Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Man, welcome back to Coast to Coast, George Nori with you, Danveln Brinkley back with us. Daniel, of course, is known for his inspirational lectures on near death experiences, alternative healing practices, and self awareness. He's an author of several books, an expert on the dying process as well. He's been struck by lightning several times, survive heart failure and brain surgery, and he has been at the bedside of more than three hundred and forty plus people at the point of death. And he also works on the Twilight Brigade for our veterans. Dani and my friend looking forward to seeing you live in April and Charlotte.
Speaker 3: I can't wait, George, It's going to be exciting.
Speaker 2: You are great on stage.
Speaker 3: By the way, my friend what totally completely inspired by you.
Speaker 2: Have you been you ready for Christmas?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean everything is going as well as be expected. You know, I have to deal with all that. It aches and pains like everybody else, but everything that the whole legend of Danion is the boxes of knowledge, you know, the things that came from being struck by lightning in seventy five, and now it's in that last phase, that last phase of what the boxes were talking about, and it's pretty amazing to watching, George.
Speaker 2: You know, tell us about that episode of getting hit by lightning twice, by the way, and what was the span in between it was?
Speaker 3: It was I was struck by lightning, Uh, September seventeenth and seven o five pm, nineteen seventy five. I was struck by lightning again May of that same May thirteenth, sitting. I was doing the exact same thing, George. I was sitting on the edge of the bed at a different house and different bedroom, with my hold in the phone on my with my elbow on my knee, and the lightning came down the phone line and went down my spine and welded the nails of the heels of my shoes to the nails in the floor and throws me in the air. Oh my God, slams it back down. In the second one, I was doing the exact same thing, Landlines, I was doing the exact same thing. And I think it was because, uh, this is the mystical point about it, George, I think it was because I really didn't want to change as much as what I had seen and what I became aware of about going from being a person or human being into realizing that you're a spiritual being and all the things that would be required to take on in order to achieve those goals. And I don't think that. I just don't think I was ready because it took me two years to learn to walk and feed myself, you know, in the first one it took two years, and right in the midst of that, right in the midst of that, three years later it happens again.
Speaker 2: That is unbelievable. So you recommend people during the storm staff of the phone, I guess, huh, Well, if it's.
Speaker 3: A landline, you know, once you go through what I went through, and you watch it and it's so organized, you know, it has structure to it. George, It's a plan of action that I'm a participant in. But I can look at it from an action plan, and I can look at it from the boxes of knowledge, which is the whole story of where I became Danian because of Raymond Moody and the course of when I was writing say by the Light, it was because I had watched so many people who were having this experience and they had nowhere to turn. And I was lucky to have Raymond George because Raymond was going to the medical school of the hospital they brought me to and he was going to medical school, and he was just writing his original book, Life After Life, and so he went to a meeting. I was learning the walk passing out and my god, it is horrible and lose where I was and fall and blackout. And I had Raymond. But there were so many people who were having this experience because of cardiopullm and their resuscitation that somebody had to do something. And so I decided to write Saved by the Light. Why because somebody had to give people a way to look at this. And I think that I describe it fairly well. To look at it, to see what its values are, and how do you use it and look at it in your life, because it's life, it's life transforming. And so what I wrote down in nineteen seventy seven was one of the events, is the panoramic life of view had lifted out of my body and all those standard mechanisms. But the thing that was important about all of that was I went before these twelve beings, and it was a thirteenth being to the upper right side, and it would dictate which one of those beings would light up and become to resonate in multicolors, you know, And then I would only see that one, and then I would see what Paul and I call the boxes of knowledge, which were future events. Well, when I could write, which is probably two years, then I wrote them down. And so when I went to publish say, by the Lights, the whole reason for why I put it in there when they didn't want to was I said, look, I believe that there's a life after death, and I think that this stuff that's happened to me and happened to so many people, and it gives proof that there's a different way than no matter what you've been taught of how you're supposed to die, and all the context that's placed upon that mentally, physically and mostly and spiritual, it never happens like that, okay, And so once once that, once that comes into play, I said this, So if this stuff comes true, it means to me there's a life after death. It was prophecy then, George, but I didn't really know that. I didn't know it. But when I put it in the book and I said, look, I said, if it comes to the means, there's another point, that there's a life after death. When it's all come true. Anybody can buy that thirty year old book and read it and see exactly where we were. And I said, if it doesn't come true, then I was hallucinating. And I will owe everybody in the apology okay, because that's where I was in being torn between writing the book and going public to take on that mantle or not.
