Speaker 1: Transmitting America.
Speaker 2: That is good.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Thursday show more in a studio. Give me the three things right now happening in your life.
Speaker 2: Well, I have an upcoming trip to California that's sort of really stressing me out. That just got thrown on my calendar. And speaking of travel, my sister is coming to town and she's going to meet my boyfriend for the first time, so that's really exciting.
Speaker 3: Have they face timed or anything.
Speaker 2: They have face time, but they've never met in person.
Speaker 3: So it's all adults though, right, I mean, you're not like worried that somebody's not going to like.
Speaker 2: Somebody, No, but just my sister is my faan, Like that's my you know. It's not like he can meet my mom or my dad. So it's like she's representing herself my mom, my dad, the family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they put a lot of pressure on her there, and a lot of pressure all your dad members. I get it.
Speaker 2: It's important because she's that role for me now, like she is everything.
Speaker 3: But she's not going to come away and go no, I don't think he that's the one.
Speaker 1: I sure hope not like that.
Speaker 3: But is a part of you concerned that she'll she'll say that.
Speaker 2: Not for me, No, I mean her husband came to town a few months ago and met him, so I think maybe he gave the thumbs up, so that helps.
Speaker 3: But Canary and the coal Mine, You're good.
Speaker 2: You never you never know though, I mean because also you still need to meet him. What if you meet him and you're like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't meet anybody anymore? Why that is generally ever? But I'm good, I know I will eventure you.
Speaker 2: No, I will.
Speaker 3: Eventually met him already. Yeah, we know him from all your stories.
Speaker 2: But that's what we know him. But no, that's not the same thing.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, I don't do anything anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you can do this.
Speaker 3: I will okay, Yeah, no doubt. Yeah, because I've talked about it like four months.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: But my my sister meeting him is like, oh, check that box, and then it reminds me like, oh shoot, okay, yeah, like there's people I have on a list that like I need you all to meet.
Speaker 3: Has your wife met him?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, No, that's what we talked about lunchbox.
Speaker 3: He was our Canary. Yeah, I met him. You're saying gold mine, Yes, you're not in the gold mine.
Speaker 2: Mine.
Speaker 3: I did go meet him and it was ran into him. Yeah, and it was interesting. I'm surprising you picked lunchbox over right. I didn't.
Speaker 2: It was all organic.
Speaker 3: Most early, this is the real reason behind it. Mostly early, you definitely had I'm single again, and I was like, I don't want to be any dude.
Speaker 2: She's dating night, nor did I want any of you to write.
Speaker 3: So I was just like, you know, dudes, let dudes be dudes, and you can do a thing, and then eventually one I'll catch. I thought, like, a good one will catch. I really wanted to meet the young one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The one that I did, I accidentally did actually did that was way after but it was accidentally. We walked and we were in line next to him, and I was like, I was like, oh, the cute little kid here, how old are you? A little key? And Caitlyn's like, no, that's the guy if you want a lollipillo, So it's yeah. I just was like, I'll let him do a little single phase and then when one catches, well one caught, and so yeah, at some point I'm sure we'll get it on.
Speaker 2: Okay, So my sister's meaning him for the first time.
Speaker 3: I want to play basketball is court my foot's broken. Yeah, I'm ready for my foot to get better.
Speaker 2: And then the third thing would be well seeing the boyfriend. I'm trying to figure out what this means. But we met with like a contractor at his house and then he wants my input on certain things because he's going to be doing some renovating there. And I'm like, what does this mean?
Speaker 3: So I think it means he's a dude and you want somebody with a decent.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm overthinking it.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's not like, is our house not my house?
Speaker 3: I can't attached myself to that.
Speaker 2: How much input do I give?
Speaker 3: No. I think it's just esthetically, you probably have a better outlook than he does. I don't think it's so much like this is going to be your nook because I want you to really be a part of it. It could be, but I'm saying I wouldn't assign that dudes are dudes, okay, And it's like we're doing some stuff on the inside part of our house. I need another set of eyes. Yeah, somebody I trust care about.
Speaker 2: Like what he's like trying like he hasn't said it directly, but he's sort of like yeah, I'm trying to figure out, like, how do we expand this to make more room?
Speaker 3: Well, if they said for like room for your kid, then then it's different. I just I wouldn't attach, but I wouldn't attach yourself only to that right now? He just maybe once somebody cares about it, somebody loves to say, hey, help me out with this.
Speaker 2: Okay, And I'm definitely overthinking that.
Speaker 3: You might not be, but there's a possibility you are. So go ahead and stay on the part of your mind. Okay, don't ever think it.
Speaker 4: What about testing him, like, oh, we would be perfect if we did this for our.
Speaker 2: House like that, walk in there and use WE and R and Y. All Right, I don't. I don't think I could do that, but I mean I'll do it for the bit.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't. I don't think it's worth it. I think it's worth any accidental accidental toxicity in the relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just kidding. So those are those are my three big things?
Speaker 3: Okay, mine are number one. My wife's pregnant obviously, Yeah, that's dominating our lives. She's very pregnant, and so every day something new, not good or bad, just different, like she needs different kind of pillows now, and she's very pregnant. She even for her, it's every day something new. She's like, I can't believe this happened, Like what's going on here? Like, she's very pregnant. It's weird. It's cool, but it's also weird. Yeah, it's weird that it happens to everybody, so it doesn't seem as it doesn't seem as weird to us because it happens all the time. But it's crazy that another human grows inside of a human that's MADEX type stuff. Yeah, so so that's number one that is dominating the live. Number two is I only have one working foot because I'm still on a scooter. My week one was I was in a cast. Week one and a half. Week two and a half to three, I'm in a full walking boot, but I can do no pressure on my foot at all, so I can't put anybody weight on it. I'm going to physical therapy, and then week three and a half to like eight, I can walk in the boot, but it sucks. This is because everything goes slower now. I just want to dunk again. I've mentioned that before and I can't wait to get back don't the way things used to be, being back on the streets, just playing some pickup dunking it up. The third thing is probably holidays. We're just kind of figuring out where we're going because it's always the balance back between Arkansas and Oklahoma. So it's like, do we go to you know, poor Gibson first where she's from, and then go to Fayeteville after that, Fayteville for Gata we get sause. It's it, it's easy. But what's great is we have the greatest excuse in the history of mankind.
