Speaker 1: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife, and she couldn't. She cleaned and cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back.
Speaker 2: She was both obedient and soft by nature.
Speaker 1: She was a good woman who always made good choices.
Speaker 2: We're good Mom's bad choices.
Speaker 3: Who's single mom who said fuck the patriarchy, shared all their bad choices.
Speaker 2: And found out they were so bad after all.
Speaker 3: We're experts, overshares and your new besties.
Speaker 2: Sit back and enjoy the ride. Welcome back to good Mom's bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Jamila.
Speaker 3: Happy Wednesday, bitches, and DJ.
Speaker 2: You love in the house, butes, Is that gonna your DJ drop? I have a confession.
Speaker 3: I think I know my next my next adventure, my next talent. I'm gonna be a meditation MC. So it's like I'm gonna just like talk over the yeah, but but like live at a festival. Live, Yeah, everybody, breathe, everybody, feel your pleasure, move your hips. I told DJ Niche drop some tracks. I'm just send them over. I'm a DJ Niche Niche Niche Niche Niche.
Speaker 4: I think I think I think they told me this, that you did this at the and on top of the mountain the other day.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling it.
Speaker 3: I think I think I need to do some some empty meditation.
Speaker 2: Here goes, Actually do it? Do it? Pick up?
Speaker 3: Just hands me the microphone and then I tell Orlando.
Speaker 2: He's like, right now. I was like, you're a hater. Stop in my dreams. So I knew not to fuck with you. You're a hater. Meanwhile, as she's like do it, do it, she turns it on.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you know we all need that friend. Speaking of friends, did you go out last night?
Speaker 3: I did, But apparently every Wednesday my new friend and I met on my hike touring and does his thing, except yesterday.
Speaker 2: So we went and we left. So it wasn't this. It wasn't the right day. It was the right day.
Speaker 4: He wasn't there that day of always, it wasn't. It wasn't like a vibe, No, oh, it was like, what was it like in there? It's Anderson Pack's Club or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Andy's.
Speaker 3: I don't want to tell everybody our spot, but Andy's on Wednesdays has live music.
Speaker 2: It's really bombed.
Speaker 3: It's really cute in there too. It's like a little bar. Apparently it was an upstairs. I didn't know there's upstairs, Nisha told me, because you know, Nisha's outside and there's a little patio. It's not like some crazy line. It's not very La like usual, like who who's the list day at?
Speaker 2: Who invited you? It's not like that yet. I don't know. I think, I think I don't know. I don't I don't know Anderson Pack at all.
Speaker 3: I would imagine his spot would be like I feel like he's there. I think he did it on purpose. So it's like just very chill like last night. I wanted to just let us in last week too, But yeah, I was on a hike last week and I was just sitting there and this guy we started talking and he's like, come to Andy said ten I'm performing. I'm like okay, And then I went and it was like amazing. I danced for like two hours straight. I don't know if anybody's familiar with going out in the LA area Holly, Hollywood, y'all, but nobody dances. Historically, nobody dances. It's just not fun. There's barely even a dance floor, so it's like, why the fuck are we here? So if you find a place that people are dancing and there's like good music and live music, and then you need to hold on to it like a treasure. So this is if I'm going to be outside, it's probably going to be on a Wednesday at Andy's.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, what happened to you last night? Were you going to what'd you guys do?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: My homegirls?
Speaker 4: She just came over and we drank tequila and talked about girl stuff.
Speaker 2: I went to a stuff life stuff, former stuff.
Speaker 3: I went to an event this week with somebody we met at the mom Juice event, and.
Speaker 2: Within like twenty minutes, all.
Speaker 3: The women were gathered around talking about deep stuff. And I was like, is this a bitches do?
Speaker 2: Like strangers? Hi? What's your childhood drama?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: So, what happened to you? Literally? I was like, is this like? Women are so has? Like are just so deep?
Speaker 3: I mean, at least the women I'm around, because within literally fifteen minutes, we're just talking about childhood trauma and pleasure and like religious trauma. And I'm like, I know for a fact men don't gather around in small crowds and talk about these things, which is probably the problem. True, Yeah, but also I'm like, are we too deep? Also, like I don't sometimes you know what it is. I think women, I think what's important that we have spaces like that, But I also think.
Speaker 2: That we confuse each other because we.
Speaker 4: Can't wait to insert our experience into someone else's experience. Like oh, like if I say, oh, I'm going through a hard time with my boyfriend, oh girl, I did that.
Speaker 2: I had the same problem, and let me tell you how that ended up.
Speaker 4: And then now this bitch on the other side is like, oh my god, is that's gonna end up?
Speaker 2: It's like I sometimes I feel like we.
Speaker 4: Plant unnecessary seeds by oversharing, you know, Like I.
Speaker 3: Think it's it just depends who you're asking, who you're talking to, and just.
Speaker 2: Well, if you're at a fucking party with a bunch of bitches.
Speaker 3: No, I'm basically having discernment of like what information and what advice you're you're taking in. And it also depends like if it's a yeah, I guess if it's a relationship that's early on and not a lot of people know that person, or like you know what I mean, Like it's it is you have to have the discernment because you're the bitch that knows him. If you're getting the dick and you're doing the pillow talking, hopefully you have a better understanding of this person than like Susie Q on the street. I think, I don't know, it's a it's a balance because I do feel like you're friends. I'm not saying strangers on the street, but like your close friends have your best interest in mine and kind of know you, and so I feel like their usually friend advice is sound. But then there's always you hear in like rap videos and songs that like you're getting advice from the bitch doesn't have a boyfriend and shit like that.
Speaker 2: You know, you know it's been in like E R and B song. I'm just gonna say, most bitches don't have discernment.
Speaker 4: Did you get bad advice and you're no, I just I just no, No, I didn't get bad advice. But I you know, I just I think I listen to people talk so much, and I listen to women share a lot, and I listen to myself too, and I have to like sometimes check myself on when someone is sharing and not just waiting to insert my experience that they've had. You know, I think a lot of times we do that because yes, we want to be in conversation with someone, like we want to relate to someone, and sometimes like you just need to shut the fuck up and listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean some people just want to a listening ear.
Speaker 3: I also feel like, just in general, as humans, it is it is human nature. You share something with me, no matter what you're talking about, no matter what I'm talking about, even if we're not giving each other advice, I'm always because it's the human it's the human nature. I'm always going to be looking at looking at said thing through a filter of my experience. This is what we do. We have a conversation. We are listening aka evaluating aka judging aka comparing it to something that you're familiar with and feel comfortable with so that we can rationalize whatever said thing is. And so automatically there's a scope of judgment because even if even as listening, we're generally evaluating to respond in a way that's only going to have the opinion of something that you've experienced, because you're going to make it as close to something you've experienced as possible, even if it's not that exact thing, because I feel like that's just like the way the human brain works realistening. So I always I battle with that because like that's kind of like how we how we engage in conversation.
