Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Love Herts kiw Week. Kwan has had quite a career, from childhood roles in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and The Goonies to a recent Academy Award win for Everything, Everywhere, All at Once. But now Keith finally stars as a leading man in the film Love Hurts. Love Hurts is a perfect date night movie with its mix of over the top action comedy and a ton of heart. Love Hurts Only at theaters February seventh.
Speaker 2: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Roebliss, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion, and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg, evoking the excitement and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Jirelle Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheadle, Michael Panha, and Bobby Knavali. Watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 3: Welcome in Episode eighty five, What's Right Nick right the podcast the YouTube show. We are officially Am I going to be right when I say this? I'm checking in real time? Are we officially at eighty thousand subscribers on YouTube? We were right? I mean this close? What'd you say to Monsey? See?
Speaker 4: Maybe I'm mistaken. I thought we were at more than eighty.
Speaker 3: No, seventy nine point six thousand as of recording, which means by the time people see this, maybe we will be at eighty thousand subscribers. Remember, Demons is on the books for one thousand dollars bonus if we get to one hundred thousand subscribers before the end of the football regular season, so basically the first week of January. So we'd appreciate you subscribing there, on iTunes, on Spotify, wherever you get your podcasts, And if you're listening or watching this show, our week seven gambling show, it means you are a loyal consumer of the product. Demands and I put out because thus far you haven't been here to make money. Thus far, we have been costing you money. Now, have we been costing you outrageous sums? No, But however we have been two and three or three and two every god forsaken week. And that is because for five weeks in a row, our lock, our right move, we have been wrong. And for four of those five weeks, our lock, our right move was covering at the god dog two minute warning of the game. So last week, let's go through it. There's the season record. It's horrifying. The only thing that makes me feel better is Bill's Simmons, who has a slightly more popular podcast and gambling show than this one, is down about three million dollars of money this year. Documented. I'm just four games under five hundred. As you can see, the lock is four games under five hundred. So Cleveland minus two and a half against New England was flatly the wrong side of it. There's no justification there. I was dead wrong. Bailey's Appy continues to impress. New England ran the ball great, Cleveland did nothing well. I was on the wrong side of it. Cincinnati minus two is good bet. When I said Cincinnati was desperate, they were going to find a way to win against New Orleans, even though New Orleans was getting healthier. They did. The Giants plus five and a half clearly the right side of it. They won that game outright, as we said they might, so that feels good. CAC plus two and a half did not cover, but I don't feel like it was the wrong side of the bet. They were winning the game with a minute twenty left, so they were at one point in the game. They were three point favorites. You there was, so that was a little heart overhead. It was the game of the weekend. I thought the line you can't city at home should never be underdogs, so I went with them. However, I don't feel like we were on the wrong side of it. And then the damn Jaguars ruined me once again. So the Jaguars in this game. What makes that pick even worse is they were I got them plus one and a half on this. I had him as my lock on TV. The line had moved plus two and a half and with thirty seconds left they were up one. Now Indy was in field goal range with a good not great, but a good kicker, and I was prepared to lose the plus one and a half win the plus two and a half on the and my real bet was plus two and a half. My real life bet was plus two and a half. And then Indy on third down throws a bomb instead of being conservative kicking a field goal winning by two, they get it, they get the two point conversion, they win by seven, and we lose once again. However, unlike weeks four and five, this is more like week six, where I looked at the slate and I said, oh my god, I love these games. I finally feel like I have a pulse on the season. I know that two and three doesn't feel like a pulse in the season, but two of those games are two winners we won easily, are two losers. We were covering both of them with one minute left in that football game or a minute ten left in that football game. We really only misanalyzed one game. You add to it, we are now getting great production help because Victor, while I'm making my picks is sending in his five picks, which is super helpful to make sure that I'm not overlapping more than once with Victor. Victor, I believe went OH for five last week, which is why if you're