Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, I have an ARC character Beanie on a lot of people don't even really know what Arctarics is, and I think it's a popular it's it's a very special brand that a lot of people they don't know about, like you were saying, and it's a really expensive brand.
Speaker 2: I was saying, I think a lot of people I.
Speaker 1: Don't know about it. Yeah, exactly, So it's a really really expensive beanie I have on.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool, thank you?
Speaker 3: You know anything, like, can you give us any anecdote facts about the uh, the brand?
Speaker 1: Like no, oh, I don't know shit about ship I buy? Oh what was I gonna say? Oh, don't talk shit about me wearing this fucking shirt again? So soon?
Speaker 2: Wait, did you win wear it? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Not you then, because I know they're gonna have some fucking slick shit to say, Oh, Drew wears the same thing every fucking episode. Yeah, bitch, I'm saving the earth. What are you fucking doing fucking buying a bunch of bullshit landfill? No, I wear the things I buy. I wore it like two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: That was long enough ago. Well, you just get like offended now.
Speaker 3: Because everybody thinks you have like three pairs of shirt.
Speaker 2: I like three shirts and three pairs of pants.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, everybody's fucking toxic to me lately. Stop fucking talking about me.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I thought it like you loved.
Speaker 1: No. I love when they talk good about me, but when they start like saying slick shit, bitch. Someone someone had a full on dissection of my body, my archetype. Oh, I know what it feels like to be a girl.
Speaker 2: I was just now. You know, everybody's always like why is and you're so angry, like why is yelling at us? A bitch? That's why?
Speaker 1: Yes, someone to see people say.
Speaker 2: Things like that.
Speaker 1: Someone had a lot to say about my fucking body, things that I am very very insecure about, which don't fucking play with me. And then on top of that, I saw an entire conversation about my penis size. We all know I have a giant fucking wiener, Like it's I'm hunger shit.
Speaker 3: You have to, like, you have to really explain this to me, because were they saying you had a small penis or a big one?
Speaker 1: They just someone said Drew has a big penis. That's hilarious. And then there was a full on argument about me having an extremely average sized penis, which don't fucking play. Just don't talk about my fucking penis. I get to talk about my penis, y'all. Don't get to talk about my penis.
Speaker 3: You know, I never needed to hear you say like penis that many.
Speaker 1: Times, penis penis, penis, penis penis.
Speaker 2: And that's how we get the yellow check on our video exactly we get that.
Speaker 1: Oh that brings me to my next fucking point. I went to best Buy because kaist he stole. He's a thief. He's not here.
Speaker 3: This is the second time Kai has just randomly left town and taken our stuff with him. He so he what he's doing is he's coming into the house taking things and then leaving for an extended amount of time. So by the time he comes back, we forget that he's a fucking thief. Yeah, let him back in the house.
Speaker 1: So he stole from us. He stole SD cards, and you bought two SD cards, but one of them didn't work for our audio equipment. So I had to go to best Buy to buy a micro SD card. And I was shopping around best by a little bit. I've been wanting to get a Samsung phone for a long time. I want the flip one or the fold, the Samsung flipper fold. And so I was playing with it for a little.
Speaker 2: Imagining you and a best Buy alone is really freaking me out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it was. It was a very simimagining.
Speaker 3: You anywhere alone, like when you went to write it and you ran into Petron. She sent me, she sent me a picture of you, and I was looking at it and I was like, oh my god, when he's out there, he really is just out there, like he goes outside and he's alone. O.
Speaker 1: No, I stay outside for real? Like where outside? Where outside? Okay?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: One thing about Enya is she's gonna make sure the lighting's okay.
Speaker 5: I don't have my glasses on, so I feel like I I.
Speaker 1: Can't see, but it looks fine.
Speaker 2: You were in Best Buy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was gonna get one of those dice in fans, the one that do the heating, the cooling and the purification. Yes, dicing, be like, but then I also want one with the humidifier dice and just make a fucking fan with hot mode, cool mode, humidifier and purifier and sell it for fifteen hundred dollars. People will fucking buy it.
Speaker 3: Actually, no, you've been looking at the one you're talking about for four fucking years and you refuse to buy it because nothing.
Speaker 5: Like that is something that shouldn't be that expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but anyways, I was looking around and then I went back to the phones and I was playing with the phone, and I was like, huh, Like, I just want to play around with this for a little bit. So I went on YouTube to look up just anything, and I was like, oh, I'm curious about the emergency Inercom channel. What it looks like on here? Looked it up. You can't find it on the Samsung phones when you look it up. And then I looked up emergency inercom. You can't even just look up emergency intercom. And then I went through the YouTube page and I couldn't find it until I clicked someone's re upload of your power point video that we did like years ago. And so then and there and the recommended was our channel. I clicked on the video. You can't fucking view it. And so I went to the channel and you can't fucking look at the channel and it's because it's it's because.
Speaker 2: It's like a phone on the floor. So they don't want kids to have access to stuff. Damn, we're that bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Look, I even like took a picture of it. You can go to the channel, but you can't fucking see the videos.
Speaker 3: Well it's because we opened the episode with you saying, stop talking about my penis, penis penis.
Speaker 1: Well, no, that's very valid. Stop fucking talking about my dick and balls that hang between my fucking leg Yeah, oh, my massive dick and balls. Might I add bag, I.
Speaker 3: Seriously like hate that you have those body parts. Like I can't stress that enough.
Speaker 1: I hate that you have a vagina.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: When I was fourteen, somebody commented on the vine of me and my siblings in our bathing suits and said, damn, she's packing about me.
Speaker 1: Ah, so well you reclaim because you're hung big ya has a hung kouchie.
Speaker 2: Okay, we don't have to get into that.
Speaker 3: Older I got, I used to talk about it a lot, and then I realized, like people will be pervert about anything, and that's like a huge topic to be pervy about. Like they literally sell fake cameltoes on Amazon, Like you can buy underwear that has patting to give you like a huge camel toe because it's like a huge kink people.
Speaker 1: Damn see that's that. I don't need to buy shit like that, because just like anything I wear, you can just see.
