Speaker 1: So I'm like, actually really fucking pissed off right now, and like, I know this is a terrible way to like intro the episode or whatever, but Indya has not turned on her mic for the last fifteen minutes or her camera for the last fifteen minutes, and it's like actually starting to like kiss me off. So I'm just gonna welcome to this episode of Emergency Intercom like I can't. Oh, I guess Aya is sorry.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the podcast you guys today.
Speaker 1: Sorry, guess Anya's mike is on? Wait, sorry, I'm Lee. You literally actually are not Indya, Like you're Devin. Devin, why are you here?
Speaker 2: Do you not see the name?
Speaker 1: No? I see the name and I see the room. Are you in my fucking house?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's Enya.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Well that's literally so strange. But the podcast because you're not you're not going to start the podcast because you're not in yet, Like, why how did you get in here? How is this? What is this?
Speaker 3: I don't I'm a little confused. Why you think it's not en yet?
Speaker 1: I mean you are literally, like I don't know why you're going down to that level of like comparing yourself to Enya, Devin, because like you're gorgeous, you're beautiful, you have your skin is glowing, and Ya is constantly dehydrated and her skin is literally cracking, like it has like fissures in it, and it's crazy, and like you're just perfect in every way. And I don't know why you compare yourself to her.
Speaker 3: I'm Andya and Yea is perfect and you does have perfect skin.
Speaker 2: Manya Andya.
Speaker 3: It's like so perfect and funny and amazing, and I'm just like, how could.
Speaker 2: I not be in you?
Speaker 1: Doesn't you have a gun to your head? Devin? Do you actually need help? Because I can call the cop.
Speaker 3: This is Nya, this is Enya. I'm in my room. I'm sorry, I'm late.
Speaker 1: You're deflecting, but she's gonna kill you? Is she gonna kill you? If you say no, no, it's me, it's me, okay. If if you're Inya, let me play with your boobs and you let's me playing with her boobs all the time. Let me just squeeze your knockers. I'll come in there right, oh, Devin, No, I'm not doing enough. No, Devin, let me play with your boobs.
Speaker 2: Come on, I'm literally.
Speaker 1: Let me play with your.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: H. That was actually really weird. I don't don't know where any is what the fuck? Okay, well, I guess we can just get into this episode. It's the Drue cast. Now, Hey, the truth is literally spreading tap in. The truth is Oh, what the fuck was that? How was that?
Speaker 2: What are you know about?
Speaker 1: What was that? Like? You forced Devin to come on.
Speaker 2: To the Oh? I forced her? I forced her.
Speaker 4: I'm so sure, Like, yeah, I've oh, I'm forcing to be able to do things.
Speaker 1: What do you time?
Speaker 2: I've been here the whole time.
Speaker 5: That was not you.
Speaker 1: The backgrounds different, the skin it's different, the allure, the luster, the mystery is different. Devin has all of these qualities that you just don't have. Like, I don't know why you're trying to compare where you do not compete.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think you were trying that a lot of people say.
Speaker 1: Me and Devin don't really like I actually think not a single person has ever said that once.
Speaker 2: Literally, no, literally.
Speaker 1: This whole time. You've been lying to me this whole time. So how are there two of y'all on the screen? Explain? Explain that this sound exactly camera? That is so funny.
Speaker 2: I love myself.
Speaker 1: Literally, is she trying to kill you? Devin.
Speaker 6: I don't think I was supposed to come back in yet, Like I got back in because I was like, oh, are they done?
Speaker 1: No, it was we finished, and then you came in perfect like and then Devin coming back in with perfect fucking timing.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So you lied and we need to get at the bottom of this.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's okay, Devin, thank you so much. I love you, my twin my twin flame, I love you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: People say that sometimes when me, Sydney and Devin are out, people think, like, Sydney isn't a sister, Like I'm Devin's sister.
Speaker 2: Time they're like, oh.
Speaker 3: Are you sure you're all three related?
Speaker 2: Because I thought it was just Devin and that's what you.
Speaker 1: Never said that. I don't know why you're stooping down to that level.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was so nice meeting you, Drew.
Speaker 1: We literally know.
Speaker 2: That was weird. That was such a weird start to.
Speaker 1: That you if it was just you, explain that it was just me. No, Devin popped in and it was Devin saying she was you and I'm actually worried about her. Safety because I haven't heard from her since she left, and I'm scared you killed her to keep her sound.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I killed I killed my twin. That's literally my twin. That's what I was saying, is that, like, why why is your name Devin? Oh, that's my twin. That's my twin, Like everybody always.
Speaker 4: I get so many comments actually, like you guys need to stop commenting that. Like I get a lot of comments that are like, oh my god, I thought this was Devin, Like oh my god, you look so much like Devon right now, and like she gets some too, And I'm sure that's like kind of annoying because like just like to like get comments about someone else's name, like people are mistaking you all the time for someone else.
Speaker 1: Like I don't think that's ever happened once.
Speaker 4: No, it happens to It happens in if there's no paper trail on the internet, it happens in real life.
Speaker 2: So that's that's the weird thing.
Speaker 1: I asked to play with Devin's boobs and she left.
Speaker 2: That's why she fucking gave up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, Oh what so you admit it that it wasn't you?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Fine, Literally, since you want to since you want to bully the fuck out of me.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, No, here's the truth. Here's the truth.
Speaker 4: Actually, I found out that I could make a lot more money without this stupid, stinky fuck on screen.
Speaker 2: So I have moved to New York. I am starting my own podcast. The studio is being set up right now. I actually vacated a whole building for it. It's already being set up this mic. Like, see, like we don't have these back home sounds. Shit, Yeah, that's what I would say if I was your competition too.
Speaker 4: So I just thought, okay, like, I don't want to kill Emergency Intercom because, like, I could still make some money off of that. You see, Drew, you get where I'm coming from. So I thought I could just replace myself with Devin since everybody thinks we look alike and that we act the same, and that people people.
Speaker 2: I love her so much. Honestly, people kind of like me more. But that's like, that's no, that's that's me. That's what being like me.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 7: Yeah, anyways, I told her I'd do a wildflower case if she replaced me, but she did say that she wouldn't take that treatment for you, like trying to like. She wouldn't take like you trying to have sex with her.
Speaker 1: I just tried to play with her. Knockers. It's Devin Lee, Baby.
Speaker 4: You would at the chance too, if you had the chance to touch Devin's booms, you would also.
Speaker 1: Would yes, yes, yeah, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 4: Welcome to this episode of Emergency Intercom. My name is Enya Yu Mansor and I'm Drew Phillips.
Speaker 2: How can we never say our names?
Speaker 1: I feel like, no, we just assume people know who we are. And I hate all of the formalities that come with like having a podcast. I literally like, Hey, I'm in your Humans and I'm Drew Phillips, and this lead our show.
Speaker 2: Lean against my Back.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm your Human's you know, I'm Drew Phillips, and this is.