watching on YouTube, he's down to just T shirts. I OH for five weeks? Can really people don't budget for an OH for five weeks. You don't anticipate the over five week, the over five week is the how much money do you get for donating plasma? Those types of things go through your mind. So this week we're gonna come out firing. We are starting with a big underdog that I think might win outright. I certainly love them catching a full seven the Detroit Lions plus seven in Dallas in Dak Prescott's first game back. That is our first pick. Let me explain it. So the Lions this year had Minnesota beat and then fell apart, lost by four. They played Philly and lost by just three points. They hung and I think they scored thirty five on Philly, a Philly team that we now know is excellent. They scored forty five on Seattle. Then what happened? They played the New England Patriots. They got shut out, They looked terrible, and then they had a buy. So they are motivated and rested. They have that going for them. Dallas, on the other hand, I think it's gonna have a super conservative game plan with Dak's first game back, make sure they get the win. What has Dallas been the best at in football this year? Rushing the passer Micah Parsons, DeMarcus Lawrence Demonsei's about to sneez. Don't worry about it, buddy. Oh gosh, see, Demonsey's got this weird thing where the slaves pal He won't actually sneeze. He old to sneezes in and it gives him terrible medical problems. I don't just sneeze, buddy, He's now his eyes are watering. Sorry, everybody sneezes. He wanted himself sneeze. Now back to the picks. So, Dallas, what they do better than anybody is rush the passer. Detroit has allowed seven sacks all season. They have the best one of the best offensive lines in the league. They have been getting Jared goff time all year. He has not been getting hit, so I think the pass rush is neutralized somewhat. I think this is a game Detroit could win, outright. I love the coming off of bye and coming off their worst performance. So they're also a desperate team. I'm not necessarily picking them to win outright.
Speaker 4: Then, Also, Dak's probably a little desperate too.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, but I think it's gonna be in a different way desperate in that I think Dak is gonna make any mistake exactly right. I think Dak's gonna be like listen if I don't. What I can't have happened is Cooper Rush after he played clean for four games until it all fell apart against Philly. I can't go out there and throw a bunch of picks. I can't make a bunch of mistakes. I think Mike McCarthy and Kellen Moore are gonna have a conservative game plan. Makes what they need is find a way to beat Detroit. You then get Chicago the next week, then you're at the bye and so for all those reasons, Detroit plus the seven, I love it. That's our first pick.
Speaker 4: It's not mad at it.
Speaker 3: Next one, you're gonna be mad at next one. The entire world's gonna be on the other side. Usually, when the entire world's on the other side, when a line looks too good to be true, we put it in the be careful category.
Speaker 4: Yep, they're like.
Speaker 3: Oh, just be careful there, it's a trap. Instead, I'm just going with anti public. I'm going with the side no one's gonna be on. It also happens to be a team that I've been writing with, the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Prince that was promised laying three points a full three at home against the New York Giants. What do you want to say to monsay.
Speaker 5: It's so crazy to hear this every gambling show I made.
Speaker 3: Your cry has got tears rolling.
Speaker 5: I'm hurting for you, man. This is this is this what you do? What do you just You just pick one team to ride with and lose heck a cash with and you just stick with it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this is what you're describing. Is like in in blackjack or roulette, there's something called the Martingale method, which is.
Speaker 4: Not hit hit me, hit me, hit it.
Speaker 3: Just you bet one hundred dollars on black on the Roulett wheel and you lose, so then you bet two hundred and then if you lose your bet four hundred, and then if you lose your bet eight hundred, and you only have to win once and you're up that one hundred bucks. Don't understand the problem with that is the casino is never gonna run out of money, and you could run out of money before I.
Speaker 4: Like that little rule. That's that's interesting though.
Speaker 3: Okay, but it is like the number one way people go broke gambling because it doesn't take that many in a row for you to be out of money. So like, if you start with one hundred and then two hundred, four hundred, eight hundred, now you're fifteen hundred total in the hole. The next one sixteen hundred. Now you're over three grand in the hole. The next one is thirty two hundred. Now you're almost sixty five hundred dollars in the hole. And the other thing at the casino, that'll happen even if you brought one hundred thousand dollars with you. They have table maxes and they'll be like, sorry, sir, you can't bet more than five thousand on the roulette spend. It's a terrible way to do it.