Speaker 3: You should probably buy something to put in your pants for when you do Gray Sweatpant Challenge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Gray sweatbanch Challenge. I went into the Man. We won't get into that, but I looked like ship the day I went out by the way and then I ran into fucking Petra and that was so embarrassing. And then on top of that, she asked like, oh, what are you picking up? And she probably thought I was gonna say, like, oh my, like depression meds or like, oh, like I'm giving this medica, yeah, percoset like something. Chill bitch. I was picking up colon haskapie prep, Like, oh my god, if that doesn't fucking work, I swear to god, y'all will never see me again because I'm gonna fucking kill myself.
Speaker 2: So yeah, to be clear, drew it to the doctor.
Speaker 3: And I know you guys are probably like, oh my god, like you recorded the episode, the Halloween episode so long ago. We literally recorded the Halloween episode basically on Thursday, so it has been that long Drew went to the doctor.
Speaker 1: And stuck my dicking balls. I can do whatever the fuck I want with my bossy Drew.
Speaker 2: People just like you.
Speaker 1: They're making me fucking insecure recently, So chill out, Chill out, you guys.
Speaker 2: They keep talking about myself, like.
Speaker 1: Talking about me positively.
Speaker 3: You guys have been so like, oh my god, she's so hot, she's gorgeous, and I'm just like, oh my god, sup yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, no one's calling me funny.
Speaker 1: They're like, Oh, Drew doesn't take care of himself. Oh Drew's so annoying. Oh Drew has an average penis.
Speaker 2: Is disgusting, really bothered.
Speaker 1: What really bothered me was someone called my body disgusting.
Speaker 2: That mean your body is hot.
Speaker 1: I have a disgusting body. I know I have a disgusting body.
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 3: I would have sex with you know I wouldn't. But that's because you're We don't have to get into that.
Speaker 1: I got cupping done, y'all. I got cupping done on my back, and no one warned me that. It was literally the most painful thing I've ever had in.
Speaker 3: My I'm scared because I've always wanted cupping done, because I'm like, oh, that sounds so nice, like a like just like a bit of pressure and like they like is in my head. There's like heat involved, And I think now they use the ones where like they put a fucking think to and they're like a tire pump.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, it's for the people that don't know. Cupping is when you go to the masseuse and they fart in their hand and they cup it in your face like that so you have to smell their parts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was weird bumps on your back, Yeah, because.
Speaker 1: It's ship particles going into my fucking bloodstream. No, I uh uh. It's when they like put all those cups on your back and then they basically give you giant fucking hickeys. But I didn't know it hurt as bad as it hurt. And I know you're probably like, oh, you're being such a little bitch, like it didn't hurt that bad. No, it literally hurt because one she like suction them like way so much. I think it might have been her first fucking time doing it too.
Speaker 2: She left it on sash parlor we go to is like pretty jangous.
Speaker 1: It's busted as fuck, no offense.
Speaker 2: I love it there and I'll always go.
Speaker 3: But like, I've had like people who give me massages there who are literally.
Speaker 1: Just like this, No, they like pet you. I had a massage down there at one time where they like literally were doing construction above my head and the ceiling was putting dust all over my back and when I flipped over and looked up, dust was falling into my fucking eyes because people were doing construction upstairs during my peaceful massage.
Speaker 3: So I've been there before getting a massage and one of the workers was in the room next door watching like Tella Novella's on their phone loud as fuck. So the whole time I was getting the massage, all the her was like dum like like literally like it was some like silly show. And I was like, cool, cool, okay, I'm not relaxing.
Speaker 1: That's Captain cooked.
Speaker 2: Ur.
Speaker 1: I'm Captain cooked.
Speaker 2: I hate the ur ur.
Speaker 1: I'm Captain cook.
Speaker 2: Why did they make that the sound for pirates? Like, what the fuck does that have to do with me?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Oh, what is it? I don't look that up. While I finished telling this, because I did the one she sucked the fuck out of my back. Two she left them on for like twenty five minutes, which is far too long, and I swear to God like when she was like taking them off by the end, because she did half of my massage first. Then she put them on, and then she just left the room for a little bit, and it hurts so bad. I like had tears like forming in my eyes. And then she started taking them off twenty minutes later, and she got one off, and then she moved to the second one and she tried to get it off, and she shook it a little bit and it wouldn't fucking come off. And I wanted them off so bad at that point, and I started like internally panicking. And then she couldn't get it off and she left the room for like three minutes. It felt like my skin was like ripping and it hurts so bad. And then she started taking them off, and like there were like four specifically that were hurting me so bad. She left those one for last for some reason, and I was like, I almost was like, hey, can you get this one off? And then like but every time I moved it like ripped my skin a little more. It was so miserable. I'm really curious.
Speaker 3: I want to go to a different spot and get cupping and see if that's how it's supposed to be. But I feel like there has to be one of y'all out there who's like a cupping fanatic.
Speaker 2: Who could tell us if that's how that's supposed to feel. But I feel like we would know, like it.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't hurt like it hurts. Yeah, Like I mean afterwards, like let me finish. So I like, she starts like wiping my back down, and I guess there was liquid coming out of my back because the rag was literally like neon pink, which was fucking crazy, and she just laid it next to me, and I was like, what the fuck just happened? And I swear to God y'all my back was like, like I thought it would help with my back pain because my lower back hurts all the time, like twenty four to seven literally just like a dull pain. And then like when I walk around a lot, like my life, have to leg hurts really bad. And that was happening recently because we like went to like Halloween, so I was like, oh, maybe this will help out a little Halloween. Yeah, maybe this will help out a little bit for me, or maybe this will help me out a little bit, y'all. It made my back pain so much worse, like literally did not help me at all. It felt like I had fucking bruises all over all over my back because I literally did I'm gonna inflict that picture right.
Speaker 2: Here crack like that was the craziest thing.
Speaker 3: She went down to his butt crack like you had one straight on like half your crack.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn she was.
Speaker 1: She was trying to suck the poop out of no trying.
Speaker 2: She was like, this man's consipated. I'm gonna say no.
Speaker 1: I had to warn her. I was like, by the way, I'm like really consipated. Like, please, don't if you like touch my stomach, don't go hard because I don't want you to perforate my colon. I swear to.
Speaker 3: God, she's gonna do like a zip popping video, but with your colon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that picture is gnar.
