Speaker 1: And to the releasing criminals so he can go back to being the murder cupper of the world. And that's good, that's not happen.
Speaker 2: Well, they'd love to have a criminal.
Speaker 1: You know relation I mean, I mean a fashion They.
Speaker 2: Would love it. Yeah, he's a six pop book.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the forty seven Morning Update with Ben Ferguson.
Speaker 4: Good Tuesday morning. Welcome, It is the forty seven Morning Update with Ben Ferguson, and here are the three big stories you need to know about that we're talking about this morning. First up, El Salvador's president came to the Oval office and the media tried to turn on Trump and the president of El Salvador. Well, guess what happened. The media got schooled and busted in their lives about a MS thirteen gang member that was an El Salvadorian citizen that was deported. You don't want to miss that audio.
Speaker 3: Up.
Speaker 4: Next, President Trump promised he was going to bring great jobs back to America. Well America is winning as the video is announcing that they're investing five hundred billion to build AI chips and supercomputers in Texas with high paying jobs. And finally, government bureaucrats tried to stop Trump from canceling illegal alien social security benefits, and they got caught red handed. It's the forty seven Morning Update and it starts right now.
Speaker 3: Story number one.
Speaker 4: It is amazing what Democrats will say and do just to be against Donald Trump and the American people. We had an election, and it was very clear the American people said they wanted a secure border. We had an election and it was very clear the voters said they wanted to start locking up violent criminals, especially those that are in MS thirteen gangs and other gangs from around the world. We also know that the president had a mandate to clean up everything that had been broken by the open border policies of the Biden administration. We'll fast forward just a few months into his second term in office, and now Democrats are actually in a position I didn't even think they were dumb enough to put themselves in, Yet here we are. Democrats are now going together, standing and demanding the return of deported MS thirteen gang members. One senator in particular is leading the charge, Senator Chris van Holland. He's a Democrat from Maryland, and he is now requesting a meeting with El Salvador's president, who was in the Oval office on Monday to demand the return of an individual that is known as an MS thirteen gang member who is deported to El Salvador. Now, this is the best audio I've heard in a long time to explain just how radical the left has become. And also our media as they're trying to spend a story to their advantage, saying that an individual that left America should immediately be returned, someone who broke into this country, and also someone who is an MS thirteen gang member. I want you to listen carefully to Pam Bondi in the President of the United States of America dismantle the media's narrative as the El Salvador president not only refused to return the deported resident, but explained that he was happy to take even more.
Speaker 5: Turn the man who your administration says was mistaken the man who was mistakenly deported to El Salvador.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask Pam, would you have to answer that.
Speaker 6: Question, sir President, First and foremost, he was illegally in our country. He had been illegally in our country, and in twenty nineteen, two courts, an immigration court and an appellate immigration court ruled that he was a member of MS thirteen and he was illegally in our country right now. It was a paperwork, it was additional paperwork had needed to be done. That's up to El Salvador if they want to return him, that's not up to us. The Supreme Court rule President that if as El Salvador wants to return him, this is in our new national matters foreign affairs. If they wanted to return him, we would facilitate it, meaning provide a plane.
Speaker 2: And if you are doing a great job, and you just also respond to that question because you know it's asked by CNN, and they always ask it with a slant because they're totally slanting because they don't know what's happening.
Speaker 1: That's why nobody's watching them.
Speaker 2: But would you answer that question, yes, gladly.
Speaker 5: So, as Pam mentioned, there's the illegal alien from El Salvador. So with respect to you, he's a citizen of El Salvador. So it's very arrogant, even for American media to suggest that we would even tell El Salvador how to handle their own citizens as a starting point, as two immigration courts found that he was a member of MS thirteen. When President Trump declared MS thirteen to be a foreign terrorist organization, that meant that he was no longer eligible under federal law, which I'm sure you know you're very familiar with the in a that he was no longer eligible for any form of the immigration relief in the United States. So we had a deportation order that was valid, which meant under our law he's not even allowed to be present in the United States and had to be returned because of the foreign terrorist designation. This issue was then by a district court judge completely inverted, and a district court judge tried to tell the administration that they had to kidnap a citizen of El Salvador and fly him back here. That issue was raised with the Supreme Court, and the Supreme Court said the district court order was unlawful and its main components were reversed nine zero, unanimously stating clearly that neither Secretary of State nor the President could be compelled by anybody to forcibly retrieve a citizen of l Salvador from Al Salvador, who again is a member of MS thirteen, which is I'm sure you understand rapes little girls, murderer's women, murder's children. Is engaged in the most barbaric activities in the world. And I can promise you if he was your neighbor, you would move right away.
