Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Getty and he.
Speaker 2: Arms live a drum studio scene season your It is a dimmling lit room. We are broadcast from deep in the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound. And hey y'all today, little Friday, we're under the tutelage of our general manager.
Speaker 3: They came riding out of the west from the lawless Valley of Sinacon when they came to Washington, not to cut throats, but budgets.
Speaker 4: It's the Doge Gang. How many people are in the Doje Gang at this point? Is it just Elon with a green voletor on his head in a room with a pen and pencil and a doll bat like al Capone. Here's something, Here's something I realized today. And I think this is the first time in twenty fifteen is now ten years ago, so probably not in the last nine and a half years. The name I heard the most as I went through all my different channels on TV and radio was not Donald Trump. For the first time in nine and a half years. Wow, is the Muskmellon, Elon Musk everywhere, no matter what you flip to Elon Musk, Elon Musky, Lion Musk, the way it was, it's always been Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump. Right, that's part of the whole Trump thing. So it's Trump adjacent. But it's interesting. So does Trump get like thirty percent credit for each mention of Elon Musk because you know, it's like a pyramid scheme. He recruited Elon's exactly share of his mansions. And by the way, I'm sorry if you have more on that go. I was gonna say that, I really really wanted to get to our honorary honorary general general manager, which was dudes playing women's sports. Fellas, you had a good run. You whooped up on those girls. You showed them men are better at everything, including being female athletes.
Speaker 1: You won all those medals.
Speaker 4: You stood on the grand stand with your attempt at makeup and your manly physique and jaw and the rest of it, and really showed those stupid girls. But I'm afraid all good things must come to an end. It's fun, well least it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, next, prisons.
Speaker 4: You know, fifteen percent of female inmates or dudes. No, it is not. Yes, it can't be that. Yes, all the blue stinks where all you have to do is self identify, just because comes time to go into prison. You're a bad You're a bad dude like corn Pop and you have to go to prison. And you think, you know, I'd rather be in a chick prison than a dude prison. I mean, there ain't no girls. I've seen those prison movies. This ain't gonna be fun. Ain't got go in the prison where the girls are. You're much less likely to get your arse kicked or get you have to, you know, have to get into some brutal gang to protect yourself. Sexual opportunities are a little better also as well. I was getting there. I was getting there.
Speaker 1: Valentino or what's what was the old lover?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: What was he?
Speaker 4: The old It doesn't matter, stupid old reference. But anyway, Yeah, I was going to get to the lover first. I want to make sure my ass doesn't get kicked. If you don't mind. Fifteen percent, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Casanova, that's what I was looking for. Fifteen percent. I'll have to do about, dude.
Speaker 4: Those statistics. The Free Press was writing about that. Wow, that is something. Wow, it's insanity and why we are doing well because they've been convinced that to be woke is to be a good person, and they really want to be a good person. They really really want to be a good person, an independent thinker who asserts herself when she sees something wrong. Not so much. I want to be accepted. I want to be told I'm a good person. That's huge percentage of population are desperate for that. So I'm not paying close attention to the whole Elon Musk thing, but the way it's portrayed by the left. Tell me if I'm right or wrong. If I'm I could be wrong. If I'm wrong, that's fine. But this whole unelected bureaucrat attempting to the word they used in MSNBC yesterday gout the federal government, which is a word I love. I mean you you were using it like prejudicially to scare people. I think, gut away what PCT What a great word, Kenny Kenny accompliet. Where do I sign up for him? Gutting the federal government? That sounds awesome. Wait a minute, honey, I need to turn this up and listen. Yeah, that sounds fantastic, but uh, nobody elected him. He's been given these kingly powers to do whatever he wants. Now, Am I right or wrong about this? He's not signing any pieces of paper that can get rid of agencies or employees. He's recommending them to Trump's executive and they're signing the pieces of paper. Yes, yeah, exactly. He is making recommendations to his boss. He is an advisor, so this is just a presidential advisor. This fits in with my This is the first time I've heard somebody's name more than Trump in nine and a half years. Hearing Elon's name all the time. So they must the left must feel like as a political win, making Elon Musk a bad guy is better than making Trump the bad guy, because Trump's the guy who wants this done, is ordering it, and is then then signing off on the recommendations.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, Trump just got elected and not only whooped tiny in the Swing States, won the electoral college handily, but won the popular vote, which really shocked Democrats. And they've been howling that he's the Antichrist and is going to come eat your infant since twenty fifteen or twenty fourteen, and so perhaps the smartest horses over there on the left side of the island follow me are saying, look, let's let's go after Elon. Maybe we can get people's attention because he's rich and evil, and they like the superhero movies where there's a rich, evil super villain.
