Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast am on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George nor with a Erica Bussarhini with us works with the afterlife, grief, synchronicity, and beyond the grave communication. She examines how our deceased loved ones are often present, but they are invisible like the love and faith. And here's Erica back on Coast to Coast.
Speaker 3: Hello Erica, Hello, it's such a great pleasure to come back. I always love joining the show. I love to hear your voice. I love being up in the wee hours of the night.
Speaker 2: And we are looking forward to meeting you October fourteenth and Columbus, Ohio at our Life Stage Show event.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I'll look forward to having all of Coast to Coast fans come on out. I will actually be duing reading so you can meet me in person and come and get a reading. And I think it's just going to be a wonderful experience for everybody. You have such a great list of a speaker and it's going to be really fun because we get to dress up and oh, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: How are you going to handle three hundred people in line for readings before the show, one at a time, pretty fast too. Yeah, the show has been delayed five hours because Eric is in the lobby doing readings ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can see that happening. But you know, I'll be there the whole time, so in between breaks, you know, I'll be right outside, so y'all can definitely check me out.
Speaker 2: How did you get involved in being a psychic Media America?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I am like many It's a genetic thing. For me. It sometimes has passed down through heredity in my mom, my grandmother and a lot of other family members have that intuition. They don't always work as psychics, you know, but I chose to do it as a profession. But I do believe that psychic intuition. Everybody has it and we use it every day, you know, without being a psychic or a medium.
Speaker 2: And what is the difference between psychic and medium?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, the easiest way to explain psychic and medium to people is the medium is I here and talk to dead people. You know. The psychic basically reads the energy. You know, a lot of time psychic people will convey messages from spirit or from you know, as a medium from time to time, you know, they might use devenation tools like tarot automatic writing. But with mediums, we're a little different. We we meet, we bridge with the spirit world, and that's where the term medium comes from, is we meet them in the middle and we talk with the dead. They talk to us through telepathy and they relay messages from heaven in the afterlife. And you know, I strive to be an evidential medium, as many do, because we want to We don't want to be vague. We want to have the who, what, when, we're how, and the names and all of that stuff that spirit passes on. But that's the similest thing I always say psychics or psychics mediums are born. Not everybody is a medium, but we definitely are. Just like sixth Sense the movie we See and Talk to Dead people.
Speaker 2: Did you get help assistance from people or did you teach yourself?
Speaker 3: I did a little bit of both, George, But you know, really honestly, I you know, checked out who taught one of the top mentors at the time, very impressed with John Edwards, so I went reaching out with me Ananna Stacey. She is one of the only I think you know, ones that he acknowledged at that time that taught him. You know, your your website, your show is full of information. So that's always been helpful for me. I remember looking at photos and just reading all kinds of articles throughout the years, YouTube books, you know, I went hands on, I went to workshops. I honestly think I obsessed about Larnie. So if it was out there, I probably looked at it, read it, you know. But yeah, find the mentor mentors have been very helpful for me along over the years.
Speaker 2: By dabbling in the psychic realm erica, is it dangerous for some? Do they open up a portal of evil? What's it like?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, that's the struggle that I had. You know, most people don't know that psychic can be Christian. You know, I believe in God, and so it was a very difficult step to kind of, you know, because society says, hey, this is wrong, this is anti Christian or anti religion. You're going to open some portal the next thing, you know, you're going to be possessed like all the movies, you know, And so that was a fear for me. So what I did was I kind of just remembered that I was born this way. I believe in God. I do believe that, you know, psychic intuition can have a research of scientific background. So I just kind of took the leap of faith and prayed about it and asked God to guide me. And here I am years later doing the same thing. But yeah, there are many misconceptions about at being evil and it just simply isn't. It's really more love than anything.
Speaker 2: Do you have a preference rather to be psychic or psychic medium?
Speaker 3: Well, I do psychic reading, so that's the love relationship career. But I think I'm more known for mediumship, that connection to relaying messages from people that they that have lost they've lost. But you know, one of the things I also like to do is empower people too and let them know that they can see the signs from heaven, because signs are everywhere Erica.
Speaker 2: What might be one of the most profound things that you've heard from the other side that you can, oh, let me say.
