Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocatesla dot com. Mac is on the phone today for a first day follow up and he's getting ghosted by a girl named Becca. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she sell us why she's ghosting him, and maybe get him another date. But first, Mac, how long has it been since you heard from Becca?
Speaker 2: Been about a week since I've heard Summer.
Speaker 1: Have you tried to reach out to her, Yeah, several.
Speaker 2: Times, you know, texting and uh left the voicemail. Nothing.
Speaker 1: So what was the last interaction you had with her?
Speaker 2: Like, it was good. We we went on a date. We met on him and then we we went to this like little probably like a little quiet, romantic dinner white qualth type place I like to go out. She's more of a homebody. So after dinner we went back to her place and you know, we had some wine. You know, we didn't hook up or anything, but like I spent the night and then everything went great.
Speaker 1: Did you guys make in the same bed, Yeah.
Speaker 2: But nothing happened, Like we didn't. We didn't hook up, like because we were really into each other. We both were like yeah, I was, you know, agree, like take a little slower because this is this is something good, you know, So yeah, I just I'm really compete.
Speaker 1: Did you guys like make out though? Like did you cuddle?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, like we it's important. Okay, so that part happened. So it's a very mutual attraction as well. Right, did anything happen on the date that was like I don't know, weird, awkward, not.
Speaker 2: That I could think of, like it just everything went really well. And like I know when when you know, I could be awkward or something happens like I've had bad dates or whatever, but this doesn't didn't fall in that category. So I you know, I thought everything was going really well, like we really hit it off.
Speaker 1: How were things when you said goodbye to her?
Speaker 2: Uh? Being fine? You know it seemed like we would like we were going to see each other again.
Speaker 3: So did you stay there the whole night? Like did you see each other in the morning or did you slip out?
Speaker 2: No? I, uh well, actually I left a note on her pillow, like I slipped out. You know, she's still asleep and I had to get up really good to work and I didn't want to wake her. Up, so like I left her a note.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's your.
Speaker 2: I'm just that I had a really great time and looking forward to seeing you again.
Speaker 1: Okay. Then did you talk to her after that?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, we did have a conversation Okay I did. We were hanging up, but I said, I love you jokingly, but like go like scare her off.
Speaker 3: Okay, Mack, you could have started there on the first. Mean, some people would really enjoy that kind of a joke because you're like you're on the right track.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: What did she do when you said that? She just laughed and you told her it.
Speaker 2: Was a joke. Yeah, Like I said, I was like, I love you, like it was like a joke, Like maybe.
Speaker 1: That could have been the like Paul, she knows it was a joke. How was her laugh? Was it like ha or Okay?
Speaker 2: I mean we laughed together before, and like it seemed like a genuine laugh.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll trying to figure out where you to play a song come back and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, cool, thanks.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll play a song, come back and get your first day follow up next, Brins little your first day follow up if you're just joining us. Mac is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Becca. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him. But before we do that, Mac, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we met on Hinge. We went on a date. Everything was going really well, and we went back to her place, had some wine. I say, the night. We didn't pick up or anything, but we did make out. Like you know, it was definitely comes from there. And when I laughed, I left her and know, you know, like I didn't want to wake her up, so I just let hern over on the pillow talk to The following day, everything some fine, and then just I haven't heard from her since you.
Speaker 1: Did tell her that you loved Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a joke. My life. She was a joke. I was joking.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, well we'll see if that's it over something else. Are you ready to call her?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, Hello him asking Diecca Please?
Speaker 4: This is she?
Speaker 1: Hi Becca?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: My name is Jewbel. I'm coming from a radio show called the Jewel Show. Hi, Beck that I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 1: Hi, what's some girl?
Speaker 4: Thank you? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Not much? Have you listened to the show before?
Speaker 5: I have?
Speaker 4: I'm very familiar.
Speaker 1: Great, thank you. We got an email about you from somebody. That's why we're calling.
Speaker 5: Oh god, okay, well this is a first date follow up the segment where if you go out with someone on a date and end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 1: And we got an email from a guy named Mac.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Mac, Okay? What did? What did Mac have to say?