Speaker 4: Our podcast where we we get a little silly.
Speaker 1: Because it is an emergency, we do need to be listening to.
Speaker 2: What was that Kai? Why is your Kai? Why is your mic on?
Speaker 5: I left my mic on shut down, That's what I'm saying. She asked me a question, Oh who she?
Speaker 2: Save my fucking name? Who is she?
Speaker 5: And yeah, yeah, can I turn my video on?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you need attention you need to touch so bad. Yeah, only for a few seconds.
Speaker 5: Off off, off, off.
Speaker 2: Off, off off. You guys get caught too much fucking attention last time.
Speaker 4: And I refused, I refuse, refuse to give him a platform.
Speaker 5: You guys, and you had a call with me and she said that I'm not allowed to be on screen for this episode and.
Speaker 2: I and I gave you a limit of fifty words. And guess what you're you're reaching that, really.
Speaker 1: And you've already spoken more than I have, so.
Speaker 2: You can turn your camera and.
Speaker 1: Shit, I'm so fucking greasy.
Speaker 4: You say that this is our second Zoom episode, and that's like the old the first thing you said in the last one. It's like you seeing yourself on camera like that, I think does something to your brain.
Speaker 1: No, it's I've been looking at myself the entire time and it's really unhealthy. Like I've just been picking my body and face apart. It's like fucking crazy. Zoom is the devil. I've said it a million times. Zoom is the devil.
Speaker 2: Like that, you're looking me in the eye.
Speaker 4: Zoom is the devil, like looking imagine we did the whole episode like looking in the camera. So yeah, so my week's been awesome, super excited for the summer.
Speaker 2: Isn't that like an odd feeling?
Speaker 1: Like I've always never been able to look at the lens when I, like am filming like a YouTube video or something like, I can't do it. It like freaks me out. It's like I'm staring into oblivion. It's like my eyes almost turn off and they go into robot mode and I'm just staring at this spot. But I'm creating this like universe in my mind. I don't know how to explain it.
Speaker 6: Very like, uh, I almost said predatorial.
Speaker 1: It's like, are you calling me a predator?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: But you know, like it's like very animalistic. It's like I just got my.
Speaker 1: Eye on a better word.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but except it's like the opposite of primal looking into a fucking camera lens and.
Speaker 1: Talking humans have gone too far.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. We literally, I'm not kidding. I keep every episode it's Coach till I've mentioned it.
Speaker 4: But like I it's genuinely sent me on like the gnarliest spiral of like I just look around and I think, wow, we are not meant to do.
Speaker 1: This, and you're finally reaching my brain she's she's seeing the world the way I do now, and now she she understands me just a little bit more, and I still don't.
Speaker 2: I still don't understand you or believe you. That is one thing I will never do is believe Drew.
Speaker 5: That's one thing.
Speaker 1: I got my gap filled.
Speaker 8: With gum.
Speaker 2: Not you.
Speaker 1: If I had these teeth, that would be a slut. You are a slut, but like I were, like a public slut. People would know.
Speaker 2: People know you're very openly and slut.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'd be for the like the people being like, like, look how hard I look with the closed teeth.
Speaker 2: You look so scary.
Speaker 6: You actually look like someone I just got on a zoom meeting with for.
Speaker 2: Like a contract to go over.
Speaker 4: Oh are you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Also, everybody, here's my update. So as you can tell, I'm not in l A right now.
Speaker 4: As you can tell from the wall behind me, I'm sure like it's super easy to.
Speaker 1: Tell I have something. I have something else I need to show them.
Speaker 2: I didn't should say what I would say, Oh, go for it.
Speaker 1: Oh you have to enable screen sharing for you?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 2: Why and why should I do that?
Speaker 1: You should beg me to be a good kill myself and blow up this fucking shit. I will literally drop anok on New York City. I don't give a fuck. I'll around k three thousand.
Speaker 2: People literally every single Marvel.
Speaker 1: Movie be like every Marvel movie. Literally, I think it should work.
Speaker 2: Now, Okay, definitely started share.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, right, sorry, that was the wrong thing. Here we go, So I'm gonna draw penis to body ratio for me.
Speaker 2: We can't do this. We have to blur that. We'll blur and the people can use their imagination. You only have one ball sack.
Speaker 9: Yeah, ew drue, so you get the image, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: This is this is like physically accurate.
Speaker 1: Exactly what it looks like.
Speaker 4: I just don't understand because like you're sitting right now and I don't see any sight of your member.
Speaker 1: Well it's because I'm I do good at hiding. But okay, that's like all I wanted to do.
Speaker 2: Really, do you like roll it up and like, well oh okay, yeah, I was gonna say, you have to have like a compartment up there.
Speaker 1: I hide it up there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I guess that is why God gave men buts so they can put.
Speaker 1: Their own.
Speaker 5: Similarly sized penis so I know, like.
Speaker 2: Why like every time you speak you lit it's a new lie.
Speaker 5: That wasn't a lie, that was true.
Speaker 2: But what I was saying is I'm in New York right now. Oh my god, you guys are obsessed with each other's member, Like what is that about?
Speaker 1: Little Binky?
Speaker 4: So I went to Miami to go visit my abuela and then io, can you say that word?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I also learned her name. This is a fun fact about me.
Speaker 4: I did not know my grandma's name or her age, and I learned both of those things.
Speaker 2: Finally, I thought it was about.
Speaker 1: Telling my mom that and she was like what, Like she she couldn't believe it. She was like, she's like how does she not know her grandma's name? And then she was like, wait, I don't think I know my grandma's name. And I was it's like and I was like, I think that's kind of a normal thing maybe, but I know my all my grandma's names.
Speaker 2: I didn't because like she was always just like Abela. So I was just never like I was never saying her name. But so I went to go see her and then I was like, well I'm here, am I so good?
Speaker 4: In New York, and you would think, oh my god, what is that new doing in New York. She's probably running around every day like saying a blake, going apart parties, just like having the time of her life. What I did do I haven't done a lot of that, But what I have done is when I left.
Speaker 1: LA are you playing with yourself?
Speaker 2: In the video of that sound on and off?
Speaker 4: Like I could, I could connect my AirPods and put the AirPod right next to the action.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 1: Damn, I'm hungry. My belly just grabed the jall here, and I.
Speaker 2: Think you're horny, not hungry. You said the wrong word.
Speaker 1: My belly literally just growed as kind of cute. That's like so cute if you think about it. It's like, yeah, you're a hungry little guy. We'll get you. We'll get you some food soon.
Speaker 5: It's cute. But sometimes it just sounds like a fart. Like I've had a couple of that. Someone was like, did you just fart? And I was like, I swear to God.
Speaker 1: Every time someone has a belly growl around me, I'll call it out. I'll be like, kay, are you hungry? You're a little hungry guy.
Speaker 5: Also, if it's like quiet in the car for like three seconds, he'll be like, the energy just shifted and it's bad now, and it makes it a lot worse.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I don't say the energy shifted it's bad. I just say the energy is shifted. Cay, are you okay?
