Speaker 1: This is Dan Patrick Takes a gambell a weekly gambling podcast sort of hosted by Dan Patrick except for the Morley ambiguous parts, which will be handled by Dylan and Shaye.
Speaker 2: Talk to me and now here's Dan, Dylan and Shay. All right, we're all together here. We got Big Day Ray Hip Hip her Ray, we got Dylan, we got Shay and Irving Tyler's in here. He's running all the equipment and yours. Truly, I'm not going to say it got ugly early, but you somehow said that you would kill Ray for some reason. Okay, on Twitter, which I mean once a week, I'm saying I'm gonna kill somebody. Why Twitter, you can say, I know, but why do you want to kill Ray? Somebody was like, hey, you should have this person on the show, and I was like, I kill Ray for that opportunity. Yeah, Oh, I commit a murder. So they ask if we'd have Brendan Soresby one hot instead of Ray. He could be on the show, he could host, he could be everything, he could do whatever he wanted to do.
Speaker 3: If this football thing doesn't look like it, I guess he's got a jersey coming in the mail. Oh hell yeah, what I found a Texas Tech sowersby jersey on eBay.
Speaker 2: How much was that? Eighty dollars? Damn? Okay? But is it a like a real heavy jersey or yeah it.
Speaker 3: Thinks it looks it's like stitched and oh okay, dang.
Speaker 2: That's how they're getting the nil money back.
Speaker 3: That's going to be my gift to our new podcast studio.
Speaker 2: I think that he got all of his money nil money.
Speaker 3: How does that work?
Speaker 2: Why was the only bet in thirty cents a game? If he had nil money thirty bucks whatever? I don't know. I think he loved the thrill of the bet. I don't know if he loved the thrill of making money or losing money. You know, if he was a drug addict, if he just did drugs instead of gambling, nobody would give a shit. He'd go to rehabby come back, be a hero, play football. Life is good. Well, you've been to rehab. But I try to tell people, you go to rehab, that doesn't mean you're fixed, like you you have to deal with this the rest of your life, right, yeah, you do, and you have temptations probably every single day. Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: They can't even look at a crack BikeE.
Speaker 2: No, it's awful. It's so hard triggered, uh butt crack. It triggers you too too much. Actually, a hairy one, I.
Speaker 3: Imagine. I bet Sowarsby is a pretty fun hang though he's.
Speaker 2: Trying to chill with Yeah, not chill. You'd be partying. Well yeah, okay, well kicking back and fucking maybe kicking.
Speaker 3: Back and placing some bets.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you're going to bet on where Brendan Soresby ends up, who will put in a supplemental pick for him? The Jets are the favorites, followed by the Browns, Arizona, Pittsburgh Eagles, Dolphins, Lions, Carolina Cowboys. What are we talking about? Jerry loves a broken man. He can pay him nothing, build him up. And he's in Texas. Yeah, no gambling, no casinos, no porn, no porn, no porn. Rice. Well, you got to like give him your biometric data. It's like Florida.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Texas is free, is the mecca of freedom?
Speaker 2: Is bullshit? Yeah, but it's just like Baptist freedom, Like you can shoot guns, but you can't, but you can't like close dance with somebody, you know, like you can shoot a dude if he threatens you or comes to your front door. But you can't have like a co ed sock hoop in sixth grade. You can't.
Speaker 3: No, you can shoot him.
Speaker 2: You allow co ed dances at Baylor until the fucking nineties at the college, Well, they made up for lost time at Baylor Art. You're brought in a whole new fucking crop. Uh, Dylan, you want to make a prediction for Brendan Soresby, I mean the.
Speaker 3: Jets just makes a lot of sense. I'm gonna rule the Steelers would never do that. They have too much pride as an organization, I.
Speaker 2: Think, which is bull shit. Philadelphia, on the other hand, does not as a city. I would pick the Eagles. Yeah, I'd picked the Eagles.
Speaker 3: Miami, My dolphin, the hard rock in Miami.
Speaker 2: About a sponsorship, Yeah, sponsored by the guitar the Jets. Jets don't need this, Arizona doesn't need this, not now. Browns don't need this either. I mean the Raiders right now, Raiders aren't in this. How amazing would that be? That would be great.
Speaker 3: I'd also I would like to ask Jeremiah Love if he would be fine with Brendan Soorsby. I feel like he wud say yes, yeah, would you rather have him or Jacoby Brissette purely from a football.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they have Carson Beck, don't they?
Speaker 3: Okay, would you rather have Carson Beck or Brendon Soorsby?
