Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision.
Speaker 2: We reach the Climax, y'all, our Climax Tour. We are going to be going all over the country and Canada East coast, Midwest, West coast, South Many's going to tell you all about how to secure your tickets because I'm telling y'all you don't want to let this sell out.
Speaker 1: Y'all heard it right.
Speaker 3: We are hitting sixteen cities for the official Climax Tour, brought to you by Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 1: Y'all do not want to miss out. Our patrons will have first DIBs to purchase pre sell tickets with a special code giving out only on Patreon, and tickets will be available for everybody at orhive dot com.
Speaker 3: You do not want to miss out. Tickets are short of sellout and we want the Horrehive presence loud and proud. See you there. Now, let's get to the shop.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, y'all. Ain't no accent? Sorry, go ahead, sorry. Every time we are white people lying, we we get out this, but I guess we can't. She don't know what to do right now? Is that? Is that? Is that? Is that?
Speaker 3: Because you know what it is. We either got black gusts, white guess or Latino one cent of blue.
Speaker 1: We've got an Asian.
Speaker 3: I don't think we've ever had an Asian guest. We actually pre briefed with Danny like, how do you say it?
Speaker 1: Jao Yang?
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh my god, I am the first.
Speaker 1: I think you're the first Asian on this podcast.
Speaker 4: First yellow people?
Speaker 1: Who? She said? First Yellow? I interviewed that Asian guy who dated the black girl? Where on Patreon?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm talking about regular episodes right now? Who we racist? I'm here? You are not? Yeah? Hello, Okay, no, bro, this isn't right. Okay wait technically no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: The Asian dom the girl and she had a black boyfriend. You guys met them at the sex club. She was our first.
Speaker 1: Oh we did. Hold on? Is it technically? Hold on? Let's get it into geographics.
Speaker 3: You had uh oh boy, that house with Andrew Schultz, who what's his name?
Speaker 1: You know it's Asian? Oh gosh, gosh, thing. Okay, Indians are not Asian.
Speaker 6: No, they're not it you know I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Is it my joke?
Speaker 4: I'm not the Indians.
Speaker 1: Y'all. Welcome to another episode of Poor This is y'all.
Speaker 3: I'm your mad b I'm weezy, and we have jow ying of the Tiger Milk podcast Tiger Milk Crazy.
Speaker 5: Thank you so happy to be here. It actually kind of feels racist last you said, Yeah, I literally I drove directly. I got just got back from Arizona one minute ago. I drove all day today.
Speaker 1: I did my makeup in the car. It looks really good.
Speaker 6: Mario's my host was driving. I'm I'm doing my makeup and they're so dangerous.
Speaker 1: You poke your eyes.
Speaker 6: My eyes are so Tiny's chances I can buy a lot of tickets.
Speaker 1: But I poked my eye? Honey, Can I ask you? What the hell? So I know what a milk is? What is a tiger milk?
Speaker 6: I think because the Asian moms are referred as tiger moms. Yeah, con tighter mom be the kids like I'm tiger.
Speaker 3: Mill I don't know if I ever knew that. So, okay, this is about crouching tiger hitting dragon.
Speaker 1: I know I've heard. Is it based on tiger moms? No?
Speaker 6: No, it's like a movie. I think it's like a comful movie. Right, people are playing in the bamboo that's so Chinese.
Speaker 1: Chinese making chop sticks. I think tighter moms like that kind of mom that to be their kids.
Speaker 4: If you don't, they don't get eight across the board.
Speaker 1: This is why this is good. But you're so stupid for the icebreakers.
Speaker 3: I literally have Chinese versus black because I think we got a lot of things right there.
Speaker 1: So this is just Chinese moms or black moms.
Speaker 3: What do you think is worse because black moms would use anything to beat you. Yeah, Chinese moms, what do you used to beat your kids?
Speaker 6: I would have like I would have I think chairs and uh like why when I cook?
Speaker 4: What do you call it?
Speaker 1: Like a walk? Walk? Yeah? Do not be no kids. I don't do it in America. There's not ego here. But in China.
Speaker 3: Ah, okay, there's no there's no laws to protect children in China.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: If your family and your mom beat you, it's your fault. You know you're probably doing something.
Speaker 3: Humid and Okay that's kind of a black But can I ask you but today in twenty twenty three, because now these gen zers, everything is about mental health, so I feel like like it's.
Speaker 1: A little bit more sensitive.
Speaker 3: There's in China is mental health as as prominent as well or no, I.
Speaker 1: Think people don't care. They just if you're weak.
Speaker 6: You know, it's just like a Darwin you know, if you are weak, you should be erased from human race.
Speaker 7: The Darwin the Darwin system, Like yeah, if you're lazy, you're weak and Chinese very hard work, you should be raised from human race.
Speaker 4: It's better for the future.
Speaker 3: Think about the entrepreneurship too, Like imagine being the Chinese person that is a stand up comedian.
Speaker 1: You don't own a store, which is crazy because when when you.
Speaker 6: Even ask you want a club, ball two club, want to start a comedy.
Speaker 1: Club?
Speaker 4: Comedy sign up?
Speaker 1: Oh I know that's right. I thought you've got strip clubs.
Speaker 6: I wish I yeah, I just ball to clouds because I'm saying though, like I have to go to my club.
Speaker 1: Oh, he doesn't, he doesn't my shows.
Speaker 3: So I made that joke because another Chinese guy I know was doing comedy and when I remember when I met him, I was like, how mad are your parents?
Speaker 1: He was like, they don't talk to me.
Speaker 3: Wow, because I think they believe very similar to not African Americans, but like Nigerians and places really like the countries in Africa, they want their children to be doctors lawyers, like, yeah, what is the Chinese stereotype?
Speaker 1: Like, I want my like my kid to be this.
Speaker 6: I think a doctor is noble career lawyers and also like own business, learn business.
Speaker 1: That's so many Chinese own businesses.
Speaker 6: I think a Chinese culture lawyer and doctor is not as important as your own businesses. Yeah, because if your own businesses, you don't have to go nine to five. You can think of vacations, you'll make money. You talk, you have to go to the office every day.
Speaker 3: Okay, now I got another one Chinese black chicken wings because I'm a Chinese chicken.
Speaker 1: I like the Korean ones.
Speaker 6: The koream you know, I don't like them, but they are so good? Is there everything I don't like? The Korean ones are too sticky?
Speaker 1: The Koreans are my hairdresser, and the bts and their food. The Bobby kuels so good, which is crazy, like, and the Chinese chicken wing is a full one. Yeah it's and it got the hairs on it sometimes. That's yeah. She like the you like the chicken wings with the leve.
Speaker 4: Chicken feed is also good for you?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: It's good for your skin and your pussy.
Speaker 1: Chicken chicken for good for your pussy.
Speaker 6: How the collagen in there is gonna be good for you know what? They could be good for your Yeah, it's good for everything. It's just good chicken feed's good for you.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: I have a question I just thought about when I was looking at you. What is the weirdest way someone's ever said your name?
Speaker 6: Uh Giao like Joanna, Johanna Johanna or Jolie Joline like Julian while you still my man, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like your man now the next one.
Speaker 1: Chinese guys versus Black guys.
