Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, radio news. You're listening to Bloomberg BusinessWeek with Carol Messer and Tim Stenebek on Bloomberg Radio.
Speaker 2: Carol Masser, along with Barry Ridholtz, were live from future Proof in Huntington Beach, California. Bloomberg's live broadcast from future Proof is sponsored by JP.
Speaker 3: Morgan Asset Management.
Speaker 2: Our next guest is a lawyer, recognized successful financial planner who's been given various accolades.
Speaker 4: And you're going to say sex symbol for a secon.
Speaker 3: Wow, I don't know. Maybe, well, that's Bloomberg in.
Speaker 5: Front of his wife. How come on?
Speaker 2: Been named as Toppington in a bit of financial advisor. You've thrown me in America by barons for several years in a row. Co hosts The Down the Middle podcast New York Times bestselling author Fresh Afios in Ocean.
Speaker 3: Stage here at future Proof.
Speaker 2: See I can't even get it out talking about what he has done, how he has achieved success.
Speaker 4: Let's get to Peter Maluke.
Speaker 2: President CEO THEA Creative Planning They've been recognized, as I said, among the top are firms by barons and the financial firms. You've got what three hundred billion in assets under management end of last year?
Speaker 4: That's right?
Speaker 3: How's it going?
Speaker 4: Things couldn't be better? Nothing to complain about.
Speaker 3: Is it really?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Seriously, Yeah, things are fantastic.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of running a firm or just money coming in well, I think both.
Speaker 6: You can't be running a firm and having it going well if money's not coming in. That's ultimately the sign that the market likes what you're doing. So we're the One thing I look at every day is are people coming to creative planning? And that net inflow tells us that we're doing the right things. And so we're really looking and saying, for that ultra fluent client or that highitworth client, are they hiring creative planning many many more times than they might have money leave? And if that's the case, things are going well.
Speaker 5: And you know, when I first met Peter back in twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, you were still a reasonable sized firm, but you were like forty or so billion dollars. Five years later nearly a ten x. That's a giant gain. How have you been growing the business so successfully? What has made creative planning such a force in the industry.
Speaker 4: Well, I think we're for the end client.
Speaker 6: We're known for working with that high net worth investor that has the million dollars or two million dollars, But we also have sixteen hundred clients that have twenty five million on average with us, and that group is the group growing the fastest. But both of these are growing at a rapid clip. But I think that they like Number one. You see people moving from brokerage firms to independent firms. They're also moving to larger independent firms where they know there's more services, there might be more due diligence, better cybersecurity, all of those things that give those high networth clients comfort.
Speaker 4: And they also like the specialization of services we have.
Speaker 6: We look at the investment portfolio through a tax lens and an estate planning lens, and the world has gotten so complicated that you know, whether someone's got five hundred thousand or fifty million, they tend to value that more than they did in a decade ago.
Speaker 5: So talk about that. You use the phrase that that I'm very much enamored with of being the quarterback their entire financial life. What does that mean to the average creating, creative planning client.
Speaker 6: It's like a creative planning client knows, Okay, they're not just going to take my money and say this is my age or this is my risk tolerance, and I'm just going to go invest.
Speaker 4: In ABC, plug and play. Right that.
Speaker 6: They know that's not happening. So they're coming to us saying, Okay, this is a firm that's going to have a certified financial planner. Figure out where am I? What am I trying to accomplish? What state do I live in, what's my tax bracket, what's my legal situation?
Speaker 4: What am I try to accomplish?
Speaker 6: Am I charitably applied to or onably the biggest inheritance possible for my kids and my short of retirement. We go through this pretty long multi meeting exercise to figure out, well, where are they, what they want to do, and then we construct a portfolio that we think has the highest probability of creating the outcome they want, taking into account what's already going on in their life. If they own a bunch of real estate, they're not going to get real estate in the portfolio. I think that customization, then adding the tax sensitivity to it really being able to help them have a much better return on an.
Speaker 4: After tax basis.
Speaker 6: I think higher network people appreciate that approach, and I think we're sitting at the center of that.
Speaker 2: You mentioned sexy earlier, But how much of you investors are looking for, especially the higher net worth individuals are looking for sexier investments, and especially I think about the private world private credit, right, private equity, private equity, but especially private credit.
Speaker 3: Are they pushing for something with something more?
Speaker 4: Yes, So we do at creative planning.