Speaker 1: Maybe we can stir people up with that they're desperate for a message.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wonder how well it's working. Maybe it's working. I don't know what most people think about Elon. I know what I think, but and I'm not scared of people just because they're billionaires. That gets thrown into the sentence regularly, an unelected billionaire who's attempting to gut the federal government. I don't know what the billionaire part's got to do with anything. Well, right, well, it's completely phony. I mean, the billionaire is a good selling point if you're going like I said, it's absolutely the most worn out of arch villain tropes. He's got to be a billionaire, that's just a thing. So they're just trying to build him up into you know, Lex Luthor or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't have a sense of how this is landing. Maybe there'll be some polling on this at some point. Or something on the idea of trying to reduce the federal workforce and spending everybody I know, but you know, you end up hang out with people like yourself loves the idea.
Speaker 1: Of shrinking beside the government.
Speaker 4: So it's not a horror. It's like, yeah, cool, can you do twice as much? Is there any way you can go faster? It's not oh my god. And the other thing. I like the idea of some sort of polling, but what I've observed on a number of really important issues that's crazy important to me at least, whether it's the woke garbage and DEI, or men playing in women's sports, or or you know, various federal programs. The polling starts here, but we have the truth and reasonableness on our side on a lot of this stuff. And the polling moves fairly swiftly as people who are busy going about their days and don't obsess over this crap.
Speaker 1: And I'm so envious a few people as.
Speaker 4: They learn more about it, they think, oh my god, no, you can't have that big, hulking dude beating up on girls.
Speaker 1: And you see the poll numbers shift quickly.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know if this vision got anywhere but Fox. But I'm looking at Fox, and they got Trump surrounded by these beautiful little girls signing them no more dudes in sports act. Yeah, it was on ABC News a whole lot the way that was framed. Yeah, it was framed on Fox News, of course, no more biological males playing in girls sports.
Speaker 1: On ABC News.
Speaker 4: It was transgender women and girls will no longer be able to play in girls sports. I mean, the implication being you don't need to be a genius, that that's the sports that they are. Girls probably not being allowed to play in girls' sports, most likely leading to their suicides. Well, most of them have already committed suicide. Yeah, that's correct, according to the left. Yeah, let's start the show officially, speak of renting and raven about Elon and cutting the government.
Speaker 1: I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this.
Speaker 4: It is Thursday, February sixth, getting close to the Super Bowl. The you're twenty twenty five. We are armstrong in getting we approve of this program. Let's begin then officially FCC rules and regulations. We actually have some FCC news coming up later. Oddly enough, here we go at Mark in the United States Senate, we will not cooperate.
Speaker 1: We will cooperate with no appointments. When it comes to the State Department.
Speaker 4: There should be hundreds of thousands and millions of people descending on Washington, DC.
Speaker 1: We must rees asked. We must be in the streets about cutting the size of government.
Speaker 4: There should be hundreds of thousands or millions of peoples in DC angry about cutting the size of government?
Speaker 1: Are you freaking kidding me? Evidently?
Speaker 4: We must yell into microphones mostly, how are you acting like this is one of the great crisises of your life? That we want to cut the size of the damned government? Cut away, cut it in half, and if next week we need more, we can add it back in. We'll be fine. They're flowered, they're flailing. Nobody's buying what they're selling, I hope, except except the soft heads that would believe everything they said. Again, I only know my own life. I did not grow up in a house where anybody would think cutting government was something scary. Whoa always, I really don't think this is going to catch on. I just like that brand of democratic politics, and it's very prevalent in certain deep blue districts where if you are shouting and angry and acting offended, people think, yeah, I'm going with them.
Speaker 1: They're an activist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Rano, it doesn't matter if you're making sense of major issues in my adult lifetime. Civil rights for black people, equal rights for women, gay marriage, things that you know, people got worked up about and shouted about then then and then happened, and then making sure government workers get to stay employed for the rest of our lives. It doesn't quite fit in with those other ones. Here's a take that will surprise you. I think, for once, they may be at least partially sincere. When they're pretty tend to stand up for the working class and black American blah blah blah, it's completely fake. But now that we're coming after their turf and their wealth and they're actually upset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point. I mean.