Speaker 3: We've never had sex with a Chinese dude, but I'm curious to know differences with sex. There's a big moment where Ali Wong talked about her husband's chest and he felt like a dolphin because there was no hair, and I was like, oh, I never thought about that. Asian guys tell us some of the big differences for.
Speaker 1: The pen flop.
Speaker 6: Well, it's just it's very different when they pay for everything. You know, you just you kind of meditated when you have sex, even though the dick's not good. I'm kidding, I I I love I can't. I. Hey, my guy has to be hot. I don't care about your skin couder.
Speaker 1: You can be a purple red hot. I'm shallow.
Speaker 6: My pussy operates un harnessed, like it will be wet. It would be dripping. If the guy's hot, there's no lube needed. If he's not hot, I can't do it. I'm locked. I kind of like ugly guys sometimes.
Speaker 3: What makes you like an ugly I don't know, they'd be funny and then I fee that makes your pussy word. Also, I like them because I know nobody else wants to.
Speaker 1: Oh so that's hard when they have the chance, they overdidiver.
Speaker 3: But but yes, but it's long as they have money. Even when they're ugly, they're cocky and they like they're good looking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like jay Z is hot.
Speaker 6: He's so because he's so rich and the successful and talented.
Speaker 1: But is Yeah, but if you if jay Z was not jay Z, So you guys know, I would Beyonce that one time. Oh my god, I hate to bring it up again to do this, but he was, And I'm gonna be honest with you. The hair.
Speaker 3: His hair looks really good in person because he's in his height because he's wealthy weazy?
Speaker 6: Was it the billions money everything, billions, the billions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, his joys.
Speaker 3: Would have been given opa laka if it wasn't for the billions he got.
Speaker 1: But I also wouldn't be like that.
Speaker 3: It's okay, now give us the truth on the myth Asian guys in their penis size totally bullshit or kind of track.
Speaker 6: I I my ex is a piece of ship, but his dick is so good?
Speaker 1: Really this wait? And what what was he? Like? He was he was Chinese as well.
Speaker 6: He's Chinese, but he's huge. But I'm seeing a Chinese guy is Korea. I'm like, are gonna conter me?
Speaker 1: Like what is this?
Speaker 6: But then I see like a white guy, was like, why guys a pencil? This is the pencil? So like I see white guys big dicks. So I haven't fucked the brother yet. So but I'm happy I'm doing. You've never been with a black you actually don't give me that at all.
Speaker 1: I'm assure you've been.
Speaker 6: I was very happy I was divorced because I have always been long riddenships, like I have like a four or five boyfriend fiance things. And then I was like, oh my god, I never had sex sexy black man.
Speaker 1: I'm married.
Speaker 4: Oh but then I'm divorced thinking about what a second?
Speaker 1: Do you? How how early were you were you engaged?
Speaker 6: I was very ugly, so I'm never I was a very when I was like twenty one, so it's fucked up.
Speaker 4: Wow, how do you know I'm thirty three?
Speaker 1: You look great?
Speaker 4: Thank you much. I think my make up in the car said.
Speaker 1: So twenty one you lost your virginity? Was that your husband? No?
Speaker 6: I was my first boyfriend in Kentucky. I went to Kentucky for college. You know the brag, but that's what happened to me.
Speaker 1: So you were fucking white guys athletes should have got I wish I were you want. I was so stupid.
Speaker 6: I was a math tutor for the basketball team, and I was all the girls are nice to me.
Speaker 1: They try to be my friends.
Speaker 3: Because oh yeah, Kentucky motherfuckers. Then went to the league and make it hell know.
Speaker 1: They are so hot and I was so popular is the girls because I was the tutor, so they want to get their numbers through me.
Speaker 4: I didn't know why I got Oh my god, they like me.
Speaker 6: I'm so popular. They're like, we just need you to get the numbers. I hang out there, I have number now fuck off. So wait, you were the math tutor. You live in Kentucky.
Speaker 1: I know there's not There can't be a lot of Chinese people in Kentucky.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it's it's me and and Bobby. It was Bobby. I'm kidding, No he's not. But I always say, like a Chinese woman and Asian men Ai men are beautiful because if I don't have my ashes, I'm Bobby, like, you can't tell the difference. That's what Asian men's are. They are so cute, They're so handsome. I feel so bad they are not popular in America. It's just so sad. I'll be honest. I have an Asian man type though.
Speaker 3: You uh, the digga from Junetown, from Shower, I love that, like brough look then I love the like Japanese long.
Speaker 1: Hair, very so sexy. And I'm starting to get more into Korean guys yo. Actually you guys knows how to They are as fashionable as gay men.
Speaker 3: But that as they she has all gay friends, so you just like a gay man. And Koreans are black gay men just Korean. They are very fashionable. They're very you know what, I have a lot of Like all my Asian friends are the like high beastie sty lists, like fucking know how to dress type ship.
Speaker 6: So there, it's like, you know, when you're uger, you have to look look hard because we are not popular in America. We have to work extra hard to look prettier. And then when not, we'll find out the way that Shias are the fox eyes. Now that was more business. Look at this, How crazy is that?
Speaker 1: Sizer are a thing.
Speaker 6: When you think about that she is, people were like, is the fox's actually the white?
Speaker 3: The white colonizers are not trying to have the fox eyes to be and it's exotics in Bling Empire or it was either Bling Empire or the other show. There was another Asian show that was popular. What was it on Netflix?
Speaker 6: I think Bling Empire? Right, I have few friends on there. I don't know which one you're talking about, Like.
Speaker 1: No, no, there was two. Really it was was it Rich Asian? What is it called sich Asians a movie? No? No, it was Bling Empire and one more about like rich Asians in l A.
Speaker 4: What was it rich Kid in Body Hills?
Speaker 3: I can't remember Anyway, one of the guys talked about eyelid surgery, which I don't know if you've ever heard about this, but when I was watching that, I was thinking to myself, damn because a lot of Asian people on the show were talking about how they got it young. Just to think about that and now where we are today with Fox Eye, did you ever want to change your did you ever talk about eyelid surgery?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think like the big eyes are attractive in Asian culture. They want eyes to be bigger and more alert, and everybody just like wish they have bigger eyes, build the standard.
Speaker 4: But now people are like they want to Asian eyes.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 6: It's just it's very crazy. And people were making found black people with their big lips. Not everybody want injections. They want to how black.
Speaker 1: It's like, we're all it's the dark lips. I know it's not. It's just black. Yeah, you want to look like you are you know you are not you?
Speaker 3: But what do you think is a stereotype maybe with sexuality and Asian women that you've even seen maybe happen.
Speaker 1: Maybe guys think you'll be submissive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they think I would be submissive as fucked up.
Speaker 1: That's the main thing that I like I because I'm such a powerhouse.
Speaker 6: I mean like, I'm just like, I'm such a boss bitch and I want to be a little submissive when I'm having sex. I think it'll be fun. But then I got drunk, I'm like, get on your knees. Ship really, I become so like, I just become me. I can't like I think, oh, it would be so fun if I just have no power having sex. Then I just while I got drunk, I just switch back to the crazy.
Speaker 1: Do you lead with that?
Speaker 3: Do you have to lead as as someone that says, hey, I like to be more dominant. Hey, I'm not maybe what you think I may be because of x y Z.