Speaker 5: You do say it's bad.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it says it's bad. Sometimes I've literally never said it.
Speaker 2: Why are we putting this on me? That's not bad?
Speaker 1: When you came into my house and started fucking bullying me on the couch in my own house.
Speaker 2: The girls are fighting now.
Speaker 4: It's how I leave La for like a week and y'all are fighting.
Speaker 2: That's not How do you know you need to one?
Speaker 5: The thing is we're not fighting. This is Dreu's like delusional perspective. We weren't fighting at all.
Speaker 2: He's fighting with himself. He's fighting.
Speaker 5: I wasn't even at the apartment. He's just talking to a voice.
Speaker 2: Always gone with the wind.
Speaker 10: But it suck.
Speaker 1: I just didn't know the lyrics after that.
Speaker 6: Dude, you look like nothing but like a head like you need to sit up because.
Speaker 1: No, because if I stood up, I like get out of front.
Speaker 2: You're holding yourself up. You're not that tall. Oh, basically, I need to finish my thought. I went from a level thirty to what is it your I think I'm like sixty eight.
Speaker 4: No, but now I'm like sixty nine because I kept playing when I got off with.
Speaker 1: You last night, so I see I have control. This is Fortnite, by the way, I have control. And when we got a win, I was like, I'm gonna end on a win, baby, And I ended on a win, and I laid that game. How many kills did you have in you?
Speaker 2: I only had four? No, I think I have five in.
Speaker 1: The game we won.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, No, I don't think I had any kills.
Speaker 1: You had won, but the game before that you had like eight kills.
Speaker 4: But yeah, just you know what the thing is with trios, It's like it usually is one person is like slaying the house and the other ones are just kind of like assisting.
Speaker 2: Because I had a lot of but I didn't have a lot of kills.
Speaker 1: So one we got third in when I had that jet pack, I was slaying out. I was on track to have like fifteen or sixteen kills.
Speaker 2: Fortnite is so good, it's fucked up.
Speaker 4: I got reached out by a company almost immediately for my Fortnite usage.
Speaker 1: Wait, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Like a company reached.
Speaker 11: Out with like like a brand deal and they mentioned they were like, we know you like games, we know we know you're a big fan of Fortnite, and that was like kind of their opening line.
Speaker 2: And I was like, Oh on that's top tier secret. Kai, you have to bleep this.
Speaker 1: He said, test you text me. Is it the same one that reached out to me? Oh? Maybe it was?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so. It was hot, it's it's a shoe company.
Speaker 1: Why would a shoe company mentioned Fortnite because.
Speaker 2: They're doing like a gaming thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But I like their boots.
Speaker 1: I was about to say their boots. Let yeah, their boots.
Speaker 2: They their boots do serve boots. I liked that. That got Ky laughing. I can't do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah I can.
Speaker 1: I can go out a very thick, masculine beer. I have a photo of with a beer too.
Speaker 5: I have a photo of when we first met, like within maybe ten minutes of us meeting.
Speaker 2: You're that's weird. You're you're weird. Ship you meet someone who took a picture with them two months later?
Speaker 5: No, That's why I didn't ask. Somebody like came up and took a photo of us. I forget who it was, but yeah, I'm also not weird.
Speaker 1: It was just on the balcony of the chateau. Yeah, yeah, told any of the chateau story, like of us with the guy of the company, like really high up at the company that we shouldn't name where he's at, and we climbed all the billboards. Have we talked about that, because I don't think we never did.
Speaker 2: Have we said that on the podcast?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've alluded to it, but I don't know if you ever told the story.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I literally want to tell the story because I don't think we've talked about it, and I've always been like forgetting to say it. But like basically, there's this hotel in La called the Chatau. We've mentioned it three thousand times, and like it was like a good night. We were partying our asses off, we were climbing billboards and ship and then we went to like one of these bungalow rooms that like was connected, like there was a stairway that connected to the roof and then right above that roof was a billboard and so me andya and it was Christian, right, Yeah, it was me and you and Christian climb this billboard and we just up there like goofing off because we love getting on billboards. Don't do it. It's really dangerous and honestly, I'm surprised we survived that because do you remember how rotted out the wood was India, Dude, Yes, it was like crumbling beneath us. It was crazy. I was like, we're kind to die up here. Well, randomly, this dude, I think I've told this before. We've told this before because randomly this dude, or maybe we said it in a YouTube video or something. But this dude, like an older gentleman, like I'm gonna say, like fifty something, maybe sixty something, who works for like one of like the biggest company in the world. I think he has the biggest market cap in the world, and like he's like really like lead designer at this company. Am I mistaken?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: He literally he was like holding credit to making like something almost every American uses like every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the craziest shit ever. Well, his old ass was like I want to feel young again, and like it's like I'm gonna get I can get ready with the kids. I can get ready with the kids. So he, after smoking hello, we drinking a lot of alcohol, climbed up on the billboard with us and like we were just gooping off up there. Well we're like scared we're gonna get kicked out, so we like get off, so we like climbed down the billboard. We get on there.
Speaker 2: So he helped me get down? Or was it someone else?
Speaker 1: No, it was it was No, it was someone else. I think it was uh Greg.
Speaker 4: I think, okay, that's what I was gonna say. I was gonna say it was someone who was really tall, so it might have been Greg. I think Greg helped me get down because I was like, I'm gonna break my ankles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. So we get down. It's like I'm not joking, it's like what a nine or ten foot drop from up there, Like it's it's pretty high up No, this.
Speaker 4: The Greg is literally like what like six ft, Like he's tallest fucking even him.
Speaker 2: Still, I had to like kind of.
Speaker 1: Like jump, you had to like hold like from up here and like help her. Well, we're getting off, and the gentleman thinks he can do it by himself. And he like goes to like get off, and he like climbs down a little bit, and you know when you're like a kid, you're like hanging on to the edge or something. And his feet were like curling up under so billboard right here, hands right here. His body was like curling up underneath the thing, and he was just gonna like drop down. Well, he lost his grip and fell ten feet directly onto his back onto a stucco roof, like one of those like.
Speaker 2: Like classic like shingle roofs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the red like like clay shit. Yeah, like uh. And he fell and like broke like twenty of those tiles and like just groaning on the ground. Sounds like ever like crazy. It was like this. Ah it basically made that sound, but he like a scream. I thought it peaked, but did not peaks.
Speaker 2: Like kind of.
Speaker 5: Zoom. Tried to make it quiet.
Speaker 6: Sound like you actually got attacked, like anybody was just listening to the audio. It's like made conversations, came in the room and like pushed you off your own balcony.
Speaker 5: It sounded like a stock, like a stock sound getting attacked.
Speaker 1: Oh, I scratched my headphone with this and it. It was really loud, but anyways, he uh fell like was groaning on the ground, like moaning like and like everyone was like, oh my fucking god, and then he kidding.
