Speaker 1: Are you guys to hear me? Yeah, I can hear you.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I'm gonna let it rip that, all right, buddy.
Speaker 1: Were gonna do this? Yeah? Oh yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Ladies, gentlemen, welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys. You can tell that we are in zoom. We're feeling a little charming, but more like a little debt. We can hear you will, guys. It's a little desert vibe, a little zoom piece for the boys. But we are in Arizona. Cabo is on the horizon. Baby just happened with Busting with the Boys, But now we are going to get right into it. The football season's officially over, boys, but that doesn't mean we're gonna stop rooting for our favorite team. That team is Chevy and it's franchise player, the Silverado, a truck with unstoppable grit and termination. According to JD Power, Chevy trucks earn more new Vehicle Quality awards than any other brand. That is some serious hardware. Head over to Chevy dot com to learn more. Silverado as strong and dependable as the people who drive them. For Jdpower twenty twenty two US ward information, Please visit jdpower dot com Slash Awards.
Speaker 1: It's been a big week, Willie.
Speaker 4: Do you want to give me a massive week? It's been a massive week. I think we hit out here at Barstool. By the way, Barstool put on a hell of a show all week long with the Barstool content house, the live shows, the mini golf, the high production. They absolutely crushed it. I think we did. We were talking about it the other day. We did right a butt. We did about twenty or twenty one pieces of content, including interview shows, everything we got on.
Speaker 1: We were out here grinding bro. Some absolute bangers for sure, dude. I mean, I don't know if we can get too much into it. But if you guys like the forty.
Speaker 3: Nine ers, Fred Warner is going to come on this podcast, and Christian mccaffery's coming on this podcast. You guys like comedians Bert Kreischer, Shane Gillis, You like golfers, Max Homa, you like cosmetics, Well, we got an episode for you guys today with mister Jeffrey Star. So there is laws are checking a lot of boxes.
Speaker 4: You like gays, perfect Jeffree Stars coming up shortly and here it is.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful. You did not make the episode I was at it was that a political stance, not making the episode where you up to something.
Speaker 4: You know, there's some values that I have that I like to stand firm on, and now I'm.
Speaker 1: Just fucking around. So I missed the Jeffery Star.
Speaker 4: So for everybody out there listening, obviously, I've been playing a nice little, nice little angle out there on the internet that like I drew alignment the same with the Jeffery Star thing.
Speaker 1: Your boy, We're.
Speaker 4: About to be in Cabo in like what forty eight hours tailor. I was putting a debacle with my passport. Thought I would have had it by now, like a week ago or a week and a half ago, because I was about.
Speaker 1: To have Mitch.
Speaker 4: I was about to have Mitch drive down and like pick this thing up. But there was a debacle at the Atlanta Passport Agency. We're traveling out here, and I had to get an appointment Tucson, Arizona, and the only appointment available was Friday at nine in the morning. So I did drive two hours down on Friday morning to Tucson.
Speaker 1: To make my appointment at nine. I have you have to wait basically three hours to pick up your passport.
Speaker 4: Well, they took four and a half so by the time I was on the road to come back, it was like a one thirty two o'clock And I did to drive straight to the Burt Kreischer Something's Burning, which, by the way, that's fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: We got to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I drive straight to I had to drive straight to that show. I mean at the end of the day, I was just driving and like enjoying some alone time, which is kind of nice. But I missed the Jeffrey Star episode, which I was bummed to do that because obviously saw the pun we've been having the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: And I missed the Fred Warner.
Speaker 4: Episode, which I'm so bummed because he's he's the best linebacker in the league. Uh So I was bundo missing though. So No, that wasn't a for everybody for everybody question. It was not a political stance on h What am I trying to say here? Avoid Jeffree Star. But I did have some fombo. You know, you were hitting all the you were hitting all the content. It was blown up, TMZ. You can talk about that. We went to we went to a party later that night, drags party on the Flex but also the Flex and TMZ all over.
Speaker 1: It's that story with Jeffrey Star.
Speaker 4: This whole thing in the past couple weeks with Jeffrey Star has been nothing short of a ten out of ten content run.
Speaker 1: For the Boys. But obviously you You're the main character in this whole thing. Yeah, dude, I feel like the Drake thing was insane.
Speaker 3: First off, We've already talked about how much we hated it because just skinning outside, I'll use your analogy, like like the zombie apocalypse and we're all just trying to get the vaccine and the only safe places inside Drake's concert and it's like, hey, I'm on the list.
Speaker 1: I'm on the list.
Speaker 3: It's like just makes you feel grimy. And I'm going to tell this story because I want it out there because I feel I always have that weird, that enemy where I could get in.
Speaker 1: Front of it.
Speaker 3: There was a moment when we were going from gate to gate and Will says to me, Taylor, George is getting people in George Kittle. So we like jog over there and we get it and George is letting people and you go, yep, yep, here's good He's like, the last one is this person right here? He cut off the last person before me, and I go, I go hey, George, and he looks back at me and he just kind of goes, Taylor, it's not personal, man, I'm so sorry, and kind of just walks into the distance, and I was like, probably the worst feeling I've ever had with another player in the NFL, another player that I know and.
Speaker 1: I'm actually friends with.
Speaker 3: That was that was a tough l for me to take and I never want to feel that pain again. Then three minutes later, I'm just sitting with the boys hanging out. Cameras are in my face, fucking going crazy, like flashing, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I'm disoriented. I'm definitely I did not.
Speaker 3: I hope that video comes out because I have I have no idea how I looked like. I was like so all over the place, and I like, Taylor, are you dating Jeffrey Starr? Is Jeffrey Starr a good kisser? And I'm thinking, Hey, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Is going on right now? Bro?
Speaker 3: This is a this is this has become bigger than all of us all over me tweeting, am I in Wyoming and now people are like, fucking I mean, there's some there's some people that are thinking your boys an ally of the community, and then there's some proud boys out there that are like, you're a fucking disgrace. You're right fucking disgrace that everything that's happening, and my whole thing is like, brother, we just did a podcast and reshot a little video, but I don't want to give too much of that away because it is an excellent It is an excellent interview. Jeffree Starr is an extremely unique character. We all know that, and it was a very it's a very interesting interview because navigating.
Speaker 1: It was difficult.
Speaker 3: I said to him on multip occasion and told the boys after, like the boy talks in riddles, like he doesn't really finish sentences, he doesn't really like give you too much detail about stuff sometimes, So not knowing this individual, just trying to learn about them, and like I'd be lying if I wasn't sick here going it's just like a v them situation. It's just like I would like how to pronouns work, and this is just a whole different world that I'm so new to that I was trying to like be you know, respectful about I guess, and then he was incredible though, like after we nervous, I mean, oh yeah, yeah, that was probably the most nervous I've been for a podcast besides like probably when we first started doing We're just kind of like trying to figure out this whole busting with the boys thing is gonna work.
Speaker 1: But it was definitely one of those deals.
Speaker 3: Where I'm like, I like, you don't like he's doing us a saw by coming on the pod with all this stuff surrounding him in the NFL players and people thinking it's me or somebody else or who is it? And he literally was like, yeah, fly in, I'll flying for the game and I'll come on your show, And was at no point was difficult. It wasn't like all we can do this time they say yes and they move it a bunch they asked for like he asked for a bunch of things. It was just like a solid, smooth deal that ended up blowing the fuck up. And so I think people are in for an absolute treat.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be this is this is.
Speaker 3: A fun pod, and I think it's gonna be funny to watch me try to navigate what the hell I'm doing because I really didn't know what the fuck I was doing the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you were solo dolo.
Speaker 3: I know that was more nerve wrecking, but honestly, I was a little more nerve. I was a little more nervous for the Fred Warner one because Fred's a linebacker. You're a linebacker, and I was kind of excited to be like a lie on the wall in that conversation, like watch you boys talk ball and my chime in when I could.
Speaker 1: With the Jeffrey Star thing. You and I were, but we would have built been in the same situation.
Speaker 3: The only positive would have been like maybe you thought of some things that I'd been of.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I was just all I was.
Speaker 4: My whole game plan was going to try to get you guys to kiss for a clip, like try to get you like a peck on the lips, like hey, can.
Speaker 1: We get it? For content?
Speaker 4: You're gonna be like no, Like why would I do that? I was in my head, I was gonna be like, dude, dude, for content, like just for like a little video, just to like tease it, like really lead into this, And then in my head, you'd be like, uh, why don't you do it if it's just for content, you just want like a little clip, And then I would respond with my zinger like because I'm not gay.
Speaker 1: We would all share a laugh. But that was literally my only plan of action because I got to I was sitting back.
Speaker 4: Watching the world go into chaos with this whole Jeffrey Star thing, and you get that fun and lean into it, and Jeffrey Jeffrey was a boy playing into it with us, like messing back and forth. I'm like, when do you guys get back from my home and whenever you you know, when can I get on the pod and do all this stuff?
Speaker 1: So that was the only part I was like bummed about. But to go back on the TMD thing, JP, were you guys still there? Yeah? We were still there when all the cameras came up. Yeah, you know how nuts was that?
Speaker 4: It was literally like it was truly like a Papa Razzi moment. It's like We're standing there in the dark and then all of a sudden, lights come on and the first question, like as the lights shined all over Taylor was are you dating Jeffrey Starr? And you hear Pete just people chirping in the back, Are you dating Jeffrey Star.
Speaker 1: Have you guys kids?
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah, And it's like, holy shit, this is like one of those celebrity type moments where they're trying to like find some dirt, just like put out there for the world dude.
Speaker 3: And Taylor.
Speaker 5: Taylor crushed it when everybody ran up on him, like, what's going on?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 5: I guess check out two days you can find the full thing on Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I just I even say it, right, you did?
Speaker 6: I hear in the video that we can hopefully put in the YouTube so the fans can see exactly how you reacted.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: All I remember is being disoriented and being like don't say like, don't.
Speaker 1: Say no because then it ruins everything.
Speaker 3: Like I like, it's all like hey, come come watch the pod and figure it out.
Speaker 4: But it was even higher because remember I got a text from I won't say his name, but from a player who's been on the show and texting me one on.
Speaker 1: One be like hey, will for real like on the low? Is this stuff like true?
Speaker 4: And so I'm like showing Taylor and tails like golly, And so then you have the paparazzi moment that as after and it's just like this whirlwind.
Speaker 1: I'm like, have I have I taken this thing way too far?
Speaker 6: Game?
Speaker 3: There was that fear for show.
Speaker 2: I was like, holy shit, like I'm officially like is he gay?
Speaker 1: Is he not?
Speaker 2: And it's like it's funny. It's funny when you're in the locker room and you do some shit. Was like chill, chill, chill, But like now it's like, oh, people legit.
Speaker 3: Think I'm gay, and it's like you to double teammate Joey kamasta too.
Speaker 1: I know, but Joey like that.
Speaker 3: I mean everyone could see that was like a fun little deal. Then like the whole thing, I mean turning around the bathroom was like, people are like he was the fucking guy he is, And it's like, I go, you rat off a bunch of reasons why it wasn't, but listen, like you guys.
Speaker 1: Are gonna see the episode like it was. It was.
Speaker 2: It was just a wild situation because I had teammates. Teammates hit me up being like hey.
Speaker 3: People are like people are texting me like you are trolling the world right now. People are text me asking me if it's true, like if you are, if you're gay or not. We go into we finally get in the Drake the Drake thing. One of the first people we see was Derek Derek Henry and Derek's like laughing and honestly, when this whole thing went down and it started blowing up because we went through something's burning with Burt and like, as I'm getting miked up, Jack like runs up with this phone. He's like half a million views already on his TikTok. I was like, oh no, was like, yeah, I fucked this up a little bit. And one of the first people I thought was Derek. I was like, Derek's not going to know the joke. He's not going on the stand the joke and he's legit, and I think I'm like this and it's over. Derek sees us we're like grabbing a drink when we first get in, comes up, sees the boys and he's like listen. I like, He's like, dude, I got like fifty people text me. Aj Brown text me asked me if it's true. This person text me asking me if it's true, and Derek. Derek was like, no, he's trolling everybody. He really said No, it was just he gets a joke. He's trolling you guys, and for me, I'm like, okay, good. If Derek can figure out the joke, then we're gonna be all right. Yeah, if he can understand, then.
Speaker 1: It's all good. Dude.
Speaker 4: And Chris Long he came up to He's like, Yo, that's the funniest thing in the world. But yeah, another just another like respect. It's like all of your uh what is it like, colleagues, I guess people that you're in the same world with. When they're coming up, they're like, hey, it's fucking well played. That's where it's like, okay, thank god. Yeah, people get it. But like I'd be lying if we're not.
Speaker 3: I mean, we would all be lying to ourselves if we sat here right now and thought the whole world knows that that was a joke.
Speaker 1: Like there are truly.
Speaker 3: NFL players out there right now that are like, yeah, taala one's gay.
Speaker 1: Bang. Good for him for you know, coming out.
Speaker 2: Yeah I guess, I mean I don't play that ship, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Good for him. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. All the uh proa the uh you.
Speaker 4: Know, proud boy type guys that are like, oh, I'm done with the podcast when it disgraced like this is this is good, this is a good blind in the sand. It's like, all right, that's good for us too, because that's not that's not the type of crowd.
