Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcast, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Hey, everybody, welcome to the Buck Brief. On this episode, Gabrielle Kucia is with us. She's formerly of the Trump White House one American News and now she does some great stuff out there in the commentary world and hangs with my friend DC Draino. So she's in the fight. Gabrielle, good to see you, great.
Speaker 2: To be here. Thank you. Buck. Hello everybody.
Speaker 1: So immigration, Biden talking about basically doing a mass backdoor amnesty. Is this a panic maneuver? Was this the plan all along? What do you think?
Speaker 2: Okay, so, first thoughts is it's the plan all along, because they if they if Biden is actually running for president, which I still am under the impression that he actually won't make it on the ballot. I really don't think that. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. All roads lead to old in decrepit. But if he needs to pull out a landslide, if he ends up leaving that election or that campaign and puts and someone else comes in place from the Democratic Party, they need to at least make sure that they can garner I don't know, banking on one point one million votes, of which would be the one point one million of those that are illegal aliens who are married to US citizens would automatically gain the right to vote, So of course you can just bank on those people voting Democrats. So this is definitely a you know, I mean writings on the wall I sist all the time. Of course, this is during election season, so yes, it's about elections. It truly is, and it doesn't It's just it's bizarre to me certainly at this point, you know, if you won't even go into a security aspect of it. I used to be a security contractor as well, and I'm just looking at the fact that Chinese nationals coming into the United States up eight percent since twenty twenty one, and that was based on numbers from twenty twenty four fiscal year, which clearly is not finished yet. So the future is not looking bright. And this is just exactly what those that want a globalist world want. Not to sound doom and gloom.
Speaker 1: But so I assume you you had a security clearance then right, possibly, yeah, sure, and you probably never left classified information in your garage at your beach house or pas Worth with it, and if you had, you would have gotten in trouble unlike the Bidens.
Speaker 2: Uh one hundred percent. One hundred percent. But it doesn't matter. I just kind of wish that my last name was something more like, you know, like Biden's. I'm just gonna throw this out here for you for a hot second, if anybody knows, Biden's actually is as a derivative of a word for a genius class of plants, and it means devil's pitchfork, devil's bootleg. So really, you know it does. Yeah, a lot of people don't know that. I mean, I just I do. I just spew out my thoughts on Twitter and then sometimes people see it. Sometimes they don't know. One really saw this one, but it's true. So like Biden's Evil, it's in the name. Just when you talk about, oh, the tactics of immigration or law and whatever it may be, these things are happening not by pure surprise anymore. And that's the issue I think for a lot of conservatives. But then people that aren't interested in politics, they have this desensitation, you know, to what's actually going on in the world, and they feel so small, like they have no utter say truly, and how can you ever have any say? Because I would also make the argument in today's world, these policies are being run am up because we started even back I dare say during Bush that states were allowing illegal immigrants, those enemies of the state, even you know, Chinese nationals, to obtain driver's licenses. At one point you could show maybe tax id, maybe you show some sort of document. And now these days, as of twenty twenty three, and I'll you know, before I even get there, let me back up for a hot second, those that influx of states making those decisions actually happened under Obama's watch about ten states. We're hitting almost a quarter now, to believe, it's nineteen or twenty at this point in the United States. But now we have other states. I believe it was a Colorado, Yes it was Colorado about a week ago. They've totally just threw caution to the winds on these illegal immigrants being able to having to prove that they have a tax id or showing any sort of citizenship to any other country. They can actually just provide expired documentation and it's unverified. So this is just the place that we're in and I shook you on a whole like little little trip, but I can go forever. You know.
Speaker 1: I think that the problem with illegal immigration is that it's actually become so wide. All of the problems are so widespread, and it's such a massive issue now that to begin to talk about or to begin the process of fixing it or at least stopping it from getting worse, almost sounds like you're detached from the reality. Right, Yeah, it's so bad that to talk about it, it's like all the houses are on fire and you're like, well, where do I get a hose? Will all the houses are already on fire.
