Speaker 1: Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo Charlamagne to God, Peace to the playing in this Friday.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's Friday. We got some special guests joining. That's of course. This is the.
Speaker 3: Twentieth season of Wilding out In. All week long, we've been having cast members and this morning we have Cheeico Bean here and Justina Valentina's back.
Speaker 4: Hey man, why are you still in here? Lighting up? Woods man? Grather me lighter to write it. I mean, I don't know what that is. Just say listen, my child is here, right, you're talking about riding wood in front of my child. Bro, what is wrong with you? Man?
Speaker 5: I talk about playing basketball, sitting on the bitch.
Speaker 4: Come on, something is wrong.
Speaker 2: That's not what I heard.
Speaker 4: I don't Yeah, that's not what I heard either. Emmy, where where is your daughter's bracelets? Oh?
Speaker 2: You want to buy some?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: No, My daughter wants to know if you're really promoting the right way. You know, she's in charge of promotion, so she wants to see if you're really doing a good job.
Speaker 3: Well, my daughter made one hundred and thirty dollars two days ago. She just turned ten, so she's very excited. She thought she was gonna make thirty.
Speaker 2: She made one.
Speaker 4: Thirty, she made one.
Speaker 2: She's back in the lab making some more. Bracelet for nothing.
Speaker 4: Is that a good amount of money? Baby?
Speaker 1: With no calls attached to the bracelet? No nothingrepreneur nothing.
Speaker 2: She doesn't need a story.
Speaker 1: If she was a young, you know, person who comes from an area where she needed, you know, money, I would understand the entrepreneurial spirits.
Speaker 5: She already got a trust fun bro telling you so.
Speaker 3: She wants her own, and she's doing things to create her own. It's nothing wrong with that. She support that.
Speaker 5: She should have known from Uncle Charlotte.
Speaker 2: I know you should have.
Speaker 4: You should have sold them some wood.
Speaker 6: It's not too late for her to donate, you know, a percentage to a good cause, you.
Speaker 7: Know what I mean. Like and then she might to do get some more.
Speaker 2: Oh, she did the roadblocks. Okay, you know the roadblocks organization.
Speaker 7: No, don't google it. Okay, roadblocks. I'm gonna check it out. It's sounded like a video game game.
Speaker 2: Now we got we mean, you gotta have a conversation.
Speaker 4: Okay, you have your daughter, yes with us today, YE had the head of promotions. She's the head of promotions. Since where we're promoting, I had to bring the head of promotions with me.
Speaker 3: The first time she's been to New York. He surprise, the first time she's been in New York. And then you took her Massie Projects, and I didn't take her anywhere.
Speaker 4: She took me. She wanted to get her nails done when we got here. Listen, it was across the street from Massi Projects. Just to be you know clear, still Massi Projects. We were in the projects, and she, you know, really enjoyed the experience. So I guess the first time she came to New York, she wanted to make sure her dad was really why I said, I was from the streets, So she took me straight there and got her nails done. Explained to her the screen store.
Speaker 1: Just because you're from the streets, don't mean that you should be in these streets because these ain't your streak.
Speaker 4: I mean, but we weren't in them. We were in the nail place getting her nails done. So let's not promote that I took my baby to the project. Why would that be the first thing that y'allen, you start to show off acting like I just took my baby straight to the project and for yourself. Let me say you got that's not what happened. She went to get her nails done. Salute to the what was the lady name? Yes, and she did a good job. Nail tech mafia. Nail tech mafia. So if you're in New York, get your nails done by the Neil Tech Mafia. She did a great job for my baby. And MARSI projects across the street from you, like jay Z, Right, I love jay Z.
Speaker 5: Let me take you to my favorite rappers uh place of residence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean we should have had something to sell like his daughter did, but she didn't bring anything, so unfortunately we just had to pay to get, you know, get a service done.
Speaker 2: What else are you taking it too? While she's in New York this time here?
Speaker 4: What you mean this is I took her here. She is here to be a part of the show and make sure I'm doing my job in promoting everything that we're supposed to be promoting because season twenty a while or not, as we'll be up here, that's right, But but I have a bunch of other stuff that I'm going to need to promote, and she is here to make sure that I do that. Ain't there right back?
Speaker 5: Oh, you can take her to the book a whole them that that open.
Speaker 4: Every went past day. Yesterday past was kind of crazy though. Did you go out there last night? Did you bring your would you know? Actually I don't. Yeah, since you want to play games? Yeah, this dude here, you don't want to play games. We're gonna play games. I want to bring up the projects. Let's talk with you into what pa Jesus. All right, Well, let's get the show cracked and T. K. Kirklan will be joining us this morning. And then, of course we got front page news with Testing FIGUREO coming up next.
Speaker 2: It don't move. It's the Breakfast Club on b et on everybody.
Speaker 4: It's d J n V.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We are celebrating the twentieth anniversary. I achould say the twentieth season of wild'n Out. We have Chico Bean and Justina and Valentine here and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 8: Good morning Test, Good morning, DJ Envy, Good morning Justina.
Speaker 9: Again the morning even more gorgeous today.
Speaker 7: Thank you cloud.
Speaker 4: I ain't never seen that background.
Speaker 3: Let's jump right into it. Hollywood is shutting down. Actors going on straight right now. That's the actors and the writers.
Speaker 8: Yes, going down in Hollywood. The Hollywood Actors Union began to strike at midnight Thursday after negotiations to reach a new contract where production studios ended without an agreement. Now actors will join writers in the first industry wide walkout for sixty three years. They said, the last time this happened, guys, Marilyn Monroe was alive, and I believe they said Ronald Reagan was the president at the time, or the president of I guess the union. But it effectively brings the john movie and television business to a halt. The Screen Actors Got Guild issued a strike order after the last ditch talks with studios on their demands over dwindling pay and the threat polls by artificial intelligence ended without a deal. Now, the president of the guild said that this is a moment in history, a moment in truth. If we do not stand tall right now, we are going to be in jeopardy of being replaced by machines and big business.
Speaker 4: Is absolutely right.
Speaker 1: I'm part of the WGA and SAG and I don't see how this ends well because these studios aren't making any concessions in regards to AI. But what I don't understand is why aren't they letting sag after members make money during the actors strict Like, they can't do toys, they can't do personal appearances, they can't do interviews, they can't do conventions.
Speaker 5: Fan exposed festivals.
Speaker 1: For your consideration, events, panels, podcast appearances, and social media. How am I gonna How are you gonna make money? That's hop That's how most people make money on the side. That has nothing to do with Hollywood. But I don't understand why stag after members won't allow the actors to do that.
Speaker 3: During the strike. Well, let me just I don't think they want anybody to make money. I don't think they want anybody to make money off of actors because all those things that you name need talent. Like, you know, a lot of these podcasts need these interviews, a lot of these panels need these talent.
Speaker 1: What about actors who host their own podcast? There's actors who host their own podcast, now, like that's how they make extra money when they're not, you know, shooting their shows and shooting their films.
Speaker 4: I don't understand that one. But what happens can stop running with them bracelets but blest.
Speaker 2: But I was gonna ask, so what happens in Hollywood?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 4: What happens?
Speaker 2: Do they stop making movies?
Speaker 4: Like you know, yeah, I feel like I know what's gonna happen. I don't know if you remember, I think, if I'm not mistaken, the last time they had a big strike like this is when reality TV boomed. So you know, anything that's not scripted, anything that you don't need anybody to write on, or you know, people who are sad act that's what I think we're gonna see a lot more to be movies. Baby, Let me ask, let me answer you.
Speaker 8: Let me answer your question on that, because you are right about the reality show. But the actors, this is the first time you know that they have been on striking. So what they're saying is going to happen is or the first striking in a very long time where you have both in sixty three years. Obviously reality TV wasn't going on then. So with their telling, everybody is to expect preventing actors from promoting some of theirs year the year's biggest release. There's also gonna stop you know, summer block blockbuster movies from happening. Major film releases could be posed poned as well. But to your point, it is going to at least allow the unscripted you know, content to have a boost. But the problem, I want to make sure the listeners understanding what they're even demanding. The union is demanding higher compensation mandates to limit the use of artificial intelligence and industry. Uh, they're also asking Uh, they're making a point to say, the rise of streaming and economic inflation has lowered member wages. So when you have the streaming down and they're not able to make that money and they're not getting residuals and royalties.
Speaker 4: That is what is affecting this striking.
Speaker 8: So those are the things that they're demanding.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, they're striking for all the right reasons.
Speaker 1: I just don't know how this ends well, and she goes point, He's absolutely right. It's gonna be the unscripted content that ends up moving the stuff like what we're doing right now with Brian tr the stuff eighty five South Show did with with Netflix, like, while not y'all about to shoot ten more season too much? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Allowed?
Speaker 8: But then how does that work though, if you're saying more stuff on Netflix and the streaming you know, because.
Speaker 4: If they're taking out, we are still sagged, That's what I'm saying, and we won't be able to work on that side. If it was just the writer strike, then we wouldn't be affected on the talent side of it. But since the talent and the writers on strike, then it's you know, to be baby.
Speaker 5: I don't know if that affects on scripted content.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I mean, if you if you know, I know why. I mean, but it's sag, you know, because we're still untough. But but they always have the SAG people come on set. But yeah, you know what I mean, and we have to pay SAG after fees.
Speaker 1: After I'm part of the part of the Waving Wood Association, the one that they going on strike. I was gonna ask, even if you are an actor, right and you're bought a SAG, that, can you still do unscripted because you're still on TV?
Speaker 2: You still you know?
Speaker 3: I think you Yeah, you know what I mean, because does that mean that you're crossing the line because let's say you are an actor, but say, you know what, id I'm gonna do a reality show to make money.
Speaker 2: But it's kind of like you're crossing the line. But that's why I said, it makes no sense to me anyway.
Speaker 1: What the fact that they won't allow SAG after members to do towards personal appearances, interviews, podcast appearances, social media for your consideration, events, fan expos, right, make money on the side, So y'all get starve.
Speaker 8: Yeah, But I mean, but Chico, what about I mean the people that work on the show. I mean, you guys are talking about the actors, but what about the other people that work on the show.
Speaker 2: Is that gonna prevent the show?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't have they won't have anything to shoot. I mean, and then you know, you the time that we shoot, like even if we go over time, you know how they always get on that's about going over time and how much it costs and all of that. All of that is regulated. So I think that that's the benefit of having the unions is to you know, make sure that everybody's taking care of when it strikes so dangerous for you to cross that picket line, because you know, once it's over with, you might not be able to cross back over.
Speaker 1: End up happening to a couple of writers going cross across the picket line. And they're gonna shrink these writers rooms. So it's not gonna be ten people in the writers room no more. It's gonna be two in AI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, la'st front page news all right when we come back. I know, test we wanted to talk about cocaine, but we'll do that next thing. Why are y'all so excited?
Speaker 7: Don't listen?
Speaker 4: All right? Yes?
Speaker 3: Eight five eight five one o five one. If you need to vent, phone lines wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five.
Speaker 2: One oh five one is the breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 11: The breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Hello, who's this? What's up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Bron what up? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 4: Hey? I just good morning to everybody.
Speaker 2: I just got a question for yes, sir, are you black?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm black, sir, ask me that. Don't ask envy if you don't lie every time? I am that man is Dominican.
Speaker 2: I'm not Dominican. I'm not Spanish. I'm black, Sir, tate black.
Speaker 5: I've seen it. It got a w race. He wanted in white Dominicans, Dominicans.
Speaker 2: I'm black. You know, black people coming on different complexions.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah? And one more thing.
Speaker 5: Three A A four three. You think envy black?
Speaker 4: Do I think envy is black? I think you used to be black. I don't really want to focus on envy light skin. That's a whole nother race. But you, on the other hand, you used to be black. We need to determine what you are now. That is shut. I mean because you Didne went from black to Dominican. You the one that changed your race. We're not just going to skip over that. Like you used to be black, non enviyn't been that same color since the nineties. I remember, I've been listening to the mixtape with you. You, on the other hand, sir, were a totally different complexion six years ago.
Speaker 5: It was so funny.
Speaker 1: I saw Michael Eric Jackson get so excited last night to see Jason Tatum because he was like.
Speaker 5: Man, that's what us lights get people back, Like what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know they should be proud of Nby's light skin. But your light skin. That's a problem, you know what I mean. We need to figure out where that came from.
Speaker 5: Hello's this yo?
