Speaker 1: As media. Okay, every once in a while, Twitter still shows up for you. I apologize, X really shows up for you. Look, if you'll name X, now I make y'all call me propaganda.
Speaker 2: So y'all want to be called X, I'm gonna call you X. Sometimes it shows up for you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what's the white people version of have several seats like what is the white people version of that?
Speaker 2: Now? From what I've seen so far, one food was like, uh, I've never.
Speaker 1: Even heard that expression. I'm like, oh, I'll be forgetting. Yeah, everybody ain't grow up with us. It looks like the contender is like easy there, buddy, Hey, now think about what you just said for a minute. Woa there, settle down Champ. One person said, now you listen here, bucko. I don't think that's the one, like, but I do think all right, settle down Champ, or like easy there, buddy, Woadair. I think those are good, although we have a Woldair slow down, homie, think easy their, buddy, or like think about what you just said for a minute.
Speaker 2: I think those are good ones. That's you know, settle down champ.
Speaker 1: You know black people call you champ, especially a black man like we're actually it's derogatory.
Speaker 2: We won't mean it. You got a champ.
Speaker 1: That's just basically you don't got it Like that means I'm done arguing with you. But anyway, easy their champ have several seats. Generally, I guess you could go there with that.
Speaker 2: What we mean is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you kind of don't know what you're talking about, and you need to chill out a little bit, take a chill pill.
Speaker 2: Okay, it is time for you to stop talking.
Speaker 1: Okay, just back out, gather your thoughts because everything come out of your mouth is foolish. Today's going to be a clean up session where we just cover multiple situations where people were told to have several seats politics. All right, y'all, this is sort of a clean up session type show. I rarely get to do these ones. It's just because you try to take a vacation and then the stuff just piles up on you. It's just moving way too fast for a weekly show. So there's kind of a clean up session so I could catch up. But first, you know, it's like.
Speaker 2: This bull look is like this bull look is like this.
Speaker 1: All right, So it's like D's like this well looks like Aunti Kamala needs to pick a running mate.
Speaker 2: She has to choose.
Speaker 1: Between a white boy, a white boy in a yamaka, or a white boy married to a white boy, which is a very difficult situation for her to decipher through because as you know, she already confusing America because they just don't understand race, Like y'all really don't understand it. You want to say you don't see color, nor do you understand how color works, because since the DI line ain't really getting traction with Trump, we kind of running.
Speaker 2: With the I thought she was Indian, she's Indian, and all of a sudden, she's black.
Speaker 1: You're telling a room full of black people, which I'm gonna talk about later in this show, that we don't know what a black woman is when we see one. It's because you just don't understand how biracial that race is. You are, in fact, correct a social construct, but it's a stand in for the cast system. It is a way to stratify race, stratify the culture. You are trying to create a hierarchy. That's what it's designed to divide us. Those are just what the black codes, Jim, that's what they are so anti blackness is still an international thing that people participate in. But we understand what biracial is. She's both's Indian and black. She's but as we know how America works, you know, ain't no such thing as a dark skinned white girl that's a light skinned black woman anyway, because apparently just any sort of diversity is just unthinkable.
Speaker 2: To our country.
Speaker 1: I mean, we assassinated the first Catholic like it was Irish Catholic that they killed. They were like, well, like that, they say, these people so mad at Obama that Obama existed. Man, these people tried to overthrow the government when we elected another white But do you really think they're gonna It's like we asking too much of these people to vote for a black woman, to vote for a black woman.
Speaker 2: And a gay dude, like y'all not ready for that?
Speaker 1: Oh man, she gotta be I don't know, man, anyway, So that's happening now. An absolute crashout is happening in the Middle East right now. I mean, would everybody feared this all our regional war? It looks like it's right on the way homeboy that was the political leader in Hamas crashed out in Iran in Tehran. Homie was out there for the inauguration of the Iranian president. Now again, whenever we talk about Iran, please remember like these people is not boy scouts.
Speaker 2: We are not. We do not stand Iran.
Speaker 1: Like slow down, okay, But it's quite a violation of pop somebody you good with to get popped in your hood, you know what I'm saying, Like that's a problem.
Speaker 2: And I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Now Israel hasn't claimed claimed this one, but I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Like this brother, it's Mael Hania.
Speaker 1: Like he was the negotiator in Qatar, the piece the ceasefire, negotiating the peace stuff.
Speaker 2: He was the negotiator.
Speaker 1: And what all the reports are saying was like relatively speaking, he the reasonable one, like he was the one actually willing to come to the table. It's the military dudes, that's like, naw ain't no peace. He the one really willing to talk to y'all. Y'all popped in man. You know what happens. Then what you tell the hood is like, oh, we can't reason with y'all because even our reasonable one dies. Not only that, homeboy and Hesbala he got popped in bay Root. Now he the g the Shakoor dude, he the g that uh that was responsible for them bombs dropping at that parking the Go Line heights. So Israel just getting their get out, they claimed that when they was like, nah, this is our get back. You know, they had to get their lick back with him.
Speaker 2: Not only that, in Iraq America popped the site.
