Speaker 1: Here, he is here, he is I. I was just washing my hands and I started singing Season two, Season two? You know what? You know what that song is?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Who are you on? Have you season two? Jesus Christ Superstar? Come on, Donald, I'm not up on that one. You're not up on Jesus Christ Superstar? No.
Speaker 3: My brother even performed it in high school. He played Jesus in it too, And Nope.
Speaker 1: John Legend's version was amazing. I don't know if they did a whole live thing with and I saw.
Speaker 3: I didn't see it the thing, but I saw a little part of this one person singing this song and he was singing so passionately. He was a bald guy, very big gentleman, and he was singing so passionately.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think he was playing Judas. Was he playing?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: I forgot the name of that actor. Yes, too, Well you looked that up for me. He's amazing. I think he won the Emmy for it because it was a broadcast thing, but it was really good. I mean, I if you like musicals and you haven't watched that listeners, I encourage you to check it out because it was fuego.
Speaker 6: And was.
Speaker 5: Mary Dude she's amazing too. I love her song. I love song.
Speaker 1: Brandon Victor Dixon. This man is such a good actor and such a good singer. Holy shit. Yes, Sarah Burrellis can do no wrong by me. Let me tell you.
Speaker 3: I do like her music, and I like the story. I do like the story behind that song too. I'm not gonna write you a love song. I like the story behind that too, where the Labis read a love song, right, and she.
Speaker 1: Was She's like, I don't want to write a love song. So she wrote that song and it became her biggest song ever.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: But she wrote this the musical Waitress, which is just incredible and uh and man, she's just so talented. I love her music. I love her music.
Speaker 5: Did you ever see the movie Waitress?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Carrie Russell, Carrie Russell, and yeah, you know that song I Choose You by Cyber Ellis. It's a really good song.
Speaker 5: I don't know that one.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to sing it for you.
Speaker 5: I don't know season two, yo, But check this out, dude. A lot of things happen in between season one and season two.
Speaker 1: So many things happened.
Speaker 3: Speaking of musicals, do you remember the season two musical we had to do for the NBC Upfronts was Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, so tell everyone that story. We were a big hit, by the way, I just read. By the way that season two I read this on Scrubs Wiki was our biggest rating season?
Speaker 5: Was this after we followed Friends? Though I don't know, but maybe yes.
Speaker 1: Scrubs originally aired season two between September two thousand and two and April two thousand and three on NBC. It averaged fifteen point nine to four million viewers per episode. That's insuly cow for those of you who don't know. Nobody be number.
Speaker 5: We'd be number one on television, bigger.
Speaker 1: Than fucking football now. But we waited against them.
Speaker 3: Neither one of us would have got canceled if we got those numbers.
Speaker 1: I know, sixteen million people. You just don't get ratings like that anymore. And that was our So this was our most watched season right on.
Speaker 5: Well, great, great start to the season too. The episode is amazing.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so yeah, go ahead tell them.
Speaker 3: So we find out that we're getting picked up and we have to go to Upfronts again, and all I could remember is.
Speaker 5: Dude, last year's Upfronts was so amazing.
Speaker 3: We'd already spent the summer together, so I don't even I don't even think we I guess.
Speaker 5: We had started shooting.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I remember being like, holy cow, upfronts again, this is gonna be the best night about it, so much fun.
Speaker 1: We were excited, and they said, hey, good news. They're gonna do a sort of a musical number and you guys are going to be the star of it. And and it was. It ended up being humiliating, right, it was the song.
Speaker 3: You you didn't you did not like it at all, but the song was you know, the song was from back in the day.
Speaker 1: Just to remind people, just to remind people, this is like a basically, it's a it's a it's a convention where where they're gonna sell the show to advertisers. And we're like the convention entertainment and they've taken the song Ain't no stopping Us Now and put lyrics about selling the show to advertisers in right.
Speaker 3: No, they no, they put it into they put they made the lyrics about how we were coming back for season two.
Speaker 5: So instead of it ain't no stopping us now, We're on the move. It became.
Speaker 2: Us.
Speaker 1: Now we've been renewed. Yeah, yeah, And then then I remember this one scrub scrubrub ain't gonna get scrubbed.
Speaker 5: We got to see it too, Scrub.
Speaker 1: Someone wrote the genius lyrics scrubs ain't gonna get scrubbed. We've been renewed. No, we got to see the two, Okay, And then do you remember any more of the lyrics?
Speaker 3: That's all I remember, But I remember we all had a verse and something. Some of it was like Scott Sassa was no fras, like.
Speaker 1: So he Scott Sassa, who was the who was the president or something at the time. He's like, Scott Sassa is so sassy or something like.
Speaker 5: That, something like that, something crazy. But it was like a Vega.
Speaker 1: It was like a fucking Vegas number. It was humiliating.
Speaker 3: We came out on we came out on Gurney's and they pushed us out on Gurney's.
Speaker 1: And there were dancers all around us. It was like it was like a like a convention Vegas number.
Speaker 5: And we had dance moves and everything.
Speaker 1: We had to rehearse a lot.
Speaker 3: And remember we did it in front of Meghan u Megan Malali and uh le Jay Leno showed up in the middle of I.
Speaker 1: Think they had ye And then I remember in rehearsal we had to It was so humiliating. We had to like we were like bumping butts like on the side, like there was like and I remember I had to bump Johnny Seas butt and I want I bumped him two hard ones and he got really mad at me that I that I I hit his butt too hard.
Speaker 5: Maybe Johnny got a bad hip and never told us no.
Speaker 1: I think I just was. I think that there was supposed to be a gentle hip bump, and I just I went too hard. And I remember Johnny giving me a look like bumping my hip like that again, and I'll fucking kill you.
Speaker 5: You took it too hard.
Speaker 1: Come big gets gone, dude. I wonder if there's video. I'm sure there is.
Speaker 5: I'm sure there is video of that.
Speaker 3: I'm sure if you look it up some well, now you know what, somebody somewhere has that on video. And I remember when I was a kid and I would do stuff like that. I would try to get that video so I could put it on my reel when I was auditioning for things like yo I was also in the NBC Upfronts.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean? Did you ever do that? Did you ever have a reel before?
Speaker 1: Yeah, back in the day, you had to have a reel and when I suppose actors do these days as well. But now I guess with the Internet, everyone one you can just you can look on YouTube or Vimeo for people's reels. But at the time, we had to like video assemble a on videotape a reel of your work.
Speaker 3: And you have to like literally record it from the television. Could you know what I mean, at least at.
Speaker 1: Least at least a video camera on the TV.
Speaker 3: Well, no, no, no, if you do, you have to literally tape it off the television and then edit it together.
Speaker 5: I remember doing all.
Speaker 1: Because you could never get your ship from like no one was gonna send it to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the studio wouldn't send it to you for you.
Speaker 1: So our ring tone is live. Finally, everybody, you can finally get the song live. There's been a little controversy with the missing m Come on. Dan has sent them the updated version, but a lot of people have said, where's we updated it. Dan just sent me a text that's saying he sent the updated Are you allowed to update ringtones? Dan A, sorry, it's not even the this time. I just had it off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can update the ringtone if you want to, and I you know, we'll see if they added as another option, whether it's like a second option versus note.
Speaker 1: But that version has been seven all right. I just want everyone to know because there was a lot of beautiful requests for our theme song to be a ring tone. It took a while for some reason, but we made it happen. It's on Android and an Apple and you can get it by going to our Instagram links. I hope, I hope Donald you put it up. You did put the bio just click on the bile or you can look at my Twitter I put it up there, or of course you can just google Fake Doctor's Real Friends theme song ring tone. But we're very excited. But yeah, in the comments, a lot of people were like why not, and I was like, fucking Dan, you didn't put them on? And then why because he's the one who sent them the fucking file. What do you think the file? Joel? You did? It's totally meant. I don't want to be mad at Joelle. I have more fun to be mad to Dan right here, it's way more fun. I liked you well too much. I want to be about of Dan listen. So then I was like reading all the comments today. First of all, I couldn't get the link right, and everyone's like, the link doesn't work, and I was like, Flings is an asshole. Finally I get it right and people are like, where the fuck is the mm hmm, and I'm like, fucking.
Speaker 3: Daniel, Dan, I'm glad you didn't put them because now there's two versions out there. There's the original version and then there's the remix. That's how you that's how you know it's a remix.
Speaker 1: We should have dropped it later, like the remix. But then I saw people the comments were so funny. People were like, can we get them separate? Because I want that to be like my text alert.
Speaker 5: Oh wow yo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Daniel, you're gonna have to send him another one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, send him another one another one, now, another one.
Speaker 1: Another one another one keep dropping the we keep dropping ring tones another Zach another one another one. Yeah, that's how we go, that's how we drop our ringtones. Now there's now there's Bill saying five six seven eight, another one.
Speaker 5: Another one. We're gonna do it. That's it, It's done. Another one.
Speaker 1: Now you can be the best, be the best ringtones we the best ring tones?
Speaker 3: Mm yeah, dude, do you remember the summer because I remember the summer very well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after we wrapped, Wait, before we move on, shouldn't we sing it? Shouldn't you sing us into season two?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: My bad? Eight?
