Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: When it comes to college basketball in March Mania, one thing is for sure.
Speaker 3: Nothing's for sure.
Speaker 2: Upsets, buzzer beaters, cinderellaves, advances, top seeds, going home early is.
Speaker 3: All gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Bet the unexpected, every upset, every day with Draft Kings Sportsbook with live betting, exclusive content, promos and parlays. Draft King is the ultimate college basketball destination for March. Ready to make your first bet, check out the matchups and pick a team to win. It's that simple first time. Here's something special just for you. New Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet. Bet the unexpected with Draft Kings Sportsbook. Download Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money move that's colled money moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bet when you bet just five bucks only a Draft Kings. The crowd is yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler. We're in West Virginia. Visit one eight hundred gambler dot net in New York call eight seven seven eight hope and WI or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources. Alli Listen up, taxpayer is time for what you all really tuned in to. Listen to me for financial advice tax Season. Boost Mobile wants you to turn your tax refund into six months of saving. When you buy six months on their best unlimited plans, boosts will give you another six months for free. That's like six times two divided by one. Carry a really good deal. They told me I should have been a tax accountant. Well would you trust me with your money? Well that's great news because I'm not done yet. Visit boost mobile store doing tax season and enter to win up to ten thousand dollars to double your refund, or if you're really good at math and money stuff like me, pay off what you still Oh okay, time to take my financial envivor hat off and put on my lawyer hat. Requires upfront payment, tax and fees. Extra terms and exclusion apply. Visit boostmobile dot com for full offer terms and sweet details. And now I get back to my boring old day job. Head over to your nearest boost mobile store and make the most out of your tax refund. This episode of Nightcap is brought to you by Colon Guard, a not invasive colon cancer screening test. Currently, colon cancer is the second leading cause of cancer related deaths in the US, and it's on the rising people under the age of fifty. But when caught at early stages, colon cancer is survivable in ninety percent one of the people, so screening and early detections are key to reducing overall colon cancer tests add. A great, one of a kind way to fill more in control of your colon cancer screening is through the colon Guard test, a prescription based test with none of the prep that's required for colonoscopy. The color Guard test is the only FDA approved non invasive option that looks for both altered DNA and blood in your stool, which can indicate the presence of abnormal sales. This test offers convenience and ease of use, and the kit is delivered right to your door. Once you complete the kit, it is returned to the lap and results are available within two weeks.
Speaker 3: Plus it's affordable.
Speaker 2: Most insured patients pay zero dollars, and if you do need a colonosophy as a follow up, most insurance plans cover that as well, So if you're forty five or older and at average risk, ask your health care provider about screening for colon cancer with the coli Guard tests. You can request a col of Guard prescription today at coli guard dot com, slash podcast. The cold Guard test is intended to screen adults forty five and older at average risk for colorectal cancer. Do not use the color Guard tests if you've had atonomas, have inflammatory bio disease, or certain hereditary syndromes, or personal or family history of colorectal cancer. The color Guard test is not a replacement for colonoscopy and high risk patients. Color Guard test performs and adult age forty five to forty nine is estimated and based on a large clinical study of patients fifty and older. False positives and false negatives can occur. Col of Guard is available by prescription only.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: The Lakers stopped the bleeding today after a four game skid in which they saw them go from the two seed all the way to the five seed. They got thirty three points, eleven rebounds, eight assists from Luca. They got twenty eight points from Austin Reeves. Jackson Hayes matched the season high with nineteen and they win one O seven to ninety six. Kevin Durant had twenty one points, Devin Booker had nineteenth nineteen for the eleventh place Sons.
Speaker 3: The Lakers failed three spots during the West.
Speaker 2: They lost all four games they were on The Rodo Show, and currently a stretch of a brutal with seven games and ten days, including five at home in seven days.
Speaker 3: A lot of this had to do with you remember when they had to.
Speaker 2: Fire the wildfires in La the games they got to make up a game in which sant Antonio was supposed to play. That game got post post, so now got sandwiched in here and so now they got they gotta play. Lebron missed his fourth straight game, but coach Reddick said broad is ramping up towards a return. Probably won't be back until the end of the week. But couldn't come at a better time because they got they had they needed to stop the hemorrhaging today.
Speaker 3: They were able to do that.
Speaker 2: But they're not out of the woods, because if I'm mistaken, they still got they got the Nuggets up on this Yeah, they got the Nuggets.
Speaker 3: They got san Antonio on the I think they got san Antonio on the seventeenth. That's tomorrow. Wait, oh okay, it's when women playing. Who we not playing? Is he no?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Women? Women's done? Yeah, but I thought I thought the Lakers played really good. They needed this type of game from Luca luc and offst reeds. Basically they led the charge. Jackson Haye did a great job of rolling to the rim. That's what Luca wants.
Speaker 2: Luca wants a guy are big, That's that's that's agile, that's athletic. He doesn't need to be the best shooter. Can you catch lobs? How many lobs did Luca throw him? How many loves did Ar throw him? And that's what you need, that's hey, just run to the rams hunt, hey, hey, when they come to doubling, which they're gonna.
Speaker 3: Do, and you did.
Speaker 2: They did a lot of that late in the ball game to try to get the ball out of Luca's hands, and rightfully so and Luca great awareness, throw it up Jack and Hayes brings it down dunks it home. So uh, I would have loved man. I just want Lebron to come back and not have any setbacks and see how this thing plays out for the final, you know, seventeen eighteen games of the regular season.
Speaker 3: But I like the way they played today. Got some great production.
Speaker 2: Gabe Vinson came came in and game gave him some quality minutes. But they did a great job of Katie did not shoot the ball well from the floor. Book did not shoot the ball well from the floor. Bradley Bill did not shoot the ball well from the floor. Hell, I'm not so sure. Bradley Bill even scored a point, the Brandley Bill. I'm serious, Oh, Joe, the Brandley Bill even scored ash if he did he had minimum points, he had four points on just see, yeah, I think they really they got themselves. He's on one of two players that have a no trade, he and Lebron. They really want to get up. They want to move on from Brandley Bill, but he don't want to go. No.
Speaker 3: It's a conversation.
Speaker 4: It's a conversation that he needs to be had, him asking them, asking him, is it something you want to go where you would like.
Speaker 3: To play someone like me?
Speaker 2: I kind of like it here the weather's nice, sunshine. No, there's no place I want to go.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's true on because he would, he would, he would put forward a little bit more effort, especially when it comes to playing and being contributing to them offensively.
