Speaker 1: Kabbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the Old Republic, a soul fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: The Clearinghouse of Hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 3: In the air everywhere.
Speaker 1: The Fifth Hour with Me, Big Ben and Danny G Radio. No days off, no days off, And a Happy Father's Day to those it applies to and to all the fathers in the world. Happy Father's Day, Danny G Radio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whoo, this is my first official Father's Day where it's like, you know, my de kid. Yeah. I've had step kids for years, but this is actually my you know, the first kid that is not going to say, I don't have to listen to you.
Speaker 1: You're not my dad, Yeah, you're just you're just like a pretend dad.
Speaker 3: You don't you don't really know, you don't care. I don't care if you pay all the bills around here.
Speaker 1: You're not du now co of course, so young has no idea what Father's Day is, but but still, you're gonna have a big, big party today, Nanny, what's the plan?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, last Father's Day, my girl was pregnant with Koha, so I got a couple of gifts and stuff like that. It was cool, and I think it's gonna be a kickback day today if we do anything. We were planning on going to the La Zoo, which is right there adjacent to Bourbonk cause you know there's one of those birds going.
Speaker 1: All right, little Zoo, the beautiful genotry way, right, isn't that Yeah off.
Speaker 3: Ramp, Yeah, really pretty park over there.
Speaker 1: And we should also say Happy Father's Day to the great fathers of the world like Antonio Cramarti, y Sean.
Speaker 3: Camp Oh, don't forget Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 1: Tyreek Hill, Philip Rivers, although he all was the same woman, but you go down the long list. There so many wonderful fathers in the world of sports that have reproduced keeping the human race alive.
Speaker 3: And well, I think you and I both liked our moms over our dads. Yeah, we were the great dad's cool, but my mom is a rock star.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got closer with my dad when my mom passed away, but I was like, yeah, it was fine. You know, my dad not quite as prolific as Willie McGahee remember the or Willis mcgae remember the running back.
Speaker 3: Of course and Ravens Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think he had ten kids with nine women. So that's a lot of logistical issues there for sure. Is Antonio Cramarti the leader Still, I know Travis Henry had a lot.
Speaker 3: I mean, Tyreek is catching up at a young age. He's got ten now.
Speaker 1: Tyreek, it's weird because he's got kids that were born like the same month from different mothers. That's odd. M hm, you know your siblings. And I talked about that on the radio, and then a couple of people emailed me and one called up and said, well, you know, Ben, it's actually not that uncommon. You have siblings that are born the same month.
Speaker 3: Really okay, uncommon for some of us. And then what do you do? Do you make sure the baby mamas are set up in the same city so they could be at the same hospital, Like what if they go into labor around the same time. What about the calls on Father's Day? Do you get calls?
Speaker 1: Do you have to schedule It's like going to the genius bar at Apple. I'm available, but three forty five, but I have another call from a different sibling of yours that will be available, you know, at four fifteen.
Speaker 3: So and then I'm sure what he can do because he's got a lot of money. Just rent out one restaurant for the whole day and have a schedule of the times where the different families show up for the different kids.
Speaker 1: Daddy, Yeah, yeah, sure, sure, absolutely Father's Day. Here's fun fact, Father's Day. Fun fact. The holiday Father's Day. President Lyndon Johnson nineteen sixty six Saurnurday Proclamation calling Father's Day to be celebrated the third Sunday of June. It was not official though for six more years. It was tricky Dicky Richard Nixon who signed it into law. I've been to the Nixon Presidential Library and Beautiful Yorba Linda, California. But President Richard Nixon signed that into law for permanent recognition in nineteen seventy two. There are one hundred and seventy six thousand stay at home dads.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: His estimate that was as of ten years ago. It was probably you think it's probably more right.
Speaker 3: After COVID for sure. Yeah. Yeah. And remember in the eighties it was like not common to the point where they made that hit movie Mister Mom.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah too, I remember mister Mom, classic classic cinema back in the day. Twenty percent That is the percentage of all Father's Day cards bought buy wives for their husbands. So twenty percent fifty percent is the percentage of all Father's Day cards that are purchased for fathers. The rest are for husband's grandfather's, sons, brothers, et cetera. And a total of eighty seven million greeting cards are sold for Father's Day. I don't have the numbers in front of me for Mother's Day, but I'll bet you it's triple.