Speaker 4: And Gardner Minshew?
Speaker 3: Oh the minch Lynch.
Speaker 2: I love Cardner Minshew. He was good.
Speaker 3: He's kinda he kind of felt through the cracks a little bit, but he he's he made a run damn yep, yep.
Speaker 2: He joined us at a Super Bowl. I think that dude knows how to party, doesn't he. I don't know. Oh, I didn't party with him. He just came on the show kind of looks.
Speaker 5: Like, didn't he say that he was out partying once and he wanted to extend his eligibility, so we tried to hit his hand with a hammer, Yeah, to like go on the IR or something like that so we can have an extra year.
Speaker 2: It was like a pill junkie like throws himself down the stairs. Yeah, an eight percoset. All my surgeries, I very very rarely took any of those men's. Did you ever get delighted though? In the in the drip? I'm sure I did I mean, I mean when I had my knee replacement yet delighted. Yeah, probably had that. But but I when I came home and then they give you the script, and then I said to my wife, I said, I can't do this because I don't want to not feel something and then you overdo it. I wanted to make sure that I knew, okay, can I walk yet? No, can't walk yet? Okay? And so it was for practical reasons, not because he didn't want to be a junkie. Well, so he sold them with my with my personality, I think I could get addicted to something. You think you got addictive personality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't even need an addictive personality for heroin, No, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never was into the bills. That shit's scary. It's bad news.
Speaker 3: Great man, It's crazy how recently you could basically be like I stubbed my tone and they're like, here's sixty milligram oxy.
Speaker 2: Can I know? I could be a free country. I remember getting loaded up with percocet and then I go, I'm not going to use all of them, and the doctor was like, just in case, I go, okay, keep a stock buying.
Speaker 3: I was paying me a lot of money to give you too many. I have to go through like a wood chipper to get that.
Speaker 5: When I broke my collar. But in high school, they gave me thirty percocets.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, thirty thirty thirty thirty Did you use them?
Speaker 4: I used I think two or three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ray needed a study, You get.
Speaker 4: A u R I I was in high school.
Speaker 2: By the way, Ray went to a d MB. Yesterday, we played golf and Ray decided that he was going to go He he was going DMV a couple of weeks ago on a Tuesday when we played golf, so he canceled that. Then we decided to play yesterday and he was going to DMV, and then he had to cancel that as well.
Speaker 4: That is the worst place on the planet.
Speaker 5: I walked in there and the guy immediately said, yeah, I'm not allowed in the in the DMV because there was another guy outside with a black sweatshirt who was threatening to fight the people at the DMV because they turned him away because he didn't have like everything that he needed to get his license renewed or something.
Speaker 2: That's what DV does to you. It's is that the worst thing, the worst place to go now. I mean, County jail's pretty bad. You haven't been there. Detox sucks. It been to Detox a few times, betting, betting parlor winners.
Speaker 5: That place place, Jerry, dude, he's got to be up there for worse awesome, depends what the case is. The DMV, though, is just like fifteen people behind glass who all want to kill themselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty bad.
Speaker 2: Vibes in there. Passport renewal that sucks. That's actually that's like the pressure with your fucking kids. It's awful. Both parents got to be there. Yeah, it's it's the worst thing. I have to be there for you, which is very patriarchal. I might say, uh, yeah, you both have to be there. You got to have all the right forms. It's got to be in black ink blah blah blah. It's a shit show. How was the graduation? Oh, my fucking god, this is fifth grade, fifth grade graduation today. It's my eldest. This is why I'm dressed like I'm on the fucking French riviera. What do you do? It's not my choice. No, that is a blouse you have on. I literally got my outfit picked out by the roommate and my eldest and that was it, Like I don't have a choice, And of course I had to freaking come straight here because it went on forever and ever, because the vice principal wanted to give a fucking fifteen minute speech about how hard she worked and it's her first year and how emotional it is. You don't even know these fucking kids. You got here thirty minutes ago. It's the biggest crock of shit. If I get told congratulations one more time for my fifth grader get to have fifth grade? Like, who doesn't get out of fifth grade? Don't you legally have to? Yeah, dude, especially in this state. But no, it was it was like emotionally, it was emotionally weird. I'll tell you that my eldest kid going to junior high. That's a it's fucking nuts, Danny. But sixth grade in junior high, yeah, it is? What you mean seven eighth? No, it's seventh? No? Six seven eight? Yeah? What? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean there's very changes, I think based on where you are.
Speaker 2: But I was six seven eight, Yeah, I was seventh grade in Ohio?
