Speaker 1: Hey, Hi, what's going on? Andy?
Speaker 2: Not much? You put this hat on me because you don't want people to know that we record multiple episodes in one day.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's a different day.
Speaker 2: Oh really I like your country Uh what is it? Country club?
Speaker 1: Look? Yeah, you know, I'm I'm biff today.
Speaker 2: Are you going? What are you just playing tennis with Diane?
Speaker 1: I was like, it reminds me of the Johnny that dick on karate Kid, you know, like the blonde, always like the preppy blonde. A hole.
Speaker 2: I've never seen the karate kid. Also, I'm taking his hat off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll take this off. Welcome to Serial Killers, episode one forty nine. I just went away from one fifty.
Speaker 2: I know what are we gonna do?
Speaker 1: Absolutely nothing.
Speaker 3: It's two guys with us blonde, just a bowl at his bood. The review is the wheels for you? What is Scott gonna say? What's Andrew gonna say? Well, that's just OK.
Speaker 2: They'll be.
Speaker 1: We do argue that.
Speaker 2: And you get to hear that slope. Bet we don't slurp or but we do chew.
Speaker 1: I used to cut the chewing out, but I can't do that anymore because of the video.
Speaker 2: Sorry Scott, just blame it on me once again.
Speaker 1: Well, I think people have me so thelioma and they don't like the chewing.
Speaker 2: I wish I had my own button bar of sounds because I would do a Scotty's playing the victim card.
Speaker 1: It's not mesothelioma, that's the asbestos.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, if you were a loved one had mesli.
Speaker 1: It's it's uh, it's it's me so horny fenioma miso. Yes, you're right, You're right on the money there, something like, so, welcome to Serial Killers. It's Monday. Another week has gone by and here we are, and I have to apologize. The last episode was just bickering and arguing, and.
Speaker 2: It's always bickering and arguing because the minute anybody said as anything that goes contrary to what you think, what you believe, it's immediately like shut down, but I feel and then you crawl into your little hole, your little Scotti's Scotti's cute cubby hole. And then it's immediately like.
Speaker 1: But here's what I'm thinking. If we're only going to do one episode a week, we need to give the fans.
Speaker 2: We can do two. You want to go back up to two because I saw on Instagram as Serial Killers PC. You once again said that it was my fault that we're doing one episode a week.
Speaker 1: I just think that if we're going to do one episode a week, we should do the best episode we possibly can.
Speaker 2: I'm in it for that, but it's my computer went off again. I can see you just fine.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to change the settings, Millennial Andy. Let's sit down.
Speaker 2: So I never stood up.
Speaker 1: You were about to. I saw that like like the what's my line thing where you were about to stand up, where it didn't really what Yeah, what what's my line?
Speaker 2: Are you on drugs?
Speaker 1: Yes? Down to the cereal sack. Oh, we forgot to do something in the last episode. I just remembered what we'll do it at the end of the day. The banana milk. Yeah, just remind me. At the end of this episode, we'll drink panimelk. All right, So going down to the cereal sack. I don't know what should we do.
Speaker 2: First, Andrew New New New New, All right, people are lucky they can't see you from the waist down because you're wearing camouflage pants.
Speaker 1: Well that's they can't see my pants.
Speaker 2: I know. I keep looking at you I'm like where Scott's legs.
Speaker 1: Secret Squirrel Joel from shopwrit furry friend Joel ordered this special for me because I couldn't find the fourth in the series of new kind cereals. Oh boy, it's honey almond.
Speaker 2: Okay. I said in the last episode that honey cereals can't be bad. I was then proven wrong when Barbara put that abomination out. So I'm looking forward to this one though, because I think they'll actually do well.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So there is a touch of honey in here. And the thing that makes me happy about this is, even though it's not advertised really in the title because it's just called honey almond, there are big slivers of toasted coconut in here. Okay, you know me and coconut, I'm a fan.
Speaker 2: Do except for toasted coconut cheerios. You weren't a fan of them.
Speaker 1: No, those were not good.
Speaker 2: Now I liked them again.
Speaker 1: I still have not organized all these things here, and I need to shake this cereal.
Speaker 2: So can you just blame me for it like you usually.
Speaker 1: Do, And I'll tell you something. The mouse the cursor is not even here. Okay, it's just not even It's not even here. So I can't even do anything andy.
Speaker 4: When you came and turned my computer on, did you accidentally touch something? You definitely did, Yeah you did, Okay, well just needed you to blame me for it.