Speaker 2: You're a big thing number one.
Speaker 3: And well too, and my foot. We got a pregnant lady and a broken foot.
Speaker 2: So your third big thing in life, it's sort of like your first and second thing. Help take care of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we're going still, We're going still.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is your Christmas gift.
Speaker 3: And another thing that I will address just because I've gotten se message better. I'm not, as far as I know right now, I'm not going to ESPN. So did you see the article right about me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't have it.
Speaker 2: I was assuming you weren't because I have heard anything here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let us know, Well, I know I'm right.
Speaker 2: I mean I was curious about it for a second, and I was like, you know, if it ends up being a thing, he'll tell us about it and then we'll figure it out, because I'm sure he can do both.
Speaker 3: Would well, that's that's why I don't think it's going to happen. Well, there's a couple of reason I don't think it's happened. But yes, I would do both if it happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're fine. Because somebody asked me if.
Speaker 3: If what I'm going to ESPN.
Speaker 2: Like it's how we felt about our jobs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: There was an article written about Paul Feynbaum, who I know and like, and he's a big sports guy and he's on ESPN and he hosts he's a part of a weekend ESPN show, the travels Assas Nation, and they listed people that could replace him, and I was one of the people they listed. I have nothing to do with anything, so it was nice to be put on the list. I have no plans to go to ESPN.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, how do you get on the list?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. It's kind of cool to put on that list. That is cool. So I mean, if you have ESPN's listening, like, I don't care about their jobs. Let's go on you guys. Yeah, hey, hey, they're good ESPN there, they'll figure it out. So no, I'm not that's I literally, I am not involved in that at all. That was I was just put on the list. That article was published and people were asking me about it. So there we go. That's three and a half things.
Speaker 5: All right, good the Bobby Boone Show the Big CMA Awards last night. Let's check out the winners. Entertainer of the Year the award goes to Laney Willson. Male Vocalist of the Year was Cody Johnson, and Female Vocalist of the Year Laney Wilson wins again.
Speaker 3: Yesterday we were talking about how they got a meat cleaver, which is not a meat pounder. It's like the big butcher knife into the airport, like all of a sudden, it's in the airport and they're like, oh crap. So then I said I had a friend in a box cutter had his pocket got through security. I was like, oh. Then we started talking about country artists like Scotty McCreery that accidentally took a loaded handgun, I believe to the airport and I said, I know Shane Mooney, this happened too. Now. Shane Mooney is the lead singer of Dan and Shay. I know Shaye. We're both from Markansas, we're friends. I was like, I know this happened.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: Maybe I just know because you guys looked it up on the internet. It was nowhere to be found true or false.
Speaker 2: Nowhere couldn't find it.
Speaker 3: It was not just our page. It couldn't be found anywhere. Hey, I couldn't find it. So we got off the air and Shade texted me yesterday he said, Hey, I had like ten people from home to me because I wasn't awake yet when you were talking about this and you guys were talking about me bringing a gun to the airport. Ha ha ha ha that happened. Oh I have no idea how it was taken off the internet. I did not know as possible to remove things or clear things from the internet. Now that I know you can, I might take some other stuff off too.
Speaker 2: Oh so got scrubbed?
Speaker 3: Scrubbed? One, we're not crazy, that's good, that is good. Two. Who knew you could just scrub like every like.
Speaker 4: All dude, it's gone like nothing. It was so gone that we thought we were going crazy.
Speaker 3: Now I started to go Mandel effect for sure, my own personal version here. So yeah, that did happen. Did you watch any CMA Awards? I did, Oh good for you. Yeah, I watched none. Oh. I don't know if you guys are suffering from this. But when it gets dark, it feels eleven o'clock, Yes it does, and like it starts to get dark and I'm like, I don't know, it feels like it's ten pm. Might as well go to bed. Well, and I got a little surgery. I'll leave it there. So I didn't watch anything, but I was glad to see Lanny one. Yeah. I was glad to see Red clay Stras one.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah the Band Award, Oh the Vocal Vocal Vocal Group, Yeah yeah, I was glad. I like All Dominion, but they've won like eight times, seven times in a row. And I really like Red clay Strays. And then there was one other one that I was super happy about. Oh Brooks and Done. Oh yeah they won du yeah crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm tell.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite performances was Shaboozie with Stephen Wilson Junior.
Speaker 1: It was so good.
Speaker 2: And then I can't get Ella Langley's performance out of my head.
Speaker 1: She's from Texas. I could, by the way so good.
Speaker 3: I saw the one you Look Like You Love Me? Has that song won like three years in a row? Yeah, that's just like when we moved. When we moved here, didn't that song wins song of the year.
Speaker 7: Years?
Speaker 2: Last year when we were there, it was one of my favorite performances of the night. Like, I was like that so good and so I don't know that it I think they performed it. I don't know that they won anything.
Speaker 3: This is like one of those Shay things because I think I remember seeing an old clip on TikTok of Johnny Cash introducing them at an old award show, and here they are singing their new song. Yeah. I good for them. I just feel like the song just keeps winning, Yeah, like for years and maybe listen, I worked on the ACM broadcast. I know it won. There to be a part of it. It is. Yeah, anyway, good good job everybody. George Straight showed up so cool. He did. He didn't go to anything. Did he just happen to be in town? He was walking by.
Speaker 2: I. When they said he was taking the stage, I was like what, And I thought he was going to perform, and I was freaking out. And then he presented the Willie Nelson Award to Skill.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cool. Who had the Lama's performance. I'm just kidding. I didn't want I didn't see anything. I didn't see a single performance, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't recall a laugh.
Speaker 3: I was just kidding about the question. Anyway.
Speaker 4: Old Dominion did do like a mashup of all their hits. Were a lot of hits.