Speaker 2: I didn't see him like after.
Speaker 1: That, No, I never saw him again. I like I went in there and he sat was sitting on the couch like with a blunt and a beer in his hand, and he was like trying the cool guy. And I just felt like really just so bad for that man, like because it was like him, like fifty late fifties, early sixties something like old ass man hanging out with a crowd of like the cool kids of LA. Not calling myself the cool kids. It was just the cool kids of LA and me and Anya there like it was. Yeah, it was a very interesting crowd. And I would have been like really embarrassed had that happened to me.
Speaker 2: I would have passed away.
Speaker 1: No, I would have rolled off the roof and felt.
Speaker 2: I just killed myself.
Speaker 1: I would have just like at first.
Speaker 4: No, I would have climbed back onto the billboard and run because it goes over the street and just jumped onto.
Speaker 1: A car exactly just rub me over. But yeah, iconic.
Speaker 4: Also you you you just.
Speaker 2: Did something that sometimes you do, like oh, when you scratched your headphone and made that noise. You do this thing.
Speaker 6: Sometimes where you like have like a visceral reaction to something and like it's not that I'm embarrassed, but like you try to like explain it before it.
Speaker 2: Looks too weird.
Speaker 6: And all I could think about was in the episode of Field Trip where you almost fall out of the trailer.
Speaker 1: That would have I'm gonna give y'all a little tour of our setup where we'll be sleeping tonight. So yeah, actually I'm just gonna walk in through the front door. My god, imagine I just fell out. That would have not been chill.
Speaker 10: But anyways, it's like we were in this fucking trun Dude, that was literally the funniest.
Speaker 1: Just doesn't it does not read, it doesn't translate. I think it was just like genuinely one of those moments where you had to have been there, but like I remember.
Speaker 12: No, dude, it died.
Speaker 6: Still, it was so funny on video because like Drew almost falls out trailer and then like tries.
Speaker 2: To like make it funny. It's like, oh, whoa like goes to fake fall back.
Speaker 4: Again and it's like, oh, that would have been bad, and that had us cracking up and then.
Speaker 1: Would have not been chilled. And that's what got y'all the wording of that.
Speaker 6: Also, you just recreating it like like you did that and then right after the farmer guy like comes to go into the trailer, so he scares the fuck out of you immediately after.
Speaker 4: So you just had liked to have so good.
Speaker 1: Like she she was definitely like, go, like, go check on them real quick. For sure, do not check on the iron plucked out recording.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that was hell funny.
Speaker 4: Also, I already posted this on my story, but like I was talking about this other day, it's like with a group of friends, I was just like, oh, I like love that I have the like a billy to like cry laughing over almost anything, like jealous. It's very easy for me to like kind of get there for the most part, Like I don't know, I just find like certain things so humorous and it will push me there. But one and I was just trying to like think of things that like the last things that made me cry laughing. I don't know if we can insert it, but our neighbors smashing into that gate.
Speaker 1: Wait, kids. Yeah, I don't know if.
Speaker 4: We can insert it, but because it's just like, oh, that's like a little like I don't know, I'm not about to like put some like literal children on blasts.
Speaker 1: Child you can't read that, you can there's no way you can see their face because they're actually going at mounds, like they're literally going eighty miles for hours. Crazy.
Speaker 4: But I don't know if I want us to put it in, So I'll just explain it basically, and it's not going to be nearly as funny. But up next to my window in my room where I do my makeup, we have a neighbor who has a child who's maybe like what like like.
Speaker 2: Ten or eleven, Like they're super young. I think, yeah, he's just a super young kid. And one day.
Speaker 4: He had all his friends over on like a Saturday or a Sunday, and I was doing my makeup and I just hear them screaming and running and laughing, and it's like cute. And then Drew Camp comes into my room.
Speaker 1: You're literally so cute. Uh, oh, you're cute.
Speaker 5: I'm not thank you, Drew. I think you're cute too.
Speaker 3: I'm not getting I'm not getting like, yeah, what is she saying?
Speaker 5: Does she know that her MIC's on?
Speaker 1: So should I Just who the fuck is she talking to? Its schizophrenic? And yeah, did I think she just collapsed? No, I think she's being abducted.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I got a call because I'm going to the met after this.
Speaker 4: By the time, I already have thought, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why else it isn't even now.
Speaker 4: The Matt Gala isn't even now, Like, what are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 1: Is this gonna be out on Mother's Day or buying Mother's Day?
Speaker 2: No, it comes out right before Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't say this then, Yeah, don't say that you need.
Speaker 5: To make Milks Day. I need to make Milks Day.
Speaker 2: Turn your camera off and time out three minutes.
Speaker 1: In your you know how there's a Mother's Day? Yeah, they need to make Mills Day.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding? No?
Speaker 5: For real, that's literally my joke. I'm sorry, Well, is that.
Speaker 2: Who got in? Who got into our joke? I think?
Speaker 5: How do you guys not recognize my voice?
Speaker 2: Who is this? This man is scary?
Speaker 5: It's me.
Speaker 1: Look, get the funk out, Get out, get out, ok here, get out here, Lock the door, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: You look like you need help. Motherfucker. All right, you can go back back.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, actually okay, So speaking of Mother's Day, when I was in Miami, I saw this mom in her like early forties. It just made me like, so I was like, oh, this is sweet. I saw like a mom and hello, so annoying, no for let me. So I saw a mom in her like early forties and she had like like a.
Speaker 2: Cap and gown on. So like like.
Speaker 4: This isn't the craziest thing to see, Like it's pretty, Like it's funny how you don't believe in women.
Speaker 1: Like like pursuit believe in women.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I saw a mom in like her early forties. She had like a cap and gown on. She was with her three kids, who were like older teenagers, and they were out like celebrating.
Speaker 2: I guess her graduation.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming she got like a master's or something because she was like old as birks.
Speaker 1: Oops sorry master degree vation degree.
Speaker 4: Anyways, but it got me thinking because I was like, oh my god, when my mom was in her early forties, we did something like that, except we put her in a box and then everybody stood around the box and then we just like never saw her again, but it was kind of similar if you think about it.
Speaker 1: What are your reference a funeral?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's like a funeral.
Speaker 2: And ya, what is that? What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: I think you're talking about a funeral.
Speaker 2: No, they put my.
Speaker 4: Mom in a box and then everyone stood around the box. People seemed a little upset about the box in the room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she's in you your mother isn't alive anymore.
Speaker 2: No, it was fun. We had a We brought this personal machine, so I got to have a lotte.
Speaker 1: Wait, did you know you get that.
Speaker 2: My mom is what?
Speaker 13: My mom's chilling and you know they put her in the box to bury her or burn her, burn her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta show y'all something. How long? But actually, never mind? Don't not yet? Not yet, not yet? Yeah, your mother and my brother and praying mantis are just living it up.
Speaker 2: You forgot about Dumpy.