Speaker 6: We're a very big believer in private investment, so we do use private equity, private credit, private real estate. Private credit is obviously kind of taken the world by storm, and I don't know that people fully appreciate the risk reward there.
Speaker 4: I have a big believer in private credit. Talked about we have a lot of.
Speaker 6: Explanation to people to really understand, you know, and private credits.
Speaker 4: It's like saying bonds.
Speaker 6: You know, there's all kinds of bonds, all kinds of different profiles, and so really understanding what you're getting into is a very big deal. But you know, a lot of them want those types of investments or hedge funds. We were not a big believer in hedge funds, so we don't use them. But I would say, is the higher net worth you go, the more demand there is for private credit, private equity.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you, do you think private credit should be available to the mouses, whether it's even fractional ownership of some sort.
Speaker 6: I think if if you have semi liquid I don't like that word very much. Yeah, things that people can get out of every six months or every year, then I think these sorts of investments should be available to people that have less money.
Speaker 4: I mean this idea. They have to be a qualified purchaser and a credit investor.
Speaker 6: I think it made sense five or ten, maybe say ten years ago when these were tied up for seven years and you had a very very sophisticated to understand it. What happened in O eight oh nine is the government really pushed credit out of the banks and into the private markets.
Speaker 4: They didn't want the destabilization of the banking system. Banks that we don't can't do the due diligence to do this.
Speaker 6: Now, if you look at firms with revenues of twenty five million to over a billion, eighty three percent of their borrowing is coming from private credit. Basically, the eight thousand public companies are now only forty five hundred or so private companies can stay private longer because of all the private credit available, So it's become a very mainstream asset clash. You can't freeze out the average American from that.
Speaker 5: And growing really fast. This is probably the fastest attracting cash. Maybe Crypto at various times in its cycle is a little faster. We've seen it certainly explode and then pull back, but private credit seems to be growing so rapidly. What percentage of someone's portfolio should they be thinking about for private credit, especially in the mid both the mid level and the high net worth level.
Speaker 6: So I always start by telling clients like, there's only really only two investments. You're an owner or you're a lender with everything right, and so when you're a lender, that the next question becomes, well, how much of my portfolio should I be a lender? Because you really accumulate wealth being an owner, whether it's private equity or stocks or a business or real estate, and a lender is more preservation or you know what your income is going to be, but you can't compete with being an Owner's why the Forbes list is full of owners not lenders, right, So, but if you look at that private side, then you could say, well, what part of the private of the lending side, what part of the lending side of my portfolio do I not need access to for the next couple months or couple of years. If you've got money that's years out, that's the part of the lending part of the portfolio that can be private credit, And that's how I back get into the allocation.
Speaker 2: Do you think it becomes much more accessible? I don't know in a few years, Like what does it take?
Speaker 6: Oh, I think it's happening at lightning speed. I think we're at creative planning. We're starting to added private equity into four when Kate Plans will be one of the first firms in the country, if not the first to do that. Really, I think private credit is going to come very very quickly thereafter.
Speaker 3: Fascinating.
Speaker 2: What about the crypto area, what do you think is the next chapter? Are your investors are they really still?
Speaker 3: Are they interested?
Speaker 4: So people are interested? Of course?
Speaker 5: I think crypto is it a toy? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it a toy?
Speaker 6: Or is it I think that I think ninety nine point nine to nine percent of crypto is going to go to zero, you'll wind up with you know, somewhere between.
Speaker 2: You don't think doin has some viability forgive me?
Speaker 3: Some people say not my opinion.
Speaker 6: I think there'll be like one to three winners. Yeah, if at all? Right, And so I think it's a it's a it's a bet, it's it's speculation. You can't buy any cryptocurrency and say I believe that ten years from now with certainty that my wealth is still going to be there. But I do understand it's an asymmetrical risk because the winner is going to get is going to have to go up one hundred fold, the losers go to zero. There is no in between. So I consider that speculation. Speculation is different than investing. And there's nothing wrong with speculating if you know you're speculating. Right, So, if you're putting that in the specuative part of your bucket, great, If you're putting it as like ten percent of your allocation, that's not investing.
Speaker 5: Really really interesting. What we've heard a lot about AI here, it's been a constant theme. How is a shot your size looking at that type of technology to make yourself more productive, more efficient for your.