Speaker 4: Talking about the household I grew up, and they've grown up in a household where mom and dad worked for the government and grandma and grandpa worked for the government. We all work for the government, and we all get to stay employed for the rest of our lives no matter what, no matter what happens, whether the agency we're working does anything good. Ever, or we suck at our job, or the country gets this far deep in debt or whatever.
Speaker 1: Nothing is ever going to change anything. We just get to keep our jobs forever.
Speaker 4: And the unions that profit from all of those people are profiting the politicians you just heard shouting into microphones.
Speaker 1: Do they know then I'll shut up, Then shut up.
Speaker 4: The rest of us worry about losing our jobs every day of our entire lives.
Speaker 1: Our entire lives.
Speaker 4: When you get your first job until you retire, you worry every day that this is going to come to an end.
Speaker 1: And am I going to ever be able to get employed again.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of those people would answer you, well, we need to extend the protections that we.
Speaker 1: Enjoy to the private sector, all right and become France.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need to learn how to hoop wooden gold bars or something. Uh, lots of ways to sell pro favors to the Egyptians. How does mail battle? Oh, it's fine, we got to get to it.
Speaker 1: Colds on the way. Our text line is four one five two nine five k FTC. I think my head's getting rounder, which is not my goal. IFQU had a dating.
Speaker 4: Pro profile, which I don't, I would say I have a perfectly round head. For instance, that's when it comes through the clutter presented as a positive walks on beaches, I like to laugh and to cry.
Speaker 1: You know, I have a very round head, girls, very round.
Speaker 2: I wonder.
Speaker 4: I wonder how round a parracle like a globe or a ball swipe?
Speaker 1: Right? Is that right? I don't know. Yeh boy, here's your freedom loving quote of the day. I absolutely love this one.
Speaker 4: Continuing on our theme of change, Jack, you're gonna dig this one too.
Speaker 1: This is from Confucius.
Speaker 4: Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change, and aren't very many of that first one. So that is a conundrum, folks.
Speaker 1: Don't think that is your problem.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: If you're wondering, I wonder if I'm first group or second?
Speaker 1: Well, bad news.
Speaker 4: Confucius is like the way they structured their lives in China for many, many, many centuries.
Speaker 1: It's interesting. Oh yeah, By.
Speaker 4: All means, I think we all ought to have a better idea of his philosophies.
Speaker 1: Not that you need to follow them or anything, but.
Speaker 4: I just to be exposed to the philosophies that have guided you know, huge civilizations for centuries. Is I think it's interesting at the very least, mailbag what interesting? At the very least, it's kind of what we're going for. Trump us a note and be interesting at the very least. Mail bag at Armstrong e getty dot com. Please shoe control, Jack writes ed Pacific Northwest Ed. I'm pretty sure Jack dropped an F bomb our four yesterday when talking about slang.
Speaker 1: Ed if I could control Jack? Do we know that?
Speaker 4: I doubt he did. I've got a time a stamp of fellows. I'll get it to you. The new activist Trump FCC we're going to be talking about a little bit later on, and I am going to turn Jackie in immediately after the show. Let's see Paolo with a really interesting point deportations.
Speaker 1: The optimistic view.
Speaker 4: You've suggested, it'll take a long time clean up the immigration mess. After all, it's taken a while to create it. Maybe that's good.
Speaker 1: Here's the interesting part.
Speaker 4: There have been a lot of resistance to the deportations. I think because the idea that illegal immigrants just get to stay has been reinforced for years, especially the last four just reguard. The law has been happening for so long it has become normal and expected by many. Changing any status quote that's become comfortable for many, be it good or bad, can take a long time. We're lucky. The deportations will also take long time, even just to get through those with existing orders of deportation, those are criminal records, the more or less airtight ones. By the time we're through the air tight cases, enforcing immigration law will become will have become the new normal, accepted and respected.
Speaker 1: By all, even those who disagree.
Speaker 4: That's an interesting point, Pal, I think you're right to a large extent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the.