Speaker 5: I don't think the Bug and list.
Speaker 2: Funny how you're invalidating one of Drew's very harsh losses.
Speaker 4: I think if Drew had Okay, I'm gonna make educated guess which was the hardest.
Speaker 2: Wait, we'll say it on three one two three?
Speaker 1: Bug?
Speaker 5: Yeah, really, are you serious?
Speaker 1: I had to choose between my bug being alive and Kay being alive. Let's say it on three bug.
Speaker 5: But really, all right, you didn't you couldn't even wait.
Speaker 2: Me and Drew.
Speaker 4: Me and Drew connected in a way that not most people are connected, probably.
Speaker 5: Because I would see in kill for both of you, guys. Okay, I would do whatever it took about yourself.
Speaker 1: Oh my god? And yeah I think he did he do it?
Speaker 2: Did he wait?
Speaker 1: But he went too far?
Speaker 2: I've got the power?
Speaker 8: Did he do it?
Speaker 1: Apologized?
Speaker 4: Oh? I'm sorry, I'm sorry?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is that good? Is that enough? Apology? You took that? Ki? That apology was good enough for you? You took that? Drew showing us this call of duty right now? And it's lagging hella?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you trying to play a round of call of duty while you're doing the podcast?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: I didn't even literally know y'all could see that. Sorry, guys, are you.
Speaker 2: Trying to show us like you get like breading call of duty?
Speaker 1: Should I continue this around? No?
Speaker 2: Like you should do your job? Es.
Speaker 5: This is honestly super disrespectful. We're like for work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well yeah, yeah, I have to wait.
Speaker 2: Now you're trying to boss us around and say we.
Speaker 4: Have to work.
Speaker 5: No, I'm saying like, I also have to work with alongside you. Guys. Working and making the decision to work also drew you at this game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's tell a lagging like and you're cheating. Honestly, I've been thinking a lot about this and I just like want to.
Speaker 4: Say it if if all of this like fails, I'm just gonna.
Speaker 5: Off yourself, true Jesus, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: No, I was gonna say, I'm just gonna like change my career path to being.
Speaker 1: The vibrator to being a vibrator. A vibrator, No, the.
Speaker 4: Vibrator, Like, I'm like gonna rate vibes and maybe sometimes pulse on a woman's uh clitorisic would allow me. So, yeah, it's like a double It's like a double edged sword, because that's a lot of responsibility.
Speaker 1: To rate the line vibrator. Kay, hell yourself?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah yeah, that's a that's a very manly thing of you to say, Oh you're leaving, oh a bag of garbage.
Speaker 1: No, no, no. I recently went camping in Utah and I it was a good getaway. It was an escape. I needed to reconnect with Earth. I needed to rebalance my life a little bit. And while I was out there, we went rock counting for a lot of minerals, and for the first time in my life, I found some fossils and I just wanted to show the visual people of the fossils. We found chi labites. Whoa, that's cool, and that is actually this is my favorite specimen because it's a mama with the baby on the top. You can't really see it that well.
Speaker 2: We cann't start pictures too Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then also in my wallet, I have a Trila bite always with me at all times because I found a really cute little baby one I have. Oh wait, we'll show you what I got my wallet. I got a piece of obsidian, a Tryla bite, a key, and an Apple air tag that tag er Kay gave me. But I wish you could see it better. Oh you can kind of see him there, but he's like he's out of his matrix. So it's literally just hit the Trila byte.
Speaker 5: Whoa.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then I found a bunch of geodes and we like.
Speaker 5: Damn, wait, what is the what does the shell look like? The shell just looks like a rock on the outside. Damn.
Speaker 1: So sick it's like this specific and this is my favorite one.
Speaker 2: Hold on, so you went digging for rocks when you have an iPhone?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Drew, why don't you just play like video games or something.
Speaker 2: Fortnite, because like that's cool.
Speaker 8: But like your pictures a mad.
Speaker 4: Mother fucker motherfucker, you look like you need some help.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker motherfucker fucker.
Speaker 2: Okay, we need to address something.
Speaker 4: The nepotism rumors are going too far. My parents aren't rich and famous. That doesn't need to be public information. You guys are like really going in like why can't I just be myself?
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter that my parents.
Speaker 4: Like have been hoarding millions through the like ancestral line, Like, it literally doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Are you really?
Speaker 1: Like who do you think made?
Speaker 2: We're moving on? No, stop it, Why are you doing that? Why are we doing that?
Speaker 1: Why are we doing in? His mother?
Speaker 5: I literally Drew, didn't Drew, didn't your dad make grinder? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh didn't he make it for you? Didn't he make it for you? Because you're not getting any bitches much bitches?
Speaker 1: So he was like, let's yes, it's invent something where you can I.
Speaker 5: Don't you know how much grinder would help with getting bitches though, really.
Speaker 2: Because my friend is literally viral?
Speaker 1: Are you saying that only women can be bitches and men can't be bitches? Very not feminist of you.
Speaker 5: Okay, oh shit, I met even think about it like that. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: What's funny is Kai like wants so badly to be a feminist. He even has the Glossier hoodie on like he wants He's one of those freaks.
Speaker 1: He's doing a good job at it.
Speaker 5: Kai is one of those freaks.
Speaker 4: He knows his Big Three, He like knows like he knows too much.
Speaker 1: Wait, what's the Big three?
Speaker 2: You don't know what that is? True? I'm not like you, honestly.
Speaker 4: At first I thought you were like a low life like slut with no self respect, But now I think maybe you kind of have.
Speaker 5: I actually don't know what that is either. Big three like Big five sporting goods like you're talking about store.
Speaker 1: He thinks it's a sporting team and yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, see I don't know that.
Speaker 2: You're such a man. Yeah, because you watch sports and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rul's drag race, drag Race, Yeah that is.
Speaker 2: Can you hear that? What is that they're working on the studio?
Speaker 4: My podcast studio my new one, because I'm said, I signed for like a really big amount that honestly, like y'all knowing that my parents have money and then then knowing that like I get signed for like crazy deals would make like a lot of y'all feel bad.
Speaker 2: I won't say it. Let's just say it's a double digit.
Speaker 4: But the word that comes after those double digits changes a lot.
Speaker 6: That's all all said.
Speaker 1: So seven dollars, seventeen dollars.
Speaker 4: Eighty million, eighty million, I got signed for eighty million million.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, I want to say congratulations NYA forgetting signed for eighty million.
Speaker 2: Thank you. You don't have a job.
Speaker 4: You're I'm not hiring you, and like you're like, I know that's what you want, and like you're not, like I'm leaving both of you behind because I think it just be better for me.
Speaker 2: You guys really toxic, bitch.
Speaker 5: I don't. Okay, well, I'm actually fucking I don't. I am not happy that you have that money, and I hope that, honestly, I hope that your fucking studio burns to the ground.
Speaker 1: I would I would literally build a new one that's fucked up because it's in the New World Trade Center.