Speaker 12: Envy, my man, you need to get your finger off that button.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 12: This is French. I called you after them shooting my shot and you let up there, hung up.
Speaker 4: On her butter.
Speaker 3: Oh you're trying to shoot your shot at Justine Valentine.
Speaker 2: You kind of felt flat, so.
Speaker 12: Pardoner everybody had the order pop. You don't want to s fell flat?
Speaker 1: I was very good.
Speaker 7: Want to spit some bars, man, do something to impress me.
Speaker 12: Con it's spit some bars. I'm not a rapper, so you're not gonna get that out of me. So y'all can embarrass me.
Speaker 2: You're trying to holler at you.
Speaker 6: Yes, So shoot your shot like what you got today, hopefully something better than yesterday.
Speaker 12: Oh hear a lot better than yesterday.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 12: Look, come on down to my Orleans.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna show you. How are you doing right?
Speaker 12: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: That's it, that's what you said yesterday. Switch it up like the chop.
Speaker 12: House, chopboughty taking coffee house.
Speaker 5: The way till a woman's stomach.
Speaker 7: That's a fact. You gotta go through.
Speaker 12: I can cook now, I can cook what.
Speaker 7: You gonna cook?
Speaker 4: What you want?
Speaker 7: I mean, I want some of the New Orleans special.
Speaker 12: Yes from uh. I would have looked backward, sir.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you are talking on a Nokia. What type of sail phone is that you use?
Speaker 12: That?
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 7: French?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: Look, just we're gonna let you know when while'n out is coming through your city, pull up. I'm gonna just see what you look like at this point, because maybe you look better than you sound.
Speaker 7: I really don't know. We're gonna get you some free tickets.
Speaker 2: That was a good You could really just go to your instagram.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, what's Oh yeah, French? What's your Instagram?
Speaker 6: And if you say you don't have one it's quiet, then you really gotta hang about on him again?
Speaker 7: And what's the instagram?
Speaker 13: French?
Speaker 7: Underscore French Underscore, French underscore French. I doubt that he don't even.
Speaker 10: A French.
Speaker 8: Look.
Speaker 7: I got too many d ms baby to be damn like that.
Speaker 4: Underscore French nothing said something before underscore French before the underscore French frenchy Underscore, French frenchy French, French French right there.
Speaker 6: You don't even know how to use social media because his name is not French. He underscore French.
Speaker 7: Nothing is coming.
Speaker 13: Up right there, you go into French French man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was on his daytime minutes so.
Speaker 1: You can get get it off your eight hundred and five eighty five five if you need to be in here's something now, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: The morning the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Say, when you're a business owner and you're juggling a lot of things, you need a team of people to keep your business running successful.
Speaker 5: How do you find a hire the right people?
Speaker 4: Zip recruited.
Speaker 1: Try it for free at ziprecruited dot com, slash breakfast It's ad.
Speaker 4: Is it your time to get it off your chest? Way up, whether you're mad or blessed, time to get up and get something Call up now eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club. Hello this Hi, How are you?
Speaker 2: Hey? How you doing?
Speaker 12: I'm good? Breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Word get it off your chest, mama, Well good winning.
Speaker 12: I just wanted to say good morning to the Breakfast Club and give a shout out to both my husband and my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Oh you got a husband and a girlfriend.
Speaker 4: She mean a girlfriend? Like homegirl, No.
Speaker 2: Girlfriend, she's getting it in like like, my.
Speaker 4: Girl, what wh whoa whoa whoa ma'am? What what where are you right now? Yeah? Now that wasn't what I was asking. I'm asking like location, not where you're at in the house in New York? You live in New York?
Speaker 12: Yeah, my girlfriends your lives and.
Speaker 4: Your husband lives with you. I would hope.
Speaker 12: Obviously we've got kids, but we've been for sixteen years.
Speaker 2: Wow, do the kids know? You got a girlfriend and her husband?
Speaker 7: What she say she's married?
Speaker 4: Your girlfriend's married.
Speaker 7: Okay, well.
Speaker 4: Content that we're looking for for the strike, that's what we need to feel.
Speaker 2: So do you have four something and.
Speaker 4: All that or just uh no?
Speaker 7: Her husband don't know the girlfriend's husband. Sounds like you don't.
Speaker 12: I don't know my girlfriend because I've met my girlfriend's husband.
Speaker 7: You met him, But does he know that you're knocking it down?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've not.
Speaker 4: Don't forget Oh man, you just like that pencil up in here, many trying to get.
Speaker 3: So wait a minute, So you knocked down your girlfriend with her husband, and you knocked down your girlfriend with your husband.
Speaker 1: No, not like that specifically.
Speaker 12: But you know, my husband's not into that.
Speaker 1: But your husband not in other you other girls, you know, like threasoms with you.
Speaker 12: He's not you know, he's he's he's free to do whatever he wants. It's just that, you know, he just.
Speaker 13: Of course what I do.
Speaker 4: Oh, y'all got an open relationship? Yes, pretty much?
Speaker 12: It's you muys have talked about it on air. It's called polyormeran.
Speaker 4: Yep, Polynesian sauce.
Speaker 2: Yes, so her husband knocks you off too, No, not.
Speaker 12: Anyone of that. Time to stop because you know we're just like not into that. So it's just been her and I for the last year, but we actually have like a real relationship.
Speaker 1: Like what if what if the two men started sleeping with each other? How would y'all feel about it?
Speaker 4: You know you was the hang up button. I wish you could hang up on him. Why can't we mute this? Dude?
Speaker 13: Won't?
Speaker 4: What's the double standard?
Speaker 1: My husband?
Speaker 12: If my husband want to go out and do whatever you want to bring?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, not a girl.
Speaker 1: What if the husband was knocking off your girl's husband too.
Speaker 10: That?
Speaker 5: But what if he did?
Speaker 2: What if if you came home with him.
Speaker 5: He did, how would you fit?
Speaker 3: And there was another guy lying on the couch naked.
Speaker 4: What that is? That's right? Deflect, ma'am. Don't answer that question. You did the right thing. You deflect. You don't ask the wather that you're This man is in here waving wood. That is his personal preference.
Speaker 1: She walking with her husband, and he got the other guys laid in there, like the two NBA players.
Speaker 4: What them?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess you're gonna have a great weekend, So I have.
Speaker 4: A great weekend for yourself.
Speaker 1: Everybody want to have over relationship till it's the back door that's open. When the back door that's open, stop, stop.
Speaker 4: Brook, What is wrong with you? A teenager here? She should not be hearing about back doors and all that. Baby, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: She's the head of promotion.
Speaker 4: She heard over there taking notes to take back to school. She's like, backdoor, back door. I'm kill him in the lunch room. But this one I can't wear Jesus in New York City. Backdoors, back door Polynesian sauce. This is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Your chest eight hundred five one O five one. If you need event, you can hit it up now. When we come back. We got to discuss hole. He was in town, and uh, the Book of Hope was all over Brooklyn?
Speaker 2: Was it Brooklyn?
Speaker 3: All right, we'll discuss when we come back. It's the Breakfast Lugle Morning, the Breakfast Club Morning, everybody.
Speaker 14: It's J N. D.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Now we are celebrating the twentieth anniversary of wild'n Out. We got Justina Valentine here and.
Speaker 2: Also Chico Bean. Yes, yes, and let's get to the rumors of soho.
Speaker 5: Whole lot of names or you gossip been chatty?
Speaker 10: God?
Speaker 4: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess we're on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: This were the tea spells right.
Speaker 4: On the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Now, congratulations to jay Z.
Speaker 3: Yesterday it was announced that they are doing the Book of Whole exhibition at the Brooklyn Public Library. Now, our part, this is a part of this exhibition is of course, having his lyrics all over the front.
Speaker 4: Of the library.
Speaker 3: And they have different things that, uh, I guess inside like recording master's never seen, never seen before photos, iconic stage where prestigious awards recognitioned and charlomag you went last night, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had a surprise event for jay Z last night, you know, because he didn't know anything about it. But yeah, man, if you if you ever heard this already home and Jayson, he's a work of art already. That is very true because you know how much of a career you have had to have in order to have your own art installation in a library. And it looks like a jay Z museum, like they recreated Baseline Studios. I've never been in Baseline Studios. I'm sure you have, yes, and you know, just Blade was there last night, quest Love. They all said that it was to the t of what Baseline Studios was because they bought in a lot of the old equipment and and everything. And they have a section where it's like all the records that hold a sampled They have this mini movie that shows jay Z's humble beginnings in Marcie living with his grandmother, Hattie White then and she's from Baseburg, South Carolina, by the way.
Speaker 5: So it's amazing. It's open to the public today, I believe now.
Speaker 3: I know we've seen a lot of celebrities out out there, so who was out there yesterday?
Speaker 1: A lot of people, but you know, who cares you know people do. So who was in I don't know he was there. I was really not paying attention. I was paying attention to.
Speaker 3: The bit everybody was taller than you, so you had to see everybody who was there. No, okay, Jayson Tatum was there. Jason Tatum was there, he said. But the reason I saw Jason Tatum is because you yes.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: The most inspiring thing about it, though, is because you really get to see the evolution of Sean Carter as a man in real time, Like we've heard it in his music and seen it from afar, but to see it all in one place, put together the way it was, it was incredible because even though he's accomplished a lot professionally, his growth and evolution as a father and you know husband, that's why he's in the position he's in now, because they always say your talent will take you, with your character can't sustain you. And there's so many people, you know who haven't done the work on themselves and they haven't been able to sustain They've crashed and burned. We're watching a lot of it in real time, but hope it's not done that and that's what's inspiring to me as a man pretty dope.
Speaker 3: So it opens up today, so you can definitely go check it out again. It's at the Brooklyn Public Library.
Speaker 5: And what Justina said is true.
Speaker 1: He is the best to ever do it, whether you agree with you know, whether lyrically or not. When you go to that exhibit and you see how far j Z has taken it, like he's really the epitome of when Biggie said, whoever knew that hip hop could take it this far? And when you talk to people around him, like you know, to be the tas and you know, the Emeries and the bigs, and you asked him like, yo, did y'all see this, They're like, no.
Speaker 4: Nobody could have. He was so ahead of the game. Right. The blueprint to me is, you know, that's my favorite body of working hip hop history is the Blueprint, the first one, and when you listen to it, it's literally a blueprint of how to get to success as a black man, no matter where you're from. And he was giving game out on that CD that still applies today. I mean this came out two thousand and one and you listen to this man talk about the stuff that he talks about on this and it's like he was already in twenty twenty three and twenty you know, he was already twenty years ahead of everybody else. So you know what I mean. I think now you're just starting to see the you know, society and the culture catch up to what he already is.
Speaker 3: But not only that, Hope is still the same person he was when I met him, in the same same person. He talks, the same he's you know, because you feel like, you know, he's a billionaire, and you see people changing this industry all the time and they're far from billionaires. So the same conversation that you know when I used to go to Rockefeller to ask and beg for for freestyles and beg for songs. He's the same guy that when I seen at the Barclay's opening and he was walking through the different corridors, Like he's the same guy. He will stop, he will speak, He's that same humble individual for Marssie projects.
Speaker 1: But like I said, he's done the work on himself and the chiecos Point Blueprint used to be my favorite jay Z album, but four four four is actually my favorite jay Z album. And I think it's gonna come a point in time when we realize that that's one of the most important hip hop albums of all time. Like, I think that album and Kendrick Lamar Mister Morales in the Big Steppers will be known as the two most important hip hop albums of all time because those two brothers have done the work on himself in a real way. And when you listen to four four four, at least for me, that's the soundtrack of my life right now, right yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, once you got that new skin, sure fur four was the way that things changed you. The blueprint was the old skin four four skin, You've done the work on yourself.
Speaker 6: What's so dope about J two is like he's just stays offline too, doesn't get involved in trivioleous stuff, and like he's just shown you, like what a businessman he is too, Like outside of being the goat, you know, has the baddest chick in the game, and he just keeps that mystique about him, which I think sometimes gets like other celebrities in trouble because they have so much online and jay Z just like stays off of it.
Speaker 4: I don't even think he stays off of it. I just doesn't think. I don't think the respond He responds, I think he's actively present, and I think he knows everything that's going on. You can't be that in tune with the culture as he's been throughout the years without having your you know, your hand on the pulse of the hot can't go. But I'm sure he's tapped into everything. You gotta be to be able to have that much knowledge. Bake about what Chico said.