Speaker 4: No, I know, I think I think it's I'm not saying don't do it, but I think I think the person who is the listener also has to have discernment on.
Speaker 2: Who they're sharing this with.
Speaker 4: So like if they know that someone is really impressionable and highly influenced, then like, if you really want this person to make their own choices and own decisions not based on your said experience, that is maybe similar, but also everyone's circumstances are different than having the discernment, because I know, like there's been times where I've shared things with people that I that I feel like my sharing discernment was not on point or like irresponsible, and that person made a choice that because I said, this is what happened to me and this is what I would have done.
Speaker 2: Was that the right choice for them? Maybe maybe not?
Speaker 4: You know, like, I think we're also in a society that like is because we're so and this is just in relationships, because we're so we have so many options and we're overstimulated. We're quick to just say fuck it, you know, like this isn't serving me. I've definitely been in that relation. I've definitely been in that space a lot, especially early on in the podcast where when I was first dating, where it's like it's not work, it's not serving me, it's not serving me, it's not serving me. And I've been in relationships where I'm like, okay, and maybe you can speak to this even more because you're engaged, you've been in a long term relationship, and you're gonna get married. There's there has definitely been instances, I'm sure in your relationship that maybe you didn't feel like we're serving you at the time. But are you gonna leave your relationship because it's not serving you in that moment or are there other things in the relationship foundationally that are sustaining you there where this thing that is not serving at the moment is not going to break up your relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I said the thing about discernment. But honestly, this is another thing I feel okay in this relationship. Of course, things are there's gonna be things that bother me and things and I'm like, fuck this, nigga, fuck all this shit.
Speaker 2: I'm blowing it up.
Speaker 3: But at my coreus core, I'm never leaving Orlando, and I know that there's nothing anyone could tell me, even I think I told one of our friends you just got off the phone with and they's like, are you going to break up?
Speaker 2: And I was like, no, nigga, I'm just telling you a story.
Speaker 3: So I think I've never I've never been in a relationship where I've said that or you said it's not serving me. No, I've never been in a relationship where I've said no, I'm not gonna leave you. And I've never been so clear about a relationship that doesn't matter what happens that I know I'm not going anywhere and he's not going anywhere like that. It's never in my friend obviously, in my like my fantasy mind, I'm leaving.
Speaker 2: Him, But I well, I don't want to assume.
Speaker 3: Would you say that part of that is not just because you came to that, or part of that is because Orlando won't let you leave.
Speaker 2: Not like you're not leave, but there's been times where you wanted to run away and he was like a bitch, come back.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, Like it requires sometimes I think especially for women who we can be runners and like we like I said, there is like a very I think it's an important piece for women too, because historically women haven't left relationships that haven't served them right, Like we've overstayed and so now there's like swinging to the other side of the pendulum where bitches are like, it's also me, I'm out of out of'm mount.
Speaker 3: Marriage is ending because I'm out of out of mount.
Speaker 4: But there also is a I think a need for the other person to sustain, to say you're not leaving me.
Speaker 2: We're going to figure this out.
Speaker 4: If Orlando would have been like, all right, well fuck it, then you might have been like, all right, well fuck it.
Speaker 3: Then you know, I try to bring up with this, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So like, because you have a partner that has like pulled you back, now perhaps you have now exercised a muscle of okay, I'm not gonna leave. Like that isn't like your instinct to say.
Speaker 2: All right, well's not working. Oh you don't think it's working either, okay, cool?
Speaker 3: Peace is like that's not the stronger muscle anymore, Like the stronger muscle is I'm gonna sit here and work it out with you, because I know I have someone else that is gonna sit here and work it out with me too. I think, I think it has a lot to do, like we said, like discernment and intuition, because I see both sides, and I think generally women know, I think generally, in your heart of hearts and your gut and your intuition, you know if you should be somewhere or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And nine times out.
Speaker 3: Of ten it obviously your friends or your the influence or the opinions of others can like contribute to how you're feeling. But overall, I feel like bitches know when they need to get out of something, and generally that is the talent, like the thing that make some leave when our land those times in the beginning, like early on, where I was like, I'm bringing up with a landown. He was like, I'll call you back those times, Yes, those were important that he say, bitch, have a seat and moving through that and I hadn't, I hadn't had someone that I in those situations I had. I had to ask myself do I still love this person? And I did, and I couldn't. I couldn't deny the fact that I even though this shit really pissed me off, or there's things about you that I don't think I can see long term. The reassurance and then having the self awareness to ask myself, do I still love this person enough to be with them? Was what got me through those like those things. But there were times in like other relationships, where I was like, I do still love this person, and I don't want to be with them. I know that I cannot see my life with this person in this way, and I think sometimes like women, I don't know, Like for instance, like I have I have someone close to me who's been in a relationship for literally like eight years, and I sometimes feel guilty because we went on a trip together and she met this crazy ass nigga and moved him in with her and he's been there the whole time, and like I saw her kid grow eight like this is my cousin grow eight years, Like I've just seen her be in this cycle, and like I will I'm hi, it's me, I'll do it. I'm the friend. I'm like, hey, bitch, what's up? Because every time I see you, you're complaining and I know this person is literally clinically crazy not medicating.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, I will sometimes I feel like.
Speaker 3: I will be the voice of hey, bitch, you're wasting your life. This is you're not getting any younger. Do you want to have another kid? Because this is not it? Like, I sometimes think it's important to have a friend that's going to reiterate the shit that you said that you wanted because if it doesn't line up, and you know, and I'm sure you can attest to this too. And I think I have a sensitivity to this because I saw my mom be in a relationship for one hundred years too long and literally is just now getting a divorce at fifty, you know, eight years old, and I see how stunted her growth was. And so when I see cycles in my friends or my family, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Hey, girl, this is crazy.
Speaker 4: What about when you hear about long term marriages that went through years of disconnection and then healing, Because like, that's what I'm saying, like where they've gone to the other side and they're happier than ever, et cetera. There probably were people in there that were like, what are you doing? You know what I'm saying and that's where, like, I think your intuition has to come into place. So the people that have stayed in those long term marriages something kept them there.
Speaker 2: Right. Well, Well, I'm also like, was it always like this?
Speaker 3: So I think I think women get into relationships and then they the same way. The same things that bothered them ten years in are the things that existed at year one, and they it was early on so it didn't bother them as much. But I feel like if when you started out, there was something suit that pulled you was super like super pulling, there was something that like grounded you into this relationship and you know who this person is, and then you fall upon disconnected time, which is inevitable. If you live with someone, you're changing, you're growing, you're working. That's inevitable. But I always come back to, well, was there ever passion? Was there ever?
Speaker 2: Intimacy?
Speaker 3: Was there ever reassurance? Like you have to ask yourself realistically, because I think women we have been so programmed to be like, oh, well this will change or this is a nice guy, when in the end, the usually the things that break you up are things that already existed that you ignored.
