Speaker 1: Where have you been. I've been waiting for you, Scott. I've been waiting.
Speaker 2: Calm down.
Speaker 1: I texted you. I was waiting.
Speaker 2: You texted one time. One time you didn't respond. Yeah, because I was walking back from where Danielle wanted new classes. So I walked over to Tribeca pharmacy. Because most people don't know, but you can get cheap readers for a very low price over at the pharmacy across the street. So that's where we were.
Speaker 1: Aren't you aware of what your top priority should be?
Speaker 2: Scott? You were busy, and every time I would come in here, you'd go, Okay, this is Serial Heelers.
Speaker 1: Do you know? This is episode sixty nine? Andrew.
Speaker 2: Wow, we've come a long way.
Speaker 1: Since no one heard you right there, because we come a long way. Don't yell now, it's a gott It told me the things overlooked, how loud Scotty told me to yell?
Speaker 2: What's your problem? You?
Speaker 1: You're crazy? You got me my heart pumping good?
Speaker 2: Maybe it don't finally do some physical exercise.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, welcome to episode sixty nine. This is Serial Killers. I'm Scottie B. That's Andrew. Hello, it's great to be here. I need to ask you. How were your holidays? God? How was Christmas?
Speaker 2: It was great?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did you get all everything you want?
Speaker 2: Wait, I'll give you two of them this way, whichever one you want to use in the episode. It was great, it was bad?
Speaker 1: Oh what happened?
Speaker 2: It was great? I hung out with my family. It was bad. I had a really lousy dinner.
Speaker 1: Oh man, what would you guys have for dinner?
Speaker 2: Dinner was awesome. Love spending time with my family. We had a pork roast.
Speaker 1: Okay, Andrew's just being a jerk.
Speaker 2: It was bad. I didn't have a good dinner. The pork roast was bad. It's like to choose your own adventure.
Speaker 1: Okay, So obviously we're recording this before Christmas. And Andrew's just being a jerk. He could have just said, hey, had a great Christmas. What are we eating today? But no, why do you have to do that? Just say oh, we had good holiday. Thanks, it was.
Speaker 2: A good holiday. Thanks. Let's get to eaton.
Speaker 1: All right, Andrew? This is Serial Killers, the podcast where we talk about cereal and we eat it and we try it. So maybe you don't have to if it sucks you want to go new or classic new? You want to go new? Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, going down to the cereal sack for the new cereal. It's from General Mills. This is a new variety of cheerios. We had the sister variety of this other variety of cheerios. It was the cinnamon one. Okay, okay, and I think you liked it. Yeah, So we break out cheerios, oat crunch, oats and honey.
Speaker 2: I almost bought this in Target the other day, but you didn't because I thought we tried it already.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you buy it? Anytime I see a brand new cereal that we haven't tried, I buy it. What's the problem.
Speaker 2: The last time I bought cereal you hated it, but.
Speaker 1: We never tried it. So we tried it. I'll have an awful cereal that we haven't had before, because that's what we do here.
Speaker 2: Cool oats and honey was going to be great.
Speaker 1: No, but I'm just curious. Why didn't you buy it?
Speaker 2: Because I wasn't sure if we had it or not. There we go again forgetting your children. Here's psych I know all my children. Look, I have a hundred of them back there. Hey, guys, hees good because that chocolate chip.
Speaker 1: He just answered that we haven't fed him in a while. Oh. By the way, I know you wouldn't want to because you don't care about cerealized podcast or anything. But the program director at one of our affiliates, Yeah, he's in Lancaster, and he said that he's right down the road from the Kellogg's plant and he might be able to get us a tour.
Speaker 2: I would love every minute of.
Speaker 1: You would actually want to do that. We would take a road trip, so exciting. Okay, I thought you'd be like coo, they're making cereal cuckuck Cooh.
Speaker 2: No, I'm in for fun experiences, all right.
Speaker 1: Good. So this looks like almost like multi grain cheerios because there's a couple of different colors of cheerios with gobs of oats.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna say the cheerio itself is very unappealing. It almost looks like fungus.
Speaker 1: Look at this. Look at that. My goodness, that's an enlarged Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again looks like there's fungus growing on it. There's fungus amongus. I was going to say that, but I figured i'd let you do it.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's your dad joke. Oh wait, sorry, how was your holiday, Scott?
Speaker 1: That sounds so much better. My holiday was good Christmas and Hanukah in the house. Wow, so it was great. You know, we're still in the middle of Hanukah now it hasn't finished yet. Oh so we're on the seventh night. I think. Oh cool, we got so many great gifts, love gifts, and the minora is still burning. Yeah. Yeah, so the oil lasted for eight days. All right, so here's figure down to the fridge year.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're going at ten today. Let's bring it back down a little bit. Okay, sorry, very anxious A two milk, low fat, trying to get them on board. It's better for digestion. So it makes your tummy a little bit, not as you know, upset, as your tummy gets when you have regular milk. Yeah, yeah, is it. But this isn't an ad.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, but look, it's one hundred percent real milk. Because you think these things that aren't like lactose and whatever, aren't real.