Speaker 3: You're telling me that Old Dominion has a lot of hits, lots of hits, and are possibly one of the greatest bands of the last twenty five thirty years of country music. Yeah, yeah, I feel the same way. It's amazing some people, don't.
Speaker 8: I mean, they have hits. I just didn't realize they were that big.
Speaker 6: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't think, how much do you watch?
Speaker 2: I mean we had it on the whole time. Mean we were kind of eating dinner and hanging out. I had it on pretty much. Yeah, the whole time. I didn't see the tail tail end because I was tired. It was like nine to forty five. I was like, this is still going.
Speaker 3: Hey, remeonder can you pull off the right Clay Straights performance on our show? I think what I like? I like. I really liked them as like personal, like them as a band before they were ever like considered country. I just loved them because they weren't really considered anything. And so I brought them in and I was prised they all showed up to be honest with you, because they look like guys who stay out late. Yeah, and they came in and just crushed. This is probably a year and a half two years ago, and just let me know, no rush, we can even do it in the next segment if you get it looks like a hook though of four minutes though, so that's a heck of a hook.
Speaker 9: Hook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what song is it? No one else like me? Yeah, in our studio. Yeah, let's play it.
Speaker 2: Then it's almost like I feel like you're saying yeah, like hoping he's right.
Speaker 3: No, I got the full one now it is four minutes forty nine, but the hook was four minutes. Yeah, so it must just he goes to the hook probably pretty quickly.
Speaker 4: Oh and then you just let it roll, Okay, got it?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 4: He just that's the rest of the song after that, but he probably labeled at his hook because it starts right at the hook.
Speaker 3: The chorus for those Okay, probably whatever you wanted. Here you go, Red Clay Strays from our show. Congratulations to those guys hit.
Speaker 7: It, Anonymous, there's a question to.
Speaker 3: Bobby Bones. My wife just got a new job and she loved it because her co workers are very cool. Yesterday she came home talking about a new person she met there named we'll call her Mollie. After a description of Mollie. I knew that was the same Mollie that I dated a bit before my wife. It was never anything serious, but I have a feeling that at some point my wife is going to suggest meeting up with some of her work friends, including Mollie. So do I wait it out and hope for the best, or do I let the situation be known and hope for the best. Signed dating my wife's new coworker. Well that he didn't sign his name right there?
Speaker 1: He dated?
Speaker 3: He dated? Yeah? He dated is Yeah, dude, you're already messing up your signature. This is it. You have to tell her. Here's why it's going to fester inside of you, and it's going to be something that you're always thinking about and you're always gonna be worried if you're gonna get caught and it's nothing to get caught by. It's you did nothing wrong. So it's going to be a bit uncomfortable. It might actually be unpleasant for a minute, but probably it was before her. And you're gotta get some questions, answer them all honestly, and rip the band aid off, because what's gonna be even worse and how uncomfortable it is for three six hours, maybe a full night when you did nothing wrong, is if later on you get caught not telling what you should have told. That's it. That's why I say sort.
Speaker 2: Of been in this situation a little bit with my current boyfriend where he didn't tell me something and I already knew because other people had told me.
Speaker 6: Ye Jerry, Jerry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't tell me straight away, and he really didn't. He didn't know that I knew, but I knew, so I was waiting for him to tell me, and then it just never was coming out. And then we ha's even seen this person, and I'm like, why is he not saying something?
Speaker 1: Now? Like this is weird?
Speaker 2: So finally I'm like, I know this, that's.
Speaker 3: What you yelled.
Speaker 1: It's like I couldn't.
Speaker 2: Couldn't take it anymore. And I was like, I know this about you. I know. I don't know. I'm not supposed to know it about you, I guess, but I know, and I'm waiting for you to tell me. And his reasoning, I totally got it, and I know his heart, so he meant well, and he would have eventually told me, but it would have been so much better if he just told me day one, like whenever we knew we would have encounters with this person.
Speaker 3: And that's from your perspective. Yeah, even from the guy's perspective. Dude, you're gonna worry about this and think about it NonStop. Yes, it is going to be like weights in your pockets. So it's not gonna be so much can't walk, but it's gonna be so annoying you're gonna be it's gonna be bother someome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I would even think my boyfriend would tell you that now, he'd have been like, oh, it probably would have been so much better. It made more sense to just say it the minute that I knew they were gonna see each other.
Speaker 3: Just do it, dude, Yeah, that's all. Just do it. Just do it, get it over with. Yeah, and don't even weird about it.
Speaker 2: It's not weird.
Speaker 3: It's fine, but it's weird if you make it weird. If the presentation is weird, it's now weird.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it's weirder if you wait. But if you just say it like we're all mature people. Yes, people have past relationships, just say it.
Speaker 3: Let me give you an example. Hey, you were talking about Molly. I think I used to day to her before I met you. But I think you know, well, you don't know because you know't know who Molly. You don't know for sure because he doesn't he has any picture on Molly. Oh he's like, he's like, I'm pretty certain. Okay, so unless there's full certainty. But if you just say it like that, like hey, we need to talk. If you make it a big deal, it's gonna be a big deal. I don't say we need to know what I'm saying. Don't do anything like that. Just be like, here's Molly. This is weird coincidence, But I think you said date Molly before I met you. It's not a big deal to you. It's not gonna be a big deal to her. It's my advice. Perfect, perfect, We just fixed it all right. Thank you for messaging us, emailing us. Thank you. By Happy birthday to Dirk Spentley fifty years old today about that?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: What is your favorite Dirk song? Oh?
Speaker 2: Come a little closer, sing it, Come a little closer, baby, I feel like laying you're down?
Speaker 3: What do you think is number one streaming song is drunk on a plane?
Speaker 2: Is it? I'm getting drunk on a plane.
Speaker 1: Jesus, everybody, you didn't.
Speaker 3: Get number two? Marona Beach, number three.
Speaker 2: And something strong Mama ros or.
Speaker 3: No goods and hot Alabama? Alabama? Oh? That is that a.
Speaker 1: Need another.
Speaker 2: Non pound hammer?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 2: Hold on, can't give me more?