Speaker 3: Is just seven eight?
Speaker 2: I think six is optional in Ohio? You mean because we're so intelligent we can skip a grade. Yeah, they're just tired of failing.
Speaker 3: We like to bust Ohio's balls stand. But no one has ever seriously talked about the intelligence of the state of Ohio.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: No one's everything positive, Like, you know, University Wow, the fact that the Ohio state is like the best collars there.
Speaker 2: Nobody's saying they were the best college Miami, Miamiable Hint, Oberlin, Oh Dude, Dennis Y Camp for Socialists, Dennison Kenyon.
Speaker 3: Those are all really good school at Oberlin. I believe it's Oberlin. You can get a minor and super smash bros.
Speaker 2: He sort of god, go to two hundred grand and death so you could become a bisexual. What what are you talking about? Oberlin College? Did nobody read that the long form piece about how they destroyed that dude who owned the bodega across the street from Oberlin. Yeah, you remember you read all that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what happened to the bodega guy?
Speaker 2: They ruined this dude's life, accusing him of something he didn't do. And he'd been there for like forty years and loved dollar students, and they accused him of being racist and ruined his life.
Speaker 5: Ohio was ranked the thirty third Sparta state, Massachusetts number one.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of great colleges in Massachusetts.
Speaker 3: Pennsylvania. Where's Pennsylvania in there? They have a shipload of colleges.
Speaker 2: They got penn They got Ward School. Oh Winnie, what ty? Is there another place where you can put my dog? Is there another place? Pennsylvania?
Speaker 4: Twenty second?
Speaker 3: By the way, Texas.
Speaker 2: Come on, gotta be up there.
Speaker 4: I'm looking for one.
Speaker 2: Yea, Ohio smoked you?
Speaker 4: Who's last?
Speaker 3: North Dakosta smoke.
Speaker 2: You in football? And we are smoked? Whoa whoa whoa? Well you say we? So I went we. I don't pretend to be like impartial. I'm a dirt bag fandom like I don't have a choice. I am. I'm partial to Ohio when it comes to education, Oh, come on the earth. I went to the University of Dayton. You did, Yeah, flying high. I could have gone to Oberlin Dan and become I could have No, there weren't a lot of places I could have gone. I'm gonna be honest with you. Yeah, yeah, I went a good student.
Speaker 3: What was the what was the last rank? Did you guys guess what the number fifty ranks zippy Louisiana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's got to be Mississippi. West Virginia, Mississippi of further north and in Massachusetts is one. Correct.
Speaker 3: Mississippi is the fattest state.
Speaker 2: I know that. Really, I think unhealthiest. You think it's called unhealthiest.
Speaker 3: If you google fattest state, Mississippi is gonna pop up.
Speaker 2: So I don't make the rules. Tyler, Tyler. If she wants to stay in here, she can stay in here. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Actually, West Virginia is the fattest state and really fat for obesity rate ship that's like almost half. Louisiana's close behind Louisian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, good food in Louisiana, though, Yeah they do. Yeah. West Virginia growing up on squirrels and raccoons, fast food fat that's not like gumbo, fat, pills and beer. Louisiana has some fattening food. You have too hot to walk around, so you just stay ac to a c you just get fatty.
Speaker 3: All the cocktails are just like sugar.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah yeah, let me see anything else need to mention. I'm I still can't believe that poor woman Bungee jumping, and they didn't tie the ropes to her ankles.
Speaker 3: Threw her off too. It's not like she jumped and they're like wait, wait, wait, no, they've chucked her and like her. Clearly nothing was attached.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I didn't hear her scream, did you?
Speaker 4: I didn't put audio on. I'm good.
Speaker 2: But no, here's the thing. I don't understand how she doesn't say Wait a minute, wait, did they are they charged with killing her? Yeah, they got arrested. Okay, so they were trying to kill her. No, I don't think I think they Wait, how do you do one thing to do, and that's tie the ropes to your ankle? The husband hired them to make this accident. Now it's a murder.
Speaker 4: I believe they were charged with negligence.
Speaker 5: And then they also found out that they never got like the proper paperwork to actually do something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, kill somebody. You gotta have the right paperwork in Brazil, that's true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, bun jumping has to be one of the most activities I would avoid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dumb, no chance, dude.
Speaker 4: Air balloon, no chance, Nope.
Speaker 2: You just had a plane that had skydivers. Yeah, just crashed. Was there like twelve people, yeah, eleven or twelve times. Yeah, that's see.