Speaker 2: But it's a one time.
Speaker 1: Oh but you were wrong, and I like to remind.
Speaker 2: You that you were wrong, just like you said subsidiary. No, I said subsidiary. Yeah, you're still wrong.
Speaker 1: All right, So a two one percent low fat milk.
Speaker 2: I love a two with the taste of a two and milk. I'm having such a great time doing cereal killers.
Speaker 1: It just tastes like milk.
Speaker 2: Here we go. How are we going to attract advertisers if you're not adding some pizzazz.
Speaker 1: Old crunch oats and honey brand new from General Mills. Suck it down, Andy good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, multi grain cheerios or some crunch it's interesting. I give it three bowls and a spoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not much different than multi grain or honeynut mixed together. Maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three bowls in a spoon. I like it. Not my favorite, but I like it.
Speaker 1: I give it three bowls and a spoon as well. I think it's funny though we rate all these cereals, and even the ones we rate, like four bowls in a spoon or five bowls, we never go back and eat them. They're just all sitting there getting stale. You except for your eggo. You eat your eggo thing every ding.
Speaker 2: You know. I did all weekend?
Speaker 1: What eat cereal?
Speaker 2: I can't stop eating eggo cereal? I love it so much. If there's a Cereal oscar. I'm gonna give it to that. Oh millennial on your phone?
Speaker 1: Hello, welcome to Serial Killers. Hi, how are you great? What could I do for you?
Speaker 2: Are you eating a champion? No?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's my wife Amy on the phone.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Amy?
Speaker 2: Is that Andrew? Of course it is Amy. Oh okay, you're gonna have time for me today? Of course I am Amy always.
Speaker 1: So we're moving on to the classic box. And I thought all about you when I bought this, and I was hoping you'd be here to do it. But you're on the phone. Not sure how you could rate it through the phone. But let me go down to the cereal sack and I'm gonna get this Cereal. It's classic. It's the original is from the late eighteen hundreds. This one came out in the nineteen thirties. You ready, you have any idea what it is? It's from post You showed it to me. Oh what, No, don't even start because you know absolutely nothing about cereal. Andrew knows nothing, but you know absolutely nothing. So I'm just gonna take it out. It's crape nuts flake, Amy. I'm gonna love these.
Speaker 2: Have me there for that episode.
Speaker 1: I was just yesterday. I know, but you know the holiday party. We had to get out of here. We just didn't have time to record. So before Andrew and I dig into these flakes, is there something I can do for you? Because you must have called for a reason.
Speaker 2: Okay, probably we couldn't talk about this on the progress.
Speaker 1: Oh is it the new Is it the Peloton bike seat that you want that has the special attachment that makes your button tingle?
Speaker 2: No, that would be the Peloton that I had to interject that you were not supposed to buy me.
Speaker 1: No, but this is something different though. This is a special seat that goes on the Peloton. We'll talk about that later, all right.
Speaker 2: Yes, I enjoy your five boles of grape ut flakes and bring those. I love them, Amy, I just didn't. I just finished my box the morning summit, so thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll get you some more of those. Even though they're fourteen dollars. You are worth it.
Speaker 2: Uhh it talk to you later.
Speaker 1: By How do I hang up this thing?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: There you go? Hey?
Speaker 2: Do I hang up the phone? I don't understand these new fangled defenses. Is there a cord on my sail phone?
Speaker 1: Anyway? I say, grape nuts.
Speaker 2: Wait, get to Instagram.
Speaker 1: Did you know that these have been around since the thirties? Yes, no, you didn't.
Speaker 2: You When we talked about grape nuts in a past episode, you said they've been around for a very long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you didn't know anything about the flakes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, congrats you win.
Speaker 1: Good source of fiber. I know I always do low and fat noo chlester all free food. It's an excellent source of iron and folate. What's folate? Is that a vitamin?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know what any of the ingredients in these things are. It just is all just words on the back of a box.
Speaker 1: Ingredients whole grain, wheat, wheat flour, sugar, malted barley flour, canola oil, and salt.
Speaker 2: I want to get into this because I like grape nuts.
Speaker 1: Would like to make these nut butter power bites on the mac.
Speaker 2: So good on that though, Okay, thank you though.
Speaker 1: Oh look they have a mascot.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Strawberry the mascot and BlackBerry the mascot.
Speaker 1: What are you shaking your head for?
Speaker 2: You're just an interesting character, all right?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I love grape nuts.
Speaker 1: You know how I feel about grape nut shit.
Speaker 2: It's very loose it is.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I wouldn't even call these flakes. They're like chunks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, it doesn't really look like the consistency of a flake.