Speaker 3: What was I think?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Betty wants to get Alabama? Or daddy had a gun? That them not? It is either of it? Think so his birthday spent a lot of time with darks Over the years. This went viral. We were talking about him and his wife sleeping in separate beds, and he explained why.
Speaker 11: That got rid of bed got two platform beds and two box springs and two mattresses and monsters. She has her debate. There's a clear line. You can see the floor between her bed and mind. So it's a independent suspension. Why would you have a truck with lee springs when you can have you know, independent suspension so she can move around all she wants. And because I'm just such an animal, it's terrible. She's like she's sleeping the couch. Now, She's like, there's next room. We have him, She's just so go sleep in there. And even last night we're like, we've got to get this back on track.
Speaker 3: And when that went viral, it was only the headline Dereks and his wife sleep in separate beds and now is it? And he was like day. He also said, before we did this podcast in my house, he was like, this is why I don't do podcasts, because I'm gonna do yours. I'll do podcast because I say stuff and then goes freaking viral. This is not what it was, and it did obviously his favorite song to play live that he's not tired of yet.
Speaker 11: I met I never get tired of five one five ozho or what was I thinking? I still loves I think it's still a huge song. I mean, I hold on, It's like always come a little closer. Did four songs that what You're One? He does all of them.
Speaker 3: So I've talked about this on the show. But he met Hank Williams Junior and he talked about Hank Williams Junior would go to pep random people's houses with the metal detector, be like, can I come through your yard?
Speaker 11: I've met Hank always wanted to go to do the He comes around her and he has that meta detector and he goes to people's houses around here. He'll knock on the door, nod. He used to I swear to God you to Tony Brown's house and he said, Hey, according to my old maps, where your house is was a historic battle. Do you mind if I go back in your backyard just do a few things. They'll go out there and going to dig in the dirt up a little bit and stuff.
Speaker 3: There are stories of people just getting a knock at the door and it's d Junior with a metal detective. Yes, Chris Chance has done it with him.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean he knocks the door, his overlays his map over the current you know this area, and goes and digs around stuff.
Speaker 3: That'd be pretty cool. That'd be a Wow, you get a knock your answer? Hello? Oh you ready? Was at Uh? He flipped out on his daughter's volleyball coach. He'd just come off the road. He was upset his daughter wasn't putt in the game, and he talked about fronting the coach, and then he realized, I'm not ready to be out in public.
Speaker 11: Yet she's not getting in. She's like no, I'm like, let's go. Oh my daughter. Now she's screaming me. I'm trying to protect my daughter. Coach says something to me. I said something back to the coach. We walk off.
Speaker 3: My daughter's calling me dad, You're a psycho.
Speaker 11: I just wasn't ready to be back like off the tour of bus and back in like a real world situation. Oh yeah, So emails and visitations and trying to just had in hand back at the school like I'm sorry, I am an idiot. So I do get like, especially my daughters are playing sports. I get this inner like soccer person, a soccer dad that comes out. That's kind of I got to control a little bit. That's one of the better stories. Yeah, that is ever told. And we were talking about what was I think?
Speaker 3: And he once stopped a music exec in a parking lot of a club to play that song, to play him that song on guitar, and so here you go.
Speaker 11: And she met me outside and I played it for acoustically, like outside the club.
Speaker 12: Oddly enough, I fought really hard for that not to be the first single. So what did you want to be? The first song called Wish It Would Break, which is more of a country thing. That's about your wishing your car steeroid break. Because every song plays with minds of your girl. It's a great song.
Speaker 3: But Mike Dungin from Capitol was like, we're going b thinking so and you're glad it did. Yeah, he had his guitars, like, listen to this song and it was what was I thinking? That's happy birthday, Dark Spently, fifty years old. It's time for the good news.
Speaker 2: This woman lavon she was at Millennium Park in Chicago. When she enjoyed her time there, then she left. Then she panicked realizing that she.
Speaker 1: Left her purse at the park. This had her.
Speaker 2: Id her credit cards, her medications, and several hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Can't fly away if you don't have your flyaway credentials. That'd be a driver license yeah.
Speaker 2: So she's like thinking, there's no way it's there. Somebody probably took it, but I'm going to go back retrace my steps. She couldn't find it, so she went to a nearby gift shop.
Speaker 1: She walked in there.
Speaker 2: She's like, hey, have y'all seen a black purse or has anybody turned it in?
Speaker 3: Is there a black person here?
Speaker 2: So two, like two minutes before she walked in, two ladies had turned in the purse to.
Speaker 1: The gift shop.
Speaker 3: That's crazy with everything in it. Yes, yeah, do you get to is there a black person here? I don't get it? Chit oh just talking about Chetty walks in and he walks mea is there a black person here? And there's a white guy and a black woman and like, yeah, there's a black person person here. It's like she's like why, I just like just like looking for a black Is there a black person here? Because I'm a black person? No, no black per here? It is black purse? Yeah, perse not person?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So have you ever lost your ID, driver's license or even passport and you have to fly and you had to go through an airport without that?
Speaker 2: Uh, well I left my wallet at the airport, but I'd already gone through security, but I flew home and it stayed at the airport.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess. I just wonder what steps you have to go through, because I'm sure it happens where someone's on a trip and they lose their stuff and they have to go to the airport without their stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have done that before. I can't remember exactly what I had to do, but I produce some sort of your body.
Speaker 3: Look, I promise. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Me in sixth grade, they took me through a checklist of certain notifications that proved that I was in fact Amy Brown.
Speaker 3: Good for you. I thought he could do that. All right, good story, that's what it's all about. That was telling me something good. Abby, our producer and phone screener is in studio. You are a massive fan of what NFL team.
Speaker 1: The Denver Broncos.
Speaker 3: You get jealous Broncos helmet Here I do it is a bo Nix quarterback signed Denver Bronco's helmet. She knew that, big man. She tried to convince me to be a Broncos fan. And let me tell you they're good this season. You're pretty excited about that. I am so a lot of listeners are like, why don't you give Abby the helmet? Now? That helmet is worth a lot of money.
Speaker 1: I know it's awesome.
Speaker 3: There are people though that like lunchboxes, say you're a poser. You're a poster. Okay, so if you.