Speaker 1: A wise woman by the name of Desiret Perez dropping the clues bond for desk. She said, be aware of everything, but acknowledge.
Speaker 4: Nothing that makes sense all the way.
Speaker 3: Now we got to talk to another go Snoop dogg Now Snoop said that he had a giant pet roach and he nicknamed the roach the gouch.
Speaker 2: Did you one time have a roach?
Speaker 4: A roach? I got a roach in my hand right now.
Speaker 2: By boom no called gouch. Did you have a roach called gouch?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 14: Yeah, the guc used to live with me in my apartment. I had a roach that we couldn't kill. We tried to kill him we first moved in, and he wouldn't die. So we called him the gouch and he just kept getting bigger and bigger. I stayed in that apartment for about like six seven months. Couz Groucher the size of about a whole dollar bill. He was about the size of a dollar bill. We called him the goach. We used to leave food out for him and anything.
Speaker 1: I'm old enough to know that the Gucci is the invisible bully that used to harass h Willis and Arnold Ye Willis which one? And I'm old enough to know that the guc is one of the most neglected parts of the human body.
Speaker 4: Is the part between right.
Speaker 7: Just yeah, the ball, sack and the and the butt.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say it, but I didn't want to get back on the on the ass talk no fans or buts about it.
Speaker 7: That's what I know.
Speaker 4: The go.
Speaker 5: What you know?
Speaker 4: The I know. I'm stuck between a go between ya. That's what it is. I am. I am between. I am because I am in between y'all too. I don't understand, man, what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Fighting over who's the ball? You can each be a ball?
Speaker 4: Yeah you know what you don't bring no, no, no, no, you gotta understand we are at a different time. You just heard about the strike that's going on. Who's the balls? It's an unscripted shoulder did come out with who's the balls? Now? Who's the balls? Yeah? I don't understand. I'm sorry, and that is your room of report.
Speaker 2: When we come back, Tessling Figure will.
Speaker 1: Be joining us. It's the Breakfast logan boarding the Breakfast Club. Your morning's on never would be the same. Audible pick of the Day is Snoop Doggs from the Streets to the Swite. Here's snoops Journey from the Streets to Long Beach, the hip hop legend. Listen when you sign up for a free trial at audible dot com, slash Snoop owning everybody.
Speaker 2: It's DJ NV Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. She goes, you don't need to put your headphones on.
Speaker 4: I was scratching my head. They don't work anyway.
Speaker 2: You know, let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 3: Of course, it's the twentieth season of wild'n Out, and we got Chako being and Justine and Valentine here. Oh yeah, and let's get in some front page news with testing Figure off. Now tell you we tease some cocaine. So let's get right now.
Speaker 8: We gotta get to you. We gotta get to the cocaine. We follow this story like everybody else. Last week wanted to give an update that the Secret Service was not able to find who brought the cocaine into the White House, so the case remains unsolved. It is now closed. The investigation has concluded with no forensic evidence or video, they're not able to identify the responsible person. They said that this cocaine was in an area that they did not have any video surveillance, was kind of like in a cubicle. And the White House said that over five corted a list of over five hundred people.
Speaker 2: And they said, on that.
Speaker 8: List again, since you can't match any physical evidence, subs, since there was no one on camera.
Speaker 7: That it is what it is.
Speaker 8: The mystery remains unsolved.
Speaker 1: Do you mean to tell you that there's a room in the White House with no video cameras, ain't no dance?
Speaker 4: Well, knock it off, man. First of all, I am born and raised in Washington, DC. If they letting people get away with cocaine, let my people out of jail, what is up with that? That's crazy, you know what I mean? People have been arrested in the District of Columbia for cocaine and they didn't found it in the White House and they can't figure out who it is it belonged to. That's crazy, man.
Speaker 1: That is that they found weed in the White House a couple of times in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 4: Oh well, see, that's that is amazing man, that they didn't locked up all them DC residents for cocaine and they didn't found it in the White House and they can't find who had it in the actual whiteout brought the way and clarity.
Speaker 8: It kind of was like in a you would go off to the side. So was it like in particular room. You know, they're saying in a vestibule, little area, so I guess when people walk past it the angle of the camera to your point, it seemed like everything would be covered in the White House.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody that knew that angle, right, Yeah, that's what they do.
Speaker 4: They cocaine. That is the spot to do the coke, and somebody forgot it and left it and then they found it in that they don't know who it belonged to. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: They gotta find a new spot.
Speaker 1: And then they said the funny part is the weed they found during the screening, like when somebody was coming in through the checkpoint. So they said, what kind of people are they letting into the White House? That they found drugs in the White House three times already we see the pictures of whore getting in the White House.
Speaker 2: Out there.
Speaker 5: You come in there.
Speaker 4: Your guy snoop and met it on the eighty five South Show he smoked in the White House. So I mean, I mean at this point, so yeah, but cocaine is not. And if they didn't found cocaine in the White House and they can't identify who it is, don't identify the people who sell it in the areas around the White House.
Speaker 2: I was talking about these monkeys. Yes, you don't want to say the title monkeys, all right.
Speaker 3: Monkeys are having gay sex all the time, yes, talk about.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm sick of this man every time I come up here to bunk bed. Brothers. Y'all need to go ahead and just come out the closet. Man. I know what y'all are, but y'all have been in the closet for too long. All right, we have the youth here, my daughter's here. Set an example for the youth and being free and who you are y'all are know y'all.
Speaker 2: Not in New York.
Speaker 4: No, y'all, y'all have been to bunk bed brothers for too many years man, and now y'all have came with a story about gay monkey sex, like what is happening up here?
Speaker 7: The gay monkeys doing cocaine going on?
Speaker 8: Yes, well, point the monkeys are living in their truth. Uh and in light of Freaky Friday, and wanted to come to this story. According to researchers at the Imperial College London, male monkeys regularly have gay sex and are bisexual.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 8: The study found that same sex sexual behavior among monkeys make them better friends and more likely to have each other's back in conflicts.
Speaker 7: Have each other back.
Speaker 5: This why.
Speaker 1: Flirting with each other all these years?
Speaker 2: Actual audio the game Monkeys.
Speaker 4: List.
Speaker 5: One of the monkeys name is Curious George.
Speaker 1: By Curious George would be amazing children's book.
Speaker 4: Two more, two more sentizens.
Speaker 8: The finder suggests that same sexual behaviors have evolved and become more common among primate reproduction, challenging beliefs that this is rare and non humans. In other words, that's saying, you know, it's a normal thing. If the monkeys are doing it, then humans are doing it, and so they found that two hundred and thirty six males out of the two hudred and thirty six males they study, seventy two percent have have had same sex mounting.
Speaker 6: I have a question though, is it are they locked up? Is it just male monkeys or do they have the option of, like to.
Speaker 7: Bang a female monkey? Like that matters? I think, yeah, what doesn't matter?
Speaker 8: That that would be what like if somebody in jail or you say, like situations, these monkeys are situational.
Speaker 6: Yeah, situationally gay? Is there no female monkeys around?
Speaker 4: Listen?
Speaker 8: No, I would assume that if they're doing a study in this way, in order to be able to determine if they're going to pick the male, you know.
Speaker 4: Female would would be around.
Speaker 8: That would be the assumption.
Speaker 2: Okay with Yeah, if I created a book, they're living in their truth.
Speaker 1: If I created a book called back Curious George and it was a monkey on the front eating the banana looking seductive, how fast do you think Florida would bean it?
Speaker 13: Sir?
Speaker 4: The fact that you can develop these stores so quickly is a problem.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: Is it so quick to come to your mind to just think of the stuff that you think of something else, something completely different. Is on your ass, baby, I'm sorry, all right. They didn't just ruined boots from door from you for you. You just used to love that monkey. Now I brought my child up there. Now we buy Curious George and this is just, oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see you going in the daugh to having a car ride next week. And she asked me questions about the what did you learn this.
Speaker 2: Something when I went to New York. Oh yeah, I learned, Yes, I learned that Charlamagne Rodger the Wood.
Speaker 4: Definitely does and he comes up with by Curious George book titles and he has a book company, so I feel like he's going to do this. No, I wouldn't do that, Yes you would, I probably would, exactly.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 8: Well, before we get out of here, I do want to give a shout out to everybody that donated. We did the story yesterday about the Molina family that they were donating for her funeral services, and out to the Breakfast Club family for exceeding that goal. I think they're now about twelve thousand. The goal was ten thousand, and they did that about five pm, so definitely dropped one of the clues. Bombs for the Reverence Club family for pulling up and helping that family out.
Speaker 4: They said they appreciate it and they send them up dope. That's beautiful.
Speaker 1: And make sure you subscribed to Testiment Figures podcast is great shot and no chase of podcasts, and follow her on Instagram and Twitter and on the podcast, you know, she discusses all of the things that we discussed on The Breakfast Club during the week in death man, So make sure you.
Speaker 4: Subscribed to that.
Speaker 1: On the Black Effect iHeart Radio podcast network. All right now, you're gonna go deep on the game monkey topic.
Speaker 4: Man, Man, Man, because I'm sorry, ma'am. I'm sorry that you have to deal with this type of stuff. David, Yeah, Man, I apologize. Man. Then Envy just over there just liking it. And he's not saying back there rubbing the back of his neck thinking about by curious George and these dudes be looking at each other in the eyes. Man, I don't under the world doesn't see this. Man.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous up here. Man, this makes no sense. It is ridiculous. All right now, when we come back, T K. Kirkland will be joining us. Were gonna kick it with TK.
Speaker 2: So it don't move. It's the Breakfast Club on b e t the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 1: Audible pick of the day is Snoop Doggs from the Streets to the Sweeps. Here's snoops Journey from the Streets to Long Beach, the hip hop legend. Listen when you sign up for a free trial at audible dot com. Slash Snoop The Breakfast Club, Burning Everybody.
Speaker 3: It's DJ n V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building. T K Kirkling.
Speaker 4: How you're doing everybody? Everybody good?
Speaker 2: How you feeling man? How to fan everybody good?
Speaker 5: Everybody's good.
Speaker 4: Family.
Speaker 1: I'm just you know, you know me old schools still out here, work is still grinding, just really just really making moves for a senior citizen.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you hear.
Speaker 4: TK.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about you this weekend, man, because I feel like it was a lot of things going on that we needed your wisdom on.
Speaker 4: Brother.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, like number one, in general, what's the proper etiquette when youre being serenaated by usha if you're a woman, h that's a good credits in a relationship. That's a good question. What do you touch your girl when she goes there? I did this on my show last night. I'm gonna share something with you guys. When you're a certain man, a woman knows how to move already before you even go out and do something like that. So if you don't have an understanding already, there's a breakdown in the eye what I call the constitution of your relationship, right, because there's just certain dudes. A girl ain't even trying that correct. This is a fact, like, you know, my man to kill me if I do that. Then there's some women that get caught up and want to show their their bodies. And if that's your girl and you know, let her have fun and all that. Because if any place, that's the place to do it, and you know what I mean, I'd rather for a woman that's where you're going to do it there, then to be at the grocery store, then be walking down to the liquor store. That particular way. It was outing. It was in Las Vegas, the Bata. It was super hot. Now if you asked me personally was something I would do, the answer is I really, I really don't know, guys, it really would have to be based on No, I wouldn't do it. I don't mind the outfit. That outfit ain't bother me. I don't care about that. I'm just talking about the reaction to him while he's serenading her. You know, No, No, he's a he's a he's a performance Entertainer's like the old school days, right when you had the teddy pender Grasses and smokey Robsons. You're supposed to entertain. I don't think Usher meant any wrong. Usher just was he's supposed to you the minute though, Yeah, he was the man the man said, he said, don't leave your girl around me. True playing for real, he knows.
Speaker 2: And say, we're all the single ladies at and go talk.
Speaker 4: To the single lady.
Speaker 1: But he going to talk to the single lady, talk to the ones that he know in relationships. Isn't that is what makes it bad what he actually did and what she did?
Speaker 2: Or was it the fact that it was on social media?
Speaker 1: Because think about it, it was the fact that it was on social media.
Speaker 3: Don't you fellows go to the strip club, they got lap dances, they get you know, shippleers do wild things, flips and things, bring them on stage. Yes, there's no cameras to show your girl or your wife you get on.
Speaker 2: But now she did.
Speaker 3: She enjoyed herself with the night out, she had drinks, she was feeling good.