Speaker 3: That got real serious? He said that you're ghosting him. And he said that he liked you a lot. He thought you guys really bonded. Said that you guys snuggled on your first date. You didn't do you know, all the way stuff. He said, he.
Speaker 1: Did tell us that part, but it was important.
Speaker 4: Way.
Speaker 1: Just we're doing a chemistry check. That's why we asked.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, so I guess we'll just cut to it. I really liked him. Mac seems like a really good guy. It was a great date.
Speaker 4: I thought we were going somewhere.
Speaker 6: I thought it had potential. And then there was a phone call and we hung up, and then like twenty minutes later he called me back, and so I answered the phone and I overhear him talking to somebody, and I realized.
Speaker 4: It's a butt dial.
Speaker 6: Oh right, And so he's talking to somebody and he's from a rock is better termed very encouraging.
Speaker 4: He was saying things like that's the baby, just like that? Baby? Oh yeah, baby like that? Yes, yes, oh, I'm hoping it was a butt but and.
Speaker 6: Not him like intentionally wanting me to hear him say things to another woman.
Speaker 4: So I hung up because one, I don't know what to do with that.
Speaker 6: I was very upset because clearly he's not a good guy and he's a player, and fine, like, move on to the next one, leave me alone.
Speaker 1: You never told him that you heard that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Him?
Speaker 4: Who? I mean something he does all the time. Okay, I guess, I guess this is what he does.
Speaker 6: He like spent the night and we had agreed. I think he's just a player and a user and gross like no tanks.
Speaker 1: And this was like right after he left. Pretty much this is a morning.
Speaker 4: So the next morning he called me, so we talked and it was fine. And then twenty minutes later you were like pumping or.
Speaker 6: A woman and then you call me like are you out of your mind?
Speaker 1: I can understand why you're ghosting him then, because normally that's not like. That doesn't make me anymore. I get that. Well, thank you for telling us that.
Speaker 2: Becca.
Speaker 1: Also Mac is on the phone and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm Mac. This is gross. You can't believe this is gross. You spent the night in the house. We had great days.
Speaker 6: I thought that potential and then you but guile me or intentionally?
Speaker 4: Who knows while you're doing who knows what? Who knows you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Is this a nom for gross?
Speaker 2: I talked to you. I will.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: I have a puppy. She's been sick, she hasn't been able to eat, and she's a little Maltese puppy named Baby. She was finally storry to eat and I was encouraging her like, come on, baby, there's no very good job. I'm gonna text you a picture of a baby right now here you go.
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yes? I have a puppy I have as Her name is Baby. Her name is Baby.
Speaker 1: Believable based on what you heard.
Speaker 4: I want to I need to see this part I just sent you, which.
Speaker 2: I just texted you a picture.
Speaker 1: Out.
Speaker 3: Can you see yourself doing that to mister Peeves your dog? Yes, baby, go baby, just like that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess I would cheer him on if he was sick and he was finally eating, I would be cheering him on. I don't know how I would say it. I think he just sounds a little more interesting because the dog is named baby, right.
Speaker 6: I do remember him saying, get in their baby, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, like getting the food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just really having it was eating. I was just kind of cheer on. She had eating for like today, so so I was really happy that she was finally eating.
Speaker 1: I mean this, this is true. That's actually really hilarious.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, okay, I can confirm there's a very cute dog that has in the intact which as baby.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well that's awkward. But if that's I mean, that sounds like that's really what was going on.
Speaker 4: I am so embarrassed.
Speaker 3: I mean, in your defense, Becca, I mean, how would any how do you take that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it didn't sound good.
Speaker 2: But now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, Well I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Becca. Would you like to go on another date with Mac? We'll pay for it and you can meet Baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I'm is that yes? I would? Is he open to that?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Yeah? Of course. So I was wondering what happened Like this is a huge misunderstanding. So I'm glad we got it cleared up. Like, I obviously would love to see you again. I don't want to a girlfriend player. You do have to share me with baby though.
Speaker 4: Gook care Jubile's first Date follow up