Speaker 1: This other type of has blood that's not related to the one has beloved, but there was just another one. They say that this was like, this was a defense move. We knew what y'all was planning, so we just popped y'all before.
Speaker 2: Y'all like it. It's absolutely going down now.
Speaker 1: Obviously Iran, who runs what they call the access of resistance, it has belood who they's.
Speaker 2: Hamas. Now they all have their own things.
Speaker 1: When we talked about this before, like they not necessarily puppets, but Iran, they making their moves and they like, look we just got we just clicked up over here.
Speaker 2: We will tang it. They gotta do something.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's like they they're like, we you can't just surely, first of all, remember we still salty about costum SOULEMANI, y'all gotta stop.
Speaker 2: And with them.
Speaker 1: You gotta remember Israel in America. To them, y'all samesas, it don't make no difference to us, y'all all ops.
Speaker 2: So like they like, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gotta we can't. We can't just not do nothing in the Olympics America claiming they dominance in swimming and in track and field. We finally got one hundred meter runner, uh winning a little boy what he nineteen? Right, they got there's a Netflix special on him.
Speaker 2: He won by one.
Speaker 1: Five thousandths of a second, like something crazy burly he just burly.
Speaker 2: Won, but he won. Good for him. Thea deci.
Speaker 1: Simone Biles, Ladki, you know what I'm saying, got all her medals. She running the metal game. And of course the Queen Simone Biles back there, sitting back on her throne.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Don't act like you forgot. That's what she should be singing as she walked out. Don't act like you forgotten. Anyway. Let's get back to the politics. Is like this all right.
Speaker 1: We even added to this like this section cause it's just god, dog man, it's moving so fast.
Speaker 2: I'm on envy, y'all man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the doc my wife referred to her by her prefix doctor Olmo actually loves camping. I if you don't know by now a black so you could draw your conclusion as to how I feel about camping.
Speaker 2: But we went up.
Speaker 1: I do like my marriage, and when you like your marriage, you gotta try to fight to find your way to enjoying things together.
Speaker 2: Now you know, you ain't gonna turn me in to know.
Speaker 1: Robert Evans out this mug out here running through Serbian forest barefoot, you know, like that's that's some caucasidy. But I will say, if we camped the way we just camped like that was kind of great. I mean that was a I mean it was a really nice shower. That'll mean. The weather was perfect because it was summer, you know, and my lady bought she got all the toys now you know, so you know, we was cooking and you know, I have a mere poor gummy I made, you know, straight up single origin Yurga chef pour over like kind of if we was living like this, I you know, at the cold water, there's some ice some ice baths, you know, saying not ice baths.
Speaker 2: There's some cold plunges.
Speaker 1: You know, swam in the fresh water lake freshwater rivers.
Speaker 2: You feel me like up in Northern Calios. I mean, come nice.
Speaker 1: If it's like this, I could do it anyway. Many things happened while you don't have signal. I mean I was like, bruh, I know y'all not saying Iran got crashed out.
Speaker 2: They crashed out in my Then y'all got like, what man, you can't take a five second breakout this mud?
Speaker 1: All right, So we're gonna do some clean up on this one, all right, and you're gonna really learn the context of what it means when somebody be like, hey have several seats, So these people need to have several seats.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 1: The most o this one who everybody knows need to have a seat is Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Have a sea chief.
Speaker 1: So so his big flex, one of his big flexes is case concerning the classified documents getting thrown out. So he can say, on face value, he beat this case because the case was first postponed, then it was postponed indefinitely, and now it's just completely thrown out. And he was like this super respected judge judge Aileen Cannon rate Cannon in her name, Yeah, Aileen Cannon. She is a US district judge you know in the state of Florida, throws out the case. Trump's little flex is is because the case was trash. And I'm beating every case. Everybody throwing at me. Y'are throwing everything. You gotta meet, the entire court system, the entire justice This apparatus is being thrown at me, and I'm knocking them down left and right. You don't want to smoke. You don't want it with folk. Your boy is the teflon dawn. It's because we all knew.
Speaker 2: This whole time.
Speaker 1: This case was trash. Now Here's why I say, all right, buddy, have a seat. Now have a seat. Because the assumption in this statement is this case was thrown out because it was a fraudulent case.
Speaker 2: But that's not what happened.
Speaker 1: What happened was what had happened was the case was thrown out because of the concept of a special counsel. What Judge Cannon is saying is that it's not so much that there's any merit or lack of merit on the case. What she's saying is the person who brought the case shouldn't even be on the job. You don't have the right to bring the case. Therefore I can't even check out the case anyway. Who is she talking about. She's talking about a special counsel. She is saying that the selection of the special counsel. You've heard his name all over the news, Jack Smith, the selection of him is fraudulent, like y'all don't have She's saying, y'all don't have the right to choose this man. And this man was chosen by the Department of Justice, you know, the leader of it, Merrick Garland. We chose him to try this case because why it would look fraudulent if we did it. So that means, let's stop for a second and understand the history of a special council. Let's see if I can make this as simple as possible. Let's say you was cutting up in school. Let's get black as hell. You was cutting up in school, Your mama gotta come up to the school, and she asking why the teachers saying what they're saying about you, And the normal teenage response is, yeah, I heard you. The teacher don't like me. Okay, the teacher don't like you, that's why you cutting up?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now we didn't address that concept before. Now I was a former teacher. Okay, and I say this, please hear how I say it. I'm gonna remind y'all, as a teacher, you do have particular feelings about certain students.