Speaker 2: Thank god.
Speaker 4: You know, we need to do more things like that to make Kai just like kind of like like go back into his shell and like enjoy some silence, like more silencing, you know, silencing of.
Speaker 2: The lamps, silencing of the Kai.
Speaker 1: That was like top fifty funniest things I've ever said. I think it's a very but.
Speaker 2: To even like.
Speaker 4: Make the like ground that you have said fifty funny things is like a lot.
Speaker 2: So I think we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Say at the podcast clips, I think Drew said.
Speaker 5: I think Drew said over a million funny things.
Speaker 1: Okay, signed for one hundred million dollars and you're still not on my team?
Speaker 5: Oh okay.
Speaker 1: Also I can host.
Speaker 5: Let's Go Let's Go boys podcast. We need more of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need more white guys doing like duo podcast together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, talking about sex and depression. Dude, this is gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: Is cheat? A woman can't sleep with another man and it be considered mm hmmm, like women just fall in love too easy.
Speaker 5: It's different.
Speaker 1: I can sleep with as many women as I want to and it still be like this, like just it's this primal thing and I can come back and.
Speaker 2: Back up, back up, back up. You said sleep with.
Speaker 1: What other women?
Speaker 2: That's are you speaking for? Other men?
Speaker 1: Are straight?
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's it's only cheating. I have an open relationship, but I'm the only one that's allowed to explore because if I, if the girl and the relationship explore, she cheats. It's cheating. But when I do it, it's not cheating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel that like girls are like kind of sluts.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: I don't feel that way. For the record, I don't feel that way.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so sure. I'm so sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah I would. I wouldn't never even use that word.
Speaker 2: You don't feel that way because you like.
Speaker 5: Mentkai Okay, Oh my god, I was so close to turning off my camera.
Speaker 2: But your truth.
Speaker 8: You for your.
Speaker 5: Guys. Sorry to interrupt, but I did have an announcement to make.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think he thinks he can interrupt with announcement himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so my name is still that It's okay.
Speaker 5: So I am having a procedure done next week. It's a brain reduction surgery. So I just wanted to tell you guys because I'm really excited about it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, reduction surgery.
Speaker 5: Brain reduction is too big.
Speaker 4: What's the likelihood of it going wrong and you're passing away?
Speaker 2: But you need that now, you need that. You need that surgery. You need it, Like, do what's best for you.
Speaker 5: I really trust this guy because he did my penis reduction surgery, so he's super good.
Speaker 1: And brains.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he said it was one of the biggest penises he's ever he's ever had to reduce. And also he said, my brain is the biggest brain he's ever had to reduce.
Speaker 2: Is there a chance that he's never seen another human?
Speaker 5: He is a vet and he works on animals, so he works on like small dogs.
Speaker 14: Oh okay, then that makes a lot of sense, yo, Drew, Chuck chat are you looking like wait's chat?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 4: Just look at your screens like I think when I put on chat.
Speaker 1: Yes we do, okay, yeah we need to Drew.
Speaker 2: Are you saying are you seeing my chat?
Speaker 8: I don't care?
Speaker 5: Yes, what's the chat?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait? One more thing to Yeah, it's right here. Do you see it?
Speaker 1: Drew My message to No, I've seen all of them.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, yours. I agree with yours. It's cool that zone has chat in here so we can like talk to each other.
Speaker 5: I can't see that our gort opening it. Yeah, it's not showing up for me, guys.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's a secret chat that it shows up on me Andrew's screen.
Speaker 1: It's it's like al Gore, but it's al Gore. It's the first name that every single time I like think of I have to think of a name.
Speaker 2: You don't think of your own name. When you think of a name, you should have some self love.
Speaker 1: I heard Erica or al Gore. It's like, really in my brain, it's so fucking weird.
Speaker 4: Also, I use the word belligerently correct and I will stand by that I fully use it correctly because belligerent.
Speaker 1: Just if you do, I don't think you do, and I don't think you do, and I allow you to say it because I'm done correcting people. And I use words wrong all the time. But sometimes you don't use it right. And you do use it four or five times an episode or ten times a day.
Speaker 2: I think you're beligerately fucking stupid. That's what I think.
Speaker 1: I think I belligerently love you and want to hug you.
Speaker 4: See, belligerate just means aggressive, like to like, isn't it like to do something aggressively.
Speaker 2: I'm a belligerent drunk. I'm an aggressive drunk. I am like overtly drunk. I'm belligerently sexy.
Speaker 1: I am just aren't ready for you aggressive, a bull necked, belligerent old man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm belligerently horny. No, I am belligerently horny. It's true, Like it works.
Speaker 5: I think it works in that context. For sure.
Speaker 4: Your kai is belligerently annoying, like sometimes when he speaks, like I get a belligerent headache. Drew is belligerently smelly. Sometimes when I'm around him, I know his hair is like beligerately recoil back up into my nose.
Speaker 2: Like it works. It works. Oh, ships, just see that it doesn't work. It doesn't sound like it's not rolling off the tongue. Maybe it's you, like you shouldn't use that.
Speaker 1: It's like my thing.
Speaker 4: No, you're not.
Speaker 2: You're belligerently beautiful.
Speaker 15: You're bb you're so bb Okay, So I have something to show you, guys.
Speaker 4: It's really important, and I honestly it was kind of hard for me to.
Speaker 5: Do, and a lot of like I'm getting a raise, I'm getting a.
Speaker 2: Raise, I'm raising what way I'm raised. No, you're you're an old man. I can't raise you. You've been raised.
Speaker 5: No, I mean like a like a financial You're.
Speaker 2: Literally making no sense.
Speaker 1: So like I was actually kind of scaring me too. Yeah, like what you stuttered a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like scary. So this was like came from a very vulnerable place. And I hope you guys can just like like understand. So I've just been thinking it's kind of oh true, Drew. You gotta tap back in, Drew, fuck you, Oh my god. It's just I'm sorry, like this is just the way it should be, and I have good Can you please hear me out?
Speaker 2: Can you just hear me out? Drew?
Speaker 5: Maybe we should just hear her out, Like.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, may in equity bitch.
Speaker 5: Maybe she's gonna she's gonna buy you out or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe most likely not. Don't put those ideas inside.
Speaker 4: Oh so why I think if registered intercom should be just enya. Also, I know everyone's gonna be like this is a beautiful.
Speaker 1: It looks like it looks like ship.
Speaker 5: I don't think anyone's gonna say that.
Speaker 4: But well, we'll just move on, starting off simple, Drew is ugly and and this hear me out. It distracts the viewers from Nya, who is super sexy and funny. Sometimes it's hard for viewers to feel good and safe when Drew is on camera.
Speaker 1: Your skin is cracking, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Would say that if I was. Yeah, okay, you can be defensive. You can be defensive all you want.
