Speaker 1: From Hollywood.
Speaker 2: See you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 1: Ryan Air on Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Rose says on the line here Highland Park, let's get the roasa first. So the rest of your boyfriend's sister makes you do?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So my boyfriend and sister lives with us, and I mean we don't really get along that great.
Speaker 1: But it's fine, you know.
Speaker 5: And she asked me to pay for like one third of the groceries because she's usually the one who does it, like whenever she does it.
Speaker 3: But okay's the thing.
Speaker 5: I can't eat anything that she buys because I have so many food restrictions, like dairy, I'm gluten free, I'm vegan, get it. Yeah, but she never buys anything that I can eat.
Speaker 2: And do you live with her?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like my boyfriend and her and like I've been paying for it because I want to be nice. But he needs to stop. But I want to.
Speaker 2: Like you're living under her roof?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we all share, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, does everybody pay equal rent? Yeah, but she's.
Speaker 3: She's got dietary restrictions and she's not eating any of her food.
Speaker 2: But guys, I don't know why I'm confused. Here you live under one roof, and you split groceries, and in that split, everybody gets a little something of what they want. What's the issue?
Speaker 5: I'm not getting what I want because she never buys anything.
Speaker 2: Why don't you go with her?
Speaker 3: Who's got to die for that?
Speaker 2: Roommates dietary restrictive roomates.
Speaker 3: She should know you should just.
Speaker 6: Buy your own groceries and tell her I'm not gonna partake in your grocery list anymore because I need specific stuff. Thank you so much. That was so kind. You did it for such a long time.
Speaker 3: Her and her brother can split.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but I don't want to cause a sight.
Speaker 3: Just the way time your worded it was perfect like that.
Speaker 2: This is an easy out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you so much for thinking of me for this long.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate it.
Speaker 6: But I have so many dietary restrictions. I'm going to do my own grocery shopping from now on. But thank you so much. That was so kind.
Speaker 2: You did it for of your dietary restrictions and what problems they could cause with the plumbing stuff like that. I mean, she needs to see the light on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 2: I rose. I think you have a path out of this. Okay, good luck, good luck bye. I mean I just was having trouble with that. Say either you know, go together pick out what you want or what you said, get your own right?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't grocery shopping together.
Speaker 6: We never did that when I had like tons of roommates. We never did a big load of groceries and everybody pitched him. We would just all go get our own.
Speaker 2: And then one person would always take yours.
Speaker 6: Yeah, people would ta stuff here and there.
Speaker 2: But who do you think gives the best advice on this show? Who gives the best advice to callers on the show? Ruby, do you have a second?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Who do you think gives the best advice to callers on this show? No campaigning, Tanya, put your hands anywhere?
Speaker 6: You just like making Google eyes eye contact with whoever I want.
Speaker 2: That's another meme, Alburt, get it out there.
Speaker 3: The pressure is on. I would say it depends, but I feel like I'll say, Tanyah, Mikayla, are you free?
Speaker 2: Let me ask it differently, who do you most agree with in terms of advice on the show.
Speaker 7: It definitely depends, but I feel like I agree a lot with siciny.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see else. Jen, are you available?
Speaker 3: I'm here?
Speaker 2: Who would you say you've known the longest on this show? Finitly you You just want to get a consensus of how people view us. Thank you, Jen? He welcome. By the way, did they move the tree? Could she get back to her out? Jen had a tree fall in front of her house? Couldn't get home? Did she get back home? Marby? Do you know?
Speaker 3: I think so? Because she's here now.
Speaker 2: Everybody's so investigated putting the pieces together. Now. The reason I bring all this up is because Amber's on the line. Amber, thank you for reaching out to us in this moment. So I just want to get this scenario to everybody. A guy you met had a girlfriend and you're dating him, and now the girlfriend is obsessed with you.
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 2: So wait, okay, we need everybody on this one and welcome whoever just entered. So this guy that you met had a girlfriend, how long was it after he broke up with her to when you started going out him?
Speaker 8: I honestly don't even know that much information. I all along, but all I know is that she stocks my socials and just copies everything that I do from outfits to everything.
Speaker 2: How did she find out about you?
Speaker 8: I guess the guy would talk about me to her, like because he's public, so I'm assuming every time he posts me and tags me, he'll go to his profile and then from his profile jumped to mine. And then since we all did go to the same high school.
Speaker 2: Okay, and Amber, do you think she's trying to get him back? How did he end it with her?
Speaker 8: I think back time because to these days we check messaging me, like just telling me stuff.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, girl, Like, no, she's text messaging you, or she's like dming you.
Speaker 2: She's them Well, congratulations. This is a form of flattery. Yeah, it kind of is fall flattery. You are the winner. Yeah, right, so I kind of feel bad for her.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I really feel bad for her because you've got obviously the guy maybe that she wants or you're the person that she wants to emulate, So you almost want, to me, you almost want to be friends with her.
Speaker 3: No, you don't need to be friends with her, but just ignore her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't and don't let it bother you because.
Speaker 2: What you're doing and how you want to be to be with him and to be you and not worry about her because you're doing everything. It sounds like right for your happiness, you know what I mean? Right?
Speaker 8: Because I've got some point, like should I confront her? Because I have friends sending me her stuff? Like oh, like lecture copy you on the same post on this picture she copied her captain and the same outfits. Like that's scary, Like, I don't know what should I confront her?
Speaker 2: I ignore, no, ignore no.
Speaker 6: I guess the thing bullies want they want they want to rattle you up, and just you give it no energy.
Speaker 2: You gotta let it not get to you. Matter of fact, you didn't even call us.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you've got the guy. It's not even no.
Speaker 2: Good for you, Amber, thank you and good luck. A right. I would block her, you would block, but blocking.
Speaker 6: Even shows that you care too much.
Speaker 3: But who cares?