Speaker 6: Clients well so so far, it's really it's summarizing meetings for us, it's size summarizing video conferencing for US, summarating summarizing internal documents for US. But we've tried to get it to read you know, insurance policies is not working yet. We've tried to get it to read a state plans. It's not working it. So I mean, look, it's it is beginning to change the world, and I think in the next ten years our jaws will drop with what it's capable of doing. But it has limitations today. What it does is is it's clearly making everyone more efficient, right, but it's not where it needs to be to really substantially change things the way the Internet did.
Speaker 4: It's inevitable, but it's not there now.
Speaker 2: So when somebody comes to you and they're like, look at all the changes, You're like, not yet, it's not really, they're not totally happening.
Speaker 6: It's not totally happening. It's happening, and it will happen in the next few years. But it's not like we wave a wand and everything got better.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: You did a panel on the Blueprint for success, Yes, and listen, we on Bloomberg. We talked to a lot of folks who write books and here's the things. How do you kind of lay out how you got.
Speaker 3: To where you are?
Speaker 6: So I think to be successful, like in a capitalist society, you got to be one of a couple of things.
Speaker 4: You've got to be high value. Your people have to feel like they're.
Speaker 6: Getting more for you from someone else. You've got to be low cost relative to others, or you've got to be the fastest. Like if you think about Amazon, ninety percent of time you buy something on Amazon, it's cost more than going somewhere else. You're buying it because it's just so damn easy. It just shows up at your door really fast. And what I tell my team is that we want to be all three. Want to lower cost, not rock bottom, but a little lower than our peers. We want to deliver a massive value for what the clients are paying us. And we ought to be incredibly fast. We want our clients heads to spin with the speed with which we solve their problems. And I think that's why today we're the leading independent firm. I think it's a competitive landscape and you know, who knows how this game plays out.
Speaker 4: But if we're in the second or third ending of the game. You know we're up by a little bit.
Speaker 5: And let me blow a little smoke Peter's way. When we set up our firm, when I set up our WM, we looked around and like, who do you want to be like? And creative planning? And I'm not just saying you don't hear me say this. Creative Planning was a shop that we said, these guys have figured out how to do the right service and add value to clients in a way that made sense, and we very much em it. Do you and I have had this conversation before. It's a little bit of a log rolling, but we love the idea of being the financial quarterback and these are the people that established.
Speaker 2: That for investors that are out there here at Bloomberg. Really cool stuff to hear you saying. To hear the accolades from this.
Speaker 4: One hiphrais verry high high praise.
Speaker 7: It's true.
Speaker 2: Is there is there a book that you think everybody should read? Is there something someone should monitor if they're in, you know, an investor out there and we've just got about thirty seconds, thirty five seconds, is.
Speaker 5: It like, what do you help not counting your book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, shameless planning.
Speaker 6: I don't think there's a I'm not aware personally. Maybe Barry has one of like a firm of a book that would walk you through, you know, how to do it.
Speaker 7: I'm buried.
Speaker 3: Do you have just stay well read? Or in general for investors, you know game?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, for winning investors. I thought, I'm sorry, I thought you meant about, you know, building as system business. No, I love one of the Loser's Game is a great example.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, all.
Speaker 3: Right, fun, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: Thanks for so appreciated.
Speaker 2: Petermilook, President CEO of Creative Planning Where to come from future Proof.
Speaker 3: This is Bloomberg.
Speaker 2: This is future Proof, and I'm Carol Master along with Barry Ridholt's hard to believe. We're almost like wrapping up here.
Speaker 5: I know, it's crazy, right, It's like it's like planning for a wedding and it's here and suddenly it's over, and.
Speaker 3: Then you start planning maybe for another wedding.
Speaker 2: All right, we are at Futureproof Bloomberg Radios live broadcast for future Proof. It is sponsored by JP Morgan Asset Management. Now throughout the day at future Proof. You know this, you've done some discussions panels. We had Jeff Gunlock of Double Line. You had your conversation with Joe Lonsdale. There's a lot going on, but we wanted to get to another panel, which looked into strategies for a five percent interest rate world, which is we know we talk a lot about.
Speaker 7: This, right, like, what do you do?
Speaker 2: So let's get to Kellie Cox because she did a panel. She did that discussion Chief market Strategies at Riodholt's Wealth Management.
Speaker 3: I know, I feel like I like this is kind of like interesting. Is this funny to do this?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Me and my boss, it's gonna be fun. As you said, it felt like a performance reviewer.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, So be easy on me.