Speaker 2: So I think those are important things too.
Speaker 3: But again, like I think everyone should have discerned enough, like this is your relationship and your life. And I think women don't take enough responsibility for their lives and they don't realize like, bitch, this shit is short. Life could be over in a blink of an eye. So how much are you investing? I think there's such a thin line in relationships and how much because women are nurturers. We poor, we become, we grow, we water and like, so when you were when you know your power, you have to be really careful where you're pouring because you can if it's not being reciprocated, you will die in the process of growing another plant, you know. So I'm like, I'm always like, okay, let's go to the beginning. Were you getting fucked in the beginning where you're happy? You know, were you like, were these issues existing but they weren't that bad because it wasn't ten years in. So I just think there's a level of like honesty, like brutal honesty you have to have with yourself that sometimes women, for some reason, we're just people pleasing or whatever.
Speaker 2: We're giving people the benefit of the doubt.
Speaker 3: We just tend not to have, But I don't believe in running, but I do believe in Like, I know a lot of bitches right now in my friend's circle. I wish I could say their names and call those hoes out, but that have are just in ridiculous cycles, and I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: What the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 3: Like and I and I and I have balance because I have a best friend calls me every other week with the same shit, and I'm like, mm hmm, you said this. You know you said this last week. You know you said you gon to leave them aon line. Oh he's back over, Okay, Well, well what do you say this?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: I'm patient, but I'm always going to be like, you know you said this last week and the week before that. Are you tired yet? I'm always gonna I try to put the court the ball in their court?
Speaker 2: Are you telling?
Speaker 3: Are you tired of this yet? Because this is what you you. I'm going to repeat back to me what you told me, just for clarity in March, and then in April, and then again in June a long more time in August you said, you know, and I think it's important to like not insert yourself, but to reiterate what people are telling you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I think that's what friend I think that's what friendships are for.
Speaker 2: But also, do you feel like you talk like.
Speaker 3: I feel like women have a problem of telling the bad things but not the good things, Like if you're like like like they're always talking about the bad step and not the good stuff, Like we forget to celebrate our relations.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's what we think about.
Speaker 4: Like we think about like you saying you went to this conversation with I don't know what you guys talked about, but at the event you went to say, it got very deep. I don't know if it got very dark, but women can get very deep and dark fast. Yeah, like real fast, you know, like I think because we like I don't know, there's like a we dwell in that space, like we create from that space too, so there's like a familiarityness. But I I do notice that I noticed that about myself too. I think that generally, I feel like I read a statistic about this too, Like I think generally, No, I think women specifically do not always talk about the good parts of their relationship. They keep those things to themselves, not even maybe on purpose, but maybe like it's just supposed to be, so there's nothing to share.
Speaker 3: I feel it feels like cheesy or braggy. I feel like women like it's easy. Like I feel like women have been told this lie that like the like it's more relatable to complain, like, oh, my husband's such an asshole like mine too, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's not like, oh my god, you know my man did for me today, Like I love this. I love this.
Speaker 3: Think it's so much he's so crazy did the dishes, you know, Like it's like we I think, I don't know, there's a level of oh, she's bragging or she's like doing too much, or she's obsessed or something like that that like women, because I feel like I do, like I tend to not downplay, but I'm not like I have the best husband ever, Like you know, it's just I realized that, just in this relationship, that it's just so much easier to talk shit than to talk like in abundance and positivity.
Speaker 2: And I'm just wondering, what is that and.
Speaker 3: What can we do to like switch that, Yeah, shift that in our friendships and our and in the circles of like our conversation because I think that's important.
Speaker 4: No, I think that's I think that is important too, because I think whenever someone asks you, so, how's Brian.
Speaker 2: Like, you're gonna like maybe sprinkle a little positive. Just got a new job.
Speaker 4: But girl, you know, like that's because there is it's like I don't want to sound too braggadocious, or maybe we can relate more on this level because you're not in a relationship, so like I want to really to you where maybe like there's something negative happening in your you know, like I don't know, but why do.
Speaker 3: We think that negativity is the common place of relatability for some reason?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I think I don't know. We gotta work on that, ladies.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, because I and I think just in general, I read this and for those that are doing fucking keep going, tell your friends.
Speaker 2: I mean. But also I think.
Speaker 3: I remember that girl online she's getting high that we got annoyed withent because she got that boyfriend, and she would have shut the fuck up about it, that one you loved it loved to hat online. And then there's sometimes I'm like, you know what, I think there's also an underlying thing about like women breaking up, no, like women.
Speaker 2: Being so desperate, like I want a man so bad when.
Speaker 3: My husband, Like, I believe in manifesting what you want, but I don't believe in forcing it. I believe, like I think I wrote this in my notes, This was a good one. What did I say? Oh, I said, desperation reads.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: I think there's a difference between desperation and doing what you just said, which is like talking positively about your partner or your partner that's on the way, and being like I want my man, well my mom man gets here, he's gonna be dead. Da da da he We're gonna do dad d Like there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 3: Like Rosa who wrote who's writing letters to her husband?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'll even admit, like maybe I was triggered by that girl because I wanted something that she that she had, even though it was a little corny, even though she's just you know what I'm saying, But at at its core, like that shouldn't really bother me, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why then there's a question why is it bothering?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think I think for me, I just was. It's more so like I think about the I'm always thinking about the end. I'm like, damn, I'm gonna have to lead all those photos, all those sunset reels of eating oysters by the water and the rose petals to the beach. And but then it's like, well, but like that's her fucking life and its right, you know. So I think a lot of times when we feel triggered by what we see on Instagram, yes there's the discernment of us knowing like okay, bitch, like this is not for real, and then also like okay, well I kind of I want that. I kind of want that. I want that to be for real for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Unfortunately update they broke up. It didn't work out, ended up.
Speaker 4: Not working out. My dream couple. Ye, dream moneration couple didn't work out. But you know, she's she's you know, she's a boss bitch. She'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I've never been the type of bit like I'll delete like if there's an overload, but I'll leave a couple for memories.
Speaker 2: I really will.
Speaker 3: If you scroll back and them, you'll see every scene I forget to hide.
Speaker 2: And think I hit everything. I hide everything.
Speaker 3: I maybe, but there's you'll see some niggas that got got kept on there by mistake, just because I said, this is what happened, and you see the jerks.
Speaker 4: The only time it doesn't get deleted is a I look really good and I'm like this. I think there is one photo of an ex that where you just see his mouth and like below and I was like, an, I'm in the photo and I look really good, and it's my birthday, so this is going to stay up. This is an important image. It's the only picture of my birthday.
Speaker 2: So what has to day?
Speaker 3: I guess it's just like we're human, We're gonna something is gonna stick around. Some are and we're also human and we're stupid. So we've decided to record every single detail and oyster beachside oyster of date of our lives.