Speaker 2: Move on.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see it.
Speaker 2: I'm with Tanya block.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see if it comes up in my feet, I don't want to see it if it affects my life, and then it starts.
Speaker 6: It's affecting her life. But she's not following her. She's not following her. She just has friends send her stuff, so she's not following.
Speaker 3: It's also mean on the friends. The friends need to not be sending her stuff. Yeah, she's to talk to her friends and be like, hey, I don't want to see it anymore, so stop sending me that stuff.
Speaker 2: I think it's very good advice, all right, So fascinating hmm. I can agree with both of you at the same time. Page, good morning, thank you for holding on. How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good?
Speaker 2: How everything seems to be swimmingly fine over here? So Paige, wait the call. I have a screen that tells me like a little bit of why you're clients. I can see into my neighbor's bathroom from my window.
Speaker 3: What a tree?
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 9: That is so true?
Speaker 2: So shoot it should the bedroom? All right? Well, what do we do with this information? Now? Is it? Is it bothering you?
Speaker 9: You know it is bothering me. It's kind of weird. It's creating a weird scenario because I can see into the room, and I'm not sure if he can see me, but they're definitely more than often than not, he's naked. So I don't know what to do with this information. Should I take I can see him? Well, it's from my bathroom and so sometimes I don't mean to be you know, I go into the bathroom, I turn around and there he is, and my blinds are down. But sometimes I did happen to catch him the way that our houses are.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a question, I'd ask me, sure, should he be walking around naked?
Speaker 9: I mean, it's his house.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to tell him. Wants to know.
Speaker 9: He is good looking, so you know, I don't know what to do with that. But he is a good looking guy.
Speaker 2: But is he proud? Are you asking if he's I'm asking, is he problem when he walks?
Speaker 10: You know, I don't know that.
Speaker 9: I look long enough to determine.
Speaker 5: I'm I just.
Speaker 2: Come on, are you in a relationship?
Speaker 9: I am in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Now I see the problem.
Speaker 3: She's being coy.
Speaker 2: I see the problem. So if it were me, mm hmm, I would wave, I set up a lawn chair, have some lemonade. No, I would I would tell the guy like, look, maybe you don't realize this, but my my bathroom lines up with you know, this window or whatever it is, and say, just thought you should know. I think you gotta tell him.
Speaker 10: He's been living there for two years, so it's not like well, you just noticed.
Speaker 2: You just noticed, you just noticed. It's just one of those things.
Speaker 6: You could put a little note in your window that says, if you can see me, I can see you.
Speaker 2: That's so flirty, it kind of is.
Speaker 3: Might as well just put your phone at the bottom.
Speaker 6: That we don't have to like confront the person.
Speaker 3: You know, we don't want to shot our blinds.
Speaker 2: Well, why should she be pedolized from sunlight?
Speaker 9: Right, there are parts of my windows that are blind. I do have blinds, So it's.
Speaker 10: Just the way that my window is configured.
Speaker 2: Either it's gonna persist or you gotta tell him somehow. That's the way I look at Okay, Yeah, next time you.
Speaker 3: See him, you know outside, Hey saw you in your bathroom last night?
Speaker 2: Don't make it flirty.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to say, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but I'm saying, like you got to say, maybe have your boyfriend talking.
Speaker 3: Man, Maybe your boyfriend needs to tell him because I look like if.
Speaker 2: You say, hey, I saw you in the bathroom, like he's like, you know, especially if he's walking around like that. All right, thank you, Tony, because I know you walk around like that.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know if anybody's seen me. I walk around naked all the time. But when I lived in my old apartment complex, our windows were like right next to so I would see into everybody's apartments, but not bathrooms. But you can't do that now, right, walk around naked? Yeah, No, I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a bummer. You heard your voice. But wait, when you had the apartment and you knew you could see in and they could see in, you still did it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they could only see into my kitchen. It was out of my kitchen window. And I wasn't really in the kitchen naked all the time. It was more like bedroom living room.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you were Yeah.
Speaker 6: If I went to go grab something, it wasn't like cooking.
Speaker 2: It's okay, So you're comfortable with that. See, I would not be that person.
Speaker 6: Love being naked. It is very liberating.
Speaker 2: I love being naked less same.
Speaker 6: I still do it when everybody's out of the house.
Speaker 2: Those kids are going to come home ask a lot of questions. When they're at school one day, they're gonna have.
Speaker 3: A right, it's gonna be a half day, and you don't know the schedule.
Speaker 2: Teachers work, Dad, Why is Tanya roaming around making cookies? What you do making cookies. Why is she making peanut butter bars oatmeal balls?
Speaker 11: Ye?
Speaker 2: What they are? Oatmeal protein balls?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Today is Friday. I have a quote to get your mindset to tackle it in a second. Now, eating this food on a first date, they say creates passion. Uh, you want to.
Speaker 3: Guess, well, oysters?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't buy that. That creates stomach aches. Waysters are very dangerou it's a high risk shellfish.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why, but everyone always says they are.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why either. More times than not, I feel gooey afterwards.
Speaker 3: Is it just because they're gooey.
Speaker 2: And I'm just maybe? All right? So here's the food you want to create passion on a date. Scientists say hot peppers. No way, hot peppers. Hot peppers.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a trip to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: The effects of the chemical and hot peppers mimic arousal and often cause people to think these feelings are passion for their partner. So it's not your new it's the same sensors from the pepper because it's so yeah. So you feel these like the increased heart rate and the flushing, you think it's love. It's just the pepper.
Speaker 3: But then you're being tricked like this person.
Speaker 2: Listen, you don't get into the semantics. Oh gosh, today's quote. Here we go Friday morning. What are you thinking about? What do you to get done today? What's challenging? Where can you slack off a little bit? When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what the storm is all about.
Speaker 1: Fare with ms Chrest.