Speaker 4: Last number I heard is they have rounded up eight thousand, roughly illegals. Eight thousand eight million people came in illegally just in the last four years. The total number of illegals we don't know really, but it's fifteen to twenty million. So eight thousand it's not I mean, you look at it that way, it's not quite as completely out of control rounding everybody up as you might think it looks on television.
Speaker 1: Well, it's the great confused.
Speaker 4: She's just reminded us Jackie Journey of one thousand Miles begins with a single eight thousand deportations. So moving along, Joe Trey Goudy said, the more you get to know Tulsi, the more you like her.
Speaker 1: An endorsed her nomination.
Speaker 4: Why is Goudy's endorsement of cash buttell good enough for you but not Tulsi. I don't know enough about what he said. I think Tulsi's half a crackpot, but we'll just see how she does. Then he passes along this freedom loving Code of the Day from Dennis Miller. Socialism is like going to a nude beach. Seems like a good idea until.
Speaker 1: You get there.
Speaker 4: I looked up Confucius in how long his teachings were the main philosophical legal structure of China from one forty BC until about nineteen hundred. So damn here, two thousand years. Wow, Confucius was a leading philosophy in China. Isn't that something we should we in the West should know more about him? Yeah, we should know more about China and their philosophies in general. Well, we'll all know more if they take over the world. We'll be living their lifestyle. We got a lot more news of the day on the way if you miss a segment at the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 6: The Chiefs are going for their third Super Bowl in a row, which has never been done. It's more rare than seeing an empty veggie platter at.
Speaker 1: A Super Bowl party.
Speaker 6: I saw this this week. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell called out the ridiculous conspiracy theories that referees have been tilting games in favor of the Chiefs. The rest were like, we never favor one team over another, whether it's the Philadelphia Eagles or the legendary en handsome Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 4: My oldest son, who's now in high school, is going to go to some friend's house to watch the Super Bowl Sunday, at another milestone in the family development. As he is not going to be part of our deal. He's going to go it over to some other dude's house, where I'm sure he'd rather hang out than with his little brother and dad.
Speaker 1: I get it. It happens.
Speaker 4: I get it too. So I have some interesting sleep stats for you. Everybody sleeps or talks about sleep. It seems everybody does sleep. It does seem everybody talks about sleep. I am having a I now officially called a crisis, a sleep crisis, for the first time in my life. So I got to spend some time looking into figuring this out. I mean, it's a crisis. I've had periods in my life, like lots of parents, where I wasn't getting enough sleep, But that was just because I didn't have, you know, the opportunity to spend enough time in bed sleeping. It wasn't because I couldn't figure out how to sleep. Now I can get into bed and just like last night, I went to bed at I don't know when, it was nine o'clock. I laid there till at least two am. Last time, I left completely awake the whole time. Oh, no idea. I had no caffeine from ten am. I mean, I just and I have no idea where this has come from. And it's just happened kind of out of nowhere. It's driving me nuts. It's a horrible feeling. And then you obviously you got all the problems with being asleep. I'm looking at government statistics. This is from one of your national health organizations something or other. Nearly before we get to that, have you dealt with the guilt you have for having staged bum fights for all those.
Speaker 1: Years, still staging bum fights. The money.
Speaker 4: The money is great shame, and it's shame. It's easier than ever to find crazy, violent drum bums. So oh that's a good point. Yeah, it's really the golden era of staging bum fights.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: I could go right outside the radio station right now and find two crazy, angry people who'd be happy to fight each other for a couple of bucks. He's not joking. I'm not joking. Well, I'm joking that I am going to do that. I'm not joking that I could find two angry, violent people downstairs that would fight, or maybe over in the sales room.
Speaker 1: I don't know'm.
Speaker 4: Fort of adults report falling asleep during the day without meaning to at least.
Speaker 1: Once a month. Do you fall asleep during the day at least once a month? Americans? I fall asleep driving way too often, always have.
Speaker 4: Really, Oh that's not a minor story. Yeah, Katie's like, wait, wait, wait, what I know. I've been hearing this for years. You just tried to slide that right by us.
Speaker 1: You don't fall asleep driving.
Speaker 7: No, I am acting to die that way well, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: It's not like I think it's cool. I know, I know, Katie, I know.
Speaker 5: I don't know what to say.
Speaker 4: You just well, a lot of Americans fall asleep during the day without meaning to, at least once a month, do you, Katie, No I actually driving at your desk or anything like that.