Speaker 1: Well that wasn't very enthusiastic. This is the beginning of fucking season two. Bro, you know something mine, pretend you're just get off your angry peloton guy, you know something?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 8: Five?
Speaker 5: Six, seven, eight?
Speaker 8: Stories?
Speaker 1: I about sure. We made about a bunch of thousand nurses.
Speaker 5: Said, he's the stories as everybody's ears are like this right now? God done.
Speaker 1: You're drinking a beer. Huh, just a little beer at one Listen, man, you drink you drinking some quarantine doing a little day drinking quarantine stuff.
Speaker 5: Well, we're all back in the house, aren't we.
Speaker 1: Oh man, we're so fucked in l A.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 1: We're so fucked.
Speaker 5: It's worse we go, it's work we go.
Speaker 1: We need to live in a bubble. Remember that John Travoltam thing where he lived in a bubble. Yeah, man, we need that around our houses.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're back in.
Speaker 1: We're so fucked. It's worse than ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, and and and everybody was very I was very optimistic about reopening.
Speaker 1: And everything were their masks?
Speaker 5: Man, do you think it's the masks?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You think we just reopened too fast?
Speaker 1: You know, Dan, you're so knowledgeable about this ship is.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, though, you shit on them and you make him feel like shit, and now you're going to them for the information.
Speaker 1: I love him. But when everyone says there's no m hm, I was like, this fucking guy. Now I know it's Joelle, and I can't be imagin Joell. I love her too much, So I'm just lost. I don't know what to do with myself now. Man, is it a masks? No one's wearing as it's both.
Speaker 8: I mean, look, this is this is a systemic problem. We are in the middle of dealing with systemic issues in huge, huge quantities, and unfortunately it's all collapsing at once. Our economy is such that, like back in two thousand and eight when the housing crisis happened, we changed rules so that we couldn't make that mistake anymore. But banks are just finding other ways to pick up debt from other things, and instead of mortgages, this time it's businesses. And they're like, surely this won't go bad, because a shit ton of businesses won't go out of business all at once. And now here we are, so the economy is crashing at the exact same time this COVID thing is happening. So people are like, we need to reopen the economy so that we don't go into absolute critical red mode. And by doing that, we had an incredible spike in cases because people were like, we need to ope the economy, we need to get bars up, we need to get blah blah blah bah blah open, and people were so hungry just to get back out there again with no masks and none of the proper equipment and no proper social distancing. And so we are paying the price, I mean, we are paying the price for so many years.
Speaker 6: Of not paying attention to what super rich people have been doing to this country, and unfortunately it's all unfolding once.
Speaker 5: That's truly unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Wow, well well said, you well said, And it's very upsetting. But we're here to cheer people up, so we should change the subject, right, Donald.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, do you want to five six seven eight it again?
Speaker 1: No, but I kind of want to just do a quick I just kind of want to sadly say it five six seven eight Okay.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, this summer between season one and season two, Donald and I live together. We've told you this before, but we lived together in a loft in Soho, Manhattan.
Speaker 3: Yes, where are our neighbor was our neighbor, Amy Tan, Amy Tan.
Speaker 1: And she really didn't like all the ruckus we were making, which I understand. You live in a very expensive loft and two fucking yoyo heads rent above you. Anyway, we were fun as hell, right, We were a good times in New York. Donald was making a movie called What Donald.
Speaker 5: I was making Uptown Girls?
Speaker 1: Uptown Girl. What was the story of Uptown Girls?
Speaker 5: For those that Uptown Girls?
Speaker 1: Of course most people will know, but those who don't know.
Speaker 3: It was a story of a young entitled girl who lost all of her money and had to become a nanny to make ends. Meet Brittany Murphy, right, Marley Shelton, Dakota Fanning, myself, Heather Locklear, nas. This is the first time I got to me is nas quite a you other people?
Speaker 1: Did you enjoy me?
Speaker 3: Directed by bo as Jaquin. I totally enjoyed making the movie. At this point, I got braces right inside of my mouth, and I got them right before I started shooting this movie.
Speaker 1: So this was your first movie with a lisp.
Speaker 5: I don't have a lisp.
Speaker 3: But the crazy thing is I don't have And we'll get to the episode soon. But even in this episode this, I have the braces on in this episode and I noticed it, but I'm not sure everybody else could notice it.
Speaker 1: Well, I remember you coming to set and it sounded like you had you had a lisp, And I remember Bild being like, what the fuck are.
Speaker 5: You doing with Did you notice it in the show?
Speaker 1: I didn't? You did not notice it?
Speaker 3: This is a we could go right to Bill right now, Bill, did you make me come back in and redo? Did I have to ad r the first episode of the season because or the first few episodes of the season because of the braces that I had put on the inside of my mouth.
Speaker 5: After season one of Scrubs, After the summer of Scrubs.
Speaker 4: I remember here because Donald came back excited because his teeth, I mean his teeth did look great. They still look great, but he was like.
Speaker 1: So the cool thing.
Speaker 4: You can't even see the breakers And because he had like big honk embraces that were behind his teeth so they wouldn't show on camera, but it made him sound like Sylvester the cartoon cat. And there was definitely some loop in there. But hey, the results are great, Faisan, I love him, I love you guys.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, Bill. I don't remember, but I do remember that I remember laughing at you, being like, what the hell were you thinking? Because they were on the inside of your teeth and you seem to have changed. You were like, you seem to have a speak a speech impediment all of a sudden.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, well, what were you in New York for?
Speaker 1: I was doing a production of twelfth Night at the delacord Theater.
Speaker 5: What's the Twelfth Night about?
Speaker 1: I'm not going to summarize twelth Night, Eavy, but if you ever get a chance when the world's back open, dear listeners, you want to go to the Delacorte Theater in Central Park in the summer. It's a beautiful open air amphitheater where they do free Shakespeare and you can google how to do it. You get in line early in the morning and you sort of have a picnic and you and you can hang out with your friends and and if you're in line early enough, you get these free tickets. And they have great actors that come and do the plays, and I mean much bigger stars than me. I mean Meryl Streep and Natalie Portman and all these super fancy people have performed there and uh and they and they do really really cool productions. Mine had Jimmy Smith's and Christopher Lloyd and Kristin Johnston and Julia Stiles and actually David Harbor. Interestingly enough, Oliver Oliver Platt, Oliver Platt Sterling Brown was originally in the show with me, and then he broke his leg and the part was taken over by David Harboro. So there's the level of actors that are rolling through the Delacorte and and by the way, so then when it rains, you can't do the show obviously, and it rains a lot in the summer in Manhattan, and so you kind of are like it's like a like in sports playing when when they take a break right.
Speaker 5: In baseball halftime halftime, No, when when.
Speaker 1: It rains in baseball, they pull out the big rain delay. They pull out the big tarps. That's always fun. That was my favorite part of going to the baseball game. You'd see all the guys roll out the tarps.
Speaker 5: So not the game.
Speaker 3: No, in a game you were like, please please make it rain, so I could see the guys rolling.
Speaker 1: I just thought the game to me was boring. But when all the men came out and did a choreographed in unison like tarp release, I thought that was beautiful. I also like it. I also like it in the what is it the seventh inning when they when they clean up the dirt, you know when they do like the like they run, Yeah, you know they're in the seventh thing starch when they jog and they have their little screens they pull and they make the dirt.
Speaker 5: Look pretty Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: I like that part too. Anyway, So this is my story. So I had written Garden State and I was trying to get it made, and I knew that Natalie Portman had done a play. I believe she had done the seagull in at the Dela Courte in Central Park, and I thought, oh, here's a good angle for my letter to her as it was raining outside, and I believe I was in the same dressing room that she had been in, and I wrote her a letter saying, dear Natalie, I'm writing to you from dressing room whatever be at the Delacorte Theater, which I believe was yours during Seagull, and I want to talk to you about this movie. So that was sort of my inn and I wrote her this personal note and which led to her saying, I love the script. Let's have lunch and uh, and then we were off to the races. But it all began there at the del Court Theater in Central Park.
Speaker 3: Dude, I remember that letter, and I remember you reading the letter to me. I did, Yeah, you did read the letter to me. And first of all, it wasn't just a letter. You put your heart and soul into this.
Speaker 1: Oh you got it. You gotta be, you gotta give it to lay it all out on the line.
Speaker 5: No doubt.
Speaker 3: But this wasn't like like I feel like, there were so many versions of this letter, you know what I mean, and you read me like one of the final versions. And I don't want to get too far into detail, because it really is a message between you and her, but it was well tied together. You were like, it just started raining in the beginning of the letter, and at the end of the letter you were like, they're gonna call me soon. The rain is just stopped.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 5: It was so writing it was a letter.
Speaker 1: You recounting my writing to me gave me goosebumps. I I always write. In fact, I'm gonna write one today to an actress. You know, as you know during Quarantine, I've been writing this new screenplay and I'm very excited about it, and it's time for me to write one of those letters again. You know, for those of you not in the business, when you're when you're reaching out to a star that you might you might know them as an acquaintance, but you might not know them at all. You might and then you chatted with their agent and there and the agent might love it and they say, okay, well before I give it to her, you want to say something to her or him, and uh and you write a note and it's sort of like an impassioned plea to to really consider it. And uh so I'm writing one of those after this, after this.