Speaker 1: We need to be rolling with here. I know.
Speaker 3: But on the other on the other end of it, will I feel like I've I've come off a little too liberal. I need to start making I need to start doing some some Republican ship. I need to go on the other side now because I feel like I'm coming.
Speaker 1: Off a little too much left.
Speaker 3: I need to go hard right for a little bit hard like I don't know, some proud boy type stuff.
Speaker 1: Getting mad.
Speaker 3: You can go to you can go to Jeffrey's ranch and shoot guns with.
Speaker 1: Him, and he did.
Speaker 3: I think I with Jack. Was it you that said Jeffrey was like, Hey, come out to the ranch. We can do a lot of stuff out there. He was legit like asking us to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he invited us to Wyoming, said we could make a weekend out of it, do a bunch of content, blog, shoot guns, hunt the whole nine yards.
Speaker 1: So maybe one a wild.
Speaker 3: Maybe we will be I feel like, hey, hey, this is one of those things though, like we.
Speaker 1: Got to go as a group.
Speaker 2: Okay, because if I have not me, guys, shut them funk.
Speaker 1: Up, will dude? No? Oh yeah, but yeah it was. It was a wild deal, bro it was.
Speaker 3: It's been a fantastic week and I'm bummed the boys are back in Nashville right now because I like it.
Speaker 1: Truly was so much work.
Speaker 3: Like obviously I work was so much fun, but when the time was to play, it was like so short.
Speaker 1: Lived with all the boys.
Speaker 4: Hey and hey, shout out the boys too, like you guys actually fucking body bagged it out their stakes body everything switching from content House to AIRBNBA, We're going to go through the interview year. Hey, let's go to radio. Oh, let's do this, Let's do that. You guys, you guys crushed it. So yeah, man, that's what the boys was out here. I think we were in the headlines headlines too, like all week long, Like Dave was obviously spotting at the mouth about the fucking dinner all week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you want to talk about that, like how you how you feel? Because I feel like I can give my opinion, but I'd love to hear your side of the store. I let the people hear your side of the story from just Will Compton.
Speaker 4: Well, so we went to this this dinner, this barstool dinner.
Speaker 1: It was a what was that? What day was that was it Thursday? Was that was Tuesday? Or Wednesday? Because it was the night of the Ski show. Yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: So we went out to this, uh, to this dinner at this nice steakhouse, Domini Steakhouse. Shout at them. They had a phenomenonal Australian wagon Rabbi.
Speaker 1: That I got off the menu that I ran up the bill a little bit on as well.
Speaker 4: But thankfully Dave and them gracious enough paid for uh. But we went to this dinner and we had this room. There's about twenty of us there, and I said, we was like by the time I got there, I was like on the other end of Dave. So not a whole lot of getting a banter with the boy Dave because we played, oh yeah, because there's the minigolf day. Because we're bantered about mini golfing his mom, him and his mom just beating Taylor and I his asses all day long on the course. And do we do this dinner?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: And it's the dinner started at like eight thirty and we leave around like eleven thirty, the check comes. Let's just say that check came at eleven thirty five. I left at eleven thirty. So we get done eating our meal, like they already had had apps there when we had arrived, and we're basically done with our meal, probably around ten o'clock, I'd say, I'd guess, and.
Speaker 1: We're they're hanging out.
Speaker 4: I had Kirt Miniehan next to me, Caleb, Caleb was there, Hank was there. I was sitting with like Jersey Jerry KB and we're all kind of done on our end, just like having a good time. Well, it gets to be like three hours now, it's like eleven eleven, twenty eleven fifteen.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, like, what's the move? What are we doing? Are we? Are we trying to go out? Because fights?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's like Burt Chreisch or Shane Gillis fights, KFC, A lot of the barstool boys. They're at this bar called Patty's down in Old Town and they went out there after Burton Shane show, and so I'm hit them.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, where are you guys are They're like, oh, Patty's coming out, and I'm just thinking like, what's the move? Hey, are you guys gonna go out to that? Are you guys stepping out? Blah blah blah. A lot of them were like no. Caleb was like, let's roll out. Hank was like, I'll go with you. I was I'll get this uber like are we good to roll?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Are we kind of just sitting around waiting for somebody to.
Speaker 4: Make a move, because by that point, we had about three or four rounds of lavender towels come out to like you know those hot laborintar towns.
Speaker 1: Where you like clean your hands and face and everything else.
Speaker 4: Three or four rounds that shit, you not that it came out, So we're gonna sitting there and I'm thinking like, I mean, it seems like everything's done, and uh, hindsight, I should have just looked down about, hey Dave, like is the checkout or something like that, because he was blown up about this fucking check debacle, and but I didn't do that.
Speaker 1: I got an uber.
Speaker 4: I was like, Hey, the Uber's going to be here in a few minutes, Like, let's get ready and go out there and meet him.
Speaker 1: So we got up.
Speaker 4: I walked down the table and I go over to Dave and I was like, hey, Dave, I really appreciate the dinner man and just have why I got this steak off menu. And he shook my hand back and he's like, oh, yeah, no problem. Then we bantered a little bit about Minnie Golf, about how his mom like he was talking about his mommy. He's like, hey, my mom did not like you at first. I'm like, dude, I know.
Speaker 1: I was kind of figuring that out, but I feel like she came around there.
Speaker 4: Towards the end because I was messed to her busting their balls throughout the entire little mini golf tournament.
Speaker 1: And then David I bantered back.
Speaker 4: And forth about how he got in my head called me like, oh Willie, you can do it.
Speaker 1: I just I go. Dave, when you said I just got to talk to him like a five year old, that's how you got That's how you got to treat him. I was like, that's when you started to get in my hand. We're kind of like laughing and I'm like pointing as I'm like leaving the room.
Speaker 4: Apparently I leave the room, our little group leaves the room, and he just starts going in. Is that not the most wildly disrespectful thing you've ever heard about in your life.
Speaker 1: And I hear it all.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking, Yo, Dave, if you were that pissed off, why did you say something like when I shook your hand and thanked you for dinner and was like up and leaving, like hey, will, like what are you doing? Like the check hasn't even came yet, Like I get I left before the check. But again, this is for we our fucking dinner and it's a massive table to where I'm on the other end, We're not.
Speaker 1: Everybody's not in the same little group. There's like little groups throughout the whole table.
Speaker 4: And so I leave and Caleb and Hank are starting to feel bad about it. Their anxiety is rising. I'm like, guys, I got the uber, like just put it on me, like I got you guys to come.
Speaker 1: You guys are sharing a ride. Just blame me.
Speaker 4: So they of course did not hesitate blaming the fuck out of me. Let me see here, somebody's fucking trying to all right, sorry, somebody's trying to call me, and they so they didn't hesitate. They blame me, and then I get there the next day in the whole content house is kind of blowing up about the whole things, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, what the fuck is happening right now? And I'm like, is he really like upset about it?
Speaker 4: So Dave gets done doing the KFC radio with them, and I like, you know, do the whole thing, like, hey, will you want to face the music on the act, And I'm like, fuck, I guess I didn't.
Speaker 1: Know this was this big of a thing.
Speaker 4: Do the whole thing. And I kind of see it everybody space wresher. I'm sitting next to Kirt Miniehn and Kurcha like yeah, you probably should have waited, and Kurt saying.
Speaker 1: That I barely know Kirk.
Speaker 4: Awesome, dude, I'm thinking I see his spacial I see his response something Okay, maybe maybe I should go apologize to Dave. That's why I started becoming aware of, like, man, I guess I should have waited a few more minutes for this thing to come out. So I go over to Dave, pull him aside. Of course there's a camera, but I was trying to go do it with out of camera, just genuinely apologize, Hey, brother, that.
Speaker 1: Was a fucking dickheaded move last night.
Speaker 4: And I was an asshole for that I had zero awareness on the situation and that's on me. And then he key continues to lean into it a little bit, but I, you know, try to do my best to give him a real apology. And then these boys just run wild with the mother maud continually about continuously about like these dumb fucking animal football players, they're so stupid, classes move, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Then I start to figure.
Speaker 4: Out he's doing a little bit more counting on it, so I see him later and I'm like, yo, are you still bitching like a old lady about this thing? Like just being a child about it. But anyways, that was the whole thing on the whole dinner uh debacle, the whole dinner headline that lasted like ran up's course for like a good twenty four hours but like thirty six.
Speaker 1: But that actually you feel like got to explained that. Well, No, I thought you did a good job explaining that you did. It's just what's your opinion? What do you think?
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously you always want to wait for the bill to like get there, especially if you're not paying as like a as a courtesy. However, like what you have going for you is three hours. It's a three hour dinner. It's at big table. It was you charo him and his girlfriend. Then it's like, yeah, you can't under yeah not even yeah, you're not saying with him brother, like you gotta. I think let's say you did fuck up. Let's say you were wrong. Yeah, you apologize, let's just put it in will you were wrong, You shouldn't have left.
Speaker 1: You would hand up lead from the front, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's one of those deals like if they want to keep playing it up from like a content standpoint, go ahead and do it. But I wish I wish they would have been, hey, man, don't it's all good.
Speaker 7: He's talking about a tenured band on the boys something. What are you fucking talking about? Dave over over a couple of minutes late, like and then I'm like, yo, date like being a coward about it too. I looked at you, genuinely shook your indited, said thank you for dinner. And if you talk something type of way, then why not just a dresser right there? Why not you you're you're really gonna leave for the bill comes.
Speaker 4: I would have lived like, oh shit, yeah you're right, and I would have probably sat down done some little funny thing about it.
Speaker 1: That's my little fucker.
Speaker 4: But we just sat there and joked and then he talked shit when I leave the room, like what a pussy?
Speaker 3: I mean it was uh. And the thing too is he does have himself a little group of yes men around him that were like, yeah, yes, fuck him.
Speaker 1: Dave. I like Dave, We all like Dave. David a great guy. He does like to blow that ship up.
Speaker 3: And I feel like if they really sat there and thought about it for for real, he'd be like, well, damn, he did. Just apologize, and at the end of the day, if it's like I apologize, it's all good.
Speaker 1: Like you got to get the boy in a shot at dinner, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's he's clearly playing content game now, like he like he's just you know how he does his space, like he like says something a little wild and kind of just like I don't even know how to explain it. But then it just kind of looks like he knows he just dropped a little bomb, and everybody just.
Speaker 1: And shout out to him. He's great.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously he's been doing he's been in the content game for so long. He does a phenomenal job with it. But it was one of those deals that kind of sat back when I was in the content house, like, oh, people, people are telling us one thing, and then when he's around saying a whole different thing.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking a lot.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of yes men in this building, which is great, Like, you need a handful of those guys, but you also need some people that let you see devil's advocate once in a while.
Speaker 1: You need that.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying we're those people, but even Ryan Whitney's a perfect example.
Speaker 1: And we were talking last night after the super Bowl with.
Speaker 3: It goes off on you on radio, on Radio Row or whatever, talks about players.
Speaker 4: He's like, they're so dumb they've doesn't it kills us?
Speaker 3: Like, not only you are catching bullets, the rest of the whole community is catching straight bullets.
Speaker 1: You tell him three hour dinner, and what do you do? You tell them? You tell everybody what wit did. The minute you said three dinner. I said, hey, whit I saw you on Barcelona. You guys are tripping pretty good for not being there.
Speaker 4: And he's like and he's like, oh, are you guys not the dumbest animals on the planet like in sports, and then I kind of agreed with.
Speaker 1: Him, like, yeah, full players are well, we are pretty dumb.
Speaker 4: But I was like, I was like, Wit, I was like, that was a three hour dinner. And I like, He's like, but did you even think of or anything? I go I went over and I shook his hand. He goes, oh, he didn't say that, and then literally marched right over to Dave and then started tripping Dave and kind of being on the side of being on our side about it.
Speaker 1: But that's a man right there. That's a man moved by the way.
Speaker 2: WIT realizes what it did, and he went over there and was like, what what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Man? He fucking did X, Y and Z.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it is a game, Like they're on radio and they're like, you know, it's fucking they're they're piling on it. Just it was shitty to just to be on the complete other side of it, like the piles happening on me.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking, I'm thinking, all right, I.
Speaker 4: Think I was telling JP or one of the boys, I'm like, you know, I gotta start I gotta start taking.
Speaker 1: The gloves off a little bit.
Speaker 4: I are tripping back at these motherfuckers, dudey, they.
Speaker 1: Just bully it. They'll just bully it. They do they they will gang up to. That's the thing. You got to keep your head on a swovel when you're a barber. K DMC just on his knees for Dave about I think it was an underreaction. Dave shut up k MC a little bitch.
Speaker 3: So basically it was all just a big It seems like it's a big missute of sand that's been blown up.
Speaker 1: And I feel like if people.
Speaker 2: Just listen to your story and Dave's story, they can figure out the truth somewhere in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know how it is.
Speaker 4: It's like all the bullshit out there on social media, like everybody's also having fun with it, like you know, you lean in, you get out your boots on the ground. People are gonna gent hilarious or whatever. That's also why I love fucking social media. It's just one of those things where I was on the other end and I had to get a little you know, I had to I had to blow up a little bit more fucking Okay, Okay, who's who's who in.