Speaker 1: It looks like a little piece of barley. I mean a flattened piece of barley. What it's barley?
Speaker 2: No one said that it's a grain andy. Okay, you make it seem like I just have zero brain.
Speaker 1: No, I know you have some brain, just.
Speaker 2: Not on cereal, that's right, or life.
Speaker 1: Oh so the next episode is going to be our year end episode.
Speaker 2: My serial Oscar will go to.
Speaker 1: Episode seventy is gonna be our year end countdown. I don't know what the hell we're doing.
Speaker 2: This has a very strong smell.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go alright? Eight one, two three mm hmmm, Oh wow, it's not awful.
Speaker 2: I'm sweeten them a little bit, right, I'm okay with it? Yeah? Four balls, three balls, Yep.
Speaker 1: They basically like flatten the grape nuts, so they're not so grape nutty.
Speaker 2: So what are you doing for New Year's I just have a couple of people over my house.
Speaker 1: Am I invited by my house?
Speaker 2: I mean parents?
Speaker 1: House. Could I come, Yeah, of course, gotta bring my kids and my dog. Kind of stretching it there, but no, no, I mean my friends are bringing their baby over. So oh the one that looks like you. Yes, Oh, I love that baby.
Speaker 2: I love Tiana. Where is this fitting into your next box? Cereal? What are you doing for New Year's Scott? Well, well, serial killers.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about going to the supermarket and shaking some coconuts. Yeah, okay, so I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack for the bonus box. It's also a post product.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: We actually could have used this for the new Cereal. I don't know why I'm wasting it in a bonus box. But remember how we said there is really not that many coconut cereals. Oh, I found what is that for?
Speaker 2: I was excited because I thought it was something else. What I thought it was coconut cheerios.
Speaker 1: We did that already.
Speaker 2: No, That's why I stopped talking.
Speaker 1: So I got a great charming. I got a great mutt flake stuck in the back of my throat. They are small, So we did one of these already. We did Blueberry Morning. Remember Blueberry Morning? You don't remember but I hate you so much. It wasn't even that long ago.
Speaker 2: Dude. It's a lot of cereals. It's a lie, but I remember every one of them, and my brain is that's amazing that your brain can do that. I'm sure when it comes to paying your mortgage, you know, figuring out your taxes, the same skill applies, right, sure, exactly.
Speaker 1: So this is a great grain variety, great grain. It's a post line yeah, yeah, yeah, okay. And it's called Coconut Almond Crunch.
Speaker 2: Oh cool.
Speaker 1: I'm a fan of coconut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am too. I am too. I'm going in with a positive. I'm I'm gonna be positive.
Speaker 1: That last piece of crap cereal you brought in had coconut in it. But it was not even It was so overpowered by the tumeric that it just didn't even matter. Who's on the phone.
Speaker 2: It's my friends.
Speaker 1: Oh really, the ones that are coming over New Year's Eve? Yeah, very cool.
Speaker 2: I'm going to on the air coming good with Cooper and Amy and the kids. Cooper and Amy and the kids. Isn't that your traveling band?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They hang out with me and emmett Otter. Here was emmit Otter. I still never heard of that. Did you see our friend on Twitter? He said Emmitt Otter, neither doing like a remake of it. That's right, you saw that, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I check our Twitter, my tweets, my Twitter tweets.
Speaker 1: Okay, how you doing on Facebook over there?
Speaker 2: You know it's every day. It is the new journey.
Speaker 1: Huh. I still have to figured out how to respond like as serial killers because half the time and I like things, is just me liking it. I'm not your friend anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: There are some big chunks of coconut in here.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: I'm excited, and there's big flakes.
Speaker 2: Why don't I get a board with sound effects because I would use a ton of them against you. Listen, I could talk over this.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're just talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't talk big as all I hear. It's not even cloud. It's rude for you to assert that.
Speaker 1: All right here we go great grains from you would say assert you know what, I can't get it because the scoop.
Speaker 2: Look, I will choke if I eat that.
Speaker 1: It's a big cluster.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: It's very coconut, and I like that. You you just spit all over the books. It doesn't matter. What's the problem. Oh my god, you just do the whole thing out. What it's great grains, high quality ingredients.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm eating sunscreen.
Speaker 1: All love, banata, boat, whole grain, wheat, sugar, whole grain, rolled out, coconut rice, canola oil, almonds, corn syrup, tall no, no, there clusters and flakes with sweet cornut wholesome almonds.
Speaker 2: One spoon, one spoon. That tastes like I open my mouth, I'm at the beach and I spray copper face.
Speaker 1: It is disgusting. That is gross. Try our great grains hot cereal.
Speaker 2: I won't.
Speaker 1: Would you like hot cereal?