Speaker 5: That's great, dude.
Speaker 1: You know we're starting right now, dear Donald, what oh fuck?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want to say I've never received one of those notes. I'm really looking.
Speaker 1: Forward you never have. I'm sure you've probably gotten an email, maybe like I like to do it, like like old school, like handwritten. But I'm sure maybe you've gotten an email like, dear Donald, we love you for this, please consider it.
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, yes, yes, but not a freaking handwritten Zach Braff note to star in a movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna write you one. I'm looking forward to it this time. I'm gonna write you one for this look forward to it.
Speaker 1: I've even done, you know, because I collect some old school, old school typewriter is, like really old ones, and I've even done like I've even typed them out on my old fucked up typewriter because that that kind of looks cool.
Speaker 5: Let's put it this.
Speaker 1: That might be one step too far, I think. No, with this particular actress, I might go handwritten.
Speaker 5: It's well, that's fine too, but it's not too far. This is what I think.
Speaker 3: Look if I had from nineteen seventy something envelope with a letter in it from Spielberg asking me to be in Jaws, go on I would freaking lose my shit, and I would I would have and I still had it.
Speaker 5: It would be worth so much to me. It's priceless.
Speaker 1: I have a letter from Spielberg. You know that.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm bringing this up. I'm trying saying to you.
Speaker 1: Do you I'm.
Speaker 5: Trying to segue into this thing. So you have a letter from Spielberg? Really?
Speaker 1: Oh good segue? Donald, Yeah, I have a letter from Spielberg. After Garden State. He wrote me a personal note saying how much he loved it. And it said something incredible like on behalf of so many, I want to welcome you to the world of being a filmmaker or something like that. I mean, I'm acting like I don't have it memorized and I framed it. It's up in my house because I cherish.
Speaker 5: It, right, That's what I'm trying to say. Was it on typewriter?
Speaker 1: I don't think he typed it. It was like it was. It's a typewritten letter. It's a physical letter, and I don't think he sat there and typed it.
Speaker 5: You don't know that.
Speaker 1: I don't know that that's true. I guess in my head I always assumed he dictated it to somebody.
Speaker 3: This is what happened after Season one of Scrubs. Life became My point is, life became different.
Speaker 1: Life became different. Way to wrap it all around, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It, but it really did, you know what I mean? Like I went away and I did a movie that I didn't have to audition for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I got to be in a.
Speaker 3: Movie with a bunch of really phenomenal actresses and actors and a great director.
Speaker 5: And life had changed for us at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were feeling ourselves. I was weepping around the city to Michelle branches everywhere.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, I just listened to that on my workout today on the treadmill. It really is a good workout song, you know everyway to me. When I closed my eyes, it's you I see ahead, and then there's not after I'm not alone, And then there's the one after it all you wanted. That's another good one. If you want to, I can take you away from here. I'm telling you guys, listen to that jam.
Speaker 3: If you likes so lonely inside the good out there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I know you want it so I when I hear these songs, I think of this summer because it was hot as fucking balls in Manhattan, and I remember I had my walk my walkman on that you that my yellow Walkman that you told everybody about. And I just remember like bopping around the city to Michelle Branch because that was the summer. Those songs came out and I was like, this song is fire.
Speaker 3: It might even been the summer before that, but it's all good, dude. Don't nobody's gonna nobody's trip about it.
Speaker 1: No. I remember it was like one of those you know, like when the summer comes out, there's always like those big pops you're gonna hear nine thousand times.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure you re late to the pop jam of Everywhere.
Speaker 1: No Way, no way, Joel, Please look that up. What year did Everywhere come out? Wait a second, I don't want you saying I wasn't on the current jam, because I know what the current kids are listening to.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know what they're listening to. Now what are they listening to?
Speaker 1: Now? I have no idea what I put on Hits one two thousand and.
Speaker 5: One, Donald we air two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: Right, And this was the fucking summer of two thousand.
Speaker 5: And two, what month?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Well, it was the first summer that the song was available to bop to whatever, dude, whatever, dude, break you away from Mere, take me away, Michelle Branch.
Speaker 5: Let's take a break.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back after these fine words.
Speaker 3: So look, my point is this, though, when we come into this episode and we do the recap and everything like that, and.
Speaker 5: We're now it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I laughed so much at this episode. I thought it was a lot of very funny, very funny moment.
Speaker 1: Well, we were feeling ourselves at though. We had we had a pep in our step. We were a bit of a hit show, and we had had an epic summer and now it's time for to get back into it. And you had you know, did you have a mustache? Season one?
Speaker 5: I don't think I did.
Speaker 2: Know.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure if I did. It wasn't that as thick as it is.
Speaker 1: And I didn't see your mole. Your mole is out in this episode, and I don't remember it shining so brightly in other episodes. Really did the mole grow?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it used to be like a little tiny dot when I was a kid, and then as a grown man, it's become this monstrous thing that grows hair.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we've talked about that, and you have to shave the mole.
Speaker 3: The hair is a little bit thicker that come. You know what I mean, It's a little tighter.
Speaker 1: And shave that mole now, listen. I I thought this episode was very funny.
Speaker 3: I laughed so many times, and a lot of it is inside jokes too. Though, what do you mean it? Well, we can get into it. Let's do it, Okay. I laughed at leaky oh ring.
Speaker 1: Leaky O ring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's an inside joke, dude, that's something that we would that went on forever after this, and I didn't realize it came from the janitor.
Speaker 5: We were saying, we've been saying.
Speaker 3: I've been saying leaky oh ring because I thought it was something I knew it was something that I heard on scrubs.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that it was at that moment.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, I always saw maybe I think I heard it from this and then you and I used it to describe like if you if you're if you're shake shake shaking, no matter how many times you shake shake shaking, you still get a little dribble. You got a leaky oh ring, you.
Speaker 5: Got a leaky O ring, but it came from this dude.
Speaker 1: I promise my girlfriend's mom i'd limit the WILLI talk. But there's some really talk in this episode.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of Willly talking.
Speaker 1: This when he's when he sprayed me with the when the thing for the first time, and I sort of push out you can kind of see my way.
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, oh gosh.
Speaker 1: Well, well, yeah, no, I'm series. I wrote it down. It's not that bad.
Speaker 5: But you're talking about your bulge.
Speaker 1: I have a little bulge. Yeah, I wish it was wish it was where you but.
Speaker 3: We were when you saw that when you like, yeah, popping throw At.
Speaker 1: Four thirty eight, I wrote, you can see my peep lump. Well, Jeelle is just slowly shaking her head with her eyes closed. Well, I mean, listen, not compared to Rob who fucking ismick?
Speaker 5: Right, that's okay, right, let's start from the beginning, all right.
Speaker 1: But I just want to say Rob, Rob has This is the first time we ever see Rob and his banana hammock a Todd the Todd and it's you know, I don't think it's appropriate for primetime TV. In fact, neither did ABC because when the show moved from NBC to ABC, which is a Disney owned company, they forbid us to shoot like that from from the waist down. Yeah, and they thought it was too inappropriate because he's you know, he's got a big ass package and it's it's like covered in fire. The banana hammock has fire all over it. He's got a big pop lump.
Speaker 5: Dude, his peoplump is huge.
Speaker 1: His people ump is huge. I wonder if Rob, you know, maybe season two we should start and ask Rob a chapter.
Speaker 5: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do it, because everyone's been asking we're gonna have Rob on the show. Uh. But I think it'd be funny since he's such a fan favorite if we occasionally do an ask ask us, ask the Todd, Ask the Todd.
Speaker 5: Ask the Todd a.
Speaker 2: Character.
Speaker 1: We don't want to ask him in character. We want to ask Rob.
Speaker 5: Mashia, what are you trying to ask Rob right now?
Speaker 1: Dude? I want to ask him if he filled his people lump in the banana hammock.
Speaker 5: Are you sure you want to ask Rob?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Don't. I think the fans probably want an honest answer this if that was filled out or not?
Speaker 5: Hold on.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are you editing?
Speaker 5: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: We don't have to do this. I just thought it might be a good way to start the ask Rob chop throughout season two.
Speaker 5: Okay, so go ahead and ask him.
Speaker 1: Let's just see how it turns out. Okay, how could this go wrong?
Speaker 5: You go go ahead and ask him. Rob.
Speaker 1: You know, this is the first time we see your package, and the fans all want to know, or at least I want to know. Were you augmenting your situation in any way? Because your pea lump is very large? Guys, I admit it.
Speaker 9: I thought long and hard about augmenting it, maybe slip on the weight, grip from a dumbbell or whatnot. But in the end I just went on that to Ral. I mean, there's no stuffing in that loaf. Come on, we just picked the right banana hammock one that kind of makes everything stand at attention, if you will. It's what I also like to refer to as the package enhancer.
Speaker 1: Hey, now, thank you, Rob.
Speaker 3: Right, I've got pictures yeah, okay, of Judy, of Alma, all of these people. Rob has posted them on his Instagram account. Checking out his meat, his meat lump.
Speaker 1: It's not meat lump, it's peep lump.