Speaker 3: You think you're gonna die hitting the ground because your parachute doesn't work. Sometimes the plane just crashes.
Speaker 2: No, thank you. Wait a minute, Wait a minute, hold on what the plane like crash from the ground.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the plane bringing them to jump out of the plane.
Speaker 2: They ever, there were parachutes all over the Well, that's what I didn't understand. How the hell was it door jammed or what do you mean? I don't know how they didn't use their parachutes if the plane was crashing, well, not like an onion article.
Speaker 5: What do you Most of them probably twelve killed in Missouri plane crash skydive.
Speaker 2: But they were skydiving. I don't get it. Jump out of the fucking plane, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you but most of the people there probably don't know how to use the parachute.
Speaker 2: I don't give it. If I got a parachute strapped, I mean I try it.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: No, you have to know before where you get up there. They don't. You have to know everything about that before. They don't. Just here's a parachute. We'll teach it when we get up strappy.
Speaker 3: To someone who knows what they're doing, and you jump out. You don't need to know anything other than you pull this right.
Speaker 2: And that still means that six of those dudes were strapped up ready, because if it's tandem shit right, twelve dead, we got to count the pilot and maybe a copilot if he was bored. So you got five dudes with parachutes on that know how to skydive, and they go down with the fucking plane. It doesn't odd by the way, next week, whole brand new. Dan Patrick takes a gamble cents. It's the next week's going to be pretty pretty great, and you know it arrives next week the Brendan soersby Jersey perfect, just in time. We got to get insigned like it.
Speaker 3: Oh, actually that should be our quest.
Speaker 2: Don't see what we can do? Yeh, Fritzie's been in touch with his agent. No, all right, let's recap last week, uh Shae with his World Cup anything you need to engineer? I mean, the South Korea or the Japan Netherlands tie was pretty fucking red. That was awesome. Okay, watch that, but yeah, how about America, man, America, My America, America. Uh, let's see Ray darts again. Yeah, there we go. Although there's some people social media that aren't thrilled that you're.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well they might have won this week, Dan, because there are no darts this week, so.
Speaker 4: I'm going to be struggling.
Speaker 2: All right. Let's see World Cup.
Speaker 5: You did okay, Yeah, did okay in the NBA finals, Tommy Fleetwood killed me at the RBC.
Speaker 2: Yeah, collapse, finish eleventh, Yeah, I finished eleventh. You hadnam top ten? Motherfucker UFC freedom. Were you there, Shane? No, I was not. My imitation only goes in January on the sixth, daling anything you want to mention. So theo von did not attend?
Speaker 5: Did not attend? Yeah, yeah, I didn't know that. He was kind of off the Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We talked about that last week. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I had already put it in.
Speaker 2: He has some he has some issues with Israel. I think, oh well, I mean that's going to be cleared up soon, right with the with the peace president. Yeah, the straights open. Uh. Let's see Dylan crush it, Dane. World Cup. You did that tracks, that tracks, You missed your parlay, You missed the Knicks to win in seven?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: How actually you know his bad beat. I had how tong Lee top five plus fourteen hundred and he was tied for second and then shot eight over.
Speaker 2: On Saturday. It was like, great, you lost uh Spurs future, you lost the NHL, you lost golf our nights. Then they fucking shine out bets this week. Ray said that you sent in He said they were your bets were ineligible, and he meant to say illegible. Yeah, yeah, so they are they ineligible or they were just illegible? I just I put scores on them and I didn't mean to.
Speaker 3: I want ready to answer that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, right, they're eligible. It was a text. They're clearly fucking legible, Like it wasn't like chicken scrabs and they're eligible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, they're good to go.
Speaker 2: All right, but could you not read them?
Speaker 5: Or it was Shay sent me a text it would be like Brazil one and then zero.
Speaker 4: I guess for assumed they were a perfect like the correct score.
Speaker 2: Starting into a bank. I go ahead, Sha, World Cup baseball? What are we doing? What do you want to baseball? All right? I got the I got the A's plus one ten against the Buckos, and I got the Canadians a plus one ten against the smartest team in the league. Uh. And then I got it, says Guardians here, but that's not how I remember them, plus one oh five against the brew Crew. By the way, Fritzy, we had Eli Manning on today. And Fritzy goes, how come you call Eli Manning sling Blade? How come Shake calls him sling Blade? I go, well, Billy Bob Thornton in the movie sling Blade, And you think that based out exactly this. Oh they sound the same, they don't look the same. You know that character was based on Eli Manning. It was. It was you can look it up on the IMDb page. They were like, congred, you know, credit to the real sling Blade, Eli Manning. What do you got for your world? Come? I got? What was it? Portugo? I got Portugo. Uh, Portugo minus supposed to be minus one versus the Congo. And then I got I got the Brits beating Croatia supposed to be just a win. Uh, gone up, Panama, it's a tie, baby ending in a tie. Uh. Columbia's beating used Becca stan Usa is going to destroy the Aussies. That's on juneteenth. Danny was here was that's our fucking holiday. Dude.