Speaker 6: So you don't.
Speaker 2: But the Supreme Court, in the Supreme Court, siave was it nine to nothing?
Speaker 5: Yes, the nine zero in our favor against the district court ruling saying that no district court has the power to compel the foreign policy function of the United States. As Pam said, the ruling solely stated that if this individual at El Salvador, sole discretion was sent back to our country, that we could deport him a second time. Well, no version of this legally ends up with him ever living here because he is a citizen of El Salvador, that is the president at El Salvador. Your questions about it, per the court can only be directed to him.
Speaker 6: I asked President President, weigh in on this.
Speaker 5: Do you plan to return him?
Speaker 1: Well, and both of guys suggested that us smuggle the terrorist in tod.
Speaker 6: They United States?
Speaker 2: What kind of return to him today?
Speaker 1: And that is just like I smuggle him into the United States or whether you of course I'm not going to do it. It's like, I mean, the questions, how can I model the terrorists to the United States. I don't have the power to return him to the United States. You can release inside of the Yeah, but I'm not releasing I mean, we're not very fond of releasing terrorists into our country. We just turned the murdered capital of the world into the safest country of the Western hemisphere. And he want us to go back into the releasing criminals so they can go back to being the murdered capital of the world. And that's not coming.
Speaker 2: But they ain'd love to have a criminal you know, yeah, scheduled. I mean, I mean there's there's as they would love it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sick.
Speaker 2: He's a shick people.
Speaker 1: Mar could give something to say.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, Stephen Island. I don't understand what the confusion is. This individual is a citizen at Alsavador. He was illegally in the United States and was returned to his country. That's where you deport people back to their country of origin. Except for Venezuela that wasn't refusing to take people back at places like that. I can tell you this, mister President. No, the foreign policy of the United States is conducted by the President of the United States, not by a court, and no court in the United States has a right to conduct the foreign policy of the United States.
Speaker 6: It's that simple.
Speaker 4: This may be one of the best clips I have ever seen come out of the White House, and the beat down for Caitlin Collins at CNN is truly incredible. So make sure you make a liberal angry share this audio wherever you can share it on social media, because this was a glorious takedown with the facts of the bias media and the Democrat machine advocating for bringing a terrorist back into the United States of America.
Speaker 3: Next story number two.
Speaker 4: One of the major promises from Donald Trump was we are going to bring jobs back to America with manufacturing, and we're going to bring back jobs for things that we need that are very important to this country, including on the issue of national security. Well, if you want to know if his tariffs are working and if Americans are starting to win big time, just look at the big headline on Navidia. They have announced they're going to invest not one hundred, not two hundred, not three hundred, not four hundred, but five hundred billion dollars to build AI chips and supercomputers in Texas. Navidia announcing their plan to build the AI supercomputer in Texas and invests up to that five hundred billion in AI production within the United States of America. Ask yourself this question, why is this happening now? It is one hundred percent because of one thing, because of the tariffs that Donald Trump has been putting on nations overseas that are taking advantage of America. This is also very much about national security. Barons is now reporting that AI Powerhouse Video has commissioned quickly over a million square feet of manufacturing space in Arizona and Texas to build and test its blackwelled chips and AI supercomputers. This marks the first time that Navidio will be producing its cutting edge AI technology entirely within the United States of America. Navida As blackwelled chips have already started production at TSMC's chip plant in Phoenix, Arizona. Meanwhile, the company is constructing supercomputer manufacturing plants in partnership with Fox Con in Houston, Texas and in Dallas. Mass production at these facilities is expected to ramp up, they say within the next twelve to fifteen months. Now the manufacturing of Navidia's AI chips and supercomputers in America and their AI factories, they say, is projected to generate hundreds of thousands of jobs. Let me say that again. This project, they expect to generate hundreds of thousands of jobs and drive trillions of dollars in economic security in the decades ahead. The Navidia founder and CEO stated that, quote, the engines of the world's AI infrastructure are now going to be built in the United States for the first time. Adding American manufacturing helps us better meet the incredible and growing demand for AI chips and supercomputers. Strengthening our supply chain and boost our resiliency is a company now. The AI chip and supercomputer supply chain is highly complex. It requires the most advanced manufacturing, packaging, assembly, and testing technologies to support this endeavor. Navidia is collaborating, they say, with multiple other companies for packaging and testing operations in Arizona, bringing in countless jobs. They say, over the next four years, Navidia plans to produce up to half a trillion dollars worth of AI infrastructure in the United States through its partnership with multiple companies. They are also bringing in to help in America, they say, these industry leading companies are deepening their ties with the most powerful company in the AI space, expanding their global footprint while strengthening supply chain resilience as well. Now, while all of this is happening, China is trying to retaliate wherever they can. And if you think it's just America that China is at a trade war with, you're wrong. Chinese, we're now being told, are going after London. That's right. China is being accused of attempting to sabotage UK's final primary still Mill as London and acts emergency nationalization. Accusations of sabotage have swirled over the fate of Britain's final primary still Plant. Yet Beijing warns London against quote turning economic and trade cooperation into political and security issues. Simply put, China is now threatening any other country that doesn't do what they say, and this time it's Britain they're going after. It's another reminder of why Donald Trump said it's time for US to decouple from China and the power that they're holding over US and other industrialized nations just like the UK. And this is exactly why Donald Trump is leading on the issue. And yes it is not only about giving Americans great jobs, but also the issue of national security so that we're never in the position that the UK is in right now.