Speaker 2: All I've saying they offered him an opportunity. I get where you want to go? I mean you got it, I mean to go. I mean the team's gotta want you, right, you don't think you don't think the team would want them?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But not the team that he potendially wants to go to. Oh, I see, I see what you mean. I see what you mean.
Speaker 2: Yes, got oh, Joe, this is what you do it. You need to be with the girl that likes you, not the girl that you like you see, go to the team that wants you, not to the team that where you want to go, because the girl in life, she was gonna treat you accordingly, the girl that you like. Listen, I ain't gonna go down Joe. Joe, we're not gonna do that today. Yo, Joe, we're not gonna get it there, and you ain't got to do it today. You ain't gotta come around to it. That's what you need to do. And see that's the problem. He wants to go to a team that he won't, not the team that wants him.
Speaker 4: He using that analogy where people can better understand it.
Speaker 3: I like that. I like that. I'm just saying, on Joe, that's like the oh you write that down? Hey, that's when I don't have to write down.
Speaker 4: I'm I've always I've always lived by that, cause you know you you give me, you give me your note, you you give me your new youth.
Speaker 3: How do you say it? If you give me your you know what? The kiss? Alright? Beck? Where about it? Hey?
Speaker 4: They are one thing about it? The line is the line is very long. Yeah give me the line is very long.
Speaker 2: Oh, with those who act with those who actually will appreciate and love.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what the dope close now, Oh, let me mask you this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when someone gives you your butt their butt to kiss, Hey, what did you do to make them pull their passive down and turn around and say, kiss my butt? Did you do anything to facilitate that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah most of the time. Yeah, but she ain't mad. I ain't mad at all.
Speaker 2: What I've said, how you gonna be upset somebody they give you a butt to kiss when it was you had they ever given you their butt.
Speaker 3: To kiss before? In general? I'm just speaking hypothetic general, Yeah, hypothetic speaking. Yeah. Always, we we always.
Speaker 4: Ask as individuals, we always do things to get people to that point where where it's like you know what, man, good you not had you know? Yeah, it's it's life. Huh, it's life okay, yeah but you know, I mean it happens now, it happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. But like like you said, you always wa choose and choose you always yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they get your little get your a funk, a little reclamation project.
Speaker 3: Don't nobody want to fix on one cup? I would? Hey, I'm a reclamation project. I ain't.
Speaker 2: I ain't a finished project. I'm a reclamation project. I mean I need you know, I need.
Speaker 3: A new route.
Speaker 4: Hey, we listen, we all are working progress. You just have to find someone that's willing to.
Speaker 3: Work with you.
Speaker 4: Everybody wanted, everybody want to finish product. Ain't no sustain No, there's no such thing as a finished product regards to how look.
Speaker 3: You know, it look good, look good on the outside.
Speaker 4: But it's a whole lot of work to get done on net on on interior, and there ain't nothing wrong with that. You just got to have the right person that is willing to help you, you know, get through that that process.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, yeah, it's outside. Sometimes you go inside. You look at the men in that house and you go inside like, damn, you did an unbelievable job. Yeah, sometimes there's women like that, sometimes the prettiest women on the house side of the up list on the inside, and sometimes it's vice versa, right right.
Speaker 3: Yes, I can't, I can't, I can't. I can't quite speak on that.
Speaker 4: Everyone has been listen to, Everyone that is been a part of my life in any fastest way, shape or form, has been phenomenal.
Speaker 3: They've been phenomenal.
Speaker 4: You know, I can I can I can really say, I can really say they've They've been great and in my growth as as as a man, as a as a father.
Speaker 3: So I like that.
Speaker 4: I haven't had I haven't experienced what you just said and in that sense, but that's that's a good one.
Speaker 3: I haven't had the sperience. So I've been lucky. Mm hmm. I still got some work through j JO. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Maths are at risk of forfeiting games if they fall below the minimum eight players active required for teams to play ESPN Bobby Marx Dallas provided an update on Anthony Davis left the Doctor Strange, Derek Live to the second right ankle stress fracture, Daniel Gaffer right knee sprain, stating all three are improving. However, there's no timetable on any of their returns. Jayden Hardy right ankle sprain, Ky Jones Quad haven't played since March third.
Speaker 3: PJ.
Speaker 2: Washington right ankle sprain has been out since March first. But now it leaves Brandon Williams, Dwhite Pole, Klay Thompson, Niji Marshall, Caleb Martin, Max Christy Spencer, Dinwidie Kessler Edwards as the long healthy players eight total. Nobody else can get it.
Speaker 3: Don't yo, Nah, they can't. They can't.
Speaker 4: Listen, Hey, why would they? Why would they penalize the team because people are hurt. I don't I don't understand do anything they fake in or something.
Speaker 2: Just to make sure you don't the same way you're talking about why team, Why team don't want to win games to try to tank and try to get the number one pick to get more ping pong balls.
Speaker 3: I thought you played the game to win. Well, listen, we know they're not doing that the.
Speaker 2: Same way, the same way you're the same way teams used to put players on our R to hide them because the guys because if you release them, somebody might get them, so we put them on our R.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, man, you know anytime, there's any time.
Speaker 2: Look, people gonna find a way to curt the system, no matter what system is in place. You know what, I got, bad credit. I'm gonna put my I'm gonna put the I'm gonna put the phone and my kid name.
Speaker 4: You see, I remember the days because I show had a Washington dry in my name and I was only two.
Speaker 2: Classic Uh huh, there had Oh. Joe now has reportedly been quite the vibeshift for wide receiver Garrett Wilson. After the New York Jets moved on from Aaron Rodgerson added justin fields this offseason. Yeah, Wilson has told friends he's thrilled with the addition of fields. ESFM's Rich Samini wrote Sunday, it's no secret that he and Rodgers didn't see out of eye last season, but now he has a quarterback he knows and respects. There they maintained a good relationship, another reason Wilson said to be excited about twenty twenty five. In December, the NFL networks Rappaport reported all is not well with Rogers and Wilson and added that privately, there have been questions regarded whether Rogers or Wilson can find common grounds since they had to blow up during training camp, which I tried to tell said, don't worry about that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't think it would be anything bad because I've had those same kind of talks with John Kitten, I've had those same talks with Carson Palmer.
Speaker 3: But not every day, Oh not every day. I thought I thought it was just that one clip.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure every day, Yeah, most most of the time, I think they weren't able to get on the same page. Aaron Rodgers one of the things done a certain way, and Garrel Wilson was kind of kind of complaining, whatever it may have been, it didn't work out. I like the fact that he liked that he had Justin Fields, and I know one thing, Goddamn Fields gonna get that ball to to brother Wilson.
Speaker 3: He gonna feed it to him and they're gonna find.