Speaker 2: So yeah, this is where we're at now.
Speaker 4: So including our sex tapes and our hidden folders, like at any time that at any moment could be retrieved by the government anyway, what do you mean the government just you know, there's just no boundaries. We can anything can happen. I don't think that.
Speaker 2: I don't they can retrieve our photos from the iCloud. What is the fucking iCloud?
Speaker 4: At this point, they're buying. They're buying everything. They're buying TikTok, they're about to go out by.
Speaker 2: Not about that.
Speaker 3: Like I started getting is when they feed me certain jokes about illegal things, and like, are they making a profile on me my porn searches, like the secret memes I send people like they're making a profile, like drinks tequila goes to the bar, she hates the government.
Speaker 2: They're literally there's a profile.
Speaker 3: They're like, she likes she likes this kind of porn, telling you it's like the book The Circle.
Speaker 2: Read the book the fucking stressed out in it.
Speaker 4: Anyway, is there time for bad choice of the week? She we have a bad choice of the week submission bad.
Speaker 1: Mom, not a bad mom, but a bad mom so good.
Speaker 2: This is from a OG.
Speaker 3: Listener shout out to I'm going to keep you anonymous, but you know who you are.
Speaker 2: A baby. Her bad choice of the week is left the baby with.
Speaker 4: Grandma, so me and the wife could eat molly and have sex in the forest.
Speaker 3: I think I know who this is. Do they live in this state?
Speaker 2: Molly?
Speaker 4: What this says Molly and shoots in the forest? What does mean have shoots like photo shoots?
Speaker 2: Well, I did see a picture, so I don't know. I think of like mushroom shoots. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is an excellent choice. I love doing Molly and Shoots in the store in the forest.
Speaker 3: Molly in the Forest sounds like really fun.
Speaker 2: I want it's a pretty magical camp again camp. Yeah, camping was really fun. Yeah, I would.
Speaker 3: I would go to Joshua Tree, or we could just go Joshua Tree and stay in a nice house.
Speaker 4: I would go yirding, you know, I'm go yirding. So it's like a substantial tent. That's bit they built it. There's maybe a flooring underneath.
Speaker 2: There's canvas, but there's maybe camp or yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I had to get down on my knees and get into the tent, I would if I had to, But I don't have to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Can we can we be really madice at this, but can we podcast in the wild and go camping? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You could? You need to bring back.
Speaker 3: Podcasting in the wild. This is a question for you to the people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do we? I mean it was it was fun. It's fun.
Speaker 4: If you haven't checked out our podcasting in the wild, would you call it a.
Speaker 2: Segment a.
Speaker 3: Series called Podcasting in the Wild at the top of this year, right last last year?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not this year, last year, last year. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure, And we went to a soul food restaurant. We got botox and very important, very important content.
Speaker 2: The mountain.
Speaker 3: We walked through Santa Monica.
Speaker 2: Where else did we do? We went to my mom's house. We did go to your mom's house. Yeah, we laid by the pool.
Speaker 3: Actually, this was great. This We might need to bring that back. I'm sick of I mean, I love the studio, but maybe we need a new couch. But dms, if you think we should go back to the wild because I want to go camping or maybe the Joshua Tree, which is kind of the same thing.
Speaker 2: Do you have camping gear?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Do you have all the things that we're gonna are you gonna know? I brought it from David. Oh, David, do you have a grilled You have a grilled day?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god, we need to you have a whole kit? He did?
Speaker 3: I think we lost We lost the top to his tent, so he may not ever let us borrow anything.
Speaker 2: Ever, how did you lose the top? To know?
Speaker 3: We had one from Nisha one from him and then they I think we have it. Just there's so many there's so many bags. Like the only thing about camping. I went with like seventy five people. It was insane, but it was a lot of work. Like I felt like a nature bitch, like peeing outside, like going up hills, like going in the water in the morning and brushing it.
Speaker 2: It just feels very nature. I don't know, I'm really immersed, you know. And I did it for five days.
Speaker 3: That's in an island like you couldn't get to.
Speaker 2: I mean, there wasn't an island. That must have felt really good for your nervous system. Yeah, to sleep outside of me.
Speaker 3: At the end, I was like, okay, this is a small last ten I've been on the ground for five days. But those first four day yeah, three and a half, yeah, half, I was like, wow, we're fourth morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I went camping and Montana. It was beautiful. I know you did that thing right. It was so beautiful.
Speaker 4: It was such a like important experience, and I think every person should take, no matter what age.
Speaker 3: Should we do a good mom's gone camping family trip.
Speaker 2: Oh, good mom's gone camping like that.
Speaker 3: I like that good mom's gone camping could be a whole family trip.
Speaker 2: We meet.
Speaker 3: I have an idea to go exactly where I went. Okay, and this we contribute. We all bring well, yeah, we'll we'll provide the food. Papa oh will barbecue it. We'll have a fire.
Speaker 2: It'll be fun.
Speaker 3: We'll sing camp songs to the window, to the wall.
Speaker 4: When I did when I went into a on a ship camp like we were on like a pirate ship.
Speaker 2: We learned pirate songs. I forgot.
Speaker 3: You told me that. And Martha Stewart right vineyard, Martha Steward and Martha Stewart. You couldn't tell me that Martha's vineyard wasn't Martha Stewart.
Speaker 2: I thought it was just.
Speaker 3: Her property, like that was her property, and we're going to go see Martha.
Speaker 2: That's a whole other Martha.
Speaker 4: Martha's yeah, right, same vibes Martha's. Martha's mineyard might have inspired Martha Stewart her aesthetic.
Speaker 2: And Martha's a bad bitch. Fucking love her, God, I really do.
Speaker 3: She's vicious. She is vicious, She's fierce, She's can Martha Stewart come? I think I damned her and no one else wanted who Martha Stewart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need to just you know, we need to put a list together, write them down. We have a list together. We need to have it on the wall right there.
Speaker 3: Maybe we need to put it in the middle and like masturbate close to each other and then.
Speaker 2: And then they'll call us.
Speaker 4: She kem asked me the day, He's like, what would mean one thing that would make you feel like you've made it? And I was like, Eric abaud do on my show and he was like, are you serious? Like, I'm dead ass serious, I'm dead ass serious.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: Wait, did you see the thing I sent you about the Chelsea Handler scam?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we saw it. We got scammed.
Speaker 3: We got scammed by Chelsea Handler. Guys, we were scammed. I was so mad.
Speaker 2: I still it really made.
Speaker 4: My fucking day. We sent it to the group chat. That's how serious this this scam was.
Speaker 2: We emailed us.
Speaker 3: Chelsea can you come on the show because Sammed, it's not your fault or anything, but I just think it would be a great collab and we can we can ski, we can smoke.
Speaker 2: Did you see the comment I wrote her? What you say?
Speaker 4: I said, we were a product of your scamming and I was like, we got really fucking excited, so can you just come on the show. We can't wait to ski down mountains with our tits out.