Speaker 3: Do you have worked on June teens?
Speaker 2: Sha, of course not. I take the day often remembers. Uh, that's in Texas, right, it was, it's actually Texas holiday. I moved up north and everybody was like.
Speaker 4: What's June tenth.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, it's the day you hide, that's what it is. Uh. Morocco beating Scotland, Turkey beating Paraguay, and Brazil's minus one. That's the World Cup. Now, these are all great bets, Danny, because the only people that are real soccer fans are like hipster dads that want to be young again. My town's fucking full of them. So you just asked a couple and they're like, well, here's good.
Speaker 3: The Moroccan backfield is oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, breaking it down like I don't give a ship. Just text me Brendan. Shut the fuck up, Brendan.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, that's such a Brendan, such a soccer fan name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we moved here for Brooklyn just a couple of years ago. Really like it out here. What about the US Opinchee, Yeah, I got it. Cammy Cammy Young to win, Russell Henley to win, and then got her up plus ten, Patrick Red top ten, Larry is back, Chris gott her up, got her up, got he up, got her up?
Speaker 3: He Look, here is my physique?
Speaker 2: Put her down, fire up? Ray? How about you dargs?
Speaker 4: No darts this week? Couldn't find it. I don't think they're playing.
Speaker 2: Wait where do you stand? I didn't even give the point total four and a half inutes? Okay? And what's dying minus.
Speaker 4: Twenty two and a half? And what about sh minus eight?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: World Cup?
Speaker 2: We're gonna make it all. Look at look at all the information that rained.
Speaker 4: That's my job.
Speaker 2: Do you think everybody puts it on? Two x right? Now?
Speaker 3: What's your problem today?
Speaker 2: It's the shirt. It is the shirt, It's the graduation island. I'm emotional. It was an emotional experience. Did you cry? No? The roommate was boohooin though. They did a song at the very end, right, they all sang a song, the entire fifth grade class, and my eldest was like, Mammy, you're gonna cry. Wagner, No, dude, you know what fuck it was is what made me mad. I don't think Wagner has words. Doesn't listen, Sha has the words? It was fucking Zootopia. Try everything. That was the song as like the goodbye to the parents.
Speaker 3: They're in fifth grade.
Speaker 2: That song sucks and all. So the message is trash try everything. Actually, fucking don't you know? You do everything? Yeah? I did that haircut haircut and it dressing like you're going to fire Ireland on the front of the radio show talking about Gamba. Do not try everything, fucking dumb ash Okay, but things change next year, I know, dude. It was really sweet and like nice. I don't mean to be a dickhead. It was like, great, I've seen all these kids since they were in kinder it. It was emotional, Danny. It was weird. But you didn't cry. No, I didn't cry because I was so scared of her turning into a sixth grader and there being eighth grade boys knocking on my fucking door and me loading a shotgun. That's what I did.
Speaker 3: You wear a jacket?
Speaker 2: No, I wore this. I literally wore that warning jacket dust a jacket. I walked how many I was like, how many buttons do you have unbuttoned? Here? I have two button unbuttoned. I mean, what are we doing? I hate it's hot you'd ever buttoned the top button. Now, well you wear a tie. You're showing a little more cleavang about here? Is that normal? When's last time you wore a That's better. Your wife's top probably wasn't unbuttoned as much as yours, is that's true? Actually? Yeah? And she's got class. Yeah, that's also true.
Speaker 3: That somehow didn't sound like what you said.
Speaker 2: Right, she's got class. Stop what it was? Just an emotional day? Okay, are all right? All right? Guys? Come on, okay, ray continue all right?
Speaker 5: So for the US Open, this is my favorite bet by far Xanderschoffley top twenty minus one, twenty five. Sixteen of his last seventeen events he's finished top twenty, and he's nine for nine top twenty at the US Open. So I feel like I might be stealing money there. So I'll do two units on that.
Speaker 4: And then the next bet.
Speaker 5: This is probably my least favorite golfer on tour, but he's on a roll. Wyndham Clark top twenty plus one, seventy he won the Byron Nelson, finished third at the Memorial and tied for eleventh at the RBC after a terrible Sunday, So I.