Speaker 8: Berry.
Speaker 5: So CALLI. Let's talk a little bit about how you look at the world. You're relatively young compared to old timers like me. How do you what is the lens that optimistic Cali the name of your regular publication, How do you see the world?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well it's in the name Barry I like to call myself. I would say I'm an optimist, of course. I I have those risks that I see around me, and I think it's I think it's naive to be blind to risk. But in my newsletter that you mentioned Berry Optimistic Cali, I try to focus on the context that investors need to understand this rapid fire of information that they're reading every day, looking back to how markets work, have they worked in the past, what really matters for the economy, And I bring the data along with me too. I've been an analyst for over a decade now, and I like to have numbers for former Bloomberger.
Speaker 3: As well a reporter in the options market, right yeah.
Speaker 8: Which is big on data applied volatilities, So you know, I like to hone in on that background, but also bring it down to an average investor level, so anybody can understand how you know their money works and markets work.
Speaker 3: How do you read through the information?
Speaker 2: Then, I mean, there is so much information out there, but then you've got to weed through and kind of figure out what really matters.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm going to go back to my Bloomberg days. Bloomberg taught me how to do size and scope, which was if there's a number or if there's a move in markets that hasn't happened in a while, it's probably important. It's probably news and there's a story behind it. So that was the nugget that got me started, and I've essentially built my analysis off of that. Of course, I've learned the fundamentals of the stock market, I've learned the fundamentals of you know, the time value of money and compounding over time. But it all kind of goes back to that. If I see a weird jump in prices, if I see a weird move in data, then I dig into the story behind it, and I really hone into that journalist attitude.
Speaker 5: So let's talk about size and scope. You recently had a piece that I really liked talking about one percent days, and you dug into the data of how often we get these half a percent, one percent, three percent days. Tell us what your research found.
Speaker 8: Well, first of all, most days in the stock market are pretty boring, which is kind of crazy to think about because the news is screaming at you every day about how important it is. I believe I think it was more than half of days were twenty five basis points or excuse me, fifty bases point.
Speaker 5: Fu. Your data is fifty three percent of the days is fifty half of fifty BIPs of half a percent.
Speaker 2: Or less correct, which is kind of crazy, So more than half the day is like nothing's really going.
Speaker 3: On exactly, and stock market math is a little weird, right.
Speaker 8: I Mean when I think about percents, I think about sales, like going to a clothing store and seeing a sale, and if I saw one percent off, a one percent drop in prices, I'd be like, Okay, see you tomorrow. Give me something a little bit better. But in the stock market, that's actually quite a big day. I mean about twenty percent, less than twenty percent of days context or whenever see a one percent move, So one percent is important, and being able to provide that kind of information can really help an average investor understand those headlines that say, oh my god, the S and P fell one percent. It's important to our clients too, write Barry, because we get more questions, more contact with our advisors when they see those headlines and those big moves.
Speaker 5: In markets, and it's our job to anticipate that and tell people in advance, hey, this is normal. So let's let's stay with this line. How often do we see two or three percent moves in the market.
Speaker 8: So that's less often. I know we've seen a couple of those in the past month or so you know, Barry, you're putting me on the spot. But it doesn't happen a lot. Remember twenty percent of days you see a one percent move higher or lower, and you also have to remember a two percent move higher.
Speaker 4: People care a.
Speaker 8: Little bit less about that because we're all happy we're making money. So you know, two percent days, three percent days, they're a lot more rare. I know one point five percent days happened about ten percent of the time, And that's the point in my mind where I say this is serious, especially if there's a headline behind it. So you know, if we see sea days like August fifth, you know where the market melted down because of the young carry trade imploding.
Speaker 2: August is just a bad month for stocks. Definitely vacation If.
Speaker 5: They say that about September, Yeah, September is supposed to be a.
Speaker 3: Bit it's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: But I have to tell you, I mean I often go on vacation in August and there's always something going on or something bad happening.
Speaker 8: Well, there's not as much volume, so it makes sense there's a big gap.
Speaker 5: I always used to hear the expression rookies manning the terminals because everybody who was senior would be away for the month of August and they left the kids on the trading desk.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're not wrong.
Speaker 3: I mean I go to the beach in August too.