Speaker 5: Meat lump sounds funny to me.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear that. That's fucking nasty. They start from the beginning, good morning, Tiger.
Speaker 3: Right, good morning, even before even before the good morning, the twitch before we go into the recap. So you're lying in bed and you do a little twitch right before we go into Uh, Jordan, I laughed my ass off.
Speaker 1: Pull it up. What's funny about the twitch? I got this. I got it up on the screen.
Speaker 3: Here because you were you were having a nightmare, dude, and I laughed so hard.
Speaker 1: But listen, this was us. The funny thing is that, like people will be watching this because we're in bed together because you've been kicked out of the room by Carla like this, And the funny thing is all this story just told you about like living together. This was like, this was us during the summer, like literally in bed and our boxes being like last night was crazy.
Speaker 5: Can you believe it? You skinned the goat?
Speaker 1: I know last night was crazy. I think I think you slept on the ping pong table. Amy Tanner is mad at us again.
Speaker 5: It was a great It was a great summer.
Speaker 1: Anyway, if you want to picture what what our summer was like, it's a lot like this Donald and I in Boxers talking about our nights.
Speaker 3: I love how j D and Turk are like at sleep away Camp, are having a sleepover in JD's room in the beginning of it, throughout the show and.
Speaker 1: Then you go, you go, I thought we were gonna do head to foot No, I said, thought we're gonna be head to the foot alignment. And then you go, what's the difference? And I go, with the head to foot alignment. There's no way for them to lock in.
Speaker 5: You can't dock, you can't talk, Doc, Yes, I.
Speaker 1: Think you can still talk. But that's a story for another day. How about Rowdy humping my leg? That is like a classic moment in Scrubs history.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, and you go, yeah, ra hit that. Yeah, dude, that is a classic moment. That's a meme. Dude, that that shows up all the time.
Speaker 1: That's a meme. It's a gift. It's all the things the kids love. I thought that was very funny. I don't know if that was in the script or not. Was that in the script?
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't know, I don't I would.
Speaker 1: Be honored if I'm the one who improve the taxidermy dog humping my leg.
Speaker 3: That's pretty funny, yeah, roudy, No, No, he's just gonna abuse it, you know what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what. Let's go to Bill and ask him.
Speaker 1: No, no, you can't ask Bill things like did zach improv this? Because he's gonna be like no, that was my genius idea five six, seven, eight. Fucking guy.
Speaker 5: I just love having him on the show many so.
Speaker 1: That episode was very funny with him in Christa. I listened to it back and I was laughing out loud a lot of it.
Speaker 5: Yes, so was I.
Speaker 1: They're funny people.
Speaker 5: You Luke Skywalker. No, at the you did the Luke Skywalker?
Speaker 1: No, dude, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: When Jordan's about to tell Cox that you guys slept together, you give a little Luke Skywalker no in your sleep? What do I do you remember when Darth Vader standing in front of Luke Skywalker after he chopped his hand off at cloud City over the Planet best Spin?
Speaker 1: No you don't remember, well, said Joe Welles, once again, sitting there nodding, being like Preacher.
Speaker 3: And he says and he says to and he says to Luke Skywalker, if only you knew the power of the dark side, Obi wand never told you what happened to your father.
Speaker 5: And then Luke says, he told me enough. You killed him.
Speaker 1: Dan's lip singing along.
Speaker 3: And then Vader says to him, no, I am your father, and then Luke goes, no, that's not true.
Speaker 5: That's impot search your feelings, Luke, you know it to be true. And he did exactly what you did.
Speaker 1: No, Oh my god, good performance style.
Speaker 5: It's one of the best moments in cinema.
Speaker 3: I defy anyone on this planet when that movie first came out.
Speaker 5: If you are still alive and you.
Speaker 3: Went and saw that movie in the theaters, when Vader reveals himself to Luke Skywalker to be Anakin Skywalker, no one saw that shit coming and every it blew everybody's fucking mind. And to this day, I don't care who you are. That's one of the greatest pieces of cinema ever. And you can argue and fight and say no, it's not. It's one of the best moments in cinema history.
Speaker 1: I'm not arguing with you.
Speaker 5: Period.
Speaker 1: Oh he paused for the period. Now, Colin, hey, we haven't spoken about Colin Hay For those of you who don't know, Colin Hay was the lead singer of a very famous, very successful band called Men at Work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they were.
Speaker 1: An Australian band, but Colin Scottish, that part I don't fully know the history of and their music was incredible. And so Colin In, as we told you in another episode, kind of went solo and was playing clubs in La, singing his own songs, but also singing some of his biggest Men at Work songs, kind of just acoustically on a guitar. And that's where Overkill came about. And that's where Colin came out of the show because we all loved him right well.
Speaker 3: Christa said she told the story last episode, but she said she found they found each other at one of the shows at Largo. Yeah, and he agreed to be on the show, which is amazing.
Speaker 1: That song We're so good, it's very good.
Speaker 3: First of all, we did a whole Colin It's like a Colin Hayes slash scrubs music video in the beginning of a show.
Speaker 5: Sh'S at least two minutes long. It's at least two minutes long.
Speaker 1: Now do you notice. So there's a lot of talk about how you're holding those coffee cups on the street because there's clearly no coffee in them. You hand me these two coffee cups and you're holding it like like this, and you're like here, you know, you just ordered coffee, and then you hand it to me like this, like there's clearly no coffee in the coffee. What kind of fucking coffee holding acting is that?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you hand it sideways for the for the effect, and so you could see my face if I hold it straight up, if.
Speaker 1: I hold the twenty years later, you won't take responsibility and say I did shitty acting with those coffee cups.
Speaker 5: What are yeah?
Speaker 1: R No, you you held them. There's clearly no coffee in the coffee cup.
Speaker 5: That's not true. There was, there was there was some Listen.
Speaker 1: Man, listen man, I'm gonna be honest with you. I want to give a young actors some advice out there. If you're holding a fake cup.
Speaker 5: I didn't go to the Harvard of the Northwest.
Speaker 1: I didn't go to the Midwest whatever this is.
Speaker 5: I didn't go to the Northwestern.
Speaker 1: We call it the Harvard of the Midwest. Listen, I didn't go there. Well, we didn't have a class in how to hold a fucking coffee cup. If you're an actor, it's just obviously you did.
Speaker 3: You studied some form of holding things with no weight and making them feel like they had weight at college.
Speaker 1: Listen, I didn't do that.
Speaker 5: I'm winging it.
Speaker 1: If you're an actor, I'm winging it. And you're holding a coffee cup, at least put some water in there so it has some weight to it. Okay, you've learned a lesson here today. Why is that coffee cart in the middle of the sidewalk? Did you notice that too? It's like there's just we're walking down the street and there's just like a coffee cart.
Speaker 3: Because this is back in the day when scrubs wasn't supposed to be necessarily in California. It was just anywhere America, right, And if you go down the street in New York City and you walk down that, you'll find Barista's on the street. You'll find bagel and donuts and stuff on the street.
Speaker 1: But that's like the traditional New York City street car. This was like there's a dude who had like a bar setup. I just thought it was weird production design.
Speaker 3: That's all I promised you was because they wanted to represent street vendors in scrubs. Like, if you were anywhere in America, Uh, that's that's that's metropolitan or any type of metro area, you're going to run into street vendors.
Speaker 1: Okay, I believe that. I just thought he was placed oddly at four to eleven. Colin really goes in the morg drawer, which is a bold move. I want people to know this isn't a set. So just think how many corpses have been on that drawer. And Colin was willing, as part of his contribution to Scrubs to be rolled in and closed into an actual morg drawer.
Speaker 3: With some skins on. He had the underwear, the skins underwear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had to have something because we would have seen up his gown.
Speaker 3: Right, he doesn't have a gown on in it. He but no, he's butt naked when he's in the morgue.
Speaker 1: Oh you're right. The guitar I think was hiding his giblets. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. But I remember thinking like, ugh, like anytime we did stuff in that morgue freaked me out. Because I thought about all the hundreds of not thousands, no excuse me, the thousands of dead people that had been in that room. And there we were like acting.
Speaker 5: Have you ever had you ever been inside one of those draws?
Speaker 1: I don't remember if in eight seasons, if I ever was was forced to do that, I really don't. I think I would have remembered it.
Speaker 3: I imagine you would remember that. Yeah, that's one of those things where it's like, holy cow, the.
Speaker 1: Sun just came out, Donald, the sun just came out. Finally, just having some GT's kobucha.
Speaker 5: I love GT's kimbucha. I need another package trilogy?
Speaker 1: You ever have?
Speaker 5: This one trilogy is one of my favorites trilogy.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like it's kind of like it's like the Rainbow flavor.
Speaker 3: I have a question done, Joe, Well, do you guys get Do you guys get packages from GT's Kombucha?
Speaker 2: No, that's for you.
Speaker 1: We need to first of all, we need a rider first of all, and in the rider he's going to go g KBA for everybody.
Speaker 5: Do you guys of course you do need to make this.
Speaker 1: I certainly wouldn't. Well, let's pull our limited strings.
Speaker 3: Let's let's see what we can do. Let's see what we can do. Let's see what we can if we come through. You got to talk about it on the podcast.