Speaker 4: Well, it's a good thing. What Weddy can tell you to not bet on these shows?
Speaker 3: Okay, with that exactly, With that said, the Jags are The Jags are a good team. You can't convince me they're not a good team. The Giants, meanwhile, are flying a little too high. They're coming off back to back huge wins for the franchise, by the way, and I give the Giants massive credit. Can we discuss the circumstances in which they won those games? Now again, I think the Giants are gonna I think we're gonna talk about it later.
Speaker 4: Maybe not.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure. I think Giants are gonna make the playoffs. However, their last two wins they are impressive wins over Green Bay and Baltimore. Green Bay they're down fourteen in the second half. Baltimore they are down ten in the fourth quarter. Okay, with seven minutes left, they're down ten. In that game, the Giants are five and one, and I give them credit. Tennessee. The Giants win on a two point conversion with a minute forty seven seconds left, and then Tennessee misses the field goal Carolina. The Giants are the It takes a missed field or they need a fifty six yard field goal in the waning minutes of the fourth quarter to beat Carolina. Chicago. I give them credit for Chicago. They beat by soundly, by eight points. But even Chicago was a five point game midway through the fourth quarter. And then we just talked about green Bay and Baltimore.
Speaker 5: You know what the Gates like all of that? What the Jags losing to the Texans at home, but carry on.
Speaker 3: Losing to the Texans at home, then losing to the Colts, blowing a fourteen point lead to Philly losing to the Washington Command. Yeah, I've seen it all, but I'm well aware this is the week they turn it around. Yeah, your deep minus three? Now, am I gonna Am I gonna lock them up as I have in the past. Probably not.
Speaker 4: That's probably not gonna be my.
Speaker 3: Lock of the week. But I still believe in Trevor Lawrence. I do not as impressed as I am with the Giants. I do not believe in Dan that Daniel Jones has turned some massive corner of the way. Some people seem to think he has Jacksonville minus three. Next one, Cleveland catching six against Baltimore at Baltimore lines just too high. Do I think Cleveland's gonna win this game? I do not do. I trust Jakoby Brissett at all. I do not do I think Lamar is gonna bounce back. I actually do. But six points in a divisional game that Cleveland is totally desperate on, and that Baltimore because they have blown three separate ten point leads this year, Baltimore, this is crazy. Bill Barnwell had this stat prior to this season. In Lamar's career ten point plus lead in the fourth quarter for Baltimore thirty one in two this season, Baltimore with a ten plus point lead in the fourth quarter two and three, they've already lost three times like that. Why does that matter for these purposes? If they are up by ten, I don't think they try to pour it on. I think that they are super conservative. Cleveland can get a garbage time backdoor cover. There's just a lot of ways that I think this is a Justin Tucker game. They try to What they don't want is for Lamar. They trust Lamar, but I think they want to protect him from himself from some of these late game mistakes he's been making. It's just too many points. So Cleveland, who is a good overall team right now with miserable quarterback play, You really do look at it, and as reprehensible as I think a lot of people fairly find Toshan Watson off the field, you look at it and you say, man if Deshaun had played all six of these games, are they five and one?
Speaker 4: Are that? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Are they one of the best teams in the league? Instead? Jacoby has made some critical late errors. They also you like betting on or I like betting on teams I know it's gonna sound counterintuitive coming off horrific performances because I think the public overreacts to it and you get a few points a line value. I think this should be Baltimore minus three and a half or four. It's Baltimore minus six. So we're jumping on Cleveland plus the six points that game. It doesn't seem like you hate. Seems like you don't. No, no, you like my logic. I agree with that one. Yeah, all right, Seattle getting five and a half at the Chargers. Okay, let's break down why we like Seattle. First one is this every Charger game, you have to keep in mind they will not have home field advantage even when they're at home. At best, it's a push. Seattle has become something of a national fan base because of the success of Legion of boom Era, so there's gonna be a lot of Seattle fans there. Secondarily, the Chargers' injuries are so overwhelming that a team. I know, they're four and two and they're happy to be four and two, but they are nothing like the team we thought they would be. The Chargers this year got so banged up in Week one. Since then, their best performance was their loss to the Chiefs because they actually were up ten in that game and then blew it. They get blown out by Jacksonville. There it's a three point game that comes down to they went for a fourth down and got it against Houston end up winning by ten. They escaped against Cleveland thanks to one of those horrific Jacoby moves or Jacoby picks, but they really escaped, winning by two.