Speaker 2: Let me keep it real. Some students do get on your nerves.
Speaker 1: Other students, you like, you look at them and you're like, yo, I'm like, now, I taught high schoolers, so I was like, that fool's dope. I could already tell that fool's going to be a dope adult. And I'm like, yeah, that fool's the homie. If you was grown up, i'd kick it with you because like you're that's just a cool kid.
Speaker 2: And what I found.
Speaker 1: Out is years later after you know, everybody graduates, since I taught freshmen by the time they were seniors. Even if that kid got on my nerves, I'm like, that's a cool like you, just because I'm a grown up, like I have my own friends. If school let out at three o'clock. At three oh five, I done forgot about everything that happened. Like, no little fifteen year old is gonna ruin my day. After I leave work, like I'm fine, Like what I look like letting a whole child ruined my day like y'all can't bro I'm gonna go home and crack a beer, Like what do you I know? I have not thought about at all except for ways to maybe make the day go better, maybe ways to help this person grow. But ruin my like mad to seek revenge. Like then y'all teacher need therapy if that's the case. But I strongly doubt that.
Speaker 2: Ain't.
Speaker 1: No grown human being is looking at a child thinking I'm gonna get revenge on them the next day. And just so, it's not so much like I could tell you right now, it's not that your teachers don't like you. They are indifferent like in June, I don't ever have to see you again. So I'm saying that to you, to you young lings. Hey, so, parents, if you got younglings in the car right now that you dropping off or y'all driving or whatever they hear, like, I'll be trying to like take out the cuss words so you can have that in the car with him. If you're young in the back, listen, let me talk to you. Let me talk to you, young links. I'm not your teacher. Ain't concerned about they lose their job if they was unfair to you just because they don't like you. I'm gonna get paid regardless every two weeks, whether you pass or fail this class or not.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm your teacher gonna get paid.
Speaker 1: So you in whatever revolution you trying to run against your teacher, it's just you ain't. It's not accomplishing what you think it is. Okay, Like they don't it all in June. You're never gonna have to see this person again. You wasting your time. Now you run this revolution, you're gonna have to see him again in summer school. So you did that to yourself. So listen, go in there, get what you gotta get, and get out. If you're not vibing with this person, cool, they're not your homie.
Speaker 2: These people like you right, like y'all not friends. What do you care? Why do you care? Why do you care? Why do you care? You don't have to care. Okay. If you feel like you don't vibe with this person, and that's fine, don't worry about it. You don't have to.
Speaker 1: If you do vibe with your teacher, that's stope. And I'm pretty sure you'll teach your vibe with you. If this is a healthy, well balanced teacher, If that teacher.
Speaker 2: Didn't like on a fortieth year or they you don't say that, they.
Speaker 1: Just burnt out. Then listen, go in there and get your grades and leave anyway. So we're still talking about special counsel. So special counsel, you cutting up, you say that teacher don't like me. So when you go into the principal's office, you already think the principal gonna take the teacher's side and they gonna make you look like trash in front of your mom. So you like, no, you can't, No, y'all need to get somebody else, because if this person coming here, there's no way you are like this already, this already decided because y'all mess with each other. Y'all already there together, you already on the same team.
Speaker 2: So what you want is the third.
Speaker 1: Person to come in here, and that's where you have the guidance counsel or somebody else in the school to be like, okay, cool, you know what, that's fair. Let's have this person sitting here who really just wants everybody to win and just wants to get to what's happening. Right, you might possibly have a case against this teacher. This teacher may actually be very.
Speaker 2: Fraudulent to you.
Speaker 1: And if that's the case again, you also want somebody to come in here and be like, wait, waita wait, I can't trust this again. I can't trust this situation. Right, the teacher may have a case against you, but you may have a case against this teacher.
Speaker 2: So you need somebody else to come in here.
Speaker 1: Just the case this teacher is actually acting real fraudulent. Well, what if we replace teacher with president? Okay, and the president action acting real weird? All right, ladies and gentlemen, let me take you back to nineteen seventy eight in the wake of Watergate.
Speaker 2: This was when Nixon started acting real fraudulent.
Speaker 1: Now, Watergate is a whole other story where basically, if I could be if I could be quick and dirty, President Nixon put a bug in the Democrats headquarters and then broke into the mug. It's Watergate's actually very funny. You can it's terrible, but it's very funny. Just he was cheating, he was trying to cheat, and genius recorded everything, right, So anyway, at the end of that, they was like, Okay, we got to put the president on trial, but the president in charge, right, So how do you do it, and the president in charge of the Justice Department, So how do you, I mean, what are you supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: In nineteen seventy eight, the Democratic Majority Party, like they was like, okay, so we have to figure out a way to get the executive branch officials some sort of accountability. So they drafted and they passed it's called the Ethics and Government Act in nineteen seventy eight, which created a special Prosecutor which they which they changed later into what's called an Independent Council position, which can be used by Congress or the Attorney General to investigate individuals holding formally high positions in the government.
