Speaker 1: Okay, let's go over the list.
Speaker 2: These are the top three people we enjoy pranking the most. Bride Zilla's just a few days before their wedding, Oh my goodness, always fun. New hires who don't know anyone in their company and I want to sell them drugs. And rounding out the top three are first time home buyers.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's just like a personal one for you. Since that's you right now, you realize how gullible you are so much seriously, I mean, they're stressed.
Speaker 2: They don't exactly know what's going on or what to do. And that's what happens today when we call a guy who put an offer in on a home that's going through the final inspection phase.
Speaker 1: Out of all the possible issues, he never foresaw this type of problem. You're gonna hear it in your phone tap right now, phone taps on the twenties. Hello, Hi, my name's Elliott Graves. I'm looking for Trent.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is him. How can I help you?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: Trent, I'm the paranormal property consultant. You're a real You're hired? Who are you?
Speaker 3: I'm the paranormal property consultant. You made an offer on the house, on one hundred southeast.
Speaker 1: Is that correct? Absolutely? I did. Okay, so you said paranormal like ghosts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your reeltor Stephan hired me as a hunted home expert to check it out, are not at all. I just went through the property an hour ago and I did write down some notes here. So according to my notes, basement actually looked good. There's nothing going on down there.
Speaker 1: So when you say nothing's going on, what exactly do you mean by that?
Speaker 3: You know, spirits or specters, any type of ghost like activity. So basement's good, kitchen's fine, children's bedrooms also clear.
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess that's other than the master bedroom. Pretty much good to go. Wait, wait, what do you mean what's wrong with the master bedroom? I don't know exactly. It could be nothing. Well, bro, but tell me if there's something going on, let me know. Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, this is going to sound weird to you, but I'm pretty sure a spirit passed gas when I came into the room.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's beyond weird. What exactly as the gas? This is why I didn't even want to bring it up. You need to tell me everything that happened. Everything.
Speaker 3: Okay, I walked in, I heard the tut immediately had to cover my entire face.
Speaker 1: Because it was the most potent smell.
Speaker 3: Then I heard a laugh and footsteps ran down the staircase.
Speaker 1: Now is it? You're kidding me?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Look, I've been doing this a long time.
Speaker 3: I wanted to be thorough, so I actually got permission to call the previous homeowner.
Speaker 1: Wait, you talked to them, yes, I did.
Speaker 2: Well, what the hell did they say?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: They confirmed it what they've been dealing with this for years, apparently dealing.
Speaker 1: With a farting ghost in that's what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Though they came up with different names, not fart ghost. It was like a flatulent phantom lord Gasberry.
Speaker 1: Oh, the one that's stuck with stinker geist. Are you seeing me?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Because like poltergeist because it smells, so it's like a stinker geist.
Speaker 1: You know what it means.
Speaker 3: I should mention as well, now that I have my notes in front of me. They did say, if you make egg salad in the kitchen, don't leave it unattended.
Speaker 1: That is disgusting.
Speaker 3: I don't think this should deter you from buying the home. I love the walk through, it's beautiful. The realtor just thought you should know. There's a lot worse things that could happen, like a leaky pipe.
Speaker 1: I think that a farting ghost is a lot worse.
Speaker 3: Still sleaking, all right, they call it a stinker geist. Just wanted to remind me.
Speaker 1: I don't care what they call it. If everything you're saying is real, I'm having serious reservations about buying his damn house. Okay, I hear you. I hear you. Yeah, I do you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: You sound concerned.
Speaker 3: And I can come back into a fall up with Lord Gasberry if he's really British like they.
Speaker 1: Say, how is that going to help me? I have a little experience. I can try to speak to him.
Speaker 3: And I stinking guys quick forwarding in the chimney and get out.
Speaker 1: I can't chat mate, Joe, is that what's going on here? Absolutely is a joke. But having a guy watch him? I it's brooking Jeffrey in the Morning. Watch the are you talking about? This is a prank phone call? Man.
Speaker 3: My name is jose from the show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 1: Your wife Natalie set you up? Oh my god.
Speaker 3: If she told you guys are in the middle of buying a home, and you're super stressed about it.
Speaker 1: You wanted to just lighten the mood a little man. Oh my god, Yes, we're about to buy a home. In fact, I'm about to overbid the next person. Excuse me, you want to overbid on this home? You want the stinker guys. That is a cool accessory to have in a home. Dude. Think about how much money you could charge on Airbnb. Dude, I just want the house man. Oh but you could be the guy with this stinker guy's house.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't want that.
Speaker 1: I don't want that, all right, Brook and Jeffreys phone taps on the twenties Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. Morning