Speaker 3: Really, it's really I know, are you gonna like blur your butt crack or just show the world your crack.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna like crop it out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that socks. I wish you guys.
Speaker 1: Could see his butt crack, no, because they'd probably actually actually I might not even fucking put that picture because someone's gonna have some fucking shit to say about my nasty, fucking gross body.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, apparently, well I found a guy on TikTok whose whole thing is like.
Speaker 1: This really shitty.
Speaker 2: It's so dark.
Speaker 3: Did you look up like pictures to see how dark the cupping spots were supposed to be when you finished?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't.
Speaker 3: You probably should up because I wonder if, like what if that is? But there's I'm sorry, I actually no, there's just no way. It feels like that. I feel like people would be like.
Speaker 2: Just got copy none. I'm in so much pain like people are. I'm so relaxed.
Speaker 1: I was definitely being a bitch, like it definitely is not that bad. It's not as bad as I make it sound, genuinely, but it hurt me.
Speaker 3: Also, pirates didn't really say arc like they don't know that some bitch was just like me.
Speaker 2: Maybe it literally became pop.
Speaker 3: Learn a random film. It became popular in the film Treasure Island in nineteen fifty. But nobody knows why the fuck he did that. He just took his own kind of like with the Joker, Like no one knows why they were singing.
Speaker 2: They kind of just decided to sing.
Speaker 3: But I found a guy on TikTok whose whole thing is like this really stupid trick where it looks like he takes his torso off and like walks. I saw that, Yoh, that's his Did you go through his page? That's his whole fucking gag. That's literally his whole page.
Speaker 2: And what was he doing? I think he was at like a.
Speaker 1: I just saw him walking down the street and he did it.
Speaker 3: I saw a video where he was doing some shit like it was like a paid promotion and like he was like the act for some show. It was like the opening of a basketball game or it was something like that, like some big event.
Speaker 2: He was there, he did his trick, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, okay, weird, Like I wonder if he got paid to go and do that, Like what else.
Speaker 2: Does he do?
Speaker 3: And I went through his page that is white literally all he does. And once I find a page like that on TikTok where there's somebody who's like super popular, it's like Zach King. Is that the guy's name?
Speaker 2: The magician?
Speaker 1: Once you're down video editor?
Speaker 2: Yeah or what he's not a he like a magician.
Speaker 1: He's a he's a video editor.
Speaker 2: Like, like, I'm sorry. Once you are posting tiktoks via a DSLR, it's time to package.
Speaker 1: I know, we don't need to see those fucking poors. We really don't need to sell.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see the sharp ass video on my iPhone. I'm supposed to see like degenerate, like stupid comedic videos.
Speaker 1: Is that supposed to be your phone? Yeah, exactly. Your phone is taken out of your pocket, you record the video, and you upload it. Like that's what I want to say.
Speaker 3: The magic of TikTok. It's like on Vine when people started doing that on Vine? Do you remember at the end people would start uploading DSLR content and it just made no sense, like ak video, ak video on Vine.
Speaker 1: They've been doing that on TikTok recently. Like one hundred and sixty frame video or whatever frame per second it crashes iPhones.
Speaker 2: You did you ever get that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They like there's like videos that they uploaded on TikTok that only androids could see.
Speaker 3: We haven't had the text that crashes iPhone in a while. Like has iPhone just fixed their ship that you can't just crash someone's phone like that anymore, because remember that text that would literally just turn your fucking phone off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we may need to make that the title of this episode because the word or no, the tex text.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was literally just but just simp.
Speaker 1: It looked like star, like a shooting star. Yeah. They I think they patched that like almost immediately. But that shit was so fucking fun, Like I had some mass texting people, could you like tweet it and then like crash everybody's No.
Speaker 3: I think that was the thing because I got mine from Twitter, like somebody had uploaded it to Twitter, and that's how I found it, and I copy and pasted it from there and started texting it around and I literally sent it to easily like twenty people in my fucking iPhone. I was like, I'm literally turning all of y'all's phones off, especially people who weren't texting me back. I sent the fuck out of that shit. Like, if you weren't texting me back, I was sending that to your phone.
Speaker 1: Get crashed, bitch. Oh literally, the iPhones would be like crash out. I'm having a crash out the iPhones after getting that text. Oh I'm crashing out, damn Damn, I forgot, Damn I forgot, Damn, I forgot. Damn, I'm crashing out.
Speaker 2: Wait what is that? What were they asking her?
Speaker 1: How many equal sides?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: And I sauce at these triangles have none?
Speaker 2: How many quarters?
Speaker 1: Does it? It was how many many sides? Yeah? Equal sides? And she was like none, and then there, Damn I forgot when she said three.
Speaker 3: I see.
Speaker 2: I really can't get on her because what is it too? Is it too? I can't I don't even know. Okay, yeah, it's the two like top one, the bottom is different. Okay, but you scared the funk out of me because we just we just presented. I saw these triangles recently. If you're a constant watcher, a consecutive watcher.
Speaker 1: I can't remember what I did, but I'm killing sauce triangles now you're killing them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it was fuck mary kill.
Speaker 3: But I don't remember my answers. Oh, I said I was gonna kill the perfect triangle.
Speaker 1: What's it called equilateral?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna kill that.
Speaker 1: That's that is odd behavior because I'm marrying the equilateral triangle.
Speaker 3: We don't have to get back into it, like your your choice. You do what you want, I do what I want.
Speaker 4: One that.
Speaker 1: I saw siles equilateral and then.
Speaker 2: Don't look at me. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of it.
Speaker 2: Damn, I forgot, Damn I forgot.
Speaker 3: Well, I had a crazy migraine all day and I laid down to take a nap and I immediately knocked down and I woke up the least like gracious wake up ever. I was drenched in sweat laying on my stomach and I woke up like and I like literally made a sound.
Speaker 2: I I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: And then I woke up and it was dark, and there was something so jarring about going to sleep when it is bright as fuck outside and waking up to darkness, Like it's just just like a sad it's sadness. Yeah, It's like sadness creeps over me. And I'm like, I am such a piece of shit.