Speaker 2: So it was.
Speaker 1: Basically because when the actual people in power ain't acting right, we need somebody else to come in there where we could be like, nah, we call foul. So like you said, you was cutting up in school. You like to teach it, don't like me? Right, Well, the teacher got all the power in this situation. The teacher may possibly not like you. I'm saying in real life. They your teacher is indifferent about you, but you might get on their nerves. But then again, everybody got people get on their nerves and if there's any of my former students listening. You know, if you got on my nerves, I was too young to be able to hide it. Nah, I love y'all some of the like I wish man. I feel like I was lucky enough to teach some of the dopest, dopest humans on the planet. Anyway, any teacher worth they saw probably feel the same way. So yeah, So special counsel or independent counsel was because when the people in actual power, like the highest states, don't got no act, right, then somebody got to come in in that's not under their jurisdiction or their authority, because how do you how do you bring a case against somebody when that person is your boss? That's impossible, right, So out of Watergate, y'all, remember I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
Speaker 2: Can start.
Speaker 1: That's an independent council, Robert Muller independent council. Because it was like, you can't have you can't have a Department of Justice that already worked for the president, who probably was appointed by the president to do the situation. You got to hire somebody else to come in there and knock it out the park. That's the concept.
Speaker 2: Now, if you don't believe.
Speaker 1: If you're a judge and you don't believe that concept is right, or even the person that got to choose that person should be in power in the first place, then any case brought against somebody inside of your courtroom, if you don't feel like that person is legitimately in the position that they have, then their case is fraudulent. Your case is illegal. I'm throwing out the case not because the case has any particular merit or lack of merit. It is because that person ain't allowed to bring it to me. I think that selection of Jack Smith was illegal? Did she say why? Absolutely not? And she ain't got to. One could make an argument that Aileen got her job from President Trump, and this was a highly predictable move either way. Sir, Sir Donald to have a sea, buddy, You ain't beat this case. The case beat itself, and Aileen look at Jack Smith. It said, sir, have several seats. You don't even got the right to be in my courtroom anyway.
Speaker 2: Kay.
Speaker 1: In addition to this, Trump's in the most gloriously trumpy way, his team had to tell that man to have a seat. They said, sir, you need okay, We're done here. Have several seats. We're done here, buddy.
Speaker 2: There it is.
Speaker 1: We found it. We found the white version of have several seats. Okay, we're done here, buddy.
Speaker 2: That's it. I got way too excited for that.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I watched, just like you did, as much as we could of former president and current presidential candidate Donald Trump sit down with the National Association of Black Journalists and he got his first rough draft running with what it means to sit down and talk to a black woman, something that us, as lovers of black women, as children of black women, kind of was not unsurprised.
Speaker 2: Because let me tell you a little bit about black women. Okay.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so Rachel Scott Sisterhood works at ABC as a senior news congressional correspondent professional, one of the three moderators of this panel. So she came out the box swinging like, ain't no point me wasting no time? You done said all kind of racist stuff. Why should we trust you? And he was like, uh, that's a mean question. She was like that's a direct question. And then obviously he danced around. He's like, man, had I known this was gonna be so hostile? She was like hostile just answered the question why should we trust you? He was like, I do a lot for black people. I do, I've done. I've been the greatest president for black people, says Abraham Lincoln. You know the guy that freed the slaves. That's this man's now. He didn't say this before, right ed. Usually you could shrug it off because he talking to white.
Speaker 2: People when he say it.
Speaker 1: But when he said to a room full of black people, you could hear how nobody responded because we was all like you since slavery ended you?
Speaker 2: Uh okay, sir?
Speaker 1: Right, there's almost like I don't even doesn't even explain to you how okay? But in Trump's fashion, you know, he speaks in hyperbolee, right, so he always do that. They asked him about which is one of my favorite ones. They asked him about JD. Vance and they was like, hey, you think day one he gonna be ready? Because that's the This is a saying that everyone has when you're talking about selecting a vice president. That's a normal saying. People ask, is he gonna be ready day one?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: That was they asked about Kamala. Is Kamaa gonna be ready day one? If some go wrong, will she be ready right now? Or do you got a trainer? It's a question in confidence. You have confidence in his ability to run this country. This nigga snick just subed vance so bad, like he just sneaked this this man so bad.
Speaker 2: He goes. I have a lot of respect for JD. I like him.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of respect for everybody, all the officials. Basically, I liked all the guys that I could have chosen to be my vice president, he goes. But what history shows is that they really don't matter who the vice president is. It doesn't really make a difference in terms of elections, Like you're voting for me, you know it doesn't. It doesn't who cares who the vice president? He doesn't matter, He doesn't The vice president doesn't make any difference. And oh what what? There's so many things to love and hate about this answer. And if you are Trump's team, you're just like, oh my god, oh my god, what do we I can't believe I signed up for this. One thing you could love about this man is he say the quiet Party out loud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nigga, we know you're right. Vice president don't matter.