Speaker 4: Think I think he can squeak top twenty.
Speaker 5: He's also eleventh on tour and approach shots. With Stan today he said it's gonna be very big for Shinnecock. So I think Clark keeped in top twenty, and then I'm a little skeptical now that Shay has it, but I did Patrick Reid top twenty.
Speaker 4: He always shows up in the majors.
Speaker 2: He tied.
Speaker 5: He's been top twelve and the two Majors this year, so plus one fifty for that, and then Adam Scott for the approach shots. He's top twenty in approach shots this year and he's wonted some really difficult courses and he played well at Shinnecock last time they played the US Open there. Then I'm going to Sam Burns for top ten plus three hundred. He's been playing really well as of late, tied third at the or fourth at the Memorial, and he has two straight top tens at the US Open.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna go with my guy Sam Burns there. World Cup.
Speaker 5: Not the biggest fan, but Morocco minus one thirty versus Scotland. Morocco tied both Brazil and Norway, and Scotland lost to Greece. I don't know anything about soccer, but that doesn't sound good to me. So I'll take Morocco. Grease is a mess too, and then I'm going to the NBA.
Speaker 2: Way, how excited were you when you realize Italy wasn't going to be in the World Cup?
Speaker 3: That was That's great that you know who you know who bounced them Bosnia. They're the reason they didn't make it in.
Speaker 2: Pretty big contribution to the world stage. Yeah, what else?
Speaker 5: Ray NBA draft Dan Caleb Wilson to be the third overall pick plus six hundred. I don't think Kamboozer is that good. I think the athleticism is a concern. I think if Caleb Wilson played all his games at USC or UNC this year, you'd be considered a better prospect, elite athlete, probably pretty good defender. You can get some offensive skills in there. I think you can go third overall.
Speaker 2: I like the value. Yes, well, by the way, I didn't hear anybody talking about Jalen Brunson's lack of defense in the NBA Finals, or that he flopped like all these things we thought, you know, are going to bring up. This guy didn't play defense. He can't be as good as you know, Shay gild juice.
Speaker 3: He did, he did. He likes to flop on the threes. Yeah, and you know what, no one talked about it except us down. I know, all right, Dylan US Open fun fact. Not that I'm picking him, but you know, came in second at the last US Open at Shinnacock when Brooks won fairway Jesus Tommy Fleetwood. Oh shit, therefore I'm not taking him. Oh I am going to take Brooks. Top five though, plus six twenty JT to win, plus fifty nine hundred. My reliable was win playing some good golf again. Probably blow up at some point, but whatever he said, blow blow Sung Jay him to win plus twenty two thousand, Let it go. I'm refused. Good for you, man and Sung JM top five plus twenty six hundred and some JM top ten A right, plus one thousand, seventy five. It's called arbitrage, uh Rooks. Ricky Fowler top five plus fourteen hundred, iron play Dan all about iron play and then winning score over two hundred and seventy and a half strokes. I feel like this is gonna be an overpar winner.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: Oh the fact that the goose shot.
Speaker 2: Four under to win it.
Speaker 3: Shitt' cock, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're chief Goosey. Yeah.
Speaker 3: World Cup Dan throwing shit at the wall, Ronaldo to have a hat trick plus seventeen hundred MESSI did it? Why can't he? England and Croatia draw plus two thirty five? Who's beck and stand in? Columbia draw three ninety, Ghana and Panama draw plus two twenty. Mexico and South Korea draw tomorrow plus two thirty. I'm also going to parlay all four of those.
Speaker 2: Because why not? Good? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Plus nineteen thousand, three hundred and four DAN one hundred bucks Winnsday nineteen grand Bosnia money line verus Switzerland, fuck it plus five point fifty Morocco money line versus Scotland. We're all on that Scotland's gonna win, but I'm sticking with Morocco.
Speaker 2: H oh Yeah.
Speaker 3: And USA and Australia the aka the Island full of British prisoners plus three thirty fucking trader.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, you say Skotland is going to beat Morocco. Yeah, all three of us took Morocco. We know what happens yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm taking I'm not changing because I also have my future on Morocco to win it all plus five thousands.
Speaker 2: The Scottish should be better. Yeah, it seems like there dogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well there's only like one hundred people in Scotland and they're all in Boston right now playing bagpipes and getting wasted.