Speaker 2: Why did you wait almost thirty years plus to write the book?
Speaker 3: Because when I saw, when I saw the well, what I absolutely saw was the devastation of the people who were the beginners, the people who had held on to this and just like Raymond, what they had gone through when they were descending something and never had the experience themselves. And I saw this, and when I kept I saw it happened, then I had to do something. I had to do something about it. The same way with that piece and with Secrets, each of those books, where it's okay, here's me looking at what happened, and here's what I think, and I see about it, and here's the plan of action that I'm going to lay out, and then became Secrets of the Light, which was the caregiver book. When you watch as much as like you said, I've been with more than two thousand people going from this world to the next, and three hundred and fifty eight taking their last breath, and so I realized that the power of the caregiver has to come into play because we're seeing such loss and grief because of our age group and then the veterans. It's the last of the World War two or right after World War Two. There's Korea, then there's Vietnam, and then there's maybe six thousand others. But that's the point of it. So we look at the transition, what's going to happen, and caregivers are going to be important. So when I wrote Secrets of the Light, it was, okay, here's things based of looking at this for thirty five years and been at it for fifty years. Then here's things that you can based on and draw from as a reality because I've been through all of it.
Speaker 2: Truly remarkable. Did they send you back or did you have free will?
Speaker 3: Well, I'd have to say, George that the first time I didn't have sense enough to understand how the mechanisms operate. R you know, but I've been through it. What I've been through three well, the first one instruct by lightning, was dead for twenty eight minutes. Open heart surgery was on a ventilator on life support. Brain surgery was on life of support, open art surgery was on life support. Then I had to be clinically resuscitated after the second open heart surgery, and then five days after that I went into cardiac arrest and had to be clinically resuscitated twice. But I think that that was me making the final decision. I mean, I knew that I knew I was really sick, and I knew I was in trouble no matter what, because of what the doctor said about what it was like inside of me, the kind of scar tissue and damage done on the inside of me that no one could ever be able to go back in there or to fix anything, and the damage that it had done. So when I was facing that, I believe that if it happened twice and I had to be resuscitated, it's me really having to face the choices that you have to make and the things that you have to deal with in order to finish what I call the final vision if all that other stuff has come true, George, And you know, I wrote it in seventy seven. I put it in the book in ninety three, is published in ninety four, and it talks about now what's happening now, and what's happening as we move into twenty twenty five, and this is the end of the cycle. This is the final parts of it. There's like one hundred and seventeen things, roughly, but there's only five or six things that's left, maybe seven mats.
Speaker 2: When Artel visited you in the hospital, what was the episode that you were in the hospital.
Speaker 3: For that was brain surgery?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Well, when you take that much electricity, George, when you take that much electricity and by then you've done it twice, by then you've it's happened the same way twice. Then I blew five subdual heemotomas, and they found out aneurysm, or at least they said they told they did, and so I was bleeding out and they didn't think I was gonna make it because my brain was starting to swell. And I've always I've been in cardiac I've been in uh, what do you call it, I've been in cardiac riff for like forty years. A heart attack, well, I mean I've been right there, right on the borderline of that for like forty years.
Speaker 2: Well, with Danian Brinkley, we're talking about as near death experiences as websites are linked up at Coast to coastam dot com. But it's truly remarkable the fact that you've been doing this for several years.
Speaker 3: Coming back, Well, if you get a chance to talk to you and the people on Coast to coast, it's worth the journey back, George. I mean people have to have as we move into this final cycle in twenty twenty five is going to be the beginning of either a change or a shift or a battle for to hold on to certain situations. And if the boxes a knowledge of right, we have to worry about healthcare just and I hope we'll cover and then we have to also look at what's happening with what they're calling as solar flares, and these are the final things that are if all the rest of it happened, then we need to pay attention to those things.
Speaker 2: I remember once years ago, you were telling me. This is after the fact that the Daniel Brinkley from before I wouldn't have liked remember that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I can easily understand it. When you when you start out as a physical being, you find out you're a physical being, and then you realize that intimidation and learning how to how to bully people was a perfect way. And then you found sports, and then you found the Marine Corps, and then you found a whole world that was going on in that particular part of American history after the war, after the Vietnam experience, and so I you know, that's how I looked at life. It's like any other typical jarhead of Hurrah Rah you.