Speaker 2: So, Jacob, here a second dates update on kiss FM. You might be grateful you're not dating, or you might get something out of this if you are dating, so he says Jacob Wright. So he says, I went out with this amazing girl and now she's not responding. I mean it's like every single time for second date update.
Speaker 3: Okay, but keep going. Here's the deal.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal. He actually writes, I know why she's not. I want to apologize, but I don't know why she's not. He didn't tell me, doesn't say an email, Jacob, how are you I'm doing okay? How are you? I'm doing well? I'm very curious. You piqued my interest. What did you do to get her to not text you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Well I wish that I had that information for you. Unfortunately I got a little bit. I had a couple too much to drink, and I can't exactly tell you what happened. I can tell you had a really good time, Like I remember the feeling of being on the date.
Speaker 13: We had fun.
Speaker 12: I know we had fun, lots of lass, But beyond that, I really I can't say. I can't figure it out.
Speaker 2: And you want us to get into it with her on the air.
Speaker 12: Well, yeah, I feel like this is kind of my hail Mary. Calling you is like it's the last ditch effort. And I do really think she's a really incredible girl. She's so smart and funny, and yeah, I kind of want to give it like one last shot.
Speaker 2: All right, So you want us to throw the hail Mary pass?
Speaker 12: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Why is it called the Mary pass? Oh?
Speaker 3: Interesting? I mean we all know what it means. But yeah, where did it get into me?
Speaker 2: Hail Mary?
Speaker 12: Because it cames a hail Mary? It's like a religious thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they often pray when they throw the ball at the end of the game.
Speaker 6: Oh is where did out of pocket come from?
Speaker 3: Like like out of pocket cost?
Speaker 6: Like I'm out of pocket.
Speaker 2: It can't reach you, can't you can't get me. I'm off the grand amount of Yeah, but.
Speaker 6: Where does that come from? Like, what's out of your pocket? Most things?
Speaker 3: Okay, we're getting real off topic.
Speaker 2: Sorry, well in on that, I'm looking it up.
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry, Jacob.
Speaker 2: Okay. Reporters who had filed stories were supposed to supply phone numbers where they could be reached in case questions arose. If a reporter was unreachable, they would say, I'm out of pocket.
Speaker 6: Oh, not an answer, but I appreciate the effort.
Speaker 2: All right, Danielle's on the line. This is a second date update. Hey, Jacob, how did you meet Danielle? Let me go back to that.
Speaker 12: Sure, Okay, So she works as like a cupcake bakery sort of down the street from where I live, and I happened to do yoga right next to where she works. So I've been, like, you know, passing by for a while, and I finally got off the courage to just go in there ask for her number.
Speaker 2: Okay, got it, And then you go out and uh, just remind people why you think she's not getting back to you.
Speaker 12: Well, I'm not exactly sure. I mean, we had a really fun time. We had some drinks, we were laughing. I kind of don't remember every detail, but I'm not sure why she's getting back to me, although I have a feeling I made it a fool of myself. I think I had one too many?
Speaker 2: And did you say something? Or is it just that you had too many? That maybe che I.
Speaker 12: Think I just I think I just had too many. I'm a lightweight man. I don't drink a lot, so.
Speaker 2: Take it a whole lot for a seconds. Danielle may have just bailed on us here. I'm not sure. Did she bail?
Speaker 3: Well, she's not there anymore.
Speaker 2: Did she bail?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 12: You know how I feel?
Speaker 2: Ryan?
Speaker 12: She bailed on me too, I know.
Speaker 2: But we had her.
Speaker 3: She was there and then she yah.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, And this is the problem. I shouldn't I no, only don't do that. I shouldn't done it. Normally, I don't say, hey, we're going to talk about Jacob after this song. But I did this, you do because I did it, Sis, I did it, you know, But this is second. I just mentioned your name and then she hung up on us, got her on. Why is that amazing?
Speaker 12: This is how villains are created in the in the DC universe, right, I mean, no, explanation.
Speaker 2: So Jacob, be quiet, let me try and say this. Hold on, Danielle, thanks for calling back, Danny give a second.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well you're on the air with us. You're on the air with us.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: We're calling about a guy named Jacob. You guys went out. Can you tell us about Jacob? And when I say his name, what do you think?
Speaker 14: God?
Speaker 4: Jacob?
Speaker 10: Oh my god, that guy. I have gotten so much mileage out of this story the last few weeks.
Speaker 2: Why what do you mean by mileage that he was crazy?
Speaker 10: Like, I mean it was really nice at first, but then he got super drunk and spilled whine all over me and like I honestly, I don't want to get into all of it. It was just it was a lot.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, may I asked you a couple of quick questions too, So you go out with this guy and you were into him? Like, what did you like about Jacob to say yes to the date?
Speaker 10: I mean, he was super cute, friendly, outgoing, but like once he got alcohol in him, he like took it to another level, Like he was definitely the drunkest guy in the room, you know, and I just like don't need that type of crazy in my life. I mean, it's cool if you have a good sense of humor, but like I don't need a total train wreck, you know what I mean? Like I don't need that much attention everywhere I go. And I mean I've dated guys who can't handle alcohol before.
Speaker 2: And it is unattracted. Like if you get sloppy, Yeah, just make first impressions. Yeah, road, Okay, what if what if he told you, look, he realized he screwed up, would you want to see him again?
Speaker 10: Honestly? I mean I don't know. It would take a lot for me to say yes to that. It was super, super embarrassing, like he would have to really try to salvage this whole situation.
Speaker 2: Well, Jacob is on the line, Jacob, you better get to work. Oh oh my god, is what she said true? Jacob?
Speaker 13: I I don't know.
Speaker 12: I'd take her word for it. I guess I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: You don't even remember, I do not know?