Speaker 1: You know what's gonna happen is that we're gonna be embarrassed because they're gonna be like no, and then you and I are gonna have to go and buy some shit and just drop it, and we're gonna have to front like they see, we pulled our strings. We got it for mean while up no way.
Speaker 5: They would never do us like that at GT Kombucha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about the new title sequence that's not on very many episodes because people fucking hated it.
Speaker 3: I didn't mind it though, it's too That's what That's what I wrote. I wrote, it's a little long, but I like the new opening. It's crazy that after one year of opening I wrote it down. Obviously I'm reading it to you. It's crazy after one year, we only had one year of the opening of our show, and after one year of that opening, people lost their mind. When the new open they came out and were like, no, you can't do that. It's like look imagine Family Ties, which had a new opening every year.
Speaker 5: It was the same thing.
Speaker 1: Did same song, but different different the same.
Speaker 5: Song, different shots, different way of singing it.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, no, they didn't change the way of singing it.
Speaker 3: I've somehow believed that at one point it got acoustic.
Speaker 5: I could be wrong. No, but maybe I'm wrong. But different shots, a different world. Every year, it seemed like.
Speaker 3: There was a new opening for it, the Cosby Show, The Cosby Show, every year, a different opening for the Cosby Show. We tried it on Thursday Night, but I guess we came out at a time when like they weren't doing that anymore because Friends had the same pretty much the same.
Speaker 5: Even though that was different clips. Also we tried it, and.
Speaker 1: The reason was because they wanted to add Neil, because Neil Neil Flynn, the janitor, had become a regular and he wasn't in the title sequence. So they and that took You could see that that took a long time to shoot, like a full day to shoot the title sequences because of the effect of it all. And it came out and just wasn't as good. They had had to make the song slower. It just didn't work. It was it wasn't as cool. Yeah, well, I didn't think the visuals were as cool.
Speaker 3: I like the fact of everybody walking past and Neil's I like Neil just doing janetor work in the middle of the shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I watched it and I was so anyway, there's not that many euplod I think that the fans revolted enough and said, how dare you? You know, people get people are very loyal to things Donald.
Speaker 5: After one year, though, it wasn't like we've ran.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like you changed the Cheers theme, you know what I mean, Like, imagine changing the Cheers theme after five seasons.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you'd be pretty pissed off.
Speaker 1: But slowed it down though it's like making your way in the world. Today, people were like, fuck that shit.
Speaker 5: We were only on for one year.
Speaker 1: I didn't know we were popular. We had sixteen million people watching.
Speaker 5: It that I was about to say it shows this imagine.
Speaker 1: We tried to change up our very popular theme song now available as a ring tone.
Speaker 5: Will never happen. People don't worry about it. You'll worry people about it.
Speaker 3: I was at one point I was like, yeah, we should do another version of the theme song, and then I thought, right then and there.
Speaker 5: I remember when we tried to change the scrub same song.
Speaker 1: And it didn't work out. But you know what people want is they want an extended version. They want the full song that we can sing. You know, they want to make it into a full song. They want us to make it into a full song.
Speaker 5: Do they want a bridge and a hook? I mean they want a bridge.
Speaker 1: We're gonna need all of it. But I think Charlie's busy releasing an album, so it might not be good timing.
Speaker 3: If he's not releasing an album, he's definitely releasing five dollars foot long hot dogs.
Speaker 1: I know, make that money, Charlie, make that money. Get that lambo foot long, Get that lambo right?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Do you see those Nikes I sent you the other night? Those are nice? Right?
Speaker 5: You didn't send them to me. You showed me a picture of I know those are hot, right, they're dope. That's a big difference from sending him to me and showing me a picture.
Speaker 1: I'll get you a pair if you like him.
Speaker 5: Dude, I do like him. Did you get you got to hook up at Nike?
Speaker 1: No, get a hook up with Travis Scott that's his name, right.
Speaker 5: Are you fucking kidding? When you hang out with Travis Scott.
Speaker 1: Now, no, I don't know Travis Scott, but I know someone who's down with Travis Scott.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me get this straight. Travis Scott sent you sneakers.
Speaker 1: He doesn't he wasn't like and get these to Zach, but no, he indirectly did.
Speaker 5: Yes, this is the pulls I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: It's a great thing that you're getting all these kicks and ship like that, but you're ain't gonna wear them things.
Speaker 5: Like I'm gonna wear them.
Speaker 1: They're so hot, aren't they.
Speaker 3: They're so dope, dude, I'm a little jealous. I'm a little jealous, just.
Speaker 1: A little ju you what they were? They're the cactus something.
Speaker 5: They're so fire they are. They're air Max.
Speaker 1: Cact is something. There, Fuego. Are you guys googling them? Dan and Joel, Yes you should there Fuego.
Speaker 5: I didn't get those.
Speaker 3: I wore him yesterday and hey, hey, Travis, thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't think Travis is listening.
Speaker 5: Even if he's not, somebody is anyway.
Speaker 1: Nipsey Russell played the tin man Donald.
Speaker 5: Now, I love the fact that we gave a shout out to the Wiz.
Speaker 1: The Wiz and Nipsey Russell had a catchphrase. Do you remember what it was?
Speaker 5: In the Wiz?
Speaker 1: Not in the Wiz because that was a scripted thing, but whenever he was in things often.
Speaker 5: No, he only had it. He only had it in Wildcat.
Speaker 1: That's not true. He said it in other things and it was right right.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, if you guys haven't seen the movie Wildcats, it is a fucking masterpiece, right.
Speaker 3: Donald Wesley Snipe's Woody Harrelson, Goldie Horn, YEP movies movies that I grew up on.
Speaker 1: When I was a kid. I loved that movie so much.
Speaker 3: Dude, I love that movie so much too. When I when you introduced me to Goldie Horn, when you made the movie with Kate and you introduced me to Goldiehorn, that was a highlight of my life because it's the sportive kings better than Domin Riggs football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was my damn. That was the title sequence, the credit sequence. They sing a song and the whole cast sings it and it's got that awesome hook. Someone should remix that song down.
Speaker 3: That's it's the spot of case better than Dvins football. And she couldn't he couldn't get it right until the end, and then she finally gets it right football and she starts singing the harmonies.
Speaker 5: I got it football. I love that.
Speaker 1: Okay, you all need to go watch Wildcats tonight because I have a lot of fun memories Wildcats. Anyway, Nipsey Russell played the team.
Speaker 5: What it was like the principal of the school or something like that.
Speaker 1: Right, and he would say his catchphrase, which was right.
Speaker 5: I believe it was only that movie that he did that catch.
Speaker 1: I that feels too hard for Joell to google, but I believe that that was his good that was his What you're talking about, willis.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure he didn't do that shit in the Wiz.
Speaker 1: What would you google for that? Nipsey Russell? Right? How about the oh so at eleven oh one, there's this shot that pops wide to the cars on the road as they as you know, they're all like frozen. Do you remember that moment? Yes? Now, I had coincidentally recently seen car guys on like Twitter and the Internet talking about this shot because apparently every car in that shot is like some beloved car that people love. I'm not talking about like classics like corvettes and shit. I just mean like if you're a real car nut, these guys were like, look at the shot from scart and I imagine is the guy we hired to bring cars out probably just brought his whole collection to make a block street. But some guy was like, look at these cars. There's the d the Super Da Da, there's the VW Do Dada, And they were like laughing slash. I don't know. They were enjoying the funny range of amazing cars that car people love that were making this traffic.
Speaker 5: Jym I had no clue that I would never.
Speaker 1: Have known, because to me they look like random cars except for the VW buggets in the foreground. But if you're a car nut, I encourage you to go to eleven zero one on this episode and you'll know what they're talking about.
Speaker 3: Did you notice that in the shot after that, when the camera didn't the camera over where it overshot the angle and so you can see that there's nothing behind what's in frame, you know what I mean? Like we literally cut it off, we angled it up, we angled it up as far as we could go, and there's nothing after any of those cars.
Speaker 1: I don't think we were allowed to block more than that section of the street. They let us block that much.
Speaker 3: But in the last shot you can see, Holy cow, there's nothing behind these people.
Speaker 1: Well, Riverside Boulevard is, like where we shot, is a major street, and I think you're not allowed to just like shut it down for a shot, for like for that long.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's one of the major streets in the valley. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: There's Ventura, Riverside, Moor Park before you get into the Deep Valley. This is these these areas would still be considered.
Speaker 1: We weren't allowed to shut that down for too long, I'm sure. So they said, okay, you can have twenty cars or something. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I want to say, Aloma right out the gate. Aloma crushes it. Here's the thing. There's one thing that we didn't talk about while we when we started this, and that's the layoff period.
Speaker 5: You and I were very lucky.