Speaker 3: That, oh more than that, because I was going to bring it up. I was gonna mention to you that some people aren't even aware that this is Father's Day weekend. That's how little pub it gets compared to Mother's Day. Especially, you know, Mother's Day's a big deal. Father's Day, eh, kind of an afterthought for some people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for a lot of people, for sure, A lot of people it's not that big, not.
Speaker 3: A big deal. Write a card and a tie is the old joke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: So Dad shut up and go out there and grill for all of us. We'll put you to work on your day.
Speaker 1: Dad just wants to go play golf or something. You know, get the hell out, get the hell away. As you said, all right, let's get to the mail bag. What do you say, Danny, It's about that time. It's mail bag. Thank you very much, Ohio. Wow. These are actual correspondence from actual people that listen to this podcast and have taken the time out to send us a message. We thank you all all for sending messages in. We do appreciate it. Very kind of you. Dale. I think it was Dale and several other listeners sent me various emails about this story out of Florida. It took place this week, and I guess we'll use it in the mail bag. It's a Safari Kingdom story, the woman who was eaten by a crocodile. Did you see this one in the some canal in Florida? Yeah, in Clearwater, Florida. And there's a photo that made the rounds on the internet, and you guys wanted to make sure I saw the photo, Thank you very much. That shows the fourteen foot alligator with the woman's body inside the alligator's belly.
Speaker 3: What a photo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the cops are there with their body cams, and there there's a it's wild. There's a forty I guess it was a homeless woman, forty one year old woman, just alligator food.
Speaker 3: She found a home. Oh my god, I mean.
Speaker 1: And a dad joke is that that's wrong with I agree with your dad though dead joke. Hey, but when you're dad, any jokes are dead joke. You can just say it was.
Speaker 3: It's very true, very true.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Footage released by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission show the aftermath of the attack. Now, when I was in South Carolina, was my first experience in a place with wild gaiters. And I was told by my father in law and others in South Carolina that or actually that was in North Carolina. The gators are they're mostly fine. They just you leave them alone. They'll leave you alone. Just don't get near them, and and don't don't invade their space, and they won't bother you. So why did this alligator eat the woman? Did she go to a place she must have gone to a place she shouldn't have gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, obviously, but poor lady a bad decision to get that close to it. If that's what happened. There's a guy who's viral right now and he's like the alligator Whisperer, and there's all these videos of him right next to the alligators, touching them underneath their there is do they have chins? What are those underneath their jaws? Yeah, and he's he's a explaining that sudden movements is what triggers them. But he's so like smooth and calm around them that nothing happens to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you are chased by an alligator, aren't you supposed to go on a zig zigzag because they can't run side of it?
Speaker 3: You've said that before on the podcast. And Klay Travis uh who pointed out this week that the WNBA is going to be fifty million dollars in debt this season. He always on the air would brag that he could win a fight with an alligator, that he would just wrap his arms around the snout and that's how he would win the fight.
Speaker 1: Well, that sounds fine in theory, but in execution will that work? And if you're wrong?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my god? And then how long could you keep that grip if that was your strategy, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well then you could with your other you could close it with your elbow and then poke the eyes. Maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he could do that. I think he did say he would try to gouge the eyes. He said, like, stabilize it by shutting its jaws and then go for the eyes.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's a fair point that once you close the alligator's mouth, you don't want to be opening the alligator's mouth. You're gonna have to get some duct tape exactly that things shut. But if you're by yourself, it's a war of attrition.
Speaker 3: Did you hear what happened just a few weeks ago at a middle school in Missouri. No, they were celebrating the end of the school year, so they had one of those mobile zoos come and set up. Yeah, they got little creatures, nothing too big or wild. But they had a baby gator who was about fourteen to fifteen inches long with its snout taped, and it got loose. Authorities there in Missouri searched for hours that afternoon on the camp is trying to find this thing, panicking. They couldn't find it for a week, fire and police searched even the nearby creek beds and couldn't find this thing. They called off the search.
Speaker 1: So it's just gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I mean they said authority said they were worried that it couldn't fend for itself because its mouth was taped shut. But imagine if it was able to get that tape off and then you know, feed to be big enough to go eat a middle schooler, like you know, feast on a sixth grader. Oh man, that'll be a cool story in a year from now. Yeah, yeah, wonderful. Missouri Gator shows back up on middle school campus.
Speaker 1: Gator Revene Part two. Mike writes in from Phoenix. He says, guys, enjoy the podcast. He says, how upset are you that Southwest Airlines is going to start charging for bags? Is this true?