Speaker 4: Ways to get him back where he was his rookie season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where he's very productive. Because that's of this season.
Speaker 4: Hey, they got to come, they got to come see they got to come see five of that bag man. Yeah, they got to come see five of the back. He's the top ten receiver in the NFL right now. He didn't look like it from a productive standpoint last year because the offense was in disarray. But he gonna get back to that. This is Justin Fields year two. Justin Fields can make himself some good money. You know if he have a good season.
Speaker 3: Huh. Hell, if he has himself a good season, and they'd be like, you know what, this is the quarterback of the future for us, and he plays play. I think he should play.
Speaker 4: Now that you have nothing to worry about behind you, you ain't got to worry about nobody's taking your spot.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is just play football freely and just focus. This is your team, this could be your team. They can hand you the keys. Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: I just found it odd that Garrett Wilson was Offensive Rookie of the Year and look better with Zach Wilson and those guys than he did with Aaron Rodgers. I just found it on what quarterback? Look, who is Zach Wilson. I think he had Joe Flacco, Mike White. I think I think he had a couple of different quarterbacks. And the guy was offensive Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, Zach Wilson, that's the guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, So look and sometimes, like you said, Rogers was used to doing saying things a certain way and that way. You know, at the end of the day, we got to get a week. Look, if we're trying to do the same thing, they have to be a give and tape. Okay, I understand that you but I can't do everything that you want. I need you to meet me. Can we can we meet in the middle somewhere halfway. Can we meet in the middle.
Speaker 4: You got to be on the same page. Yeah, you got to be. I'm not saying. Look, I'm not saying I can't. I'm not saying that we can't go to brunch? But can we not? Do we have to go to brunch every Sunday of every month of every week. Can we like just stay home and can I watch the games?
Speaker 2: I mean there has to be a happy medium somewhere. Oh Joe, I understand who you are, but understand that look. And am I as accomplished as you know? But you do know I'm not fair cheating. I'm not fair to cheating around this wall.
Speaker 3: Come on now, Yeah, you're right, You're right. You got to be on the same page.
Speaker 2: Bill Belichick girlfriend released some photos of the two dooring aerial yoga at the beach. Oh Joe, check these photos out, Belichick? What I'm looking for? Hey, I don't want to know who are they will be doing like that right now? I don't want to do it right there? Just like that right there?
Speaker 4: That woldast some circle so late. Yeah, I like I like that. That's dope. That's dope.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm gonna able to let y'all push my my hips. Man, I gotta be careful now. You know what I'm saying, don't you You can't.
Speaker 3: You can't do that. You're bad. Hold on, Hey, what is this called air?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Aerial yoga? Oh? Aerial yoga?
Speaker 4: Okay, I want to think. I wanted to say, got classes like that. I think I think I should start doing yoga and pilates.
Speaker 3: I used to love you when I played. I did it. I did it up until like.
Speaker 2: Probably like three years after I was talking, I stopped playing, so probably like two thousand and seven was the last time I did it.
Speaker 3: I gotta try that. I got it.
Speaker 4: I just have my I have a hard time sitting still unless it's video games or watching the movie. I can't sit there for hours not doing nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well see that's that's how. That's how I was O Joe when I played.
Speaker 2: I understood because I gotta get flexibility, I gotta get my core blah blah blah. But once I was done, I'll be telling you, like fifteen minutes in the class, I'll be like, man, what should what you're doing? But I used to I used to take yoga, you know, like I said I could do split front the back.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Now, I can't take the chance of my help popping out. That's the last thing I try to get. No more surgery I've done. I ain't tried.
Speaker 3: Hey, I ain't tried to do the rehab.
Speaker 2: The surgery wasn't that bad because once I got that really bone out of that that balling socket out of the.
Speaker 3: Old joke, he was good. The only thing I felt was the decision.
Speaker 2: Decision was tought for a couple of you know, Uh, they have those the stitches that dissolved and no it was glue.
Speaker 3: They blued it. But anyway, it wasn't It wasn't that bad.
Speaker 2: But I ain't trying to go through that process again because I'm happy for Coach Belichick. I ain't coach congrats man. Ain't gonna find him somebody the cause y'all quick, cause we once y'all got in common.
Speaker 3: Why you why you care?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you gotta you gotta find you gotta find your person. Yeah, you gotta find your person.
Speaker 2: Coch Bellichier, Coch Belichick older than me and he got him a twenty something. Yeah, but they get mad at me, and that I say, I like thirty five, thirty three, they get all upset, they got hostile.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but mom, you got to understand, yo, your set of rules and bill set the rules are completely different.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think a thirty thirty five or twenty twenty something old the twenties or thirties or thirty five would be good for you, are suitable for you because the rules that you have in place, I.
Speaker 3: Ain't got no o Jo, o Jo.
Speaker 2: So you mean to tell me for a chance, for you gonna drive around a coloring it, You're gonna drive around a g wagon, you gonna carry burkins, And you say, all I ask, don't burp in front of me, don't pass gas in front of me.
Speaker 3: And that's that's that's gonna be a de term you right, o Jo, You absolutely right.
Speaker 5: Hol hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 3: There there are a lot of other things that you Okay, okay, okay, you know what. I'm with you? When you're right. I really can't argue with that. I can't, Joe, I can't. I can't. I can't argue. I'm not asking the way.
Speaker 4: God wait, let's let's steak back to them. Let's keep the main thing the main thing. Okay, well you're buying g wagons, I now I mean asking no, no, I'm but if.
Speaker 3: You're using it as an example, letting me know because I got some some some some some people for you.
Speaker 4: If you're buying wagons and burgens and and stuff like that, you know I got I got a few you know, uh, potentials for you.
Speaker 2: Everybody always talking about date, date your age, date your age. Well, I want to date my wage. I'm tonight, I want to date my wage.
Speaker 3: Where y'all at hey, Chad? What are hold on?
Speaker 5: Hold on?
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, hold on, because you know I keep it on I keep it on me. Now, yeah, I keep it on me. You want to date your what?
Speaker 3: I want to date my wage, not my age. I want to date my wage.
Speaker 2: So what are they cause y'all always talking about date your age, date your age.
Speaker 3: I want to date my wage. So come on with it.
Speaker 2: Were you're talking as a matter of fact, I'm taking applicants as we speak.
Speaker 4: Or you're talking spicy the nightmare. Well you're talking spicy date my weight.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling to.
Speaker 2: Now all of a sudden, y'all crying women, y'all got that to say?
Speaker 3: I'm finna date my wage. Oh that's a good one point. That that what I'm talking about. Let's go the date my way.