Speaker 4: And then we just.
Speaker 3: Watched them against Denver. So the Chargers are on a short week. The offense and offensive line looks incredibly shaky. Seattle, on the other hand, I do believe that Gino is all year long. I don't think he's gonna have the highest pass rating in football all year long, but I do believe that Gino is going to continue to score points. Seattle this year has had you know, they scored thirty two against New Orleans, they scored forty eight against Detroit. This past week against Arizona, they only scored nineteen. However, that was a game where they could be super conservative because Arizona's offense is in such shambles. By the time people will have seen this, by the way Arizona will have played on Thursday, Night Football. We'll talk about them later. So I think Seattle could win the game outright. I also think if they're trailing by ten to eleven points, they are super live for a backdoor cover. I don't think the Chargers are gonna have a real home field. There's a lot of I think Seattle's defense is showing after being horrific early in the year, it is improving. Seattle plus five and a half in what will be essentially a neutral site game. I like them all right. Last one, Remember how I said I like betting on teams coming off their worst performance. The flip side to that is betting against teams coming off their best performance. Miami laying a full seven at home against Pittsburgh.
Speaker 4: I like the Dolphins, Okay.
Speaker 3: I went into last week's game feeling like Pittsburgh might be the worst team in the NFL. Right, they had played like the worst team in the NFL. They then beat the Bucks, and now a game that should be Miami by ten is Miami only by seven. Also, Miami was three and oh this year with victories over New England, who we now know is decent, Baltimore who's good, and Buffalo, who's excellent. In the three games two has played. They then had Teddy Bridgewater and then Skyler Thompson and then a Teddy Bridgewater Skyler Thompson combo and they went zero to three. Tyreek Hill has been better than advertised. He's been sensational. I think this is a game where let me check what the weather, you know what. I should have checked this before. My apologies for not doing that. I want to check what the weather is this weekend in Miami.
Speaker 4: If you gets so eighty.
Speaker 3: Two and Sonny is what Matt is telling me. So that's to me. You know ho, Miami set up their stadium to where the home benches are in the shade and the road benches are in the sun. So it's like twenty degrees hotter on the road sideline, and so I think that is damaging for Pittsburgh.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think Miami is gonna score twenty eight points. I don't see even in their win Pittsburgh only got to twenty against Tampa. I think Miami. I will lay the seven with the Miami Dolphins.
Speaker 4: Go ahead. Soay, you're going with.
Speaker 5: Golf, Trevor Brissett, Gino and Post can cuss Tua.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about all right, you know what I had looked at it that way. You make some strong points I am going with, okay, but let's break that down. It's Goff against Dak in his first game back after a thumb surgery. Remember how horrible now he came back too soon. Russell Wilson looked in his first game back from that thumb surgery, and Russ, by the way, has never looked good since then. I don't blame thumb surgery. Trevor is the prince that was promised, first of all. Second of all, he's obviously better than Daniel Jones. Jacoby is like, yeah, Jacoby versus Lamar. But I said, I just think that line should be four, and it's six. Gino has been better than Justin Herbert this year, and Tua post concussion pre concussion at any point is better than what Pittsburgh's god at quarterback rookie Kenny Pickett and Mitch Trubisky. So it doesn't look great quarterback wise. But the only one where you're certain I'm at a disadvantage is Cleveland against Baltimore and I'm getting six points.
Speaker 4: Did you just openly say that Gino is better than Justin this year?
Speaker 3: He has been this year. Doson Herberts got cracked ribs, missing his left tackle. Keenan Allen's been out there, he's he has not taken the lead people thought he would take. Meanwhile, Gino's been excellent, So lock him in Detroit plus seven, Jacksonville minus three, Cleveland plus six, Seattle plus five and a half, Miami minus seven. Thankfully, there is only one of those picks that mirrors what Victor picked with his five. Victor, we call him oh for five.