Speaker 3: Danny?
Speaker 1: I saw something on this on the internet. This guy says they're going to start charging for bags.
Speaker 3: It's uh.
Speaker 1: Is that official?
Speaker 3: It's not official, but it's the CEO didn't address it, so that people say, biomission, it's going to happen. Because he didn't talk about it, they think it's going to happen. Yeah, sucks.
Speaker 1: I'm not a big Southwest guy, because I hate not being able to get a good seat, and I know I won't get a good seat if I fly Southwest. Otherwise you got to pay extra to get in that first group and all that.
Speaker 3: Or you just twenty four hours before the flight, you sit there in the queue and hit the button to get in the first group.
Speaker 1: Or you could bend the rules and say I have an undisclosed medical condition. I need to go in the A group and they're not allowed to ask. You're not You should not do that. That would be that's right.
Speaker 3: What are those little pets called?
Speaker 1: That would be your emotional Yeah, a miniature horse. You have a little emotional baby gator, Kevin writes in King Tape Shut Yeah yeah Kevin in Kansas, right, since says Ben and Danny G. Hull Cogan, Oh that you mentioned. Hul Cogan is launching his Real American beer and Reggie Jackson had the Reggie Bar Brother as a famous podcast dooh, Kevin says, I know that you'll have some kind of product coming out soon. What product could we expect coming from you too? In the near future? He says, I'll be standing in line to order first. Well, thank you, Kevin. Yeah, we weren't just as popular as like the Kelsey's right, we could come up with something wrong again. What could we do, Danny? What item would we sell a lot of?
Speaker 3: What would it be?
Speaker 1: What do people want? I was thinking about doing T shirts again, like doing some kind of T shirt for the radio show. I could do one for the podcast. I don't know if anybody's interested in that, well, email me let me know if you're interested, if you'd buy a shirt. Thank you, though, Kevin Frank in Long Island. Frank from Long Island says Ben and Danny, Ben, I was here. I heard your show the other night with Marcel and Keg drinking Steve. I think he's from Missouri going at it on the Malard Militia feud. Where does this rank in your show's crazy game show moments? So, for those who didn't hear it, Marcel in Brooklyn and Keg drinking Steve were battling it out and it was a battle of curse words from Steve, Marcel saying things he never normally says as answers what because Marcel is a godframe man, and it was very entertaining. He was not the craziest moment. The craziest moment still is hollering James fast asleep winning the game too much or not enough. That is by far the greatest moment in the history of the show in terms of game shows. And we've had other crazy game show moments that have taken place, and it was good. It was a solid moment, Frank, But I'm pretty sure I'm not going to remember it like a day from now. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Remember the mountain, the Mallards Mountain of money where Eddie was telling his contestant white basketball player.
Speaker 4: Four years Hall of Famer, old school, he shot free throws underhanded.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, his son's playing the NBA like Scooter.
Speaker 4: And uh, what's the other Drew?
Speaker 3: His son won the dunk contest.
Speaker 4: White guy with the Clippers, no.
Speaker 3: Racist.
Speaker 1: I remember the one guy I forget who it was, gave the clue his airness and the guy couldn't figure out it was Michael Jordans.
Speaker 3: You heard that awareness, Yes, well, also Fremont, our friend in Fremont.
Speaker 1: Andrew Fremont, Yes, Andrew.
Speaker 3: Wasn't there a clue about a murder if it was for oj right?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, somebody got that wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was Andrew. I have to find that drop at that clip. That's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Frank, We've had a lot of stupid stuff that's happened on game shows, is what we're trying to say. Patrick, DJ Spin from San Diego.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what up do Joy Spoon?
Speaker 1: He says, I got a question for you guys, A question each. She says, first to Danny as a fellow DJ, I says, Danny, I know you know how to beat mix without AI help. How effing infuriating do you get when you see a jackass behind the tables pushing buttons, not mixing shit.
Speaker 3: It's nothing new, It's nothing to be outraged about because it's just the way technology has allowed posers to do what real DJs used to do.
Speaker 1: It's not right, Danny, It's not right.
Speaker 3: It's pretend t Yeah it is. It's but there's a lot of that going around in our country right now. You know, there's a lot of posers out there, and I feel like social media started a lot of the poserness.
Speaker 1: Is that a word? Poserness?