Speaker 2: I've never understood how does oh Joe is sometimes and it gets like this with with a lot of time with jealousy. It's almost like, as my why how does my light being bright.
Speaker 3: Cast the darkness on you? It's see what I got?
Speaker 2: So you feel because of my success it delayed your success. I'm not gonna say you because my success you feel a failure? Does my success delay your success?
Speaker 3: Right? It doesn't know?
Speaker 2: So now let's go the other way if I so you feel that, Okay, let's just say, for the single argument, there's some little young lady out there that's fifty. So you feel if I date a thirty five year old a forty year old, you missed that opportunity.
Speaker 3: Oh who just carry yous? Come on now it's Sunday. It's Sunday. You might as well preach. Come on, I'm just asking.
Speaker 2: So let's just say, for the sake of argument, when you're fifty, when are you gonna be a you? When are you and I gonna be in the same facility that you and I could potentially meet. I don't bother nobody. I don't get upset you as somebody coach like Coch Belichick. It ain't Joe Socheb. But I could care less Coach Belichick because they don't take nothing out of my pockets, right, bib that you wanted? That was your daughter? My what y'all fail to realize? My daughter is grown?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 2: Remember I told you when she was seventeen, I told her not to get a tattoo, and she went and got it. How the hell you think I'm gonna tell somebody what to do. She is in her damn thirties. Now, hey, she asked me. I'll advise. But at the end of the day, I want my daughter happy. So if some guy fifty years old makes my daughter happy, that is if somebody, if somebody twenty five makes my daughter happy. At the end of the day, I want my kids happy. Damn what their daddy think, Damn what their moms think. If you happy, I'm happy because at the end of the day, all I want is my kids happiness. So now back when y'all talking about my age, when y'all coming to the table with that same wave scale, y'all don't want to talk about that now.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, hey, are you are you feeling good tonight? I?
Speaker 2: Nah, No, I don't feel now out jo Yo know me. I'm just trying to figure out what who do? Who was harmed in the in the make and they and going out to dinner or Shannon going to do this?
Speaker 3: Who was harmed? Right? Nobody? Nobody? Nobody was harmed.
Speaker 4: Nobody was harm I think I think you people have a difference in opinion. You know you, you like what you like, and I think people on the outside looking in they had their perception on who you should be dating, and that's just how they seek.
Speaker 3: But what they feel you should be dating might not make you happy. Where was all that good advice, oh, Joe? When I was struggling? Okay, the ain't.
Speaker 2: Nobody offered no advice when I was in that when I was in that thousand squirt pers in the block home, when I was at Savannah State. Come on, now, hey, nobody had no advice. How did Shannon get out of this environment? How to shan to improve his family's life, commodity standard up living?
Speaker 3: Nobody offered a damn thing.
Speaker 2: Now, all of a sudden, y'all won't have input after I've made it here, you noticed when people can become successful not You got all this invice you can offer, but you didn't offer a damn thing when I didn't have a day.
Speaker 3: Now they got all answers.
Speaker 2: Now they got they know what exactly to do. Now I wonder if if you know what to do, why you're not doing it for yourself? Oh if you could tell me how I became successfully, what I did, and who I need to date, and what I need to do.
Speaker 3: Why can't you do it for yourself? Well you talking tonight and we're the offering plate, put your cash.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, damn, everybody, everybody got gotta gotta gotta gotta offer me advice.
Speaker 3: I made it this far. Am I perfect?
Speaker 2: No? I never profess to be perfect. I try to live the best. I try to live the best I possibly can. I try to stay out of people's way. I just try to circle my family. Hey, look, this is what we are, this is what we got.
Speaker 3: Boom.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, bro, every time I turn around, Hey, women, do tell you you know you need somebody your age?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't what we're gonna do? Go play bingo together?
Speaker 4: Being being a nice Now that's That's a nice little date.
Speaker 3: Man, I'll look at it. Go to top golf.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Oh, Joe, you you can't swing the club with you him, I can't swing the club.
Speaker 3: Now you're gonna pop, You're gonna pop on. I just wave.
Speaker 2: I just swag on the other club to Dan that let me let me stop with Joe, let me stop whom stop.
Speaker 3: I'm sorr chattel. It's Sunday, Sunday. It's Sunday Sunday. You know what I'm saying. It's Sunday. Driver is still work. Okay, Okay, don't you no iron I'm with you. I'm with you when you're right. Mm oh yes, the Lord is day for about fifteen more minutes. Man, I'm just playing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I just I just be by. I just be buying to my own business. Man.
Speaker 2: I don't be bothered nobody. Mccach, bellacheck. Live your life. Hey, I just want to know who gonna let me do some aerial yoga.
Speaker 3: I need I need to do that too. Oh oh, y'all? Okay o, Joe.
Speaker 2: The most expensive meat in the world, age y go thirty two hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: A pound, who fit about that?
Speaker 2: Actually, Steven stephen A was supposed to buy that for me, but I let him.
Speaker 3: I let him out of the bed. Oh are you letting?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: Why are you let me slide on my bed?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no no no no. I gotta teach I got I gotta teach you a lesson. Come on, man, Well, I'll tell you what I'm gonna use. I'm gonna use your money and get you some of that right that that wagon? How ain't ask you to buy that? I don't want that? You don't want that? Oh? Okay, what's it called again?
Speaker 2: I meet me personally. I don't like age meat. I don't like age meat, the taste. It doesn't work for me. Now do I go occasionally? Well, I go get you know, a five?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: Not often. I'm a file or a ribby. Work gets fined for me. I ain't trying to you know, I ain't trying to impress nobody.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, okay. See you go by that old Joe. You trying to impress somebody A pound? Man? I wish I might.
Speaker 2: They ain't me hell noah, yeah, that's great marbling. I understand the process in which they get this. But nah, bro, I can't I can't see that. I can't see myself spending that kind of money. Thirty two dollars for a pound or that's sixteen ounces, that's crazy, thirty two hundred man, Please let me so so so what we ain't getting no sides, ain't nobody get We ain't drinking number of water. No.
Speaker 4: I mean listen, if you if you can spend thirty two hundred on that, you're getting some size, you getting more, and you get more than that, you probably that's that's probably ten thousand dollar bill man, you got time easy. I'm not sure who there are people that live like that on.
Speaker 3: But it ain't me. It ain't me.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't I ain't buy out all that stuff that like you breast nobody's eat right, No, hey, because I've been the restaurant. They got a thousand dollars steak. I'm not paying no thousand dollars for no steak. They break it, Joe, they break it out the suitcase.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I done that. I'm I'm not gonna sit here in a lot. Shout out to Dave Grubman. I went to Poppy Steak, Poppy Steak with with my kids.