Speaker 10: Oh my god, Yeah, of course you don't. Like you have to know your limits. Do not ever do that on a first date, but do it by yourself at home. Find that like that is not a good first impression.
Speaker 12: I know, did something happened, like specifically what went down.
Speaker 10: Yes, you stilled wine all over my shirt, so I was like stained. Okay, Yeah, you got a little queasy. You like threw up outside.
Speaker 12: Oh No I did not, no where, There's no way I would remember that.
Speaker 10: No, you were like barfing and it was gross and I'm sorry, but like, I definitely didn't want to kiss you after that. It was just too much.
Speaker 12: Okay, to be fair, though, I think I was just nervous because I really, I don't know, I really liked you. I think you're so prottractive and pretty and intelligent, and I think I just let that kind of get the better of me. We were having fun and I just had too many.
Speaker 2: So Jacob, look, here's the thing you heard Danielle. She was not into it. She said you gotta do a lot to get her to go out you again. But the good news is that indicates there's a possibility you could go out with her again. So you better start thinking thoughtful, romantic, nice, cool guy things thinking.
Speaker 12: Yes, I'm thinking wholesome. I'm thinking like mini golfing, or we could go to the peace and go on a walk, or get ice cream or something so far away from any alcohol related endeavors. It would just be like, but is this.
Speaker 3: A pattern, Jacob, Like, is this what happens every time you drink?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 12: No, definitely not. It's not a pattern. This is I don't drink that much. That's I think that's sort of part of why it got the better of me, is because I don't. I'm a lightweight. I don't have a huge tolerance. I haven't. You know, I'm not a party guy.
Speaker 2: So maybe Danielle, after you take your walk with your two scoops of ice cream in a sugar tone walking, yeah, maybe this becomes cute. I am.
Speaker 10: Yeah, as long as I can meet like sober you and not drunk you, like two totally different people.
Speaker 12: I don't even know where drunk me is.
Speaker 2: He's gone.
Speaker 12: I put him on a bus. It's sober me.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 2: We're gonna let you, guys take it from here. You have a choice, numbers text each other.
Speaker 3: You can't believe that was salvageable.
Speaker 2: Guy said he made a mistake. He doesn't usually drank. He's a lightweight. I think when she said he'd have to do a lot, she's telling us the doors open.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's true.
Speaker 2: Guys, charming guy's charming.
Speaker 3: Would have been it would have been a no for me.
Speaker 6: I put him on a bus, Like, what is that?
Speaker 1: That was cute? Air on Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: I see the word fruits, or when I see the word fruits, I see the word nuts. Ever happen you never? But wow, Well I only bring it up because you saw the word massaging and you thought it was messaging.
Speaker 3: Okay, but that is so much more similar.
Speaker 2: Nuts and fruits always go together, bro. Do you not see the grocery.
Speaker 3: Fruits and so differently? Really when you look at massaging and when you look at the spelling of messaging.
Speaker 2: It's like dessert and dessert groups fruits and nuts together. So I see those two words topic.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking like, Oh, my husband is messaging my friends. I just thought that was way more.
Speaker 2: Well, unless maybe there's a I was just like.
Speaker 3: Oh, it just makes sense that maybe her husband's messaging all her friends. And I was like, but is he really massaging her friends?
Speaker 7: I need to know more.
Speaker 2: Monique in Carson, your husband's massaging your friends or calling.
Speaker 4: Your friends massaging them?
Speaker 2: Oh, basically, how in the world is he doing this?
Speaker 4: Well, he's a massuse and he's amazing. But he lost his corporate job late last year and he decided he wanted to start, you know, like a mobile massage business. And I fully support that. He's he's great and I'm so so lucky.
Speaker 3: Oh great.
Speaker 4: But I did post it on Facebook so everybody would know and start using him, you know what I mean? Okay, And then a bunch of my friends did and now they're raving about him. So now it took this to happen for me to realize that I'm just not comfortable.
Speaker 2: With it, Like I are they going to a like where are they? Is he charging them? And are they going to a spot? Where's the bed?
Speaker 4: No, they're he's charging them, But he goes to their homes and brings homes.
Speaker 2: I would be more comfortable that it's your friends.
Speaker 1: I don't know. This is like.
Speaker 3: You get completely naked for a massage, and I would feel so uncomfortable if like my friend John was like massaging me, Like, I don't care if he's a professional massage there.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, if I'm a monique, I'm more comfortable that my husband is massaging people I know, because there's no threat there.
Speaker 3: No, I got you Monique. I just it's it's starting to cross a blurry line.
Speaker 4: I thought that I really did think that I was going to be okay with it, but I didn't anticipate that now that my friends are stripping down naked in front of that, in front.
Speaker 3: Of him, the massage, Yeah, they're not getting they're not getting make it in front of him.
Speaker 7: But I know what you mean.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of their side bube and there's.
Speaker 2: It's a massage, they tuck the sheet.
Speaker 3: I get it, but there is some sort of like even when I get massage, Like I get massaged right here on Ventura Boulevard, okay, and there's an awkwardness Ryan and Tanya when I am laying there naked on Ventura Boulevard and a man is massaging me. And I'm thinking to myself, like my kids are just right down the street and preschool across the Phantom but whatever, even if it's a female, but it's just there.
Speaker 2: Was a weird paper panties, but there's it.
Speaker 3: That's fine. But I'm just saying like there is some sort of like naked awkwardness and now that it's someone.
Speaker 2: You know, like you guys, first of all, do they offer you the paper panties when you go for your massage.
Speaker 3: No, I know, never had a paper panties either.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. During COVID they put those things out left and right. I thought they were masks, but they're paper panties.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't put them on your face. This is I don't I wouldn't want to be massaged by a friend. I would I'd rather just not know the person and then not really.