Speaker 2: Well, the problem is too is like, well, who's really like holding the hose and who's managing the water that comes out? You know, about two weeks ago, Optica Foundation is an organization that bolsters science research and they're involved with a lot of universities here in the US, and they actually just got caught secretly being funded by Huawei, which we know as a conduit to the CCP. And this was happening in Washington, DC about two weeks ago, and no one really talked about it. I haven't heard any members of Congress on the left or the right speak out about this, and so much so that Optica Foundation and is acting very guilty because once they were caught about two weeks ago, they gave back all the money to Huawei from twenty twenty four and the last two years. So alarm bells to me definitely go off in that sense. And that just kind of just as a full you know, everything's kind of feeding into itself, is it? Where is the best interest? You talk about the bidens, I don't think they have our best interest. They have their own interests. You look at someone like Steve Bannon, what's happening to him right now? I mean, we shouldn't even be surprised if that's happening, unfortunately, because think about all the people that are in prison for J six, Jake Lang to be one of them. I just spoke to him last week in a matter of a few days of doing a news hit with him and him telling the truth and the experience of his solitary confinement. All of his modes of communication were confiscated and he's now with zero contact confinement.
Speaker 1: So why would he be I mean, we're covering a lot of ground here and moving. Yeah, No, it's fine. You know, I've been covering the J six thing with Julie Kelly for a while, you know, her putting her reporting forward and having her call on radio. And one thing that has been just astonishing and pretty terrifying me the whole time is this solitary confinement order for people who are non violent, even in the crimes they allegedly committed. Right, It's not like, oh, I didn't do the murders, but you're going to hold me in solitary because you're afraid for the public safety because you think I did. They didn't do anything violent, but they're still being held in solitary. Like, how did that happen to the guy you just mentioned?
Speaker 2: I mean, I can't even answer the how, because I'm still trying to honestly piece together, even just in his specific case, the how. I still don't understand it. It's sometimes it really is a matter of you know, those forces and the intelligence agency, those that might be a little bit higher in government that are honing in on just people who are at the right place at the right time for them, which would be the wrong place and the right time for us. But at the same time, you know, I look in the scope of something, you know, parallel that to you know, what's happened with the verdict with guilty verdict, right, shame sham verdict for Trump. But then I know history in some sense is kind of just repeat itself. It's not that I'm saying that we shouldn't be fighting and that we don't need to not talk about this. We absolutely do and in the Conservative Party to do a hell of a lot better, because that's why people like Steve Vannon are getting hit now too. It's gonna it started at the bottom. Everybody thought it was find out trickles up to the top. Now if someone like Trump say that he ended up behind bars, which you know, good luck to the Biden regime for that. Seriously, because I'll be at the front door. I'll break in, no problem. But I look at like history, genuinely, and you look at somewhere like the Czech Republic. I mean, they had a huge revolution, the Velvet Revolution, which was all about fighting communism, and it was who's the vuklev Havel? Thank you? Yeah, see you, Foxy. You know that's good. You can pronounce his name better than me. But he served in prison for four years and then became the president of what was then Chucklesvakia. So yeah, maybe that's just the play the play, right, do you.
Speaker 1: Think do you think Trump? Do you think there's a reality here where Trump might run and win from prison?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I don't think. I've said this a lot lately, and I really do believe it. It's not me just like trying to make a joke or anything like that. But I think at some point down the road, we all thought, oh my goodness, things are just so crazy they they cannot possibly be true. And I'm like, it should be the inverse. Things are so crazy at some point that they ought to be true. And it's it's not that hard when you really look to find the truth in that whether you're following the money, you're following relationships with people that have been members on Capitol Hill or at the White House or whatever, it may be, like, it's all there. The problem, I think now is one there's that desensitation, but at the same rate, there's access to information, which is, you know, incredibly helpful for people that really want to uncover the truth. But it's like you're almost it's almost like overload. So it takes time to sift it out and piecings together. I think people get really excited and just want to start like putting out little morsels of information they might have found and then dump it on Twitter, and then everybody starts writing a narrative and goes a little a wall. But yes, to answer your question, I do think that there is a reality of that.
Speaker 1: I will talk about that. Let's talk about something that has to do with not J six prisoners, but weaponization of the DJ and that's the banning possible ban and in prison. Let's get to that in a second. First, from our sponsor here, Porter and Company. Look, Porter Standsbury, somebody I've known for a decade. The guy is brilliant and he did something recently that a lot of people would think doesn't make any sense at all. He cut his salary to a dollar a year. Why would he do that, Well, he says it's because he's found a much better way to save and get paid. Porter says, there's essentially a new form of money in America. It's making some people very rich, and the richest people in America are to use it. You can too. It's not bitcoin, it's not gold. You got to check out what Porter's talking about here. Watch Porter's latest detailed presentation online at secret Currency twenty twenty four dot com. He details how to protect and grow your wealth from the years to come using America's new money. I doubt you'll see this discuss anywhere else in this way. Take a few minutes go check out Porter's fascinating insights secret Currency twenty twenty four dot com. That's secret Currency twenty twenty four dot com. Do you think they will really lock up Steve Bannon over a congressional over contempt of Congress?