Speaker 1: Except what's crazy about this vice president? About JD because he's so weird. Is the fact that that man in the news longer than you getting shot, We talking about JD more than we talking about your assassination, because it's like, look this man Trump, Trump watched the news. Trump know that we all patrolling him. Trump know about the smashing the couch. Trump know all the jokes, all the all the funny little jokes that are happening with him. The fact that JD really ain't from the Sticks. He from Middleton. This nigga really from the from from the suburbs adjacent to the Sticks. So like even his backstory little fraudulent. That's people out here being like where you're from, are from LA They go, oh, well part you say Santa Clarita and it's like, my g you next to you're talking about next to Lancaster? Do you talking about where Magic Mountain is that? I don't know if you really? I mean, is that even the same county? Like you're still in the same county, Like, nigga, you not from where we from? You know why you think I'm so specific about saying I was born in South Central I grew up in the sixth to six because I'm specific I ain't got nothing to hide at the y'all. So Trump know all this, so he like, hey, don't ain't where you're voting for me? It doesn't matter. I could have basically like, man, I could have chose my own poodle. It don't matter. So if you JD like, what did you sign up for?
Speaker 2: Fam?
Speaker 1: You ain't watch them almost hang Mike's pince do. Y'all remember that you think you're gonna be different? Man, You had to a bit at the crib watching this, like, oh, either you so power hungry that it don't matter, or you think you different. And Trump has the best ability to teaching people around him that they ain't no different. Anybody could get it. Nigga, you ain't special. That's listen. Trump's You're right that on his shirt. Trump to all of my hommies, y'all not special, like that's you ain't special.
Speaker 2: And the grand for that.
Speaker 1: Was when asked about Kamala Harris, he was like, I thought she was Indian, told me she was Indian.
Speaker 2: She was Indian.
Speaker 1: It wasn't until recently that I found out she was black, because she been Indian this whole time.
Speaker 2: Now, all of a sudden she black and you know what, smoove move.
Speaker 1: It's Willie Lynch right, you like you're just divide and conquer. It's like, oh, she only black now because it's convenient. That's what they always do with light scanned people, like you know what I'm saying, Like it's a way to as if Indian Americans haven't suffered, you know what I'm saying. But the point is it's like, oh, she only wanted y'all because she wants y'all vote. She really ain't. They really don't mess with y'all. You feel me Shaye's rebellion energy. Miss Scott wasn't having it though, and the announcer was like, I just want to make it clear. She's always identified as a black woman and she's half Indian, but she's a black woman. And it's like I just had to know. I mean, it's okay, either you're black or you're Indian. I mean, it doesn't fine with me. It's just why are you all of a sudden black now? I thought you were Indian?
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: His team had to be like, Okay, somebody go get this nigga, Somebody get this man.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're done here.
Speaker 1: So they had to cut the interview short because I don't even know again how much I need to explain to you. Okay, first of all, we all see the silk press in the hair. Kamala a black woman. Everybody knows she a black woman. Everybody know. Do you know how many biracial people there are in this country? How absurd that statement is all of a sudden, She Indian?
Speaker 2: Bruh? She wasn't she was? Then?
Speaker 1: And then these weirdos tried to pull up an article saying, no, look, here's when she became to Congress. She's the first Indian woman to go into Congress. She's identifying as Indian. Well, that's because there's already been black Congress women. So that's why she's the first Indian. And she's half Indian. And if you read the rest of the same article you pulled up and said and the second black woman, all you got to do is read the whole thing. So all though, what you talking about with this and that's what biracial is. My daughter is black, and let's you know that she is. I don't know what to tell you. She a black woman. Absolutely, that's just how race works. What are you talking about? Are you saying you don't know how race works. You clearly understand. No, you do understand how race works. I thought she was Indian. Bro I don't even know what to tell you right now. Not only that did she go to an HBCU, Not only that is she a member of.
Speaker 2: The akas This black Sroorty.
Speaker 1: Brod think it's time your team was like, sir, you need to have some seats. I get a slight twinge of joy from this one, because again I just think Trump's funny. And two, because y'all this is who he is, Like, this is your man's There is this clip going around about him believing that asylum when you're seeking asylum, that that somehow is the same asylum from an insane asylum. Now, I don't know because of how this man talks, but it seems as though because he keeps talking about Hannibal Lecter and they're releasing their unloading their asylum is maybe he does, or maybe it's just wordplay and he just knows his wordplay. He has a way of speaking off the cuff so fluidly that you can interpret his words so many ways. And because I believe he don't think about him that much, just like telling the Christians.
Speaker 2: Hey, just vote now and you'll never have to vote again. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: I'll fix it. I get what he might be saying. He may not be going all the way to dictator. He could be, but he may not be. I don't think he really that calculated. He plays the cards he's dealt. What the man was saying is I'm gonna fix all your problem like I'm gonna I'm gonna give you everything you want so you ain't don't have to worry about it. I'm just gonna fix it. So that'll be last time you have to This is the last I'm telling y'all, this the last time you got to ask somebody to vote, because I'm gonna fix.
Speaker 2: It all for you.
Speaker 1: It could be that, and I think that's what he meant, but that's the problem with a man like him, You never really know.
