Speaker 1: Hey, they're folks. It's C. J. Holt and Amy Robot here.
Speaker 2: I do hard to just wanting to wish you a very safe and happy new year. We've been challenged here to say happy New Year to you by telling you what are our word of the year of twenty twenty six is going to be?
Speaker 1: And we came up with fun. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, We've given this a lot of thought, people, No, really, we got a challenge to do it, and I think it's cool. It's hard to sum up maybe everything you want to do next year in one word.
Speaker 3: It is, but I do think I do appreciate setting an intention, not necessarily a resolution, but if you do frame the year with what is the word that you would love to sum up a year in your life? I do stand by fun. I might backslash it with joy, but really trying to always remember there is some fun to be had, There is some joy to be experienced, even in tough times, even when you're working your butt off, even when you're feeling hopeless. Sometimes I just like to say, can I have fun right now doing what I'm doing, even if it's hard?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: How about how about you?
Speaker 1: I was going to go with resolve, forgiveness, kindness, and grace. You just want to have fun.
Speaker 2: So, folks, I hope you have as good of a year in your relationship as we're about to have as we try to mesh our words.
Speaker 1: For folks who just.
Speaker 2: Want to say happy New Year, have a safe one, and by all means, continue to check us out here.
Speaker 1: It's been great to be a part of I Do Part two.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, it's Janna Kramer with I Do Part two. Happy New Year, listen. I know they always say new year, new you, this is going to be the year that you find love. But I gotta say, we shed a lot of stuff in twenty twenty five, and this is the year that I truly believe is all of ours to take and find what we really want, whether that's healing, love, a new relationship, it is yours for the taking. So go get it, have the best twenty twenty six, and can't wait to ride this journey with y'all.
Speaker 5: Hey guys, Happy New Year.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, I'm so excited for twenty twenty six, are you, Kelly?
Speaker 7: Yes, I am so excited. Happy, happy, happy new Year. Cheryl and I are super excited to talk more love and I do in the new year. Happy, Happy New Year, Happy twenty twenty six.
Speaker 6: It's really about, you know, growth. I think, what's your new Year's resolution?
Speaker 5: For me? It's about growth.
Speaker 6: It's about just stepping into this chapter two, continuing I do part two and just kind of trying to let go and not think I can control everything.
Speaker 5: What is your new Year's resolution?
Speaker 7: So, you know, I've just learned so much, and I've learned so much with you and with all the other mentors. But you and I have done so much together and we've had so much fun together, and through the some of the times that were really really difficult for me, you were there and I just really appreciate you, Cheryl so much.
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 7: That is one of my big goals this year is to really take time to let people who I appreciate know that I appreciate them, because that's been something that has just made me feel so good about myself and makes me a better person.
Speaker 6: And I love you, Kelly, and I'm so happy for you. You're been a great place. And for all my fellow single people out there, you know, we don't need a perfect plan. I think stepping into this new year, and it's really or anyone's approval really right, Like, it's just we want to move forward.
Speaker 5: We always want to choose ourselves.
Speaker 6: And I just think heading into this new year, it's just a fresh start and you don't need to have a plan, You don't need to have a resolution. You just need to be you and choose you. So we love you and look forward to continuing our I Do Part two together again in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 5: So we'll see you soon. Yeah, me and my vibrator will see you soon. We will see you guys soon.
Speaker 7: I can't wait to hear all of your stories, everything that happened during the holiday season. And just like Cheryl said, choose yourself, because if you are feeling great about yourself, then you're going to feel so great about someone else.
Speaker 5: Amen's sister. Love you, guys, men.
Speaker 7: Love you guys.
Speaker 8: Hey, it's Kathy and Susan with I Do Part two. Happy New Year. Hey, Kathy, do you have a New Year's resolution?
Speaker 9: Well, you know me, Susan, I don't believe in making New Year's resolutions. I believe in making a resolution at the moment you decide to change something in your life. So but my resolution for last year was to try to interrupt less, and I've done that. My twenty twenty sixth resolution is to interrupt even less. So those of you out there, I hope you have a new Year's resolution. Maybe you're looking for love, maybe you're lo looking to change your life in a very positive way. I hope whatever your New years resolution is, you find love. It's out there for all of us, just around the corner.
Speaker 8: You just got to stay open. It doesn't happen like immediately. Be open, and when it does come, you'd be blessed.
Speaker 10: Hi to my I Do Part two family, It's Jen Fessler, wishing you happy happy, happy New Year, health, wealth, happiness, joy and peace in twenty twenty six along with the very.
Speaker 5: Best of podcasts.
Speaker 3: Love you all,