Speaker 1: It's like I can't believe I did that, Like I can't believe we should not be doing this. Yeah, Napping, I think is simultaneously the greatest thing and the worst thing you can do, because naps, Yeah, I mean, I love naps, and I've been trying recently not to take as many naps because like, I feel disgusting with my disgusted with myself after I wake up. But when I sleep, for like, I only take like I try to take like twenty six minute naps like that's like the sweet spot. Scientifically whatever, it doesn't fucking matter. But if I go past like forty five minutes, oh, bitch, Like I wake up with like a raging migraine, like I'm shaking in fatigue, Like I literally feel like I have HIV or some shit. Like it's literally like like all of the same symptoms, like I get fever, I feel like I have the flu, Like, oh my god, it's horrible. But that sweet spot, I like if I like when we go out and I take my quick little power nap before, like, oh, I feel like a brand new fucking person.
Speaker 2: Are you like a brand new person?
Speaker 3: No, I can't do fucking naps, bitch, like, because I just want to sleep through the night.
Speaker 2: I genuinely I am somebody who I can sleep for fucking ever. And I don't do well. I don't bode well with the short naps.
Speaker 1: Because I shout out body, yeah, shout out body. I don't bode well. Shout out body, yeah.
Speaker 2: But I fucking hate a short nap. It pisses me off.
Speaker 1: I hate a short king. I literally just hate a short king.
Speaker 2: I feel like we have a lot of short Like the men who do brave it out and listen to this, I feel like are short king?
Speaker 1: No see, I'm thinking the men that brave it oh, like the straight men. Yeah, the gay men that listen, they're all tall.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, all the all the gay guys who listen tall.
Speaker 1: Actually, I take back the twin comment. I don't think y'll are twings unless you want to be, and then you can live that life. You can choose to live that life.
Speaker 2: You can be that. But like, do you.
Speaker 1: Literally do you fucking Drew you? Speaking of Drew you bitch? Okay, So Addison just released Awkward Marine. We don't have to get into it. It's Monday, this is going up on Friday. You've already heard all the conversations about it. Masterpiece of a song. I fear she I mean been claiming it. She's the next pop girl. She's gonna have her moment, But I don't think she's gonna be like thrusted into like pop star status like an Ariana Grande or Olivia Rodrigo just yet. Eventually it will be a thing, but it's gonna take some time to get there because she still has to like convince people that she's not the old Addison and she's like this new perceived or new woman to be perceived. But in that fucking song, I don't know if you heard it, but she texted me afterwards and she was like, either way, made this for you. I was like, made what? And she was like, make a TikTok to it. And I was like, what the fuck? And she was like, Oh, you haven't heard the song yet. It's like, no, listen to it. When she said when I'll just play it for you, I'll just play it for you, You're gonna be fucking gagged because I didn't realize it either.
Speaker 2: Like what, I'm confused because I've heard the song. I've actually heard it a lot.
Speaker 1: I've been saving onto this. It's coming.
Speaker 2: Mean when I'm talking about Christ.
Speaker 1: Gave me, Drew gave me.
Speaker 2: True, she's not saying.
Speaker 3: She's saying more like, it's literally like I think you're having like the schizophrenia Disney adults have when they see the hidden Mickeys.
Speaker 2: You're seeing hidden drews Now because.
Speaker 1: No, Lana, Lana also did it. Lana also said my name. I mean no, Lana said my name.
Speaker 3: I'll give it to you. A lot of people say your name, It's very common. But gave me true, Like, that's.
Speaker 2: The biggest stretch of that joke you've ever done.
Speaker 3: When I saw you write that, like, but I thought that you had and I was like, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: I thought there was a part of the song where she actually at least sounded like it.
Speaker 1: Because Drew Lets, I still forgot to mention that I was wearing this today because we did a very special interview that I was really excited for that I wanted to dress dapper for and I did not want to change before the podcast. But I did bring that up in the interview, and.
Speaker 2: The person who was interviewing us was like, what, what.
Speaker 3: Well, I got into funny road rage. I took up my friend to's the airport today.
Speaker 6: Oh be a top talent, yeah, everybody ow, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I just went to fucking like push my hair back and my finger went all the way up like goddamn nose. I hope you can see that. I think I like literally have a knows I've never had.
Speaker 2: A bloody nose, which I hate, Like I want a boy.
Speaker 1: Let's go do a bunch of blow, let's get you fucked up.
Speaker 2: I didn't even think about that. That is like such an easy way to get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I used to have them really really fucking bad when I was a kid, Like wake up. Yeah, when I was twelve, I fucking raided. I went crazy. Y'all liked the slops. She's a snow queen from Dallas.
Speaker 2: How do you make your tongue so skinny? When you do that?
Speaker 1: They can't see it like looks fake.
Speaker 3: Well, I got into crazy road rage at the airport today. I was like going to pull in and I couldn't tell.
Speaker 1: If this woman, well were they driving?
Speaker 5: They were driving like a smaller audience.
Speaker 1: Do you get the license plate?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, because on the second go kilm for you?
Speaker 2: Oh thank you?
Speaker 1: How was a girl or guy?
Speaker 2: It was the old white lady.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna kill her. True, I'm gonna kill the next old white lady. I see?
Speaker 2: Oh thank you? That like actually means so much to me.
Speaker 1: Also, do you saw that ache?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: Listen, here Enya's brain, my best friend, my lover's brain. If you don't fucking stop hurting my friend. I'm gonna get really angry and I'm gonna take you out of there and shake you up and make a brain slushy. Stop fucking hurting my friend.
Speaker 1: Does that? Did it feel better?
Speaker 3: I was disassociating a bit, so when that, when I was disassociating, yes, it did feel better. I actually might have made it worse because you were yelling into my ear.
Speaker 7: Yes, in his ears, stop hurting my friend.
Speaker 2: But I got into crazy road rage.
Speaker 3: I was like pulling up trying to get to the curb and this woman I couldn't talk, frameing or not, and I wasn't even like I hadn't blocked her in or anything yet.
Speaker 2: I was being mindful.
Speaker 3: I was being very mindful of other drivers, and I was like, okay, I'm not gonna lock her in. But she did some shit that pissed me off. Technically, I guess I started this and this is very immature of me, but I was not having it. But she turned to me and like I hadn't moved my car, I hadn't blocked her in, but she turned to me and she goes and like starts yelling at my window and she's like hello, Like I can only imagine this is what she was saying because I was trying to read her list, but she was like hello, like.