Speaker 3: I saw you know what else, John, I saw that? Yeah, yeah I did. I did that little presentation for the kids. They enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: Hey, That that experience when they when they bring the Tomahawk steak out and the mute the lights go down in the entire restaurant and the music starts playing and all the guys come to the table and they doing a little chanting the song and that it's a great experience, that poppy state when they do that, you know, so for the experience.
Speaker 2: Down somebody to lay down. Oh water man, Yeah, I know you talk about it. Joke bad what you got your buy?
Speaker 3: Hey for thirty two hundred?
Speaker 4: Well man, yeah, they got it. Listen, it gotta be something special. Comber that and it came it.
Speaker 2: Came out about a whole cow. I go about a whole cow, right, I'm talking about everything. I get the cow, I get the ark, chaos, I get the rill. I get everything a whole cow.
Speaker 3: Joke can thirty that's a lot brow, No, bro, that's a lot. No sir, me mm hmm.
Speaker 2: If if that comes for how much? Decides one hundred dollars for some maga cheese?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Man, please if you you. You're paying thirty thirty two hundred for some wagoole. You ain't eating them back?
Speaker 2: And jeez, but like I said, I mean to eat his own. I ain't got no problem if somebody want to prepend that me. I'm not into the dry age meat. I don't know if you've ever had it, no joke, but it don't work for me. Who who haven't had what?
Speaker 3: Man ain't I don't know them, don't yo. Check this out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the new Airmax one thousand shoot is going viral. Check photos out of these. Oh you know I saw those earlier. They look dope. They look dope.
Speaker 4: No laces right, yeah, sleep your feet in. They look they look cool, they look cool.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 4: I prefer black. I like the loud color, but I prefer black. They look dope. I know my kid, My kids gonna want them.
Speaker 3: They probably like three. No, they can't be that much to ask.
Speaker 4: Maybe at least one sixty maybe maybe one sixty one fifty.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know. O. Joe looks nice. You're wear them? Mm hmmm about yeah? No, just give me the just go ahead and give me the regular Air of maxis the.
Speaker 2: Ninety five, the ones ninety sevens. I mean, like I said, the ones, Yeah, but I get it on you, I get it. You know, technology, and you know you want to move it forward.
Speaker 3: But right.
Speaker 2: Something somethings, you know, some things is good in its original form.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, but you got involved with the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as long as the one, long as the old are still available. Yeah, I'm kind of gonna I'm gonna gravitate towards that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, history repeats itself before the younger generation.
Speaker 3: They would love that.
Speaker 2: All right, O yo, Now it's time for everybody's favorite. It's back, y'all. It's time for Spello sinko.
Speaker 3: Oh hell oh hell, all right, O yo, here it is.
Speaker 2: I give you a word, and you try to put that Harvard education to use. Yes, sir, our first word is conjecture. Conjecture, conjecture, conjecture.
Speaker 3: Congenure, conjecture, conjecture, conjecture. All right, CO N J C T U R E. Conjecture. That is correct.
Speaker 4: That's what that hard education do. Baby, that's what I'm talking about. I had to think about it for a minute. I had to sound it out.
Speaker 3: You know, let's go wait, this is what we do. Stop playing with me.
Speaker 2: The next word is fallacious, fallacious. Fallacious, Yes, it's incorrect or misleading information.
Speaker 3: But lay but lay Now I know boyt fillatio so fallacious phil A for lay for lay philay O Fisher spell f I l e T. But I know it's not like that. F I l.
Speaker 4: A f I l A. Oh that's oh that that the back end is that it is killing me. Yesh blatious.
Speaker 3: Say one was out fallacious? Yeah, that you got me. F I l A.
Speaker 4: S I I mean s c I o U S. I don't got that one.
Speaker 3: F A l l A c I o U s fallacious? How far?
Speaker 2: The next word deleterious. The next word is deleterious, deletarious. Yes, della terrius, della della d d e l A terrius t e.
Speaker 3: R I o U s d e l e t e r i o U s deletarious. I missed it about one letter. Uh sure.
Speaker 2: The next word superpolous. The next word is superpolous. Superfluous, yes, superb but liss s u p e r f O l u s s u p r f l u o U s God, dogg it man, what is going on tonight? The last word its haughty, haughty haughty HATI yes, like like a haughty like hi double t I E.
Speaker 3: Is that your five lanswer? No, I'm asking I'm asking you to give.
Speaker 2: You that having or you're an arrogant superiority to to and disdain of those who won views as unworthy haughty.
Speaker 3: HATI HATI I don't, I don't.
Speaker 4: I ain't never heard of that word before. And it sounds like you're just saying, like somebody's arrogant hockey.
Speaker 2: Yes, haughty, I was trying to give haughty haughty hot tea or hot tea HATI h O double t I n h a U g h T y haty I'm supposed to know.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, Okay, that ain't that ain't made no sense? Chat, I apologize and listen. I only I jack it off, I jag off the plane.
Speaker 2: You got one more, I'll be getting chance to one more redeem You say, okay, more pernicious, pernicious, pernicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, if these words with these words where if it was a life of that situation, but you might well play in my funeral.
Speaker 2: You want to give it a crack, you wanna spell crack. You want to give it, you want to give it this world. Okay, all right, hold on, I'm gonna get this right.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 4: I promise you say the word one more time. Pernicious, pernicious, per nicious, per p e r n A I s c I O U s.
Speaker 2: P E r n I C I O U s pernicious. I shouldn't have put that ess in there.
Speaker 3: No, you shouldn't know. Okay, I was.
Speaker 4: I was close. See what happened when I lock in? Even though I got it wrong, I was right there.
Speaker 3: Damns all right, O joke. Now it's that for dunk. Oh yeah, this is a chat. Okay, this is.
Speaker 4: Not oh ay ay ay ay ay ay ay, okay. We have dunk on on tonight, right, but this is a different this is a different type of dunk on nunk. It's riddle addition.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say something, and I'm gonna ask you where am I based on what I say?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, chat, y'all ready, let's go. How many I got right?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 3: One? Okay, don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. I just I have jet leg I just got off a flight three hours ago. That's all it was. That's all it would. That's it. Yeah, that's it all right, Here we go.
Speaker 5: You ready? Yeah, the more you take, the more you leave behind. The more you take, the more you leave behind.