Speaker 3: I think so we just made it a word.
Speaker 1: It is a word. If you think it's a word, it's a word. Patrick also says Hey, Benjamin, when you when you worked in San Diego back in the day, did you enjoy the night life and all that? What clubs did you ever visit? Ben didn't go to club Well that was my twenties when I worked in San Diego. Is Moose mcgillicutties, Black Angus or Jimmy Loves. I loved Moose mcgilli Cuties. I used to go one in Pasadena, Colorado Boulevard. That was my spot back in the day. I loved Moose mcgillicutties.
Speaker 3: I know what club you loved in Pasadena. I had a residency there for two years. Club Minage. No, that's you were never in there. You didn't hear me play, No, I never know.
Speaker 1: When I was in San Diego, Patrick, I hung out at Trophies. I went to say Ow's. That was a big Those are the two big sports bars.
Speaker 3: I heard stories about say Ows I never got to experience going to.
Speaker 1: Was a wonderful sports bar. Trophies was a great sports bar, really cool vibe. Sayals was awesome in Mission Valley. I have fun times at a big shopping center.
Speaker 3: When I was a kid, I remember hearing you broadcasting live from a sports bar in La. Do you remember the name of it? Oh in La Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean there were like two years of my life.
Speaker 3: There was one where you were at a lot though.
Speaker 1: We had a deal every Monday night we were at a different location during football season, and then I think it was every Tuesday night during the summer. It was some weird thing. And then we do we did Saturday morning remotes at we did Jiffy Lube. We had a deal with Jiffy Lube. There was a there was a different tire company that we worked for. There was we showed up like Low's home depot, different like random location.
Speaker 3: Did you ever do Monday night football inside Yankee Doodles?
Speaker 1: Yes, we did do a show or two from Yankee Doodles.
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 1: I knew it was about the one in Woodland Hills.
Speaker 3: There was it was. It was three stories in it was three stories high in Woodland Hills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did show from there. We were in Santa Monica at a big sports bar on the Third Street Promenade back when it was jumping. I heard it's kind of dead down there. I haven't been down to Santa Monica in a while, but I heard it's kind of dead at the Third Street promenad. I guess the homeless have reclaimed that of land. Yeah, fond memories. Patrick of San Diego, I loved my time working. It wasn't I wasn't there along though. At the mighty sixth ninety alf from the Fox Media Empire Reunion, he says, would you rather be text buddies with j Moore or Lauren Sanchez? Well, with all due respect to J Moore, I mean I talked with Jay, We worked with Jay. I know Jay. Jay's a good guy.
Speaker 3: It's Lauren Sanchez, I mean, with her plastic surgeon. Though she's morphing into J Moore, she's.
Speaker 1: A lovely lady. In my apologies to her, but Lauren Sanchez still, it blows my mind that she was in the media dining room and sat at my table several nights, and now she is stooping the richest man in the world, or one of the three richest men in the world the Amazon.
Speaker 3: Yuh, you know. I met her back in the day. I got to attend a Tony Gonzalez house park in Manhattan Beach and she was there with their kid hiding inside while we were out on the rooftop drinking.
Speaker 1: Hmm, I wonder what happened to that kid. He's probably living in a mid Yeah.
Speaker 3: Is that kid a baller? Now you have to ask yourself because some people think Tony Gonzalez is the best football player ever out of la oh See Honey Beach. Yeah, southern California. I guess. But I saw an article the other day that said, is Tony Gonzalez the best footballer out of Southern California?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: What are the other There have been some really good players.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a long list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mike in a city born To answer your question, al if I would pick Lauren Sanchez, I'm Mike in a city born from Mustard Fullerton. He says, Hey, hey, Ben and Danny g Yes, you heard me right. Fullerton, California began with and is famous for the mustard fields. So they had Mustard and Fullerton, they had the Orange Groves and Irvine and so just give you an idea. Anyway, Mike said, you know, Mustard goes great with hot dogs. I'm a big Joy Chestnut fan, and I'm fine with any company sponsoring him. But with that said, would you rather eat a vegan hot dog or a regular one that's been left out in the sun all day and also, out of curiosity, have either of you ever watched an entire episode of SpongeBob SquarePants. So to answer the second question, No, I have not watched an entire episode. I've seen clips on YouTube just enough for me to make references so I can pacify you.
Speaker 3: Mike.
