Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look at some stocks on the move. We want to dig into them a little bit more. And for our market movers right now, Lisa Matteo has.
Speaker 3: All right, so let's start with Delta ticker DAL. So their shares have been up as much as five percent, so basically better than expected earnings. It says it can seize that continues strong demand into next year. So the thing is, they say leisure travelers are spending more premium seats, so they're putting big money on that more corporate travelers. On top of it, it's CEO Ed Bashian saying, you know what, the customer is financially in a good spot. He even said, we've been talking about the government shutdown. He said, it's not really affecting the airlines that much. He says that they're operating as normal, no increase in delays or cancelation. So he touched upon that too. Delta United, they've been pushing these premium product, like the more expensive ones, not only in the cabin but on the ground two, so they're kind of pushing to be this more. I guess luxury focused airline and American Airlines United Airlines like different shares are also gaining two on this news all right, Pepsi, yes, okay, you talk about this pep The ticker share has been up more than two percent, so stronger than expected net revenue.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: They own Lays, Gatoride, Quaker brands, but their North American beverage unit that is what's that's showing the signs of a turnaround. So two percent growth, it's strongest growth in two years. Strength and Pepsi and Q three. That was thanks to the zero sugar soda, so people going for the zero sugar one. But also helping is Poppy. I'm not sure if you guys have tried it, but it's this prebiotic soda, you know, fruit juice.
Speaker 1: Aside, it still tastes like so yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, I do have to say that. I know my daughter's into it. I haven't I've tried it, but it is it is. You're right, you hit the nail on that one. It's still a little bit sweet for me. I like the kombucha instead to say, but They've been a lot of pressure from Elliot Investment Management too, and a lot of pressure too about processed foods, the whole negative talk about it at artificial colors. So they've been introducing like different products, you know, Doritos and Cheetos, NKD. I guess it's naked. I don't know, without artificial colors or flavors. And then they have high protein offerings, right, they have Dorito's protein and meat snacks too, so they're trying to introduce new things go at the times. They also announced the retirement of their CFO, so a lot going on of we're PEPSI.
Speaker 1: You said meat snacks and I thought of Homer Simpsons meat snacks. Let's talk about the opposite of Homer Simpson.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, raising away, Ferrari sank the most since twenty sixteen. Their shares so they've been down as much as fifteen percent. The expectations were high, they just didn't deliver. They gave this cautious forecast. Investors in and like it. Slower earnings great than what management offered during their first of their last capital markets to day, which was three years ago. So they scale back plans to make evs and this is even after they vail that first EV, the Electrica that's just set to debut next year. So all electric models are going to make up about twenty percent of the lineup by twenty thirty, and that's down from a previous target of forty percent, So a big difference there. But I mean it's not just Ferrari have Porsia, Mercedes Benzeve also kind of struggling with that electric transition too.
Speaker 2: On top of it the Stock Movers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.