Speaker 3: What am I the more you take? I have no idea the word are you sure?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: The answer and the word you're looking for is footsteps? But that ain't no trips. Hey listen, Hey, what happened is party of trivia?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: We changed it up tonight you change change your words up? Ship. I didn't ask you. I didn't ask you geography. Listen, you asked me a bunch of words I cannot spell. It's still spelling. This is is Uncle and Uncle rental edition. Go ahead. You're supposed to be well versed in all areas in fashion.
Speaker 2: No, no, I well versed the trivia. Okay, this is no trivial. This is the riddles. I didn't say nothing about riddles. Go ahead, here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 3: I have keys but open no locks, space but no room. You can enter but not go outside. What am I shoot? I don't know a keyboard? Unk go to the next one. God, this is so easy.
Speaker 4: The person who makes it sells it. The person who buys it never uses it. The person who uses it never knows they're using it.
Speaker 3: But is it? I have no idea? A coughin, go ahead, I'm winning. I'm winning night, I'm winning, Hey chat, this is ash. She got tired of me within it. She couldn't stop me, so she came over the riddle of the No.
Speaker 2: This is good.
Speaker 4: These are really easy. I bet the chat getting them right, Hey Chat, I bet the chat is not getting them right. All right, I bet the chat get this one. And listen real close. I speak without a mouth, and I hear without ears. I have nobody, but I come alive with wind. Here are key words, right there. I come alive with wind.
Speaker 3: I have no idea?
Speaker 5: What am I?
Speaker 3: What are you? I'm an echo? Next one? Okay, okay, not oh? If you don't get this one, if you don't get this one, the more you remove from me, the bigger I get.
Speaker 2: What am I?
Speaker 3: I have no idea?
Speaker 2: Oh man, this is ridiculous, Hey Chat, you feel they got a cheat to beat me?
Speaker 3: They got a cheat.
Speaker 2: They can't come up with sporting events being baseball, being football, being basketball, being track and field. Now we got march madness. Now, the ideal situation would have been march madness. Don't you think who won the final for this year? Who did this should come up with something?
Speaker 3: Hey? I like it.
Speaker 2: This is okay, So this is what we're gonna do. Okay, if we're gonna do this is awesome. Okay, what we're gonna do, I'm gonna come up. We're gonna I'm telling you, on Sunday, Monday tomorrow is going to be geography. You're gonna have to fail. Oh listen, they used to call me, where's waldough Inho?
Speaker 3: Hey? You coming up with geography is right up my alley? What do you talk about? Hey?
Speaker 2: Hey, I don't know who was here when we had the Olympics and we had them to try to find the place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did, I did good. I did good. I hadn't seen a globe. I got to remember, I hadn't seen the globe since nineteen nineteen eighty three. So you think that's what I'm doing at whole spinning the globe? You still got one more?
Speaker 4: What I got one more? I bet the chat get it right. The chat ain't got none of them right. Yeah they did. I bet they get this one chat. Listen very close listen to the context clues so you can hear the answer. I fly without wings, I cry without eyes. Wherever I go, darkness follows me.
Speaker 3: What am I a weeping willow? No? A cloud? Oh? Head? But hey joined it on?
Speaker 2: Hey you see how you what happened when you win all the time, people get tired of you winning.
Speaker 3: I now I know what the Patriots and Kansas City went through. No, that's not what it is. It's just the people wanted to see something a little different. Although, so while you get spell on sinkor if they want to see something different.
Speaker 4: Because you're giving me difficult words that I really can't spell. So that's if you were saying you the spelling beach chap, I said, I'm the trivia. I went on Jeffardy and won trivia. But I want I want to spelling bee. Okay, you was to spell the words you talk about. You can meet those kids spelling those words. I can, and it's been a long time.
Speaker 3: I'm a little rusty.
Speaker 2: First of all, I guarantee you any kid gonna spell all these words that I've been giving you, every last one of them.
Speaker 3: Hey, do you see the words that they be spelling? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That they used to be they be spelling words. I ain't never heard of them. For the most part, I've heard of these words. O Joe, you have to maybe maybe not reasonable.
Speaker 3: None of these none of those words you said tonight. I heard you delitarious? Who delitarious?
Speaker 4: When the last time you use deleitarious in the sentence? Now, come on, I ain't using the says, but I've heard it. I mean, yeah, I've heard it, but I don't use it. I've never I've never used it. Most of the words I spell I can spell are things that I use on.
Speaker 3: A dog, airplay, hotel. Yeah, give me some of those. We're gonna give you some names. You want to spell names?
Speaker 4: Okay, now we're talking and nothing nothing nothing, nothing or not nothing, creole and nothing, Greek?
Speaker 3: You want names or not? Yeah? No, yeah, I got you them. All right, it's time for our final segment of the evening. It's time for q it ain'. But that was funny.
Speaker 2: Matsh Burgh said, you could have Jeff Hardy, you could have Steve Harvey. You can throw a party, Lakers and five five Big Mike says, oh, thanks for stopping by, Maryland. It was great, and Lakers and five. Mike is big. It was great for you guys. Thank you guys for showing up and showing out. Uh Steven, Stephen, Uh. If you will be in San Antonio Final four, please drop by black on Route eighty seven liquors where your kangnak is carried. We will be very happy to see you. We're on the east side, not far from the dome. Hey, hey, Stephen, Steven, is Lulu still open? They got those two pounds two three pound cinema rolls they open. It's it about cinnebun No. They got they uh, this place called LULUs. They got a cinema rolls. They're like two to three pounds and they got they got yet no the thing that's big, that big.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Luluse. I ain't never I ain't never tried where.
Speaker 2: Again it's a Luluse. It's a it was a place in uh in San Antonio. I don't know if it's still anybody anybody from a good Yeah, yeah, George City is still open. And they got a chicken fried, chicken chicken fried.
Speaker 3: The bigger the plate, bigger the plate though, chodes to hang it off the plate. I don't know what it did.
Speaker 2: I don't know where that chicken come from. But the steak they closed in twenty twenty one, as said, damn, I would on the Army All American Game was held there, and so every time that I went, I went, I went there.
Speaker 3: Okay, damn see, I was gonna go, I was gonna go back.
Speaker 2: I was gonna show up to the National Championship game to go to Luluse, and it up closed it.
Speaker 3: Truy Lawn said, ain't gonna get on you.
Speaker 2: Our group in Nouth trump North Carolina, and in high school no work got done because the teachers bought in TVs to class and we watched games for March Madness. Well, I was done out of school before March Madness got as big as it was. I mean, obviously, you know, seventy nine was when it like took off with Bird in Magic the first one I remember probably like seventy seven. I think Marquette ended up beating North Carolina. Then seventy eight Kentucky won, and obviously seventy nine Magic Bird won, and.