Speaker 1: That's about it. And as far as the joy chestnut question, I would rather eat a hot dog that was sitting out in the sun and was wrapped in maggots. I would rather eat that than a vegan hot dog. How about that?
Speaker 3: Nice? All right? As far as SpongeBob really quick, Yeah, when I was in my thirties, I had a girlfriend in her twenties, so I kind of babysat her for a lot of the time. It felt like babysitting. She watched SpongeBob all all the time, So yeah, I definitely seen multiple episodes of that all the way through.
Speaker 1: Are you sure she was in the twenties or possibly younger.
Speaker 3: Danny, No, she was twenty two and I was thirty. Oh okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: As far as the hot dog thing, how about neither of those damn hot dogs.
Speaker 1: You gotta do one, you gotta do one.
Speaker 3: How about how about I'll do I'll do a burger King hot dog instead.
Speaker 1: Hold the relish, Well, burger King hot dogs don't age. So I think you're okay, I kid because I care.
Speaker 3: How long did those last on the menu? By the way, like four weeks before they pulled it off.
Speaker 1: They realized right away, what have we done? What are we doing here? Let's get back with those chicken fries, because chickens are fries, you know, that's the way. Next up is Scott from northern Kentucky. He says, hey, Ben and Danny just want to say, f that other Scott that emailed you last week. What a whiny snowflake? Ironic this Scott says, because you know he calls people snowflakes. Ben, if you had to choose one of the following to have with every meal for the rest of your life, which one would you choose? Fried pickles or ranch dressing. Yeah, so this is easy. You probably think this is hard Scott. You're like, oh, I got got him, Gotti gotty. No, you didn't get me. You did not. It's fried pickles. Because I learned from Homer Simpson, everything in a deep frar tastes fine. It tastes better than it should taste because it's fried. So if you fry a pickle and you wrap it in breading, it's going to be Okay. I wouldn't like it, but at least I'm not drinking the devil's blood. Do you understand? Do you understand?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Do you get it? Yes? Anyway. He also recommended a phrase maybe we'll do that next week, Scott, and then he said some offensive things at the end about a cinnamon role not being a donut and putting the buggy back.
Speaker 3: And you're smart.
Speaker 1: Clearly you're clearly wrong on both those points. So how about you go go on Wikipedia and get a clue. Go get a clue. How about that Barry in South Carolina? I met Barry, good guy. He's originally from Nashville. Yo, Yo, Ma, Benny. He says, So, I hear on your show that you are considering a new bit with Poppy since he stole the previous bit of picking with the chicken. How long do you think the new bit will go on before he appropriates this bit for his YouTube channel. Yeah. We we were just tossing out different ideas. We were trying to be creative on the show. And there's a listener, Danny, who's a realtor whose brother's cat is twenty one and five picking baseball games right, twenty one. I think the regor was twenty one to five something like that. I might be off by a game or two, but a really good record, Jody, the realtor's brother's cat. So we thought it would be funny to do Poppy versus the pussy cat, you know, as a bit boy. And I think that would be great. And it reminds me of when Clay was told. Remember what Clay was told. You were his producer. You couldn't say that the full P word. So he what did he have to say?
Speaker 3: Danny? Let's see, how did he say?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: One was as a flower? Remember he said, Oh, it was a pussy willow.
Speaker 3: Pussy willow. Yeah, that's right. And for Dick we said cock or Dick, we said Dick Cheney, you're right. For pussy we said pussy willow. Yeah.
Speaker 1: On our show we say Dick and Dayton. He's a real Dick and Dayton. That's what we say, real Dick and Dayton. But yeah, so Barry, I I just was tossing that out there. I don't know that we can work that out logistically. That's a lot of pressure on the kiddy, and hello kitty, that's a lot of pressure. I'm open to it. It's more of a football thing. We'll revisit that, as they say at the White House, or they used to say, we'll circle back to that when the when the day comes. Uh, let's see here. Ron in the LBC rights and he says warmest regards. He says, should not be surprised that you and TJ Seimer's were spirits. I enjoyed hearing your stories on the last podcast last week about the podcast, I read his writings each day back when newspapers were king as the kids say.
Speaker 3: There you go. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Ron enjoyed those memories of TJ. A great writer. I also saw this past week another La Times writer, Mike Downey, died on Friday and worked at the Times around the time TJ was there. Similar deal and the claim to fame. Not many people know this. Why would you unless you happen to know Mike Downey. But Mike Downey was married to one of Dean Martin's daughters, so he must have had some stories to tell, right, I would think.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, we got Unfortunately, we have some stars stars passing away, with of course the great Jerry West passing away last week.