Speaker 2: Anyway. His team was like, Okay, gonna sit down somewhere. Okay, next, you know who need to have several seats? Us? Next? All right? I said what I said, who needs to have several seats? All of us.
Speaker 1: Need to have several seats over the guy who shot Donald Trump? Okay, here we go. Why say all of us need to have several seats is because of our tendencies to look for mascots, our tendencies to try to wrap our flags around something and make.
Speaker 2: It a part of our cause.
Speaker 1: Now, I do think that some of this is human, right, some of our personalities or ways for which we understand things.
Speaker 2: Some of us are groupers or dividers. What do I mean by that?
Speaker 1: Even in science, like we look for ways to understand how we're similar, and we look for ways to understand how we're different or unique. When that becomes unhealthy, when you're answering the wrong questions over that, right, when you're using one of these tactics to answer the wrong question, Does that make sense? When that happens, you create this bastardized version of tribalism. I give an example of this with the Olympic situation about like they say they're there to protect female sports, right, Like this whole thing with this boxer and that lady who took a two piece to the dome and was like, I can't box this person, and they was like, well, that's because he's biologically a man. Now, what you may or may not know is which I hope you would now is that humans, both male and female, both produce estrogen and testosterone, so we make both. And since we make both, you haven't met somebody a dude with like man boobs. It's just okay, he's just got man boobs because his body produces a lot of estrogen more than everyone else. You meet another woman who's got kind of like a like that little like chin hair, that mustache hair. She just produces more testosterone. People produce different levels of each of these things. So if you're a dude with man boobs, you're still a I mean you're still a man. You just produce estrogen. Same thing with women, You're still a woman. You just produce more testosterone than others. Is that an advantage? I mean she can't help it, Like I guess you feel me like I'm not six ' five, you know, just it is what it is?
Speaker 2: Is that unfair? I mean, I guess you know. Maybe that's why I played it in the NBA. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just this lady can't help it. Now, this particular boxer, she was born intersex. That is a thing, and then you're giving them you just she got a x Y, but she'd like some women are born with like internal testes. I don't know if you notice they still women, but they body produces testosterone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just gonna be stronger.
Speaker 1: Like I don't I get it, though, the Olympics is saying, for the sake of fairness, like in women's sports, we have to draw a line as to say, cause you don't want people to be cheating and jumping in and just men pretending to be women. It's just in the history of the sports that just ain't never happened. The lady just produces testosterone. Like, what do you what you want these people to do? It's other people that been Like what the Olympics say is is either a you need to take hormones to drop your hormone levels, or you can't compete, or you got to compete with the dudes, which is like, I mean, it's absurd. Now, don't get me wrong, It's not gonna have an answer. But what I'm trying to say is this is what I mean by grouping or.
Speaker 2: Dividing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you're trying to group the concept of a woman into these terms for the sake of women's sports. But in doing that sometimes you just get to these gray edges to where like what you the paradigm you use and don't make no sense because that's just a woman who produces high levels of testosterone, y'all?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Anyway, this might be too scientific. So I don't know where we are in time or what's been discovered after the moment that I'm recording this, because I can't tell the future. But from what I know, media stopped talking about that shooter. Why because there's no story there, there's no need. The narrative sucks. The narrative that you would want is for this to be politically motivated, right, so that someone can wrap their flag around it. Why did jd Vance pop off immediately on some of the dumbest takes ever to be like this is all because of Joe Biden the Democrats did it? Like, Okay, you're again, you're trying to wrap your flag around it.
Speaker 2: That's not.
Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know what you're talking about, number one, Like, that's not And in the world I exist in, you know, first of all, my first prayer was that I hope he not black. But then after that, it's because I'm kind of hoping. I'm gonna say, deep in my soul that it would be easy for us to see this as he is a far right extremist that has been rapped with guns. Why so I can wrap a flag around it. But that's just not what happened. This is a pretty uninteresting story in terms of narrative that nobody can rap the flag around. Okay, he's a registered Republican. Of course he is. He's from the sticks of Pennsylvania. What the hell else would he be. He played with guns, of course he does. He from the sticks of Pennsylvania. Now if you saw the picture of that, now, I mean that kid looked like he asking to get picked on, just by his look. Of course, he's a little nerd. Of course he's a little weird an. He donated fifteen dollars to a democratic cause, Okay, and look, he had pictures inside of his phone of many different political leaders. He was scoping out, you know, doing surveillance for this particular event so he could go there and pop somebody.
Speaker 2: The kids, just the weirdo, they said he.
Speaker 1: Was just he was basic, he was nice, he was polite, He kind of got picked on.
Speaker 2: He was a loner. His family was weird.
Speaker 1: And there's just no visible narrative you could wrap around this guy, which I'm my argument is that's why they stopped talking about him, because they like because it's like, there's nothing this isn't there's nothing clickbaity about him. He's run of the males, standard school shooter who borrowed his gun, a legal gun from his daddy like they normally do, and he go to the shooting range instead. Little weirdo was able to walk around the rally, climb up on the.
Speaker 2: Fence because he's just a little nerd.