Speaker 1: It's a rather small box, just ten ounces of Kind cereal, and you know that the bag inside is going to be smaller than the box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're baby sized.
Speaker 1: Why don't they do the chocolate chip Kind bar? I know we did have a chocolate one, but it wasn't I thought they were going like, never mind, I don't know what I'm talking.
Speaker 2: I'm very confused.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just forget. I'm thinking of Cliff bars.
Speaker 2: Oh. I love Cliff bars.
Speaker 1: I wish Cliff would make a cereal.
Speaker 2: I feel like I always forget how good granola bars are. Is like just a quick snack.
Speaker 1: Those are granola bars? You still call them granola bars?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I pretty much call anything in bar form granola.
Speaker 1: Like a Cliff bar or a Kind bar is not a granola bar.
Speaker 2: What's the one that has the uh, the guy and he's like mountain climbing. That's cliff Yeah, yeah, that's not granola.
Speaker 1: No, it's not granola. Oh okay, my favorite Cliff bar? Can I tell you. Yeah, it's the nut Butter series, okay, And it's the tart cherry cashew nut butter cliff Bar. It is delicious.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. Cherry is very Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't know there were more cherry cereal. There should be more cherry cereal.
Speaker 2: Eh, I'm gonna say now on that one. Although I feel like maybe in my older age, I'm starting to like certain things that I used to not like, like Selter. I hated Selter as a kid, and now I love Selter. And I can't set drinks.
Speaker 1: Every time that you eat a cereal that it has dried strawberries, you're drinking Seltz.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's I still hate that though the consistency is not great, and I don't like the sparkly feeling in life.
Speaker 1: I never understand why you say that.
Speaker 2: You don't okay, it has a fizzy taste and you can't lie it's getting dehydrated in your mouth.
Speaker 1: No, it is dehydrated. It's getting rehydrated.
Speaker 2: It's doing that sign. I don't have a spoon.
Speaker 1: Stop throwing your spoons away from episode to episode. Take it out of the garbage, young mackey.
Speaker 2: You don't get me a spoon, Thank you know what, They should have made a Malamar cereal.
Speaker 1: That is ingenius, thank you, and that could be sold year round because malamars are only sold in the cooler months, and some people listening to this podcast may not even know what a malamar.
Speaker 2: Is the best things in the entire world. Can we give away a Malamar box to people? I'll go buy it and then you just have to ship it.
Speaker 1: You gottait till it's on sale because it's like very expensive.
Speaker 2: It's so good though, like five bucks. I love malamars, especially when you put them in the fridge and they get a little cold.
Speaker 1: They want to sale a chop right for ninety nine cents a few weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Wait, so, malamars are basically just marshmallow chocolate covered gram cracker.
Speaker 1: Just think of a moon pie if you don't have Malamar's, it's kind of like a moonpie, but smaller and rounder and puffier.
Speaker 2: They're absolutely delicious. If you've never had one before, and you're the first person to tweet us.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, thousand people can't tell which one was first. No, We'll think of something npisco ing. You don't know what that is? What's that really?
Speaker 2: Okay? I'm gonna eat now by mm hmm.
Speaker 1: There's a whole lot going on.
Speaker 2: No of its good.
Speaker 1: The coconut is good. No, not for me. It's a mess. There's a lot. There's a lot going on in here.
Speaker 2: I'll give them two bowls.
Speaker 1: There's not a lot of flavor. No, what's on your phone?
Speaker 2: I'm just getting a text message? So I was looking at it.
Speaker 1: Two balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's not good.
Speaker 1: Is that what you said? Yeah, I don't want to do the same as you. Okay, two balls.
Speaker 2: It just has too much going on and none of it works. No, it's very much like if you sat underneath like a funnel that just had straight trail mix coming into your mouth. That's it. It's just not good. It's too crunchy. There's too many different things.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sorry, I had to wait a second, and then I pictured me with a funnel over my mouth with a trail mix falling in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just not good. It's not No, don't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So as far as the kind cereal goes, because we're done with them now. Not commond, no, clanberry uh uh, chocolate yes, apple, yes.
Speaker 2: So maybe what I'll do is on cereal killers PC dot com. I'll put ranked your kind cereals and it'll be its own separate blog posts. That way, if you're in the grocery store, I want to say, silly, So you're telling me someone because their new cereals may see it and be like, oh my gosh. May want to see how we ranked the four kind cereals.
Speaker 1: I would like to see how we ranked shredded wheat so I could see which ones I can buy.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, maybe you should go into the blog posts and see which ones.
Speaker 1: Whereas in the supermarket, I.