Speaker 2: I want to say no. I do find it really odd. I don't know if anyone else has kind of talked about this. I do find it odd that the sentencing has just been ruled out when they expect him to report to this correctional facility in Connecticut on July first. That timeline is just incredibly short. It's really hard for me to wrap my head around that. Genuinely just that this would actually happen, But it is alarming.
Speaker 1: So Bannon is supposed to turn himself into a federal facility July first.
Speaker 2: July first is what I had just seen today, and that doesn't match up to me. I don't even see that ever being possible. Would riddle me anytime that a court case has ever actually moved so speedily. So I don't know what the deal is there. If there is, I don't know. I genuinely don't know, but I do think it's it's bs and it's kind of I mean, I know, probably spare the commentary, but I just it's like an alarm. And it's for those in the conservative movement too, you know, it's like everyone's like, oh, you know, in the political grand scheme of things, if I'm not conservative, I'm not going to speak up. Then it's I wasn't at J six, so I'm not going to speak up. And then one day someone's going to come for you, and no one else is going to be there to speak up for you. And I think a lot of people think that it's just these you know, everyday Americans that were at the We're on the ground, ground zero of the capital, and it's happening to someone that ought to not happened to. I don't I don't understand it. It's what because he had any ounce of involvement, because he was physically there on the Capitol. I was a few miles away. You know, my biggest regret is that I wasn't there. It sounds like a Super Bowl. I wish I was, like, I don't, I don't understand it. But yeah, apparently July first, and they're they're purposely. I mean, I'm sure you guys already talked about this and your viewers probably know. But he's no longer a part of Club Fed. He'll be at this correctional facility just like the regular people, apparently in Connecticut and dan Berry. Yeah, and I'm sure it's nothing like the the dan Bury Outlet mall in Connecticut, so.
Speaker 1: That that part, I think is definitely correct. It's not going to be like the dan Uryet. There are a few people in uh in prison in currently who are just I think in prison because of their You mentioned J six prisoners before, but people who are serving sentences because of their association with Donald Trump, including his longtime accounting for the Trump Organization, Alan Weiselberg, Peter Navarro, who was a senior policy and trade advisor for Donald Trumps intempt.
Speaker 2: Of Congress, which is just so silly to me.
Speaker 1: I mean that there have been plenty of Democrats who have done that. Yeah, yeah, We'll come back into this in a second. Sponsor Right now, bar Creek Arsenal do you shoot Gamrielle? Are you somebody likes guns?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, sure, am sugar weasel.
Speaker 1: Have you have you ever won? Have you ever checked out Bear Creek Arsenal? You got to You gotta see Bear Creek Arsenals.
Speaker 2: No, but I'm not gonna lie. These promos are pretty nice. Even the first one. I'm like, I better protect my assets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we do. You're telling people about the good stuff. Bear Creek Arsenal is amazing. Look, I've I trained the agency with guns and now I'm a guy who tries to just keep his as sharp with his self defense as he can. And that means that I'm constantly trying to think of what are the best firearms that I can have. I've got a whole lot of them, but my last three firearms purchases have all been Bear Creek Arsenal. They offer a wide range of premium calibers at a fraction of what the competition offers in terms of price. How does Barkreek Arsenal do it? No middleman fees, no running it up, because you're just paying for some name that you've heard of before with Bear Creek Arsenals, all about what you're getting, what you're shooting. Incredibly accurate, durable, well constructed firearms, all made right here in North Carolina. I've seen the facility myself. Learn more about Bear Creek Arsenal at Bear Creek Arsenal dot com. Slash buck Use promo code buck to get ten percent off your first order. That's Bear Creek Arsenal dot com. Slash buck. Use promo code buck for ten percent off your first order. You think they're gonna I mean, I hate, I hate to tell you this, but I think you're wrong. But I'll ask you anyway. You think they're going to replace Biden? You're on the you know, my co host Clay says this, they're going to replace Biden at this stage, who's going to replace him? That's what I replace them?