Speaker 6: I feel like when the guy I'm having sex with the guy and he was like, oh my gosh, she's an Asian woman, She's gonna lessen.
Speaker 4: Then I just like, can I slap him? He's like, oh, should that hurt?
Speaker 6: I'm not to hear the tempo, Like what no.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just I surprise them.
Speaker 6: But I don't like to talk about sex because I had a zero sex education growing up. I just my mom, you know, when I was when I had my period. She's like, okay, that's a big day. We have to have a talk. So she's she took me to the mirror. Do you like what you see? As a no, she said good, and then she goes, don't touch yourself. I'm like, why she told you not to touch yourself? Yes, so why mom? She goes, if you touch yourself, you get uglier. Sid but you told me that's not pass She's like, ever since possible. So I still have phobia, Like I'm afraid of touching myself. I don't touch myself. I can't use sex toys because I just feel traumatized.
Speaker 4: I just don't get turned out, but I enjoy sex.
Speaker 3: Do you think that she said that because she didn't want you to like start getting horny start?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think so.
Speaker 6: It's just like a stupid way because you don't educate that, you don't have any sex education.
Speaker 4: You just don't yourself, don't have sex, You're gonna die. It's just it's so stupid.
Speaker 1: Is that common? Yeah, there's no sex talk.
Speaker 6: They don't say anything, and then you know, and then and then you can't talk to boys in high school, and then you know, like when I'm like a twenty five and she's like, we have a boyfriend.
Speaker 4: I'm like no, she goes have a boyfriend.
Speaker 6: I'm like how I'm in my big fucking glasses and it's like this, like how do I have boyfriend?
Speaker 1: So you never learn did you grow up in China? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I grew up in China?
Speaker 6: And like you can't you can't talk to the boy, like and I'm like, you are a horror want to talk to the boy.
Speaker 3: What is it like in China? Is it like more like arranged marriages? Like you're meeting through fan family? Is like, what's dating in China? No, it's the dating is less arranged marriage.
Speaker 6: It's just that you want to the family wants you to marry into a family that matches your family, Like you can't like everybody. Yes, soort of studies is so important, like people are comparing what other people have, and it's just it's just so corrupted by capitalism.
Speaker 1: You know, was your family rich in China?
Speaker 6: My mom's family, they are very wealthy, but they never helped her, so she was just self made. They were in construction and they build a big only biggest stadiums. They did a lot of stuff, but my mom she didn't have any help because she was a woman, so she had to do everything on her own.
Speaker 1: So she ended up owning restaurants. So I grew up in restaurants. I'm not we were not rich, but I had my whole life. We had made and I just did never rich.
Speaker 6: I just I think. So, yeah, own kid, My job is to study. I just have to memorize everything. If I don't, you know, my mom does love me. I just said, you study, study, study because you look at yourself like that's the only way you want to get friends do their homework so they can talk to you.
Speaker 1: Do you think that you're so dominant? That funny? Do you think you're so dominant and so like boss bitch?
Speaker 3: Becausin China, women are I mean, I only know about like the one kid rule and how they like, you know a lot of Chinese girls are like giving up for adoption and like tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was born during the one child policy and my mom is such a boss bitch. So because like you can only have one you also explain the one child one child policy is just like you know, it's also known as a penis only so basically is that in traditional culture like if because they want control the population, so they want every family to have one child, but all the family they really want that child to be a son. But when the baby was born as a girl, she is often given away or discarded m hm. And also they say the baby.
Speaker 3: Like like a home like it's like if like the train rack and Dumbsno doesn't wait for real for real?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, but sometimes if somebody want the girl, if people can't have babies, they would take a girl even though it's a girl.
Speaker 3: So normally in China, because we see so many Chinese girls that have been adopted, especially I've seen a lot of gay couples with Chinese kids or even like Knock at the Cabin that was a big pop culture moment where two gay men had a Chinese girl. What about Chinese adoption? Are Chinese people adopting Chinese girls?
Speaker 6: There are when people can't have kids, they would adopt other kids. But they if you can only have one child, you know the first one is a girl you need to give away you never had.
Speaker 4: It, you have another one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But my mother she was just like the plan was if I was a girl, my father's gonna take me out to dumpster and get with me.
Speaker 4: But she could do it. She's like, I'm keeping her.
Speaker 6: But you know this as an adult, tell me every Tuesday, I know it. Why was that kid? Yo?
Speaker 1: Shut up? Wait? Is they know dead? As you know?
Speaker 3: The dad like said that if you were a girl, you would have to be dumped in a gun?
Speaker 1: Does they tell me?
Speaker 6: It's tell me that, you know, like you have you can't have Like whenever I have I have an r S. My mom is like, I did not bring you back in the dumpster, but oh my.
Speaker 3: God, whoa Actually no, it's giving, bitch. I brought you into this world. I'll take you out. That's what it's given. Yo.
Speaker 1: Wow, I feel very weasy right now, y'all. That was good. You got you got that. I'm carried in all right. Ship.
Speaker 3: I want to know the one child policy. I've only heard about this from like TV books.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's it?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: What happens to you if you have another one? If you keep the first one? It's serious.
Speaker 6: You're you'll be fired from your job even yeah yeah, and they'll take your house and find you a lot of money. It's just also make it very hard, like your relative is going to get affected, like your brother is gonna get fired. It's just like it's the punishment is so severe that you can't afford.
Speaker 3: So then after you have one child, is there like to the tire tube, we talk about tying too, we talk about birth control.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they put a woman forceful.
Speaker 6: And also if you have a baby that's a second baby and you are pregnant, that they can inject something into the baby and it will be a steel birth.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Legal, it's legal, it's legal, but it has to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But the thing is like if you don't pay a fine and you want to have a second child, how much is the fine? I think it's like like a like a lot of money, like a thirty grand Like it's.
Speaker 4: A lot of money you can't afford. It's money you can't afford. You got fired.
Speaker 6: But the problem is like like your brother and sister also got fired from.
Speaker 1: Their jon, so your you can't give the kids to your brother, like you can, Okay.
Speaker 6: You can if you you know, but it's it's don't have a Yeah, it's just it's this punishment is so severe. So people just the kind of just like sometimes people have a girl, they keep it a girl. They don't have a son, and they feel reasonful, like why are you a girl? So the girl just like, oh, they have so much pressure, like I you know, my my parents wish I was a boy, like Beyonce and her song if I were.
Speaker 1: A boy, Yo, this is a weird question, but it's.
Speaker 6: Really fuck She's like, I think the story if I said, my father told me he was taking me out, but he dropped me because he was drunk. He's always drunk. So I started screaming and crying. My mom took a deep breath. She's like, she's ugly, but she's a fighter. Let's bring her back. And then she gave up her job and they took her job, took the house. She's like, I'll be fine, I'll be fine. And she had a second girl daughter. My sister is a girl. There's somebody waiting outside the window to take her, because if it's a girl, there's a arrangement. My mom is a little softy bitch. She's like, I'm keeping her. So she had no house. She just like then she was she give births off my brothers think in the cornfield.
Speaker 1: And then it's a son. So she's keeping this.
Speaker 6: And she gave up her job and she she was just start in her business and then she becomes successful at what she does.