Speaker 4: Vic.
Speaker 3: We're gonna say, I think you know what I was gonna say. We'll see if he can run it up to oh for ten. However, I don't want him to go oh for five this week because we do have one of the same picks Seattle. Uh, we will break down. There's seven other games this weekend. Wait more than seven, nine other games this weekend. You know what, Let's go ahead and yeah, nine other games this weekend, because four teams are on a bye with those are in three categories, stay away, be careful and perfectly priced. We'll do that. And also, at the end of the show, I have, for the first time in a couple of weeks, not a good teaser, but a great teaser and the one thing we've been good at this year, giving you guys survivor picks. We'll give you our survivor this week as well. All that's next, we'll try, all right, welcome back in What's Right? Nick Right? Subscribe on YouTube, on iTunes, on spotify, wherever your podcast, or watch us on YouTube as we approach eighty thousand subscribers where if we get to one hundred thousand Tomorrowsy gets a thousand bucks and a plaque from YouTube. It'd be unbelievable. Have you seen the it's gonna be.
Speaker 4: It'd be a.
Speaker 3: Really cool thing. Put it on it on your dating profiles? Does that be a picture? They'll think you're like some influencers, exactly what you should do. By the way, I think that's a I don't know what your relationship status is right now.
Speaker 4: I can already see the opportunities.
Speaker 3: I don't know if those accounts are dormant or not, but I'm sure at some point they'll be reactivated. Use it there, all right? For these other nine games three categories, stay away, be careful and perfectly priced, and I will alert you, as I feel is my duty. Which of these games are on Victor's card this weekend. All right, stay away first one, Tampa at Carolina. Carolina is getting eleven points, so you can see the three stayaways or Tampa Carolina, Chicago at New England, Green Bay at Washington. Let me explain them more. Tampa Carolina Carolina is getting eleven. I'm just flatly not laying more than a touchdown on the road with a team in Tampa Bay that thus far this year has given us no reason to believe there are eight team With that said, I can't bring myself to bet the Panthers. There's no I mean the there is. The Rams looked terrible for five weeks, played the Panthers and won by two touchdowns. Like I just I can't bring myself to bet Carolina just fired their coach, you know, PJ. Walker, Sam Darnold, the Quarck situation right now, go ahead.
Speaker 5: I've kind of noticed a trend with your betty You never you stay away from games that spread was more more than seven or eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I, Well, here's the thing. If I were a little sharper, I wouldn't stay away from those games. I'd bet the underdog in those games. It's so many points right, But the reason teams are underdog by that much, they're usually so bad that I just can't like earlier, you know, I bet Dallas plus I'm sorry, Detroit plus seven seven because it feels like Detroit's a semi viable team. Carolina is so bad. I can't bring myself to bet the eleven or to bet them even getting eleven. But I certainly can't recommend you lay eleven points with a Tampa team that is in shambles right now. And so what's up?
Speaker 4: I was thinking about like a teaser situation.
Speaker 3: But yeah, no, a ten point there's a ten point teaser option and tease Tampa all the way down to basically pick them. Tampa's going to be in a ton of those this weekend.
Speaker 4: I just.
Speaker 3: I don't trust Tampa enough right now, Like I don't think Caroline is gonna win. Don't get me wrong, but I'm not strong enough on it to even want to put Tampa in a teaser. I do have a teaser for you. This isn't one, all right? Next Chicago at New England, New England laying eight points. That's this is a very similar analysis to Tampa Caroline in this regard I'm just not gonna bet on the Bears. I'm not gonna bet on Justin Fields against a Bill Belichick coach team. I'm not doing it. With that said, New England laying more than a touchdown with a rookie quarterback, while he has played exceptionally, there's now more and more film on him, that's a stay away. I just I the I can't call it perfectly priced because I actually think the right number is probably New England minus nine and a half, which means I should bet them at minus eight, but I it's too many points. I'm certainly not betting Chicago, and so I'm that's a stay away. And the last stay away is Green Bay at Washington. This is a stay away for a number of reasons, but most notably is this one of the one of the telltale signs of a stay away game is did one of the teams just switch their quarterback? Washington?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 3: The question with Washington is now that it's Taylor Heineke. Did they get better at quarterback? I don't know the answer. If they did, then Washington plus five is the right bet. Green Bay is you know, they've just lost the Jets and Giants and back to back weeks, blew the game against the Giants, got blown out by the Jets Washington.
