Speaker 1: Elvie Duran in the Morning Show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks, Elvis Duran, Elvis Duran phone tab.
Speaker 2: I just quit my job at a local cafe.
Speaker 3: However, I thought it'd be funny if I tell my mom I was actually fired and my supervisor and boss are refusing to pay me the money they owe me.
Speaker 2: She will do the business, be my.
Speaker 3: Rep and call them up and scream at them for me. She knows my boss, She knows my supervisor, Anthony. Mom grew up. Keep in mind listening to this closely. Mom grew up in a very tough neighborhood, and she knows a lot of very influential people from the neighborhood. If you know what I mean, let's call her one of you. Guys can pretend you're Anthony, my supervisor. Now, keep in mind, my mom is a sweet woman except when she gets mad, and this will make her mad. You get my employer's not giving me my money. This is from Robin.
Speaker 4: Here we go, Hello, Mom, Yeah, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: Getting ready?
Speaker 4: Listen to this? Trust me a message saying he's not going to pay me now, No, no, he doesn't want to pay me. Sing Yeah, he'll say. And then I called the cafe and he won't let her tracket on the phone. He says, I doesn't want to speak to me just now. Yeah, okay, no, So I told him, I said, I said, I'm going to call my mother, and I said, I'm going to call you back with her because here we have three way calling. So I'm going to call her, right, yeah, hold on the phone.
Speaker 5: I'm going to call people.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on, let me call hold on.
Speaker 2: Cafe Espresso. Is Anthony speaking, I'm not putting on the phone. He's not talking to you.
Speaker 5: We'll tell r. This is going to go to people now. If you don't want to get on the phone, this is going to people.
Speaker 2: Kind of people.
Speaker 4: Mind, he won't pay me my money.
Speaker 2: Your daughter quit, she ain't getting paid.
Speaker 4: No, he threw her out exactly. He wore me out. I didn't quit there.
Speaker 6: That heard him say it.
Speaker 5: And I'll get the people to come. But this is going to people.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 6: Nothing I want what she worked for, she quit nothing else.
Speaker 2: She blew it you and holler with your just problems.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you something. This is going further.
Speaker 2: You listen to me. You raised in a bond woman.
Speaker 5: No, you you, your mother, your sister, O, your brother is all rats. That's why this is going through.
Speaker 2: You are a troublemaker, Oh you are.
Speaker 5: The money will be paid.
Speaker 2: I already spent your daughter's money she ain't getting and she quit that.
Speaker 5: The money will be paid. My tolta to leave, and I have people there to verify it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Your people are worthless to me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well you're going to see how worthless you're going to be hunting mm hmm, You're going to see how worthless you are gonna be.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All I know is you're a headache.
Speaker 6: You see you wait?
Speaker 5: Using nobody?
Speaker 2: And who are you?
Speaker 6: Nobody?
Speaker 2: And who are you?
Speaker 5: What are you going to know that you are nobody?
Speaker 2: Hold on a minute, Hey, you want to get on the phone with her?
Speaker 5: That night?
Speaker 2: He says, you're crazy.
Speaker 6: He's afraid, he's afraid of talk.
Speaker 2: Hey, where were you raised?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: I was raised here here.
Speaker 5: Where were you raised?
Speaker 2: This is why, Rob, because your mother, this is why what You're just like your mother?
Speaker 4: Robin, all right, I'm just like my mother.
Speaker 6: You're just an arrogance because they didn't play your music. You got like the baby, I get the radio, I get the radio. He told you to change the music.
Speaker 5: I don't wanna.
Speaker 6: We will see who's.
Speaker 5: Not getting paid.
Speaker 2: I'll meet you anytime.
Speaker 4: We'll see.
Speaker 5: I'm coming here to break you. You cost the wrong people now, Oh, please, wrong people.
Speaker 6: Honey.
Speaker 2: H Hey, Robin, you better go back here. Yeah, Robin, why don't you tell your mom about us?
Speaker 4: Let me know what, mom. I'm sorry. You're you're a phone tap.
Speaker 2: You've been phone tapped.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you. I love you and you did not right.
Speaker 1: This phone tap was pre recorded permission granted by all participants. Phone tap Elvis duran in the morning show here in New Elvis Durant, phone tap weekday mornings