Speaker 3: Then eighty with Louisville.
Speaker 2: Eighty one was Indiana, eighty two was Carolina, eighty three was NC State, eighty four with Georgetown, eighty five was Villanova, eighty six were Louisville, eighty seven was Syracuse, eighty eight was Danny and the Miracles, eighty nine was Michigan, ninety was unl V.
Speaker 3: Ninety one was ninety one, ninety two was it.
Speaker 4: That is what I know, Oh Joe, this is this is this, But this is what the people want to see. This is what you don't understand when the people watch the show. We know you know trivia, we know you know sports.
Speaker 3: We know that we want to see you vulnerable. We want to see you on Joe, this with a fight, this with march badness. Yeah, but you not understanding. People want to see you uncomfortable and vulnerable in a space you're not used to. I don't do riddles. I don't sit right like. Let me say that. That's the that's the good thing. That's what people want to see. We know you know sports. We know you're gonna get all that right.
Speaker 4: Let's see him in a in a different atmosphere, in a different climate where he's not well versus a certain thing.
Speaker 3: Let's see how operates. You know it's okay, yeah, no.
Speaker 2: Uh no, but I we didn't We definitely weren't watching watching those sports in high school?
Speaker 3: Uh, doctor Frank A. M.
Speaker 2: Bellaman, Hey, fam who's the best college basketball coach ever?
Speaker 3: Coach K, John Wooden or someone else? We's a very short list.
Speaker 2: Uh you got coach K, you got Coach Wooden, you got uh, coach Night, you got coach Rupp, Coach Smith, we got How do you how do you argue with someone that was ten national championship, that won seven in a row, dam and he won a lot of those when freshmans couldn't play.
Speaker 3: I would say Coach Wooden, Coach K that would be my one two. Who you got?
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, mister Wooden? Mm hmm, mister Wooden, you can't with that resume speaks for itself.
Speaker 3: It absolutely does.
Speaker 2: Scooty buff congratulations to Tea and Jamar get their bag. We let some excellent players walk in the past. I'm glad we decided to do right by ten by Tea who they Yep, you have. But I think the thing is is that what coach Mike or coach what Mike Brown is seeing that these opportunities don't come to alan. You got to seize the moment. You got a quarterback that's in its prime. You got a great opportunity because you know the barren waste, which was Cincinnati and no playoffs, O show, losing first round draft, number one overall pick after number one overall pick.
Speaker 3: Come on, bro, noth of that. Enough of that.
Speaker 2: Now it's time you have an opportunity to win, to give the people something to like to hold on to. These people have been cheering for you for a long long time and they have had a whole lot to show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you went to the uh what eighty what were here with that?
Speaker 2: Eighty eighty eight? Eighty eight eighty eight? I think they went in like eighty two because they played in Detroit with Ken Anderson. They ended up losing to uh they ended up losing to uh san Fran. But you got an opportunity here. You gotta, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta see this moment though, Joe Kutiepoopa Ga said Unkinocho two weeks ago. Uh at Christ the Redeemer, I prayed for both of you, Ti and Jamar for help, wealth and success. Look at everyone winning, blessed and thriving. Who they Scootie fuff, Thank you so much, Bro, I appreciate that Luke Junior said, older women always shame men for dating younger women when they dated older men when they were growing when they were young.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 3: Uh oh true, uh oh true. Oh moving forward, I'm dating age, I'm dating for a wage. I like that.
Speaker 2: Alan Fletcher up on X Game, molde tonight curving Asian dog. Uh you're talking about steak of women with age meat. There you go, don't yo say he like you have a little age, you want a little seasoning. Oh yeah, oh yeah, I'm more definitely.
Speaker 3: A damn Smith said, I understand your preface and age.
Speaker 2: I'm young. I'm I'm a young buck, and I want I want that old gravy, older, the beer, the sweet of the juice. Don't you'll say the sweet of the juice, the older, the berry for me, whatever you like.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm not looking. So many people died so we could have the right to kind of go where we want to go and do what we want to do.
Speaker 2: But now all of a sudden they want to be able to tell you, well, you should do this, you should do that. Why that's what you want to do? Why do I Why don't I get a preference on what I want? I want to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that. I like that.
Speaker 2: So do I get to tell you where you should work? Do I get to tell you what type of car you should drive? Where you should live? Oh? But y'all feel like y'all feel like y'all should be able to tell me what I should date, who I should date?
Speaker 3: Noah, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Uh he gay Tan said, good show, night cap. Speaking of dating, how do you handle being number two? And how did you go about it?
Speaker 3: Number?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Whoa?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Whoa? Whoa?
Speaker 5: Whoa?
Speaker 3: Man? You got to hear the job that bring that back in? He says, how did how did you handle being number two? And how did you go about it? Sure?
Speaker 4: Man, listen, number two is the number now? Man, let me stop. I'm gonna let you answer that.
Speaker 3: What you mean, don't you? Why? After that? But they got number two? I section number one? Number one?
Speaker 2: Number one can't be number two, number two, number two? You look, look everything. If she tells you from the beginning, you have to make a decision. Maybe that's what you're into. May Okay, I got somebody, Okay, we do what we do?
Speaker 3: Boom.
Speaker 2: Now she doesn't tell you she have she has somebody. You find out she has somebody she doesn't want to leave said individual. Now you've got a decision to make. Do you want to continue this or do you say nah this, Hey, this is gonna be a problem for somebody, and I don't want to be a problem for me. That's it on y'all, be wabe. I don't really know what you want us to tell it. Do you not want to be number two? Or you wanted to be number one? I mean that would give me an indication of how I can better explain what's going on?
Speaker 3: Are you do you? Are you not okay with being number two? You want to be number one?
Speaker 4: Time out? If he number two, he definitely don't need to graduate the number one. But if you graduated number one, then there'll be a number two that can replace you. Keep the position you in, enjoy yourself. Number one, got to deal with the headache. Number one gotta pay the bills. Number one gotta do all the other book you know what, and you just get to sit back and relax and you and you get the better version of her anyway.
Speaker 2: But what if it's a situation where you know her family dynamic won't allow you to be number one?
Speaker 4: I am listen, it's hard for me to I just man, listen, them days long gone for me, man, some days long gone.
Speaker 3: So it's hard for me to even answer.
Speaker 2: Susy because he here is the thing on Joe. I ain't you see you can be You cannot be number one but be a favorite.
Speaker 3: Ugh And most of the time, most of the time, her favorite is the person that's not good for The favorite is always the fun guy. The number one is normally a safe person.