Speaker 3: There has just been crazy things I attend or I do a lot of ghost hunting events here in Pensacola where I live, and just recently, I mean there's so many sometimes I just say, how could I make this up? But just one recent I had a lady and her husband that were on the tour, and you know, it was just such a wonderful experience because they'd come here to ghost hunt. And then the mom came through and I said, you know, your mom is here talking to me and she's showing me the water and dolphins and she says that she loves you and she was hard on you, and the lady just started to cry. And what I did not know after I relate all those messages is they were in town to actually mom had died recently and they were in town only to place her cremation in the water, and so it was just a healing thing because they hadn't had the best relationship. And we remarked, how did your mom bring you to Pensacola because I think she was from Ohio. I said, how did your mom bring you way to Pensacola, Florida to meet this little chocolate medium to tell you this message is? I said, you know, love is just is It just never dies, does it? And she really wanted you to be healed. And it was a wonderful moving experience for both of us.
Speaker 2: That's incredible, And in terms of being a psychic psychic medium, it seems like events that occur kick up more psychic abilities and people who never even knew they had. I'm going to use nine to eleven as an example. So many people felt something weird, strange. Not everybody knew what was happening, but they felt different things. What is it about big events that make so many people psychic?
Speaker 3: Well, honestly, I think it has a lot to do with the connection to their higher self. You know, I believe that there are a lot of angels that walk among us and ascended masters that kind of help out and pass information. So in a big event like that happens and a lot of people die, unfortunately, you've got their loved ones, their ancest st going around and they're just trying to help other people that might be left, you know in the aftermath with answers and questions. You know that they want. So let's say that angel goes to me in Pensacola or goes to you, or you know, another answer or family member goes to someone in New York. I just feel like there to heal, you know, that's one of the things that they're here on earth floor to help us walk each other home. So when you have a big event like that, you have a lot of helpers. You have a lot of spiritual helpers that are coming in masses to kind of help the aftermath, to heal, to spread love. So that's why I think a lot of people and even going in that environment, you know, people that don't even know their psychic they're empathically picking up on some of the residual energies and the trauma that happened there. Well, it kind of alerts them automatically.
Speaker 2: And have you ever come across the situation that you felt uncomfortable with?
Speaker 3: Most? Definitely I. You know, I have worked, you know, some crime scenes, and there has been a lot of times when I've been asked to go on a crime scene or a death. And sometimes it's a suicide or homicide, and you know, I relived the death, I'm the victim. You know, I'm being stabbed, I'm being attacked. So there are times, yes, that I have been in situations empactically that have been very uncomfortable. Waverley in Kentucky, you know clinic. I remembered going down the death shoot and it was just overwhelming and you just feel all of the energy at one time, and I just burst out in tears. It was so overwhelming, you know, and it was a beautiful thing to be able to feel that, but such a sad trauma as well.
Speaker 2: Are you sensing or feeling anything now, Erica?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't really feel anything with you at this particular time. I don't, And I like to say that that's important for psychics too, and mediums. If you don't feel anything, say you don't feel anything, we get in trouble sure, trying to go with ego and being right, and that's a big, big, big, big problem. So at this moment, I don't, But if something happens, when I feel something later on throughout the show, I'll make sure I'll let you know.
Speaker 2: George, how does it come to you in what form?
Speaker 3: Well, a lot of times I will see someone and they'll look very familiar to me. It's their ancestry, their guides trying to get my attention. And oftentimes it's just that gut instinct that we feel, you know, something like we have a hunch or and for me, I'll get goosebumps when I'm around somebody, so I'll say, oh, gosh, some dead person is here right now, and so then I just start to hear them subtly talk to me and relay messages through clair audience, and then I start to start seeing things in mind and sometimes in the air, and then my clairvoyant starts, and then a lot of times it's just all the sense, is the smell, of the taste to touch, all of that takes over. I am all of the Claire, So I am, you know, just basically bombarded with all the stimulate at one time.
Speaker 2: Erica busa hani with us. Her websites are linked up at costecosdam dot com. We're going to take calls with her next hour here and she will might as well tell you now, she's a psychic and a psychic medium, so she will take calls broadly about just about anything. It could be a missing person, a dead person, it could be yourself, a relationship, a job. What generally do people want to know, Erica?
Speaker 3: Now, I get a lot of people that book appointments wanting to know if their loved one is okay. It's not always just trauma death, but sometimes people are not able to say goodbye to the loved one.
Speaker 2: The loved one who the loved one who pays.
Speaker 3: Yes, Because like during COVID, you know, there was a lot of people that passed where they weren't able to say goodbye. So a lot of times family members will just want to know, hey, you know, can they hear me? Can they see me? Do they know I love them? You know? And I needed to say this to them. And then it's just mainly the ability to feel that they can have some sense of closure, to understand where they are, that they're not that far away. It's really a lot of my readings are mediumship, not necessarily love and relationship. Like most psychics, it's definitely you know, where is my loved one? How are they? Those kind of questions.