Speaker 3: Do they not have the thing where they could see the sex of the baby before?
Speaker 6: It's not legal, that's legal, but the ulund yeah, because if it's a girl, you will just aboard a baby immediately.
Speaker 3: So you're having a blind birth ultra sounds and ship it wasn't a lot because wait, that's not the case anymore, right, No, no, no, you can have but you caring the one baby rule, that's what now?
Speaker 6: No, yeah, it is good and all the girls, all the ugly bitches because the balance is off, like there's twenty men one woman, ugly bitch. You'd be like, I want one house, two cars by the house my grandma because I have of me and.
Speaker 1: A hunter of you guys, you dumb holle. So they are sassy as fuck.
Speaker 6: Wow for poor men to get a wife, we kind of need we maybe we should still not better here.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's that's interesting. Wow. Now this was what I was gonna ask you that I said it might be a weird question.
Speaker 3: When you were growing up you having siblings, was it like looked at front like what was school like?
Speaker 1: Did were you ashamed to say you had siblings, like I'm not.
Speaker 4: Like because I'm always being shameless.
Speaker 6: I just felt like my mom she had so much pressure to make more money to take care of us, and my father's drunk, so we're always left with my grandparents, and I just I just go. I just study hard and try to study hard, and people bully us, like you know, like you have so many kids, and my sister always get bullied because she's weak. And then there's a guy who was like pushing her forehead on the concrete floor, just like you're you're stupid. You know you should you know they don't want you. You know they don't want you. And then he beat her up and then I just I bit her his finger off.
Speaker 1: You bit his finger off?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was like, I was sick, it's off.
Speaker 1: You said it's off this crouching time.
Speaker 6: But the reattached it and his parents is like you, my sign is not disabled because your daughters a finger. So if he cannot find a wife, she hasn't marry him. I'm gonna that is crazy.
Speaker 3: And our vanilla ship for this episode, my goodness, let's.
Speaker 4: I'll but his bick off.
Speaker 1: I'm week and the director, let's give you a sister, I believe you come down. I'm weak.
Speaker 3: Our vanilla ship for this week, for those of you listening for the first time, is our sex and the news, and we are getting this from Hollywood Unlocked, y'all. Gen Z, the generation born between the late nineteen nineties and early two thousands, has been found to have some interesting preferences when it comes to their daily routine. According to recent studies, many individuals from this particular generation prefer to take long showers, some lasting up to three hours, which I'm at it's better than the whites. This tren that has been dubbed the everything shower, where people use this time to reflect, listen to music, and take on their very long skinned thiery.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what's the longest shower I've ever taken.
Speaker 1: May never be. They don't pay bills yet, that's what's happening.
Speaker 3: But no, keep going because it's almost like it's a sexual thing. So what's more surprising is that some gen Zers have reported that they prefer these extended showers over sex. This preference for showers over physical intimacy has left many people over on the ticker talker scratching their heads. However, it's important to remember that this is just one group of individuals from a vast averse generation. It should also be noted that there could be many reasons for their desire in having lengthy showers, over intimacy and everything. Shower with hot water and Taylor Swift is better than sex. Sorry, so the twenty two year old I don't even want to read.
Speaker 1: Excuse me? Someone else said.
Speaker 3: I washed my hair, shave my legs, shave my armpits, deep condition, exfoliate, do my skin care.
Speaker 1: I do everything in the shower. How does it get stay hot for three hours? It don't. There's no fucking way.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, I've noticed that the bad houses, in the gyms, there's a lot of cold tups. People are liking to take cold showers down. Apparently helps your heart. So you know, I just got done dating a old nigga, and apparently cold showers in the mornings help, like with your heart rate or something.
Speaker 1: It's science.
Speaker 3: I can't believe someone would think three hour shower is better than sex. I'd rather have three minute sex been have a three hour shower. I don't want a three hour shower. I'm coming out looking like approofe.
Speaker 1: They're wasting water like that, that's what That's what I'm saying, you're wasting water their asses.
Speaker 3: Y' y'all are really out here outrage that Kylie Jenner hops on a fucking helicopter or a private jet for thirty minutes, But y'all are here taking thirty minute fucking shower.
Speaker 1: Three hour showers. Three hours thirty is still long. What do you think it's an average time show for me?
Speaker 4: Five minutes, five minutes. Yeah, I'm I'm efficient that I have to you got two kids. I have to make sure that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't be gone too long. Yeah yeah, mine is like twelve to fifteen. But that's when I do a deep conditioner. That's when I shaved that your hair.
Speaker 4: It's so good. My hand needs more attention.
Speaker 3: Listen, and I'll have a ball head at home. But I do a deep conditioner. I shave, I do like a body scrub. I have oils now with jajoba, even though I know it's not pronounced that way, that's how it spelled. But I do all my little like I'll be trying.
Speaker 4: I think I'm in the shower about three four songs.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: It's like that's a minute's good.
Speaker 1: That's I think I noticed that, unless it's I always saw it. Gen Z songs be like a minute and a half. Oh you just being here? I just want to rock three times. It's like, whoa did you shower? I want to now.
Speaker 3: I want to get into our hoard derve our sex tip because I see a lot of your clips are about sex and.
Speaker 4: I don't have them. But I won't talk about them yet.
Speaker 1: You don't have a sex. I don't have so much.
Speaker 4: I have sex tips. Oh yeah, I just don't have sex currently.
Speaker 1: But why not? I don't have a man. What about casual sex?
Speaker 6: I can't afford it because I I is free. Yeah, but like I I catch feelings, which is disgusting. Yeah, I'm not well and I know that because you know you are stupid.
Speaker 1: You are smart?
Speaker 4: I know, no, what's your sign? I am a capricorn? Okay, I work. I just work honestly.
Speaker 3: Casual sex even if it's like I go in there thinking it's just sick. He's terrible, he's not even your type. He has no job. If sex is good, I'm like, I.
Speaker 1: Can fix it. I could hire him. I know you can get a haircuteah.
Speaker 6: Next thing, you know, I'm taking the leadership. I can't afford it. I catch feelings and I want to give.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but okay, what about this? Then what about sugar mama?
Speaker 3: Shit like you own businesses, the money you're selling out shows?
Speaker 1: But would you pay for dy No? It doesn't turn me out, though I want to. I want to.
Speaker 6: I want thataddy, but like young like I want I have, I have daddy issues like I don't enjoy beautiful young man.
Speaker 1: I just I want to.
Speaker 6: I don't want them to be older, but I want them to be more successful than me. Okay, that turns me out.
Speaker 1: That's very tough.
Speaker 6: But they want lit't want me. They wanted a nice hello kitty who doesn't talk back.
Speaker 1: They don't want to. They don't want to do. They don't want me look at me.
Speaker 6: They they you know the their their dick is gonna go soft the moment I open my mouth.
Speaker 4: I know that, and so we don't know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: We can't help.
Speaker 1: We need it.
Speaker 4: When you open your mouth, give us your tip.
Speaker 1: I I feel like for me, I don't think a blow job is a job. I just think it's I enjoyed giving blow jobs. If I want a dick, I want to suck that dick.