Speaker 5: No, I simply can't do that.
Speaker 1: And I don't know we're the same.
Speaker 4: That would be that would be astonishing to me if that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if I believe.
Speaker 4: This number, but it is. It's a from the next Institute of healths health. Not not that I believe they're statistics, but it's not most sleep statistics you hear, Oh, and then look for this. Almost all sleep statistics you hear about pillows and sleep and whatever. You look at the bottom and it's paid for by a mattress company or a pillow company or whatever.
Speaker 1: That's crap. But this is from the nasty National Institute's a belt.
Speaker 4: That'd be a shocking number if forty percent of adults fall asleep during the day unintentionally once a month. I mean, even when I had my desk job and I'd go and have a big lunch and I was on the west side of the building, Gladys, I tell you, I remember it so well, and the office would get so warm with the afternoon sun shining on my office, and I'd have a full belly and i'd close the door like I was on an important call, you.
Speaker 1: Saying maybe maybe a good shit ten minutes to show.
Speaker 4: But that's all that was entirely on purpose. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I do that regularly in the car or sitting in a chair or wherever. I think.
Speaker 7: Falling asleep on accident is like narcolepsy, isn't it.
Speaker 5: You just kind of start nodding off.
Speaker 1: So it's a sign for sure. I sometimes fall asleep during hour three of our show a second assignment.
Speaker 4: Wow, that was way out of line. I'll tell you what it is before I give the percentage. We've been trying to do this for years because if you give the percentage first, by the time you get to what it was, nobody remembers the percentage exactly. This is the percentage of adults who had trouble falling asleep most days or every day in the last month. That would be me fourteen and a half percent, which pretty big chunk. Having trouble falling asleep almost every day I have my whole life, so I just think that's the way I built pretty much, but not like lay there for hours like has just hit me recently for some reason.
Speaker 1: It increases.
Speaker 4: And this is where I thought it was particularly interesting, And this is from the CDC. The percentage of people who have trouble for a sleep goes up as your education goes down, as your family income goes down, and as you become more rural, which is surprising to me really, Yeah, lower income rural people have more sleep problems than hard driving urban nights. Yeah, this is that counter into it. Yeah, I agree, but that's the dark of the country night. You got the crickets a chirp, and you just had you know, you got flapjacks. What's those John Denver song?
Speaker 1: I don't know what is the John Denver song?
Speaker 4: You know with the thank God I'm a country boy. Oh got me and my pipe, I got me old Phil. When the sun's coming up, I got cakes on the griddle. How can you not fall asleep with the lifestyle?
Speaker 7: I wonder if they have more trouble falling asleep because they're not as busy throughout the day, maybe like the slower lifestyle, they're not so go go go.
Speaker 1: I don't know, well, I don't know, I have no idea what that is. But then they're the they're.
Speaker 4: The uh statistics on staying asleep, which is a whole nother thing too, which I and I know lots of people have. You fall asleep and then you wake up at one of the morning or two in the morning for some unknown reason and you lay.
Speaker 1: There for a while, which I hate. I just hate that feely. It's just the worst.
Speaker 4: Uh. And then you know, you keep looking at the clock and it gets closer to when you got to get up and you're still tired.
Speaker 1: That I hate it.
Speaker 4: But breaking it down again, so education, income goes down, the likelihood that you're not gonna be able to sleep goes up. A greater percentage of white adults had trouble staying asleep every day in the last month than Hispanic, Black, or Asian.
Speaker 1: Any idea why that is? My white guilt keeps me up.
Speaker 4: I know, yep, yes, yeah, Robin DiAngelo really talks some sense to me. And now I can't go to sleep at night knowing that my ancestors one hundred and seventy five years ago did bad stuff. The crowd that has the least trouble, it would look like from the statistics is urban educated people. Almost nobody has trouble sleeping, getting to sleep, or staying asleep.
Speaker 1: Wow, why that is? I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Tiger moms their heads hit the pillow and they're out. Yeah, if you have any guess as to why that is with the because in my mind, you go up in income and education and people are like, go go drinking coffee, high pressure.
Speaker 1: But that's not doesn't fit in with the statistics.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's your hillbilly elegy analysis. We are heavily weighted in semi rural to rural America with the former manufacturing job on disability, drinking too much, taking drugs, smoking cigarettes. Crowd and their lifestyles just aren't conducive to get in sleep. They're obese, they don't get enough exercise.