Speaker 2: I need to leave. I need to leave, bitch.
Speaker 1: If you don't care.
Speaker 3: So I laid on my fucking horn, which I fucking hate when people do, but I like, I just like literally I was holding my steering wheel like this. And my immediate reaction to her yelling at me as I started laughing and then I went beep and I honked at her, and she.
Speaker 2: Was like and she like hit the horn back, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, I like hit it a few times and I was laughing really hard.
Speaker 1: She was like and like open face you make is so fucking funny.
Speaker 2: That's what she was, dude, Just like like.
Speaker 3: Like so like shocked, like her fucking jowls hit her knees like she was pissed at me.
Speaker 2: And she I was like, oh, bitch, you I don't I don't do have your She opened her door and was about to get out of the car and she's looking at me, and she's getting out of the corridor, I guess come up to me. And then I started laughing really hard, and my friends in the passenger seat just laughing at her too. So then I was like I saw, like, com me here, and I like was like going like this to her, and she was like like literally verbally like screamed like that, and then got back in her car and looked at me and moved up to like block me. So then she moved her car in front of me and blocked me, and then she hung.
Speaker 1: But she really needed it was wasting.
Speaker 3: Her time, but she fucked up because she like parked right in front of me to block me off. At this point, everyone's watching and I'm laughing, and usually when stuff like that happens and people are watching, I'm like, this is kind of embarrassing. But I was like, honestly, she fucking started it, and you're old and haggerty, bitch, choose your battles because you don't have much.
Speaker 2: Stamina left in this lifetime. And she parked her car right in.
Speaker 3: Front of me, so that like I was like, this is dumb as fuck, bitch, because I'm about to blow your ears out, and I just literally.
Speaker 2: Boo, and she was like like literally it was so funny.
Speaker 3: And then I was like I was like started kissing, like like blowing kisses, and then she was trying.
Speaker 2: To match my energy and she was like and like figure out, and I was dying laughing.
Speaker 1: She could not match your freak. And then that's for damn she did you hear that that reference? Yeah, she couldn't at your freak at all. And then I met your freak a little bit.
Speaker 3: Drove off embarrassed, and then when I got out, I was like laughing and helping my friend get their bags out of my car, and I was like, I'm so sorry. I just did that in front of you, like that's son, and we were cracking up. We were like, no, it's funny. And then this younger duo who.
Speaker 2: Was behind us, like this guy came up and he was like.
Speaker 1: Fuck that lady.
Speaker 2: She was being such a bitch to you, and I was like, thank you. I'm glad someone else.
Speaker 1: Saw in all women are bitches exactly.
Speaker 2: That's why we need a podcast me exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, should we have a fake podcast conversation where we're like acting like straight male podcasters. I mean that's very easy for.
Speaker 2: Me, yeah, because that's what I.
Speaker 1: Okay, So wait, I literally just ended the day and was playing with.
Speaker 2: Me, So okay, let let's talk like straight guys.
Speaker 3: So wait, what was thet say to us, like the gaggeryat all when you're.
Speaker 2: Ready to spill your tea?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was looking up with this fucking nasty bitch with huge fucking tits.
Speaker 2: Dude, they were almost too big, and I love big tips.
Speaker 1: Like I would, are you a tits guy or a boob guy?
Speaker 3: Honestly tits, but guy, I'm like kind of like I'm a bit of both, like it like both need to be perfect.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, I'm more of a personality guy, right right, No, I'm more of a tits guy myself.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, cool. Cool.
Speaker 1: When there's hairs, I pull them out one by one until I find a nerve ending and then I rip out the nerve.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: That literally like it sends electric shocks through their you know why.
Speaker 3: That just freaked me out and reminded me remember when I was convinced for one single day and I did nothing about it that I had breast cancer.
Speaker 2: This is kind of gross.
Speaker 1: Well actually it's literally because every time it's like clockwork, I have any this period like down like clockworks. I know, I mean, I don't have to talk about your fucking period, but Inya before her period every single time thinks she has breast cancer because my.
Speaker 3: Boobs just hurt so bad, and I'm like, this pain, this pain is not normal. But I will be going and getting a mammogram because I decided that I need to take that part of my health very seriously and I need to go get my pap smears and I need to get a mammogram.
Speaker 1: And I need to say I always thought pap smears were the mammogram.
Speaker 2: No wrench in your pussy and stick there and they're like they literally treat your pussy like a cotton. Like they go in there and they're.
Speaker 3: Like, let's get the slime sime collector simulator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get the discharge. Let's Oh, every time they go up in a girl, it's like a blind box because it's like what colors this charge is gonna be?
Speaker 2: And the mystery you always want the mystery one. The mystery one is green.
Speaker 1: Gunk and scene.
Speaker 2: Oh was that us talking?
Speaker 3: But I don't think I've talked about this on the podcast, But now that enough time has passed, I think I can say it.
Speaker 2: One time, this is gross.
Speaker 3: One time I had an infected hair follicle on my nipple and it literally squirted out so much puss and I thought it was a nerve ending coming out of my boob and I sat it. I remember in the gym having a true panic attack, like panic attacks for me are rare, but I was in the bathroom on the floor literally just like I felt that like dull pain hit my chest. And then I was taking a shower and I was like I couldn't breathe in the shower and I was just like, oh my god. And that's how I know I'm a pussy and all my suicidal.
Speaker 2: Ideation is fake.
Speaker 3: In that moment, I was like, I'm gonna die. I can't believe I'm gonna die. But that's different because I'm just gonna die. I want to die in a spectacular way, and it's going to be by my own hand.
Speaker 2: My death big, it's gonna be big.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a big moment, like it really it really.
Speaker 3: If I lived till like seventy five eighty And I'm just like, honestly, I'm done. I mean either gonna like smoke Heroin till I fucking die. But then I was thinking about that, I was like, that's embarrassing. Because like smoking heroines.
Speaker 1: Is like a spectacular way to die.
Speaker 3: I was thinking I'd blow myself up like a Mister Beasts video with fireworks included, and then give away all the.
Speaker 1: Money inside of a red Ferrari and it'd be.