Speaker 3: We went right into work right after the season was over, and we both kind of you know, kept our rhythm going throughout the summer, right throughout the partying and everything like that, we were still doing a job. I wonder if other people were working that summer, if other people had the fortunate the fortune that we had to be able to work, because I remember there's summers that we didn't work, and it was always like that nervous feeling when you came back, yes, and feeling like by the time we get into episode three, my rhythm will be back. But we were very lucky. We came into this thing charged and ready to go, you know what I mean. That's why I when I look at the stuff that we did in the beginning of the episode that you know that follows through the episode, we're very in sync and we're very uh, I don't know how to put it, but it seems like there's a little bit of season on it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: We hadn't we had. The funny thing is we hadn't separated. We had spent the whole summer laughing and being ourselves Slash Turk and JD together just in Manhattan, and then we just rolled right into it. I mean, that's why I think we're this episode. You and I are really funny together in that in that whole bed joke, because it's just like that was that was kind of what we did all summer. I wonder Bill was probably imagining that that's what we were up to. But did you ever ever find when you start a new movie or a new project, like in the beginning, especially the first week, you just feel so weird and rusty, and you kind of always wish you could go back and redo whatever you did the first week. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I find that some I find that sometimes those are the better scenes because uh, you're not as uh you're not you're I don't know, man, when you start to oh, I nailed that or that was what I wanted, you've already decided what your choice was that you wanted to put into the scene.
Speaker 5: But when you're rusty and you can't figure it out, you're trying anything, and sometimes that's the best. You know, that's the best thing.
Speaker 1: And you're yeah, and you've got you've got an adrenaline going. But whether I'm directing or I'm acting, I always feel like day one is so crazy because you know, no one knows each other, You're meeting everyone and and it's all it's a whole new world. And and then then you have to go perform. I always try and make the first couple of days if I'm directing super light, so people are you know, especially you don't want to put anything like some big emotional scene or or a love scene or anything that's too intimate, because you want people to sort of build the time to get to know each other, and you try and pick something strategically that that, you know, that isn't too hard of a day. But I, you know, I always have this fantasy like, oh, I should go back and like reshoot week one, you know, after now that we're all friends, we all now that we all know each other.
Speaker 3: Right right, we paid There were a lot of jokes in this episode that we you know, we either put in the beginning of the episode just so it could play at the end of the episode, or some that are from last season, like Elliott telling her mom about the guy at work that she's you know, that she kind of still has feelings for on the phone and her you hear oh and she goes, yes, Mom, I'm straight. That was a joke from last season that finally gets paid off in this in the first episode of the second season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, that's what Bill was talking about in last in the last episode of the podcast when he said that you know, people like it when there's you know, these little these continuing things that they go, oh, I remember when she said to her mom that she was gay. You know, right, all right, So everybody listen, we have a guest. We're going to take a break and we'll be right back with Season two, Episode one of Fake Doggar's Real friends.
Speaker 3: Hey, hello there, Julia, Why hi, Julia?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 5: How are you have on scrubs? Where are you right now?
Speaker 10: I don't have scrubsrub These are my clothes?
Speaker 5: Are the JD And.
Speaker 1: She's wearing a Oh nice, nice, Nice to meet Julia.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet you. So thrilled.
Speaker 5: Damn big round of applause for Julia.
Speaker 1: My god, there you go. There's your Oprah intro. Guys, you know you've made it on the podcast when you get a Donald face on Oprah intro.
Speaker 2: I can't believe they just said my name?
Speaker 5: How did we get two people at the same time? How did this end?
Speaker 1: Well, they might know each other. I bet there's something that that Joelle is going to reveal, or maybe Julie is going to reveal it.
Speaker 7: So we have a mother and son here. They've been quarantined separately but watching the show. They'd watch the show together for a long time, since this kid was thirteen.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: And it continues to bring them together, so I wanted them to share.
Speaker 1: Their Oh that's so sweet. That's really love it.
Speaker 3: That's crazy is that he looks like a grown man. So that just makes me feel old.
Speaker 1: Well he's how old is Noah? Julia? Oh he's a grown man.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, he's very grown.
Speaker 2: He's a grown man.
Speaker 1: Now, Julia tell us the story. Did you guys were you watch when did you start watching? Did you were you always watching together? Or did you were you watching when it was originally airing?
Speaker 2: Well? I was always watching when it was originally airing.
Speaker 10: I wasn't going to allow him to watch that when it was originally airing.
Speaker 5: Noah, you missed it already, but I said already.
Speaker 1: Noah, stop there you go. Noah and Julie, I think you've done the Oprah intro. Jesus, people's ears are gonna blow out.
Speaker 2: No, keep doing it.
Speaker 1: Don't you like me to do it? O god, Oh my god, No, Please don't encourage this behavior.
Speaker 2: I expected this out of you.
Speaker 5: Zach.
Speaker 1: I cringe. I love it, don't get me wrong. Donald's Oprah voice makes my life. But I do have to pull my ear and my headphone back from my ear, and I'm always worried that someone's gonna be like on a jog and like blow out their ear drum.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Tell us about you guys. Your mom started to tell us, but like, how did you find the Scrubs? And you guys are apparently watching it together through quarantine somehow.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean it was a long time ago. We I mean we got to watch probably shoot when did you guys start because I would say we were probably around season three when we actually started watching, from when you guys made it on TV, so we were like week to week by that basis. But but you know, after that, I'm still I'm young, but I'm still old enough to like have the Dish, watch that pre Netflix, who who all that stuff?
Speaker 1: You know. I hope that people are watching as we do the show. That's what we envisioned happening. I don't know if I definitely, because a lot of people ask me on on Instagram like can you do a summary of the show at the top, And I mean, I guess we could do that, but I just assume that. I don't know. I guess a lot of people don't have time to do that. But do you think we should be doing Joelle, Should we be doing a summary? Is that better podcasting? It feels boring to me to be like in this episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought people would watch along.
Speaker 7: But if you're getting a ton of comments, I think maybe we could try to do a timed one could do like a thirty second recap of the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Donald and I could try and do it like together, like without reading it, because like you could easily read one. But it'd be more fun if we're like, all right, this is what happens.
Speaker 7: Yeah, totally try I'll have a timer, like that's it. You can't explain any further show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we only get thirty seconds to explain the show.
Speaker 1: Or we could each have a competition where we each have fifteen seconds to describe the show and then and then you and Dan vote on who did a better show the show?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no not?
Speaker 1: Why not? Why not?
Speaker 5: Because you're you're a writer?
Speaker 1: One yes?
Speaker 3: Two I I I no, no, absolutely not. Then I've been vetoed, yes, veto that shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think I would enjoy I would enjoy, Like the Donald summarizes, there could be like a little music cue Dan, like a like a bell tree or something like and no. Donald Faison summarizes the episode.
Speaker 3: All right, so this is what happens, right j D and Turk That shit would be a left you know what.
Speaker 5: But listen, Yeah, we'll try it next time, but no rating. Who did it better?
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, fine, fine, listen. I just think that for season two we gotta you know, you always want to introduce some new things for the fans. You want to bring in, like, so now we're gonna do ask Rob, We're gonna do a Donald summarizes the show in thirty seconds. Okay, this is the this is the content that people need.
Speaker 5: Two brand new things. Let's get back to Julia.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Uh do you guys have a question for for for Donald and or I.
Speaker 2: I mean I have a question and Noah has a question.
Speaker 1: Okay, first, Julie, you go first. You're the lady.
Speaker 10: My question is just for you that I was just wondering if you had gotten around to watching Remember the Titans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great question. Question, Julia, why are you putting a spot?
Speaker 2: Well, for a couple of reasons.
Speaker 10: I think it's one of the best movies ever made, Thank you, my top three. And I mean Donald's character Pete Jones is the running.
Speaker 1: Back, the running back.
Speaker 2: That's why he is the running back. It is It is a beautiful, beautiful movie.
Speaker 10: I it is one of the movies that if I if it's on TV.
Speaker 2: I'll watch it with commercials.
Speaker 10: I'll yeah, matter where it's at in the movie and watch it beginning and the middle.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. I think I've seen it.
Speaker 10: I don't know, and I'm not exaggerating at least one hundred times.
Speaker 1: Julia, Wow, it's interesting.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, Julia, I appreciate you. You are amazing for that. Second of all, do you know what you and Zach haven't don't have in common?
Speaker 5: You've watched, You've watched remember.
Speaker 1: The time Listen. I knew this was going to come up today, and I was very nervous about it. And I just want to say, I had my parents here this weekend and I didn't have time, but I'm going to watch it is all.
Speaker 10: It's one hundred and thirteen minutes. That's it, okay, And it's a beautiful, beautiful movie. And it's really indicative of today's times, even though that's actually very sad that it is. Well, one more thing about remember the Titans. We love fit so much, Noah and I do that. Noah got married this past January and Ain't no Mountain high enough?
Speaker 2: Was the uh? Was the mother son dance?
Speaker 7: That's great, that's so sweet because of the locker room.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Ryan Gosling singing, Ain't no Mountain high Enough?
Speaker 1: And you guys each other spoilers, Julia spoilers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's good.
Speaker 1: You know you're right. You're right, and I'm ashamed about it. And you can believe that I got a lot of a lot of heat on my Instagram comments about how dare you not watch Donald's movie? Et cetera.
Speaker 2: It's a gorgeous, gorgeous film.
Speaker 5: Okay, Zach, have you seen Clueless?
Speaker 1: Of course I've seen Clueless. I love Clueless. Okay, we're not going to go through all your credits. Okay, I haven't seen Zach, Zach, I saw the Postman one the Postman?