Speaker 1: Is that the statistic?
Speaker 4: Is that the typical lifestyle at this point? That's not mean to experienced. But is that overwhelmed the statistics?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Well, like, yeah, that's I chose my words carefully as always. Uh, I think that has weighted those statistics in that direction. I don't know if it's typical or not, but there are a hell of a lot of people who do live like that.
Speaker 1: If you have less than a high school diploma, one in.
Speaker 4: Six haven't been able to get to sleep most days in the last thirty days.
Speaker 1: So education going down? Is that? Is that the stress of how do I make a living?
Speaker 4: Or do you think that's because we've always liked the statistic to make this point of what is the statistic?
Speaker 1: We like two out of three? That's my favorite. Uh, people who.
Speaker 4: People who divorce, who get divorced are more likely to smoke, or it's the other way around.
Speaker 1: People who smoke are more likely to get divorced.
Speaker 4: Smoking doesn't cause divorce or vice versa, but there's a lifestyle that goes with smoking generally, and so that way you have londering at life.
Speaker 1: So what I'm wondering.
Speaker 4: About the less than a high school diploma, are you more likely to like drink red Bulls until ten o'clock at night and then try to get to sleep?
Speaker 1: Then if you have a college education, I don't know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I think, Yeah, you've led us to the Promised Land, and well done, I say.
Speaker 1: I think if you looked at a list of say four or five or six. I don't study this stuff.
Speaker 4: I don't know quote unquote sleep disruptive habits or activities. I think they would be more heavily on the lower income end.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 4: Scratchers. The scratchers keep you awake trying to figure out if you match three numbers.
Speaker 1: Don't know Bondo on your car.
Speaker 4: I don't know, right, I don't know if you've got any idea why as education goes down, sleep problems go up.
Speaker 1: Now I'm a college graduate in a suburban area. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't be having to I don't know what the problem. I do drink Red Bull all day long? No, I actually can't drink that stuff. I don't know how anybody does. My son and all his friends do. They love it, and it's horrible. It's horrible. I limit him with losing But and I don't I don't know. I might actually have to see a doctor about this at this point. It's become a crisis. It's a crisis in my life.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: And I dread over the last several weeks. I dread going to bed, even though I'm.
Speaker 1: Exhausted, just oh god, I can't just lay there. And then of course that adds to it.
Speaker 4: It's like when you're worried about if you're worried about your blood pressure, get your blood pressure checked.
Speaker 1: Oh tell me about it. Yeah, no kidding.
Speaker 4: It's just kind of a loop. You know, you can't stop. So anyway, i'd be interesting. Anybody's got any thoughts on that text line four one, five two nine five KFTC. We've got Katie's headlines on the way. A lot of suggestions on the text line, of course, on the sleep crisis that.
Speaker 1: Has invaded my life. And it is a crisis at this point.
Speaker 4: But your gut biome, you gotta get a full gut panel. Uh, you get those poop transplants. Menopause. It's not menopause. Pretty sure it's not menopause. Could be somebody suggested the three ms magnesium, melatonin, and masturbation.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, wow, what night after night to get and stay asleep?
Speaker 4: Exercise physical exercise, clearly, get I get exercise.
Speaker 1: I know I'm not doing anything different, that's what's crazy.
Speaker 4: Note no changes in my life, just all of a sudden, can't sleep at all, like hardly age man age.
Speaker 5: I wonder if the bang bangs are getting to you right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know the double meal eating for those not familiar with.
Speaker 7: The term, I don't sleep great when I eat like crap sometimes, so maybe I don't know.
Speaker 5: Stop going to Wiener Snittel.
Speaker 4: He does eat like a bear having discovered an unlocked door of the Lake Tahoe cabin. What did I have for dinner last night? Let's just use like a random meal like last night.
Speaker 1: This is science.
Speaker 4: Last night for dinner, quarter pounder with cheese and a mcflury. So there's nothing to Katie's theory whatsoever.
Speaker 5: Clearly, I'm just taking it up.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, who eats like that?
Speaker 4: Over the kas Katie, he's hitting Bull's eyes. Let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the elite story with Katie Green Katie.
Speaker 5: Starting with NBC.