Speaker 4: You're not seeing this is the time that they pick it up.
Speaker 3: I would, so, I absolutely would, except for the fact Heinike has played. You know, he's started for most of the year for Washington, they won the division, they made the playoffs. He played well. They didn't start most of the year. He started at the end of the year for them. Then he started in their playoff game and played well. Heineke, in his brief moments, has had flashes of oh, this guy's interesting. I need to watch Taylor Heinekee play a game in twenty twenty two before I bet either side of a Taylor Heinekee game. That's why it's in the stay away category for our audience. Just for the record, Victor has nobody in any of those games, so that's good to know. So you know what I mean, So you don't have to worry about any of that. There of our remaining seven games, four of them, is it four? Or did we already do one of them? Oh no, oh yeah, no, one of them. One of Victor's picks is the Giants. Of course, it is against my chegs. What a fool. What he's taken the G's Giants plus three? What a fool? All right, now, be careful, be careful. Three games in this category. There's Atlanta at Cincinnati, There's Kansas City at San Francisco, There's the Jets at Denver. All three of these games are going to have incredibly lopsided action on one side. That's why we are telling you to be careful. Two of these the side that I was thinking the general public is going to be on, and now I feel like I'm bullying a bit. Happened to be the side our guy Vickers on, which is a good little lit mistest.
Speaker 5: My man just woke up and came to work today to get I know, getting Well, that's zero for five.
Speaker 3: Man can't share over five's the group chat. Just can't do it, all right? First one, Atlanta plus six at Cincinnati. Atlanta is six and oh against the spread.
Speaker 4: They can't continue.
Speaker 3: Here's what I know. Everybody is going to be on the falcons. Cincinnati has not looked overly impressive. They are laying almost a full touchdown. Everyone is going to be on the falcons. We are telling you to be careful. We're not telling you to bet Cincinnati. Atlanta's run game has been excellent. Atlanta right now is a fringe playoff team, amazingly. What we are telling you is the whole world is going to be on Atlanta plus six and going seven and zero against the spread seems incredibly difficult, but we should deal with each week in and of itself. Nobody's going to betting on Cincinnati. There's a reason this line is not moved significantly. Atlanta plus six is a very dangerous sign. This next one hurts my heart to put in this category. The entire world is.
Speaker 4: Going to be on the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: San Francisco is banged up. The Chiefs are coming off a loss.
Speaker 4: I'm not being careful on that one. I'm gonna just I wouldn't say that right now.
Speaker 3: You're betting the Chiefs.
Speaker 5: Man, Yes, they're just coming off that, coming off that lost to Buffalo.
Speaker 4: They gotta put their foot down. Maybe.
Speaker 3: See that's I mean, I trust me, That's how I feel too. San Francisco is so banged up now. San Francisco is getting some people back. They can't see laying less than a field.
Speaker 4: They are in San Francisco.
Speaker 3: They aren't Yeah, they're in San Francisco, And let me just tell you what I see happening in this game. I absolutely see a scenario where the Chiefs control this football game and they're up three with the ball midway through the third quarter, and they drive the length of the field. Mahomes looks great, they score a touchdown, they go up nine, and Butcker misses an extra point and it's like, well, they're still up nine, they'll be fine, and all of a sudden there's a late San Francisco garbage time touchdown. The Chiefs are in control the entire time, and they win the football game. Uh what we find that scenario right? Twenty six, twenty four And you're like, how did I not cover?
Speaker 4: What? In the how did I not This guy should write for the Simpsons?