Speaker 3: I was gonna see it, so anyway, eventually someone's gonna see.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of scam.
Speaker 4: When she broke down that scam, it made me think of the other scam we're.
Speaker 2: Also called scam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people are scamming us right now, we're getting scammed.
Speaker 2: Do we look like we should? Everyone else getting scammed?
Speaker 3: But I really look like I don't feel like my face says scam me. I feel like I say fuck off.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't think they give a fuck what you look like. It's just anyone who get scammed out here.
Speaker 2: Wait, let me tell you.
Speaker 3: We're in Costa Rica and we get offered like about like a couple thousand dollars. It just seemed too good to be true to do a pot live podcast. And then we look at it and it's like a Christian We're like, are they are they fucking with us? It was like a very black Christian woman and she was a real person. My cousin, my Christian cousin, was following her. I'm like, who's this, and she I was like, do you think that this is real? She's like, probably not because because she don't be talking about what you'll be talking about. And I was Me and Erica really had to have a serious conversation with it with ourselves, like I don't think she's reaching out to us.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's really it's not. We're not doing this. Come to find out, people are scamming you for your Facebook.
Speaker 2: Then we got in the call.
Speaker 3: So it's like a black woman in DC and we get in the call and it's like an englishman ausy like yeah, yeah, so she just does a Facebook live and we're like what he I think he knew we were on to him, so he was like, let me follow.
Speaker 2: I was just like, why would this Christian black woman asking many questions. I was like, because we're not stupid. I don't have scammed me.
Speaker 3: On my face, but but the money almost scammed me. I know, crazy, what money will do?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 3: I was like yeah, I was like Eric Canty slaves. So this was like Eric, no, yeah, I know. I'm glad we didn't fall for those who.
Speaker 2: Were too smart. Our intuition are spidey isn't too strong.
Speaker 3: We've done lives where we got paid easily and it wasn't a scam, so I understand, but it didn't seems.
Speaker 2: I mean, I really believe.
Speaker 3: Chelseat watch out people. I believe Chelsea handler that really.
Speaker 4: But you know what, I'm glad that she spoke. Thank you, Chelsea, because we were waiting still. I was gonna wait forever.
Speaker 2: Literally, I was gonna wait.
Speaker 4: I was willing to wait forever. Now I know I just have to keep trying follow back up. At least now I know I'm gonna start dming you again, and you know, we'll start there again.
Speaker 3: I feel like we're gonna I'm gonna see her like in La somewhere in an event, and I'm just gonna pull up.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, do you want to take a shot? Yeah? I know, I do. I know you do. Come on? Also, do you want to come on my podcast? Yeah? That's what I feel like. It's going to be a run in. It's going to be a running situation. You know what.
Speaker 3: We're not in a good season for podcasts, Like it doesn't sound cool. There's so many podcasts if you like, slide up next to someone and they don't know you're got to part and you're like, hey, do you want to go on my podcast?
Speaker 2: They're like, you know, like next to the wrong girl at the party.
Speaker 4: No, you gotta just be you gotta be people's friends. You gotta be cool, be people's friends. You actually might have to get to know Chelsea hand the first.
Speaker 3: Oh, I feel like we are going to be really good friends. That's like half the reason that I should go on your show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she probably already seen us. Most people have seen us. Yeah. Does that sound bragadocis No, it's the internet. See.
Speaker 4: I think we just have to be honest with ourselves and speak even if most people haven't seen us.
Speaker 2: Now and you're gonna see us. You can see us. You will see us. You see us? Do you see us? Recognize us? Listen to us? Look at this face? Do you see me? Remember? I see you? I see you, I see you? You see me? I really see you? I see you too? Do you see me? I see how do I look? You look great? Great? Oh my god? They say, I know. Wait, we had some horries. Oh the bad choices.
Speaker 3: Oh I named one, I did one, I read one. Oh it was our og listeners. Oh right, I'm high speaking of bad choices. Last week, we had a caller, I mean a caller, yeah, rite someone write in and he said he gave another bitch some money. Even has a girlfriend, and I I said how much money? And so we followed up, and I thought that we should let you guys know, because when she messaged me, I was pissed, like I was the girlfriend.
Speaker 2: How much was it? Eighteen hundred? Eighteen fucking hundreds?
Speaker 3: I found out my man gave another bitch eighteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: I told you last week.
Speaker 3: I get mad at my man gave him bitch twenty dollars. Why the fuck are you sending this bitch twenty dollars for one drink?
Speaker 4: I mean wait, wait he said. I said, do better, sir. I responded, you were pissed. I said, do better, sir. He said no, because the other girl was into pegging men and my girl is not.
Speaker 2: That's the full update.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, let's talk about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was Yeah.
Speaker 3: Women, I feel like, well, obviously he's asked her and she said no, Well then maybe you need to flip, like if that's something you need in the relationship.
Speaker 4: Wait, this person is following two thousand people, but only has five followers, and it's like a hidden like it's like a secret page.
Speaker 2: Let mess ite like, do I know this person?
Speaker 3: Is it your crazy stalker? Who the one who's emailing everybody?
Speaker 2: Is it? Maybe? He emailed me again? He responded, He responded to this, Actually.
Speaker 3: That's one who said he gave someone.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't believe it. Why you thought because it's not a real page the stalker? I mean, people are weird. I feel like it's someone different.
Speaker 3: We've had some pretty interesting online relationships in the DMS.
Speaker 2: We are wait live update. Are you ready?
Speaker 4: I just opened INSTAGRAMA Cardi B just snatched a getting snatched a Guinness World record after selling the most signed items in eight hours for who for I.
Speaker 2: Am the Drama.
Speaker 3: She's the most signed items in eight hours? She set the record. Her hand is she okay? She likes shit, I'm pregnant. Let me sit down and break some records and makes something to drink. Yeah, us, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Why would they have a sign?
Speaker 3: I love her? This is just feeding into the am I the Drama. This is this is this is excellent marketing.
Speaker 2: Did you see the best market I've ever seen? In the video, I said to you. She was like, he oh, baby daddy, my baby daddy too.
Speaker 3: I'm stopping it out. They're making mac and cheese for kids. Maybe daddy on me too. She's like, oh, well, and congratulations, you're right.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 3: She is over here setting Guinness World Records for random ship because she is, in fact the drama and I fucking love it. Can We said, is there something we got to think of? Something random to sead of Guinness reel records. I could just add that to my list of like, what's something like?
Speaker 2: Uh, I on a podcast? Do you have a podcast?
Speaker 3: I'm on the Guinness World Records for sucking the most lollipops in twenty minutes and.
Speaker 2: Get in get into the gam fastest. Hurry me, like, go harder, harder. Look at I've eaten.
Speaker 3: I may I've sucked a blow pop to the gum the fastest in all history of America.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. The apple flavor? Is that your favorite? Yeah? That is a good flavor. I like the apple flavor. I like blow pops. I don't like titsy pops.