Speaker 7: Trump defends Gaza proposal, says the territory would be quote turned over to the United States by Israel.
Speaker 4: I got to read from this piece in the New York Post today that where they're quoting some dude who has been a negotiator in the Middle East for many, many years, saying he thinks behind the scenes, Saudi Arabia Jordan, Egypt.
Speaker 1: They're freaking loving this. Finally, let's do something about this. Tell you what.
Speaker 4: I've got some really interesting perspectives to share as well from longtime Middle East watchers who have a very interesting, kind of counterintuitive take on the whole deal.
Speaker 1: So looking forward to.
Speaker 5: That from CNN.
Speaker 7: White House says it will cancel eight million.
Speaker 5: Dollars in Politico subscriptions.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 7: Doge uncovered that there had been eight million dollars a taxpayer money spent on Politico.
Speaker 4: Suo wow wow.
Speaker 7: From the Washington Post, Federal workers must decide on deferred resignation offer today.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't have the slightest idea how many people are taking advantage of that. Yes, some aspects of this strike me as a little too fast and a little too furious, But you know, there's so much more to come. I'm not gonna pretend to be upset about it.
Speaker 1: Go too far, go too far, to go way too far.
Speaker 4: I'm sure we can claw back bigger government.
Speaker 1: Pretty quickly if we need to. Oh yeah, one hundred percent From the.
Speaker 7: New York Post, Ice Raids target one hundred hundred trend Dea Ragua gang bangers and Aurora, Colorado, months after the government claimed they didn't exist.
Speaker 4: Right, they did not have nearly the success rate they'd hoped to because somebody tipped off a lot of gang members from inside the government or media or somebody because no human being is a legal or some crap.
Speaker 5: From the Daily Mail.
Speaker 7: US Army hits record fifteen year recruiting high after Trump won the election.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a great headline, which you probably haven't seen very many places.
Speaker 1: Unless you watch Fox. I haven't seen anywhere with Fox.
Speaker 4: Who is the other direction, of course, would be it would make the CBS evening.
Speaker 7: News from ABC. As the Super Bowl nears, Nor Orleans grapples with how safe is safe enough? A lot of people saying they're still really vulnerable and there's going.
Speaker 5: To be a lot of people there.
Speaker 1: Well maybe I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'll bet it's gonna be like when I was in Vegas after nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: I just it was miserable to be there.
Speaker 4: You couldn't hardly you couldn't stand anywhere without a policeman yelling at if you can't stand there.
Speaker 1: I'll bet that's what it's gonna be like in New Orleans this weekend.
Speaker 5: Uugh, from Reuters.
Speaker 7: Lawmakers pushed to ban deep seek from US government devices.
Speaker 1: I didn't take long, olp.
Speaker 5: From Breitbart dot com.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm sorry. I was in the midst of preparing something. First, You've got to get over the fact that wait a minute, all sorts of government workers download Chinese communists to influenced apps onto their government devices. What are the rules right here? Good lord, you have to ban that. You have to tell people to take it off.
Speaker 3: Where are they on?
Speaker 7: From Breitbart dot com, ESPN clowned for not using quote men and boys, and they're post announcing that Trump blocking trans athletes from women's sports. So they posted a tweet yesterday and it said President Donald truck will sign an executive order designed to prevent people who were biologically assigned male at birth from participating in women's in girls sports.
Speaker 4: ESPN leads the way in trying to stay on the right side of the woke geez.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've observed that for years.
Speaker 4: Sports broadcasters are desperate because they don't have the intelligence to understand this stuff in the experience, so they're desperate to stay on the right side of it because they don't really get it.
Speaker 5: And finally, from the Babylon.
Speaker 7: B Liberals outraged as Trump says men can't punch women in the face for sport.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no kidding.
Speaker 4: By the way, one more sleepstat since you brought it up. According to the CDC, the percentage of adults who have trouble falling asleep decreases with increasing age, tire among eighteen to forty four year olds and with the sixty five and older.
Speaker 1: I'm not that old, but maybe I need to get older. Maybe that's the problem. Well, it'll happen ly, that's gonna happen. Yeah, yeah, interesting.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna dig into Doge a little bit, and Elon Musk the biggest villain in America, and a whole bunch of other stuff coming up in hour two.
Speaker 1: I hope you can get it, Armstrong and Getty