Speaker 3: Okay, well thanks, you see, I just I'm the two and a half looks too good to be true. Be careful. And lastly, the Jets have blown out back to mac opponents. The Broncos have the offense in football, their quarterback is banged up every which way. No one is gonna be betting Denver laying a point. Everyone is gonna be on the Jets, including Vic. Be careful, America, that Broncos defense has been as good as the offense has been bad. Zach Wilson, despite being three and zero, has not played well. I am not out here picking the Broncos to win. What I am saying is all three of these games, the road team is gonna be getting seventy five percent of the public money, So be careful. I'm adamant about that. What's up?
Speaker 5: So you're going against Denver or I guess you're not going against Denver. You're going against the Jets coming off a really good win, and you're betting on Denver. I guess you're saying I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, be careful like that. What I'm saying is the whole world's gonna be on the Jets. Everyone's gonna be on the Jets getting points on a short week. We've watched their offense all year be terrible. Just be careful, That's all I'm saying. Everyone's gonna be on.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's just both. It's far left for the Jets because it's just.
Speaker 4: Like they came off the win and Denver came off a bad loss.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, so that that's what the general public sees, you know, what's a shame about my terrible record this year against the spread? I looked it up this morning. If I simply just bet the be careful games, the side that I'm telling people the opposite side where i'm saying so in this instance, I said Atlanta, Kin City the Jets is where all the money's going to be. If I had just bet the other side of all of those games each week, I'd have a winning record like the when I'm telling you the general public is all going to be on one side, be careful. If I'd have just said screw it, I'm going the other way, but I haven't had the courage for it. All right, Lastly, we'll be quick here. Perfectly priced New Orleans and Arizona. I've decided we're not going to spend time on these Thursday night games because we haven't seen them, but the audience has by the time it's posted. I do think this is just about the right line. New Orleans has been mediocre at best, Arizona has been a train wreck. So but they're at home. They do have the more talented roster, so I do think they should be laying just under a field goal. But you guys will have already seen the game Arizona. I'm sorry. Indy at Tennessee. I think Indie and Tennessee are essentially equivalent talented teams right now. The Vegas is not giving you the full three points. That's probably right. I think that's perfectly priced. And Houston at the Raiders, I think the Raiders win that game by a touchdown. I think that's perfectly priced. Is there anything you want to die?
Speaker 4: Well? First off, yeah, shouldn't you. Shouldn't you want to fade Matt Ryan after his first good game?
Speaker 3: Maybe? But I don't really trust Tennessee either, and so I think this is maybe the perfect price on that is Tennessee minus three. It's minus two and a half. It feels just right. And what's your other question?
Speaker 4: Is seven too much for against the Texans? No?
Speaker 3: And in fact, I think the line's just right. But I really like the Raiders. As a teaser leg, we will give you our teaser, our lock, and the one thing we've been great at this year, our survivor pick all that's coming up next.
Speaker 4: What's right? All right?
Speaker 3: Welcome back in final segment. What's right?
Speaker 1: Nick?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: This is where we give you our lock, our exotic, our teaser. By the way, last week, Demanse and the crew made a bet. They called it Nick's perfect week, and it was the Jags win, the Chiefs win, and the Chiefs Bills game to hit the over that went over three boys. That was zero for three. Chiefs lost, Jags lost, and that game was under by ten points.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: The only saving grace of you guys giving me that bet was shortly before kickoff. I bet under in the Chiefs game. I was like, the whole world's on the over. Both teams are gonna run the ball because they're both defense is going to be playing the past. And that thing was zero zero after the first quarter. So now two red zone turnovers helped me there, But that was the one saving grace. All right, right, move time my lock. We've lost five in a row. We've lost five blocks in a row. We are locking up. Oh look, Trevor Lawrence is in the graphic.
Speaker 4: I mean he's got to be at this point.
Speaker 3: He's not the lock though. This week, the prince that was promised is not our lock. Instead is a man who suffered the worst injury in the NFL this year to a tongue of ailoa in his first game back Miami minus seven against a bad Steelers team that people right now are overvaluing because they found a way to beat Tampa Miami minus seven. Lock it up, let's you with me on it? You with me on it?