Speaker 3: Behind a Patreon paywall that all the money gets donated to, like a cause that I like feel for I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Say, and I won't be having to give girls more bood jobs.
Speaker 3: Yes, it'd probably go to y'all's kids, like or like spread between y'all's kids and my families.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about that like I.
Speaker 5: Can literally do that, and you can, like legally, I couldn't do no.
Speaker 1: Like every time I get on an airplane, I fantasize about it crashing never mind and thinking about like oh people no, thinking about me dying and how many people would talk about me after I die. But then I sober up and I'm like, oh wait, I wouldn't know that. I know. Get to read, girl, I'm training. I know for a fact, for at least twenty minutes, I'm trending number one.
Speaker 3: On you better pray to God the super Bowl is it happening at that time?
Speaker 2: And there's not like a halftime show.
Speaker 1: Or fucking like somebody someone dies.
Speaker 2: You better pray to God Addison Ray doesn't release another.
Speaker 1: Single when you die, I know it's over. It's Captain cooked for me. But what were you saying? Oh, panic attacks, y'all, I've been doing this thing.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of like paraly like to para.
Speaker 1: Para paralyse, I'm paralyzed. Apparently, No guys there say I was paralyzed.
Speaker 2: I was just paralyzed, guys, No, seriously.
Speaker 1: But last night and you came home late and I had fallen asleep before she had gotten back, and I did this. I've been doing this thing like in the last like two years, where like I wake up in the middle of the night like completely no reason why, with my heart just like pounding. And I did that last night, and I proceeded to have like a gnarly, gnarly panic attack, like a sixteen year old Drew panic attack. I don't know if y'all know this, but when I was sixteen, I was having like the worst panic attax anxiety in my life. Like it was horrible rands. I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy. But if you're dealing with that, right, now just know soon you'll be a podcaster.
Speaker 3: So a podcaster if somebody suffers from like a panic disorder, that mic.
Speaker 1: Make it worse, It way worse. But I did it last night, like and you came home like scared me awake. And then like I wasn't upset with any but for some reason, I was just like viscerally angry. Like I wasn't angry at anything, but I just had anger flowing through my body. It was like really crazy vibes.
Speaker 2: Well, I have hormones running through my body that make me want to have sex with you.
Speaker 1: Oh me yeow meow know that part for real?
Speaker 3: Fuck, dude, I'm so sad Drew's going to Texas tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And like we've been so busy that we haven't had a proper day of sitting on the Actually, that is literally a fucking lie. We like three times we watched the whole season a fucking nurse.
Speaker 1: But that's like though I know.
Speaker 3: I was making the props for the podcast while we were doing that, so it doesn't count. Like I want to just sit on the couch and get nasty and stinky. Yeah, watch TV with you, But you're fucking.
Speaker 1: Leaving, I know, you don't miss me until I'm gone.
Speaker 2: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.
Speaker 1: No, that's literally see listen up, y'all. Y'all are all gonna miss me when I'm fucking gone, and you're gonna not make fun of my nasty, gross body.
Speaker 3: Okay, I want a few more edits of me, Like I've seen good edits, but like I need like a good edit.
Speaker 5: But I'll get you all the content for that. I don't think I've been getting them enough content. Let me know if you guys think I'm lacking on the content of me being beautiful, because like I know the editors are looking for a specific vibe.
Speaker 1: They're gonna clip that and make an edit out of me rolling my eyes.
Speaker 2: It's like a clip farming story. Let me you all want to be edited.
Speaker 1: Let me try to get like an in you edit. Ah No, I'm not gonna be able to channel it right now.
Speaker 2: Wait, what do you mean like angry?
Speaker 1: No? No, like like and like if a man is there, I'm gonna fucking kill him with my bare, fucking hands.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm glad that's Oh what was that last one? The last one looked like you were drunken about to throw.
Speaker 1: Off now velocity edit that. Oh it's gonna eat. I can see it now, I can.
Speaker 2: Picture it now.
Speaker 3: I'm glad that people will always identify my voice with like the voice of hating men.
Speaker 2: Makes me happy.
Speaker 1: It's a voice of reason, truly.
Speaker 2: But I do love men. There are men in my life who I do love. I want to make that bear. There's like five Will I ever be pro creating with the man? Hell the fuck?
Speaker 1: No, not gonna happen, not on and especially not on my watch.
Speaker 5: Like I'm sorry, I won't get into it because I talk about it so often, but like.
Speaker 2: Having kids and getting married to me is a death sentence, Like I'm not kidding, Like putting me in a situation where like I would, i'll date a man like whatever, Like yeah, like let's have fun. You want to fucking lock say and hold me hostage and make me bear children.
Speaker 1: You're a fucking killer.
Speaker 2: You're literally the pervert, fucking killer, monster, evil, evil demon dark.
Speaker 1: Like serve now serve no like like give like.
Speaker 2: I like, can't you've.
Speaker 1: Done it enough this episode?
Speaker 3: But I actually, I un ironically didn't mean to say that, But you can't bring that up because I really.
Speaker 2: Skipped to thinking.
Speaker 3: I get to thinking it's literally a death sentence, Like the idea of that feels like somebody's putting me in the thing where my head is through like the hole and everybody's watching me. Like yeah, it's like it might as well be a guillotine to me. It's like getting stoned in the fucking town square.
Speaker 1: Whoa, y'all. We did a thing, like we really, we really did.
Speaker 2: Everybody will know.
Speaker 1: We finally met Tricia and it was it was amazing. It was I was terrified of her. I was like shaking in my boots a little bit, but it was genuinely like like I was gooped and gagged like I can't. I very rarely get very rarely get gooped and gagged, like when Beyond was like sixteen feet away from me, Like I was gooped and gagged, Like when Tricia Peydas hugged me, I was gooped and gagged like I know.
Speaker 3: Also like it was, we did a shoot with Petra for her brand.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry on essence and Terry uh.
Speaker 3: She asked us to be a part of it, and it was Holly Madison, Terry Joe, and Tricia Paydes and me and You were like, duh, we're going to be there, and I guess they hadn't told anybody else that we were going to be there.
Speaker 2: So Tricia when she.