Speaker 2: I don't, it's the most That's fine. Hey, book, I wanted to be crazy talk. I wanted to be so crazy that it's not true. How about that?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, I'm happy.
Speaker 2: As a claim with that case. But I appreciate that maybe I'm not the only one thinking that. And you know, what it's not that. It's not that I'm saying it's going to happen, right, It's not that I'm saying it's going to happen. But at the end of the day, the reason that the reason for the season is elections. It's election season, and the reason for the season of this country killing itself is because we and I don't mean this out of like disrespect at all, but it's just that we we don't think that these things are going to happen to us. And it doesn't mean that I know it to be true, but I'm going to stay vigilant at all times and assume that you know what's the best case scenario, right, Like the best case scenario is that you're prepared for the worst case scenario at all times. And I don't think that's a play out of the Democratic book that would be left unwritten. I think it's in the book for sure. And maybe it's not this election. Hopefully it's it's not this election, right. I think that Trump has done a great job this this first term and has a lot of things that he would like to finish through. And obviously he wasn't perfect, as no person is, and there was a lot of I don't okay, say crap here, I don't know, but there was a lot of stuff in the swamp and there's still a lot of work left to be done. And it doesn't even just end with him, you know, Like I'm one of those people where I, like I said, I loved Trump and I had a great time working for him, and I definitely got to see like a direct difference between working a political don't have no your viewers have a heart attack, but a political during Obama and being able to compare that perfectly alongside a Trump presidency. And it was night and day even just by the pure characteristics of the people that were in the building. And so there's a possibility that these things happen, and I'm going to prepare for worst case scenario at all times. And even if someone else is brought in, Trump did a great job and he still is speaking for a lot of people and a little relentless. So you know, it's like a basement campaign. What's the difference between a basement campaign and someone else just pulling the strings? You know, it's I don't see a difference. The only difference I really want to see is election integrity. I think that's our biggest hit, one thousand percent. I think it's great that we're registering people to vote. I think it's great that we're telling people to vote. I think it's great that conservatives are finally waking up and trying to, you know, indulge themselves into the culture war at the end of the day. I mean, you know, when I first started in journalism, I was in Broward County. I'm I'm in Tampa, Florida right now. When I was in Broward County, I was Desantus and Andrew Gillham. I remember that was like a really high stake, you know, gubernatorial race, and at that time, there was no reporters there. There were hardly any people on the left or the right, and there was the voter machines sitting in a room full of glass windows. And when I arrived, they started not because they knew I was a journalist, but when people started arriving, you know, Laura Luma was there too. Like when people started arriving, then the poll workers were putting up pieces of paper, newspapers, whatever they could to cover up all these glass windows so that we, as the free people who are voting, can't even see how these things are actually being processed. At the same time, voter registration or voter machines were caught on fire. I know that sounds ridiculous, but they actually were, and there were bout it's left. I'm sure you remember this, Buck, but they were a bunch of ballot boxes left empty. But I don't know what they were going to do with them, left at the nearby airport in a in a rental vehicle, unmanned. So I mean, at the end of the day, my point being, yes, it's great that we talk about these things, get people into the culture war. At the end of the day, even with you know, getting people to vote, getting them in a register. I don't believe anything until I freaking see it, and I haven't seen anyone count ballots. All right, that's our problem.
Speaker 1: Whereas people go to follow a story time with Gabrielle Kucia, which a lot of topics very fast. Hey, you know, people refuse to believe that I'm from New York because they say that I don't sound like it and I don't have a New York cadence. Gabrielle, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you right now this is probably the calmist I've ever been in an interview because you know, like you make you make me feel really calm. You know, I felt like I was like smoking a cigar in the middle of the Sopranos episode.
Speaker 1: You know That's that's my idea. I want people to common common, relax on the comm as.
Speaker 2: I could ever be no pulse. But you guys, it's Gabby Gab. It's underscore. Gabby gabs on Twitter and on Instagram, and then I post my videos on DC Draino's YouTube account as well. So take a gander. If you feel.
Speaker 1: Wonderful, wonderful Givedrena, give Draino my my regards. A good man, Gabrielle, thanks for hanging out with us.
Speaker 2: Good to see you, Thank you, great to see you. Appreciate it.