Speaker 1: The zoo around here?
Speaker 4: But it's gonna be fun now because I've said my apology, I've said all my ship. Anybody who listened, like you said, listen to that story and doesn't think like, okay, this is a very good excuse. Everybody leans into it like it's it's fucking no holds bars now now we can have fun.
Speaker 1: With it, right right.
Speaker 3: Social media is a wild game, And like one thing that I saw a bunch during my week that I wasn't even aware of that I probably should say something about is your boys trigger discipline on that pistol?
Speaker 1: That is something that yeah.
Speaker 4: Number one, Yeah, Like dude, you had the gun on there, and I wasn't even thinking like is that a gun?
Speaker 1: But then somebody's like, oh yeah, they have like there's gun pages. Like I'm thinking, oh yeah, I mean I've been on the grain. Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Well before we posted, I was like, I was like, Jack, is it we can post? As there was a little bit of a conversation for a little bit like should we be able to what's he doing?
Speaker 1: The full literally have a bug?
Speaker 2: Really like we were talking about should we even post a photo with a gun?
Speaker 1: Ball ball?
Speaker 2: And it's like all it all plays into the game.
Speaker 1: Of turning around.
Speaker 3: He had the silencer in the bathroom with buddy that he was in Wyoming with, and so I grab a gun and I'm thinking, all right.
Speaker 1: There's no bullets in it, there's nothing in it.
Speaker 3: I've checked it three times, and I had my finger on the trigger, and I did get like I didn't see all the comments there were there, like it was so many comments, so many so but I did every once in a while to see like trigger discipline, trigger discipline, like you're an idiot, and I'm like, fuck you, that's actually something I was zero percent aware of.
Speaker 2: Zero So I apologize. I should have had better trigger discipline.
Speaker 1: And that's it. I've said sorry. Now I apologize I should have better trigger discipline. I should have.
Speaker 3: I should have I should have had the common sense to take my finger off the trigger and not done that. I'm a fucking idiot for that. And so next time I hold a gun, I will make sure I not do that. So I appreciate I appreciate people saying something to me because I would have never have known if it wasn't for just getting absolutely dummied.
Speaker 1: On the bird for a little bit.
Speaker 4: Well fuck, at the end of the day, it's like to get Taylor Jeffrey Starson, Taylor's on the gun like you know, fuck it, dude.
Speaker 5: We interrupt this episode to tell you about game Time, the exclusive ticketing partner of Barsool Sports.
Speaker 3: Created by fans for fans.
Speaker 5: Game Time is the ticketing app that makes it easier than ever to score last minute deals on tickets to sports, concerts, shows, and they guarantee the lowest price it's possible.
Speaker 3: With the game Time App.
Speaker 5: The biggest last minute price drops can be found on the seats you thought you could never buy. We were in the situations on the spring tour. We didn't know what we were gonna do. Taylor didn't have any polut Michigan. We hopped on the game Time app secured us some of the best seats in the stadium. Hopped on game Time at South Carolina best seats in the stadium. Game Time was always there for the boys. With game Time, you can skip the hassle and just enjoy the moment. Download the game Time app or go to through the website, answer your email and redeem code busting for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Terms apply back through the episode.
Speaker 1: You just said that's a fake gun. Oh no, my kids are sick, so I have to go soon. So do you want to talk with the super Bowl? H yeah? Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Like what a what a incredible like a top five super Bowl.
Speaker 1: That got ruined with a guy, like a god awful call all that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you go rule book strict, rule book, frame the frame, you're gonna find what you want to find. There's a penalty on literally every fucking play. But at that moment, in that moment and the rest of the phenomenal job up to that point of letting the boys play, I felt like and to make that call, I just that's a fucking bummer.
Speaker 1: That is a fucking bummer.
Speaker 4: But I will say I thought, uh, the Eagles kach Sariani. And I also saw Kelsey afterwards, Jason Kelsey doing an interview afterwards, like handling it all with absolute class man like it was. It was really cool to see them handle all of their postgame interviews away.
Speaker 1: And I know we're kind of just talking about the.
Speaker 4: Game in that moment, so we can go back to it, but uh, yeah, I just thought it was a fucking thinking tack call. Man.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a thinking tack call. But the Chiefs played their fucking balls off in.
Speaker 4: That second half and Mahomes rally from a like a ten point a.
Speaker 3: Ten plus point deficit. Yeah, dude, watching what you said was perfect with the rest. The rest were literally letting the game being played as the game, Like, yeah, there was there was holdings that work hall.
Speaker 1: I know one specifically on the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: Reddick fell down and he kind of buried him and held him down a little bit, and a Mahomes scrambled between the right tackle and right guard and dished it off and got like ten yards or whatever, and like, but the game was being called consistently for everybody. There was never like all the Chiefs are getting calls or the Eagles like all the people that are in the narrative of like, oh the people just want the Chiefs to win, Like that shit was not happening at all until that fucking call. When that call happened, it was like not only yet, like you said, frame by Framier and hear what you want. If you're looking and watching this game, it just doesn't if you're reading a script. If the game is actually in a script, that part in the movie does not make any fucking sense because the whole movie leading up to that point was letting the Boys play minimal penalties. We're gonna like, we're putting the ball down and we're letting the two best teams in the NFL figure it out for themselves. Winner one's gonna be a winner, one's gonna be a loser, and the change the champion will be crowned. Like you said at the top five super Bowl, it's incredible. There is there is running, there's passing, there's big plays, there's touchdown, there's good special teams plays like there's a guy you miss a field goal, Like there's so much drama packed into that seventeen hour window or however long the Super Bowl is, and it's just like, fucking it was awesome. It was really good.
Speaker 1: Rihanna did a phenomenal up. The whole fucking thing was great. And they they ruined.
Speaker 3: And I'm not saying they ruined it because I wanted the Eagles win. I didn't have a dog in a fight. I just wanted the game to be played and finished out by the players deciding the game, and that ended the game.
Speaker 1: That truly ended the game with you had.
Speaker 3: A minute twenty or a minute thirty left in the game, and that call doesn't happen. Maybe they just kick a feegal or they score because you saw they were trying to let them score. They throw out the white flag, like, hey, let's let them score so we can go down and score and make the Fags into overtime. Like strategically, Sirianna did it correctly, he handled that, letting him run and then I'm not sure who had the ball. Was it McKinnon number one who ran it?
Speaker 1: And then he like he slid I like the Hacks right before the end zone?
Speaker 3: Genius And it's that's smart, well coached football. That everything was going the way it fucking should for an electric, possibly overtime super Bowl, and like who didn't want that? We sat there with eight minutes left in the fourth and then we started rumbling. We started whispering, Man, well, if we get times, super Bowl is going to be fucking awesome, because that's one of those games, Like not every NFL game is like this.
Speaker 1: That truly was one of those games.
Speaker 3: You're like, man, I'm gonna be bummed in this game ends, because it's that fucking good. The Chiefs, you know, it's just like Bill's Chiefs a few years ago when they go to overtime, Chiefs win the coin toss, and they go win the game.
Speaker 2: Like that's just how it works sometimes, Like the Chiefs could have easily still won.
Speaker 3: But I just feel like that one piece of laundry that went out on the field late after a play really put a massive blemish on what would have been a top five super Bowl of all time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the fact that it was high scoring, like I.
Speaker 4: Know, everyone like thirty five thirty five, Like these two teams are offensive, left it all in the field. Defense like they played well at times, like the Chiefs defense having that opportunity to play in the first half to give them to get them kind of back in the game because the Eagles were beating their ass in the first half. Uh went in a halftime down ten and then dude, I mean hat someth of the Chiefs, Like they definitely fucking willed their way back and got back in and took the lead late.
Speaker 1: But it was an awesome Super Bowl halftime show. Is also I know there are a lot of people chirping it.
Speaker 4: It's like, dude, Rhiann went out there and banged that stuff by herself, not obviously with minimal Like there was dancers there weren't costume changes. It's just like she l she like levitates up on a platform and she just bodybagged reminded everybody that she's like one of the baddest bitches in the world with all of her old jams. Spotify is gonna be running what is it, rabbit Rampant? What is it JP rampant? Spotify her Spotify this is gonna be running rampant for the next couple of weeks because that's kind of the imprint that thing makes. Because every chunk she was playing, it's kind of like, oh shit, I forgot about this one.
Speaker 1: I hope jay Z pops out.
Speaker 4: I hope Eminem pomps, I hope Kanye West pops out, but nobody did.
Speaker 1: She absolutely murdered it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, if it wasn't for that call, and the whole call thing is only mainly for me anyway, Like the Chiefs, everyone knows that that.
Speaker 1: Was a ticky tag call. So I would have just loved to see in the end of that game.
Speaker 4: But other than that call, in the way that that game kind of finished, because it left kind of like a well that fucking sucks man, and taste in your mouth outside of that that was a ten out.
Speaker 1: Of ten super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: I agree, dude, it was really good.
Speaker 3: I just wish that one thing wasn't there, And I know, I know, who knows what would have happened, dude, Like just like let's say they go score, they kicked three in the Eagles.
Speaker 1: They Eagles just lost.
Speaker 2: They could they gotta threw a pick, they could have got a.
Speaker 1: Fright, you know, they're going down, They're going down to score to win it. We're all gonna hit afens and be happy.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, and me and Jack, Yeah, Like I'm sitting there just like I'm just truly sitting here enjoying being a fan watching this game, like all this stuff, Like I wish I wish we were in it.
Speaker 1: I wish Titans were in the game.
Speaker 3: I wish I was playing ball BA ball like that that ends the minute the game.
Speaker 8: Starts and you just like start to embrace like the the the show that is the Super Bowl, and it's just insane, absolutely insane, up even to the commercials where they commercials are like people who don't even watch football literally don't watch Super Bowl for the commercials, Like it was such.
Speaker 3: A good fucking game and that shit just.
Speaker 1: Just ruined it.
Speaker 3: I mean, it doesn't take away from the Chiefs, like they could have eased like they won the Super Bowl. And even if that call wasn't made, they could they were probably gonna win.
Speaker 1: The super Bowl the way it was going, the.
Speaker 4: Way the momentum was going, like they did many like they played their balls off in the second half. They made good adjustments that time of possession of the first hat twenty two to eight, and then it took a little bit more control and didn't like turn the ball over and played better defense they did. They played their balls off. They definitely deserve like they earned that Super Bowl. But it's not like I'm going to walk up and like a Chief fan or whatever else like without being like.
Speaker 9: Hey, but that can call and you never fucking know, like you guys didn't outright beat their ass because they didn't, And I will be salty about it, I guess until next year when I make the hot take that they won't make the playoffs again.
Speaker 4: You sticking to anything, huh. Probably it was a fun little time this year. It was a fun and everybody who listens, like, I'm still.
Speaker 1: Going to lean into that on the internet and everything else.
Speaker 10: But everybody who listens to now seem like, oh, you know, it was giving them their flowers a little bit. That's just our insight secret on busting with the Boys because there's a lot of people who chirp that don't listen to the episode, so which makes it more fun when I chirp back. So all the Chiefs fans listening, Yes, I just compidently gave you guys your flowers.
Speaker 1: But on the internet we play a whole different game out there, a whole different game. Brother.
Speaker 2: Well, as we hit the yeh the shout out no free shoutouts, yeah, we should absolutely hit our shout out for just up the boys today. So it is time for the greatest segment of the week shout out and no free shout out.
Speaker 1: JP. We're gonna start with you because you're just still left in my screen. Buddy, what do you got for us today?
Speaker 3: This week?
Speaker 5: I have a shout out but also could be a teaser for next week, but depending on what you guys decide to do.
Speaker 3: But my shout out no free shoutout goes to.
Speaker 5: Taylor's high school guidance counselor Dave Ziggler because as we were waiting to try to get inside Drake's Super Bowl party. Dave walks out and he's like, oh, the busting boys. What's going on, Dave? How you doing? He's like, you guys go in there, y'all leave and we're like, no, we're actually trying to get in, and he goes, well, there was three me, Jack, and Gary goes well, I mean, you could have my wristband and my wife's wristband if you want.
Speaker 3: Popped the wristbands off, gave it to us.
Speaker 5: Obviously we were still down one, but so we didn't go in because you can never leave a soldier behind.
Speaker 3: But shout out today, I.
Speaker 1: Love that, or even giving us shout out to day wristbands. He's the man, dude, Dave's the fucking man.
Speaker 3: And because all this stuff with the Jeffery Star is blowing up so much, we're doing Jeffery Star this week. Next week, you guys are to see Dave Ziggler. He was fucking incredible, truly inside ball.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: That relationship incredible, and I love that he loves the.
Speaker 1: Boys as well. Nice shout out up for Shadow JP Willie. Yeah that was a good one.
Speaker 4: And what a boy move, What a boy moved by Dave that in that moment, because I'm sure you guys were fired up and be like, oh, the busting boys, and because there's masses of people like, I don't, guys, this is this strict super Bowl party was out at like at a hangar at the airport, Like and you're pulling up.
Speaker 1: There's black cars everywhere, there's cops everywhere, there's masses of people begging to get into mistake.