Speaker 6: I know how to do it, Like I think my chopstick out, I move the balls around and I left pick up. It's a chopstick, and you know, I go in there like it's for me. It's like it's it's so much fun. I'm like, people are like, oh my god, I'm getting what about then? I don't go there.
Speaker 1: I just don't. I don't. I don't go there. I don't think that's a perfect you lick under the balls because if you lick under the balls, you lick the boothole, the ball under the dock between the dick.
Speaker 6: And I don't go there because I have I have. I'm a I'm a I'm a pussy hunt. I have a nose of a dog. I smell what you ate for dinner last night, Like I can't help. But Danny's cheating on me. I know which hole he's fucking from here. So that's why I also like, I am just so smart. I mean I had to be smart because I was very ugly when I was a little kid. My nickname was cage Fighter, So.
Speaker 1: Id how did you get I just everything I had.
Speaker 6: Everything I had is ugly in joining the big lips is ugly, big joy is ugly, like a dark skin is ugly. And then like everything about are you a dark I'm a dark skinned Chinese. And then well I'm in Kentucky all of a sudden, I'm not. I mean, I was still ugly because I was like, you know, I was, I was crazy. But then I start to become a woman, like just put my hair back and take my glasses off.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, I'm a girl. Can I ask you? Then? Did you have self esteem issues with your features? Yes?
Speaker 6: Yes, I have to like to do this, like try to like make my lips smaller because all the kids are bullying me.
Speaker 1: I didn't think your lips were real.
Speaker 4: Actually, oh it's real.
Speaker 1: I have perfect dumpling lips.
Speaker 6: That's what it's called, all them dumpling dumpling lips.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you have the perfect it's the v it's the QUI.
Speaker 1: We all have good lips. Girls. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now wait, you didn't like your features at first? When did you start to embrace them?
Speaker 6: Well, Amartha, I'm just like trying to hide my skin because when I wasn't trying to all the girls with the bed skin make fun of me. They're like, you're from the farm. You know you should be all servant. You are so dark, you are like the farm workers. We are like the princesses. I'm just trying to hide my skin. And then in Kentucky, all the girls are gonna go tanning. They were like, i'mn go tanning so I can have your skin.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what, it's crazy because I didn't experience like I didn't understand how prevalent that was. I mean, I know we talk about blackness, you know what I mean, African Americans, Africans period. But I lived in Singapore for six months and everything from the soap to the lotion, to the deodorant, everything.
Speaker 1: Everything lightening it.
Speaker 3: And it was really interesting being able to be in Singapore and travel across Southeast Asia and hear the experiences from the tie, the Malay and the Filipinos in their treatment in Asia as a continent. Really yes, because they're darker and their experiences is much like black people here in America with white people. But I don't think people understand what that.
Speaker 1: So to hear how like.
Speaker 3: To me, I wouldn't even think that you were dark compared to even again in comparison to the Malay tie Filipinos. So to know that that was your experience in China, I had never heard of that.
Speaker 6: So East Asians are lighter than Southeast Asians, and the East Asians are like the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans. If you look at the beauty standards the K pop stars, yes they are translucent. They are whiter than that's whole. They are white, and that's the beauty standard. They are all of the things you're talking about. Everything is bleaching because being like they are not white, there's there's no It's like vampires.
Speaker 1: Litigation does the white thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's like a vampires is translucent. That's the standard bility. So my skin East Asian is dark. And I was bullied my whole life being dark. So I was very self conscious about my skin. But then I realized people want the ten to have my skin. No, I love my skin.
Speaker 1: I know that's right.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because even in terms of jobs, I know, we talk about body types here, like especially like I used to work in the clubs.
Speaker 1: You have to be a certain size's and you are. But yeah, I'm curry Chinese. I pay that they like in the airlines, the flight attendant.
Speaker 4: There is beauty pageant.
Speaker 1: You have a great beauty pageant. Be size zero to two.
Speaker 6: You have to be a chopstick skinny, and you have to have like a pale skin.
Speaker 3: A certain jobs that a woman will not hire you unless you're very thin, very pale.
Speaker 1: Your hair has to be like.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking, I've flown a lot of a lot of Asian airlines and now that I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 4: Think about it, they are like, I can't get that job.
Speaker 1: That's just crazy. But luck guy, Now wait, I want to. I want to.
Speaker 4: I am divorced.
Speaker 1: Market aren't you going tour with Godfrey? He got?
Speaker 6: I love Godfrey and we we we the Polocaust?
Speaker 1: So funny? Is I teach him to speak Chinese? He teaches me? Is the impressions his impression?
Speaker 4: He teaches me Steve Hobby, Oh my god, I need to hear you.
Speaker 1: What that's your Steve Harvey impression? He's laughing.
Speaker 3: Okay, that was good. I'm now okay. You said your ex husband had a big your ex husband with Chinese? Yes, I have the two husbands just too. It's not like you have been divorced twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just one. Is is a white guy.
Speaker 6: Is a is a Russian American guy who is my collegees with heart, which he is an angel, and I kind of sucked up.
Speaker 4: I was young.
Speaker 6: He's an angel, He's like an angel.
Speaker 1: Angel. I was like, angel, y'all know, I'll do problem.
Speaker 3: Did y'all see her in jail?
Speaker 1: A wait, so he's an angel watching? I was stupid.
Speaker 6: I just I was young and I didn't know, like he's the one, Like he was so nice to me, like you know, like you you're dumb, you want that boy, you have a nice man, You're like.
Speaker 4: But then now I'm like, oh, wait, is he the father of your kids?
Speaker 1: No, he is not.
Speaker 4: My father is a Chinese man, which is older than me.
Speaker 1: You met him in Kentucky.
Speaker 4: I met my first one in Kentucky. We were we were friend.
Speaker 1: It was one of the one.
Speaker 4: My second one is my second husband, my last husband.
Speaker 1: Is.
Speaker 6: I met him in Shanghai festival in China. Oh okay, I was hosting something.
Speaker 1: Even.
Speaker 3: I was, so, you've been married twice and you're so fucking young. Did you ever have like a single hoe face? I hope it's now, she said, now flatten these veo. Do you like some women want to be married immediately? How is it that you got too meant to propose to you?
Speaker 1: Like, oh, they can't help. But that's why I don't cook anymore because these men want to give me a ring.
Speaker 6: I can't cook anymore. I can't do it just because I'm good at sucking dicks. I'm fucking like.
Speaker 1: I'm like.
Speaker 6: We were like, Okay, she's gonna be sucking in the kitchen. I just like go there and be like, and then, what's the best thing?
Speaker 1: You make? Everything? I make everything.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't make lamp chops, Chinese food, Japanese food, cream food. I can rose sushi out of my fucking kitchen vis bamboo.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding. I know how to go. You make sushi braw fish into my kitchen. Me too.
Speaker 6: That's why I thought about sushi like, that's why I was so offended. People were like very angry. The little murmury is black. I'm like, are you kidding me? The murmury the fish? Like, what are talking about is the fiction is a fish? Why can't you be black? Don't you wish us when you see anything? And don't you wish.
Speaker 3: To get an American boys, SEBASTIONI instead of a Jamaican exactly that fake as Jamaican accents, Sebastian.
