Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the.
Speaker 2: Double Show, Victor is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater and he thinks that his girlfriend of two years named Sophie might be cheating. So in a little while, we're gonna see if we can help him out. But first, Victor, sorry you're going through it, man, But what's going on? Why do you think that Sophie cheating?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: Man, thanks for having me. Yeah, I mean, I'm I'm a little suspicious. We've been together for two years, and you know, it's been kind of a casual relationship. But you know, I think that i'd be kind of like playing with this idea. I kind of would like to, you know, moving with her maybe.
Speaker 5: But I feel like it's kind of been, like, you know, long enough.
Speaker 4: Two years is a good time. And I love her, I really, I love her so much. I've had very few serious girlfriends, but not even like her. You know, she's really special to me. And you know, she kind of hinted at in too. If she kind of seems a little more so, she might be interested as well. But I feel like we kind of have to suck on this like honeymoon phase, if you will, of our relationship.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: So I mean, look, I visit her. I work a lot. She works at a Starbucks near us right now, and she's usually on her headset, so you know, I'll go through, like the drive in and like we're starting to have like a good day, you know, and talk to her.
Speaker 3: For a second, and she loves that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I try to be you know, cute affection like that. But there's a reason I emailed you, guys, and that is that I'm a little like worried that she might be like unfaithful. If you will, I'll drop by her work, like I said, and just tell her I love her, and maybe I get at coffee, of course, and sometimes I'll go in, but very often I'll just go to the drive through and shell pop her head out and you know, talk for a second. And with these last few weeks, she works mornings, but suddenly she's now working nights.
Speaker 3: Not a big deal, no big deal.
Speaker 4: But I don't know, I feel like she she's.
Speaker 3: Hang out later and later after work, and you.
Speaker 4: Know, her boss, she said, is kind of and she seems kind of like a steal.
Speaker 3: Your girl kind of guy who seems like the guy that would like you know.
Speaker 4: Trying to make a move on like a girl and like as a coworker with that went her like partner's not there, you know, it's kind of get a vise from him. Like it kind of becomes almost like territorial when like two guys are around like a woman that they both thought.
Speaker 3: Of life even if one guy's actually with that woman.
Speaker 4: And look, I am also I'm a I'm a calm guy. I'm a polite guy generally speaking. I think to myself as a really easy going guy and I don't need to cause trouble. But I have like a bad feeling about this guy and a bad kind of or you know. So one time I was visiting her and she was talking to somebody on the phone and she said, I'm looking forward to tonight.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: I think it could just be out of context, you know, But you know what, when I hold around, uh, you know, she was kind of looking fluss and I felt like she kind of had this look on her face like like I had like caught her in the act of something, you know, and try passing it off. But you know, I thought I was just going to shrug it off and it's very hard to let go of that. Like what was the context of that?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and her manager walked by and had this kind of like smirk on his face. She always has a kind of smirk on his face whenever I'm there, and I could just see reading.
Speaker 3: Into all this.
Speaker 4: This could be so, you know, like possessive of me and just like crazy, like paranoid. But I kind of just need you guys to like walk me off the ledge a little bit.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't think you sound possessive.
Speaker 6: I think that you sound concerned because there's a dude creeping around your girl.
Speaker 1: So did you ask her about him?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, and she's you know not, of course he said no, So there's nothing about him, you know, she thinks, she says, she thinks he's kind of she's like nice to him in that way where it works. You got to be nice to your boss or whatever.
Speaker 5: Is he attractive average like a guy?
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, he's on special. But I was just like, I just I can't take this ceiling of like there's something beyond what I'm seeing, you know, Okay, can you maybe say you're calling from Starbucks corporate with like a gets offer or from from sales goals or whatever, as like a reward for like her doing her job. Well, you can give her like two Starbucks Stanley cops in great like that, like because for her that's like cool because she works there obviously.
Speaker 3: But one can be like you can be like one for her and.
Speaker 4: One for like a person of her choosing, you know, to see who she's sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can do that. Okay, cool. We'll play a song come back, and then give her a call.
Speaker 4: You ready, Yeah, I'm honestly nervous to be honest with you, guys. I want to do that. True.
Speaker 2: Okay, of course, we'll get you to catch titter next right in the middle of to catch a teeter if you're just joining us. Victor is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of two years named Sophie might be messing around. So we're about to see if she is. But first, Victor, why are you fresh your memory about your situation?
Speaker 4: I feel like she's there's something we are going on. Seeing her and her boss at Starbucks where she works, and I am just kind of parent out at work. Is always a weird vibe about them. He always has like a weird energy and aura about him, and I've caught her like talking to someone being like I can't wait to see alone with you, you and me et cetera, And you know, she says like, of course, there's nothing to it, and she thinks that her boss is like like, I don't know, I'm a little nervous, and I would just love if you guys can like call her in series. She says, I also thought it would be pretty believable and going to you can call her and say you're from Star Wars Corporate and offer her some reward for being a really conductive employee and offer her like two Starbucks Stanley cups, one for her and one for a person ever choosing, And I just want to see who she dives together one too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, all right, you ready, I guess cool? Here we go.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is Corbel calling from Starbucks corporate offices. I was looking for employees, Sophie.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, this is me.
Speaker 2: Hi, Sophie. How you do when you're not getting fired? Don't worry about it?
Speaker 5: Oh my god? Okay, okay, Hi, I'm doing good.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm great. You have a second to talk?