Speaker 4: I'm sure him coming out just seeing you guys be like, Oh, the busting boys auditioning you guys some wristbands.
Speaker 1: What a high level boy move by Dave Ziggling Massive Jack or do you want me to go? You want Jack?
Speaker 3: You were in the middle for me, But Jack can go because you usually go second to last.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can go.
Speaker 6: Mineus a two part shout out, but shout out if we shout out to free stuff and also to Cia Taylor being a rap with Cia, we got to go to their gift suite while we're in Arizona, and there's nothing better than getting free shit, but not just like a key chain or a sticker, like some valuable things for guys like.
Speaker 1: That row love sacks, rowers, you know, gold chain. You know, we want to talk about it too much.
Speaker 6: But yeah, shout out to Taylor, shout out to CIA, and especially shout out to free sh it.
Speaker 1: Can't beat it. Fuck Yeah, dude, Sea the best agency in the world. Dude, by far, that's it. Yeah, I thought you were going on. I thought you were doing something there. No, it's just incredible, he said. By far, I'm just like, yeah, yeah, that's good. That's good. Like salty what.
Speaker 3: You got, Willie?
Speaker 2: What hard if you got today?
Speaker 4: By shout out, no free shutout goes to pegging, I'm just fucking around.
Speaker 1: My shoutout, no free shot out. I like this little deal detailed one because I thought.
Speaker 4: Of it on my drive down the Tucson on Friday morning when I was missing, like just anxiety high, Like, man, I hope this works up very so I can make it back for the interviews in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: But I'm driving the sun's out.
Speaker 4: My shotout, no free shoutout goes to not the advisor that you pull and block the sun in the car, but the little sliding, the little slight door, the little extension and you get like when you hit the side mirror or the side window and you gotta you gotta move it out because it played a crucial role in my drive home, and I just that is my shutout. No for shot at a little that little slide door within the visor.
Speaker 1: You know, Am I saying all that right? Is it called advisor? I think so. I want to know what you're talking about. I think so. I know you're talking about it. It's the rear view mirror, like the thing you.
Speaker 4: Like, Yeah, you're the driving, Yeah, pull down the thing to block the sun. You know, check yourself out every now and then, like when you slide it open, put that little extension on the side to help get that little extra sun block.
Speaker 1: That's my shotout. No for a shoutout.
Speaker 2: That's a solid shouting up for shout out. Now that I figured out what it was, my shot out, no worse shot for a second. Hey yeah, that's that's gotta be a tough feeling too.
Speaker 3: Shot were sunglasses, bro, I did.
Speaker 1: Have them next to me. That's what's funny. My shoutout, no fore shoutout is going to be. It goes out the gbot.
Speaker 3: You go out with the boys, you hit a vacation, you do a little bender on the weekend Friday, you do the drake thing. Saturday, you do waste management. Sunday, you're drinking on Sunday. But Monday you have a bait decision to make. Who are you going to be for the rest of that week, because that's going to start off what you're going to do for the for Monday through Friday, and how you're going to get back on track.
Speaker 1: That's what gbot stands for. I felt like shit this morning.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to get up. I got up, I went to Exos. Willy and I went to Exos. We got that fucking workout in. We got shit done the way we're supposed to do and started out our week the correct way. And that's just getting right back into what your daily routine is, no matter what the circumstance. And so my shoutout upper shadow goes to getting back on track.
Speaker 1: Solid.
Speaker 4: I still like even though we did work out, and I'm like, I know, I can feel good about myself. This is one of the first times where I did the workout and I still like, man, I still wish I would have stayed a home type of deal.
Speaker 1: But I'm glad I did it, you know, I mean, I'm glad you druged me out. I was like, I texted tailor this morning.
Speaker 4: I say, hey, what are your thoughts on what are your thoughts on being soft today and not going in and you know, just kinda be a little lazier and just staying at home.
Speaker 1: He's like, Ah, I'm gonna go in and knock this thing out.
Speaker 4: We kind of told the guy YadA yada's I could look it wouldn't look good, and we both don't go. He's like, I'm just trying to go in and knock this thing out. So I was like, all right, I'll go. We went, you know, obviously bodied it up. But it's a good one. It's a solid it's a solid one. But we missay anything else. Boys, I think we're good.
Speaker 1: All right, Well anything with that being said, boys, we are going.
Speaker 3: To get into this Jeffery Star episode after this app that you're going to see from either JP Jack or and the Boys and the Bus. We will be back in our original seats next week. Big hugs, tiny kisses, and enjoyed this very unique ride.
Speaker 1: Yes, hell of a conversation coming up. I'm going to personally listen as well, because I want to hear. I want to hear the entire dynamic of.
Speaker 4: The show and all your questions and how I answer because I'm fired up that he did come on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it's sick being eleven, all right, I Boys.
Speaker 5: We interrupt this episode to tell you about NASCAR and the legendary Daytona five hundred, happening on February nineteenth at two thirty Eastern time on Fox. The Daytona five hundred is considered the most prestigious and important race in NASCAR and has opened the NASCAR season every February since nineteen eighty two. And yes, the legend Jimmy Johnson will make his NASCAR Cup Series return, his first NASCAR Cup Series return since twenty twenty, and another goat will be there. Travis Pastrana is attempting to qualify for the Daytona five hundred. Tune into Fox at two thirty Eastern time on f February nineteenth for the dayton of five hundred.
Speaker 3: Back to the episode, Well, as the boys are walking around, we are officially rolling on a very special episode of Busting with the Boys. What a wild opportunity for two weird fan bases to come together and become one. I know, oh you better turn that down. That's all right, said Design on set Design Mia. We have to Camilla, excuse me, Camilla is ripping up doing the lights and stuff like that. So let's just break down how this whole thing came to pass you when you decide you were going to come on this podcast. You're extremely extremely helpful. A lot of times it's taking you do this. You get radio sounds for a little bit. You have been very communicator ect Yeah, yeah, from the get go, which I truly appreciate. So aboutation is key. Communication is absolutely key. Let's say a week ago, let's call it ten days ago, there is this rumor, this rumbling going around around in the NFL community that some gentleman is with Jeffree Star on his way to Wyoming. You take a photo. I believe the first photo was this man's ankles with his with his vans.
Speaker 11: His ankles aren't that strong, but he runs fast.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that checks off my box. I am that is one now is the fast runner? Yeah? So during this like I now, the only reason I find this out is people are attaging is Tarya Lawan and Wyoming right now? Sorry, no, I loved it. This is this, This got us to this point now, which I think is.
Speaker 11: In Arizona, and I was already coming to the super Bowl. I've been before. I love it. It's fine. There's always fun parties, a lot of a lot of excitement, no doubt. So this is a great opportunity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is This is a great opportunity.
Speaker 11: Everyone thought that I was sleeping with you, but I'm really fucking one of your friends.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's the short version. That's the short version. He posted another photo of this gentleman wearing was it Gucci? It was something designer with his back to it. What a similar haircut to me?
Speaker 11: Like construction Yeah, fit, It was like this big denim right yeah, and so wyoming thing. And the color of the outfit does not match the t I think people were wondering that.
Speaker 3: That was a question too, because there's a gentleman that plays for the Cleveland Browns and who's that. His name is Wyatt Teller, Okay, and that was a name that was thrown around. Sorry why, I don't know you, but it seems like you're out of the world. Wildman.
Speaker 11: I'm busy right now. I'm booked this weekend. Call him, hit me up. Next week, no doubt about it. Yeah, so people are starting to remember there strying to say things. I tweet out because this is a fun thing for me, am I and Wyoming. Yeah, and you have humor and you're actually can have fun with Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's all about a comfortability, especially when you don't know what you are. Yeah. I'm kind of just figuring that out life out for myself now. I'm married with two kids, but I will switch up in a second if I have to. If life. If life gives you lemons, those lemons, right, that's what you do. So you how did you see that tweet? Because you obviously don't follow me. You follow one person on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I unfollowed everyone a few years ago for a mental cleanse because people are just getting too weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Then you unfollow someone and you still like them in real life, but you hate their content and they get they take it personal.
Speaker 3: That happened with aj Brown. He's a receiver for the Philadelphi Eagles now but was in the Titans. He unfollowed me, asked why because you played too much? Wow, I took that on getting blocked. He's about to win a Super Bowl probably, so you're verified.
Speaker 11: So I saw your tweet. Yeah, oh, if that's that's it. Yeah, that was it.
Speaker 3: That was it.
Speaker 11: It wasn't searching for it.
Speaker 3: I didn't know if people were tagging her or whatever.
Speaker 11: So yeah, then there was a lot of replies and then your name was popping up and I was like, who is this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what'd you think? Hot? Thanks for that. I needed that more than ever. It's been a rough week for me. Yeah, so you say you did you need an invite? And the game is officially being played, right, we're officially playing this multiplayer game on social media, and thank you a lot of the times. Yeah, she is a rocket. Yeah, I do appree.
Speaker 11: And she doesn't know are your acquaintances or other fellow teammates. Wives are busted. It looks like they just settled and wants to check hit. They didn't know what to do.
Speaker 3: Oh no, they're stuck. Is there anything that anybody that comes to mind? Specifically?
Speaker 11: Oh god, what was the wife that got really mad?
Speaker 3: That's what? Yeah? Yeah, do you think she's I don't actually don't know Henry Henry. Yeah, so people thought it was Henry. Yeah, and she got mad. Yeah, it must be a lot of questions that relationship possibly.
Speaker 11: Definitely a lot of personal issues, cause while well, see the thing is that she wrote me before, like paragraphs and they was like, I'm gonna use legal action if you don't, Dad, how do you do that? You can't. She's just I don't know if she made it up. Yeah, So I was gonna screenshot it and post that and be funny. And I was like, you know what, it's a new year. I'm just gonna be quiet good. So I actually swiped and deleted the DM. Ten minutes later, the bitch is back because you can tell when someone deletes it because it vanishes. Oh really she was back with the little short blurb and I was like, oh no, she's trying me.
Speaker 3: And so you went out to the masses to let them know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I just felt it was so annoying and insecure. I've never even heard of him before. Yeah, yeah, he's probably so mad. The next morning, like, you dumb bitch.
Speaker 3: Well, I actually know my agent. My agent was. I was on the phone with him because once you and I started talking, there was a possibil you're coming in the show. It's a big deal. And I was talking to him. He says, I have another player who is in a similar voat people were tagging him and he calls him at one am fucking pissed. Why the fuck is this dude doing this? I'm not like that, blah blah blah, all this ship. And then the next day he sends him my tweets of like, listen, just play into it. Yeah because just like there's a level of like listen, like people take themselves a little too seriously. That's and that's what and that's what happens. So it's if anything, this is gonna be really good for the NFL and for us it is. Yes, we're mending bridges. Maybe I'll have my own seat at the possibly A football is one of the more homophobic sports. See that's what I heard.
Speaker 11: But I've been to so many games and I've hung out with a lot of people, and I've never had that experience.
Speaker 3: It's more in the locker room. Yeah, because you do. You try to do a couple of things. You try to do a couple of things to mess with dudes. Hey, iin't about that shit. Yeah, they get frustrated, I.
Speaker 11: Know, because yeah, that's that ecological shit, yeah on them. Yeah that's actually a jo can laugh and normal you're just a normal person. So if you get really weird or insecure, or you take offense, there's some deep rooted things that they haven't dealt with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you think those individuals are finding their sexuality?
Speaker 11: Oh my god, demonic.
Speaker 3: That's got to be a tough life to live and not live your truth, just fighting to suck a dick and they won't do it. It's like, try it and move on. Yeah, try everything twice in life exactly. That's what you gotta do.
Speaker 11: What's crazy is these these random women have started dming me. I went to college with what's her name, Henry's wife. I don't know how to pronounce her name. It's okay, her name is awful.
Speaker 3: It's probably fair not to put it out there for her too, out of respect for her.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we don't want to get more mad. Yeah, put a hit on me, heybe.
Speaker 3: I feel like you've got way more connections than she does. Though, even though I don't know Henry's wife, do we pull that we find out who it is? Thank you?
Speaker 5: Her name?
Speaker 11: But oh, I'm not concerned. Wyoming has a lot of land, a lot of land. You've watched Yellowstone, right, I've seen Yellowstone yes, when they when they go to get rid of someone, where do they go?
Speaker 3: They go to that border?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 3: Is it that Wyoming?
Speaker 11: It's real, Yeah, it's actually real. It's a piece of land where this is.
Speaker 3: You're putting a lot of implications out there already, awful segue. We're not talking about this.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, I mean has a piece of land that has nothing to do with anyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and you can get rid of would if a situation came up where she pushed the line that much, she'd find herself in that piece of land.
Speaker 11: I don't think she's gonna call the hit man, but I definitely think she wants to Carol baskin me like she wants to get rid of me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 11: Has anyone talk to Henry? Should call him right now live.
Speaker 3: I don't have Henry's number her His wife name is Saren and it's Henry Who Henry Anderson? How do I know that name? Is the defensive lineman played for the Colts, played for the Panthers. White dude, right, it's got to be a white dude. Hello. That's why we're here, Yeah, that is why we're here. I don't know why. Yeah, that's it. That was stupid. This is why this is a terrible show. And you're on you're only making a better o.