Speaker 2: Now, this is a psychological question, but it might have some psychicness to it. Why are so many people acting so bizarre, whacked out and strange these days?
Speaker 3: That is a great question. I honestly think that there's a lot of spiritual change in the air because there's so many things going on in the world world. I have noticed that a lot of people are responding to the different stimula and a lot of people are having spiritual awakenings. You know, there are a lot of what I call, you know, people on Earth trying to help us and assist us go home, and for some reason, because the world seems to be in such a chaotic state right now, there are all these people around just kind of saying, hey, help. And then there's also people that are dealing with I could say through empathies. They're dealing with the traumas of everything, and it's just overwhelming. So you're having a lot of people have mental breakdowns. You know. I've seen just some crazy things recently, spiritual attacks. So yeah, I think it's not the world is ending like a lot of people might proceed. I just feel like there's so much trauma, so much hurting, that there are helpers out there, and then there are also people that are feeding off of that negativity.
Speaker 2: You've talked about it an you've talked about some tell tale signs from head then that would let us know that there's some things going on, like deja VU's synchronicity.
Speaker 3: What are these well, so our loved ones often are ancestry. They often give us several things to kind of let us know about signs from heaven, and so we'll see symbols, we'll feel things will have you know, symbols. Symbols could be dragonflies, symbols could be God wink, synchronicities, chills, dreams, deja AVOs, where you're going someplace and it looks familiar because maybe they had sent it to you in a dream. Maybe they had made it feel familiar because they needed you to know that you were in the right place. A lot of times people will have very vivid dreams that are real, real dreams, real interactions. Sometimes people will have premonitions. So what I've found is that people's psychic ability will start in height. I mean if their loved one is trying to reach them, because they're trying to honestly get them to tap into their own intuition and fire me, you know, but definitely to empower them to look for the signs from heaven. But that's some of the signs I have. People tell me all the time. I walk around the house and I see pennies, is that my loved one? Or as random feather will fly in the air, is that my loved one? And I say, yeah, They're going to send you all kinds of signs from heaven. Look for them there everywhere.
Speaker 2: Is it easy to train someone to become psychic.
Speaker 3: Yes, because primarily it's just get rid of get rid of the fear that society has it stops us from being psychic. And it's quieting the mind through meditation, it's praying, it's having the intent, and it's just not debunking everything that happens to you. It's recognizing those subtle signs of communication from spirit. And once you're able to quiet the mind, then it gives you a lot a lot of different signs. And sometimes there's so much me and my friends say, are we just making that a sign? Are we just making no? There signs? And they happen like that. So yeah, it's very easy to teach psychic development. It's very easy to teach you to be psychic. It's a little more difficult to teach a person to have more mediumistic connections.
Speaker 2: Where does intuition erica fit into this.
Speaker 3: Well, intuition basically is you know how we're born. We're born to feel, we're born to see, we're born to hear, and you know we can touch to especially if you use the commetry, which is like if you wanted to really connect with Grandpa that passed, you could take the shirt of his and hold it through prayer and meditation. A lot of times flashes of information are intuition esp will come through. Oftentimes people taste things, they smell things. Smelling is very common or at synthion is probably going to be the empathic feeling is the easiest one to relay. But oftentimes people will say, you know, I walk around and I smell cigarette smoke or I smell my husband's cologne. Is that him reaching out? Is that the budding of my intuition? Is that one of my intuitive gifts? And I say yes, but them to allow us to just feel our gut instinct is probably going to be the easiest form of intuition.
Speaker 2: I smell Grandma's musty house, that.
Speaker 3: Kind of thing, right, Yeah, yeah. I always say, if they could just let me smell and taste some different foods that I like, I probably wouldn't have to eat as much as I do.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: You generally don't know the clients when they come to you. You know, they give you their name and that's spout all you know, right, yes, Because.
Speaker 3: You know I always tell people when you're preparing to get a reading less as best you really don't want to tell them anything. I mean, that's why you're paying for reading. And so when people come to me, all I really get is the booking. They sit in front of me and I don't want any information, and I will say no, no, I can't hear that, No, I don't want to know that, And I just basically use kind of like an automatic writing and I just start writing things out and messages start coming and I just you know, listen to what they say, and then we keep moving on and a lot of times there's just some incredible messages of love that come through.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more