Speaker 4: Right, But it's on.
Speaker 5: Social it's on social media.
Speaker 1: And as a g he was never supposed to comment on not publicly, not public at home. You can say at home because because men do need to know how to communicate. Yes, like that, that hurt my feelings. Yes, I don't think there's anything insecure about telling you a woman that hurt my feelings.
Speaker 4: I didn't totally agree.
Speaker 1: You have to what my man said, keep us cool as the other side of the pillow. You know, you never let them see you break.
Speaker 5: Never.
Speaker 1: It wasn't worth it because now everybody's in your business and you looked at a different kind of way now as a man, you know, I said, and you expose your girl in a bad way. If that's your girl, you ain't supposed to expose was in a bad way. Supposed to pull it to the side and say, yo, babe, I really don't think that was cool. You know, what was it? The outfits? Because usher was I think it was, Yeah, the way she was acting towards yes, and she's supposed to act that way. That's what happens in those type of shows. You know, you got your girlfriends around, everybody's having a good time, you got drinks, and I bet you shouldn't mean nothing by it. I bet you she was just being flirtatious having a good time. Just like when we go to concerts and you see a dude like girl go up there and have a good time. There's some dudes that let.
Speaker 4: Their girl just go up there and.
Speaker 1: Have up the room in flirtatious la magne. Really, as long as it's tasteful and long as the guy is is strong with them himself. See, because some men only get upset because they know the girl.
Speaker 4: They know she could get You know, she could get it. You know, I know who you are.
Speaker 1: I did it to you, you know what I'm saying because I know somebody else to get you.
Speaker 4: You know, if you if you straight, if you're straight up, if.
Speaker 2: That's something that tastes for flirting, if you're in a relationship.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Well, you gotta think about like this, right when men go to the strip club, that's kind of tasteful.
Speaker 2: She's grinding.
Speaker 4: Ends on the woman that you're with.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you I've been to the strip club and I saw, you know, you could tell the girl was in there for the first time and she saw a dude getting the dance.
Speaker 4: And she beat up the girl.
Speaker 1: Now true story, dog. See, all depends on the person. Some people can't take it. So it gotta depends on who you are. Now, she's a ridiculous person. Strip club, you know what they expect. Listen to me. Sometimes I think people don't know. It just gets they get caught up because the girl might have shook her ass a certain way, you know, and boom. But you have to be strong. But on Kiki her man should have never just you know, and no disrespect her. I don't know his emotion, what his upbringing was, and what he's going through in his life. But for me seeing the video, it wasn't an outfit. It wasn't outfit. They just publicly embarrassed each other. His feelings was her, Yes, this feelings? So like you said, you said, you called it tape for flirting. He probably saw that and was like, damn man, right, right right, And it might not even be that he it's not that he probably thinks, oh, you just think that that's USh, right, that's us.
Speaker 4: That's right exactly exactly would be USh.
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask you something else too, because that, you know, like we were talking about, everybody was calling the man and secure her baby daddy because he said whatever he said online about the clothes and stuff like that. Is it wrong for you as a man to say you don't like that behavior?
Speaker 5: Now, I talked about this the other day.
Speaker 1: I always tell females that if a man ain't never really checked you, he don't really care about you. He just don't care, I said. And women think we're always trying to tell him what to do. But imagine you know, when someone's trying to tell you do that means the care. So imagine if I said, girl, you're not showing your breasting up, pull your zip it down on, pull your your pants up so I can see that more. Now, that's disrespectful. A man spis to always protect a woman. I'm give you example. Once you have a daughter, things is different, brothers, right, for once you have a daughter, you think and move differently. Like when people say, when we even say we want we want a female, that is independent. But when we think about our daughters, we want someone to be on a level.
Speaker 5: To worship your child.
Speaker 1: Which was like a double stating how we always say a man got to have this and that you got to bring something to the table. But when we think about our girls, we want somebody for them to be so on point that it can't be no confusion, It can't be a baby. You just can't date anybody somebody. You gotta date someone exactly, you know. But also when you have daughters, you know you want your daughter to be on a level of having their own as well.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the most have to depend right.
Speaker 3: So when you see in no disrespect to any woman out there, but when you see women talking about, yeah, I married him to have a baby, and I'm sticking him up for thirty thousand dollars a right, and I'm trying he gonna buy me this car?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm raising my daughter's wall. You can buy your own car right by.
Speaker 1: And what's crazy, guys? And when you say stuff like that, maybe I was at a dark age. I didn't know women really went out and did that to people.
Speaker 2: What you mean, try to get people pregnant to get check?
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, I did, yo. I really thought that was like, no, I can't nobody be that foul.
Speaker 3: Women used to go to the drafts of the NBA and football draft and try to catch a player, or go to the after parties after and try to catch all the time.
Speaker 2: We did all types of story you see women like that.
Speaker 1: A wise man named TK Kirkland once said, I got to meet your parents.
Speaker 5: I gotta meet your parents.
Speaker 1: That's so true, yo, because I always tell people don't get deep into a relationship until you truly meet the parents, because the parents will tell you everything that you're about to go through. You you meet the parents, everything is right there in front of all.
Speaker 2: Right, we got more with T. K. Kirkland.
Speaker 3: When we come back, don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning and everybody. It's DJ n V, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: We're still kicking it with T. K.
Speaker 4: Kirkland.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you.
Speaker 1: We were talking about this other day. This came from Marcus Jordan and lost of Pippin and we were asking and I guess one of the Papa Rozzi asked the dad, Hey do you approve and he said no, yes, We were talking about getting approval from the father in law.
Speaker 4: Right, See, you have a daughters.
Speaker 3: If they started dating, do you want to make sure that you approve of the young man before he marries your daughter? Do you want to be the approval for that situation?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: And if you don't approve, what do you sell to? What do you tell that young man?
Speaker 4: Well give you example.
Speaker 1: My daughter is dating a young man from overseas and he came to meet me.
Speaker 3: And how's that meaning? Could you imagine meeting TK after you see him? His specials is comedy show? And then I got to pull up to the house and meet this man.
Speaker 4: Yo yo.
Speaker 1: It was very short, you know, sitting in the lobby of the Risk Coffin in San Francisco. Camee nice guy, and so it's so swag and it reminded me of me in a sense, you know, scare did scare me because he's from another country and it was a difference, right, you know, everybody thinks different in different countries. So basically what I told him was, if you got my daughter pregnant, I was gonna kill you.
Speaker 4: And your mother. I thank you for coming.
Speaker 5: You can tell now.
Speaker 4: Exactly what I said.
Speaker 1: He had a little water in his eye because I could tell he was a little writing, but I was very serious. How he's like about nineteen. Then you reply, yeah, that's how I said. If you get my daughter pregnant, I'm gonna kill you and your mother.
Speaker 4: Have a nice day. Yep.
Speaker 1: And he got up and left. I kept eating my oatmeal. Jesus, but we're still cool though, Like it wasn't the mean thing. I was just saying, because what happens. I see when young families that their kids have babies and they so happy with no more financial money, no home, and they think it's okay. And people are like, oh, I'm gonna be a grandfather, grandmother knowing that your child is nothing financially prepared to raise a child, even mentally or mentally. And that's something I cannot have on my watch, that's all.
Speaker 5: And I'll do anything to prevent that if I can.
Speaker 1: So you don't think your daughter's ready, or you don't think neither one of them were. I just think life was just life, yeah, nineteen year. Because I think about my mother, God bless her. She used to see some She had me when she was nineteen. She had three kids before she was twenty one, when you think about that now, that's terrible for a grown up to have that many children before twenty one. I mean it was in the forties, I mean the sixties. But still I don't care. That's just a hard situation.
Speaker 5: Well, Tat, you got to light it up. Workshop coming like this month in Miami.
Speaker 4: Workshop.
Speaker 1: It's teaching people about just how to obtain finances long similar to what DJ MVY does with homes.
Speaker 4: We're just doing it in a different way. Down in Miami.
Speaker 1: I got invited, which was a blessed by g Torch that I didn't know people was really listening to me about just making moves.
Speaker 4: So they invited me down.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go down and the questions they asked me, and I'm just gonna give my advice on investments and stock and I think for everybody. It's also giving people an education they might not be able to get.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: I always say that the best thing about our community is there's so many people making money.
Speaker 1: You got to go back and show people and try to teach them what to do. Yes, but I also tell people they have to do their due diligence. You just can't say, well, TK did this. I'm going to do it.
Speaker 3: So true, you gotta do your due diligence with whatever it is, because in everything I invest, I try to do my due diligence. And I'm similar to you. I try to put money in everything. Yes, and I prayed as something pops.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's it. That's it. I far ahead do you plan in life?
Speaker 1: DK, I'm only on the year twenty thirty two. Almost in year yeah, I'll be seventy three years old.
Speaker 5: Oh god, bless, Like what do you what do you? What do you write down?
Speaker 1: Like goals, things you want to do, things you want to accoumpliz it. But I feel like you already you know, given example, like when I do your hit, I always say, y'all, I see you what in twenty six Always I know in two years I'm gonna come see y'all again.
Speaker 4: And believe in that.
Speaker 1: When you get to my age, mentally, it gives you in the center to live, you know, because you have a date to achieve, and those things are important to me that if I say I'm going to do something on the date.
Speaker 5: I make sure I live.
Speaker 1: There's nothing about a lift thing, but I make sure I choose so I take care of my say, oh, I try not to have no vices. I don't gamble, I don't drink, you know, so every time I see you guys, believe that now I'm happy, Like I've seen them again. A lot of people come here to me on any podcast and take it for granted. And you, guys know you have seen so many people leave here.
Speaker 4: Look at that wall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on that wall alone, Yeah, like man combat Jack.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I take I take yeah.
Speaker 1: I take it very seriously, guys, because it's a blessing to hang out with y'all. It's a blessing to be up here. It's a blessing because seven eight years ago, you guys changed my career by coming up on this show, and ever since then, boom, it's been to rokistaring them.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you said that, flutive Lad.
Speaker 1: Everybody liked to give Lad credit for that, but I'm like, yo, TK was coming on a breakfast club.
Speaker 5: I've been doing TK for Yeah.
Speaker 1: What happened was last saw me on this show and by the time I got downstairs, I guess he saw something that was very interesting in the interview.
Speaker 4: And I didn't know he was.
Speaker 1: He said, Hey, I want to interview you and you guys was teaching me about podcasts. I didn't know about what podcast was. Remember, I was like, but what is that I was calling the iPod was laughing at Yeah yeah, and then I wound up doing the show best his history.
Speaker 3: You know, it's crazy because you know, people talk about the Breakfast Club, Good Bad, but I also talk about a lot of people that say, yo, you guys really put my career into something it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Sim Bad said the same thing.
Speaker 3: Simbad came up here and he said, you guys opened and shout the Sambat I heard. He's doing a lot better, so Solutt. He said, you know, we open them up to a younger generation that didn't know who he was. And because of that, he started getting more shows and he started seeing a younger demographic and the show and a bunch of people that said that to us, which always is giving us a great feeling for doing we did.
Speaker 5: We launched the podcast.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm down with that.
Speaker 1: I get that in my DM pretty much every other DM.
Speaker 5: They want a book, when you're going to do the book.
Speaker 1: And that game in one place where they can go, Yeah, And I got an idea for it. I think, you know, instead of really talking about me, I want to call it the manual because I think the world needs direction, and.
Speaker 5: I one of my examples. I think people need to be told what to do.
Speaker 1: I tell people in my stand up, I like nough Korea a little bit before people get upset, I said, let.
Speaker 5: Me explain to you.
Speaker 1: I said, the Williams sisters was told what to do since they was three or four years old, became the greatest tennis players in the world before he may rather, since he was seven, was told what to do, became the greatest box of the world seen. Tiger Woods was told what to do since he was a kid who became the greatest godfer.
Speaker 2: I love that idea. But that's why I think you should title the book Who Raised You?
Speaker 1: Because essentially what you're doing is given credit to the people who raised these individuals.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: That's Serena and Venus's father, Tiger's Moah, yeah, Michael, these people will help.
Speaker 4: I like that. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 5: I'm waiting on you. You're not been waiting absolutely.
Speaker 1: And another thing I tell people that all the time when TV comes, Who Raised You?
Speaker 5: Is T K Kirkles. A lot of people using that now.
Speaker 1: That is absolutely part and by the way, I own it. By the way, trademark that years ago, So you can't get paid if someone says it, but I could get paid if someone tries to sell things.