Speaker 2: Having to question to them outside of the mone. You feel threatened by this, like do you think that? Like do you think something's gonna happen? You never know?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's weird to hear my friends talking about like how great.
Speaker 2: That sentence freaks me out. Yes, of course, all right, well you have advice.
Speaker 3: You have to ask them to stop. He's like, I'm so sorry. This was my fault. I've got it on Facebook and now I'm really regretting it. And if they're your true friends, they'll find a different massage therapist. There's plenty of them out here, and and those are what a true friend would do, because.
Speaker 2: Wow, I feel like I'm.
Speaker 4: Not being supportive, you know, and I.
Speaker 2: Want to think I think we've worked it out.
Speaker 3: And maybe talk to your husband too and tell them the truth. Be like, I just I don't feel comfortable with much of my friends. Like that's just a little weird.
Speaker 2: And honesty here Monique in this one. All right, thanks for.
Speaker 3: What If I was a massage therapist, would you let me massage you?
Speaker 2: Just not what she was talking about?
Speaker 3: Okay, yes it is. If I was saying, Hey, I have a side business, Ryan, and I want to get my hours up. I have to massage you know, one hundred people in the next three weeks, will you let me massage you? No word exactly.
Speaker 2: It's different because she's talking about not that she's talking it's a friend talking about saying like if we were married and you were going to massage Tobbs, would that bother me?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: Would that bother Michael?
Speaker 2: Well, but I just flipped the scenario.
Speaker 3: No, what does it matter. The whole thing is is is it's awkward when it's a friend.
Speaker 2: That's the thing, Guys, I've never had a massage from a friend. I am going to have a stranger massage me next time, exactly, and I'm looking forward to a deep tissue if anybody's out.
Speaker 3: There, exactly.
Speaker 2: All Right, It's like it's like a Michael were a missus and he massaged Danielle, Like, how would that make I.
Speaker 3: Would I would hate it. There's no way.
Speaker 2: I thought I'd like you should be more comfortab because you know Danielle no no.
Speaker 1: On air with a Ryan Seacrest, Am, I am.
Speaker 2: Out number now I like it. This is where I learned the most. I got Siciny, I've got Tanya. Now I've got Crystal Rosas from our other station. You can hear it on IET Radio. Are basically our Kiss in New York City Z one hundred, So on the afternoons there Maxwell and Crystal in the PM drive slot. Well, Christal, good morning, it's great to see you.
Speaker 7: Good morning, great to see you in Siciny and Tanya.
Speaker 2: So we say one or two point seven Kiss FM when we start everything. What do you guys have to say when you open the mic?
Speaker 7: Z one hundred, new York's number one hit music station.
Speaker 2: So perfect, so perfect? Yes, you know, it's so interesting to think about getting up every day and doing a show in New York City and doing a show in Los Angeles. The cities are very very different. The music, the popular music's alike, but the cities are so but they're very connected. Oh yeah, La and New York are very connected on so many levels. You can just look at the number of flights going back and forth. Right, Yeah, so you're doing also, this is the reason I want to have Crystal on. She's doing a very fascinating social experiment kind of I'm so happy that I didn't answer my phone, Tony, you're pay happy you didn't answer your phone on this one? Happy happy? Can you can you just what's the premise? This would be on iheartrate you can hear this, But what's the premise of your podcast?
Speaker 15: Crystal's Nightcap is where I go on a new date every week with a different guy from the dating apps.
Speaker 2: How dreadful? I mean that sounds like the most pain it is.
Speaker 7: It's a nightmares traumatizing.
Speaker 2: Do you like the guys or do you have to just go because you got another podcast coming up?
Speaker 7: Sometimes you like the guys.
Speaker 15: They roll over a little bit and they intermingle in weird ways. So it's it's do you let them know that this that you have a podcast like this first date? No, I'm totally incognito. I have a complete different person and.
Speaker 7: Name on the apps.
Speaker 6: That's smart.
Speaker 7: Actually they don't know like what I do or who I am?
Speaker 2: Really, whose ridiculous ideal was?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: Was this your idea?
Speaker 1: This is kind of I did this.
Speaker 2: I just want to This is let's get into and I have dated the most on this show. When you say and I have dated the most? Yeah, for sure, right Seasany has been married. She dated but a while ago, she's married, and so we get to talk about all of this often. But is there a type of how do you categorize guys by their by their height, look, job like, how do you think of them?
Speaker 15: They're just humans? Honestly, I am down for all types of demos.
Speaker 2: Gives some examples of different types of guys.
Speaker 15: You've seen finance bros, Okay, musicians, professional athletes.
Speaker 7: Been as success there is, Yeah, there has been, So what happened?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 3: What happens when you have a success You gotta pump the.
Speaker 15: Right right, So it just really depends. If I like the guy, I'll go on a second date with him. If the second date is successful, then I'll continue to date them. I'll just I'll tell them a little bit about me, but not the full story. And if they're even worth it, I'll just.
Speaker 2: Dig a little dating someone now repetitively, I am.
Speaker 15: I've been dating someone since Well no, wait a minute, Crystal, Okay, you have a different name on the app, and so then you know she has to do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fine, but then but then you you mesh with this person and then you have to tell him your real name.
Speaker 15: Well, in this case, I accidentally stalked him on LinkedIn and on LinkedIn it shows you if caan star, yes, don't go together?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 2: You don't?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: You you also like doing seeing these different guys. So Crystal Rosas has this podcast, Crystal's Nightcap. If you're dating you want to hear some of this, uh the journey, but you also say that you won't go out the guy that DMS you, yes.
Speaker 15: Because they know what I do and who I am. I'm kind of nervous of guys to stay in me for the status and I.
Speaker 2: Just would you ever do something like that yourself?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Doesn't really? Are you telling me the truth?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 2: Maybe didn't you meet your girlfriend by sliding into her DM? She slid? Who cares? Who slid?