Speaker 11: The black guys as sleep out there and like our NBA or rapper Yeah, and that's also another homophobic community.
Speaker 3: So how do you we like when we were into that, the rapper culture.
Speaker 11: They try to be all tough, but they're all down for anything, all of them. No, I don't want to say all.
Speaker 3: See that's where Robin. It's a small group of dudes that just love pussy. And I love pussy too.
Speaker 11: I just prefer men, so but men pussy, Yeah, no, all of it, all of it. Yeah, I love three sums, four sums, orgies.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because when were talking the other day, you say, I get back to this gang bang.
Speaker 11: I was on a zoom with my employees, so it was a mental gang bang.
Speaker 3: It was a mental gang bang.
Speaker 11: No, but I'm meant to anyone whoever's attractive, I'm meant to you.
Speaker 3: So when we go to this wyoming trip, what made you want to pussay about that and and do all that? Is it for the fun of the game, for the love of the game with a bird, Yeah.
Speaker 11: It's fine to cause a stir and he was down because he doesn't have any tattoos. And I did this game before a few years ago and there the person was discovered the next day, Yeah, because of they're tattoos. But it was just to be funny. So I don't know, I just want to start. We have twenty three letting everyone know we're here.
Speaker 3: We're here, and we're about it.
Speaker 11: Yeah and yeah, so no one has figured it out, which is great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he doesn't.
Speaker 11: Care if anyone at the end of the day may be found out later, but right now doesn't want to be on the news.
Speaker 3: So he's not openly out there. So we can take Karl Nazeb off the list. He loves the vagina really Yeah, he just likes to try on a different thing once in a while. Yeah, yeah, it gets boring. How long were you guys in Wyoming for? Oh god, we got snowed in.
Speaker 11: I felt bad because well, obviously season's over, yeah and I'm the new season, so we definitely got snowed in. But you know, we have a team there and ranch hands and assistants and we got had We had a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: And is that like your residence is actually Wyoming?
Speaker 11: I sold my house last year. Finally, is there a reason for that?
Speaker 3: You just wanted to?
Speaker 11: I have born a Rais firm from Huntington Beach. Really, I'm tired of California on board of it, you're over it, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'm a I'm stoked to have young because I know nothing about you. So I want to learn. I want to learn everything, like everything I possibly can. So in life, we're all playing characters. Yes, right now. The character of Jeffrey Starr is a provocative, controversial one. How did birth? How did you become that? So you grew up in Huntington Huntington Beach, Yeah.
Speaker 11: I've always just been fearless. So everyone else was like sun tanning and being surfers. I had like a ten inch mohawk, and I was very punk rock and I was joined to all the shows.
Speaker 3: Two Fan Oh I love them, Yeah, Fair Band of All Pass.
Speaker 11: So I grew up with like listening to Hate Breed and Layer and things like that.
Speaker 3: So, which is a which is a much different than the figure we're looking at right now, is Yeah.
Speaker 11: So when I went to all the shows looking like this, people respected me and I felt at home in the music scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And so as you get older. What how did this all come about when you're we're wearing dressers. We got the hair, we got the hair we have we do cosmetics. Is that the correct thing to say? Cosmetics?
Speaker 11: Yes, sir, and you have a cosmetics company in America.
Speaker 3: Oh brother, you're crushing. You're crushing the game right now. Makeup is my favorite. But I did music for a long time. So I've been on the Internet for twenty years since I was sixteen. That's a long time. Yes, So you found the internet as an outlet.
Speaker 11: All my successes, heartache, speilures, they've all been.
Speaker 3: Grown up everywhere. Yeah, that was that difficult for you at first, Like being on the Internet and putting yourself out there because the job I'm in, you're out there and people are You're being judged from a skill in a talent level, but not a personal You still care. There's ups and downs. I think I still get caught. I still got caught in the situation where if I play a game and there's ten great comments about me but one negative comment. I tend to focus a lot on that negative camera crazy they blame you for ruining the game. Has it happened yet? Oh? All the time? I've played over one hundred games in the NFL. I think it's happened over one hundred times like that. That is the situation. That's the world we live in.
Speaker 11: You get serious extremely like when their teams didn't make it the other day, the other day, when a week could ago two weeks ago, but three four weeks ago, right it came for blood. Yeah, it is. It's really like that.
Speaker 3: So do you do you think you in the beginning struggle with the that people are seeing everything in your life. Being on the internet for twenty years where things can get dug up all the time, relived.
Speaker 11: I've been canceled ten times. It's kind of like a after party. It's like a nice little it's a season for you. Yeah, you're only canceled if you really let someone cancel you, right, I believe, or if you actually do horrendous things. Right. Yeah, there's been so many lives made up about me at this stage, I just don't care.
Speaker 3: You don't care. But in the beginning, did you care?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course? Yeah? Yeah. What was like the hardest things for you to strugg that you struggled with people?
Speaker 11: I think maybe not knowing who I was because in the old days member of my space, Like, I really played into a character. So once I grew up, I let the real meat out more and that's when I became way bigger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you say you struggled with who you really were, like who were you pretending to be? Back then to outlandish? Like shock, I was all about the shock value. Yeah, and you don't think you're still about the shock value.
Speaker 11: Maybe at a way lower level.
Speaker 3: Brother, you were posting photos of you in an NFL player Oh, but with a pistol and a silencer on. It was not cool. Yeah, it's a bad ass. It's absolutely bad ass, and it's like, that's very what it qualifies outlandish.
Speaker 11: I just love at the end of the day, I'm a I'm a dude, right, I know I don't look like one sometimes, but I love gone sports, hunting, and I also love looking like this, So I think that's what shocks people.
Speaker 3: And when did you find out that? Like, Okay, if I just stick to my true self, then I'm solid. I've always been this way. Now, you just said a second ago that you were struggled with it for a little bit.
Speaker 11: You know, that's very true. But I think just being me looking the way I wanted to be was just like, this is the whay I'm either like me or don't you know?
Speaker 3: I love that? Yeah?
Speaker 11: So I think and I know and I'm not a snitch. So I think guys so comfortable hanging out with me, Yeah, because they know I'm not gonna kiss and tell?
Speaker 3: How did you get into put to a position where you were titled as not a snitch?
Speaker 11: Got a position? Well, there were positions time in the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just getting.
Speaker 11: No, Yeah, I just I've just never kissed and told. I had a lot of rumors about me, like everyone thought I fucked me a year ago.
Speaker 3: Mitch. Mitch's girlfriend is a huge fan of your Right, did you fuck Kanye?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: He's so short? Did he try to fuck you? No comment? That's all I needed? Clip it boys, and the interview is over. Yeah too short? Really?
Speaker 11: What am I gonna do with that? Floss? I don't know, Come on, stop. Kim is so small. Shout out to Cam. I love her, She's so little. As a friends, Yeah, we're acquaintances, right, you guys have been around each other.
Speaker 3: You're both in the same space, yes, and so during the space he could have been very easy for a guy like Kanye to come up to you and try to catch hands.
Speaker 11: Yeah, mm hmmm, it was more so fun hooking up with his friends. Okay, fellow rappers, we'll say, Okay, I'm a scorpio, I'm a sexual person, and I had a nice almost six year relationship and once that ended, it was just back on the hole train, you know, back on the for you. I was in love once it was great and I was time to get back to work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I love that. So Kanye's friends, they're in the game. Yeah, and it's easy for you. So, like, I feel like the gay community is tough because like you don't know who's gay and who's not? Right, did you? How do you figure out who's gay and who's not in what sense? I'm not like if you walk into a bar, you walk in, you see all of us. Let's say Jack's gay. Jack doesn't look gay from the standpoint of like who you would say, oh, this person's gay. For a mustache ride, you know, yeah, do you have a phenomenal mustache? Buddy? Yeah, that's fun. I needed that, But like, how do you how do you weed through that? Because I'm literally the reason why I asked these questions, is because we lived two completely different lives. Yes, And I'm literally actually sitting here. I'm trying to educate myself and the people listening.
Speaker 11: Most of different world, especially in Wyoming, all look like you guys. The gay population is so rare out there. Yeah, yeah, so why but even before being in LA for thirty years, right, most of my friends are straight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so how do you figure out who's gay?
Speaker 11: You just ask? But a lot of guys can hook up and not be gay. They're just them.
Speaker 3: See. I think that's a controversial to the subject. Like there's a phrase. You can be a painter. You can paint a thousand paintings and never be called a painter. But if you stuck one dick here, a cockstucker for life. But what if you get a dick suck and just like it? That's the game we're playing. Dude, Dude, did I see in their dick sucked? Yeah?
Speaker 11: By who cares who it is? I don't know if you go back in a gay time of it's a valid point, that is, that is a good point. You don't have to complicate it. Yeah, we were really all put on this earth way back in the day as caveman, right, and everyone is just fucking and procreating. Right, there's no feelings and marriages and sensitivity and all this shit. We added that later. So men were put on this earth to fuck, And I'm that bessel. It's just simple psychology, you know, when guys get bored of there, whoever they maybe they want to go to something else, or maybe they've never explored because of religion and politics, and they're dumb parents teaching them that hey, this is wrong and boys are blue and girls are pink. So now we live in a different world. I think it's just not the case. You can open up your mind, your hands, your mouth, your legs, and you just be yourself.
Speaker 3: It seems like religion is definitely like the key piece in that. Like there's I've known people. I know an individual that was actually married at one point to a woman and was questioning a sexuality consistently. Let me went to conversion therapy because of from a religious standpoint. Lord, that's crazy, truly figuring out who he is. Yeah, and now he's he's gay and that's just like that's his deal, and he's super comfortable with where he is. Okay, So that's crazy. Yeah, but when do you think from a from a child's standpoint, when you're talking to somebody, they're a young eight year old boy, like, we we don't know, we have no idea what we want. We don't want, I have no idea. People who argue if they say they were born that way or they came into it.
Speaker 11: Be attracted to someone and they don't know what it means.
Speaker 3: Right, when do you think it's like an appropriate time for to let that child? I guess ask those type of questions and understand those types of things. They can ask them.
Speaker 11: But I think when a parent tries to direct them to a certain way too young?
Speaker 3: Not it?
Speaker 1: Not it?
Speaker 11: No, if you if your daughter looks like a tomboy, doesn't mean she wants to be a boy. It means she wants to explore her creativity and you should he be her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like a hard thing, like the transgender thing is, like I just don't understand it. Yeah, so I just like I do my best to be like, hey, people do whatever they want. But I they say, like the brains that developed many layers. There's so many layers.
Speaker 11: Yes, all of you fucking hate it.
Speaker 3: No, it's just crazy.
Speaker 11: It's it's mentally complicated because our culture has made it more complicated. Yeah, that's the problem, it seems like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it definitely seems that way because the brain's not developed twenty five.
Speaker 11: I'm not into all the other bullshit. I think, what other bullshit?
Speaker 1: They?
Speaker 11: They and them and all that extra ship that we added during the pandemics. Everyone's so bored on their fucking houses, they just started to make up more ship.
Speaker 3: And more, more stuff, more stuff.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's where like conservatives like me, because I'm just real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you do have a conservative vibe.
Speaker 11: To them, your trans your male or your female, and you're standing on that so mad when I say that, how are you a they? What the fuck does that mean? It's stupid, is what it is. Yeah, but you need someone like me that looks like me to say it, because if you say it, it turns into your homophobic You hate trans people, you hate gays, and it's just how you feel. You don't hate anyone, you just think it's stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I could sit here, I could see you're comfortably on camera and say, like I, I truly just don't understand it. And that's as long as you're go. Yeah, it doesn't you're yeah, and then you like you said, like you are the perfect vessel for this type of situation. Yeah, you are you steamheading that? Are you making sure that people know? Hey, listen, there are.
Speaker 11: A lot about it because I love doing certain things like in the gun world or like you know, and I go to a lot and do a lot of podcasts for things that not beauty related, and I think that's what's fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I got you. Yeah, Well, how did you start your beauty empire? Oh?
Speaker 11: So I did music for a long time. Yes, he was almost say what kind of music did you do? So I was going to go to college to be a psychologist, and then my Space happened and I created a character and I it went really big and viral before viral was a word, and I was like the first person to me. I called it me and Paris Hilton, and we capitalized way back in the day on how to make money off of being a personality from internet and TV.
Speaker 3: Now were you friends of Paris Hilton on this time?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: That's awesome. Still to this day, she's always been a real.
Speaker 3: Really, that's awesome, And I would love to see a photo of you two together. There's some on there. Yeah Google, do you know what that is? Good?
Speaker 11: You know a Google bought that up. Yeah, he's not OnlyFans right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, you said you're not on only fans. Why would he be on only fans if you're not on there?
Speaker 11: Any of you actually subscribed to girls on there and it actually is usable? Or is it all a scam?
Speaker 3: I don't have an only fans account.
Speaker 11: Someone's flying.
Speaker 3: It's a scam. I just don't like, I don't know if you want to get off what do I want to follow a creator and like pay them money and do all these things Like it's just so at a cameo meets porn, right, that's like the whole the whole idea behind it.
Speaker 11: So last year they offered me a lot of money and I was gonna do it. We shot some content and then I was like, eh, this is not for me, Like I don't need the money. No, yeah, yeah, another thing to do. And I was like, no, that's not the route we're going.