Speaker 5: So it's mine.
Speaker 2: When we come back, we got more with T. K. Kirkling. It's the Breakfast Club on B E T and everybody's.
Speaker 4: J n V.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne the god we are. The Breakfast Club is still kicking it with T. K.
Speaker 2: Kirkle. Now you're on tour with Live Nation.
Speaker 1: Now, man, let me tell you that's a That was a great most shout out to Drew Tillman who put that together.
Speaker 5: What was cool about it?
Speaker 1: I made Live Nation wait three years to do that deal because you know me, I've always been independent and when you got to go through so many levels at Live Nation to deal with people that I don't like. But I like the fact that Live Nation because it's really just the perception. It makes you feel like you're really doing something. But I've been doing this thirty eight years, so you know, I've seen people blow up, see people fall off, and but my career has.
Speaker 5: Just been constantly consistent my career, and I love that.
Speaker 1: So I took the Live Nation deal and we're gonna do like fifty six cities and we're gonna do four countries. And I'm just gonna rock it down and see and still do my stuff, my own shows and all that. And I mean, Dean Cole was talking last night. We're trying to put something together. But when we talk about the Netflix deals, because everybody always a t K should do Netflix, and I try to get people game, and this is the game on Netflix. Everybody see Netflix pays you or one up sum money and you're done. They own it, they own your like and they do whatever they want to do it well with me owning TK dot Network and I produce my own shows, what I have is what you call a seventy year lifespan on my product. So I may not get the seven eight ten million at one time, but I'll get it over seventy years. Meaning it is like the Alan Iverson deal. How Rebok paid them so much money, but he couldn't get this top of money into lay life. Well, all by putting my kids' names and executive producers on my product projects, when I do leave here, guess what, they still would get those checks down the line. So I'm not getting it all at one time. I'm getting it throughout seventy years. We're doing a thing, got this huge deal with Snapchat. You see the thing like snap Legend. Yeah, Legends is a gentleman named Vick backing Off Mark Bullock. Were all from Jersey City to Jersey and they came to me and told me about this deal they put together with Snapchat, and we sat down and.
Speaker 5: Talked about it.
Speaker 1: And this for athletes, influencers where Snapchat is going to create a special app for certain people, if you have a following over one hundred thousand people, where they create your own app for you. And what Snapchat is going to do they promote you around the world like they basically your advertising company. Then they also have what they call Snapchat Channel. It's like a show, so to all people you have content, if you have movies, you create a show. You could put it together, send it to my Instagram or we could tell you where to send it to it before the show was over and we send it to London, they review it and you can get your own show on Snapchat.
Speaker 5: So they're doing that.
Speaker 1: I thought this was remarkable because the pay is from five to fifty thousand, whereas most companies YouTube and I was only painting one percent.
Speaker 5: This company is paying.
Speaker 1: Upwards over four or five And when I read the contract, I was just truly blown away.
Speaker 5: And they gave me equity as the company. You know I'll be playing.
Speaker 3: I was gonna ask, is that you know we talk about You said you were looking back in some of the stuff that you did.
Speaker 2: Is there any one thing that you regret at all?
Speaker 1: I saw you say you great, disrespecting Eddie Murphy and Charlie. Yeah, but when, because what happens, And it's gonna be the last time I talked about this particular story because it's something that one this story happened in nineteen eighty two.
Speaker 5: I want to make sure people know how young I was as a child.
Speaker 4: Over thirty is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you grow up to become a man in forty years, you grow and you understand the life. You realize Yo, these people let me in their home, and when you let somebody in your house, done you love them and respect thems?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: And I didn't understand as a child. Yep, I didn't understand as a child. So once I learned life experiences and became a man, so to speak. I realized it was just it was just truly a horrible thing. But the great thing about it is a lot of people don't live to long enough to apologize a lot of people don't live long enough to face that they demons their mistakes.
Speaker 4: And correct correct the mistakes.
Speaker 1: So man, to be my age and to even talk about this, Steven, apologize to people that I've done things too in my pass. Man, this is a and that's how I continue to keep being blessed. You feel me because some people think I just came out like two years ago, But I've been here, you right, they're new to you, yes, yes. When they hear you tell these stories, they just think, man, that could have that? What have happened yesterday?
Speaker 4: Right? Right? Right?
Speaker 2: And they probably don't realize you're sixty three years.
Speaker 5: Right, that's true, That's right. Do you still get flat from people who thinking? Who think that fake TK Kirkling account on YouTube?
Speaker 4: Is you people?
Speaker 5: Still?
Speaker 1: I only had one situation for some gang members. I heard about that because the dude was he was violating these guys and they called me and they was like, Yo, what's up with that? Guzin I'm talking? But you know they heard my tone. They said, no, this is the real TK right here. I said, yo, I'm gonna play them games.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I come from the streets Like if you see me in comments going back and forth with people, I don't do it. I was doing some event and the young lady said, oh, t K such and such one that I don't want to talk to.
Speaker 4: I said why.
Speaker 1: She said, cause y'all got beef. I said, no, tell her that was I know where that came from. I don't have beef with nobody. I said, whoever she was on social media with that wasn't me. Would you want to remember I was with you in ay horrible decisions?
Speaker 5: She popped off. She was like, yes, yes, yes, she thought it was me.
Speaker 2: Thought it was you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, at every event, and they believe them. You're just gonna try to talk to me like you don't be in the comments talking about a young lady that works with him. We were in the office and she thought it was me that the whole time she was.
Speaker 1: Going on, what are you talking about? I said, no, baby, that wasn't me. I already know it's crazy. And that's my point that so this gentleman, if you can't we can't stop because we try to find different ways to block this.
Speaker 5: Do you can't stop? I just hope that you could just be careful, my man.
Speaker 1: Jesus, you could put people in a very bad situation, right And thank god it was on the phone. Imagine we was out and I had time to explain.
Speaker 5: Somebody might have just popped off.
Speaker 3: With your daughter family. Somebody pull up before you do anything, you know, like I didn't even do it.
Speaker 4: I didn't even do it.
Speaker 2: Bro, we appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Why don't you don't you slowed down on the podcast? You don't like doing the podcast?
Speaker 4: The podcast every week, real every week? And I shout you out.
Speaker 1: You know, I always say he's executive producer of the podcast, but he don't even know.
Speaker 4: We got the podcast every week.
Speaker 1: You don't have the podcast. That's that's when you know you're busy.
Speaker 5: Ye do the PODC can't say, I think we're going on three hundred and thirty.
Speaker 2: Seven, damn you Charloamagne.
Speaker 1: I'm about to look yeah, look, look yes right there tech updated two days ago.
Speaker 5: Yo, I'm about to follow the show right now.
Speaker 1: Lot of workshop July twenty First, I get so caught up in TK interviews now, so yeah, so we know we got to go.
Speaker 5: But Live Nation guys.
Speaker 1: Next week we're on the twenty first, we're at the Fountain Blue and I bought Charleston White on tour with me. Really July thirteenth to the fifteenth, I'm at to Stress Factory. Ladies and gentlemen, get your tickets at Stress Factory dot com.
Speaker 5: The next Friday, I'm in.
Speaker 1: The Fountain Blue with Live Nation and Miami along with the Workshop Come Tender two o'cly. And then that Saturday, I'm at the House of Blues in Houston the twenty second. Then July twenty eighth we do the Dallas House of Blues. In August fourth, I'm at Paradise b Show in Saint Thomas the Versions. So it's just been a true blessed you know. And like I said, to see you guys all the time, like I love you.
Speaker 5: I'll be back a year from today.
Speaker 4: There you go. You know how I do it. From today, it's.
Speaker 1: Tk Kirktress Factory this weekend. Ladies and gentlemen, please get your tickets. I want all the Jersey New York to try. State area boy is back in town. Come laughing till your cry, Hey, there you go, come have a good time and forget your problems. DJ MV trying to me the guy, my brother to love you, guys, love you too, love you, appreciate you.
Speaker 2: That's right, it's T. K.
Speaker 4: Kirklin.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Love, good morning, all right.
Speaker 5: We said that I can understand what you gonna do it. I can't understand what.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's the point, Jiko bean just in the Valentine here, you know, they celebrate the twentieth season of wild'ing out and there joining us this morning.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the rumors.
Speaker 1: Let's talk through my whole lot of names, or you've gossip been chatting.
Speaker 4: This is the room of report.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: This is where the tea spells right on.
Speaker 4: The breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: We told you a million times. Stop. Throwing is on stage when artists are performing well.
Speaker 4: A lot of was.
Speaker 3: Performing over in Germany over the weekend and somebody threw something on stage.
Speaker 2: So she said, throw it again. I'm a how do you handle that?
Speaker 4: Just stage?
Speaker 6: I got something thrown at me. It was a long time ago. It was before I was on a wild Now I was in Philly, and you know, I was opening for someone and they threw something at me and I just kept going to hit me.
Speaker 7: He kind of hurt too. It was like a CD.
Speaker 6: It was like the hardcover like, and I just kept going with it. So I think it's it's one of those things people are gonna be crazy. Shorty just got our eyes split open a bb REXA. I mean, yeah, they split our eye over the stage. It's it's disrespectful. But like my thing is if I'm if I'm there and I'm getting a bag and it don't hit me, it don't hurt me, I'm gonna keep it going, show mus go on.
Speaker 4: Well, I ain't God willing, you know, I don't have anything thrown at me. I've never had anything. Nah. You know, nah nah. But it's just you know, just be prepared for what to get thrown back.
Speaker 5: That's how I feel the customer is not all here.
Speaker 1: Right on stage, you're gonna get somebody can somebody should be.
Speaker 4: Able to go in the crowd and whip your ass.
Speaker 2: But we've seen that before, and you gotta be careful.
Speaker 3: Somebody throw something on stage and then now you got a crowd of ten twenty thirty thousand people, you throw it back, you gotta have really good aible to hit that one person.
Speaker 2: You're gonna hit the.
Speaker 4: Wrong person, I'm gonna get So you're talking about throwing a human being back in the crowd, Like that's what I'm saying. Like you threw something in me, I'm about to throw this human back in the crowd to come find you what you threw at me? Like, yeah, no more to lose though, I mean I do. I'm not going in the crowd to look for you.
Speaker 5: But isn't that defending yourself though?
Speaker 1: Like if somebody throws something you want to and you know, you tell your security, find that person who did it, and the crowd points that person out, and something happens to the person who threw it at you, that's self defense.
Speaker 3: To me, that's not self defense. You just can't make anything self defense. But you probably will go to jail and you probably will be all right, what that person should go to jail too for us. So absolutely all the way.
Speaker 1: Now we got to talk about Devin Haney. Devin Haney boxing star was arrested on Thursday morning following a night out in Hollywood after cops pulled him over and found a semi automatic handgun in his car doing during a routine traffic stop. They said he was out at catch l A. He was released on thirty five thousand dollars bail. I'm not mad at boxes carrying guns. I just wanted to carry legal whether it's a legal.
Speaker 4: Fire or what.
Speaker 2: They didn't say that if he was arrested.
Speaker 4: If he was arresting, sure thing as a legal fire in Los Angeles anything. I don't think you can have a gun legally unless you like the police out there. But you know what I mean, I just think that if you got to go places where you got to carry a strap after a certain point, man just had a party come to you.
Speaker 2: But you know what it is.
Speaker 3: It's to the point now where everywhere you go, you you nine times out of ten you need a firearm.
Speaker 2: You know, no matter. I mean you look at l When I was in that l.
Speaker 3: A a couple of weeks ago for the BET Awards, I mean, everybody was saying, if you go to a nice restaurant to eat, you gotta be careful because they're running in restaurants.
Speaker 1: I think what we're saying is if you're worth something, you should used to secure it so have security.
Speaker 5: Maybe not go everywhere with your fire I go everywhere with arms.
Speaker 7: Secured because his hands are illegal.
Speaker 4: So that's a myth. People always say that you gotta get your hands registered. That's not real. You don't get your No, you don't have to register your hands like you just if you're a box and you beat somebody up, you're getting an elevated assault charge. Because you a fighter. You can't just you know, get your go and get take pictures of your hands. Yet ease my hand and take my hands and registered weapons. But I mean, it's it's very difficult not to have a firearm, you know, in most places. But you know, if you don't live in a state where that's that's you know, plausible, then you need to move, you know what I mean. If you got to have a gun if you want those people don't feel comfortable with security, which is understandable because you know what you're going to do in defensive yourself and you don't necessarily know what somebody else is gonna do a defensive you you need to live in a state where you can have guns. In Florida is one of they just pass it on. Have a gun but sealed without even taking a test. Now, so it's places you can go to have a pistol and not get in trouble with Los Angeles and is not one of them with you.