Speaker 4: I don't want tisty pops either. That that goes together first of all, Yeah, that filling is not it it tastes like what a motherfucking owl would want to eat some fucking some bullshit.
Speaker 2: I like apple Jolly, I like Jolly ranchers. I also like, what are those airheads? My god, is so sour?
Speaker 4: Like this, the long ones that they're like, oh, oh, you know what I'm talking about, right, those little airhead balls, like they're like you suck.
Speaker 2: On them, and they're super super sour. They're called sour sour heads. Sourheads. They're not sour. E didn't try as an adult. They're like a little sour. Are some of these candies retired never to be eaten again? No, there's so there. We could like find them on the internet. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe we're talking like this because Halloween, our favorite season, is coming up.
Speaker 2: It's a coming. Oh, by the way, do you know what you're gonna be for Halloween?
Speaker 3: I was actually thinking about running back the costume really actually I have me and Orlando have one that's I'm really excited about.
Speaker 2: What is it? I can't tell you why? What the fuck?
Speaker 3: It's not gonna be as fun. Oh okay, that's what we're at. Whoa we're not I'm sharing Halloween costumes together?
Speaker 2: Wow? Well, this is just one.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have like we should have five, Okay.
Speaker 2: Just get away. I seen the movie, so it doesn't even fucking matter, is yes? Oh yeah, I can't, like, how are we even? I watched some of it.
Speaker 4: I fall asleep. You know, TV turns like my brain off. So I'll try again.
Speaker 2: I'll try again. This is for the yeah. Oh.
Speaker 3: Also, I don't know if I told you that I bought us tickets to the Craft Hollywood Cemetery.
Speaker 2: Thank God, What day is that? I don't know. It's in my It's in October. It's in my phone. You gotta look for it. Light up. Yeah, if you.
Speaker 3: Guys are in the LA area Hollywood, we meet us at Hollywood Cemetery to watch the Craft. I don't know if you guys are just joining us. But October the fall, we just hit the fall equinox. This is our season outside of Hot Girls Summer, which is my birthday.
Speaker 2: Scary spooky witch season. Fall is our other spooky bitch witch. Yeah, scoop spooky witchat up the Brew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is our other timer, Like I don't know, it's going to watch scary movies and buy skeletons and do spooky shit and eat soup even though it's eighty seven degrees and it's important.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: I was just I was just saying that I wish it would be. I was like, can it just be like sixty seven today? I just need it to be a nice sixty seven. I can wear a hoodie if it's gloomy in the morning. Need be it's like cool enough in LA, but not hot and left to make me sweat in a sweatshirt.
Speaker 3: It will probably be baser until February here.
Speaker 2: Is that sweatshirt season anywhere else? Definitely? I don't know, but with like global warming, maybe not.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what my friend who came over was basically said, by twenty fifty, like LA basically only like Sweden, Denmark, Canada all these other countries are going to be the last man standing because everything else is going to like be so hot and unlivable below.
Speaker 3: The equator in twenty five years. Yeah, like soon, you know when you tell me things like that. And then I said, the rocking was also last week, and I think working out.
Speaker 2: We don't we really don't even want to live to one hundred. What are we working out?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why are we even? Like because because like I honestly, one hundred might be pushing it. Working at first feels good. We just have to reframe.
Speaker 3: Working out doesn't have to be going to the gym, you know, moving our bodies.
Speaker 2: And this shit really blowed down. That's an option also, I think we should.
Speaker 4: Can we find a balance between like in the middle, so that like by the time we die, where our bodies are not in bad.
Speaker 2: How long Ozzie Osborne lived. It's rare though.
Speaker 4: There's a few people that preserve by drug, you know, like there's people created to preserve by drug. He's one of them.
Speaker 3: I feel like, what's the other guy.
Speaker 4: Mick Jagger is one of them? Like there's some people that have preserved by drugs.
Speaker 2: Like the alcohol has for mel to hide at their body like.
Speaker 4: Yay Yang twins. Like these are a few people that have preserved. Trick Daddy, I mean, rest in peace. But like you, Trick Daddy, Trick Dady is not dead. Oh wait, never mind, He's like.
Speaker 2: Why would you kill what the fuck you sick bitch? I didn't know. I thought he died. Maybe it's a'm I.
Speaker 3: Thinking, I don't know, Notady, wrong, you are killing Oliver, all of our legenes Okay, who's the like this coolioh Okay, sorry Coolio.
Speaker 4: He died, Yeah, he died. That's what I was thinking about for trick Daddy the braids. But no, trick Daddy did not die.
Speaker 2: But trick Daddy was looking like he was about to die. He was looking yad, he's nice. Think he has some kind of Oh my pad.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, very very very very sorry, trick Daddy, I hope. And then there's Chaer who got young Dick to preserve her. I think it's the black young Dick. There are vampires among us, and we are watching them like shares of vampire.
Speaker 2: Christian is a vampire.
Speaker 4: Like we see how they become youthful with like melanated there. I feel like there's living vampires and there we see them. They like culture vulture from society, but they're kind of likable. They're getting younger somehow, they're getting younger and more successful and richer.
Speaker 2: They're literally vampires period.
Speaker 3: There's organ harvesting, there's a lot, there's sex traffickings in all time.
Speaker 2: I there's a lot of crazy shit. You know what.
Speaker 3: I realized, we're gonna have to talk all of our crazy me all of our crazy conspiracy theory things on Patreon. You can say like full sentences and we should just not get scared and like censored and maybe they're gonna come for us.
Speaker 2: So maybe I don't know. No, I think you're right. I think I was not about that. I can't even speak freely. I'm scared, you know. Sweet.
Speaker 4: After last week's episode, David comes in, he goes, what word? And I was thinking, like, how many people last week are like, what is the c K word?
Speaker 2: I'm like, y'all don't know what the K word is?
Speaker 3: I think they know it was only David because he lives under rock. Oh, they speaking of censorship. They brought Jimmy Kimble back, right, What did you think about that?
Speaker 4: I'm still unsubscribed even though my account goes told.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I told I like, had this whole talk with ire. I was like, saturd down. I was like, honey, we're going to delete Disney. We're deleting Disney. Honey, it's so breaking every child. I literally had this conversation with her.
Speaker 4: I sat down with her because I was like, I didn't want to just delete it and be like because I said's out.
Speaker 2: You know, I was going to do that too. I mean, you're got to tell this.
Speaker 4: So I was like, so listen, we're deleting Disney, like free speech is under attack and we can't, like we have to start making these uncomfortable choices household and get used to it. That what like it's it's going to be required of us in this time, in a season of everybody wants to be comfortable.
Speaker 2: What is she said, and she said.