Speaker 1: And then when they looked at him and they was like, hey, bro home, me up there finished shoot, the cop was like where? And then little homie, who ain't scared because he grew up with guns, knew how to flash the gun at the cop, shot at the press. Once he finally got noticed, they shot and they peeled his cap back. In the story, everybody needed to chill out, like there's no listen, there's no everybody sit down. We can't wrap our narratives around him because he ain't got I won school shooter death by cop energy with at least as far as the day this is August second, at least as far as we know today, there's right or left. We can't wrap our flags around him and say, see, y'all the problem he was what expert who wrote the book Hate in the Homeland about the growing problem with the far right in western countries, Europe and America, is.
Speaker 2: Just he an unhappy disc grown on young white man. And that's what he is.
Speaker 1: And this is what happens with unhappy disc grown on white boys. That's just it's just what happened. It's just there's nothing. It ain't like, it's not salacious. So everybody chill out. You can't wrap no flag around him. Everybody sit down, Okay, have several seats, which brings me to the next sister that need to have several seats, which is the leader of the Secret Service. Okay, look, okay, so Kimberly, a cheetle, the director of the Secret Service had to sit in front of the Congress and explain what the hell just happened. Now here's where everybody need to have some seats.
Speaker 2: Okay, specifically her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta go, because ma'am, I don't know how to hell, how to hel fam, how you how to hell? You let that man stand up and put his fist in the air. Well, probably because they already knew to shoot a dead but you don't know if there's multiple shooters. Anyway, A serious, serious, serious failure of execution of your duties happened at the day that old trumpy boy, you know, caught one to the ear. Maybe I still got there's a little concy theory in.
Speaker 2: Me, just very little.
Speaker 1: But like, I don't have a single aunt to your uncle that thinks he was shot.
Speaker 2: And y'all.
Speaker 1: So I just got back from DC too, Like I was out of DC where all of my mothers siblings.
Speaker 2: Is how many of them left? Now? Five of them left?
Speaker 1: And yeah, not a single of them, not a single he was actually shot anyway, Once you if you walk this conspiracy through, it's like, all right, fam, I don't think so anyway, So they tried to ask her what the hell bro now.
Speaker 2: In her defense, she was like, look, you're right, this is my fault. We failed. I was in charge.
Speaker 1: We failed, and thanked God almighty, the man ain't actually died, but yeah, this mug slipped through our fingers. And then she tried to explain how they work. It's like, yo, I do the inside, they do the outside. They being the local law enforcement we got word that there was a shooter, we went to go look.
Speaker 2: By the time we found him, he already popped it off.
Speaker 1: And the Congress was like, how say, I like, what just we asking you what happened? And what she was trying to say is if I knew, i'd tell you, and they was like, nigga, so you don't know anything, like look, I'm trying to figure it out, just like you are, which in my mind is actually a pretty fair statement to be, like, look, dude, you're right, y'all all right. I feel like had she learned how to chat, she had some media training like me, she could have been like, listen, y'all are absolutely correct. I just don't want to give you an answer that I'm gonna find out is incomplete later. We are doing our best to try to figure out what went wrong. Here's what I know so far that I'm at liberty to tell y'all. But trust me, I want to know what happened too. It's just gonna take a while for us to figure it out. Congress was like, no, nigga, you need to tell me now. So there's a couple of several seat situations here, like Congress chill, Okay, look, dude, she trying to tell you. We don't know yet. I don't want to give you a bad answer because then I'm gonna have to come back later. So like, I know, you need to get your bars off. I mean, I know this is very serious. I mean, two people.
Speaker 2: Die, but like I want to give you a good answer.
Speaker 1: She yeah, you gotta go home, girl, Like you already know you gonna lose your job. You're about to lose your job. You're finna lose your job, you know. So she knew she was finna lose her job. So why don't you gone on say what you need to say and just be like, yeah, nah, you're right, Like I look, I don't I don't know. Sometimes you just got to like tell your mama like look, nah, mama, you right, Like I don't you right. I'm trying to figure it out too. I wonder if she would have came at him like that, like, yo, look, I'm trying to figure this out too, Like I don't know.
Speaker 2: Man, hell if I know, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to throw nobody under the bus. So I can only tell you what I did. Now, if you listen to somebody like Glasses Malone talk Okay, follow me what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: You listen to Glasses Love Talk.
Speaker 1: He says stuff like, when you sign up your code, you don't break your code. Your violation code around switch snitching. I don't care what's on the line. You can claim your own actions, right, But I'm not finna sit up here and tell you about the actions of anybody else, because that's a violation. So in some senses I look at her and be like, she followed the code. I could tell you what I did, but whatever else happened, I won't even know what happened. I can't tell you what like, I can't tell you about that. So in some senses, I'm like, yo, good on her. But you know, ma'am, it's time you're gonna sit down. We're gonna relieve you from your services, because good lord, how you let this little twenty year old nerd figure this out?
Speaker 2: And how? And then was worse?
Speaker 1: Is she said in the thing? Yeah no, we knew about that spot. I'm sorry, what? Yeah, no, we knew about the spot. We had the whole thing laid out. We actually said that that's probably gonna be If anybody gonna do something, it's probably gonna be right there.