Speaker 2: Don't they have the Rangers over there? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, the fandom thing they got. They the great soccer team, right, aren't they the Rangers? The Scotland Rangers. I have no idea. I thought you meant that fans. I thought the fans were called the Rangers. I thought you were talking about the New York Rangers. No they're not in Boston. No, no, no, the New York Rangers be in Boston.
Speaker 5: No, Ray, Yeah, there's a Rangers football club in glass Glasgow.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah yeah, port Oh.
Speaker 3: Wait, okay, actually this should be a good one, right, pronounce what's the capital of Scotland.
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: We'll look it up and then pronounce it.
Speaker 4: This is gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: This could be a weekly bet. You said Portugo last week. I think he's making fun of Ray speaking. This is tough Dylan is ineligiblely Edinburgh.
Speaker 3: That's that's a tough one, Edinburgh. That's not that's wrong.
Speaker 2: I know he didn't that's tough Edinburgh.
Speaker 3: That's a trick one.
Speaker 2: Well it's spelled Edinburgh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all right.
Speaker 4: Dylan couldn't do three times three on the show was live.
Speaker 2: I heard that ship, Yeah, I heard that ship.
Speaker 3: That's math. Shay skipped the whole mass section of the Wonder Lick because he couldn't.
Speaker 2: Do anything gold Efficiency. You got like a ten on it because of it. It was genius. It's called arbitrage.
Speaker 3: Is it called that shirt?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, Rocks, dude, you had a shirt on last week that we made fun of. I know the schedule. I I gotta think in the morning. It's hard for me to think in the morning. The roommate has been making me wake up with doing like the morning routine with the kids and ship. I have to do more. Why do you say that do you basically have no power over your wife? That's not true. It's just like she dresses you just like, and you made fun of Larry when we're doing like actual events and like we're going to see people that we know. Yeah, she dresses me, but not like if I'm fucking going to work coming here. She didn't give a ship I've seen what you were to work. She definitely doesn't. Yeah, she doesn't. But like if I could, you know, my illness was like, no, you have to wear this. I was like, all right, okay, just like I asked you last week, what was this shirt that you decided not to wear? If you were going to wear that one, there wasn't a choice. They just said was meshed with It was a crop top what I wore to Pride parade with Dylan? Did you have a belly shirt on?
Speaker 3: It was actually just a high viz vest and nothing under it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, banker's vest, no pants? That's hot? Yeah, it's hot. Are you going to town? Counted a fucking couple of vests today, I'll tell you that. A little warm for the vest, buddy, und to retire. They were in a vest today. A couple of bankers invest today. Dude. It was a lot of ship art out there for a banker, the vest of you. Yeah, it's got to catch a train to the city, all right. Yeah, Well they're doing big time things. Then they're moving the economy, Yeah they are.
Speaker 3: Then we should have a podcast field trip to the city, go get dinner one night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why Danny, don't say that you love New York so you're busy? Not why? I mean it had to be on a Friday night. Okay, are you allowed to go on Friday night to be in a city? That's not even like that, Dan, It's just how I look. She doesn't give a shit what I do, but how I look at doing it. She certainly gives a sh about what no, no, no, She cares about what you do, yeah, or what I yeah. If it's bad, yeah, yeah, if it's bad, if it's good. She doesn't give a ship. She doesn't like, hey, what are you doing today? That's great? She's like, what did you do?
Speaker 3: I'm actually working at the oncology center today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just kidding. I'm smoking crack. But you're able to smoke cigarettes? She lets you smoke cigarette. Yeah, dude, what do you gotta give me one fucking thing?
Speaker 3: Keino and cigarettes?
Speaker 2: You know not even how I ain't played in a long time. I think she put a curse on me the roommate, because I went on like a thirty day lost streak and kin and I walked away. She hacked you, I think, so you can do women have the power to do that kind of shit? They have power, I think. I think they have a closer hear me out. I think there we all have like a wall between this world and the next, right, like my god, I'm serious. Yes, we do, between us and then the angels and demons and the spirits angels. Yes, And I think women have a thinner wall. And I think the more kids they have, the thinner that wall gets. That's what I think. Their intuition gets better. You are a sling blade. No, I'm a fucking warrior poet. That was genius.
Speaker 4: How can our walls get thinner?
Speaker 2: Then? For male crack, I think no, no, no, yeah, the only way to get thinner is hallucinogenics.
Speaker 3: That is all right, I'm gonna give you someone of your peote kids.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, have you Dylan? Yeah, that's my favorite hallucigen No. No, what about DMT? What is DMT? It doesn't last long? Yeah, it's quick? What is it?