Speaker 3: Saw us, was like, oh, oh my god, like was so shocked, and so was Terry. And it was fucking awesome and it was such a fun shoot and I had so much fun. I love Petra, I love everybody was there. Holly was so nice. And Tricia made fun of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she made fun of us right to our fucking face. No, No, it.
Speaker 2: Was literally it was the most like, it was so funny and.
Speaker 1: I love it so much I haven't written down.
Speaker 2: We were talking to her about our Halloween.
Speaker 1: Costed yeah, and she was like, oh, like, oh, you already did your Halloween costumes and I was like yeah, yeah, like here's a video of them. And it was like the video and you posted on her account and like it's the most obscure, like esoteric, niche internet knowledge.
Speaker 3: That like no sense, I don't even I was like impressed by how many people interacted with that post. And I was like, it's kind of amazing that that many people liked that fucking TikTok, that many people don't know what the fuck is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have no they have no idea what the fuck was.
Speaker 2: They're looking at it, They're looking at nonsense.
Speaker 1: And so like Tricia had like the normal reaction of just being like oh, like she literally she literally basically did like, oh okay, like that audio in real life, and she was like, huh, like, you guys are like weird. And but then she started laughing and she correct herself, but like in a good way, in a good way, and I was like, no, we're fucking weird.
Speaker 2: It's okay, you could say that.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 3: It was just so sweet because I feel like she she wasn't saying it to be mean. She's like the sweetest person I've ever met, and but me Andrew were just laughing so hard, and I think she thought we were making it like she was making fun of us.
Speaker 1: It was a comedy.
Speaker 2: We literally did. We were like thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Like, I genuinely don't know if there's anything that Tricia could say to me that would hurt.
Speaker 3: My feelings, yeah, because she's said like I don't know, she was like she so literally, yeah, she was just so nice to us. And we got into a conversation about how she thought we were really funny, and we were like, that's so funny because we think you're funny, and she's like, Oh, I don't really find myself to be funny. I don't think I'm a funny person. Me and you were like you were literally tripping because you are so fucking funny, Like there are few people on this planet who were just to be born naturally funny. I feel like we're funny, but we definitely have to work home on it, like we had to hone in on what makes us funny and we have to like think of like things to be funny. And she is just so naturally funny. It was so awesome and we were just cracking up. Also, we sent we said, the video on our group chat and Christian goes, I'm genuinely so broad you.
Speaker 1: Got yeah, yeah, our friend Christian like we made a tick talk with uh Tricia, yeah, Terry, And we sent it to our friends because we were like, oh, everybody's gonna be gagged by this, and Christian was like, no, like on a real note, like I'm and it was like very sincere and real, and I was like, yeah, honestly, like this was a big moment, like legitimately like a big moment. But yeah, big things coming.
Speaker 5: Well, should we get shall we get into some media?
Speaker 1: Some media? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh my media of the week before.
Speaker 4: I have one one siop oh yeah, Drew, wait, Drew, give.
Speaker 1: Me Drew, sigh up, Drew the sign up. I only have one. Funerals are way too expensive. Air fry my body when I die, get all crispy.
Speaker 2: I just imagine your body like this big and crispy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like when you put a chip bag in the microwave and shrink. That's what happens to my body. And people like will run a knife over my body to show it crispy my skin.
Speaker 3: Guy. Oh, actually, I want to talk about this because we were talking about our friends with this, and specifically Josiah was like, no, no, no, that's awful. But I was saying, okay, actually no, Now I feel like people are gonna make fun of me because I was saying I love us all so much that like part of me does want to get him taxidermied when he died. And I think that is a very very polarizing idea. People are like very like it's it's just polarizing. You're either super down for it, or you think it's disgusting, horrifying, But I really either want to do that or I would get his little paw.
Speaker 1: And I want to pall or in tail because I love him so much.
Speaker 3: You love it so like y'all can't even get on me, because bitch, I have a fucking box of cat dust and some of my other cat's hair just sitting around.
Speaker 2: How uneventful like that.
Speaker 1: Cat does it?
Speaker 2: Literally cat dust? Like I can't like, I can't look at it and be like, oh, like she looks my little head, my little eddie, Like, bitch, it's a fucking bowl.
Speaker 1: Of ash and it could very well like just be dust they collected from the place.
Speaker 3: No, it literally could be like Also, I don't believe that they're like turning my cat to ash and a new container.
Speaker 2: They're probably fucking burning a bunch of them and being like, here's a little bit for this, bitch for this.
Speaker 1: You got like fourteen cats, I got like somebody else. You got a tay cat.
Speaker 3: I got a coyote in there for sure, like I probably got dogs in there. But yeah, let me know what y'all think.
Speaker 1: Actually, don't y'all are also I need to make it very clear, You're allowed to talk about me, but not in a way that hurts my feelings.
Speaker 3: This is your proof that you haven't been in a romantic relationship because you haven't thought about how you're going to communicate with them yet, Like you haven't thought through your emotions and then brought it to this.
Speaker 2: You're giving them mixed Yeah, you're giving them mixed emotions. You're being mean to them.
Speaker 1: Like guys to me.
Speaker 2: First, Okay, guys, seriously be nice like it.
Speaker 1: Just thank you.
Speaker 2: Now you guys are okay? Now go on a fancy date you're paying.
Speaker 1: Are we good? Everybody say we're good?
Speaker 3: I know there's at least one high bitch other who like acts said we're good.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 1: I need a TikTok of you saying we're good.
Speaker 3: Actually, no, we need to like do well. We'll write something out for the next episode. But I want to scare because I love the way y'all interact online for us, because it adds to the lore of the podcast. So next episode, we'll script out a little thing where we're leaving gaps for y'all to respond, And I want y'all to record your screen to be.
Speaker 2: Talking to your fucking computer that's hilarious, so that other people will find they.
Speaker 1: Are like, how do they record this? That's actually so and.
Speaker 2: We'll we'll like leave pockets.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll make it an easy joke for you all to make or or we'll like write the joke for you so you guys can respond. And then it's even freakier because all of y'all are saying the same joke, like, well, we'll make it.
Speaker 1: Work, We'll figure it out, but just be ready for that.
Speaker 2: My media of the week is what's his name? With Pierce Morgan, Oh, fucking hannibal.
Speaker 1: Arm and hammer, arm army hammer.