Speaker 2: But I'd rather have a security because we are not John Wick.
Speaker 1: As much as you think you're gonna pull your hamout when something go down, and.
Speaker 4: Trust believe that's true. Most people have never fired a gun without h M muffs on, So you don't even know what that ring of that gun sound like. When you let it off in a closed environment. It's a different thing.
Speaker 3: So but that's that's why you're supposed to go to the range multiple times to learn how to shoot, to learn to be comfortable with your firearm. Not to say that you're gonna be John Wick, but to be able. And you have to know the laws in each and every state because every.
Speaker 4: State is every state is different.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, Well, that is your room or report, charl.
Speaker 1: Well for after the hour, we can talk about another type of weapon, a knife, and the damage you can do to a pedophile in prison.
Speaker 2: We'll discuss donkey to day's coming up. Don't move us to breakfast club, Go morning the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 1: With audio titles on business, fitness, motivation, and more. Audible keeps your imagination pumped and ready to hit new goals. Check out all the audiobooks, podcasts, and originals you could want and sign up for thirty days free at audible dot com. Slash Breakfast Club w w p R F MHD one, New York and I heard radio station.
Speaker 2: Don't be out here at you like a donkey bitch. It's time for Donkey of the Day. I'm a big boy. I could take it if you feel I deserve It ain't no big deal. I know Charlottage, God's gonna have a funny sleep say his mouth. You gotta say something you may not agree with. It doesn't mean I'm mean. Who's getting that donk? That donkey that don't don't don't duntu donk.
Speaker 1: The other day right here the breakfast Club bencher.
Speaker 2: You can call me the donkey of the day, but like I mean, no harm.
Speaker 1: Yes, donky today for Friday, July fourteenth goes to Larry Nasa. I am sure I've given Larry Nasa donkey the day before. If you don't know who Larry Nasa is, let me refresh your memory. He's a sports doctor who was convicted of sexually abusing athletes, including college and Olympic gymnastics stars, and possessing explicit images of children.
Speaker 5: Let's go to what's the news report? Anye?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Let's go to ABC News. Note is the original report. Let's go to ABC News for the original report.
Speaker 10: Please Steven and Carolyn right now, Doctor Larry Nasser is sitting inside a jail cell in Ingham County, and Mason, the former Team USA gymnastics doctor, now behind bars. The fifty three year old saw gymnasts everywhere at the gym, at his home in Holt, Michigan.
Speaker 4: On the road.
Speaker 10: Documents showing he's facing two counts of first degree criminal sexual conduct with a girl under thirteen. But so far we've learned forty three have been interviewed ages eleven to eighteen, accusing the doctor of sexual assault. He resigned from Team USA sometime last year. He was also fired from his job at MSU.
Speaker 1: Larry Nasa is right where he needs to be in prison for decades. And if you know a thing or two about how prison works, people who have committed crimes against kids, they do not fare well in prison.
Speaker 4: To say the least.
Speaker 1: Okay, prison is a living hell for pedophiles and people who commit crimes against kids. Just google it, Google what happened to child molested's in prison and see what comes up. They usually don't make it without protective custody, and I don't see why they should get protective custody. And that's exactly what happened to Larry Nassa before. See Larry Nasa got attacked in prison for the second time. Okay, one I'm about to tell you about that happened recently, but the other happened before he got transferred to this prison that he's now went in Florida. When he was in Arizona, he got attacked within hours of being released into general population. But this time he got attacked in a Florida federal prison. This time he was stabbed multiple times, not just because of what he did, but because of what he said. Let's go to ABC News for the report Police disgrace.
Speaker 15: Former sports doctor Larry Nasser was violently attacked at a federal prison in Florida. According to ABC News, the inmates were watching the Women's Wimbledon tennis tournament this past Sunday. Nasa allegedly made a lude comment to other inmates. That comment triggered the suspect, and later that day he allegedly went to NASA's cell with a manufactured weapon and stabbed him at least six times. Naser suffered a collapse long in the attack, but is currently in stable condition.
Speaker 1: This man, Larry Nance, made a lude comment about wanting to see girls playing in the Wimbledon's women's match. You can't make this kind of stuff up. If you in prison for being a pedophile, you shouldn't suggest watching anything kid related. Not cartoon Network, no Disney Plus, no Nickelodeon, no Nick Junior, nothing. And can I tell you a little about the person who stabbed him. Shane McMillan is his name. He was previously convicted of assaulting a CEO of a federal penitentiary in Louisiana in two thousand and six, and he attempted to stab another inmate to death of the Federal Supermax in Colorado.
Speaker 5: So he's one of them, Okay, he's one of those.
Speaker 1: When Tony Yale was on Drink Champs talking about members of tarior squad dancing with knives, doing the macarena with knives, doing the Millie.
Speaker 5: Rock with knives. That is this due.
Speaker 1: Okay, he may not be a member of Terry squad, but he's one of those ones. So Larry Nasa said the wrong thing around the wrong person and got poked up for it. Now, this is what I find interested about this situation. Larry Nasa been in this prison for a little minute, and as far as we know, he hasn't been attacked. He was attacked with Finn. I was at the prison in Arizona. They clearly believed everything they heard about him. They didn't give him no grace at all, jumped right on his ass. But in Florida, it feels like they gave him some due process, so to speak. It feels like some of them might have been like, we don't know if he really did it. Maybe these accusations and allegations are false.
Speaker 4: We don't know.
Speaker 1: So they fell back. They let him get comfortable, you know, gave him a little time. Because who you are will eventually always reveal itself, and Larry Nasa got so comfortable that he eventually let people know exactly who he is by making a lewd comment about the girls playing in the Wimbledon tennis match. I don't know how old the women were. But whatever he said made Shane say to himself, oh no, oh hell no. Okay, whatever they said, he did, he did it. And now Larry gotta feel a little poked coming through. Okay, several of them all right, because that got too close and he was taken to a hospital. He remained in stable condition with injuries, including a collapsed to log. This is a situation where justice has been done and served done because he's currently doing sixty years in federal prison on child point charges and served because he got served the punishment or should I say punishments that he deserved. Please, let Remy Mark give Larry Nassa the biggest he huh.
Speaker 2: Hee haw he ha, you stupid mother, are you dumb?
Speaker 4: Goodness, gracious, that's one to do when my child is here. That is a very unique one right there. That's crazy. And then the shame McMillan, like, if you got put out of two federal facilities and sent to Florida, what does that say about Florida? Goodness, gracious, you get put out the fans and sent to Florida. That's amazing right there.
Speaker 1: Salute to Florida, all right, Second time, Larry NASA has been attacked in prison. You know what they say two third time as the charm, somebody gonna make sure that get the job or none the next time.
Speaker 2: Either that a liar, You're gonna kill himself, all right?
Speaker 5: All right? Either way?
Speaker 2: What's for breakfast? That is Donkey of the day.
Speaker 3: Now, can we bring your daughter to the mike because we're still on be et and I know you got some promo to do, so you got to do it while you're on BT, So come up.
Speaker 4: To the mic right fast on.
Speaker 5: Now, this is Chico Beans.
Speaker 2: This is Chico Beans's daughter. She does Chico's promote So yeah, she's she's.
Speaker 4: The head of promotion and you know what I mean, she's in charge of all of my promotions. Now if you watch our videos, you know that she is, you know, creative in all different types of ways. So they bought me up here for promo for season twenty a while an out, but I wanted to make sure that I'm doing everything I'm supposed to do in my promotion.
Speaker 3: So as the credit to Roland, talk to the mic and tell him what your dad got going on?
Speaker 5: Tell him everything you're getting ten percentful.
Speaker 2: It's probably twenty for you.
Speaker 5: I get promotions for helping him promote his shows.
Speaker 7: You know, majure he get his money. You know, not be lazy stuff.
Speaker 3: Like that, because you have any shows coming up that you want to promote right now?
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, I got Pittsburgh coming up next weekend. Uh we got the eighty five South show in Charlotte this Sunday, this coming Sunday. I don't know if y'all gonna hear this. I got Pittsburgh and then I got Toledo after Pittsburgh. Uh so we're gonna do videos for that. But I just wanted to make sure that I got a lot going on. We're gonna get all right, all right, we're gonna.
Speaker 6: Get retired for real, because here's about to say, go over right.
Speaker 4: On the money all the word, you know what I mean. We ain't got no bracelets, but we definitely got it. We got everything we need. So just make sure you want to give a shout out to anybody before we go.
Speaker 7: Shout out, yeah, uh out to my friends.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, nobody.
Speaker 4: Get already keeping it clean. Shout out to my friends. Whoever wants to sponsor us as who are friends.
Speaker 3: Well, let's open up the phone line speaking of friends, eight hundred five eight five, one oh five to one.
Speaker 2: The game.
Speaker 3: The rap of the game says, y'all are putting too much pressure on your friends.
Speaker 4: This is a good one.
Speaker 3: He says, y'all put too much pressure on your friends. We are all grown now. If a friend can't make it, they can't make it. If you ain't talk to your friend in two weeks, that's okay. If they got If they get to sit out your birthday festivity, your birthday festivities because the money's messed up, or they got other things to do, it's okay. People got kids, husband's, boyfriend's wives, girlfriends, careers. So that is the question. Eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five to one. Do you put too much pressure on your friends? You know, things change, You know, y'all has to be cool. Y'all can hang out all the time.
Speaker 2: Y'all was all broke. We could play video games, basketball.
Speaker 3: But now people got families. Let's discuss when we come back. It's the breakfast club. Good morning, the breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 1: When it's time to get with someone special, the best way to do it is with magnum large sized condoms. That gold foil rapper is a badge of honor and it means you're protected and you take care of things with comfort.
Speaker 2: Accept no substitutes.
Speaker 1: Bring the pleasure with the gold standard Magnum large sized condoms.
Speaker 4: Breakfast Club.
Speaker 16: It's topic times called eight hundred and five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Talk about it.
Speaker 2: Morning, everybody at EEJ NV, Charlamage the guy.
Speaker 3: We are the Breakfast Club. We are celebrating the twentieth season of wild'n Out. We have cast members every morning this week and we have Chico Bean and Justina Valentine this morning, and we're asking this comes from a comment that Game said yesterday. We're talking about friends. Do we put too much pressure on our friends? That is the question.
Speaker 2: You know, things change, you know at one time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was easy. We play ball all day long, we play video games. You know, we'll go out and hang go to the.
Speaker 2: Clubs and all that.
Speaker 3: But now when you get a little older, so you got families, the things to do do we put too much pressure on our friends?
Speaker 2: That is the question.
Speaker 6: We start with you, Justina, Yes, because some of your friends, you know, they just don't precress with you.
Speaker 7: They want to stay bombs. They still sell in regular weed, and you still them. It's the truth.
Speaker 6: But you gotta love them from afar because we're not selling regular weed no more, like we're doing different things. And then and then those people become liabilities because I have some friends that I love, I grew up with, but I can't bring them around anymore because I don't know what they're gonna do.
Speaker 7: And then they're a reflection of meat.
Speaker 6: So you gotta love them from a distance, not bring them to your industry events.
Speaker 7: And you know it's a space in your heart.
Speaker 3: You are the celebrity of the crew, right you're on wilding Out, You're doing so many different things.
Speaker 2: You had a movie, you got records.
Speaker 3: So when they have events, you are the person they expect to come because they want to show you off to their friends.
Speaker 4: Right, and that's not a real friend.
Speaker 6: And it's like a meet and greet when you think you're going to Summon's birthday or like family party. So it's like you got to pick and choose when you do it. You can't do all of them. And if they're really a friend, they're gonna understand and there's a lot of people that don't understand. But like I said, by a boun by, a little outside of regular weed from them and.