Speaker 8: For sure, it's just one hundred percent. There's I've never heard Broncos anything ever in her life, but she's a huge Broncos fane.
Speaker 1: Because my family is family.
Speaker 6: That doesn't mean you're a huge fan.
Speaker 8: Your family might be, but you just say you like the Broncos because your family does. Doesn't mean you know anything about him, like your PowerPoint which just stats off the internet like it's a nice stadium, it's a big stay.
Speaker 3: I'm angry. I just Abby. I'm gonna give you seven questions out of seven, I will give you this helmet.
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: This is a helmet that's around a thousand bucks.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it's cool. Okay, you can have it.
Speaker 3: Five of seven. Here we go again.
Speaker 1: You are a fan of the Denver Broncos.
Speaker 3: That's correct, that's not. That's not an answer though.
Speaker 1: That's one.
Speaker 3: What's the Denver Broncos current record.
Speaker 1: Nine and two?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 1: One? Not bad?
Speaker 3: That's good. That's really good. That's good.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm a little nervous now I got to give you the helmet. Yeah, that was softball. I don't know harder.
Speaker 6: They're gonna get harder, don't you worry.
Speaker 3: Quarterback Bo Nicks, who signed this played at two different colleges. Can you name them?
Speaker 1: That was fun? Two different college is? Okay? So one was in Florida, Florida State.
Speaker 3: That transfer for one. What's the other one?
Speaker 1: Jacksonville?
Speaker 3: So Jacksonville and Florida State. Yes, that's incorrect. That's way, that's way wrong, have been wronger?
Speaker 1: What are the right answers?
Speaker 3: Auburn?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: And then Oregon.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. That's a fun fact.
Speaker 3: Who is the current Denver Broncos head coach.
Speaker 1: Sean Payton?
Speaker 3: Correct? Okay, good job? Okay? Who is Denver's wide receiver number one?
Speaker 5: See?
Speaker 2: I watch a lot of these like sports bars, name one, two or three?
Speaker 1: Any wide receiver?
Speaker 3: Yeah, wide receiver one, two or three?
Speaker 1: Dobbs. I watched a lot of Packers too. My boyfriend getting confused.
Speaker 3: Your boyfriend's teams, dobbin running back? Who's hurt? Ohaka, yeah he's on, he's out. For a few weeks. Yeah, that's not it. He's running back. Okay, I would have accepted COURTLANDT. Sutton as the number one, but also Marvin Mams, Troy Franklin, Pat Bryan, a bunch of yes. Okay, let's keep playing here. What was the last year that Broncos won the Super Bowl? That was.
Speaker 1: Twenty eighteen?
Speaker 3: Twenty sixteen? It? Oh no, that was on my.
Speaker 1: Power point too, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's let's keep rolling here. Who kicked the thirty five yard field goal to beat the Chiefs this past Sunday.
Speaker 1: It's not Dicker the kicker.
Speaker 3: Correct, not him because he plays.
Speaker 1: For the Bronco Chiefs.
Speaker 6: No, no, he doesn't.
Speaker 4: It's funny you know him though, Chargers because it's Dicker the kicker, got it?
Speaker 3: You don't know Will Lutts LUTs.
Speaker 6: Huge.
Speaker 3: Who was the last game that Denver lost to this season? Last team they lost to? What was the last game they lost?
Speaker 1: What was it? Who was it? Not the Cowboys?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 3: You all beat the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get this one wrong. I watched them, but you can't think of it.
Speaker 3: I think Dick the character place for they. You just said Chargers Chargers. Yeah, Chargers, that's the answer. Yeah, twenty through twenty a week six. This is embarrassing the other three teams in the Broncos Division.
Speaker 1: The Raiders, the Chiefs, and the Chiefs.
Speaker 10: Oh three seconds, but time also the Chargers.
Speaker 3: What is going on?
Speaker 6: I don't know, laugh a little bits.
Speaker 1: Football. I mean, the helmet's sitting right there.
Speaker 3: I know how many Super Bowls have the bron How many of they won? Four? Three?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Your drive?
Speaker 1: Do you know anything?
Speaker 3: Yes? This is somewhat general knowledge stuff. Maybe I wouldn't have got will Lutts.
Speaker 1: But I think we all probably what's the name of their stadium, my high stadium?
Speaker 3: You can't make your own questions?
Speaker 1: What are their colors? Blue and orange?
Speaker 3: I would have given you that helmet.
Speaker 2: Where they located Denver?
Speaker 1: Can I study and we do it again?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 6: Big fan doesn't need to study that.
Speaker 3: Do you want that helmet?
Speaker 1: Appen? Yes? Look at it. It's like orange, like shiny, and it's autograph.
Speaker 3: All right, there's she is. I'm not going to say you're opposer, because I do think you watched the games. I will just say you're a casual. Will you accept that a casual fan. That's that's what you call it. Someone's a casual. If they're not your casual, you only you know, you can.
Speaker 2: Still care passionately if they win or lose.
Speaker 3: She's a casual that cares. Yeah, she don't know that much. Ball though.
Speaker 1: John Elway, he used to be.
Speaker 3: What what former Bronco do we have? On twenty five Whistles this week.
Speaker 1: I was listening to you guys talk who was that?
Speaker 3: Did Bronco? You didn't know who was? Sean ed McCaffrey.
Speaker 1: Ed McCaffrey heard of that? Heard him?
Speaker 3: Okay, there she is. Everybody know Elm I saw that. Jane Seymour. I don't know she getting married again at fourth time? Watch rocks.
Speaker 8: Uh No, she found love again after her fourth marriage ending.
Speaker 3: She's just so much. She's been married four times already.
Speaker 8: Yes, And I mean to me, I see this and I think, does this? I not know he's dating a crazy woman? So what who is Jane Symore do you guys? Because she's doctor Quinn, medicine woman, that's what she is.
Speaker 3: Or in wedding crashers, Yeah, doctor Quinn first, wedding crasher. Second. I'm sure she's had other role.
Speaker 8: Pretty hot for an older lady.