Speaker 2: Him trying to defend his weird ass fucking life, bitch.
Speaker 3: Fuck you, him being Pierce Morgan going are you a cannibal?
Speaker 2: And him going do you know what you have to do to be a cannibal?
Speaker 1: It's like my favorite line, and you have to you have to eat people, man, and you're going to recreate that word for word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so stay tuned for that.
Speaker 1: My media of the week is, uh, the fact that the Mars Rover has been on Mars for a fucking decade and has only traveled twenty miles. Bitch, what the fuck are you doing? Up there, Like it actually pissed me off when I found that out, Like literally, we spent billions getting you up there, and you're only gonna walk fucking twenty miles or scoot around Like it's not even walking, it's like like barely rolling.
Speaker 2: Is like the travel up there just like lagged out? Why is it so little?
Speaker 1: I don't know? It like literally pissed me off. I couldn't even read anymore about it, but I was like, are you kidding me? I thought it was like traversing the whole fucking planet. I guess naively because it's only traveled like like literally two miles a year. Two miles a year. I walked that. Yeah, I walk that in literally a day. Like get a fucking grip, I do that?
Speaker 2: I Disneyland.
Speaker 1: Also, why has Taylor Swift been on tour for literally three fucking years?
Speaker 2: She's like Frankie Valley.
Speaker 3: She's gonna be Franky Valley, Like who the fuck made her sign what contract?
Speaker 1: I'm not hating at all, I just genuinely want to know, Like how the fuck does she do that?
Speaker 3: I hope she she like performs until she's really old. Something about that is like kind of cinn. When a girl does it, I'm like, per but it is crazy, like damn she is big like that.
Speaker 1: Huh my, Oh I was gonna say, but my real media is I went and saw Megalopolis and that was the single greatest movie I've ever seen in my life. I think all the hate up for it is very unjust and unwarranted.
Speaker 2: Oh you like it? Did you give it five?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Uh no, that was the best worst movie I've ever seen in my life. That was fucking horrible in everything.
Speaker 5: Now I want to see like the first hour of it. I don't need to commit anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it was. It was rightfully made fun of into oblivion because there's like so many moments that I'm just like, actually, what the fuck was going on? But I will say I left with a full heart because it just made me think about how in his head, like the the idea behind the movie is like this is like his legacy, this is what he wants to leave behind, This is like where he wants the world to end up. Like it was really cute in that sense, and like you could just feel and like just like a bunch of like things that like an aging man person in general, like goes through and like you can feel that in the movie. But yeah, it's like I heard like some horror stories on set, like he would like be late to shooting because he was just like smoking hell a weed in his trailer and then he'd stumble out and be like because he's like four hundred years old directing a movie. Also, he sold his fucking winery for it, Like it's cute.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's kind of sad, But I guess he doesn't need it if he's like that fucking old.
Speaker 1: No, he doesn't give a fuck. He's he just one of this maid and he got it made. But he ruined independent filmmaking. No one's ever gonna trust anybody ever again.
Speaker 2: Well, my media of the week is Witchy Ta To by Harper's Bizarre Time by Culture Club and Crying in the Rain by Carol King. Such good songs. Time well, give me time and time makes love.
Speaker 1: My media. My other media is Bliss Bay eight b I L S B A E number eight.
Speaker 2: That's with people who like are so good at art in our community putting time into that, like there is something so magical about it.
Speaker 1: No, it's really, it's truly truly a beautiful thing. Oh, also one last thing and then we can for real go. But let me send this to come.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Like.
Speaker 3: I do want to say, I feel like we don't talk about it often enough, but to end up this episode, I.
Speaker 1: Want to say at Matt's Underscore Creations, go check.
Speaker 3: I do want to say, you guys are fucking awesome and I talked about.
Speaker 1: For literally an hour today in our interview, like, bitch, we are so fucking blessed, and I mean it to my fucking core. Yeah you have y'all, Like you.
Speaker 3: Guys are so cool and you guys have such a deep understanding of just us and it feels awesome and I feel like we're so lucky, and y'all are so creative and so good at all the art you make, and like the amount of cool art I see come out of our community genuinely makes me feel like we got blessed with the fucking masterminds.
Speaker 2: And then I'm like, of course, of course you freaks are good at art, Like I know.
Speaker 1: Only makes sense, but literally thank you, because.
Speaker 3: I know when I see good art from you guys like it genuinely, the smile that puts on my face is unronically unreal and thank you guys for continuing to listen for so long, because let's get to the end of the year. No, all I can think about is I can't believe y'all are still here.
Speaker 2: It's very unreal. But don't forget. I'd fucking hit all of you in the face and within an instant.
Speaker 1: And don't talk about my body. And don't talk about my fucking body.
Speaker 2: Oh you thought, oh you.
Speaker 3: Thought I was being fucking nice to you, you fucking freak bitch yup, don't fucking talk about my girl because I fight, yep, and I haven't fought in a really long time.
Speaker 2: No, so i'd probably get my ass beat.
Speaker 3: Nope, but I'd still fight and I would lie if I lost.
Speaker 2: That's a that's I'm not even kidding, Like, bitch.
Speaker 3: I was sitting outside, like in the middle of the night on the phone last night, at like fucking three am, sitting on the corner, and somebody was just walking by with headphones on this like random girl. And I looked at her and she was like on a midnight run, which I was like, girl, you're so fucking brave.
Speaker 2: This is dangerous.
Speaker 3: But then I convinced myself that she was crazy and she was gonna come over and beat the fuck out of me.
Speaker 2: And I thought about it. I was like, would I go in there and lie and say I beat her ass? I was like, yes, the fuck I, but.
Speaker 1: He's gotten a fight and I got my I beat her ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I fucking I killed her ass. Like she's out there dead on the floor.
Speaker 1: I think I would. I think it would be funny if I got my ass beat, Like if I initiated, if I like it would it would match my energy so well if I got beat.
Speaker 3: I feel like if I got beat up, it'd be like, oh talking on you, No, it would win it.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't let you live it down if I if I saw you get your ass, be in you like, I'd make sure you were okay first, and then like after a couple of weeks, I'd be like, I think.
Speaker 2: That's what would push me to kill myself. You can't win a Thank you guys for watching. See your next big sh