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I don't know if your manager has told you, but we're doing a little incentive program where all the managers of the stores are reporting their best employees. Each employee that is selected from each store actually wins something. And guess what, Sophie, why I'm on the phone with you. Oh my god, congratulations, thank you for doing such great work for us. We appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Listen. It's really simple.
Speaker 2: We've have some custom Stanley cups, you know, those things are all the rage right now, and we're gonna have some things engraved on them. One for you, and then also if you have someone that you would like to give another one too, we would like to engrave something and I saw them on it for them too, because listen, we know you work hard and sometimes we have loved ones in our lives, so don't get to see us as much because we're always working, and so we want to also give them a special gift as well.
Speaker 5: Oh actually, oh my god, I know exactly who to give it to you.
Speaker 7: Okay, great, angreat Julian, honest, Julian. Yes, please, did.
Speaker 2: You want a message or anything on like we can put a little bit of a little messages there on the card on the on the cup from you.
Speaker 5: Okay to our new tradition. No one gets me like you do.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fun. Yeah, to a new tradition. Okay, good, I got that.
Speaker 2: And you can expect these at the store, probably never, because this is actually a radio show.
Speaker 1: My name is Jewbel.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Hi, I'm Nina.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Victoria, and the show is called The Jewbel Show.
Speaker 2: And this is actually a segment we do call it to catch a cheater where if your significant other things you might be messing around, we see whose name they give us for flowers or star bugs, cups and things like that, and your boyfriend Victor is actually on the phone listening and wants.
Speaker 1: To talk to you.
Speaker 4: Hi, honey, Hi, so listen. I just need to ask you who is Julia?
Speaker 5: Julian is my manager at work?
Speaker 4: Why? Why are you so you're shooting on me with your andger.
Speaker 5: Are you joking right now?
Speaker 7: You literally know that I just got a promotion, So I just wanted to give him a thank you for helping me.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't have gotten the promotion if it wasn't for him.
Speaker 4: That's great, That's that's totally that's that's awesome of course, but you know when did you find out out this promotion? You didn't tell me that?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, because I didn't think I had to.
Speaker 7: You know how hard I work, and you know how much I love this job, and obviously you know that that. Like, that's literally why I had to switch my schedule. If I work at night, I can become shift leader. So I had to switch my schedule. And he's the one that's been helping me and giving me tips.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't even understand, like why are you doing this?
Speaker 4: Well, one was a little weird that you you know, wouldn't tell me about this, And number two, what is this new tradition we're talking about.
Speaker 7: I don't think it really matters because there's something to do with work, and obviously I don't know. We don't really talk about things like that anymore. We just kind of go day by day. Like I don't know what to tell you. I tell you almost everything. You knew I was getting a promotion. It's not really a big deal at all. And also, like why would I even tell you you have to call a radio station to get something out of me instead of just coming to me directly. I don't understand. This is why I probably didn't tell you. We can't even communicate properly.
Speaker 5: So what are you doing?
Speaker 7: Why would you think I'm cheating or anything? It's literally a thing you get.
Speaker 4: Because I overheard you on the drive were talking about late nights and you know, talking about how it's just human being, you know, late nights or whatever, and how I you know, I can't stand doing it either.
Speaker 7: Okay, but those are the think it's a little weird that you're just listening to my conversations in the right through. That's a little weird right now, and that's really uncomfortable for me.
Speaker 5: You're taking things so out of context.
Speaker 6: Well, I appreciate this is probably shocking for you to hear. You also have to understand any that your man is coming to you saying that he's worried, he loves you, he doesn't feel comfortable in this situation, and you're just jumping down his throne and being super defensive, like do you want to try to make him feel like you're really not cheating? Because this I'm not really clear here, are you, victor?
Speaker 4: I mean no, I've talked here to me at all, and I have been nothing supportive of her, nothing and what you're trying to accomplish.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know you're absolutely right? You are you really do? You try?
Speaker 7: You do whatever you like, give me my face and you try not to smother me. But like, I don't think it's easy to talk to you or tell you anything. Actually, even even the way you're approaching me about this is what's getting me upset. And literally you're trying to support me, towarding me by outing me and calling a radio station instead of talking to me. That's not supportive at all. You don't even know me. I mean, look look at everything you're doing right now. I know for a fact, Julian probably wouldn't do any of this. He would just talk to me because he actually understands me.
Speaker 1: That sounds suspect, Sophie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what is that supposed to earn? Means he understands you or what he gets you? And I are Donald? So what do you guys have like qualified one on one time?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm actually I'm actually pretty tired of this. You know what?
Speaker 7: Yes I am, Okay, I'm Julian.
Speaker 5: Is that what you wanted to hear? Everything?
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, but you know you say you do everything you give me faith, But honestly, I am so tired of this and I'm done with you.
Speaker 5: I'm done with this. This was the last role. I'm done.
Speaker 1: She hung up.
Speaker 3: Uh oh great, ain't got me all the time.
Speaker 4: I guess that's it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, man, expected to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: What happens when you're an idiot for thure years?
Speaker 1: I guess you're not an idiot. No, it's not your fault.
Speaker 2: And uh, you'll find someone who won't be like that to you and won't cheat on you. And also, hopefully, at least if you can take anything from it, it's like, don't feel bad about the feelings that you were having because they were correct.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and don't be afraid to bring that up and have those conversations because your person is going to hear you and not make you feel like that.
Speaker 4: Thank you, guys, thank you. I'm I'm sorry to have this be what fills up your time. I'm sorry about that, but I think I have to go and I just want to I just want to be alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, understandable, man, Sure, Okay, the Jew will shows to catch a cheater