Speaker 3: And here is story number three.
Speaker 4: The resistance is very real when it comes to the deep state doing everything they can to stop Donald Trump. We now have a new example that should make every American angry. Government bureaucrats were now being told tried to stop President Donald Trump's administration from canceling social Security benefits for illegal aliens, costing you hundreds of billions of dollars, including those who were released into the United States of America by former President Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: More than a dozen.
Speaker 4: Current and former Social Security Administration officials leaked to various information regarding the issue to The Washington Post, seemingly in an attempt to sew outrage among Americans Trump's cancelation of social Security numbers for more than six thousand, three hundred illegal aliens. Now, while the Trump administration probed how to evoke social Security benefits for illegal aliens, a number of bureaucrats inside the Social Security Administration they decided to push back on the plan. In other words, acting like they're the president of the United States, including one such technology expert who was removed from his position as a result of his actions. There was a man by the name of Greg Pierre, who oversaw a staff of hundreds of technology experts. He had pushed back on the Trump administration's planned to move the migrant names into a Social Security death database, eliminating their ability to legally earn wages, and officials hope spurring them to leave the country. In particular, Pierre had clashed with Scott Cutler, the new Chief Information Officer installed by Elon Mosk. Pierre told Colter that the plan was quote illegal, it was cruel and risk declaring the wrong people dead, that according to three people familiar with the events. But his objections did not go over well with Trump's political appointees, and so on Thursday, the security guards at Pierre's office told him it was time to leave. In another case, a Social Security Administration official resigned from his position, claiming the move to cancel benefits for illegal aliens was quote an illegal attempt to repurpose the agency for immigration enforcement. Again. All of this, according to the Post, since Trump's cancelation of Social Security benefits for thousands of legal aliens. Announced late last week. The Social Security Administration's Office of the General Council is working on a report that will, according to the Washington Posts, claim the move is a violation of privacy laws. I'll say it again. If you want to know just how entrenched the deep state is with radicals, this is a perfect example. They have infiltrated their way into every aspect of our government, including places that are supposed to be non political, like the Social Security Administration, and most recently, by the way, the Trump administration ensured a deal between the Internal Revenue Service you know it as the IRS, and Immigration and Custom Enforcement known as ICE that will allow federal agents to more easily locate, detain, and deport illegal aliens by following their financial history.
Speaker 3: In the US.
Speaker 4: Now, the Department of Government Efficiency known as DOGE and the officials there recently stated that they found potentially millions of illegal aliens on Social Security. Let me say that again, that they had found potent millions of illegal aliens on Social Security and Medicaid rolls, and thousands of them on voter rolls, meaning not only could they be canceling out your vote, but also cost you billions and billions of dollars. So this is another example of what Donald Trump is up against. Thank goodness, he's not afraid to fire those bureaucrats who try to stop him from canceling illegal alien social Security benefits. This is what the American people said they wanted, and unfortunately there are far too many people in our government now that are doing everything they can to undermine Doge and the President, but ultimately the American voter.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to the forty seven Morning Update with Ben Ferguson. Please make sure you hit subscribe wherever you're listening to this podcast right now and for more in depth news, also subscribe to the Ben Ferguson podcast and we will see you back here tomorrow