Speaker 6: But I don't buy it, Like that's really smart because I remember before I went on my first date with my current boyfriend Robbie. He like googled me and he just got saw these videos like Tanya talks ending things with doctor screen time and all these failed relationships that I was like talking about, and he was like, We're gonna have a lot to talk about tonight.
Speaker 2: I was like, shoot, so you're seeing now somebody that you met through this program, like doing all these data programs.
Speaker 7: Yes, dating in distance. I met him in California.
Speaker 2: What was the dating app?
Speaker 7: It was bumble.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, you.
Speaker 2: Were on bumble Tubs.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I tried that.
Speaker 2: One yea. Crystal rote us with us Crystal's Nightcap, the podcast Maxwell and Crystal on our sister station if you ever in New York check it out on ZE one hundred, both available on the Iheartradiot. What about this guy that was you? Called him the Venmo King. Listen to this what happened there?
Speaker 15: The Venmo King is the reason that I started the Dating a Guy every week because I first moved to New York City, I met him.
Speaker 7: Me and my mom were so invested. I thought that.
Speaker 15: In she's in the group chat, like she's out here helping me with her charming and we thought he was everything. But after some time he started being really heavy with the Venmo requests and like charging me.
Speaker 2: For things, charging you for things, or he's I want to share expenses.
Speaker 15: Sharon expenses, Yes, Sharon expenses, charging your call, yeah, you know. And we went on a trip to Atlantic City and I kept offering him like, you know you you picked up the tap for this, like get breakfast.
Speaker 7: You know you filled up the tank. I'll get this tank.
Speaker 15: He's like, no, no, we'll figure it out. We'll figure it out. I was like, all right, I get back. He sends me a Venmo itemized list.
Speaker 7: I'm talking about tolls, the.
Speaker 15: Chicken bake at Costco, the parking receipt like itemized and no problem. I'm sure right, but it's just not who I wanted to. He asked me to be his girlfriend the next day. I'm just like, I'd rather pay half. Bro, I will pay half and we can continue to do this, But I'm not gonnay.
Speaker 2: Is ever happening to you? And you're dating no.
Speaker 6: Itemized Venmo is a bit much?
Speaker 2: Well, good luck. Can't wait to hear more of the stories and the guy that you're dating, Now, do you talk about him.
Speaker 7: When use his real name, I don't use anyone's real name.
Speaker 2: Zaz. What's your name?
Speaker 3: Really, I'm really Crystal.
Speaker 2: Check it out on iHeartRadio. Great to see you, Thank you for coming in continued success.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much, Ryan, Thank you, Tanya, thank you listening.
Speaker 2: I'm very welcome.
Speaker 7: This is bigger than a dream. I'm so excited to be here.
Speaker 2: We'll come back. Really all right, welcome. Anytime we should look at we should look at that this way every.
Speaker 1: Day on air on air with Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 2: Let's see here. Let me grab Caitlin, who's been hanging for a couple of minutes, to get in implemonic. Kaitlyn, good morning, how are you doing.
Speaker 13: I'm okay, having a crisis of ethics.
Speaker 2: Okay, crisis of ethics. Let me bring in Systey and Tanya and everybody here. So a friend of yours did what?
Speaker 13: Okay, So I'll start from the beginning. My friend is dating this guy, but she totally lied to him. She told him, she told him she had endometriosis and.
Speaker 11: Could not get pregnant.
Speaker 4: Okay, she got pregnant.
Speaker 13: She got pregnant, and now he wants to marry her, but it was all alive because she was one hundred and fifty percent trying to trap him.
Speaker 4: So my question is.
Speaker 2: Do I tell him wait, hold on? So she lied about not being able to get pregnant. She got pregnant, but he wants to marry her, and so he's into her.
Speaker 13: So he wants to be But I think he's trying to be a good guy.
Speaker 2: You know, you don't think he really wants So if there was no pregnancy, you don't think he'd really want to marry.
Speaker 4: Her, right, at least not this quickly.
Speaker 2: No, now here's the thing. Sistany that's the case, and this guy is going to marry a woman that based a relationship on a lie like that's I don't know. I feel like he's got to know before he ends up saying I'll be with the rest of my life.
Speaker 3: It's so I'm like sick to my stomach when ever anybody lies about stuff like this, especially, it's just like it's because you just don't mess with this. There's just so many people that have such a hard time trying to get pregnant and to lie about stuff like this, it's just like you said, ethically wrong. I don't know why you're friends with her. To be honest, I wouldn't be friends with her.
Speaker 2: This is not the kind of person you want to associate yourself with as a good friend. Maybe do the right thing and tell him.
Speaker 3: Sure, But what is that going to do at this point? Ryan? Yeah, I would just leave this circle. It's messed up.
Speaker 4: I know, it's horrible.
Speaker 2: I mean, I do think this is not the kind of person you want to be friends with. Now what you do with this information? You got to decide what's best for you, I guess.
Speaker 3: But there's no doubt that you know the baby's coming and will it will be loved and all that. But what are you going to do? I don't know. If you say something, then it's just it's all gonna be.
Speaker 2: Forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Okay, Well now.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: First of all, you didn't do anything here. You didn't do anything wrong, so you shouldn't carry tremendous guild inness I know.
Speaker 13: But if I don't say something, am I doing something wrong?
Speaker 9: Like if I just quietly escape, You got to.
Speaker 2: Decide for yourself. You gotta decide for yourself.
Speaker 3: She lies about this? What else does she lie about and then like and then she's gonna lie to you about something like.
Speaker 6: And I feel like it's already but it's already eating at you. It's like eating at your all.