Speaker 2: Know God, But you still love that Core.
Speaker 3: No, I mean the whole part. Look, I've been a hospice volunteering the VA for forty years. Forty years. I've been doing this Why because I believe that one of the most important places in life is when you come into this world and when you leave it. Okay, because the haunting thing in everybody's life, George, what it is haunting in their life is helplessness and loneliness. Helpless is when you're coming and help us us, when you're leaving. And then loneliness is a sense that comes when you form an opinion about what you think someone else thinks about you, and it sets up loneliness. In the spiritual world, in that world that I have visited so many times, there is no such thing as helplessness and loneliness. There is no such thing. So the great lie that exists in this dimensional reality that we're in is that we have to believe that we're helpless and lowly, and we have to consciously do that. We have to consciously convince ourselves that we can be helpless and lowly, because it's part of the rules of being here.
Speaker 2: I've never had a guest that was generate so much excitement and concern than you. With Tom dan Heiser, when it gets to be close to Veterans Day in November and he knows you haven't been scheduled yet to talk about the Twilight Brigade, what you do for our military men and women, he goes crazy. He goes crazy, and I know just by looking at his actions, he's thinking about Daniel Brinkley in fact.
Speaker 3: But you know what, George, we look at that was we did it. We've made it twenty eight years. I mean when you do that as a history of coast to coast and who the night of people of the night are and what we care about and what has value to us to hold on to certain spiritual values. You know, think about this for a moment, George. If people who've had near death experience, it's roughly ninety five to ninety seven percent, say, they lift it out of their body and they watch themselves lying in the bed, in the wreck car on the street, they watch themselves lying there. That means that you're not that body if that happens. And the near death experience, which is now almost impossible to write off, the near death experience and the basic mechanisms that Raymond wrote about that happened in the course of it should change people's lives. Okay, it should be the moment where you take a good solid look at it and it would either change your life or you want for those that it's happened to, like what we were talking about, it changes your life. When I realize that I am a spiritual being, no matter what I think, that would make me an electhereal electrical being. Okay, that's what it would make me. So how would you reinforce that. Well, the Earth has what's called the Schumann residence seven point eighty two herds. The atmosphere has an atmosphere, a satosphere, and an ionosphere and two subspheres, so it's electrical too. So we're walking in air and surrounded in an atmosphere that's electrical, on an earth that has a frequency that it operates off. How can we think we're not electrical beings? You know? How can you think that you're not electric wind? And then you take this argument, you say, well, wait a minute, if you're a physical, chemical being, well, the moment that energetic pattern, all that spirit or that that divinity leaves the body and they let that breath out, all the physical things are still there. The body's there, the blood's there, the plasma is there, some of the reactions are still going now, and it's still going on. But the person that's not alive anymore, Well, that's the main focus of what you've had. This experience. That part of you becomes a dominant part in everything that you look at and how you plan it and think it. And it's not always as much fun as it should be, but it's worth it's worth the effort. To put forth and when Tommy, We've been at this for so long, George, you know, we've been at so long because I think we hold a certain spiritual ideal about what's the greatness about America and all the magical stuff that goes on in this country. And the people who call in and do these shows, come on me, it's exciting.
Speaker 2: When you were on the other side, did you see anything or feel anything that would lead you to believe that there's a heaven and the hell?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I have asked a little question that the concept of heaven has to be. I mean, I have seen in these journeys, I've seen four realms. They were different, and they were constructed different. I mean they had a lot of similarities in how I got to them, but you know they were different. Okay, So, but I always looked at it like this, If anybody was going to go to Hell in nineteen September seventeenth at seven o five pm, it would have been me. They wouldn't have been anybody that deserve to go to Hell more than me. I mean I would have it coming based on all the stuff that you hear. It just didn't happen, and none of the times that I have gone through this, the most horrible thing was the panoramic life review, because I had to see myself. I had to be myself and faith myself. I had to see my whole life pass before me. I had to watch it from a second person point of view. I had to become every person that I'd ever encountered and feel the direct results of my interaction.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to Coast am dot com for more