Speaker 4: This is a real This is a real quote from one of our viewers. He's literally, I literally like he's here. Well for we wanted to keep everyone anonymous because we know Drew will attack them, so it is an alias name. But we just know Drew can get a little aggress.
Speaker 1: Ruth scares me. I listen and watch for any of it. Sometimes it's hard. Yeah, I hope I fucking scare you. Zack Smith. I'm gonna come to your house and fucking murder you and your family and kill your dog. Heavy on the dog. I'm gonna rip your dog's fucking neck off.
Speaker 5: Why is Zach talking about his dick?
Speaker 2: Drew is a liar?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is true.
Speaker 2: We have been waiting on Drew Mooji for five years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. Like, why is that a bad thing?
Speaker 4: Because of the next live he hired me to develop the app without credit or pay. The whole time Drew's spoken of Drew Mooji, he stutters, sweats, and even nervously laughs because of the dark truth. Do you have anything to say? Like, genuinely, do you have anything to say about this?
Speaker 1: Contacted my Drumoji developer.
Speaker 2: I mean I was just teaching the truth.
Speaker 1: And they made this comment.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I was just they'll burn. That's your response, and it's on me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna die soon.
Speaker 4: I just wanted I was excited for the app, and I just wanted to know, like what was happening.
Speaker 2: And I found this job fake religion. Drew has coined the truth as a way of life, when really it is the end to normal living.
Speaker 1: The truth is spreading, yeah, like a disease.
Speaker 2: He has brainwashed millions into joining a cult. He speaks often of writing a book with stolen practices to gain from this lie financially.
Speaker 1: I literally don't see a problem in this, Like the truth is real, the truth is spreading, and sure I may need to make a little bit of money along the way to survive and to feed my members. I love everybody, like that's my thing, Like I love everyone, and everyone means so much to me, and like especially like if you're in the truth, like like if you practice Judaism, like you're lit like I love you.
Speaker 4: Are you turning my my anti you like PowerPoint into an ad for your faith.
Speaker 1: It's not my fault that the truth spreads so easily that you can try to hit job me the truth? Okay, fuck you?
Speaker 2: Would you like to read it for the audio listeners?
Speaker 1: Like he has ran through one of many grinder notifications It said he has ran through.
Speaker 2: Keep reading. There's more on the screen that people need to know when they need to hear. It should just come from you. It should come from you because it's the truth.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm not reading that he has no self respect. He is a slug. There is there is anything wrong with slut.
Speaker 2: Sorry, yeah, but he is.
Speaker 1: A slut and also has sex with Kai.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the last part is true. That's but that's the only true part of this whole thing. Oh ship, what what was that? A grinder notification? There was like three that just went off.
Speaker 1: How do you know what that is?
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter how I know what that is?
Speaker 2: Oh this is I used to template. I don't know what this is all right, I'm done. Yeah, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: I respect you just fucking dissed me the entire time. The jism. They're gonna get you, They're gonna.
Speaker 5: I don't understand. I don't understand why him being ran through has anything to do with whether or not he should be on the podcast.
Speaker 1: And then why you're not afraid of the truth because you're just coming. They're gonna get you. Everybody go comment the truth on Indya's news Instagram post the truth.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get you removed from that app for bullying and harassment, and.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna come in your bed.
Speaker 6: Oh like where.
Speaker 2: You have, Like you're gonna go into my bed or like.
Speaker 1: Stand over it.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Well the thing is like, I'm just I one emergency intercom doesn't stand for men who are sluts.
Speaker 2: I just don't think men should have that kind of free will. I think it's like a bit disturbing.
Speaker 5: I think you.
Speaker 4: Should be like settling down with one person and building homes and working.
Speaker 2: In the workforce, preferably war labor.
Speaker 8: Huh, what did you say?
Speaker 2: What did you say? Okay, he's lisen it.
Speaker 4: See what happens when the truth is exposed. I think he's sending out like a a message to his followers to attack.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, how good you are at that?
Speaker 2: Drew?
Speaker 12: Oh yep, what was that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 5: You just like said some weird incantations and then your eyes rolled to the back of your head and now you're back all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's weird. That's very fucking weird behavior.
Speaker 1: They're coming.
Speaker 2: Who's them like to you?
Speaker 5: Three schizophrenic people? I would.
Speaker 1: One of my altars just showed weird. It's ugly.
Speaker 2: Stop doing that to your hair. When you were talking about being right through and you're like no, because I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm hello, I'm hello Gucci based Drew.
Speaker 5: What is your what's your plan for your hair slash beard? Is it just gonna keep going?
Speaker 1: Or no? I talk about it?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Uh? It could be like if you want to? And I was like planning to be up there?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you okay? What happened? What happened? Buddy?
Speaker 1: Bye? Bah?
Speaker 2: What are your plans for your hair? You didn't even answer?
Speaker 1: Cat your ass?
Speaker 5: My ass hair is?
Speaker 1: I can't say, I'll tell you in private, but there's there's big things coming.
Speaker 5: Oh you have, you have like a whole thing planned out for it.
Speaker 1: No, legitimately, I've told you before, and yeah, you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna make it a whole thing to get attention.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, that sounds right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your How has the week been without me?
Speaker 1: Fucking awesome?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I did some crazy ship. I really I can't talk about it on here, genuinely. You know what we did, it's probably better left unsaid, but it was a fucking blast. Let's just say I laughed my little butt off.
Speaker 2: Is that like a real smile of yours?
Speaker 1: No, I had, I've been having fun. I've been like like as every single time you go away, like I just locked myself inside and do nothing for the entirety that you're gone. And it's like great, Like I love being a shut in and it just reminds me that when I am dolo, I will never leave my house. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: But yeah, we got to try this thing that we've been wanting to do where I put drew on my dick and then I spin him around like a top and then we fly away. Yeah it's called dradling.
Speaker 2: I don't think you needed to say that, Like, that's probably something that could have been kept.
Speaker 1: Like kept to yourselves, okay, you need to keep Yeah, well I think, yeah, my week's been good. I've just been shut in vibes. I uh uh have been eating, like I don't know what else I've been like literally I've been constipated.
Speaker 4: So without me, your like life, like the quality goes down.
Speaker 1: Awesome. I no, Like it's I you know, I hate socializing and I don't have this overlooming thing of like social socializing fomo because I don't have to go out simply because.
Speaker 2: You don't have anyone near you going into.
Speaker 1: Having the time of their life exactly. How's your week been pretty good?
Speaker 4: I'm not kidding out, Like all I've done really like is play Fortnite.
Speaker 2: Like I've like gone out and like done my little thing. But like I look at my.
Speaker 14: Phone and I have no photos of like my past week because all I do is play Fortnite, And honestly, part of me is like that's fucked up because I came to the East Coast to stay up late play Fortnite and then wake up late.
Speaker 2: But you know, sometimes the simple things in life is what it's worth. Life is what life is worth.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that's the truth. That's the truth, babe, that's the truth. I've always I've always said that. That's like literally my quote.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if that's your quote. Like I just said, I think that.