Speaker 3: Well, she says, seventy is a fifty.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because she found love again after being married four times.
Speaker 3: Did they all die or something? No?
Speaker 2: No, some of them maybe maybe.
Speaker 4: Because if they all died, then we didn't look into her.
Speaker 3: That's the Jane Seymour thing. Jane's I do think you're allowed more marriage as the older you get. Before we start to go that's crazy, like j Lo. That mean times you've been married three or four?
Speaker 8: Chris Judd, Marc Anthony ben Affleck ben Affleck.
Speaker 3: Again, did she marry him?
Speaker 2: Woy?
Speaker 3: Did she marry him?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 3: But I think it's different if you're fifty and you're married four times and seventy.
Speaker 2: Oh the baseball player.
Speaker 8: Ay Roger was engaged to.
Speaker 3: He's married four times? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, would we be saying this same thing if this was a guy.
Speaker 3: Finding DiCaprio like crazy, he's never even been married.
Speaker 2: Like Lunchblock said, this guy has to know he's dating a crazy girl. So like, would we say the guy's crazy?
Speaker 3: No, we would say DiCaprio's creepy.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, I'm fast forward. A seventy year old man is on his fifth relationship. Is he crazy?
Speaker 3: I would say he's probably awful. I think there'd be something.
Speaker 2: My dad found love. He was not awful, I must.
Speaker 3: Say awful at love.
Speaker 2: My dad was so great, like Lord. Yes he had his flaw, Sure.
Speaker 1: Did he did.
Speaker 3: Jennifer Lopez been agaged six times.
Speaker 8: Okay, she's crazy, my dad, she's crazy, she's crazy.
Speaker 3: Wounds, we all do tell what?
Speaker 2: He was lonely.
Speaker 8: Divorced.
Speaker 4: So Jane Seymour says she was married to men who had different issues, and she never ended the marriages they did by finding other people.
Speaker 3: Especially, says all of them, they all had different issues. Okay, so does that mean she sucks in? Probably if all four were like I can't be with her a marriage? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh see, my dad always found different relationships. He was married four times and.
Speaker 3: I never overlaps.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Yes, all of them.
Speaker 3: But do you know what I'm asking? Yes?
Speaker 2: No, say it again?
Speaker 3: Were the overlaps?
Speaker 2: Explain what that means? You know, cheating all of them?
Speaker 3: What I was saying? Yeah, I know, got it.
Speaker 2: He was a lover then every single one. It was a pattern.
Speaker 3: Cheated on every everyone, it was a pattern.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and married the next like he would leave Mary the next except for then when his fourth marriage.
Speaker 3: Endedemour he was one of them.
Speaker 2: And I don't think he ever on his fourth marriage. I don't think he did. That ended for different reasons. And then no, that was his last marriage. But then he was in a relation ship with my sister's husband's grandma and then they died.
Speaker 3: That's how that end is WHOA. During an interview with Hello Magazine, Jane Seymour opened up about finding love again her seventies after being married four times. Four yeah, four times. Two years ago, she met Mercy Room doctor and musicians John Zambetti, who she calls amazingly brilliant. She admitted to The Outlets she doesn't think a healthy, loving relationship was possible at her stage of life. Regardless, I ain't gonna shame do your thing, because.
Speaker 2: She could be great, just like my dad was great.
Speaker 3: And so I think the older you get, the more room there is. But if you have four they all they all jumped. It don't matter if it's Sam or her. In life, there's often a common denominator when things happened multiple times.
Speaker 2: I think she kept choosing toxic men.
Speaker 3: Oh, come on, no, I think they just liked or she's a talk so there's some toxicity somewhere. She either has a bad gauge or she is it herself one of the two.
Speaker 4: Don't people just like the love feeling, and when you're married for more than five years, that feeling kind of just it's different.
Speaker 3: By the way, Eddie thinks that Morgan and a boyfriend broke up, it was just a theory. Why theory?
Speaker 2: They definitely didn't because she's talked about him a lot lately.
Speaker 4: And that's part of it. I think there's over use of my boyfriend stories one and two. The other day she was just like it was a random Thursday or Wednesday. She's like, yeah, I went out last night and I went on a party bus and it's like.
Speaker 8: Two nights in a row.
Speaker 3: She went on a party bus single behavior.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's what she was doing when she was single.
Speaker 3: Is she are Jane Seymour Morgan, I'm.
Speaker 7: Very much still with my boyfriend and yes he was on the party bus with the end.
Speaker 8: No, I'm not Jane Seymour. I haven't been married at all yet.
Speaker 3: Well no, not married boyfriends? Yeah, well yeah, I've had a few boyfriends, but that's okay. Have they overlapped, kidd, No overlap. Jane Seymour, do you thing. That's why I say, Jane Seymour, do your thing. Ain't hurt nobody. We ain't judging launch. She's like she made four times. She's crazy.
Speaker 8: I mean her husband's in sick around long. Her first marriage two years, second marriage a year. I mean, come on, man.
Speaker 3: I think we would you agree that we all have some part of us that's absolutely insane. It just has to hopefully match the person's ability to handle our insanity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my my boyfriend has been training me out of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, that doesn't craziness. I just sounds like you're in a cult.
Speaker 2: No, I have a theory it's a cult.
Speaker 8: No, I don't think he's training you.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he is. But I started to pick up on something that parents do, and I feel like he's treating he's trying to because like my crazy is older. He is older, yes, but I like was used to chaos. I was in my marriage.
Speaker 3: He puts you in a crate. Hey, you want to shut the chaos down?
Speaker 2: Cry sometimes like we're so he's so level and like my nervous system is so calm around him he's so leveled that for a while I would try to drum up a little drama because like.
Speaker 3: You know, okay, Amy Jane, Okay, not I'm.
Speaker 2: Not, but I would I And then I saw him like just ignoring it basically. And you know, like they talk about when a kid falls down, like the kid looks at the parent of like how am I going to be with this? And the parent if the parent sort of ignores it, a lot of times the kid's fine. They'll just get up and they don't cry and make it a whole thing. And sometimes when I try to like stir stuff up and make it a little less boring, I've gotten better at it. But I realized that was one of my toxic things that I was bringing because I was like trying to create drama when it wasn't necessary. He would just straight up ignore it.