Speaker 2: No, not if it tastes like this. That is a lot of coconut. Check it out. That is too much coconut. Good for you, Scott. I give this one one spoon. I hate this. Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm gonna go two balls in the spoon.
Speaker 2: I legitimately spit that out the minute it touched my lips.
Speaker 1: I like it, but it's a bit much.
Speaker 2: It's a lot.
Speaker 1: I do like coconut, but it's just just the ratio of something to something is just not right in there.
Speaker 2: It's like they all sat down in the meeting and they approached Biff and they were like, Biff, how much coconut would you like? And He's like, yes, you use that joking?
Speaker 1: Another one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so I guess cut this one out. Let's try a different one. Don't you make fun of c W Post great great grants on Biff? Okay, oh, now you're friends with Biff. We make fun of Biff all the time, but now you feel certain way towards Biff.
Speaker 1: I mean you're ripping on him and he's the great great grandson of Post. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like this podcast because I'm not being made fan of anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 2: You're protected, Biff, don't worry. Scott's Scott your friend.
Speaker 1: At this point, you just say and they don't even mean anything. Should we just end it? You're mean, we did them all. Thanks, thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: What did you give this two balls in a spoon? Because it's disgusting once you clear the wax out ofrears? No, I did only recently, so thank you for inquiring. Did you get that wax kit that you were looking for?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: No, I chose not to get that because I said to myself why am I going to try and do something that a surgeon does or like a doctor.
Speaker 1: Do you know that I've been to the hospital two times because a Q tip has broken off inside my ear.
Speaker 2: I do because when you told me this, I said, that's why doctors recommend that you don't use Q tips?
Speaker 1: And you said, but they know that. They talking about it, even says it on the back of the package. But they make them to clean your ears with. What you need to get is the ear scoopers. Well that's what you need to buy. Oh, that's disgusting.
Speaker 2: No, it's actually I don't want to see that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see any of that. Do you have a problem with bodily things? Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Do you get clean your belly button?
Speaker 2: Uh? When I noticed it gets real dirty.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what everybody listening do this tonight and the report back to us. After you get out of the shower, Take a QUE tip, put it inside your belly button and twirl it. Then pull it out and look and see what's on it.
Speaker 2: So talking about earwax, you're like, but swirling a Q tip in your belly button, You're like, yeah, just do it. It's fun.
Speaker 1: It's just lint from your clothes and stuff like that. But it just smells.
Speaker 2: Why are you smelling it?
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to the Cereal podcast where you eat cereal and we talk about body gross things.
Speaker 2: Listen. Ear wax is not that gross.
Speaker 1: No it is.
Speaker 2: No, it's really not. It's just literally wax. No. It was always funny with how people one of our friends used to do ear candling.
Speaker 1: I heard that's bad for you.
Speaker 2: It's not an actual thing. And what was funny was we used to have this person come over it. We used to have this person who came over and they would ear candle and then afterwards you'd cut it open and you'd be like, no, look at all this wax.
Speaker 1: Stop it makes me sick.
Speaker 2: No, you know what it was. It was just the candle literally burning down, and we would think that that was actual ear wax. Cool coo coolt to us.
Speaker 1: Please on all social platforms Serial Killers PC, Instagram, Twitter, on Facebook, you can like us and maybe Andrew will respond to you at some point. Oh, your phone just lit up.
Speaker 2: Why are you looking at what I do?
Speaker 1: I'm not looking at it just lit up. You should wait upside down.
Speaker 2: That's a new rule.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're upside down, You're crazy, turn them over.
Speaker 2: If you were a teacher, I would actually request to be moved out of your class. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I could see that.
Speaker 2: You'd be mean. I could see like somebody failing and you being like, why you didn't get it? Loser?
Speaker 1: Please subscribe to us on all podcast platforms serial Killers PC. Yeah, that's stuff. We have to thank anybody. Yeah, listening to us presents I don't know, just thank you for you listening. Yeah, I appreciate it. Is that a chicken wing in the speaker? Never mind? All right, we gotta go until we see you on Monday. Have a great weekend and get ready for the year end. Serial Killers some serial oscars. I don't know what we're gonna do. Oh I do know what we're gonna do, because I have it. I had it planned out in my head. We're gonna do some sort of silly countdown and charts and whatever. But you will see how serial Killers has come full circle since the first episode. Wow, check it out on Monday. Okay, have a great weekendase enjoy your weekend. Thank you for listening. I hope you had a great holiday.
Speaker 2: Oh I got to get a tuxedo.
Speaker 1: Well, because New Year's is, oh from Monday. The serial oscars, well, it's where tomorrow because we're actually going to record it tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Oh wow exciting.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, thanks for listening till we see you on Monday. Have a great weekend and crunch peace out everybody. Oh just wrong, sheholl crunch coconut chunk.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not. That was the nastiest that you can still play the sound now we ran out of gas. Oh cool. Thanks