Speaker 1: I think that it's still no fat.
Speaker 5: By the way, Oh nice, So Drew, you were constipated and then Enya, you just played Fortnite. Yeah that's cool. I started a nonprofit and what Yeah, so that's just like what I've been doing.
Speaker 2: You're claiming you started a charity.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. Yeah, I'm working on, uh, fixing war. I'm getting rid of it.
Speaker 1: So you started a nonprofit for neo Nazis.
Speaker 5: No I did it. I'm Jewish. Why would I do that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean that's just something that you said. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: Do you have proof that you're not doing that.
Speaker 5: I don't have proof that I'm not doing that, But I'm ash.
Speaker 2: That does not look good. That really doesn't look good on you. Like, I'm gonna be honest, Drew, and you cause you should be a lawyer. Du you should literally be a lawyer.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't be a lawyer. There's nothing that Drew did that. Prousy should be a lawyer. He just like made up a lie about.
Speaker 1: Me simulated case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, that is ass.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go to rip your headphones out.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Drew, I'll be the judge. Okay, Drew, get his.
Speaker 1: Ass, You skinny bitch.
Speaker 2: That's Kai. It's not your turn to speak. Keep going your blast.
Speaker 1: I call blasphemy in the court from Kai.
Speaker 5: Yep, that's not a term that people use in a court.
Speaker 4: But all right, Kai, you're sentenced to time out in the corner because you keep talking while Drew's defending his case.
Speaker 2: All right, court adjourned, lunchtime objection.
Speaker 5: He just made fun of my He just body shamed me and then has nothing to do with the case.
Speaker 2: So email I mean is fuck fuck.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna eat him out, alright, eat his ass up or get.
Speaker 4: Him, get him de shoy?
Speaker 1: What is it? Destroyed?
Speaker 2: Let's destroy him.
Speaker 1: Let's destroy him.
Speaker 2: That's literally us before every single episode with Kai. Let's destroy him. Yeah, that's honestly it. If you guys felt like I talked too much of this episode, that's because.
Speaker 1: She's going through a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm crying right now, so I'm just I can't. Good thing is no one said it looked good today.
Speaker 5: You look beautiful and you look beautiful today.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you when I get home. You're getting the biggest banking I've ever given you. Yeah. Yeah, I'm gonna put you over my.
Speaker 1: Lap, Ben me over okay, Okay, holy ship, we've got like crazy people for twenty minutes. Okay. My media is murder Man by Young Manny, Birth of Rap by Little b and Oblivion by Grimes. And then I've been kind of going crazy on this like new style of music. I don't know what it's called yet, but K Streuenio k a y s t r u e n O makes some really cool music and that's kind of like the just gist of this subgenre. It's like rap but like super blown out. It's like kind of cloud rap, but like blown the fuck out. And I've been really enjoying it. And then I've been watching this show called Disenchantment, the animated show.
Speaker 2: That the Futrauma dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did Futurama Matt Gohring and I tried watching it like four years ago when it first came out, but I fucking hated it. I could not get into it. It literally just like wasn't good to me. And now that I've like settled into my like millennial a little bit, It's like funny and I love it.
Speaker 2: Wait, are we gonna be considered millennials?
Speaker 1: No? No, we're like considered gen Z, but we're like also considered millennial. We're like literally like right on the cusp. It's crazy, like we can kind of claim either one.
Speaker 2: Z rising millennial Cusp.
Speaker 1: Gen Z rising millennial, cuss and Moon. I'm a medium, by the way, I a sea.
Speaker 2: Ghosts Oh, I thought you mean like your member was a size medium.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm saying I'm a medium. I sea ghost.
Speaker 2: That's new. Did that develop in the past week?
Speaker 1: Yes? On Patreon we should do ah a Weegi board video.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, og board episode, we have one.
Speaker 2: Maybe we speak to your GAMPI.
Speaker 1: And my my mama they will be playing sport game and my bug and my brother.
Speaker 2: They'll be playing with each other in a way that we sho talk about.
Speaker 5: Wait, any I think you have to do your media because it's about to cancel the zoom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm about to cancel you canceled.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can.
Speaker 5: Please don't cancel me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I just didn't do it.
Speaker 4: My media of the Week is Anything by Adrian Lenker Adrian Linker. I don't know how to say her name. That whole album songs is really good. I'm just like really into the like Sad Sleigh at the moment, also Honey by Marine Girls. I'm still listening to a lot of baby Father Bubble that song, and then Curvin Light, mid Air, Thief Classic and Wandering Star for his Head.
Speaker 2: Those are the songs talking.
Speaker 4: To you guys and honestly you should be grateful. And then the only video media just as I watch the Abercombie and Bitch documentary and Drew, you should watch that because it's actually Drew.
Speaker 2: You look, uh are you frozen there?
Speaker 5: I think you froze for a second, but we could hear everything.
Speaker 2: Oh, Drew looked really scary. He was like this.
Speaker 7: He was.
Speaker 1: Staring into the camera for the entire time on purpose.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought you like genuinely were tapped out and staring like that. I got so scared.
Speaker 1: Is it about like being bad people? And like all their really gnarly shirts that they made and ship, Yes, it.
Speaker 2: Like touches on that.
Speaker 4: It touches on, Like, yeah, it just touches on how gnarly Abercombi and Pitch really was.
Speaker 1: It's like it's actually genuinely crazy that Brandy Melville's low key just doing the same thing and like no one really cares that much.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean, because also what's crazy is like I don't know if any civil lawsuits against Brandy Melville, but like abercommedy bitch fully experienced, like civil.
Speaker 1: Lawsuits completely one eightied, and like their wardrobe is like for men at least, is like literally the most like work wear bullshit I've ever seen. But yeah, I mean it's like, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, someone else where's the company that still fully exists, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: All right, Well I'm gonna go play Fortnite.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys so much for tapping in, tap tap tap that subscribe button and tap tap tap that review button and give.
Speaker 2: Us live stars.
Speaker 1: Why weren't we invited to the Matt Gala Charlie Amelia's birthday because we.
Speaker 2: I think we scare her? Like we literally I think.
Speaker 1: We might scare she used our audio. The MLB used that audio two your honor, I'm slaying really yeah, the MLB.
Speaker 4: Major League Basketball or Baseball Baseball, same different friends.
Speaker 1: But okay, well we have a minute forty one left. So because I am not paying for Zoom, Zoom.
Speaker 15: Is the devil, and Zoom is insane for the people are going to pay for this, Like, why do you want to talk to somebody.
Speaker 2: For more than twenty minutes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like and all of these meetings can be done in an email. I know.
Speaker 2: I've never gone to a Zoom and been like, I'm so glad we got on the Zoom. It could have been done via free texts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, even this, honestly, like, I feel like this was like actually a waste.
Speaker 3: Of my time.
Speaker 1: I could have been done in the two tacks.
Speaker 3: Bye.