Speaker 2: I am curious how you think about the markets as kind of a more efficient clearing house, only because there is so much information and then if there are worries out there, they kind of get it gets out there and we will often see kind of a big move in I feel like from peak to trough in an individual name or even in the markets, and we kind of clear out some noise and then we see investors come back in.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I think you're absolutely right, Carol. I think a lot about that since the drop we saw in twenty twenty and one of the fastest bear markets ever that special situation. It was a special situation. I mean, that was a once in a hundred years pandemic. But the flow of information is just so fast these days that you do see it manifested markets, and what that leads to is more emotions, you know, more contexts that we need to manage on the advisor side, and that's where roles like mine, rolls like Berry's are quite important, but also get.
Speaker 3: A lot more calls when there's like volatility or big way.
Speaker 5: We used to early on we got the phones would light up, And now it kind of feels like people know our stick. They've heard us talk about, Hey, volatility is normal. There's no upside without downside, right, So we really try and educate clients the time to read the emergency instructions in the seatback on your plane is on the ground, not after the wing comes off in the air. But I want to ask Kelly a quick question. In our last minute, everybody's been talking about the FED, if it's gonna cut tom our fest. I can't help but feel like that's already in the market. What are you looking at beyond tomorrow's FED announcement? What should people be thinking about for the rest.
Speaker 7: Of the year.
Speaker 8: Well, look, Berry, I mean I think the I think the bomb market has already priced in quite a few rate cuts, So yes, it's already baked into the market. You could hear people argue about twenty five versus fifty for the average investor. It doesn't really matter minimal economic impact in the first cut. The important thing that markets are going to be looking at is where the feed will go over the next twelve months or so, so correct how quickly will they get back to that neutral rate of three to three and a half percent.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm watching.
Speaker 8: I'm looking at the dot plot when we see projections come out on Wednesday. I'm of course listening to Powell and his evaluation of the economy. But this twenty five versus fifty debate, I mean, got into my head probably twenty five BIPs. But does it matter in the long run for most people?
Speaker 3: Know it makes for a good drinking game. That's about.
Speaker 5: She's tremendousness and she's good stuff.
Speaker 3: Kelly, Thank you, thank you for having me. She was a former Bloomberger.
Speaker 2: Of course, she's great, fantastic Kelly Cox, Chief Marcus strategist at Ridhelt's Wealth Management.
Speaker 3: Coming up next, Yon Van k excellent, looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: This is Bloomberg Business Week with Carol Messer and Tim Stenebeck on Bloomberg Radio and Television.
Speaker 2: All right, everybody, this is future Proof. What a way to wrap up two days of coverage A treat I want to get right to it. This is, of course, Bloomberg Radios live coverage of future Proof, sponsored by JP Morgan Asset Management, Carol Master along with Barry Ridholts.
Speaker 3: Get off your phone. I'm just we have a special guest.
Speaker 5: I'm just looking at my notes.
Speaker 2: Well known, longtime name and firm of the investment world, and it was one of the first asset managers to provide investors with access to international markets. It does a lot more today. Fresh off a panel about what comes next? Is the CEO of van x Jan van Ck firm has about one hundred and eight billion in assets under management, nearly sixty billion in the US and international equities.
Speaker 7: Welcome, welcome, that it's great to be here.
Speaker 5: This is a treat.
Speaker 3: This is a treat.
Speaker 2: You are off a panel and I want to talk about what comes next. But you guys can invest around the world, lots of places the US.
Speaker 3: What's interesting right now?
Speaker 7: A couple of different things. One to start at home. Very concerned about the fiscal situation in the United States right everyone knows how definicits. It record historical highs, especially with low unemployment.
Speaker 2: And it's different this time around when we were worried many I feel like in the beginning of my career, we constantly talked about the deficit and then it went away.
Speaker 7: Exactly well, because there's an escape hatch, right, which is called the central bank or the treasury buys all our debt, which Japan has done and delayed its reckoning if it's even had a reckoning for twenty years. So it is that's exactly the dichotomy that investors have to face, right. There is this big fiscal deficit, but the bod vigilantes, I don't know if they're on another planet, but they're definitely asleep right, and treasuries are a rallying into this. So I would say, listen, what it means is we're going to be spending less money regardless. I think we'll have a split government one way or the other. I have no idea how we're just have to. We can't be spending trillion dollars at a clip because we just saw that it resulted in inflation.