Speaker 1: Jerry West. I told some stories about Jerry this week and his passing, and one of the biggest surprises I ever got was at Joe McDonald's funeral, my radio buddy, Joe McDonald's funeral, and it was a hashmash of fans and colleagues and old radio friends of Big Joe, and there were some listeners that showed up and also at that event were Eddie Murray, Baltimore oriole legend, Eddie Murray who hated the media and Dodger legend, and Jerry West showed up crazy and it was wild. I was around Jerry a little bit just because I was around Joe, and Joe would go up to Jerry and they had such a ridiculous relationship where Joe would just bust Jerry West balls and that's how they talked, you know. And that was the cool thing about Joe McDonald, though he would do it with everybody, like with the Dodgers and Lakers, and I remember some of the craziest stories with athletes were with Big Joe when we would be out like I remember having a conversation with Don Nukeom played in the negro Leagues, right and you know Brooklyn Dodgers and all that, and played with Jackie Robinson and just shooting the shit just like you know, just talking like regular dudes. It was awesome. It was It was great. So don't anyway talk about getting sidetracked Danny.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, it's nice to bring up Jerry in the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why not? All right, Marcus, get out on this. Marcus from Bruceville, Eddie, Texas says, great show as usual, guys. I submitted this question a couple months ago. I wasn't sure if you guys were able to get to it, so I figured i'd re submitted. Thanks. I drive in my work truck all day. I had never had problems, he says, with his local affiliate ninety three point nine Fox Sports, and as of about two months ago, it works just fine if I go anywhere north of my hometown. But if I go five miles south of my hometown, pretty much the only direction I go during work, the station switches off to a gospel. So I figured why not ask the two guys that work in radio, is there anything that I can do? I have the iHeartRadio app. But my work truck, he says, my auxill record is broken, so I've been stuck listening to seventies rock for two months. Two months, he says. Okay, so I'm gonna let you in a little secret that I used to use. I haven't used this website in a while. Let me check to make sure the website is still online. Yeah, it's still online. And this if you want to look up the reason you cannot get the radio station. Marcus, you go here and I'll do it for you right now, because I'm feeling I'm feeling frisky. So Marcus, you go to radio dashlocator dot com. All right, radio dashlocator dot com, and then you type in the town on it right now. Yeah, you step into town and then you can go I'll hear it is Bruceville, Eddie, Texas. So you click on that and then you go ninety three nine I think, is what he said. But I don't even see that on here, so it must be maybe give me the wrong frequency. But anyway, you click on the radio station, it'll show you the tower. You can literally look at the tower. On a lot of these radio stations are directional. It'll show you the coverage map of the radio station, and it has the daytime and the nighttime map for each of these radio stations. For example, since we did this, so there's a station, you pick a random station. Oh, here we go. There's a KLTD, a Spanish Hits radio station in Temple, Texas.
Speaker 3: Danny.
Speaker 1: See you click on that, and then it's my one one oh one seven is what it is. A FI I find a radio station. When I want my Spanish Hits, I always go Caliente at that radio station. But anyway, you click on the thing here and you can see the map and it shows the coverage area, and then you can do This is a sixteen thousand and five watt radio station, so it only has it's FM so they don't have to power down at night. Non directional. It's got the antenna pattern and it shows you exactly where you can hear the station. So that's what I would advise. Doesn't make it any better. I would also tell you to go on Amazon and buy a new cable. It'll show up at your house within a couple of days and then you don't have to worry about it. You can just listen on the iHeartRadio app, or just download the podcast and listen to day behind, which some people do. Yes, that's it, Dandy. That's the end of the show. The Happy Father's Day to you all, the father's Happy Father's Day, and we will be back. I'll be back tonight with the original recipe podcast.
Speaker 3: As my grandfather used to say, Cynthia, get your damned kids out of my garage, leave me alone, give me an hour to myself.
Speaker 1: This might be like Al Bundy sitting on the couch in your hand down your pants.
Speaker 3: That's what that's what most fathers want today. I hear you.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you, Danny. Fun weekend here, we'll do it again and next weekend, have a great, wonderful, glorious day and we'll talk to you next time.
Speaker 3: Later. Skater got a murder. I gotta go.