Speaker 5: What was you saw next to the air? That's because I brought you to my house.
Speaker 1: Okay, come on, you don't argue in front of the guests. Noah, do you have a question that's unrelated to you?
Speaker 3: Ever watch Waiting to Exhale? That you ever watch Waiting to Exhale? That late great Whitney Houston's in that one Z.
Speaker 1: That I know? And Angela Bassett, who's a friend of mine, by the way, award.
Speaker 3: Winning and uh uh Oscar Award winning Angela? Wait, did Angela basket win Oscar? No Ah, that's right for for for for Tina Turner.
Speaker 1: You don't know that, Noa. Noah's question might be zach if you watched another one of Donald's movies.
Speaker 3: You don't know waiting to exail, Let's see, let's find out, Okay, Noah.
Speaker 11: No pressure, No I wish I was better with my hands and looking up to ask if he has you.
Speaker 5: Don't have to look him up. They're all hits, Noah, they're all hits.
Speaker 1: No I want you to be favored. I'm gonna watch I'm gonna watch Remember the Titans tonight. But I want you to watch a little film called Homie Spimoni.
Speaker 3: You could watch that if you want to, or you could watch Next Day Air or Kick Ass too or Clueless or waiting to exhale or can't hardly waite.
Speaker 1: Or Juice or Juice or all these movies are considered movies that made a lot of money.
Speaker 5: And guess who's never seen any of these movies.
Speaker 1: That's not true. I saw Josie and the pussy Cats.
Speaker 5: No, you didn't.
Speaker 1: I saw can't hardly wait? Who was I can't hardly wait? Uh? And can hardly wait? You're you're the guy who's friends with the other guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, Noah.
Speaker 11: Noah has a question, Zach Okay, so I know that obviously JD loves You've been quoted saying you don't.
Speaker 1: A lot of people got upset. I think I tweeted that years ago and people were like, what is life? People? People were like, I don't want to live anymore in the world. Yeah, exactly. That was the reaction people to have. They were like, it was so funny. It got retweeted.
Speaker 2: Isn't his character right?
Speaker 1: People like, I don't want to live in this world anymore.
Speaker 11: I'm just curious what you do drink and if you get a little handsy afterwards, what that looks like.
Speaker 5: I can't wait before?
Speaker 1: Can I answer? This question? Was directed in me?
Speaker 5: Dude, Yeah, but one of those questions that I should probably answer.
Speaker 1: You can answer after me. I like you. I like all things I drink. It depends if I'm if I'm gonna have wine I like like a a good if I'm gonna have red, I like a nice pinot. I like if I'm gonna have a cocktail, usually vodka, something vodka.
Speaker 5: So do you remember when you went in the gimlet?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was in a gimlet phase for a while, and then I like beer. I like beer, but I I'm gluten free, so I drink gluten free like pale ale because I like pale ale a lot.
Speaker 3: Okay, so listen, Zach never gets handsy when he's drunk, not in handy in the sense of grabbing and hugging and all of that stuff, but he does get very handy with the with the with his points. So if he has a point to make, Zach is very and let me tell you, emphatic, very emphatic about how he You guys can't see it at home listening to this, but it's one of those things where everything has his pointer fingers pointed high, and then he brings it down hard, like a like a javelin.
Speaker 1: I think it's a common quality for people who've been overserved that they get emphatic. No, that's what I drink. Donald drinks anything and everything.
Speaker 5: Listen, I don't have a preference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Donald, just as long as that is alcohol.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. No, Well, no, let's be honest. Let's let's tell the truth. I do enjoy uh libation.
Speaker 1: Are you do you have a plan for the for the for the fourth Donald or you're gonna make some fancy cocktail at your house?
Speaker 5: No? But I probably will make burgers and franks.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you don't have like a frozen drink lined up.
Speaker 5: What do you guys got plans for?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What are you, Julia? No, I assume you're not together in the same city.
Speaker 2: We're in the same city. We're about time. You're trying to be. We're just trying to be you know. Good.
Speaker 3: Do you guys go around? You guys go around other people? Then obviously you've been around.
Speaker 2: We try to keep it very I've really only been home.
Speaker 1: I have to say, off, I fell off the wagon, Julia with my with my mom because she she came to visit me, and she's been very very strict, as as have I been. And uh so I felt and she'd driven, she didn't fly and she I opened the front door and she said, are we gonna hug? And I said, you bet we are.
Speaker 2: Mom that's right.
Speaker 1: We had the biggest hug.
Speaker 3: So are Why don't you Why don't you guys? If you guys have been both quarantining for fourteen days without seeing anyone and stuff, We.
Speaker 2: Try we try to.
Speaker 10: All three of my kids actually live in the city, and we all live about ten minutes away from each other.
Speaker 2: We might be able to see each other this weekend a little bit.
Speaker 10: You living Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Speaker 1: In the house right on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys are experiencing a spike right now too, like we are in California.
Speaker 2: It's going up.
Speaker 1: Yeah youah, nothing like La County though. Man where we are is just blowing the roof off the graph sadly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a shame, it is.
Speaker 1: But we're here to cheer people up, so we're not going to dwell, right guys. That's right, all right, Well, thank you so much for coming on. I hope you enjoyed your visit.
Speaker 2: An amazing pleasure. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: We were so glad you liked the show. In the podcast where we hope we were, we're trying to just trying to make people giggle a little bit during this wacky time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've done a great job.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I just wanted I just want to reiterate what Julia said, uh when she asked her question.
Speaker 1: Uh, Zach, Oh god, tonight, it's give me tonight.
Speaker 2: It's give me.
Speaker 5: Tonight, you guys, tonight. It's all heard it here tonight.
Speaker 1: We don't have a we don't have a movie. We've been watching Alone though. By the way, have you guys watched the show alone?
Speaker 3: No, Zach, everybody's rewatching remember the Titans that I will watch.
Speaker 1: I will watch the fucking movie. But I just want you to know I'm giving a shower.
Speaker 3: First of all, it's not a First of all, watch your mouth when you talk about the Titans. Okay, first of all, watch your mouth. Second, it's a classic. It's Disney and it has a lot to do with what's going on right now. And your boys in it, your homies in it, your friend's in it, your your your your, your compadre.
Speaker 5: Is in it.
Speaker 1: Oh you sorry, I thought you meant like I knew dedn't sell or something. I'm gonna watch it tonight, but listen, you guys, I'm gonna give a shout out to this Netflix show. It's called Alone, and they put these survivalists in the middle of the and they have to see how long they can survive with nothing. And it's amusing.
Speaker 5: Doesn't sound better than Remember the Titans?
Speaker 1: Okay, well they have no music that Julia and Noah would dance to at Noah's wedding. I can guarantee you that.
Speaker 5: That's really cool, man, that's really cool. Are you still married?
Speaker 9: I am?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So you know why? Because of the song? Because of the song?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we got to wrap this up because we've been going a very long time and we have to finish talking about the episode. But thank you guys so much. We appreciate you, We love you. Stay safe, stay healthy, and have a great holiday weekend.
Speaker 5: People, please give a big round of applause to Julia and.
Speaker 1: No Thunder supplause, Dan Thunder, supplause to them because they're very nice people.
Speaker 5: Yeah they were.
Speaker 1: How funny was my pratfaul when I reached for the dryer? I mean, come on, that was glorious.
Speaker 5: You got skills?
Speaker 1: I mean, did you see that The arms went up like this, I fall back the hands. I'm like, I've got my I'm trying to dry my crotch on the hand drive and then kelso says something like you need to buy that thing dinner and uh and then I falling and my arms came out. I was pretty proud of that one. By the way. That was the JD fall noise. Okay, that should be a ring tone. Everything. We're gonna make everything.
Speaker 5: A ring tone.
Speaker 1: Another one, another one, the best ring tones, Sweet, the best We the best ring tones?
Speaker 5: Another one, Yeah, we dropped another one.
Speaker 1: That's how funny was when Cox is screaming at me and I'm like basking in his spit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that wouldn't happen nowadays with Corona. It was very funny.
Speaker 1: It was funny though, and the way it was shot slow motion is I'm just like basking in his spittle. Yeah. Now, then there's this cool floating fantasy thing, very Spike Lee technique. Yeah. I always it's likely always has a moment in as movies where people are sort of seemingly floating as though they're they're feet are on wheels. And we did that fantasy where it seemed like everyone was floating around.
Speaker 3: It's always in a one shot when they're walking down the streets, so it's like a it's like a cowboy.
Speaker 5: Well, the cowboy is.
Speaker 1: Cowboys to where the where your guns would be if you were a cowboy.
Speaker 3: So it's it's what's above that then like just above that, like above the waist you.
Speaker 1: Could say wasty okay, So making but Donalds sawing about for those who don't know, is like there's all sorts of shot sizes, have of people of actors have these nicknames. One of them is like if someone's framing up a shot, they're like, oh, kind of give me kind of a cowboy, and that means as you frame up the actor, have the shot be a hold hold where it's kind of like back to the old school westerns, like make sure you can see if you know where the cowboys guns would be, so you're wide enough to see that low on the person's legs. Right, So that's that terminology.
