can I put Tommy on the phone?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: Hey, Dominique, Yes, this is tithing.
Speaker 4: Okay, Tommy, what's going on? Your worker called me to tell me that my husband was having sex in your hotel too loud? And I asked this address and he won't get give it to me. And I'm on my way down there, and I'm about to call my husband since he won't answer your call. And I did hear him talking to you in the background?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well did you hear who he was talking to? No?
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, he was talking to me. But do you know who I am? No?
Speaker 4: I don't and I don't really care.
Speaker 1: But do you know Tommy at all?
Speaker 4: Do I know Tommy?
Speaker 1: No? Do you know Tommy? No? Okay? Do you know nephew Tommy from the Steve Halby Morning Show?
Speaker 4: Do you right? You kitty call?
Speaker 1: Hear you?
Speaker 4: That's Tommy. I don't like I'm not your friend right now, Tommy, and I don't like you anymore. I just let you, Oh, come on telling me, come on stay funny. It's not funny, Tommy, It's really.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I don't want to get off the phone. And were on bad terms. Now we got to get back. We got on good terms when we got off the phone. Okay, come on last, laugh with me, baby, please.
Speaker 4: Well I don't know if you'd be laughing if somebody cause you with this, But okay, I worry.
Speaker 1: Yo. You have a sister. Your sister name is Lydia. Am I right?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Lydia is who got me to pray? Phone call you bas.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, it's it's really going down now. I got something for you at her. Now, let's in the streets.
Speaker 1: Tommy, okay, let me ask you this though before you go. Please give me this. What's the baddest radio show in the land. Come on, let me in.
Speaker 4: You know Steve Harvey and that's your Tommy. You know what, Tommy? You used to be my favorite, but now I'm rather with Steve.
Speaker 1: You could kiss my.
Speaker 2: Come on, all right, you stupid, but let's keep it down. Keep the volume down, keep it down, keep it down.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: They treat me like trash. Treat me like, oh no, you didn't treat it like. I don't like that one.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 3: It's so funny? All right, thank you guys.
Speaker 4: Coming up next to this subject for the Strawberry letter for today.
Speaker 3: They hate when I bring the pastor that's coming up next right after this you're listening hard morning show