Speaker 7: Keep it moving.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not disparage regular weed. There's still a market for that out here. There is that, and there's some successful salesmen the regular weeds, So salute to those dudes. But I think that I just think people are dependent upon what you bring when you have a certain type of energy. So I never fought people for being upset about not being able to have my presence because I understand the type of energy that I bring to any situation. So I think that we have a responsibility as people who have been given the blessings that we've been given. If somebody is really your friend and somebody you really love them, to sit them down and explain like what comes with this because they don't understand. They just see what they think is going on. It's times that you have to take the time out to say, hey man, this is the reason why this has to change, and this is different, and this is different. I think without doing that, you're just letting them, leaving them to their own devices, and you're not allowing them to understand what comes with a level of success that most people never reach. Like how many DJ mbs in your family, how many Charlemagne's in yours? It's only one of those, you know what I mean. So when you are that one, it comes with a greater responsibility.
Speaker 3: I will say this. You know, for me, it's not even the money, the celebrity or the fame. It's more of the family.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 3: I got six kids and a wife, so it's like it's separating that time. So if somebody has a birthday party or something has somebody, I got to split that time with my kids playing football, my kids playing basketball, or me just trying to be there for my kids. You know, like you said, we are on the road, we're doing shows. Sometimes you lucky enough where you can take your daughter because she sometimes she doesn't have school. But the times when we are home, it's like I want to get that time in that I missed, you know what I mean. And sometimes I'd be like, I'll be honest, I don't want to go. I want to spend the time with my wife. I want to spend the time with my kids. And I like seeing the moments of you know, like this weekend was I call my daughter a jailbird. Right, this was the first time she broke out of her crib, like she hopped over the thing. Like I was there for that, But if i'd have been on the road or i'd been I would have missed that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So you that comes with a level of being in the game for a certain amount of time and certain things. That's never going to impress you anymore because you've been doing this for thirty years. Right, So if you still trying to get the pleasure of being in the club after thirty years, of course you trip. And you know I'm talking about for those that progression, the process of progression. Throughout your career, you've had to teach people as they go with you. Now, if you thirty years in and it's still somebody mad at you don't want to come to the strip club, then that's not your friend. But somebody who understands you grew them to understand that, Hey, I got six kids, now now it's time for me to dedicate myself this direction. Like most people don't understand that if you don't teach them, because they don't ever get to the position and be able to do the things that you do being somebody who's successful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with Game for the most part. I agree with most of what he's saying because if you're my friend, you're my friend. But I'm not going to put pressure on you. I'm not going to scresh you to show up everywhere because just because you're my partner. But you also got to know your friends, right, Like all my people know how I am. Folks know I don't like to go out, Okay, you know what I mean. But I do think you have to make time for your real friends, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean. I have friends that I want to see at least once a month.
Speaker 1: I like kicking it with them, so you know, we make sure we get up in politic at least once a month. But I'm also in the blood position that I have, you know, business with my friends, and you know, I work with my friends, and like you know, we end up in a lot of the same spaces. But even last going out to the you know, the book a whole thing, my best friend, my wife is withn't even like it's like Angela Raya is there, you know, Mallory is there, Like these my people, my son, and that he's my partner, so it was good that all of us could get together for moments like that.
Speaker 4: And you've upgraded your circle, you know what I mean. You've upgraded the circle of people that you're able to operate with. Most people don't, That's what I'm saying. They don't have the access that you have. So if you upgrade your friends, like all of us in here have the same level of access depending on where we are. Most people that come with you only gonna have that access if you're there. So you've got to be able to help your friends upgrade their access, you know what I mean. And I think that comes with that level of training throughout the time.
Speaker 3: But I also like, even with my friends, I like to invite them to my crib. And the reason why my friends, because now everything's at my crab. I got my kids here, I got my wife. You bring your kids. Now it's family. We can sit there, we can drink, we ain't got to worry about getting home, we ain't got to worry about.
Speaker 2: What happens out there, and we could just enjoy.
Speaker 4: Hey, babe, we could get both. We're going to the Jambi house. That is, we get to come to his house and see how coming through we can buy some bracelets as an entry.
Speaker 2: Hello from you.
Speaker 4: What's up? Brother?
Speaker 2: Talk to us. We're talking about do we put too much pressure on our friends?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I think a lot of what you got to do, like females, because I've been teen female friends break off on for birthdays.
Speaker 4: I've been with a lot of.
Speaker 12: My dudts, I've been went to high school. You probably see each other.
Speaker 11: Like you know, every once in a while, but it's not really that important to us.
Speaker 3: You know, we know you got me female?
Speaker 5: Is that true, Justine?
Speaker 12: That real serious?
Speaker 5: So this is Justina.
Speaker 1: If you got homegirls and they don't repost your maximum cover, you feel like they're not your friends.
Speaker 7: No, it's all good. Listen.
Speaker 6: I think you got to accept people for who they are and how much they could give you.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean. Because everyone's not.
Speaker 6: The same, so you know you can reciprocate the energy or just know who that person is. But females with the birthdays, yes, a lot of them are crazy. If you miss a birthday event like you are out their friend circle. I don't know why females are like that.
Speaker 7: I'm not like that.
Speaker 6: I'm the type I like to celebrate other people but some females don't play about that. I've seen girls not speak to other girls. I was like one of their besties because they couldn't make it to a birthday trip, which is crazy.
Speaker 4: They do, yes, they don't play with it the.
Speaker 3: Birth not posting, like not posting a front on the birthday and not posting a maximum cover and not posting an event.
Speaker 4: I saw it before. But I can understand where that comes from too, because most people, the most exciting time of their year is their birthday. You know, that's the only.
Speaker 7: Day that's all about that for.
Speaker 4: Real, that's the only day that they get celebrated, and then it's about them like their life is horrible, except but this is the only time I get to be excited and people are happy to be around me, And you kind of forced to be happy to be able to be around somebody on their birthday. So when it's like a birthday trip to somebody or birthday dinner and somebody be like, I'm good now, you really don't got to deal with me because you don't rock with me the rest of the year anyway, and you missed my birthday dinner. So that's why I think people get mad at that because most people get their happiness on their birthday. I ain't goin.
Speaker 1: So what if your friend call you and says happy birthday and pours into you.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't you rather that rather that than the public display of affection on social media?
Speaker 6: Public want the public display more than anything else. They don't even care if want to show public.
Speaker 3: Let's let's let's talk about this some more when we come back and I don't really do the birthday did this?
Speaker 2: Because I know that trick, right, that's the trick.
Speaker 3: Like eight hundred five A five one oh five one?
Speaker 2: Do we put too much pressure on our friends? Call us up now? It's the breakfast Club the morning. It's topic time.
Speaker 16: Call eight hundred five five one o five one to join in to the discussion with the breakfast.
Speaker 2: Club morning everybody, it's the j Envy Charlamagne to gud.
Speaker 3: We are the breakfast Club. Now if you just join us with asking do we put too much pressure on our friends?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: This comes from the game The game Left to comment and I'm gonna read some of it.
Speaker 2: Though it was pretty interesting.
Speaker 4: Who read better? You were just hilarious? Should I say who read worse?
Speaker 2: Just larrus? I still love just.
Speaker 7: I love Jack's accent.
Speaker 4: Like, you need to be a segment who raised their hand on the Breakfast Club and just get people to call in and read out loud. That'd be crazy.
Speaker 3: Larry, you know I used to bet him every morning and I was like, if you can read this this sentence, so this paragraph without messing up, I give you a hundred dollars and I would win every morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need to do that. That needs to be a good segment.
Speaker 2: Because you had to read over it a couple of times to pull it up.
Speaker 3: Now, the game said, y'all put too much pressure on friends. We are all grown now. If a friend can't make it, they can't make it. If you ain't talking to your friend in two weeks, that's okay.
Speaker 2: If they got to sit you out.
Speaker 4: Joy Up next we got Charlamagne and the God give it a shot on who raised their hand?
Speaker 2: You read it, I'm gonnaive it to you. I'm give it to you.
Speaker 4: You where is it?
Speaker 1: Let me see, y'all put too much pressure on friends. We are all grown now. If a friend can't make it, they can't make it. If you ain't talk to your friend in two weeks, that's okay. If they got to sit out your birthday festivities because money funny, that's okay. We've grown now, got kids, husband's boyfriend's, wife's girlfriend's careers. It's just not enough time in the day to give your man, kids, customers, clients, work, friends, siblings, et cetera, one hundred percent and still be mentally stable. We are at an age now where it's when we see each other. We see each other when we do be present and love on each other during that time. My mother is an English teacher, winner of Times bestselling authors.
Speaker 6: Yours were just.
Speaker 4: That's somebody to get paid to read ads, right, that.
Speaker 3: Is we got Kierro Good morning, Kiro. Hello, Hey, what's your thoughts? You put too much pressure on your friends.
Speaker 12: You're supposed to people you love to eat these days and days, and that's why everybody turning out so selfish. I can't tell you how many states of anything that I do for people. They need to reciprocate that.
Speaker 4: It's real friends.
Speaker 12: If there's a gap one month, two weeks, you know, we're all cool. We're fine. I'm in Miami. I feel it out my girlfriends in New York when I feel like it, and it's all cool. But you have people, and I call them vampire legies. They like to come stalk everything from you as they don't keep nothing back. Thousands of hours talking people from the phone, you know, me and my kids and everything help everybody else. But when it's time, they don't turn up. People to turn up. That's why everybody's those delfish these days.
Speaker 5: I do agree with her.
Speaker 1: You do have to reciprocate, Like, you know, this person has shown up to your birthday, this person has, you know, hit you up to say happy birthday or whatever.
Speaker 4: You should reciprocate that. That's that's that's the least you can do.
Speaker 5: Hello, who is.
Speaker 4: They?
Speaker 2: Stephan? Good morning doing today?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: Good good. You put too much pressure on your friends.
Speaker 12: I used to when I was younger, but as I got older.
Speaker 2: You know, I kind of that own life to stop putting through my own empathetic All right, Well, what's the moral of the story, guys? We ended this? How we close this out?
Speaker 1: I mean I think the moral of the stories just reciprocate the energy, right, like you should match energies with your friend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I think if you're busy enough with your own life, you understand the next person when they can't make it to an evance. So you know those friends that get upset like that, they probably are not in the same space or place as you.
Speaker 1: So you know, Justina, Chico, Justina, there somebody you got mad at for not posting your maximum coup of Chico. There's somebody that didn't repost eighty five South showing that I reposted it.
Speaker 4: Not at all. I can care less like that little one back there. Make sure I stay in pocket on what's important. So I really don't care about what anybody else thinks as long as she cool. I think. I think having children changes you in that regard, like that's the opinion that matters. You know, if you're a friend, that's a little different than having somebody who's who you're responsible for and who you're obligated to. So that's what I dedicate most of my energy to. So anybody who can't figure and fit in around that ain't a friend to me anyway. So it makes it easier to be able to identify what matters, and who don't post me, who don't say happy Birthday, and who don't appreciate my accomplishments don't matter because to me, as long as she with whatever I got going on, I'm good.
Speaker 2: I would say this.
Speaker 3: I think I speak to my I speak to my my true circle of friends every day every day. Somebody don't go on you, just checking up on you or whatever it maybe we in.
Speaker 2: A group chat. I speak to them every day.
Speaker 7: It's a text.
Speaker 4: Necessary though for friendship. But that's not necessary. But I'll stops talking tomorrow every day. With that change the dynamic of your friendship. And that's what that's what I think we need to leave it at. You know, if you really are friends and to somebody you really love, then it doesn't matter if the communication stops. You can stop communicating for months or years. But whenever we come back in, it's like we never less friendship.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel. That's exactly I feel. That's real quick questions right for the parents, Should our children be our friends? You know they always say your children shouldn't be your friends? Yes, like the old my oldest daughter gets you fifteen, that's my little partner, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Listen, my daughter my friends.
Speaker 4: Man, my daughter is my partner. I understand you can't you can't be. In my opinion, you can't be you know naive to the reality of the fact that these kids have access to way more information than we did. It was much more difficult for our parents to be friends with us because of the world that we lived in and the lack of information that we had. Now, being dishonest with your children the way that you had to kind of be dishonest with us when we were growing up, you can't do that because all they gonna do is pick the phone up and to see that you full of stuff. Right, I caught myself you did all the way. So I think that it is possible to be friends now you can't. You know, let your kids look at you with somebody that they can be friendly with all the time, and you got to have a level of respect there. But I want my daughter to be comfortable to talk to me as though she would talk to one of her buddy, absolutely, because I want that information to come to me first, so I can help her navigate through whatever the world has for her that I've already experienced that she hasn't. So I want to be my kids.
Speaker 5: Trolling my oldest daughter. We'll be playing the Paul's game, you know what I'm saying, Cause this.