Speaker 3: It's uh the dream molecule.
Speaker 2: No, it's a it's an auto bond to the next dimension.
Speaker 5: I think when you take is it d MT that you take or is it salvia? That you live like thirty years and like you haven't experienced time correctly, so it lasts like twenty seconds, but you find for thirty different years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, DMT, it's like maybe ten minutes. No no, but it feels like it lasted at fucking hours. It's last or whatever. And Molly, Molly's just fun whatever. Molly's for kids.
Speaker 3: And we're gonna go to fish this summer.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I'm not gonna get me.
Speaker 3: You said we'd go to fish at the garden. I did, yeah multiple times on the show. That was your whole like other.
Speaker 2: Imagine that fish did I did? I lose a bet? Then I have to go seafish? But I had a couple, but we all go to fish.
Speaker 3: Also, listen Shae talking about music. We'll go listen to fucking Radiohead.
Speaker 2: You dork? Okay, okay, but why does everybody get hammered to go seafish? Fish is great? Then why you just have to do that?
Speaker 3: Every people go get fucked up at every concert. Ever, It's not.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no no. There's not people that go to concerts and they don't say, hey, I'm gonna get fucked up and I'm going to take this. There are people actually go to a concert to go to the concert.
Speaker 3: Do you do both?
Speaker 2: You don't have to do it. It's good without it. But it is like a culture of like, let's trip acid and follow this being around. Yeah, it's not about the music. It is about that, about the experience balloons that is. I mean I saw Pink Floyd on the Animal's tour sick and I didn't need to be fucked up, but you were. I would have gotten no, I would have just had beers I did. I was never a pothead fonker. What about acid? I never did acid? Not yet.
Speaker 5: I'm reading an article that right now the artist with the drunkest crowd is tends to be Morgan Whalen Country.
Speaker 2: I think it's Morgan Wallin. What do you say?
Speaker 3: What do you say? Whaling Jit? Oh this is great Edinburgh. Yeah, that's a tough one. That's hard, that's a bullshit one.
Speaker 2: What was Portugal? How was that? How was that tough?
Speaker 4: Portugal?
Speaker 2: Portogo? You said that's a Portogo? Okay?
Speaker 3: I mean Jay?
Speaker 2: What fuck you? Shaye and Irving? Wherever you get your podcast? New episode dropping? I know Dylan? When is it this?
Speaker 3: Can I can I borrow your shirt.
Speaker 2: You can wear it. I'll wear the shirt. All right, let's do it this weekend. Why don't you just do it with no shirts on? All right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can see all SHA's fun tattoos that any other tattoos?
Speaker 2: Shut up? Bluten are you getting rid of any of them? Hell no, you don't know. You don't want to go through that. Apparently that's excruciating. I don't give a ship. Also trying to be the pope.
Speaker 3: Look what the tattoos are inherently dumb. So it's like, I feel like if you're it's one thing. If you're like, oh, I got like my ex wife's name on me, which even that I just been like, hilarious. Well we both do have RIBA's name, I forget was awesome. My fiance doesn't. That's her least favorite one because she's like, you have a other ginger.
Speaker 2: And Rea's a ginger. Oh yeah, oh bat the gingers and some ginger beef.
Speaker 5: It's also expensive. Pete Davidson spent two hundred grand to remove his tax.
Speaker 3: Well his I mean, I say there's no bad tattoos.
Speaker 2: Those are bad. Those were bad. Two hundred grand to fix those eyes.
Speaker 3: The butthole eyes.
Speaker 2: If anybody should be a podcaster.
Speaker 3: I mean he does pretty well.
Speaker 2: I think it is great. I just don't know how people go stand up and they're just not like what the fuck happened? From Shy and irving. Wherever you get your podcast, Dylan will probably be on that. He's on every podcast that's affiliated with this show, Making the rounds, Big Day Ray who produced this debacle Tyler had to listen to it running all the equipment and yours truly?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, Dan, really quick?
Speaker 2: The podcast is back, Yes, tomorrow, finally it will be released.
Speaker 3: It's an episode we already recorded. It's going to be released tomorrow, and I think we're in the clear from all technical snaffoos and we will be proceeding with business as usual.
Speaker 2: Because we have a new set, a new look. It's going to be podcast that's a good one too. And next week we'll have the new look for the gambling podcast.
Speaker 4: Big things, big things going on around here.
Speaker 3: Are you excited?
Speaker 2: Then I'm excited and that'll do it. It's our pleasure to serve you. Have a great weekend, everybody. We'll talk to you next week.