Speaker 3: But if you're gonna do it anyway and you're comfortable, why not If you're gonna fuck yeah, you don't mind being.
Speaker 11: Viewed fucking photos on my phone? We're in private jets, sucking dick and all this stuff, and it was great fun. Thanks for taking those. But you know, yeah at perfect lighting.
Speaker 3: You yeah, you do a phenomenal job of life.
Speaker 11: It would have been the best.
Speaker 3: We had an extra one, that'd be nice. Make sure of it all this. Thank you, yes, thank you very much. So you do all this content. You're on jets, we're sucking dick, We're having a great time. Penises are flying everywhere, and you think you're self. I don't want to do only fans anymore.
Speaker 11: Yeah that crazy. Yeah, why ciritfolder on my phone because I just wasn't right and my team was like, do you really wanted to do this? So I have an autobiography coming out at the end of the year. I'm working on a TV show for my ranch. I've raised three hundred ti bet in yaks and I have camels and a full operation and weoyt we sell meat. We're the biggest meat operation for yaks in America.
Speaker 3: Now, I've never consumed a yak before.
Speaker 11: The healthiest red meat in America.
Speaker 3: Effect to what everyone else, they said about bison, and at one point they said that about cows.
Speaker 11: I know, but the USCA is a liar, just more once there's more education. So I'm helping yax science right now with the University of Wyoming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're slowly taking down the YAC population. I am vegetarian. Oh I'm just kidding. I was going just trying to be unique in the situation. So MySpace comes out, You're You're like, hey, fuck the psychology thing. I'm done with this. Yeah, and then it just blew up. So I did, and then I what made it blow? So you you were the music is what blew up? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Well I think people everyone just signing up to this crazy platform and social media was so new and green. It was the biggest site on the planet. And I was posting pictures pretending to throw up cereal and all this fucking crazy ship.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I came going to the number one people on there. So you, yeah, you were a trailblazer for the viral community.
Speaker 11: Before it all. So then I did music. You did music, and it became I was Were you any good?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: It was fun? Was it like depeche Mode? Punk rock?
Speaker 3: Pop? Electronic? Got you like a postal service? Yeah? Okay, we got.
Speaker 11: Really big, big independent. Then I signed with acon Comvic Music. There's pictures of me parastan Acon on Google.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Acon, Oh yeah, hey Kesha really hell yeah? But Jack Jack from the back ropes there went to Jack's high school right Tennessee. Wow, that's cool. I love it out there. Yeah, you see you out there for Bretta conference every year.
Speaker 11: So makeup got me into the gun world and all these cool things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like of Burretta.
Speaker 11: Mister Barretta, his girlfriend is a influencer in Italy and she really loves my page. So living in Wyoming, we can actually you know, open carry, can steal carry. You can have a silencer on your gun next to you in the seat, and it's normal. In la'd probably get shot and killed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can only have like three rounds in La anyway. Horrible.
Speaker 11: So I post a Baretta and my cup holder with my red bull, like good morning everyone, because that I can post these things now and buy them. So she sees it shows him and Barretta reposted me, and I was like, this is my one shot, baby, So I go, hey, would I want to do a custom pink gun for me? He and they were like, yeah, when you want to fly to Italy, we'll fly you here. Oh no, shit, We've done two projects now and I'm just like, they're unreal.
Speaker 3: What was that process?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Going over there like other facilities is incredible. Yeah.
Speaker 11: So they're one of the only gun manufacturers that are family owned stale, So for five hundred years, they're all the wars.
Speaker 3: They are stayed to themselves. She kept it in the family the entire time.
Speaker 11: I do over a billion dollars and sorry and buy our arms a year. So I'm very beginto guns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can figure that out in the small time. I did no homework on this episode.
Speaker 11: At all, So I'm like, I think like one hundred and twenty now, so they made me a custom pistol and then they just did me a submachine gun of c X four.
Speaker 3: Now, let me let me play Devil's advocate. Let me be the person that doesn't like the Second Amendment. I like the Second Amendment. Let me play this who needs one hundred and twenty guns?
Speaker 11: A collector, someone that left the rich and fucking bored say less. He's like that, seems like you've done that.
Speaker 3: I'm so tired of that at that question not from you, just well, it's the first time I'm asked that I.
Speaker 11: Don't need anything, right, I don't need you know what I mean? I want it?
Speaker 3: That makes sense the American way.
Speaker 11: I know people when foreigners come and visit, they think it's so crazy how many guns are in Wyoming. We're like ten ten per capita at per house.
Speaker 3: For real, it was like fifteen houses in America that has the sanctions. If the government took our guns away, which will never happen, probably that Wyoming is clear, go to clear and free. Oh for real.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we're like, we're going to the pink bunker. You're not taking my shit, no doubt.
Speaker 3: What if What would you do if two guys showed up to your house said they're not there for that. Oh they said, we'll get to that in a second. Okay, but we want all your guns. Put them in the back right here. Oh they're trespassing, so they're getting blasted. Hello, stands your fucking ground. I would love that commenting me, officer, I'm scared for my life. Bang. Yeah, just like that. Bang. I'd be scared about that. I'm kind of a pussy when it comes to that. No one's own gun trust passed.
Speaker 11: I have a thousand acres, I have big gates and the security guard and cameras and motion detectors.
Speaker 3: And no one's getting the yaks.
Speaker 11: Or really friendly to me, but they'll gor ya.
Speaker 3: Really, I don't know anything about yacks. I ain't got nothing. So my space is blown up. I feel like we're all over the place on this thing. Okay, my space is blown up. Things going good. You're faking throwing up cereal. You're doing a band that resembles blank win A two meets the Postal Service, some forty ones touched in there a little bit, and you watch it all.
Speaker 11: I don't reach the success that I think I should be at.
Speaker 3: I'm signing what numbers are we talking about to reach the success?
Speaker 11: Like low album sales but concerts sold out, there's thousands of people. The merch sales are insane. So I signed a deal and it doesn't go according to plan, and I become a slave to the music industry, like Kesha and like all these others, and I get controlled sheet and my career gets ruined. They don't do anything that I want, and they just dumb down everything. They like how crazy I am, and then they want to ruin my vision and make it like Disney punk.
Speaker 3: So it was just like, oh, and that made you go to I was heartbroken. I was depressed. It was awful.
Speaker 11: I was in this little two bedroom apartment and NoHo just stuck like what the Fuck's so fired everyone? And I was like, I want to go back to what I love, and that's makeup. So I asked a friend for a loan and I took my life savings that I had and made.
Speaker 3: Three lipstick colors.
Speaker 11: That was twenty fourteen, and now I've probably sold almost twenty million lipsticks since then, and it's just been insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Who I started as just like a little whim on e commerce, on my little site and it's sold out in twenty minutes. I paid the guy back in five minutes. Crazy, And then I invested a lot of these people that get new money, they just blow it all. They want to be cool on Instagram, they want the cars to close, the jewelry.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 11: That's great if you can actually afford it, and half of these people can't.
Speaker 3: So yeah, they're leasing it. They're on lease. They're leasing it.
Speaker 11: You own Rice, because once the money goes away, she's fucking his homie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're all on lease or know what's her name, She'll probably be gone soon someday. The girl that was getting pissed at you in the NFL girl, I don't want to say her name again. I feel bad stand her name. I don't want to guess her dude, Henry Anderson. Sorry, Bob heartbing through this.
Speaker 11: She's pregnant and she's ever bored and too tired and he needs a substitute.
Speaker 3: Call me, yeah hardly, and then we can connect that. I have your number now. My dms are open, open for business.
Speaker 11: What's scary, though, is since all this has happened and I've posted my friend, other players have hit me up.
Speaker 3: No way, dah now you off camera. That's what I was gonna say. You did say. You're gonna show me a couple of things as long as I'm trustworthy. I don't know how I'm doing in that situation that we'll find out at the end of this whole thing. You're sociopathic, A little bit psychology major, you are? You are a little That is Tanner. He is absolutely sociopathic. Like you don't like humans much, but you like animals. Yeah, Tanner likes humans. Tannre's one of the guys here later. No Uner, Tanner and I have no since we were five years old. Nicotine, Zin, do you want one? Stop? You want what is that a pouch?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: It's a pouch right here? Yeah, oh my god, my ranch hands use this. They always need to exsult theirs people. You want to try one? Absolutely not through outstanding. I've never even smoked a cigarette. That's right, we did have, but this is not a cigarette. This is nicotine.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you follow biohackers at all, but they say that nicotine is good for focus and multitasking.
Speaker 11: So also said that about anal.
Speaker 3: There it is.
Speaker 11: That's why I've created a billion dollar company through rental.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really worth a billion dollars or you're fluffing it up for us a little bit. The makeup brand, how's it a hundred million? I'll lower it. I'll lower it. That stuck so that it was a billion.
Speaker 11: I'll be modest, not a bianaire, just a low millionaire.
Speaker 3: In eight What was your thought process when you decided I'm not making I'm not making enough money, I'm not doing I'm not as famous as I want to be.
Speaker 11: Okay, I'm not as famous as I want to be.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go and take the sleep of faith and do how's miss You've already said you're a confident individual, but there's ever a time you're like questioning, am I able to do this?
Speaker 11: I've being confident with the music, so I was like, wow, I really got to do something that makes me happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So I was like, I love makeup. This is what I've always been good at. I said, you make up on celebrities and musicians and all these things. So but I'm like, I want to create a line and be like the future of beauty. So I started this brand and then I saw what was happening on social media and YouTube was really big back then in twenty fifteen, sixteen seventeen and all that. Yeah, so I hopped on that train and became the biggest beauty YouTuber. I was like, let me just try this. And I thought that the other people are doing and they're also fucking boring. They're all liars, and I'm like, what the hell? So I started a YouTube. Now we're billions of views later, and I just quit eight years later, No way, three months ago.
Speaker 3: I quit. Yeah, why'd you quit?
Speaker 11: Burnt out?
Speaker 3: You don't seem like a person that gets burnt out. He's a first, many.
Speaker 11: Orgies on it at all as many orgies?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that you've done. You feel like the massage? Is that fly? Yeah? You feel you seem like a worker. I love working. Yeah, twenty four to seven. Yeah, yeah, and so you just you're over the YouTube game. It's done. I've done it all. I showed.
Speaker 11: I showed every aspect.
Speaker 3: Of my life. So do you feel for one and more? Do you feel fulfilled from a fame standpoint? Yes, you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Is it everything you thought it would be?
Speaker 11: And what's that fame?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because I think when we're all kids, I would sit there when I was five, ten years old, thing, I'm be a pro baseball player, I'm gonna be a famous actor or something like that.
Speaker 11: And then you see the Internet and you think that all these things that these people have are fulfilling, and they're not that fulfilling. But no one wants to hear that when they're struggling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think Jim Carrey said, that's all like an asshole.
Speaker 11: No, when you buy everything you've ever wanted, it doesn't actually fulfill you. Yeah, it's fun, obviously, it's fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: You're like a cosmetic Dan Bolzerian yes, less steroids. Less steroids, yeah, less STD's got there. Jim Carrey has a line where he says that, uh, he wishes everybody can become successful and famous, to realize that's not what really matters. So you do all this shit. You're extremely successful human being. You have literally have an autobiography coming about yourself. Your stud Thank you. Where do you find your fulfillment? Oh?
Speaker 11: So during the pandemic, I wasn't being fulfilled anymore. I had done everything I ever wanted to do, and I really wanted land and to be around animals, and I really wanted to be a rancher. And it sounds so out of pocket, but I love challenges nothing. I got a pocket at this point. So I've already done so much. What was next? So I bought a lot of land, and I bought a few animals, and then I saw the vision and just became obsessed with ranching. And then I was like, well, how do we make money? Because I can't just sit around and join anything. Sadly my problem. And yact meat is such a niche market, it's so healthy. I was like, I want to make yack meet.
Speaker 3: So how did you find out that's such a healthy.
Speaker 11: Googling and meeting yack ranchers and like where did where are the yack Wyoming?
Speaker 3: Colorado?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: For real? Yeah, you were coming in there on their turfs.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, some of them are mad that dude.
Speaker 3: There's like forty five people that live in Wyoming. There's like you pissed on half of them at least.
Speaker 11: No, they hate me.
Speaker 3: Do you get do you get looks when you're walking down the street you in.
Speaker 11: Your people just want photos or pick you know, they know who you are and they're really cool. People in Wyoming are really sweet, Like if your car breaks down, there'll be ten people.
Speaker 3: To help you.
Speaker 11: Or if you're in La they're like, ah die.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah dude. Literally it's a lawless player. Yeah. Do you think you'll ever go back to La? No?
Speaker 11: I was there yesterday. I felt nothing fair enough. Yeah that is a fair enough there though. Shout out to all my amazing employees. I haven't had employees that ship make up all day and help me run my business and make things come to life.
Speaker 3: If you're done with YouTube and all that.
Speaker 11: Your Instagram or the new thing, the new thing I mean, TikTok is obviously the future. See I tried that game, and you gotta evolve, but you don't have to. You play sports for a living, not for long. I'm old now stop. I am for my profession. I am a old person.