Speaker 4: Hey, your wins winsman.
Speaker 3: Okay, there we go. I like to hear that all right Now, time for Survivor. It's a very interesting Survivor week. There are a lot of decent options this this year in Survivor, we have given you the Ravens, the Packers, the Vikings, the Chargers, the Jags moment one moment there, and then the Rams we lost on the Jacks. However, Survivor pools are one thing that I happen to be exceptional at. And I'm still in a massive one that started with twenty one thousand people. It is down to two hundred and sixty people. I have two entries left in it, so we're going to continue to give you our pick. So we put the bills off the board. As the week the Jags lost, a lot of people would have had the bills. So we're going to play by the same fair rules. Those teams we can't use. I would strongly recommend and I almost don't want to say that if I gotta tell America something real quick that Survivor pool that I'm in once it gets to under one hundred people, I don't know that I can continue to give out Survivor picks on this show because some of the people that are in that pool know who I am, and they're going to be able to kind of trail my picks. We're closed, We're closed, thank you, Sorry this listen. This is one of the things. Thank you. There's one of the things happens when you do this show from a store and Dendze forgets to lock the door and our security is out next door getting a sandwich. That's bad timing demands locked the door, our security guard isn't at the bodega getting again in a bacon, egg and cheese, and all of a sudden, somebody came in to buy some of these wonderful clothes. All right, back to the Survivor situation. Right now, though I can still give out the picks, I like, there are two teams that I because you got to when you're at this point the season on Survivor, you have to keep in mind I want to use a team that I'm not gonna want to use later in the year. This week, the survivor pick is the New England Patriots at home against the Chicago Bears. I believe that's the Monday night football game. I also do like the Raiders a bit in Survivor, which actually leads us to our teaser. Our teaser is our lock and our two survivors, but our official Survivor pick is the Patriots. The Raiders teas down to minus one. New England teas down to minus one and a half, Miami teased down to minus one. A three team six point teaser plus one forty. That's where it is. Play those what do you mean, parlay those? It is parlayed, and to a teaser, all three of them we're taking. They're all favored by seven or seven and a half to teaser. So now instead of being favored by seven, they're favored by one. You move the line six points and they all It all has to happen. So Miami's gotta win. New England's gotta win, The Raiders have to win. They all have to win by at least one or one and a half, so essentially just win. It's plus one forty. That's our teaser this week that My Friends is gonna hit. We don't have a recap for you of Demonda's picks last week because he didn't make any. He's somehow found a way though, to still bet games and lose both of them. It's bad job by him. One of these weekends, he's gonna have a winning week and everyone's making fun of me, and we're making fun of Victor Demonday's Oh for the season on winning weekends. What's the offer this week?
Speaker 4: All right? Man?
Speaker 5: So sometimes you just want to see the world burn. So we've put together an annoying fan based team parlay. Yeah, so we've got Cowboys minus seven, Patriots minus eight, Yankees win Game three versus Houston, and Philly wins Game four versus San Diego.
Speaker 4: At plus eleven forty.
Speaker 3: I like all parts of that to varying degrees, except I told you I like Detroit plus seven, so I can't have the Cowboys minus seven in it. Detroit plus seven is one of my picks. I reject your offer, even though it's plus more than a thousand, I reject it.
Speaker 4: That's all you had to say.
Speaker 3: Oh, now, Demonsi's in character. And then Demonzi was supposed to be in this character the whole time for going to be the Godfather guy and is trying to be Vito Corleone. Instead, he just gets in character at the very end when he's off camera. There's our show for the week again. The five picks this week are Detroit plus seven, Jacksonville minus three, Cleveland plus six, Seattle plus five and a half, Miami minus seven. Our lock of the week is Miami minus seven. Our Survivor Pikets, the Patriots, and our one team this week. Our one exonics is a six point teaser of the Raiders, the Patriots and the Dolphins. This was episode eighty six of or eighty five. I'm not sure which of what's right with Nick Wright. We'll be back on Monday, hopefully a little richer than we are right now. See you guys then