Speaker 3: Alternative theory.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, now, I do it less.
Speaker 3: Yea working alternative theory.
Speaker 9: What is it?
Speaker 3: He's just tired.
Speaker 2: No, he's not tired. He's not tired. He's very active and has plenty of energy.
Speaker 3: I think he when I say it, that.
Speaker 1: So weird.
Speaker 3: Have a conversation. It's so weird, Like.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 3: You make me feel weird. I don't feel weird than anything. He works out. I hear it.
Speaker 1: He's tired.
Speaker 8: Amy, you said it so like, uh inappropriately?
Speaker 3: Okay, anyway, I'm pro Jane Seymour.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm team Jane Seymour. Let people live their lives. We have a big development in this story. So Scuba Steve, our executive producer, runs the show. He claims that had he just had a little help, he could have been in the NBA. And I'm like, hey, I get it. You maybe you'd have been a better basketball player, but you're not built like an NBA player. But you do think with a little more direction, a little more support, you could have made the league most definitely. And my physical fitness is not me.
Speaker 14: You guys have seen the worst version of me ten years ago, fifteen years ago.
Speaker 3: I was freaking phenomenal. I hear you, but so much more as just like than how much you practice? How tall are you? I'm six foot? A caller even.
Speaker 13: Said this, Scuba still thinks he could.
Speaker 3: Have played in the NBA.
Speaker 13: I watched the video of y'all playing basketball from whenever that was over the summer or whenever Scuba, do you have like zero athletic ability? According to that video, it's like you could barely even dribble the ball. Just give up the thought that you could have made it to the NBA, because it's like zero possible chance.
Speaker 3: It's zero. I also think it's zero. I'd have been more loving about it and supportive, and I think you probably could have been a lot better if you'd had a support system. It could have possibly even played high school ball an average seven a game. Okay, that's why I think, like between you get an average seven to ten points a game in high school. It had good responsible guidance. He didn't even play high school ball. No, I didn't. My dad left. Oh, oh my god. Oh no, that's whatever. My dad left when I was five and I played high school football his NBA. I stopped playing around like middle school. Our only point is it doesn't matter what physical shape you're in. An athlete is an athlete, and you move well. And so scubas that he could outrun the fattest guy in the Titans, and I said, I don't think that's true. So we have I've selected the largest man on the Titans here. It's J. C. Latham. Offensive tackle who's really good. He's six six, three hundred and forty two pounds. Now, I'm not gonna get JC to come up here and run against Scuba in the middle of the season, but we do have his forty time when he ran at the combine or his workout, and his forty time is five point four six seconds. So you're talking about six six three forty two because scubas that he could outrun any of the what big fat guys on the football team.
Speaker 14: This guy's muscular, though, he's not one of those guys with the big belly that I'm talking about, Like.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, Perry belly. You don't get to pick the physical shape in a silhouette. You said, the biggest fattest guy six six, three forty two is an offensive tackle. He's not fat though, three forty two is big man, he's muscle.
Speaker 14: I'm looking at a picture of and now this guy is all must So it's like Rick Ross now versus Rick Ross backs there, So.
Speaker 6: You're talking about William the refrigerator.
Speaker 8: Perry, right, Yeah, he ran a four to six No wow, whatever, for sure, I praidy no way ran a four.
Speaker 6: That's what it says. According to Ai.
Speaker 3: I would I would argue that that's not accurate. A four six however, not here nor there? Oh four to eight when he weighed three hundred and fifteen pounds. So Scuba, it doesn't matter which person you pick. I have every single person on the team. I don't think you can outrun a single offensive or defensive lineman. What's the highest time on that list that you have. I'm glad you asked. It's jac Latam. I just talked about. Here you go in six six, three forty two. He runs one in five point four six seconds. He runs what what's the one forty forty? Okay, So if you beat five point four six, I'll give you five hundred bucks. All right, deal. What's on the line for me if I lose? Though, exactly nothing? Nothing. I literally don't care. Okay. I want to draw a hair on your head with a sharpie. I'll try you a head of hair on your bald head, the big black sharpie. Love it. I deal. So we'll do this, oh my gosh, next week or something. But I want you to stretch. Dude, You're gonna writ yes, stretch please, I'll have to stretch.
Speaker 14: I have I even have a herdia. I have surgery coming up. Wait wait, because I violently was throwing up and I pulled up.
Speaker 3: Okay, see it's always something. It's always something, but it's all. We didn't say this when we were talking about a few days ago. I didn't think I was gonna put to the challenge. I know, I literally, guys, did I literally not say I'm gonna find the slowest person on the Titans find their time, and Scooba is gonna run against them. You did that literally verbatim.
Speaker 14: I know we say a lot of things, though, so I'll know he's gonna a kidney and.
Speaker 3: That in the real world and talk to Johnny Bananas. Okay, So okay, five four six in a forty Okay, I will give you five hundred dollars in cash. If you don't, we get to draw and you have to wear it for a week. And so forty. That's forty yards. No, dude, it's twenty miles forty Okay, now forty yards? Okay.
Speaker 8: What do you think he can run six? More than six? I mean they are moving, they're moving.
Speaker 3: I ran at South Carolina when I was best shape. Do you think you can run? I'm in a boot. Now, do you think you can run run faster than me? Yeah?
Speaker 14: I just know that when I run like this is how I remember running is I ran so fast? I was scared to run because I couldn't slow down, like I would get to a point where I'm like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: I so fast. I've gotten myself into the stupid conversation that I ran so faster.
Speaker 2: I got scared for everybody else because I couldn't slow down and stop.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Scuba make me this promise.
Speaker 2: Get anybody that fast.
Speaker 3: I want you to stretch and we'll find a time to do it. We'll get you out somewhere. We'll do it, but don't run a forty and don't measure it until we do it, Okay, I trust me. I won't have the time to do it, so I have no idea. Well, you'd have seven seconds. What about the hernia? I think he just threw this in last minute surgery schedule. He has it scheduled a reddish.
