Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tappened, Danielle, tell me all about your things, all right, So Penny wanted us to phone tap her roommate Joy. Joy's very overprotective of her clothes, hates when Penny borrows anything without asking. So Penny admitted to Joy that she once again borrowed a sweater and she dropped it off at the dry cleaner. So I'm calling from the dry cleaners. We got a little issue with sweater. See what happens.
Speaker 2: With Daniel's phone tap? Here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello, Yes, Hi, I'm looking for Joy. Please is a shoot? Hey Joy, this is Lisa from Yeah, how do we have cleaners? Okay, I'm calling about the sweater you dropped off the other day.
Speaker 2: Well, my roommate, Penny dropped it off.
Speaker 3: I tried everything that I could do to get this vomit stain out and I just can't get it out.
Speaker 2: Vomit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I tried every chemical that I have in the back of the store. First of all, it's a pretty big stain right in the front of the shirt.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I just didn't realize my roommate didn't tell me that that's what was on the sweater. So there's a huge robbit stain on my three hunter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry. It's gonna have to be replaced. There's nothing I can do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean yeah, I mean I don't know. I mean, is it completely ruine?
Speaker 3: You need a new sweater? There's no no way to say this sweater. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Aren't you used to this? I mean, don't you get blankets that have the kids if thrown up on? Why can't you get this stain out?
Speaker 3: I thought? I think whoever did it was drinking red wine and that is like, it's just it's not good. It's just not good.
Speaker 2: Can you call pay and let her know, because really, this is her responsibility.
Speaker 3: Is that the other number on file? Yes, okay, I'll give her a.
Speaker 2: Call, all right, thank you?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well I'm sorry, Okay, okay, she must be freaking out right now. She's gonna kill me. All right, So you know she's gonna try and call you, so slit for a call and then we'll call her back.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hello, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: So the cleaners just called me about the sweater for some reason. Okay, what did they say? They said they can't get the red wine skin out of my cream colored sweater, which makes a lot of sense. Penny, I'm sorry it was a mistake.
Speaker 1: Dude, What am I gonna do?
Speaker 2: He threw up on me? It wasn't It wasn't like you know what, but if you take somebody's sweater without asking? I mean, are you gonna give me this money? I can't.
Speaker 1: I don't have that money.
Speaker 2: Well, then you shouldn't have taken something that was so valuable.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I don't know what to say. I never knew you liked that sweater so much. It's not like if you ever said that this was your favorite sweater.
Speaker 2: I tried not to wear it all that often because of how nice it was.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to just wear it to a club because well, I mean, then what's the point of having it if you're not gonna wear it? What is that any of your business? It's not even but it's besides the point, Penny, Well.
Speaker 3: What do you want me to do?
Speaker 1: I mean, it wasn't even me that threw up.
Speaker 3: It was a guy.
Speaker 1: It was like an accident, Like, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: What the guy dans? We took our clothes off, and the sweater was on the floor and he leaned over and threw up on it. And I didn't even know that it was down there until like an hour later when I went to put my clothes back on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I wanted to go.
Speaker 1: He was hot. He was a little drunk, so he was hot.
Speaker 2: You know, at least my boyfriend doesn't vomit all over the place. And then put boyfriend.
Speaker 1: He's not your boyfriend?
Speaker 3: So is he a random hookup?
Speaker 2: Wait? Who he is that?
Speaker 3: This is Danielle Minarrow from Elvis duran in the Morning Show. You just got phone tapped. O.
Speaker 2: God, I cannot even move, but is this gonna be on the radio?
Speaker 1: I hate you show
Speaker 3: Elvis Durant's phone t