Speaker 2: Toxic exact, it's already become toxic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 10: Didn't really think about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Calen, Well good luck with this. Thanks for calling me, Sharon, Sorry about that.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, thank you.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's true, it's already eating her up. So what is what does she need to do to get like the peace in her mind to move on, but get out of that circle. So we have a list of safe or unsafe TikTok trends. So it's become the guide, like these little hacks to life, the guide to life TikTok. If you want a restaurant, go fashion idea health hack TikTok. But some of the stuff there I'm not quite sure about looks ridiculous. But let's break down some of the recent trends. So did you guys see that people are using pasta strainers to diffuse your hair?
Speaker 3: I did see this on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Can you explain diffusing your hair and what that means and why you use a pasta strainer.
Speaker 3: Well, Diffusing your hair is like as a different way of blow drying it, especially if you have curly hair. It makes it so it's less frizzy. And so usually when you have a diffuser, it's like an attachment that you put on your hair dryer and it kind of looks like, I don't know, like a separate attachment with like a bunch of teeth.
Speaker 2: That's what that is.
Speaker 14: Yeah, And it's almost like a vacuum top, and so then you kind of like I thought that was a brush, and then you kind of just like you kind of just go up like this with your hair and you kind of just tap it up and that and that way it kind of dries your hair, but it doesn't blow dry it, so where it's frizzy.
Speaker 2: That's so random. That thing always scares me.
Speaker 3: But I guess if you don't have that attachment.
Speaker 2: Then you did it. So I guess it makes a difference if you're going to use a metal or a plastic strainer. But they say it's not safe because you can burn yourself on heating up that strainer. If it's metal material, Yeah, it's not good for your hair. Maybe not so use that attachment or find that attachment. Now, next, arm pit detox? You know about this, No, my armpits.
Speaker 6: Need a detox, Tanya. I know I'm getting like a little rash. I think it's from my crystal because I've been using natural deodorant lately. That's probably why it's not cute.
Speaker 2: Maybe go back to the old school staf.
Speaker 6: I don't want to go back. I don't want aluminum in my armpits. Well do you want rashes better than aluminum?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well I have a good arm pit you oorate that doesn't have aluminum, and it has a pretty scent. Share the world, bro get you, I'll bring it in it text me for thirty. So there's basically a detoxifying mask for your armpits made from apple cider, vinegar or clay or coconut oil. They say it's great.
Speaker 3: Oh let me try this, Tanya.
Speaker 2: So yeah, put it all up in there. Let's sit for how long? A couple of days?
Speaker 3: You imagine Robbie comes home and you're just on the couch.
Speaker 2: You've got your detos, Like, what are you making salad dressing?
Speaker 6: He already thinks I'm enough with the crystal.
Speaker 7: He's like, I get got him one.
Speaker 6: He goes, what I do? Just put it up to my armpit.
Speaker 3: It's supposed to just have the power and kind to.
Speaker 2: Slow down on this stuff with this guy, please, you know, between clay and your armpit and a crystal, maybe get the ring and then all right, next we're talking about safe unsafe on TikTok Borgs Borgs Black Outrage Gallons is what it stands for. Its gallon jug with water, vodka, flavor, booster, caffeine, electrolytes. The idea is to bring it to a tailgate party or all day parties. Is it safe a board depends if you put no more than two shots in it and drink it over hours. Could be okay, but generally not a good idea. No, that sounds like not like jungle juice. Finally, eating oranges in the shower? What is with this?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 3: Everywhere?
Speaker 2: Have you ever eating an orange in the shower? I like oranges and showers, but never together?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 2: What about nuts in your cookies?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there's a TikTok says oranges should be eating in the shower because it lessens the stickiness. The aroma provides stress relief and it enhances the taste. I don't care. There's no part of me that wants to take a fruit mean to my shower, just creature all kinds of awkward scenarios.
Speaker 3: I agree, And it does. Why an orange is not that sticky to me? I feel like you peel it and you eat it and then you go and wash your hands.
Speaker 2: And you be done. Are they no food's in the shower?
Speaker 6: Although a nice eucalyptus little that's a little leaf the spray for like, oh.
Speaker 2: I do I close my eyes and pretend I'm somewhere else? Me too, So we need a California closet. The emojis, you know, like clean them up. There's too many. I don't need some, man, I don't know what some of them that are on my phone now, mean there's a lot, and now they're adding new ones.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 6: But just because you don't use them doesn't mean somebody else doesn't.
Speaker 2: But can't we like do what we did with the phone just flip phone versions of emoji? It's like, just give me four.
Speaker 7: Well that's what they do.
Speaker 6: What they give you your most used ones to the very front.
Speaker 2: No, but my choices are like, I mean, there's a fire truck and a pail and a pizza and a person. So no, that's too many. I don't I mean, I mean serous. What comes up on your They've got these new ones now when you open your phone, what comes up?
Speaker 3: I have like the laughing with the crying and the sideways one crying.
Speaker 6: I have the melt the melted face, praise hands, hard eyes.
Speaker 3: The gasoline one because I was texting Michael that I filled up the car with gas.
Speaker 6: I have a son.
Speaker 3: I have the girl that's going like this, I don't know, with both her hands up.
Speaker 2: I have this guy who's I just sent it to you. Who's this guy? Oh?
Speaker 6: That's like, who's who?
Speaker 3: He has a texted eight?
Speaker 6: Yeah, fierman.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know which group text working. Are we in the wrong group text? Figure it out because there's four people. I'm not supposed to whitch four. I can't read everything.
Speaker 7: She's gonna try and decode it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna set.
Speaker 2: What does it mean?
Speaker 3: That means like I'm disguised, like, hey, i'll meet you tonight at eight pm, but do.
Speaker 2: Well, then I'll send this one. What's this one means?
Speaker 6: That was like I just sent you the regular group chat to type into.
Speaker 2: Well, so I sent first the glasses, eyebrows and mustache man. I think that's like a.
Speaker 3: Disguise, like you're incognito.