Speaker 1: Is he?
Speaker 3: Oh? I'm wow? How are your joints all right? I had ACL surgery seventeen weeks ago. Yesterday, my second one in three years. Turned my head to the left too fast. It hurts a little bit. I got this finger. This little boy right there is still broken this Yeah that's busted. Huh. But those are the cool war stories I get to tell now. Yeah, of course. Yeah, hopefully the concussions don't like take me out.
Speaker 11: And but you have a very successful podcast. So what's after sports?
Speaker 3: I don't know. That's a great question. I think the reason why, part of the reasonhy I asked you the question of a filment is I'm looking for the same thing as well. Married, I have two kids. That part of my life is extremely fulfilled. But and this is amazing. I wish Will could be here because I think you'd really enjoy Will. He is in tu s on Arizona getting his passport. We're going to Cabo on Wednesday. On Wednesday, Yeah, are you coming? I can. Yeah, the extra room. Yeah, well I was going to give it to you guys, but now that's the purpose of the trip. Hang out, relax. Have you been to Cabo of course? He said.
Speaker 11: Guess we're booked. Yeah, I guess we're going. Well, I'm friends with the cartel. So if you need anything, just text me.
Speaker 3: I will absolutely text you. I will absolutely text you on that. But that's what that's I do wonder, like, what see I would I we're actually crazier. We would go because we can. We will be there. We will be there the fifteenth to the nineteenth.
Speaker 11: Will it gets his dick suck like that? He's never coming home?
Speaker 3: I don't know, dude, You know I know.
Speaker 5: He will.
Speaker 3: Dude, there was a plan why God didn't want him here today. God saved him. Yeah, yeah, man, can only imagine how you would have handled that situation. Yeah, yeah, you guys should come.
Speaker 11: Well, we're on Will's lap right now. I feel like you think so, Yeah, he may have a smoke. You have making me some more. You've seen Will not in person? Have you seen photos of him?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Have you seen photos of him before his teeth?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 11: Have you seen photos of me before my teeth? No, fucking mom, have.
Speaker 3: Your teeth done? Come on, I'm getting my teeth don in a couple. Yeah, those are fantastic.
Speaker 11: Mine are like the best, are not blocky or weird looking.
Speaker 3: Did you ever get worried about getting too white?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: They don't look too white? I'm saying that that's like my fear because I'm getting my teeth done in a few weeks. Are you really? I'm really excited. Who's getting it? Who's doing it? I mean, I'm guy in Nashville, Tennessee. Do you have somebody for me that I should do instead?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: And they're in Atlanta and they're way better. No offense to here. Shitty Dennis. Look at that? Look at that? Oh wow, he's from Bontaire, Missouri.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She give give the boy his flowers. Bro, noone on that I'm a killer on Netflix is from Missouri. It makes sense. It makes sense. We're going we will be in Tell no, my teeth are bad?
Speaker 1: What are you?
Speaker 11: What are you actually doing there?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 11: The girl wife's coming?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tanner's coming. My sociopathic friend. He actually kind of lives in Taba right now. My brother in law's coming.
Speaker 11: Me in the eyes is like he wants to eat me, like tear me up. Part think he's maybe in very dammer this is that's his teeth now, Yeah, it's so much. It's an upgrade like you've never seen before.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 11: It's weird, like went from a three to seven.
Speaker 3: Do you think he's just a seven? Yeah? Kids got ass though, see I like ass on a straight guy. Yeah, he's got ass. But your tanner's going, Quinn's going, My wife's going, and Will's wife is going. Who's watching the kids. My nanny's watching the kids. You know, I'm all right, what's that so privileged? Yes? Absolutely? People watching my eight dogs right now? You have eight dogs?
Speaker 11: Yeah, and I have three hundred yacts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the yax I feel like you just let them out there. You check them every once in a while. But eight dogs sounds like such a ridiculous.
Speaker 11: Little Granians they're awesome. They're all a unit. They're a team.
Speaker 3: A baitch walla guy. Huh, you know, like twallows, dude, I think they're awesome. Get mashching hoodies and Shiitians are like yaks.
Speaker 11: They're really diva and they have big hair and they look luxurious.
Speaker 3: I don't like palm radians. Yeah, I feel like asshole. Now it wasn't all going to be sunshine and rains with us, So what's gonna happen? Are you still you said I'm done with you too? Yeah? So with with cosmetics? Where are you going with that? Now? What is the next thing for your brand?
Speaker 11: So, so the pandemic kind of fucked up the beauty industry and now it's finally coming back.
Speaker 3: Well, how did fuck up the beauty industry there? Because you can still you did well?
Speaker 11: You know, like as far as like people were all stuck indoors and they weren't going out. They weren't going anywhere. Everyone was wearing masks, they wearing lipstick, they weren't going out every night, they weren't doing get readies and skincare skyrocketed and self care. So I think everyone looked in the mirror and was like, oh, wow, I look like shit, or maybe I should care about myself a little more. So makeup selves really slumped. We did really great, I think because my brand's innovative, Our formulas are amazing and I'm just fucking crazy. So but the future is just expanding this brand. We're ninety years is this year in November it's a long time.
Speaker 3: That is a that is a long time by quick. Do you take a focus in your brand to make sure it's like more of the holistic side or beauty is the number one thing? What do you mean, like like you see like if you take medicine, for instance, people are now walking away from the standard doctors even from vaccines with kids give them all those complex things. They're going more holistically with vaccine. Make you shake too.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, I'm saying my makeup brand is like vegan and lah blah blah. But I'm I don't dive into the crazy everything you don't Yeah, landish, I can't have crazy boring like packaging and recyclable packaging is great.
Speaker 3: Something wrong with that. It's not for you, though. I was talking about like the what's.
Speaker 11: In everything's good and it's it's very it's very clean.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, man, I minded to get my hand on some of that stuff. No, Yeah, we don't test on animals. We test on married guys. Really, that's some of the package says I'll have to be your next torture by an easy torture men, I will be next. Yeah, we did talk about doing something like that. I think it'll be very funny.
Speaker 11: Can you guys imagine him in a full face of makeup?
Speaker 3: I think I would look fantastic. You have really good so that's a good start. Thank you. Actually, base is good. I've been doing a lot of face stuff, so I thank you for noticing. Is your wife helping you? Yes? I would not have ever known my cat? Please do?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I told you before because a lot of brands are shit sucks and it's just some dumb celebrity like your sh it's.
Speaker 3: The best and no other brand is even worth it. He gets it there, it is the Kardashians. They also do makeup and all that stuff. Sure do you? Did they do it before you or after you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 11: That's a m both because that's so many different ages. Now, yeah, fucking haar him over?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 3: Was there? You said your guys are friends? Was there a level of like, yeah, is there a competitive or you're still friends? About it?
Speaker 11: Because I had I have a huge brand, but I also review makeup for a living and people really trust me. When I was reviewing the brand, I think I definitely tarnished and fucked up a lot of people's sales.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah, yeah, it's you say it's bad. It's bad. I they're gonna, they're gonna believe you. Yes, you have sixty million subscribers on YouTube or whatever. It is crazy. Yeah, it's fucking wild.
Speaker 11: Yeah, lover love and hate lever hate.
Speaker 3: So do you are you guys cool with that whole situation or is it kind of like, yeah, well.
Speaker 11: When we've all seen each other, it's it's normal now. But I feel but imagine though you wake up this is I guess similar to what's happening recently, and Kim just sees a rumor that her husband's fucking me like, that's probably annoying, that's probably care and kind of made a joke about it, which is the.
Speaker 3: Best way to handle shit.
Speaker 11: Why would you lash out when you know your man's not unless he's been on a few trips and went vacant.
Speaker 3: So but you said you would never You couldn't even floss with that. Oh, I don't give my Henry. Oh Henry, yeah, oh Hennis. It always comes back to Henry, dude. I feel so bad, Henry. I apologize.
Speaker 11: It was a few other ones I felt really bad for.
Speaker 3: Sorry. Cole. Oh no, if I out who Cole is call? Who is that to do? That's the tight end for the Bears. I thought that was him.
Speaker 11: Really, yeah, maybe it is. It's not, it's not, it's not just kidding a letter.
Speaker 3: Oh stop, come on, dude, the world's gonna explode. And that's all I want. I'm just gidding poor Coal. I was gonna reach out to him and say sorry. But then what if he actually wants to hang out, then that's a dub for you. And if you're interested, what does he look like?
Speaker 11: Can we pull him up? See, we'll see about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw Buddy's tummy when you when you when you posted that photos, like Buddy was jacked up whoever you were with in Wyoming and he said he knew me. That makes it all so much more interesting. He's like, we'll tell him in Cabo. Yeah, Cabo fifteenth to the nineteenth. Have you been to Cabo? You've obviously been cab you're a world traveler. Is not the greatest mansion next door to you? Guys available for me to rent? So right there, Dje, that's arms.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he's pretty hot.
Speaker 3: He looks like an all American boy.
Speaker 11: Is this one single or no? He's perfect, dude, he's low key really hmmm, who says that.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 11: And I'm six foot, so someone's lying. Are you six ft? Just six foot? That was apart conversation. I don't know why I'm not attracted to short people.
Speaker 3: Really, man, I feel like I need to get I had to think of more stuff because this is awesome. But I also don't know what I'm not asking. Go ahead, Jackie, I'm gonna repeat the question.
Speaker 12: This is from our good friend Jordan Smith back home, and to ask Jeffrey if Michayla used fake eyelashes and her laoreal telescopic lift TikTok hashtag mess carrogate. So for all of the men who have no idea what I just said, and you set the scene and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, explain that.
Speaker 11: I just I have no idea team player drama or team dramas. In the beauty world. There's personality dramas. And someone allegedly recently did a review it was a paid sponsorship and it said paid sponsorship really tiny. We can barely see it. I mean, these girls are getting like two hundred and fifty thousand dollars per post from these brands, if not more. I would do that, yeah, but will you would you? If your audience trusts you would you lie to them, ruin your integrity and just do it for the cash.
Speaker 3: No, I was just thinking about I what I'm lying about. I would anything I can lie about that would ruin the integrity.
Speaker 11: Really kind of obvious. She still hasn't addressed it, so I said, allegedly, because there really is no final answer. I've asked for an answer, I've been put on red.
Speaker 3: Really, which kind of gives us the answer we have? And what's your name? Mackenzie michaela.
Speaker 11: Mikayla's grave. I just think she lied in her ad. So it turned into this really big thing. And then I came out of the woodwork and said, Hi, you know you're full of shit?
Speaker 3: Do you know this person?
Speaker 11: Yes, I'm the queen of reviewing, and I felt there was some lies happening, you know. So I don't think these people should take a check because they already get so many opportunities, so many free makeup trips and brands. There's so many things they get, and they could do pay things in an organic way, not lie.
Speaker 3: They should just pay you. It seems like you'll give the straight answer. Episode of Time Ray.
Speaker 11: Is the massacre was actually great and she didn't need to lie. So that's why I don't understand it. People want to look better. What's your worst product?
Speaker 3: You sell? My word? What's the stuff that's not good? I say, we're about being honest. What's whatever your stuff sucks?
Speaker 1: None of it?
Speaker 3: Come on where I swear my dad gotta be one thing you just don't love we have. We have a gear that I'm not a huge fan of. We shouldnt have made it, I'm not gonna say, and I just wouldn't wear Huh. I'm just saying, but I'm not the one. It's not for us, it's for the people. We're for the boys. I'm always than one now, absolutely, So there's nothing that you think isn't.
Speaker 11: I'm so proud of my brand and all my formulas. I'm I can't think of anything where I'm like eugh, because I wouldn't have. I only put out things I want to do and I can afford to make it exactly how I want, which I'm grateful for.
Speaker 3: The Uh have you guys looked up the Twitter questions? Look up at Twitter questions?
Speaker 5: We interrupt this episode to tell you about Fitbod. Obviously we're all starting the new year getting Jack twenty twenty three with the best intentions. When it comes to our fitness routine, if I had my shirt off, you could tell that I've been on my game, and fitbod is a big reason for that. The fitbod app creates a workout program that's personalized to your goals, fitness level, and available equipment. It learns from your previous workouts and adapts as you improve. Start making progress towards your fitness goals today with twenty five percent off a fitbod subscription. Just pick a fitness goal, select your equipment, and fitbod will create a custom workout for you. Your program also changes based on your personal progress for maximized results, and a full year of fitbod is less than the cost of a single session with a personal trainer. Jack put us through a fitbod workout and az immediately we were all chiseled. So you want to get chiseled, and you want to keep up your fitness habit With a personalized workout program from fitbod, you can do that and you get twenty five percent off your subscription or try the app for free at fitbod dot me, slash bustin that's f it t bo d dot me slash busting back to the episode.
Speaker 11: Ooh, I think my first product I had no idea what ever turned that big. It was a liquid lipstick. There's only a few on the market at the time, which is a product that's liquid. It goes on and then it doesn't move. So you can eat pizza, you can give head, you can talk for hours, and the formula stays put. So my formula went really viral. It's the best one on the market still. Yeah, to this day. That was a great question, JP, that was a fantastic question. And so the liquid lipstick made me wealthy. I will say it's a catapult to the brand.