Speaker 4: But why She's like, mom, but why and then and then I said, because we have to. And then she said okay. She didn't really push back. I was like, all right, So I deleted it all proud of myself. And it was like your subscription ends like November first, because you just paid four days ago or some shit. I was like, okay, well we still have it, but I'm not going to resubscribe to it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like we talked about this before, about.
Speaker 4: Like protesting and like you know, just the impact of like when then when the DEI stuff happened, and like seeing the impact has had on target and like if we did that more and it was a more collective effort, like the influence we have, not just black people, humans in general have over capitalism, which is really what runs America. But because they've groomed us to always need to be in comfort, it's so inconvenient, you know, and so and it feels like that what's my thing going to do? What's one what's one thing going to do? So now we see what it does, and we continue to see what it does, and hopefully like things happen in move because of it, and people I don't know, like I hope that people don't resubscribe, although like there are you know, it's it's going to impact people that have nothing to do with this, you know, like the Avid elementaries like that were loved, like talking about like people have created who create creations on these channels, you know, the access, it's the access it's given communities like ours to like ribe and with so it's like, but I feel like things some people have to be casualties.
Speaker 2: Okay, elementary can go anywhere. And that's what I was saying, and that's what I was saying about Jimmy Kimmel.
Speaker 3: I was like, so are we resubscribing or are we encouraging.
Speaker 2: People like Jimmy? I feel like creators to go create their people anymore. I don't be very I don't see these channels anymore.
Speaker 3: When he came with his speech, and I granted he cried, I'm sure it was very emotional when he's like, what the fuck I just lost my job overnight and having an after a job for having you know, twenty years. But I think that it's a little bit manufactured. I think now he is going to be.
Speaker 2: His comeback was manufactured. Did you watch it? I just heard it. Yeah, I saw like a monologue. Yeah, it was his monologue and he cried and he cried. Yeah, oh I'm as that. Yeah, and what does he cry about?
Speaker 3: He never meant to make make light of somebody's death.
Speaker 4: Has he ever done that before? I'm just wondering if he's ever made a light of anyone's set before. And it wasn't the big I'm pretty sure. And but he wasn't making light of the guy's death.
Speaker 2: I know it.
Speaker 4: I mean he was talking about the guy's death in relation to it not being of Trump's priority at all.
Speaker 2: I was really saying that he wasn't really concerned. Yeah, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like when you work for those big conglomerates news news outlets, radio, like it's no secret, you guys, that everything is orchestrated to you know, control the masses. It's not like, it's not rocket science. And I think that you have to always consider that there's a level of censorship that you know, if I say this was my fucking job, right, and because they just showed you last week, so you're going to tread lightly, you know.
Speaker 2: It's like, the reality is.
Speaker 3: We we we've been under the illusion that we live in a democracy and it hasn't been that in quite some time.
Speaker 2: And that's what's really scary.
Speaker 3: When you're under the illusion and the masses of people are delusional enough to believe it and not recognize that this is orchestrated and controlled.
Speaker 2: And that there's a narrative and.
Speaker 3: It looks like democracy and it's some other ship. It's some puppeteer shit. It's it's disappointing. But the truth is it's not.
Speaker 2: It's never been that, So stay woke, stay vigilant. It's true. So basically had the move to Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden.
Speaker 3: Actually I was on a call with some other intimacy people and she was moving, Yeah, like Switzerland or something over there was on the border of some other ship I was like, Okay, that's random, but I write that down.
Speaker 2: I don't want to live there. I don't think I meant what did she say? I don't know if I believe her. I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe lovely, don't control cold. You can finally wear those first right now? You said you wanted seasons, not one. I mean, I guess I think there's seasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm just whatever's gonna be is gonna be, you know what I'm saying. So just fucking enjoy the ride.
Speaker 2: Yeeha, yeehah. Yeah. Is that the affirmation whatever's gonna be is gonna be?
Speaker 3: Yeahah yeah, bitch yeah, bitch, rock out with your balls out.
Speaker 2: I think we already had. Okay, well, now.
Speaker 3: It's whatever's gonna be is gonna be.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna pick a card. Okay, there's a horror story stories horrorsh story if you could call it that. Oh gosh, don't disappoint me.
Speaker 4: Ended a relationship, and shortly after ended up having my first threesome with two gentlemen who owned a cannabis company together and were roommates in college. At three am when they realized there was only one condom left and both of them wanted to have sex with me. They rock paper scissors, battled for three rounds. Wait, where's the rest of the story, right?
Speaker 3: The rock paper scissors for the last condom is epics and she's telling me in the middle like.
Speaker 4: Wait, I'm around, come on, it was just okay there it is okay, they okay, let's start this over horrors story, if you could call it. That ended up ended a relationship and shortly after ended up having my first threesome with two gentlemen who owned a cannabis company together and were roommates in college. At three am, when they realized there was only one condom left and both of them wanted to have sex with me, they rock paper sais are battled for three rounds for who was going to go to the store?
Speaker 2: Well, not not doing not do it?
Speaker 3: Like bye, niggae, I got it?
Speaker 4: No, because why why would we not want both? Come on, let's get this together. Someone's about to go get this condat go to the store.
Speaker 2: I want both.
Speaker 4: It went to sunrise and was equal part sexy and hilarious because of how attuned to each other and secure in the dynamic. Also not American, so that helps. It felt pretty great to experience that after being single for the first time in almost eleven years.
Speaker 3: That's a really nice way to pop your cheriot eleven year relationship. Hell yeah too, my motherfucking sex god is Yeah. Yeah, there's something about having sex with two men that are both like adorning you that I don't know Ulicia's like some kind of guy Like I feel like they do tell you not to do it on purpose, like there is like a like an intuitiven sure, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, I'm supposed to do this rising oh the sex goddess.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's how I thought of that sex party when I was getting I didn't even have sex.
Speaker 2: They were pleasing me and massaging me, both.
Speaker 3: Of them, and I was just like, what the It's just like whomen are supposed to be served in that way. Yeah, it was a level of service that just yeah, I didn't even know I could ask for had arrive, or it was even an option, or that they would care that much. It's really that that you would even care that much about my pleasure, that you would move work together. Yeah, you would work together and remove any sort of like like societal expectation or story you might tell yourself and just fucking make it about me, because hello, yeah, like focus on what's important. This is about me. This is just do what needs to get done. I feel like that was a divine story, like only you know, people have like different ideas of God and how God shows up and like how God looks and like and I think we oftentimes in religion cut off like relating God to pleasure and actuality. But like that seems like God assuring you into your single dim Like here you go, honey, this is this is a liberation you've been looking for. You made the right decision, and I'm escorting you out of your old relationship into a new this way, you know, like it's like a not a rite of passage, but like there's something that it feels divinely aligned. And I know people would have some people have controversy over shit like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't get it. I literally don't underget it. What why Like if it feels good, it's good. So anyway, that was beautiful. Thank you. It was a beautiful horror story. That was beautiful. Tarot time, Terot time. I picked the two of wands and it looks pretty righteous. He's holding the world. He has two staffs.