Speaker 2: Just type the exact brand time for all that what brand did you want to buy?
Speaker 1: Post?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, we did post shredded wheat. Yeah, post And if you just typed post shredded wheat, it would have popped up.
Speaker 1: I did you?
Speaker 2: Didn't you typed in shredded wheat in the last episode, So of course it's going to show you the thirty four different episodes or thirty four different.
Speaker 1: Did you hear that? Did you hear that? That was like another one hundred and fifty people just turning this podcast off because they don't want to hear this. I'm going down to the cereal.
Speaker 2: Sack now, Oh you're back, so happy.
Speaker 1: Hello Cascadian farm. You take this granola home? You want a granola, right?
Speaker 2: Can I see it?
Speaker 1: It's fruit and nut granola.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna try this one before I bring it home.
Speaker 1: Fruit and nut granola.
Speaker 2: What's the fruit? Now?
Speaker 1: More fruit and almonds. As compared to the previous recipe, the.
Speaker 2: Box that I got was bigger than that one.
Speaker 1: Granola boxes generally are not that big because granola is smaller and condensed.
Speaker 2: Yes, even though this is thirteen full box of granola.
Speaker 1: It's thirteen point five ounces. It's sold by weight, not by volume.
Speaker 2: So wow, yes, so fascinating. People aren't tuning out for that. No, No, they're tuning out when you're being proven wrong. No, you're right.
Speaker 1: Okay, So fruit and almonds. The fruit in this particular box are cranberries and raisins. That's boring to me.
Speaker 2: Also, the new calorie thing that they're doing is very interesting. I like it. They give you two different columns.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like that and snack Yeah, or dry cereal with a half cup of what this one.
Speaker 2: Says, cereal with half cup of fat free milk.
Speaker 1: We don't use that stuff.
Speaker 2: You don't use that stuff.
Speaker 1: We don't use fat free milk, No, he's whatever is Well, generally use one percent just because it's kind of not middle It is kind of middle of the.
Speaker 2: Road, Yeah, because two percent is like what reduced?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then there's full on whole milk, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Whole mill. I don't know who drinks whole milk? Scary?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with home milk?
Speaker 2: No, scary drinks. Scary drinks cream. He does cream with his cereal.
Speaker 1: He just puts half and half.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I can't do that. It's just too much.
Speaker 1: These episodes are just not very entertaining anymore. I think we should just hang it up.
Speaker 2: Do you just like trolling because you're just a giant troll? Do you realize that because all you do is just like complain and then you just blame it on other people. Then at the end of the episode, you'd be like, that's fun. Andy.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the trolls from the Eddies you would stick up on your desk, you know the Trolls movie. Yeah, Now, well, while they were.
Speaker 2: Like Jackie my sister had troll dolls. Yeah, there were a little troll things and they have little gems in their belly button.
Speaker 1: That you would stick on your desk.
Speaker 2: Mmmm mm hmm off bub well.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, what what do you get?
Speaker 2: Some type of seed?
Speaker 1: It's not very crunchy.
Speaker 2: No taste is already shoggy. Yeah, I give it three balls. It's not bad, but it's not good. I think if anything, Jordan's was better two balls. I give it three balls because I like the things in the cereal. It's just a little the texture is not great.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna move on to the bonus box. And I still can't find the jingle serial Killers the bonus bux.
Speaker 2: But do you realize that maybe you're bringing the episodes down?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Not, It's not me anymore.
Speaker 1: I do anything really. Yeah, what you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna say is being on camera makes you nervous. You don't know where to look anymore.
Speaker 1: It makes me nervous. I'm not looking anywhere. I'm just here.
Speaker 2: So then why are the episodes going down?
Speaker 1: I don't know. There's no entertainment value anymore, there's no old commercials. And why don't you.
Speaker 2: Get those cued up? Why don't you get that fixed?
Speaker 1: Because anytime I do a cereal graveyard, you yell at me. Nobody wants to hear that.
Speaker 2: And here we go. Scotty's playing the victim again. Scotty's playing the victim again. Scotty is playing the victim again. I wonder what he's complaining about. That's my own jingle, because you never make any of the jingles I want.
Speaker 1: But I don't make the jingle.
Speaker 4: I'm just going to start singing it now because it happens quite often. So I just went down to the Cereal sack.
Speaker 2: Commercial because I feel like in early episodes, you definitely used to play the commercials, used to like throw in some fun eighty stuff, used to play an eighty song.