Speaker 3: I love that. Yeah. Before we get in those questions, Mitch did bring up something about you being involved with the Illuminati. What about it? I've heard you're or where I heard you're involved. Are you absolutely not. I'm not near famous enough to do that. You don't have to be famous. How do I get in? Well, turn the cameras off cut that, like they could go black. They could go black for a second and then bring it back.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 11: Is it the Illuminati in gang science?
Speaker 3: Is the Illuminati? Is the Illuminati real? Yes? Are there any other secret societies other than Illuminati that maybe don't get as much press.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but they're evil and I don't fuck with them.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Illuminati is not evil. They don't do like blood sacrifices. See. The problem is when there's people in control of anything, they get greedy egos, so they ruin things and they make it evil. Here to elaborate, no, okay, fair enough, And as the Illuminati like celebrity based or their politicians also involved with that, it's just money based.
Speaker 11: And then the celebrities are used as a vessel.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, how much money? How much money does someone have to make to be in or what or what you're willing to do to not be broken anymore? What does that mean? Yeah, you speak in riddles like you give me just enough where I'm like, I don't know, you have.
Speaker 11: To so I don't get my plane bombed or killed later.
Speaker 3: You know, it's your fear for your life When you're speaking right now, it.
Speaker 11: Kind of turns me on.
Speaker 3: I love living on the edge, like you never know if you're gonna get JFKD. That is, if you have you were worried about that. Has there ever been a time you were like fuck someone might besides, uh, that wife mm hmm, yeah, she's not really gonna do shit. Has there ever been a time that your care to comment on that you were worried that people were actually going to try and kill you? Ooh? Was there ever a time? Mmm?
Speaker 11: Maybe?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I mean I tested the waters recently to see if anyone would come after me. How did you trest the waters just by saying a few things? What'd you say? I left LA and I broke ties with a lot of people, and I stopped sucking with also the lumnating stuff. Yeah, so I'm still here for now for now. Yeah, what if I get killed on this trip, you can get the last interview. You're welcome, Thank you so much. That would be Hey, numb bees for the boys.
Speaker 3: Numb bees, we're actually the ones contracted to kill you, and we just lured you into this podcast. Let's go. This is it? How do you want to go out? How do you want to die? Full firing squad? While I'm nutting?
Speaker 11: But do you have something covering your eyes? Cigarette in the mouth or no, I don't know. Tea bagged? There's nothing like being tea bagged on a Sunday morning. Yeah, right before I turned on the game, the big.
Speaker 3: Game, when your boy's playing it before the playoffs happen, because he's not going to make the playoffs.
Speaker 11: No, his team's fucking dumb.
Speaker 3: His team is bad.
Speaker 11: No, they're great. What was the record this year? Oh my god, I can't. I can't.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm not I'm not here to I'm not here to expose a fellow player. Let me say what I said? His name?
Speaker 11: You weren't listening.
Speaker 3: Oh god, well we got it running back, boys, run it back. What questions do we have?
Speaker 11: Who's going to win the Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: Philadelphi Eagles? Oh? Yeah, who do you think she won the Super Bowl?
Speaker 11: I don't know, I really don't know. I was surprised those teams were the last two? Why Kansas did?
Speaker 3: You can't ever you can ever bet against in the Philadelphi Eagles are possibly the best.
Speaker 11: Most wall in nineteen then the Chiefs were there. City in the Super Bowl was in Miami?
Speaker 3: What year?
Speaker 11: A few years ago? I went to that.
Speaker 3: I was three years ago. That was Chiefs one.
Speaker 1: I was there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was fun, that was cool. The Chiefs won.
Speaker 11: So do you think the Chiefs are going to win yeah, but a lot of my employees my brand love the Eagles, So they're why I love the Eagles because they're from a lot of them from Philly for some reason, and they're terrifying fan based.
Speaker 3: I know they're terrifying place. What questions we have from mister Jeffrey Starr? Who is your dream hookup? Oh? Wow, I don't think of that question.
Speaker 11: I already had it. Well, yeah, they have several Grammys and they're in the hip hop category and they will massacre me if I say their name Becau.
Speaker 3: They're also Illuminati. It's a jay z no. Uh uh oh jay Z? Do you know jay Z?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, you're not in the Luminati, then he's not in I don't know what's going on over there. Hip hop's weird. They're all weird. Why do you say that?
Speaker 11: All freaks? They're all into everything and there's just a lot of weird stuff.
Speaker 3: Going on over there. We should say more.
Speaker 11: NFL is a lot more safer. I feel like the NFL being safer like and what way is the NFL safer? There's less games and trickery and weird shit.
Speaker 3: But what trick were we talking about is sexual trickery?
Speaker 11: No? Just like like the hip hop community, like the lifestyle.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just different. So it's a way different game. Yeah, and then the NFL is not as much. That's it's more fun. They're more simple fun. Yeah, it's an objective like goal sport. Yes, okay, what else we got? Oh? Go ahead, Mitch, this is coming from Midge where you are. Yeah, she's okay with anything that happens.
Speaker 11: Say we're making an of.
Speaker 3: Yes, how come you guys decided to get camels on the ranch? Isn't that crazy to have a Camel's? That's outstanding.
Speaker 11: I've always wanted one. I went to Egypt before I've traveled the whole world, and I think camels are so cool. They're really smart and smarter than horror. And I'm like, what cool weird shit? Can I get out here? Everyone has horses and cows and long porns, And I'm like, which is great? There are no camels? See yeah, no, but I have the two humped camels. So they're called bactory and camels.
Speaker 3: Factory and camels.
Speaker 11: Two humps, and it's all fat and energy stored in there.
Speaker 3: It's not water. That's what I was Actually, I would have thought the cocon juice.
Speaker 11: Or water in there. Yeah, they're just really cool. They're an investment. They're really pricey, and they're very exotic.
Speaker 3: How do they handle themselves in the wintertime? Great? Yeah, there's no problems. Twenty five degrees outside, its ripping around. How often do you travel? Like, how often are you away from your ranch lately? Not a lot? New Year?
Speaker 11: And I love traveling. So we're back on the horse.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, going going back to when you got canceled ten times? Yeah, why were you canceled for old dumb shit? I said the same thing.
Speaker 11: And I think it's when the pandemic was like at its highest and everyone everybody was like, we're gonna come for blood and rehash everything, and it's like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Who were dead? We're getting canceled. Yeah, it was so bizarre. Or Elvis, Oh my god, for him, I think they came first Sinatra for a little bit. Elvis tattooed on my chest really, yeah, I Sinatra tattooed to my hands. There you go. There you gould you like the movie? Yes? I thought it was fantastic, right, Yeah, that director does an amazing drivel. Absolutely peace. Lisa Marie would you ever want to do acting? Yeah, I'm really good at it. Yeah, so why don't you do it? We're slowly talking, so we'll swee. Do you see what I'm talking about when you see you talking riddles? Yes? I do know that. No.
Speaker 11: So I have been branching out to certain things to ask questions, like what TV shows you know, because there's always casting calls and things. And I thought acting like a whole different role, Like imagine me on like Sons of Anarchy and I'm like a methed out biker gang, you know what I mean? Like I want to do something so left field and not look pretty.
Speaker 3: That would be outstanding. So you're talking to prick people that I'm not allowed to know, and you're gonna get that done? Do I have the same agent? I don't know. Who are you with? Are you with? Yay? So we'll see bam. I love it. They're outstanding? Why not w and me? Not for you? Don't like the new management? Rodeo drive? I want to do.
Speaker 11: I want to do acting. I think it'd be really fun. Yeah, I'm really left.
Speaker 3: What would be a dream roller or an actor and actress? You want to work with? Leo? Oh god, Leo yeah, no, he's in Illuminati.
Speaker 11: Oh god, yeah, they spit him out.
Speaker 3: Oh that's tom.
Speaker 11: For Leo like him. He likes little girls.
Speaker 1: But I.
Speaker 11: M M, that's not for you in your fifties dating a nineteen year old. That's not okay. It's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Well, technically it is okay, because eighteen seventeen would not be okay. I can't but eighteen's okay. Not mentally. I'm a big Leo fan.
Speaker 11: I think his movies are great. I just think he's a date a little older and find happy.
Speaker 12: Yo.
Speaker 3: I think there was a Oh I'm not going to go to the rumors because I don't know Leo. But see the helicopters said, no, that's not that's not gonna happen with m right now. So who would be? Who would be somebody you'd want to work with? Oh?
Speaker 11: I like all these new like big shows like Euphoria and stuff like that, with these new like the up and comers, like the Austin Kid.
Speaker 3: I love the Austin Kid. What's his character? Isn't it Austin to his character? Oh?
Speaker 11: God, yeah, the Shaped Head?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, yes, from that seventies show. No, that's a great guys, I fucking love that show as fa as I know.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's really cloud like I like these new people. I mean, or you can like Johnny Depp, I have Edwards Sister Hands tattoom Me.
Speaker 3: It's my favorite movie. That's like, Johnny Depp is outstanding. Will you want do you want his side during the trials? Yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It seems like everybody was come on Amber Herbs. Seems like she really just like awful, showed herself the door full. She really that bad? You know her?
Speaker 11: No, well, also she's awful too then, you know, just just from what I've seen.
Speaker 3: So Jack, just ask, who are some celebrities you met that you had high expectations for that let you down and vice versa. Correct, that's a good one. That is good. That's why I had a crew around me.
Speaker 11: I never let people let me down as far as that, because you know, everyone always says don't meet your heroes. So I met like Madonna and Britney Spears and all these people, and I never like expect them to be great, So when they are, I think it's awesome because I think there's so many egos and crazy personalities out there, so I think meeting those like pop Icons or even Lady Gaga. For them to acknowledge me or even to reach out like, hey, thanks for reviewing my product, like you're fucking awesome, Like that's cool. It means they're I think they're still humbled. Yeah, so all the pop divas have been really cool. I really haven't had a bad experience. I know that's shocking, but I think all the people that if I've tried to meet them and they don't want to, they just tell their publicists I don't want to meet that crazy.
Speaker 3: Bitch and that's over. Yeah.
Speaker 11: So I really like that more than a fake hug. Yeah, fair enough, fair enough like me, that's all good. I don't think I've ever had a bad encounter with anybody. I probably haven't met half the people you have. But there's been that time in La like that. Why you should No, you just said it's a hell whole Why would I go there?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 11: Money everything, Well, there's a lot of business to do there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think there's a there's a time and a place to go there. But to point your flag in the ground and be.
Speaker 11: There if you're not already there yet, no, Yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: No need to happen. Would think.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: I thought you're gonna ask a question. JP asked, is there anything you miss about life? Pre fame and all this? I'm just thinking about how broken miserable I was. Fuck No, yeah you yeah, being having money.
Speaker 11: Is I like being disruptive and I don't like peace and quiet, So like, yeah, it's a standing question. I don't think I missed anything. That's a great question.
Speaker 3: What is there ever a time that you're like just gonna be done with everything and walk away.
Speaker 11: I haven't hit that those feelings yet never, But for you Tube for twenty years in on the internet, it's a long time.
Speaker 3: It is a long time. You're like me in the NFL. Love it. Yeah, but you but you got away from YouTube though, like this YouTube, everyone can come back for you.
Speaker 11: I don't know right now. No, but a lot of the old YouTubers are trying to come back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: The viewership's just not there and the beauty space is ruined. So podcasts are great for YouTube. Beauty deceased.
Speaker 3: Do you have a podcast?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: But what you do one? I've been offered. Yeah, you should absolutely do one. I don't know the right fit. Hi, barstool, I think barstool would be Bartol would be great for you. I want to do like a Doctor Drew like sex show, but you yeah, I don't even know who that is Doctor.
Speaker 11: Drew and Adam Krola. Someone has to know what love line is.
Speaker 3: Brother, I'm papped out in that. Wow. So if you're on social media, you go into your comments and it's just crazy. It's it's completely hectic. On one side, it's extreme hatred, the other side it's it's loving and a massive support. And we talked about it earlier. How you see ten good comments and one bad comment? How do you handle the hate? Sid for me?
Speaker 11: Person I was chuckling because I think I've experienced too much online trauma where I just don't care.
Speaker 3: You're calloused over it, dead inside. It does not affect you at all anymore.
Speaker 11: Now I've just heard everything across the board for so long, I'm like waiting for some new insults. But no, I don't take it personal because I've never scrolled on any app and left someone a negative comment. Don't understand it. I just don't have that personality if I don't punching up. Yeah, But if you don't care about someone or you don't like them, I guess it's just so easy to just keep going, just stop. And like you know, everyone says waste time. I know, writing something takes ten seconds, but it's just such wasted energy. Yeah, you know, so, I don't really care. I've heard it all.
Speaker 3: It's standing here.
Speaker 11: It's a reflection on them and their misery, and they're just lashing out at me because I'm successful and getting banged. Bang bus dot com free ad for Bang Bus Bang Bros. Unless we got anything else from the boys. I think this has been an extremely unique and awesome podcast. I am absolute rooting for you of the best cosmetics in the business. Thank you, we love you, and we appreciate you so much. Coming on, seriously, this is awesome. I appreciate it. Thank you. Debscribe please rate five stars.
Speaker 3: Okay,