Speaker 3: He looks like he's on his hassle, looking down at everyone. The True of Wanes takes the spark of inspiration from the A Wands and turns it into a clear action plan. You went through the discovery phase and now and know what you want to manifest. Now you need to figure out how you're exploring your options and carefully plotting out the path ahead, accounting for all possibilities and potential challenges. You are open to growth and exploring new territories. So long as you maintain a level of certainty, then your efforts will work out in the end. When the Two of Wands appears in the Tari reading, you are not ready to make your move. It is important that you established a clear plan before proceeding. We've got to make a clear plan if we're going to switcher in or The Two of Wands is also about discovery, particularly as you step outside of your comfort zone and explore new worlds and experiences. It may encourage you to set out, but this card gives you the confidence of self knowledge. You know what your goal is and are sure it's eventual fulfillment. Let your intuition and passion guide you as you confirm your next steps. I feel like that speaks to me or us right now.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 3: We've done good moms for so long, and like doing things separately seems like uncomfortable and like.
Speaker 2: What alone me?
Speaker 3: I'm a human individual, and so it's like taking the courage and study out and not like and stepping out of your comfort zone and exploring new worlds and experiences and yeah, and the self knowledge, like acknowledging that we've learned a lot in this process and giving ourselves like credit and like not being so critical and saying, of course you could do anything you want and that's good, and like sitting with that and not being I feel like we live in a world that I feel like it makes sometimes expansion like so nerve wracking, like it has to be perfect, it has to make money like or else. It's like I don't know, like there's a perfectionism that comes with.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's definitely perfection, like the timing and the like yeah, like the.
Speaker 2: Rollout, what's the wrong? I don't know, I know what are the colors? I don't know what's the fun? FRANKT, How can I do it. If I don't have a brand kit, What do you want to do with a brand kit? You don't have a fun so I want to make it up. That's an extra fee. That's an extra fee because I don't know what your colors are. I can't do it. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm just like in the world of Canvaya.
Speaker 4: I've been thinking a lot about like the reframing of gifts because like I've just that's that's where I've been lately, like with me getting back into acting and like me, you know, I went to New York Fashion Week and help my friend with with something that I was like.
Speaker 2: I could do this, Like I do this. I am a producer. I produce shows every.
Speaker 4: Stage behind the cameras, like I've I've done this in the yeah, like I've done this here, I've done this in other like other like realms, like with beauty, and I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like why am I?
Speaker 4: Why am I like putting these different even like almost like eras of my life and like I don't do that anymore. Now I do this and not really weaving them together and seeing like how they can he make me multiple streets against streams of income because bitch, like, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's the only way to really survive. And in the times we're in.
Speaker 4: It's like my friend came over the other last night and she was telling me that she she's made like twelve thousand dollars doing this thing, this app called sniff Sniff Spot what okay?
Speaker 2: Sniff Spot is.
Speaker 4: An app where people who don't have backyards can use your backyard to play with their dogs in the backyard.
Speaker 3: So play with their dogs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like they live in apartments or maybe their dogs are aggressive, so they can't really go to like the park and run them around. And they live in an apartment and they have nowhere, so there's a hole.
Speaker 3: She has like three hundred and fifty reviews. She's like top tiers. She made how many twelve thousand, how.
Speaker 2: Many dogs are in the backyard. They clean up their own shit. They clean up their own shit.
Speaker 4: But she's like a top like a cellar because she has like puppy treats since she has do chikabana like dog perfume, and she has bagels for the owners and like they.
Speaker 2: Just be chilling.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they'll have she had a Great Dane party. There were seven Great Danes. Like people want to have puppy parties.
Speaker 2: I was only in La. I was like, damn do I. I brought her to my backyard. I'm like, She's like, it could be like a small puppy oasis. I could see it.
Speaker 4: I was like, the branding that's happening for small Peppy and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, I could see it.
Speaker 4: And I was like, she said, she's like a dog lover, like she she saves dogs like every week from the shelter.
Speaker 2: And I told her. I was like, oh yeah, and then like my jacuzzie.
Speaker 4: She's like, oh my god. Yeah, the dogs could use the jaccuzzie. I was like, no, that's not what I met. Like, the humans could use the jacuzzie.
Speaker 2: What would the.
Speaker 3: Dogs doing the jacuzzie? Bitch, it's too hot. They have a fur car she has.
Speaker 2: She's a doggy pool for them in her backyard.
Speaker 4: She's top tier sniff spot Anyway, multiple streams of income.
Speaker 2: Is what I'm saying is.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not thinking and I'm not I'm not thinking out of the box.
Speaker 2: You're not, We're not.
Speaker 4: Okay, we got to get creative and reframe our gifts. And that's kind of where I'm at right now in my life, is like really reframing the gifts because we have so many, so fucking many that can do so many different things. And I'm like, okay, and and and are creative and keep me creative.
Speaker 2: So and thinking broader and yeah, So.
Speaker 4: This is an invitation for you to reframe your gifts if you're in a space in your life where you feel stuck, or you want to shift careers, or you just you need to like find the inspiration in the thing that you used to love again, Like just think about reframing the gift that you have, Like what does it look like doing like having a different mechanism doing something else, like being expressed in a different way, maybe in behind the scenes role. Like for me, like I've done so much in front of the camera over the last few years that I forgot what it's like to.
Speaker 2: Be behind the scenes. And I do enjoy that. Yeah, you know, it was great. I don't have I didn't have to.
Speaker 3: I was like, no pressure. I mean it's not like it was great. I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, just being open to switching roles.
Speaker 3: So as the season shifts you can just sit on that and start to imitate on the new avenues of creativity, the new ways of expression. Yes, yes, well anyway, y'all, we love you. Thank you for joining us. Make sure you rate and subscribe to our podcast. Follow us on YouTube and follow the Good Vibe Retreat. We're going to a lot of beautiful places next.
Speaker 2: Year, and just click the links in the episode description. Bitch okay, just go through them and look, look, look at it, look at everything. Subscribe, review. There's a lot of cool stuff there. There's discounts probably I don't know.
Speaker 3: Just go look, love you bye bye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so good, can't you sell? I went through a drought, that's until I found out, Well may my have been known earth? I used to be broken tail. Now I got the blues in ins like Beyonce J justa throat shot or pop in his cow wearing our voices. Patriarchy kept it in the box to exploit it. Women put the pee in power, so it's pointless. They want me to be good, so I make bad choices. Bad mom, not a bad mom, but a bad mom. It he's in on the cannabis in their bathbon walked in Bosts cap and I blew his cat ball, hop dog. Now I'm immune to the cat called Herbie and no waisted straight to it like a dollar sign. Mother, rent the lover when too. It in like a water sumner where you're rent the winter essential will when the summertime.
Speaker 2: I do it all.
Speaker 1: Ain't know when that needs to running by