Speaker 4: The safe person when you take home to your mamam, your favorite is the one your mama said, boy baby, don't you bring him home here?
Speaker 3: He ain't no good fight.
Speaker 2: She thinks something about me. Oh Joe, she put me on the team. Yeah, I'm on a team on Joe. No matter what Brian I got drafted in. I don't care if I'm number one or I'm number forty six. And listen, I'm on the.
Speaker 3: Team, o't Joe.
Speaker 4: That's all that Listen Sometimes that's all that matter on which means I'm I'm getting the game. All you got to do is wait, wait on the call. She gonna sum you in at some point. All you gotta do is wait.
Speaker 2: Uh d white Wall, you said, do you guys think Chris Brown will ever get an opportunity to do the Super Bowl half type show.
Speaker 3: O Joe.
Speaker 2: Oh Man, listen from from from and that thing would be crazy crazy From a performing.
Speaker 3: Standpoint, Hey, he'd be phenomenal. He'd be Finna. He's one of these, one of the best in the world.
Speaker 4: It's only it's only maybe three or four of them with the stage presidents that can command.
Speaker 2: The take what we said performing perform me. Yeah, Beyonce. No, that's not to say that he could, oh he could do it all saying he can dance Beyonce, Bruno mars Uh, Chris Brown.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking of usshern Tik about performers like, I don't care what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Oh, so and so we got the halftime show. You know what, I don't care. I gotta watch. I gotta watch. I gotta put it now. I don't care what I'm doing. I gotta watch because the ain't no telling what Finna do.
Speaker 5: He be be?
Speaker 2: He be really dope. He'd be really dope. I can imagine two one three he Joe Hope, y'all haved a blessed weekend. My question for you all, would you rather get kicked by a horse, punched by a silver back, scratched by a bear, or kick by kangaroo, kick by cagaro.
Speaker 4: Because that that's that that's gonna hurt the least out of everything you just said. I mean, all of them could potentially kill you. I'll tell the kangaroo horse is gonna break something.
Speaker 3: Gorilla you dead. That's that's too much power. And they have they have the strength of eight to ten men, exactly. I don't want no part of that.
Speaker 2: A bear it all.
Speaker 3: Because the bear do this? Wear you done? He gonna open you up like a right wide open I'm good. Kick by the roof. I told you you know they stand on that tail. Let me.
Speaker 4: They don't keep with one foot and cook with both of them. It's like listen, it's a lot of power behind it. But I can withstand that.
Speaker 3: I could deal with that. I could do everything. The other three I don't want no part of that. Yeah, I do want to go to the Congo. I want to see. I want to see.
Speaker 2: I want to take a go to the uh Uh the Arunga mountains and do what in Rwanda and see the silver bag see them trick.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, now that's something I do too. To the room mountain. Yes, you mess around and get me out there. Man, I get to run a wild out there with him. Damn gorillas. Man, No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: They might come up there and say, hey, that's a homework, that's shop, that's a home boy, all right, Sean being man, I'm killing.
Speaker 3: The man, you know. Nah, I'm good. That would be a good one. Only gotta trade a trip, don old Joe, we gotta take a trip. I ready, I mean, listen, we're skipping trips. First. We were supposed to hit the dr What happened, Old Joe? Come on, old shoe, it's one trip out of time. You gotta make up your mind. Where we going?
Speaker 2: Oh no, and not dr Anguilla. Costa Rica? Huh Costa Rica? Yeah, Costa Rica. Damn Costa Rica.
Speaker 3: You ain't ever been to Costa Rica. I ain't going. I ain't trying to see, no way yet see Costa Rica. I ain't trying to see, no.
Speaker 2: Trying to do.
Speaker 3: It's a vacation. Well, I tell you what we're gonna. Let I tell you what. We're gonna put it to the chat.
Speaker 2: We're gonna put up for destinations where we should go, and then we're gonna let the chat decide.
Speaker 3: How about that.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised you don't know about Costa Rica. But okay, no, let me guess you want time to go to huh?
Speaker 3: Yeah? He going with us? What you talking about? I already know this bad idea chat. I know it's a great idea, it's a bad idea chat. I just want y'all to know. Chair, I don't really want to go. I don't want to go. I don't want to go.
Speaker 2: We go.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go.
Speaker 2: Oh oh lord, that bersie of all the things we could do, man, oh Joe. The last time I went on vacation, I went on vacation, I came back on probation and I wasn't there but for three days.
Speaker 3: You ain't gonna be on probation, not with me. I don't play that. You know when I'm done, I said, last time I want to vacation, I came back on probation. You won you Yeah, right, you're right. It's one thing about it. I'm gonna keep you in line. I'm gonna keep you in line. You good, But I don't drink. I'm a designated driver. Ain't gonna be no problem. It gonna be no issues you good?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, we got some time to plan, but we're gonna give up four We gonna give up four places.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap brought to you by Boost Mobile.
Speaker 3: Visit your nearest.
Speaker 2: Boost Mobile store or boost mobile dot com dot com to join their nationwide five G network today. Please make sure y'all hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you guys for supporting Nightcap, Bunk and o'ho so hard, so faithfully. We greatly, greatly appreciate that I am your favorite UNC Shannon Shark number eighty five, the Binger Legend, the Ring of Fame, the Honorey, the Pro Bowl of the All Pro got great news, T Higgins, Jamar Chase or we'll be back in Cincinnati. Oh. Please make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. Thank you hard for Connecticut, Miami, Houston, Maryland. Thank you guys for showing up and supporting. Make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. We have it in stock and if you can't find it in a city or a state near you. Make sure you order it online with shipping directly to you and you'll have it in no time. Please drink responsibly and please stay safe. Make sure you go follow my media company page on all of its platform shay Shape Media my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. Everything is restocked. We just dropped out Super Bowl Show shirt and hat bundle. The Lincoln's pined at the top of the chat. Supplies are limited. Once they're gone, they're gone. Selection Sunday Carolina was a cause uproar because they made the feel with only one really quality win. Auburn is the number one seed in the South, Duke is the number one seed in the East, Houston is the number one seed in the Midwest, and Florida is the number one seed in the West. For the women and the SCC got a record fourteen teams in the championship For the women, UCLA the number one seed South Carolina, USC and who's the other one Texas Texas Yes are the four top women seed so UCLA, South Carolina, Southern Calias and Texas Lady Longhorns are the four number one seeds in the West. In the excuse me in the women's bracket, and the Lakers finally stopped the uh bleeding, stopped the four game losing skid all on the road, that came home today and they beat the Phoenix Suns. I'm up, He's oh Joe, We'll see you tomorrow. Thanks for joining us.