Speaker 4: Nothing is ever ready now and I can't do that. Pick this one up from Arrowhead Mill, got them. It's on the bottom shelf down there with some of the bagged, puffed things. And I always saw this and I didn't know quite what it was, kind of like the way Amarand throws me when I read it in the ingredients. So I got you a box of Spelt. What, yeah, Spelt. There's organic spelt flakes.
Speaker 2: I feel like if I were hiking in like Colorado, I would eat spelt.
Speaker 1: It's regionally sourced at the Great Lakes. Organic Spelt flakes were developed based on the principle that great tasting food can also be wholesome and nutritious does not say anything about delicious.
Speaker 2: Okay, I feel like in that show Alone where it's basically like Survivor, except like your Corton, like you're by yourself for the whole time, and it's just how long can you last by yourself?
Speaker 1: Is that show from the eighties?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I never saw it, Okay, so I won't talk anymore. I guess, but I think one of the starting foods you can get is spelt.
Speaker 1: Spelt was one of the original gratings grown by early farmers, with twenty five grams of whole grains and a good source of dietary fiber preserving. It is a cereal you can feel good about enjoying every morning. You want to see if we enjoy it, Andrew.
Speaker 2: We're not.
Speaker 1: But sure they put a lot of strawberries and bananas with it because it obviously has no taste.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going to be like a rice crispies on its own.
Speaker 1: You're kind of Oh no, no, it's not even going to be rice crispy.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's just going to be crunchy, blandness.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know, what we might be pleasantly surprised. Yeah, this is a tough bag to open that right now. I'm gonna be mad at myself when I tear it. I just wanted to what damn it?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: I ripped it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my mom. I went to their house and I said, I think in the last episode of this episode that they've been eating raisin brand I opened the box. You would have thought a bear mauled the box. It was torn open on both sides. She did not wrap the bag. It was just was a mess. The box was a mess. I almost sent you a picture, but I didn't want you to like your morning to be just ruined.
Speaker 1: You know what, I think that we should do what We should start sending these cereals out after we try them. We should roll the bag down and chip them out to people. That way, they don't sit here and get stale. People know they're relatively fresh.
Speaker 2: No, I've made that suggestion before and you're like, no, in the library, find.
Speaker 1: Me the episode where you say send them to listeners.
Speaker 2: Fine, do anything but keep the stale bags.
Speaker 1: So these flakes kind of look like they actually look like nutt and honey flakes. If you remember. I know you don't remember them because you never even heard of the cereal before. But they look like nutting honey flakes, even though there's nothing. I don't think on the flakes. Here you go a friend of mine, Oh.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. We oh kind of smells like Domino's pizza.
Speaker 1: What, yes, No, it does? Okay? Ready? One? Two three. It's not as awful as I thought it would be. There's really no sweetness to it at all. For a second, it tasted like urine.
Speaker 2: But I don't know what it's doing, but it makes me feel like the milk is expired, even though I know it's not.
Speaker 1: That's it. It wasn't urine, it was sour milk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I give this two bowls. It's not the worst thing I've ever had, but it certainly isn't good. I feel like if I plant the flake it'll grow a tree.
Speaker 1: You might organic hole grain, spelt, and then it's as wheat, which is wheat flakes, organic fruit juice, concentrate, apple or pear. Not sure what they put in it. It's one or the other. Sea salt, vitamin C, vitamin E. That's it, all right, apple or pear?
Speaker 2: Two bowls.
Speaker 1: Just a bowl and a spoon. Okay, just a bowl and a spoon. Yeah, we're done. Okay, terrible, terrible Episode one nine.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe next time you should prepare like eighties jingles. You should maybe have a song cued up to ask me what the song is, like, go back to the old times when you were really into it. Let's do something else, Okay, like.
Speaker 1: Gonna go back to the cereal library since Halloween is just a week and a half away. Oh god, no, you got to try the Booberry a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: I don't want to try this, Frank and Berry.
Speaker 1: It has been re released again. We're not gonna do it again because it's the same recipe. It's the corn based cereal, not the oat wheat cereal. They won't revert back to that for some reason, even though the online positions are just going crazy. Have you seen it? Did you sign?
Speaker 4: I didn't, And I don't even want to know what niche community you're in.
Speaker 2: That's like, guys, you need to sign this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the cereal community.
Speaker 2: We're not eating that with milk.
Speaker 1: No, you're just sticking your hand out.
Speaker 2: Please don't overpour.
Speaker 1: You overpoured you needed to get marshmallows.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, buddy, it's just so gross, Like look at this.