Speaker 2: I've said scheduled, said scheduled.
Speaker 3: Picked up his shirt yesterday and showed me then, And he didn't bring it up when we first talked about he did not. So now we can't do it.
Speaker 14: You know what, screw it, I'll do it with the hernia because then then when I beat that time with the hernia.
Speaker 3: No, but you're gonna use it as an excuse. No, I don't do excuses. I just.
Speaker 6: Literally just said, well, I have a herdia.
Speaker 3: Was only that my dad would have been there.
Speaker 2: Also, because I run too fast. I can't slow down, so I don't run.
Speaker 11: Yes, because you made nothing but excuses, it's time for the good news.
Speaker 3: Bobby dog, three years old, did not complete the required certification to become a rescue dog with the police department. Because they test those dogs and they put them in situations and they just distract the crap out of them to see if they break. Yeah, and so couldn't handle not being distracted, Like it's like they run like live animals beside them. I would be distracted anyway. Then they have ADHD. So the trainer said, hey, you can't make him an official K nine. But the police chief decided, hey, love the dog, and so they've been using the dog in other situations, hospitals, any sort of comfort situations, like he does great there, and he was a dog they adopted anyway, So they took a dog, adopted it, trained it up again, was too distracted. But now they found ways to keep the dog involved in doing good things for other people, just not like drug busts and stuff, you know what. To be honest, it or ought to be that dog anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's more of like a therapeutic dog. Like I'm even if I'm a cop, I come back from a stressful run like you know, day on the road or whatever. Like if I come back to the police station, I get to cuddle up with a dog.
Speaker 3: I know, I kind of want of dog's been there with me so I can talk about it with them. You know, we have something in common. But yeah, big shout out to the police chief Britz Smith, who talked about this and said, hey, even though the dog didn't make it, the dogs still doing awesome things. And it's an adopted dog that's from k c C. I that is what it's all about. That was telling me something good.
Speaker 15: Wake up, wake up in the mall. And it's on the radio and the Dodgers keeps on turn already his lunchbox. Mor get too, Steve bred I'm trying to put you through the back. He's running this week's next bite the Bobby's on the box, so you know what this.
Speaker 3: Is the Bobby ball have ninety seconds to get as many corny jokes as possible. Let's do the investigative, Morning Corny, the Morning Corny.
Speaker 2: What happened when the turkey got into a fight?
Speaker 3: Gobbled up gobble knockout, knockout brawl, Turkey bowl, turkey brawl, turkey black guy, black eyed p let's i's soill? Pretty good about that? Foul foul dressing, got the dressing, dressing, got the stuff, got it?
Speaker 2: What did the turkey say to the turkey hunter?
Speaker 3: Uh roo shoot me? Got got it? Yeah, to not be got it? That's good.
Speaker 2: What do you get if you cross a turkey with a ghost.
Speaker 3: Boom goboo go boo gobo.
Speaker 6: Turkey and a ghost.
Speaker 9: Phantom turkey stuffing, ghosts, feathers ghost feather ghosts, giblet, chicken ghost, turkey ghost, Harry Casper ghost, the ghosts, Thanks halloweenum thanks a ween, poultry wings.
Speaker 3: Poultry guist, pulture guys, poultry guystry guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, why did the turkey start a band?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Don't What do pilgrims use to make moores?
Speaker 3: Charcoal? May flower flower? Oh? Go, go go.
Speaker 2: Something with may Flower has to be till Graham Gregor's hyeah read.
Speaker 3: The one back that we got.
Speaker 2: Okay, what happened when the turkey got into a fight? He got the stuffing knocked out of What did the turkey say to the turkey? Hunter?
Speaker 3: Quick?
Speaker 1: Quick, quack?
Speaker 2: What do you get if you cross a turkey with a ghost? Poultry?
Speaker 3: Guyst That was incredible?
Speaker 2: What Why did the turkey start a band? He had drumsticks?
Speaker 3: Everybody that one?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: What do pill used to make some horms?
Speaker 3: Did you get that one? So what'll we get? Four? Four Bobby Bone show carry up today?
Speaker 8: This story comes up from Thurston County, Washington. Three guys pull up to a ranch. They're gonna break into the ranch house. Only problem was there was fifteen deputies out on the land practicing their target practice.
Speaker 3: No way, this is better than when they rob a cop shop with the cop Christmas shop with the cop.
Speaker 8: Yeah, go ahead, And they ended up they were in a stolen car when they showed up. So not only they get busted for a stolen car, breaking and entering, had false identification on them all that.
Speaker 3: I think that's worse than doing shop with the cop and you try to rob the store and they're all there. That's funny. Okay, I'm lunchbox.
Speaker 8: That's your bonehead story of the day.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 13: Voicemail whenever people call and they say good morning, studio and then you all go good morning.
Speaker 2: Do you actually say it every single time?
Speaker 3: Or do y'all just have like a button that you press and.
Speaker 2: It's pre recorded because it always.
Speaker 4: Sounds exactly the same, And I'm really impressed with the way that you guys keep it up every single time, all at the same time.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 3: We do not have a button that has us all doing that. We should have a button that has us all doing that. For example, like if I'm working out of my home studio and everybody's here and there's like the latency of like zero point one second and it's all off, we should have a button. But no, we do it live every single time. I don't say it's a skill we developed. But is it perfect every time? No? No, definitely, it's not perfect because you can feel the care and the warmth of it. It's like rock and roll. It ain't perfect, but it's perfect, that's right. No, we do not have a button. So in the official way that goes down. If someone calls in and they say morning studio, they literally have to say that yes, not morning y'all, or like hey, everybody, morning guys, morning room, Morning show. It's exactly if they say morning studio, then we all go morning like that. So sometimes it'll freak us out because I'll go Morning's stationary paper and we're like ready to go. We go that's awkward. Yeah, so no, that's that's us. It is not pre recorded. We do it live. It's probably a question people wonder though, So thank you for asking. We're done. We will see you tomorrow. Goodbye body. Bobby Bones. The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and sang by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymondo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.