Speaker 2: Wait so you you knew? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then they was like, all right, so what happened? She was like, we're still trying to figure that out.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you know what, man, Okay, thank you very much, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: We'll call you next week for you to empty out your desk, because what the hell kind of answer is that.
Speaker 2: Is basically what with dude? Oh man, Oh, that's absurd.
Speaker 1: Republicans need to have several seats because they talking about this, the problem with a DEI higher. I hope y'all hear the subtext when people say that's a DEI hire, you understand that that's a slur. There's no context that they say in it in that they don't mean it as a slur, because what they trying to say is DEEI implies that I'm hiring someone less qualified. It implies that this person is only hired because of their difference, which implies that if you were going by strict merit, you wouldn't hire no woman or no colored person. So whenever there's a problem, you say, it's a DEI hire. So what you're saying is only white men are and whether you know you saying that or not, that's clearly what you say. Only white men are qualified for this job. So when you turn the Kamma law you say, oh, she a dei hire, I'm like, oh, we're you're talking about the lady who was wasn't attorney general, was a state prosecutor, was a multi term senator and a vice president.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a that's a dei hire.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, all right, go off, chief, gon'na sit down homey y'all gotta figure out another way to talk about this. You're gonna blame You're gonna blame this Secret Service problem with because they hired a woman to beat ahead of the Secret Service.
Speaker 2: That's what the problem is. The problem is she a female.
Speaker 1: Sit down somewhere, homie, don't sit down somewhere, Okay, have several seats and last, but certainly not least, Benjamin that in Yahoo boy, if you don't go sit down somewhere.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, that man.
Speaker 1: Got on Beyonce's Internet in front of all of the world. It had the nerve to tell us, like, we don't got eyes, that Israel is doing everything in their power to keep the citizens of Palestine, the citizens of gads Us safe. Okay, this man had the nerve to get on the TV and say, listen, I'm down for the ceasefire.
Speaker 2: We waiting on Harmas.
Speaker 1: I like, I'm already down, Like I already told them what I want. Send my troops back, you know, demilitarize and everything be cool, sir. Immediately Kamala was like, uh, I don't even know she meant to do that. I think she did, but she was like, yeah, we're a Hamas has already agreed. We're actually waiting on that. In Yahoo, the same thing, Qatar said, same thing. Egypt said. They was all like, wait, sir, We're not waiting on Hamas. We wait on you. You the one that won't agree to it. Matter of fact, they said they one of the senior administration officers said, listen, we're closer than we've ever been. It's up to the Israelis to accept it. I don't know if you know, but you know, the Israeli Prime Minister stood on the TV and said, no, I'm waiting on Hamas.
Speaker 2: I don't know, OG, I don't know OG. I think it might be timed.
Speaker 1: Look, there's an episode coming up very soon called The Other Zion, where I try to explain what Zionist means and separate it from the Zionists that Bob Marley is talking about, because there are two different things and just and disentangling the concept of the Jewish people having a place they can call home versus a geopolitical, secular concept that's no different than any other colonial or imperial force. So you want to detangle all those things because what net and Yahoo does well is tangle those things to where any critique of anything they do pops out as anti Semitic. And that's just it's at the end of the day, it's dishonest, you know what I'm saying. That's a dishonest way to move. Like stand on your square, say what you got to say, But.
Speaker 2: Like, don't cheat.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, that's that's kind of cheating. Anyway, have a seat, mister Net and Yahoo, because again, smartphones, cameras and internets exist.
Speaker 2: There ain't no way in the world you could.
Speaker 1: Tell me you're doing your best because we all can see that you're not. So it turns out, I guess maybe we have a new series that have several seats. Series is essentially just fact checking. Now to think about it, it's like, no no, no, baby, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. You know, have several seats you talking out the side of your neck. Everybody on this thing talking out the side of their neck, even us, because we'll know we talk about with this poor little shooter Goo gone now anyway, But the cap is finna be on an all time HI. Guard your hearts. Maybe you need to sit yourself down. Maybe y'all need to set myself down.
Speaker 2: And just you know, be quick to hear and slowly speak hood politics.
Speaker 1: Y'all. All right, now, don't you hit stop on this pod. You better listen to these credits. I need you to finish this thing so I can get.
Speaker 2: The download numbers. Okay, so don't stop it yet, but listen.
Speaker 1: This was recorded in East Lost Boyle Heights by your boy Propaganda. Tap in with me at prop hip hop dot com. If you're in the Coldbrew coffee we got terraform Coldbrew. You can go there dot com and use promo code hood get to twenty percent off get yourself some coffee. This was mixed, edited, and mastered by your boy Matt Alsowski killing the beat softly. Check out his website Matdowsowski dot com. I'm a speller for you because I know M A T T O S O W s Ki dot com Matdowsowski dot com. He got more music and stuff like that on there, so gonna check out the heat. Politics is a member of cool Zone Media, Executive produced by Sophie Lichterman, part of the iHeartMedia podcast network. Your theme music and scoring is also by the one and nobly Mattowsowski. Still killing the beat softly, So listen. Don't let nobody lie to you. If you understand urban living, you understand politics. These people is not smarter than you. We'll see y'all next week.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're done here, buddy h