Speaker 5: So let me push back on that a little bit because you and I have discussed this in the past, but I want you to defend that. So my whole professional career, I've been hearing warnings about the deficit is going to make it too expensive to service the debt. No one's gonna lend to Uncle Sam. The dollar won't be the reserve currency, it'll crowd out private capital. None of these things have happened, and Japan has kind of shown, hey, you could run a debt pretty high level. Their economy still has been doing pretty well. Why is the Why is the fiscal situation so dire here? Given that we haven't seen any problems.
Speaker 7: I'm just look, it's a political you know, approximation. I just think spending is going to go down, Barry. So what I say is, if you look at twenty twenty two, twenty twenty three, twenty twenty four, everyone's like waiting for the recession. Recession didn't happen. Why And that's why, I say, because government spending was so hot, right, So that's really my point that government spending unless you get another trillion dollars spending package, which isn't going to happen unless Kamala Harris gets elected and sweet's sweet, right, if that happens, we'll get more than trillion dollars spending bills. But even her party with Larry Summers, I think is reluctant because of the vision. That's sure, he's on it another planet too.
Speaker 5: He shunt it aside because he was wrong about inflation, wrong about the fiscal spend.
Speaker 7: Well, we did get inflation, yeah, but he said it was going to.
Speaker 5: Be persistent and you need ten percent unemployment to bring it down. It was transitory and maybe transtory took a little longer than expected. But I want to stay with the idea we've had. Uh, we didn't have single party rule. We had a major infrastructure bill go through week Miney's still working at We had this semiconductive bill go through. We had the inflation reduction that goes. We've had four major pieces of legislation that are all ten year spending plans. Yeah, why can't that happen if we have a split government going forward? It can?
Speaker 7: All right, I can't look, we don't know the future. But I'm just saying there's a lot of bills, like Trump's taxes are going to expire. There's another debt ceiling fight, so there's just a lot of turbulence. You're right, Maybe it comes out and we just keep on spending like it's twenty twenty two. So let me give you, Let me give you. That's one scenario. Then the markets continue to rep Okay scenario the air a tip to less primary case. Young's primary case, less government spending.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 7: So just like things get a little bit more subdued, and I think the tenure is reflecting that weird outside scenario. The bond vigilantes fly back with an Elon Musk vehicle back to Earth and they go crazy and the ten year freaks out. I agree, low probability investors just need to keep that mind. Long story short, Okay, if you needment that monetary stimulus, what do you want to own assets that are still unpopular? I would say future proof. Gold and bitcoin both have hit all time highs. But I'm surprised being at this conference there are not I would not run into a lot of bitcoin or gold.
Speaker 5: Bad a couple of crypto places. Gray scale is over there, but now.
Speaker 3: It's a different tone, right than we've seen over the last few years.
Speaker 5: So what metrics. So let's assume you're right and I'm wrong. What metrics are you watching to give you some insight that, hey, this scenario is playing out.
Speaker 7: Look at the technicals right again, Golden Bitcoin all time highs. Nice bull market? Yeah, but what boy?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 7: Bitcoin and golden rallying because of what I talked about, right, the equity markets rallying because we have an AI technology trend in Nvidia and a couple of companies.
Speaker 3: Is hitting all time. But that's great, But that's not just the megacaps.
Speaker 7: That's true. Yeah, No, I mean, I'm not bariss us equities. I'm just saying the way to construct your portfolio is to deal with opportunities, which of course are primarily US equities. But one of the risks on the horizon, which was the original question, right was what I see is fiscal turbulence. And I told you had to hedg up so for that, right that is? And then and then I think Barry knows when I look forward for the next ten years, India's economy is going to overtake that of continental Europe. And yeah, you can say the country companies are expensive, but there are two phone companies that effectively have an oligopoly over the access to the internet, and India is digitizing really interesting.
Speaker 3: I agree. I feel like the ship from China to India is happening in a big way right.
Speaker 7: In terms of people are very open to that story. Now come back soon, all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, eck, what a great way to wrap up.
Speaker 5: We're done so much fun. Anytime I get to talk I'm thrilled.
Speaker 2: Anytime I get to talk to people like Yan and we like you, it's kind of fun. That's gonna do it for us. I'm Carol Master Long with Barry Ridholds. I'm going to be in New York for a post FED decision that's going to do it from future group.
Speaker 3: This is Bloomberg