Speaker 1: Are we not going to see it? I mean I'm yeah, I'm gonna go because the Laddin now beef and winter.
Speaker 6: I just don't think like the little murmur should be Asian. Like when I have a fish owl, I'm like, where's I be here? Eat my fishtail?
Speaker 1: Do you really think cooking is what God guys to be? Like?
Speaker 6: Oh, ship, I think my cooking is like I can do thanks living dinner by myself. I can do everything. I just love to cook. It's like I like to pink and to critically. It's just something I enjoy and I happen to be good at it. That's why I just don't cook anymore. I know that's a problem.
Speaker 3: Do you think that the cooking with men is something that might be a lost art with younger girls or with girls that maybe don't come from as deep as a cultural background, like they're just I mean, let's be honest, white girls.
Speaker 1: White people can't really cook. But I was like, yeah, there's well, yeah, do you think that because they know they have moneys, they have mayonnaise. They do, I just feel like fancy.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, because I I just like, I'm so crazy and aggressive and I am I just I a workholic.
Speaker 1: I work, I make money.
Speaker 4: I don't need a man to make money.
Speaker 1: And then like I'm also I love sex. I'm very sexual.
Speaker 6: If I am, I love somebody, I enjoy sex and they're record she can't she can't cook.
Speaker 1: Then I cook.
Speaker 6: And I cook for like a you know, I just cook everything. I didn't do everything, and it looks like it's legit. And oh maybe I should put a ring on that.
Speaker 1: Tell me what's the difference between married sex and single sex? Like, did you see a difference. I'm a whore, so I don't really know, like when I'm a scare you, Ah, you've been married twice? Yeah, I enjoy sex though, like it is a man. If I want that man, I want how sex? Sweet times a day? At least? Really? If I don't want you, I just hi, bye, I just don't you were having sex like that even when you were married? Yeah? I do that. So wait, did you call for the divorce and they filed?
Speaker 6: I did it because he is very very angry about me trying to trying to become a comedian.
Speaker 1: To be a career.
Speaker 6: You don't want me, yeah, exactly. He didn't want to work at all, and he just like he's very mentally verbally abusive towards me, just like a controlling Chinese man. But not all Chinese men are that. There's that good Chinese man. I just don't have one. Gave me one.
Speaker 4: I'm singing.
Speaker 3: Tell tell us about that, because a lot of women that are listening probably have experienced a guy, you know, being controlling. But that's very specific because we think we want to be taken care of.
Speaker 6: But you know, I wish, I mean I thought I did, but I realized that I'm just There's some women that they love a man, men who like take care of them and then they can do their own thing, like go to the spa and go shopping.
Speaker 4: But like I am just stupid.
Speaker 1: I want to open. You enjoy working? Yeah, I enjoy working. Working turns me out, like my pussy can't be wet if I'm in the spa among stage it could, But I hear you, I get just like I got.
Speaker 6: I got really bored to be like to to stay home just like go shopping and go to spa and just go hang out with housewives.
Speaker 4: But you know, but but.
Speaker 1: You had two kids. Tell me how about that?
Speaker 4: Like I didn't learn from my mistakes. You know, she's still had one.
Speaker 1: Do you want more? It depends on the man. Actually, I don't learn from the miss Also, like I did not have a door?
Speaker 6: What I I rawed off that ship? I I just said, like I heard that's the most paying human indoor.
Speaker 1: I want. I want.
Speaker 4: I wanted to experience that.
Speaker 3: That's what one of our friends shout out to Lady w Fatima. She literally said, I was like, I don't understand how you didn't use an epidural. She's like the slaves did it? Like I can do it.
Speaker 1: You really wanted to just feel the baby come out of here. I feel the pain.
Speaker 6: I want to feel the pain. So I feel like if I can handle that, then nothing can beat me. Damn anybody who want to put me through hardship, I'll be like, ugh, it's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, was it the worst thing ever?
Speaker 6: And the worst thing ever wasn't marrying my husband, but also finding out that my daughter didn't helppinisright, I love her, but like I'm just honest that I'm a feminist but life is not fair. She just had to work harder, but she No, I'll be crying right now. No my signs first?
Speaker 1: Can I ask you though?
Speaker 3: Even so, I understand how you grew up in China, but with the error we're in now, even being able to say feminists the way we do the Me Too movement, women being able to be independent and me any any literal career path that they want to take they can do. You still feel like a woman is not like a daughter is not as I love.
Speaker 1: I love her equally as I love my son.
Speaker 6: But I just feel like my son can be a dumb, little asshole and get a better opportunity than my daughter just because he has a penis even and then she I look at her, I'm just like a girl. You just have to work twenty times harder than him to get what he gets, and it's not fair. But I just I want to implant that to her heart to understand, so she's.
Speaker 1: Not the Ian. Look at your mom and look at you.
Speaker 6: I know she's gonna achieve a lot, but I just want her to expect the life is not fair. Don't expect fairness. I agree, don't don't be like I have the same grade. Why he's getting No, he's gonna get better opportunities than you, because that's society.
Speaker 1: He's a man.
Speaker 6: So if you work harder, he worked for you, so you can be abusive towards anybody you want. It's work harder and be on top so you don't have to swallow sorrow like I did it because my broken English will call me is horror.
Speaker 4: You know she has good English, so she'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Wow, wait, you're English bad. I didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't speak on the anglsih I came here. It was said I was seventeen.
Speaker 1: I just didn't speak on the English. Damn.
Speaker 3: So you learned English at seventeen. Yeah, and you're only thirty three. Yeah, that's late.
Speaker 1: Because they say that language. I think it's the language are so hard it's optimal, like and once you turn like eleven, I think I read it's like your fox. What words do you talk?
Speaker 3: I took four years of Spanish camle.
Speaker 1: That's all you're getting out of me.
Speaker 3: I told, y'are and I just know all to cuss words in Creole.
Speaker 6: Nice, that's it. What other languages do you speak? I just speak Amander. I learned some of Japanese. I can read Japanese, but I don't. I can't speak anymore. I just don't speak, which is so hard.
Speaker 1: I tried. Yeah, tell me a little bit about like motherhood and your sexual Like did you you fuck three times a day? Were you doing that when you had the baby? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I if I'm in love, I'll be fucking.
Speaker 1: Damn you were? You might be a price? Can I ask you? So?
Speaker 3: I got now as a as someone who's divorced. Right when dating?
Speaker 1: Do men.
Speaker 3: Have placed higher value on you because you've been married twice? Even though you're a single mother. We talk about like the stigma of women being single mothers all the time, but you having two husbands under your belt? Do you still do you come across you think to men is more valuable because you've been married twice?
Speaker 4: You think, I think they think they think is intimidating.
Speaker 1: They think it's intimidating that you've been married twice.
Speaker 4: All I think?
Speaker 6: So why I think they think I am not easy to maybet it because like when my first man, he's he's just he's a wonderful human.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just I love you. Do you want to?
Speaker 6: That's what I don't I don't want me though, and he's like he's dumb with me. I give him panic text again psd oh no, yeah, I feel bad, but like he's no, I know, like he is a scientist, he's brilliant, he's two years younger than me, and he's just he's doing well without.
Speaker 1: Me with help me. Yeah.