Speaker 3: But he always does it so you can't see the legs moving, but and you can see, well, they're just gliding and they're gliding right. So and we did that in this We did something similar to that in this episode. Right, and I'm gonna be honest with you, I can't skate, so somebody had to push me to get me to get that movement going, right. And then on the other side. Somebody had to stop me because I couldn't stop myself. I'm a horrible skater.
Speaker 1: Well, some of the actors, some of the actors I forgot which ones, I'm assuming Ken was one of them, are on just like low you know, platform dollies that are being pulled on ropes to make them glide like that. And then some of the actors who could be on rollerblades were on rollerblades. Sarah, who was a good rollerblader, is the one who sort of takes the turn. Yeah. I thought it was a really cool shot the way it was, so, I don't think it cuts. I think it's a woner and I don't know. I thought it was beautifully done by Adam Bernstein, who direct and directed our pilot. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, who actually gets a shout out who shows up in the show in the second get uh carcine when they're like, is this the same kid?
Speaker 1: Yeah? At seventeen forty one, when it cuts to people reacting.
Speaker 5: There's a scene of the hallway and Bernstein pops up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Bernstein, Adam Bernstein. If you if you want to see a hitchcocky and director cameo. He pops up he's the one on mc gurney. How about Todd going at fourteen fifty four, you look totally hot mirror Todd.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then you're grabbing his love handles. Yeah, you're grabbing his love handles for it.
Speaker 1: And then Sarah just tabbing her bra out. That was scandalous.
Speaker 5: That was very scandal Do you think that would that would fly nowadays?
Speaker 1: And yeah, I mean it's funny, a bro, it's funny. The bra is no different than a bathing suit, right, especially if it's that kind of bra. But I just it's the context, right. Our brains go, oh, this is so risque because she's in her bra, but it's not like it's showing any more than a bathing suit would.
Speaker 5: Right, don't you think?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: I agree with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: You know what made me laugh really hard though, was when I forget what you said, what you did, but for some reason, somehow you got me in trouble with Carla, And I said to you tonight, I'm eating Mexican and then i'll.
Speaker 5: See you in bench. Yeah, yeah, meeting, I'm gonna be farting all night.
Speaker 1: Right. But the way, I always had this idea of an invention that I'm now going to give to the world to steal, although someone's already stolen it. That someone makes a pill you take and it changes the scent of your flatulence to something nice.
Speaker 5: Is that possible?
Speaker 1: I didn't think it was. I wanted to take it to Chris soaka by billionaire friend and say, I have this great invention idea, let's develop it together. And then I just saw on the internet today someone was selling these chocolate pills and you supposedly eat the chocolate pills and they make your flatulence smell like chocolate. Bullshit, Google it, Google that shit. So this is my invention idea. There were going to be different flavors. You could have POLPOI, you could have any any flavor you wanted, butterscotch.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what somebody, what flavor would you choose?
Speaker 5: Rights?
Speaker 3: That's a good question. If somebody farted, what smell would you like to smell at them?
Speaker 5: Chocolate chip cookies? Chocolate chip cookies, isn't good fart smell?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Or or or onions and garlic in the pan? Nah? Well that no that I.
Speaker 5: Tend to stay away from the savory and golden.
Speaker 1: R for the sweet Okay, I'll go with sort of a chocolate chip cookie fresh out of the oven.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that sounds nice.
Speaker 1: So this was my idea. I had this idea. You know, I'm sure everyone listening has an invention idea that they never took action on, and then it eventually comes out and you're like, damn it, that person's gonna get rich off that invention idea. Well, mine was some sort of vitamin or capsule that you swallow that scientifically eliminates the flatulence smell and changes it to something else. And now I'm telling you it's a thing. I'm gonna buy it and try it and see if it works.
Speaker 5: I would like some of it too.
Speaker 1: I'll give it to you for I don't know, deleated Father's Day? Are you look at the books I gave you at all?
Speaker 5: Don't put me on a spot like that.
Speaker 1: You're putting me on the spot with Remember the Titans have even plans at the books I gave you? Have you even plans at the motherfucker both I gave.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're in my bathroom. There there my bathroom reading.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, good, but you just on your phone the whole time. They don't even fucking open those books to you. Listen, man, I want to know something. Are they on the floor? But then when you're pulling, you just look at your phone? Keep it real. I love Shay, all right, Shay. I I bought Donald your books because I thought that he would like them. And I think that him looking on his phone might be upstaging them and they might be on his bathroom floor. I love Shay. What about Jay Johnny c McGinley smashing the guitar. I bet he loved doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was one of those moments where you could tell he was like, I'm a fucking Colin, Hey, be here, still here fucking singing this damn song. I've heard it all week long, Give me the guitar. Yeah, and then he goes to town on it even comes back around. He goes one side and then even comes back around like with a backfist with the guitar.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I bet that felt good though.
Speaker 5: I have other songs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Colin he goes I have other songs. I think they have places you can go and you put on goggles so you protect your eyes, and you take a bat and you can just like wail on a car.
Speaker 5: I think a lot of us need that nowadays.
Speaker 1: That would be nice, right, just to break something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just to break something and not have consequences after you break it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 1: They have Vegas too, They have I really want to do this with you when the world opens back up. They have a place in Vegas. You go and it's a giant, you know, construction site type area and you can operate any of the giant heavy machinery like bulldozers and cranes and wrecking balls and like you could just the biggest construction equipment you've ever seen. It's like a giant, enormous sandbox for adults.
Speaker 3: I imagine that could be a lot of fun, but I imagine it's also very dangerous. I couldn't imagine myself. But with a wrecking ball.
Speaker 1: How fun would that be? Though, Dude, we got to do that.
Speaker 3: It would be fun at first, and then when the wrecking ball comes back and hits the fucking think, I'm on, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: I'm be sure that they teach you how to do it. I don't think they just throw you in it and like good luck.
Speaker 5: You need a license to use all of them.
Speaker 1: Obviously, not everything's off in Vegas. They're like they found a way around. The funny thing is I think there's a bar, but like you can only go to the bar after the fact.
Speaker 5: This all sounds very sketchy.
Speaker 1: I want to dig with you, dude. I want to dig with you.
Speaker 5: I would.
Speaker 1: We can make something together.
Speaker 5: Right, we could dig. Let's dig.
Speaker 1: I want to make something with you. I want to know movies this? What movie is this? I want to be with you, guys.
Speaker 5: Sixteen candles, Yep, it's easy, that's easy.
Speaker 1: That's the nerdy kid. The nerdy kid who doesn't want to go to the doesn't want to go to the day and the parents force him and he's They're like, they lock him in the gym. They locked him in the gym.
Speaker 5: I want to stay home with you, guys.
Speaker 1: I want to be with you guys.
Speaker 5: All right, Yo, you grabbing the pillow at the end of the show when I leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's funny. So I feel whenever I part weighs with you, Donald, I want.
Speaker 3: To catch pow, clutch a pillow. I feel that way all the time when well not all the time, but when we part.
Speaker 1: When we part ways, you want to clutch a pillow.
Speaker 5: Not necessarily clutch a pillow, but I still want that extra hug. I want to We haven't Wow, we haven't huged on that note.
Speaker 1: That's the episode everyone we have kicked off season two.
Speaker 5: We haven't hugged it a long time.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: I miss your touch. You always have such a good I like a man who hugs tightly. You know, a lot of men do this bullshit because they're insecure about their their their their sexuality or I don't know what it is, but they do a they do sort of a your groins can't be touching, and they do they put the arm in between and then they do a tap. They got a tap. That's not how Donald and I hugged. We get down there.
Speaker 5: No, I like it when you fucking squeeze.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Randall Winston, who we've had on the show Man, it's a good hugs. You're just on the verge of almost hurting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's almost a bear hug.
Speaker 1: Do you want to make sure you've taken a deep breath before you engage.
Speaker 5: With that, because because he's definitely knocking the wind out of you.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like it's like if you're going deep underwater. You just took a big ass breath. All right, Well, guys, we've kicked off season two. Go get the ring tone. There's talk that we might make it available with them and with the out them and just the mm hmmm. Yeah, and maybe we'll even make available we love you. This is fun. We're happy to be back season two.
Speaker 5: Season two in effect, y'all stay safe.
Speaker 1: Wear a fucking mask, right.
Speaker 5: Donald, listen, I think tell them to wear a fucking mask. I am going to tell them to fucking wear a mask.
Speaker 3: But I think I think what's going on is people are looking at it as a control issue, and people are trying to control you.
Speaker 5: Please don't look at it that way.
Speaker 3: Look at it more like, even if you don't think you're sick, there's still a possibility that you could be and you're asymptomatic. And imagine being a young child who well, you know, teenagers and young adults are the ones that are getting this virus lot right now and definitely can pass it on to their parents, and they're the adult figures in their life. And people above forty five aren't faring well with this.
Speaker 1: So please DOMD just turned forty six, so please, please, please, wear and wear a mask out in public. Okay, that's that's the prescription from two fake doctors who love you very much and care about your healthful and safety. Donald's countisin five six seven stories. I'm that show we made about a bunch of docs and nurses.
Speaker 5: In jan said, here's the stories. Nets No so yetta round you here, yeada round here.
Speaker 6: But we show is
Speaker 7: No