Speaker 1: Generation is that bar removed years because they do it. Logan, want to be in the group, chat with us, your son, I want to be. He was like, yeah, put me. I'm like, I'm not putting you.
Speaker 4: He logan, you do not want to see what your father and this man talk about. You do not want to see the pictures and stuff they send to each other. Logan, stay out of there, stay out of the matrix. All right.
Speaker 3: When we come back, we got past the agg's knowledge will be joining us, so don't move.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, it's.
Speaker 4: Time for fansty y'all with J nine. I don't like your shirt. I'm telling your dad it's so cute.
Speaker 7: It is cute and the nails match.
Speaker 1: Right, What does your shirt say? Tell the world what your shirt says a little bit? But okay, what does your shirt say?
Speaker 7: Don't you sit on a booster?
Speaker 2: From her?
Speaker 4: Are you sitting on a booster?
Speaker 7: That's a bad man.
Speaker 2: This man, yallo.
Speaker 7: Pillow and literally because the chair so short?
Speaker 17: Look about you, man, this man y'all to man pillow back you look, I got some sheets, you got some for the cheeks?
Speaker 4: What's up with y'all? Man?
Speaker 14: It's a lot.
Speaker 2: Sit on the cheek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see how you deflected from what your shirts what people can see is off.
Speaker 9: PEPSI and I think it's cute, PEPs if you want to sponsor, and it's.
Speaker 7: Appropriate because you know you are sexy. Thank you. Hello period.
Speaker 9: Okay, so today, Professor, we're going to start with Bobby Bouchet, which is a new record by Earth Gang feature in Spillage Village.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I'm just a little confused by it because Gang is a part of Spillage Village, but it has both names here, so nonetheless, Okay, phill Gang who it's earth Gang Black, j I.
Speaker 2: D and Merber. I think Spillage Village is a great name for a destination and a poem too.
Speaker 4: By the way, listen, go hey man, listen man, we need to get this dude canceled.
Speaker 2: Man, you know what do you mean?
Speaker 4: We need to get him canceled because it'll just he just makes you feel uncomfortable. Do I have to imagine Spillage Village in a poem? But of course you interested because you're a white woman, and that I want to.
Speaker 9: And Jordan Bryant, I'm sorry he's also but moving on the next record is by quote of the friend he's an independent artist out of Brooklyn, but he's a really big independent artist. So I just wanted to him again quoted the friend the front, and this record is called Barcelona.
Speaker 4: Well that made me want to shop Isa.
Speaker 9: What though, is that he's really living the life that he's talking about, Like he's been an independent artist and now he's at a point where he's able to have a summerhouse in Barcelona and he can like.
Speaker 7: Like that he's doing.
Speaker 9: He's doing pretty good, nice dope, and I feel like all y'all can relate to it because y'all live in pretty lavish.
Speaker 4: Lives to shop is out. That's why I can relate to it, because that just sounds like when you walk in the outlet. Mall right there, that's a good one.
Speaker 8: You like.
Speaker 2: The record.
Speaker 9: He also did like three mixtapes with statics selected, so he does like rap rapp.
Speaker 2: This is just more of a mainstream of.
Speaker 5: Pill I would say, all right.
Speaker 9: And then the last record is another independent artist.
Speaker 7: His name is Fable. He does R and B kind of reminds me.
Speaker 4: Of like Spaceships on Bankhead D four L.
Speaker 7: It's different.
Speaker 5: You'll can't just be taking F A B L E.
Speaker 2: Or f A b O f A b oh.
Speaker 4: That's the past.
Speaker 5: Man right now, you know something for junkies.
Speaker 4: Calling me.
Speaker 8: I got that me.
Speaker 4: So you know.
Speaker 7: But this is a different fable.
Speaker 5: I mean even no different fable.
Speaker 4: We know one fable.
Speaker 7: This is R and B fable. You know, man, come on, let's let's get into it. It's called love song, like the real fable.
Speaker 4: With got you gotta put the real You gotta get a real family. The bubble call on you.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, hey, have the real fable with a body that right now can.
Speaker 4: Say that labit hey, that lab say that lab.
Speaker 7: Hey, hey, that's I can't stand you guys. But if you guys are into.
Speaker 1: The sexy R man, pull up fable, Scotty man, no disrespect the fable R and B.
Speaker 5: You gotta change your name. You gotta change your name. You can't run it run here with.
Speaker 2: A legends name.
Speaker 7: I don't like it.
Speaker 6: It's not it's not that wasn't good. But I see what Charlotte is saying. It's like, you know, if someone already has that name, it's like, you.
Speaker 4: Know, the legendary name, that'd be like someone different pockets.
Speaker 7: It's like someone can just come.
Speaker 13: Out like it.
Speaker 4: Don't make the different pocket same genes though, So you gotta change. You gotta put if like if he spelled it completely different like p h A f O B spelling Yeah, I mean something like that, Like you had to. You had to change it.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 1: The only way that works is if his name is actually Fable, And then it still wouldn't work because Fable's name is actually Fabian.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And if his name is Fabo, he gotta be named at least.
Speaker 7: That's his real name.
Speaker 4: Don't even make anything's is real name. He's named after Fable from DEFOEL, like anybody named from defo L.
Speaker 7: Your name is okay, Rihanna? And a's that Rocky named the son Riz?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: That guy right?
Speaker 1: And if that if that Sun grows up to be an artist and his name is Rizzly, we will not judge him or criticize him because his name is actually Rhythm.
Speaker 9: But how do y'all know that this guy's name is not actually Famed?
Speaker 4: We don't.
Speaker 2: We don't know, so.
Speaker 4: We know where it came from. He's named after you.
Speaker 3: You know, people are sending me records. Melo Racks sent me beast Mode. Another artist sent me records. Stop sending me records, give them the email where they can send it to you.
Speaker 7: Give an email, I'll give you an Instagram.
Speaker 1: At dj co Chanel at gmail dot com that signs your name was Coluchell.
Speaker 2: Why are you doing? But a lot of artists are sending me records.
Speaker 3: They want you to hear it. So how can how can you gotta be some other Instagram? You gotta do an email or something on Instagram.
Speaker 7: Okay, here you go, and they got to follow you first, that's requirement.
Speaker 9: First send them track, but also most importantly stream the playlist past o playlist is and then while you're there, you can check out my other podcasts We Need to Talk and my Amazon Music show every Wednesday. And yet, also I wanted to give an audible mention to Juvenile because after that tiny best performance, I watched it five other times and then started streaming all.
Speaker 2: His old music and I'm like, what's your favorite Julie record?
Speaker 9: Right now?
Speaker 7: Set it off?
Speaker 4: And I don't know, they don't know that it was that real Juveie that put on your soldier put on your soldier watch all the way. Do you need to go back and listen to the old hot boys, listen to the old hot boys, and then I went on a.
Speaker 9: Benge and watched all the old YouTube videos.
Speaker 7: It's kind of crazy.
Speaker 5: You don't even know what your Mercedes Juvenile bought.
Speaker 3: Come on, that's cue all right, Well, thank you so much now that we'll see you next week next to people.
Speaker 5: You know what your Mercedes Juvenile bough when you saw it on TV.
Speaker 4: I know, Chico though, I mean, I'm not even going to It's unfair. I hate y'all New.
Speaker 5: York say it.
Speaker 7: Say it how you suppose say? Know who to go over for the nine to nine?
Speaker 4: And well this, come on, man, we all knew that. Everybody cash money.
Speaker 2: It's the Reckless Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning everybody, nd Charlomagne the guy, we are the Breakfast Club again.
Speaker 2: We got a salute to Justin and Valentine for joining us, and also Chico Bean, thank you brother.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you. Man. You know it's love be up here.
Speaker 3: You got shoutouts man again. Can we bring your lovely daughter up here with more time?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's time to come out here.
Speaker 3: To give your shout out to your people. Make sure that your dad is doing what he's supposed to be doing.
Speaker 4: What is supposed to be.
Speaker 9: Doing, oh, promoting his shows and get his work night.
Speaker 4: Promote the shows. Uh. Sunday we eighty five South show. We at the Bojangles Coliseum in Charlotte. Next weekend I'm at the Improv in Pittsburgh, the Pittsburgh Improv. Uh. In the weekend after that, I am in Toledo, Ohio at the Funny Bone in Toledo. So make sure you get your tickets. And see, yeah, you heard her, get your tickets. She gonna remind you. You're definitely gonna remind y'all, you know, because she gets the percentage all of this. So make sure you get your tickets. Man, come see us all the way. We appreciate you having us up here. Let my baby come up here and have this experience. I was just saying, I'm in the nepotism, So I love the fact that I didn't reach the point where my baby could just come up here and be a part of something so legendary. Is the Breakfast Club And we ain't got no bracelets or no cookie. So that's the first right there, because you know you man, Dame brought the cookie.
Speaker 1: But we need she go back to she goes one of the people we wanted to be up here. Guessah, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 4: Oh. I'm whenever y'all stopped doing the relationship stuff that y'all, when y'all get your relationship worked out and stop having your sexual frustrations play out live on already, and I will come up here all the time. I will come up here anytime you guys want me to come whenever y'all figure out y'all sexual frustrations off air and not on it. I'm all, I'm up here.
Speaker 5: We'll get it out this we and then we have to.
Speaker 7: Hey, yo, we'll get it baby.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry you have to be subjected to this, but you know this is what it is.
Speaker 5: Wow, we got to be the Gucci.
Speaker 4: You never seen was the balls in days. I'm not establishing that that's between You're gonna.
Speaker 5: Call daddy guccula and daddy come here.
Speaker 4: Dad, it was daddy. Gouch. That's disrespectful, man, And you then gave the idea to this troll right here. You know she's gonna be calling me Gucci man. I know, my child, man. Yeah, it's terrible.
Speaker 2: Justinea.
Speaker 6: Thank you for joining us too, Yes, thank you for having me the brand new single mouth go crazy out right now, go stream that a on your new stands on the cover of Maxim So.
Speaker 7: Go get that. And I'm naked NIGGD. Yeah the shots are out. I got like a little you.
Speaker 6: Know, butt naked in the last one. Yeah, definitely definitely butt naked.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so go get that.
Speaker 7: It's on your news stands.
Speaker 6: And August fifth, I'm in Atlanta where michaels and then for the fullback of Love Comedy.
Speaker 2: So are you on that envy? Probably probably usually books be the day before the day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that sounds about right.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: With these pictures, does your does your your mom, your dad, or your boyfriend looking at me be like whoa whoa, whoa.
Speaker 4: Whoa, whoa.
Speaker 7: Oh at this point, like everybody know what I do.
Speaker 6: They accept it, and you know, my man already know like maybe this is the entertainment business and I'm gonna do whatever I gotta.
Speaker 4: Do a little bit of chance that the place that you said would be a great village.
Speaker 7: They already know. My next week is gonna be the Spilish Village show.
Speaker 4: It is what it is. Cool. You see Usher reading it on Instagram. Go that Usher concert all the way.
Speaker 7: But I mean he knows because I'm crazy. All now.
Speaker 6: I'm always kissing with me in DC like like you know, we did something crazy this at this point.
Speaker 7: So that's what I told you.
Speaker 6: I want to apply for the Spillage Village film if that goes into production and if it's non scripted.
Speaker 4: George first you just spell his village is gonna come years down the line. He already found what he had.
Speaker 5: My curious George visits Spillage Village.
Speaker 2: You already.
Speaker 4: You see he is with it.
Speaker 2: I love that, and I just want to correct one thing.
Speaker 3: Now Le's still here. Now, can you step backup to the mic. The singer's name is Fabo p h a bo.
Speaker 4: See. I told you it had to be spelled different said that.
Speaker 2: No, you said it was spelled You said f a boid f a bo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, yeah, his name is Fabo, so yeah, I don't know. It's still but better than f A b L All right.
Speaker 3: When we come back positive notice the breakfast club, good morning and everybody's d j MV charlamage the guy we are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Time to get out of here, Charloman, you got a positive note.
Speaker 5: I just want to tell.
Speaker 1: Everybody make sure they go to the Book a Whole this weekend in Brooklyn at the Brooklyn Public Library. And since we all celebrating the whole in with a whole quote, remember remind yourself nobody built like you.
Speaker 4: You design yourself.
Speaker 7: Have a great day, breakfast club bitches.
Speaker 5: Y'all finished or y'all done.