Speaker 6: The second one is just very controlling, you know, very verbally, mentally abusive, slowly try to like basically control me.
Speaker 1: Did you feel like you had to be with the Chinese guy. No, I never.
Speaker 4: That's the first Chinese man I ever dated.
Speaker 1: I'm never. I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't want to date any Asian man because they traumatized me in China. They were like my, my, my cute middle school like a crush, you know. I'm just in love with him, such a cute agent, Chinese man, Chinese boy, and he just like he's like, I would date you if you are lighter.
Speaker 1: I can't afford to.
Speaker 4: Feel like there's already this, like I feel like it's all Asian men.
Speaker 1: The Asian girl.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so, I just when I was in the Asian boys won't dave me. I'm gonna a fuck off. I just I'm traumatized. But then I realized that, oh, it's not a case. The Asian men in America. They don't they don't find me unattractive.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's so many layers to just where you're from, your environment. Because I'm that way myself, just because of my family. I won't date a Jamaican man. I won't be with an Island man. I do not want anything actually close to my dad. And so while I love and have only been with black men, I won't date Jamaican men for certain reasons and how I know they cheat, and how they're very into the patriarch, and just the way that I viewed men and how they treat women.
Speaker 1: I was like, that ain't me.
Speaker 3: And so hearing you say that is interesting, but also for you to say I won't date Asian man, but I realize also they're so different here in America.
Speaker 6: I didn't know that until I realized they generally don't think of I'm unattractive, I'm undesirable. It's just my childhood trauma being this unattractive girl being the beauties. Then that's weird, and I was avoiding Asian man. I never want date one.
Speaker 1: Did you have Asian friends women. Yes, did you have mainly Asian women friends?
Speaker 6: No? I have. My best friend in Kentucky is a black girl and a girl I've wondered because like Asian friends, they just the kind of did that.
Speaker 1: Make you feel like you were the ugly?
Speaker 6: That was why I asked that the Asian girls, they are very confused in Kentucky because the skinny, chopstick white ones. They think they are the queen in China and then then in Kentucky they don't.
Speaker 4: No, no, no no.
Speaker 6: Guy was dat them only Asian man, wi't day them like a like a China like a from China, like because they you know, they don't. They were like, what's wrong? Like a guy is asking my number? She's like is he blind?
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, and you're It's so crazy to hear that you felt ugly, because even just seeing you on Instagram, I'm like, you're very glamy, like you're pretty, like you're you're very sexy on stage two, Like I it's crazy to think that you had that face.
Speaker 1: I honestly felt like that too.
Speaker 3: But I think someone said something to me recently that I was like, wow, that was right on the money.
Speaker 1: It was questlov I.
Speaker 3: Posted a video of me and a bikini and I was like, well, I'm gonna take your man. I'm gonna take your man. I'm gonna take you a man. I think you commented on it and he was like, I'm so onto you.
Speaker 1: He said, you know you're cute, but you need to cover it in this Oh, I'm just making fun of myself thing because you don't want to be vulnerable and saying yes, I am sexy. And I was like, ooh, it's a very.
Speaker 3: True thing, Like it's too much ownership of my attractivity. It's for some reason. I guess I might think someone will say, no, you're not so if I make fun of it, then you can't do that to me. And that was probably the first time a friend of mine is.
Speaker 1: So powerful, right, And it's a very very true.
Speaker 3: Anytime I post a sexy picture of myself, I make a joke all the time, and I guess I don't know how to do it otherwise. Maybe there is this part of me that's like someone's gonna think I'm prettier than I am, Like I don't know, I think that I think I'm hotter than I am, and I don't want that, which is crazy because we want to put out this confidence.
Speaker 1: So it's this weird thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but it just came to my mind, and I think we see so many women do that, the self deprecating shit.
Speaker 6: I know, I know you're doing a little bit of it too, I know, I know women.
Speaker 1: Like it's a funny thing.
Speaker 6: Is like, we can look like it best, we can be like, oh, I wish I did were the color of the dress.
Speaker 1: I wish that urine was different, I wish my hair was different.
Speaker 6: The menu is there, betty, Damn, I look good like it's just so different, right, So true, they just.
Speaker 1: Really be working on their pocket. That's the thing.
Speaker 3: As men, their value, their value is in their pockets.
Speaker 1: It's never in these looks. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so as women it's crazy too though, because as we talk about the standards of beauty now, there's also a lot of things that women do to enhance themselves that men don't, like the lashes, some of the makeup that we put on. A lot of men actually don't find all the things that we do to make ourselves so pretty pretty at all to them. Yes, So it's like, now it's so many things are complated in what that's what's so weird about And I'm talking about black men dating black women.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: We look at there was a girl walking down the street and she was the battie I g girl, right, And my friend said to me, Oh, she's girl pretty. She's pretty to girls. That's what he said to me. I mean she was a bad bitch. And I was like what And he was like, I don't really want to like take a girl home that has all that makeup or the lace front and just too much shit going on. And when he said that, I thought about this Shade Room post that asked black men, what kind of hair do you like on black women? They said messy bun locks and braids? And I was like, huh, because what are we doing the fucking curly weave this that no one said that shit, They said messy bun locks and b That shocked me. I mean it was like by far. And I think that we do have this weird fucking idea of what hot is.
Speaker 6: Yes, And I think it's the I feel like the fashion industry and the companies who sell the weeks, they had to make it it. It is desirable on the internet, so waste the money to buy it. And the think of that's attractive, but the actually the ah man, just the one that's natural.
Speaker 1: I know, not too natural.
Speaker 4: They want to on the field atle bit.
Speaker 1: You know they lie when they say that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay for our whole mail.
Speaker 3: Our question this week is actually about marriage, so it's perfect that you're here, Mandy and Weezy. I could really use your advice. I've been married to my husband for over ten years. We were high school sweethearts. We have what people would think is a great life. He's a great provider, a good husband, an amazing father, and the only issue I have is that our sex is terrible. I hate to say it, but he has a small dick and he comes quick. I thought I could get past it because I love him and he's a good guy, but I can't. He can't even eat my pussy right. I have to sneak and masturbate because he can't make me come. And I did recently step out and mess with a guy from my past and the sex was so good.
Speaker 1: He ate my pussy legos his last meal. And I've been really mean to my husband and denying him sex, and I can tell it's affecting him because he keeps asking questions? And am I still in love with him? Do I find him attractive? And now I feel guilty?
Speaker 3: And now that I'm thirty, I don't want to spend another ten years of my life not being satisfied. Would you stay with a man that can't satisfy you even though he's great at everything else? Or do you break up your family because you're not getting your needs met? I can't even got to answer what Like I, I think that it's really hard to find assumate she said that he's great at everything else. So to me, if you're really this unsatisfied with the sex, we are in such a great time to introduce non traditional values to a relationship. Whether even you allow your partner you both go to a sex club and you become swingers. You open the relationship up. He allows you to go deal with someone that maybe he's aware of, that goes and pleases you in this way. I think that when you love someone, you want them to truly be happy. And I think to be fair too, men used to be delusional. There are men now that know when their dicks are small and when they come fast, like they're not really in like the like the abyss with not knowing whether they're not pleasing.