Speaker 2: Look at this. Usually the marshmallow is like not squishy, right right, You see this size? You see what's going on? Right now? Look at that? Look at that. That is not normal.
Speaker 1: Marshmallows are supposed to be squishy, not like that. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Why are you torturing me?
Speaker 1: What did I do? Nothing? It's just fun, Okay, this is your.
Speaker 2: Version of fun. It's not pulling up old eighties songs or ninety songs anymore. It's not finding the commercials to old TV shows. How it's torturing Andy with old moldy cereal.
Speaker 1: See what I should have done in the last episode with the retro Golden Grams And yeah, I should have played some eighties stuff.
Speaker 2: See this is on you, not me.
Speaker 1: It probably was like a cool retro eighties Golden Gram's commercial I could have played, and you just stopped real like with your rad dude character.
Speaker 2: You know, remember, yes, see you need to get back into that Scott tap into that.
Speaker 1: Eat the cereal too.
Speaker 2: It's stale.
Speaker 1: Just eat it.
Speaker 2: It's stale.
Speaker 1: Look I said it first, so you have to eat it.
Speaker 2: It's so gross.
Speaker 1: Even the this is like, look at this back on the shelf. It goes nonil Halloween.
Speaker 3: Take the bag out, throw the bag away.
Speaker 1: But why does that bother you so much? Who cares if there's a bag in the box.
Speaker 2: Because there's no point. Just get rid of the food this way, roaches don't come.
Speaker 1: So what we Oh, you want to helk? You want to try the banana?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: So the thing that's really cool is people send us stuff. You guys send us cereals. Companies send us things. So Banana Waves sent us a bunch of banana milk. I'm so excited and Andrew is going to try it. I had this strawberry one earlier and it was delicious. Here's the original.
Speaker 2: Mmmm. Kind just drink it.
Speaker 1: You can drink it because we don't put other milks in cereals. We only use cow milk, So feel free to just drink that wood.
Speaker 2: That is delicious.
Speaker 1: Good glad you like it.
Speaker 2: Hmm. Could you use this as an alternative to milk?
Speaker 1: Yes, people do those things. They use that and they use like a mild milk in you know, soy milk and lima bean milk, all.
Speaker 2: The things that you hate using with cereal.
Speaker 1: You didn't even flinch when I said lime of bean milk. I'm pretty sure that that's not a thing.
Speaker 2: It's a bean. I don't know bean milk is a thing.
Speaker 1: I love Lima beans. I know I'm in the minority, but I love Lima beans and I even love suck atash more than that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I've ever had suck attack.
Speaker 1: Do you know what it is?
Speaker 2: No? Is it like a leafy vegetable?
Speaker 1: No, it's lima beans with corn.
Speaker 2: That's so exciting it is?
Speaker 1: It kind of spruces up the lima beans. Yeah? No, thanks for listening to Cereal Killers. We're next Monday.
Speaker 2: Oh, hold on, you're gonna find on the next Serial Killers. You had no jingles, you had nothing cued up this entire episode. Now we're going to find you're on the next one. Yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Here look, oh it's not even here. Yep.
Speaker 2: Because you don't label things and put them in folders.
Speaker 1: It's just so obnoxious to me.
Speaker 2: Do you know what we didn't do in the last episode. What we didn't say like and subscribe, nor did.
Speaker 1: We say because we got mad at each other.
Speaker 2: We didn't say go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com. We do they follow us on social you do all that? Yeah, so head to serial Killers PC dot com. It's our website where you can see all the cereals we reviewed.
Speaker 1: You can listen to the Really you can't go ahead, I'm sorry, I don't mean to interrupt.
Speaker 2: Okay, So yeah, if you go to serial KILLERSPC dot com, you can see what cereals we reviewed, you can listen to the podcast. You can find us there also leave us alike.
Speaker 1: But they're already listening. They're already listening to the podcast. Why would they go there and listen to it. They're listening to it right now, right.
Speaker 2: So leave us a review. We love reading your reviews. They're super positive and encouraging.
Speaker 1: And where does that even? Where do they leave a review right there on the website?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: They Now, I prefer them go to the Apple iTunes app and leave it there.
Speaker 2: Well. I would have continued my sentence, but then I was cut off and like I was trying to say, oh, that's on the next serial Killers.
Speaker 1: So on the next episode it will be our one hundred and fiftieth episode. I don't know what that means. Oh, I'm sorry, I continue Andrew, were you still saying something, Where are you going well, at least say crunch crunch, will see you next week. I love you, Andy, I really do. You're like my little brother. Hello, come back all right