Speaker 1: I think I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: Even if he's not comfortable with that, like you know, we don't sit here and say cheat. I think they're the way though, to bring up you being able to sexually please yourself with other people, other partners, whether he's there or not, and bringing that to the forefront before leaving somebody. Because these niggas with good dick and good at nothing else. I was gonna say, it is hard out here. These are three single bitches.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we single on the calf and she hadn't been married twice as NUTI advice, I don't know why we I think my advice to you would be it sounds like you haven't said anything to him for one and for two I.
Speaker 1: And don't lead it with hey, I already cheated on you. No, that's already gonna hurt. I actually don't think you should just tuck that one. But I do agree.
Speaker 3: I remember I knew my ex was cheating on me because he was being mean to me. Not me and mean, but just kind of like very frustrated with me, acting like he could just didn't need it me or need attention from me or would want to leave, and I'm like, oh, okay.
Speaker 1: You're fucking something. Someone else is around.
Speaker 3: Because men generally want to work at whatever is going on, right, they kind of don't want this, like made him at home you speaking.
Speaker 1: So it's like when he started getting mean, I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: You have someone else, because when I cheated, that was why, Like I was cheating on old Bay and I remember like he would do somebody like fuck you and I just hang up, like I don't fucking need this ship And it was because I had someone else, like even the other guy wasn't even doing anything. I'm broken up. Not because that was how the last conversation ended a fuck you want to hang up? And I blocked him immediately, don't want your paragraphs, don't talk to me.
Speaker 1: Were you cheating? No? I wasn't cheating.
Speaker 3: We had no I didn't have I always have options, but his energy was that.
Speaker 1: But his energy was that.
Speaker 3: But after I'd already been like, oh, or it is, what'll we be doing back? And I think I had just gotten so nasty back to him because I'm like, we're now on time twelve and this is draining me.
Speaker 1: But literally the comment, who is she who is she? To Nigga what's going on?
Speaker 3: And of course never got an answer, probably won't at this point.
Speaker 1: I don't care. But I think you're right.
Speaker 3: I think that when you're with somebody who really genuinely cares about you and they see that you're frustrated or hurt or they're not doing something right, they do want to try to short temper the short temperature short, I mean that's the short temper. Partner probably has another option and don't want to deal with your bullshit.
Speaker 1: Now, Oh that's bitch. I'm right, he felt triggered.
Speaker 3: Tell me, would you stay with him with the bad sex or would you leave?
Speaker 1: What would you do?
Speaker 6: I wouldn't to stay as him if it's a sex is bad because I feel like I'm very driven. I think sex is very important. I'm like a very poetic like I'm a romantic person. I probably will never find a good man, and I know that's the risk of it, but like I also want to find a little Yeah, I just yeah, I'm also like being a female comedian, I will never get fucked, but I still have the dream of like finding a man is a good dick who's like good at everything.
Speaker 1: You Handah fell in love and he's cute.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yeah, I love this.
Speaker 1: I actually think Hannah's man is real cute. Sorry to you, handed, that's fine me.
Speaker 3: This is so hot Chinese, but you know he doesn't drink, so something is wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's speaking Chinese and you speak that?
Speaker 1: Why wever? Hannah see me? She asked me to.
Speaker 6: Speak thirty things in Chinese about where fucking in Chinese? Me and her, Me and Hannah is fucking two deaths and he would say something in Chinese back.
Speaker 1: It was just like very funny. Would you fuck them?
Speaker 4: Both of them?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, are you kidding me? Now? I would too? Yeah, oh yeah they are so we kind of lived near each other. Oka anyway, Sorry and tell people think more to say.
Speaker 3: I was so embarrassed about saying I wanted to fuck somebody that hasn't asked me and we know them, so I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I keep going yeah because I feel bad.
Speaker 3: They just got married and we're like, well, well let's let's suck him, and I'm like, yo, we don't even know if they.
Speaker 6: But I think being good at business is to keep the man who is good at everything, the high school sweetheart.
Speaker 1: It is a small digg who come faster. Maybe have him buy the nicest strap.
Speaker 6: Pound and uh an extender extender and like also like he has to go to pussy one on one.
Speaker 1: He there's all that's unacceptable. He has to learn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pussy, he has a mouth. He had to learn pussy.
Speaker 6: You should definitely he has to learn that.
Speaker 1: And I really agree. I think that.
Speaker 6: The queen said, you know, maybe there's a guy who can bring into the to the leadership.
Speaker 3: One other thing she said, she hides masturbating. Don't do that anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't do that, just do it from him, do it in front of him. I just did that last night and it was fun as ship.
Speaker 3: And it wasn't that he couldn't make me come fucking me, no, no, no, it was just like I was so we were drunk, and for some reason, like I don't know, just you know, when your pussy can't get super well, I wanted to fuck him, but like literally it just wasn't getting there. I couldn't get well enough, and like whatever, we stopped fucking, but I was sucking his dick and just masturbated, and it was very clear I may may not have come from fucking, but.
Speaker 1: Like no shame in there at all.
Speaker 3: I literally remember he said to me, put two hands on my dick and I was like, no, I can't, and he was like okay, shit.
Speaker 1: He grabbed the other like fuck it. I see why. Like I want you to come too.
Speaker 3: I think that you can definitely make masturbating in front of men hot, and for some reason we're so.
Speaker 1: Scared to do it. Girl, I'd do it.
Speaker 3: I'd be looking at him and fucking making it sexy like I very rarely have men tell me, don't so get over that.
Speaker 1: That's a you thing. You can only blame yourselfself for that. So everybody agrees, don't leave except for you.
Speaker 4: I think good I would, but I don't think.
Speaker 6: I think if she's modern than me, she can keep him because you can't find a good man they are. Yeah, it's I know, but I just really feel like we have the same face.
Speaker 1: Am I being racist? I could be your sister. I'm not kidding. I got a whole lot of makeup on. You see it? I really see you look at a before boom boom boom. Oh you see it? She said, we got the same thing. I could be her sister, like we have like the lips, the teeth, the lips, the tee, the teeth. I bought the cheek. Uh huh the cheek? Did she have the eyes? Yeah? Do y'all see y'all see it just a little bit. They're like, yeah, Na.
Speaker 4: Said, it's to be the half sister. Like for sure, I see it.
Speaker 1: Like we are doing a short blind here, get away with it. You tell people where to listen to you or to find you.
Speaker 6: Giant Summers dot com is my website. That's where you buy tickets to see me doing live shows. But the Giant Summers everywhere. TikTok is from everywhere.
Speaker 3: And do you do some weekly shows at at your at your club?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean town.
Speaker 4: I'll be there Fridays, Aday, Sunday, the Heart of the Comedy. I'm touring us.
Speaker 1: Hollywood Comedy Club is your club. Yeah, I'm not right right, I notice.
Speaker 3: And if you want to come and see us on tour, support black Women First at horrhart dot com. We're on our sixteen city tour seventeen. Make sure you come and see us again. That's horror Hive dot com. If you also want to support us, make sure you go to Patreon. That's Patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions where you get bonus episodes. We do a town hall once a month, but more than anything, we are looking forward to seeing all of you guys on this tour, so get your tickets down again. That's Horrorhive dot com. Thank you yet again for joining us for another episode of Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 1: Love you guys. Thank