Speaker 6: The one you sent is the eyeglass guy, and that's kind of like.
Speaker 2: Thinking, Okay, well it's too complicated.
Speaker 3: He knows that's too complicated.
Speaker 2: Well, fun person getting new. I am a fun person.
Speaker 6: Listen to me, rare use your emojis more tone.
Speaker 2: The tone's great, So here we go. We got new ones coming in on the list.
Speaker 3: All right, let's talk about these. The shaky head one and that one's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Shaky head, what's it? What would you what would a you? Shakey head?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Maybe that one can be like, oh like after a night of drinking and you're just like, oh my god, like help me.
Speaker 2: So what is left and right? Pushing hands? Mean that's a new emoji? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: I think you're just kinda I think you're just pushing.
Speaker 6: I think it's going to be talk to the hand because the face don't want to listen.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's not needed. It's so hard to see that it's a hand and angel wings. Yeah, those like if you send me somebody, send you back wing.
Speaker 6: What do I mean, like, be a wing, help me flirt with this this girl?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, be my wingman.
Speaker 2: Mhmm, all right, are you a good wing ma'am?
Speaker 1: Him?
Speaker 3: M M yeah, I think he would be. He would because he don't like he can talk to anybody so you can keep the conversation going.
Speaker 6: But I wonder if you'd be too charming to be a wing, ma'am, because a wingman's not supposed to charm. A wingman's just charming the other guy.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm confused.
Speaker 2: I don't know what am I winging.
Speaker 6: Let's say your buddy Kurt. I don't know if he's married or not. I'm just throwing out that name. Uh wants you to wing him at a bar? Right, He's like, oh, this girl's you don't want to talk to her? And then Ryan goes over and starts talking to the girl. I think he'd be too charming.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter. Ryan's taken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're welcome everybody. Yeah, I guess I don't know. I mean, yeah, i'd be a great wing I'd be I don't know what I would do, but i'd make you know what I would do as a wing. I'd make any new person at the table feel comfortable. That would be my mission. That would be my mission. I wouldn't charm disarmed.
Speaker 6: Her over to the group and makes her feel comfortable.
Speaker 2: That's my buddy. Kurt and you would talk.
Speaker 3: He would talk about Kurt.
Speaker 6: He would top Kurt up, whatever the hypothetical name.
Speaker 2: See why these emojis are not needed. I'm gonna grab this call here and I could use a little help. Hayley, good morning, How are you good?
Speaker 10: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: We're doing great. So you got to save the date for your best friend's wedding. What's the problem.
Speaker 11: Yes, so she is one of my really good friends. The problem is is that it is on the same day as the Taylor Swift concert that I got tickets for. I have to preface by saying I am like an og Taylor Swift fan from her debut album. I have been waiting for this tour forever. Obviously, as everyone knows, it was awful trying to get these tickets. I'm still like shocked that I even got the tickets. I still can't even believe it, and I am just very very conflicted as to what to do do I miss my good friend's wedding for the concert. I'm just like super conflicted.
Speaker 2: I we talked about this well because I did.
Speaker 3: I think I brought this up after the dates came out, because I did a whole report on this of how this is gonna happen like this, I heard this. No, this is happening with a lot of weddings and bridesmaids and people, because it's happening across America with all of Taylor Swift's dates.
Speaker 6: But it's because like she's messing up wedding blocks at hotels too, because like her crew is coming in.
Speaker 3: It's just so is it here locally? So it's one of the sofa dates, Haley.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't want to be cynical, but if you look at the odds, she's probably get married. A second.
Speaker 3: That was, oh my gosh, Ryan stuff. Let's Hailey, let's wh where is the wedding, Haley. Let's see if we can do both.
Speaker 11: So the wedding, it's about like I already mapped it out. It's like forty five minutes to like an hour away. So it's like do a book. I know that. I'm like, do I do part of the wedding and then leave and go to the concert.
Speaker 6: You cannot do a bowl?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, maybe you could. Where's the wedding? What's city?
Speaker 11: The city is It's in Los Angeles, okay.
Speaker 3: I mean the wedding's usually starting about four thirty, So you're there for the ceremony. Happy happy clap clap, Yeah yay. You stay for dinner, and then you stay for the first dance, you do a toast, and then you're off by seven thirty eight o'clock to the concert.
Speaker 2: The right thing to do is go to your best friend's wedding. Yes, the thing you want to do is go to Taylor Swift. So what do you do? I mean, do you please yourself or do you please your best friend?
Speaker 3: Can you try to get tickets for a different date? She has five different she has five dates. It's so far. You can try to sell these tickets and try to get tickets for a different date.
Speaker 8: I would love to try.
Speaker 11: I'm just so nervous with like scalper and how people are being so lucious that that was also a thought, and I didn't know if I could should like risk it all and try to sell these and another date. That's it's a possibility, selfish or self less.
Speaker 2: It's self less or self fish. What's it going to be? Haley? You choose your friend or your own happiness.
Speaker 6: You can't not go to your best friend's wedding.
Speaker 2: Let's leave early side. I agreed, what's it going to be, Haley?
Speaker 11: I think it might be leaving early. Try to say for as long as possible and leave. Yes, but I think you might understand.
Speaker 2: Well, then go for that route. In good luck, he was just gonna try to do both. The right thing to do is be there for your best friend, but you rather be Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: I this is going to happen more often than you think.
Speaker 6: If I tried to do that.
Speaker 2: Wait, you would go to Taylor Swift show?
Speaker 5: No, I would not.
Speaker 6: Becca was getting married?
Speaker 2: She's not what.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: On Air with Ryan Seacrest, Well friends, that is going to do it. For the Friday broadcast for us Monday morning, we're back with a Ryan's Roses. To make sure you check that out seven forty standard standard operating procedure with the Ryan's Roses. Have a fantastic weekend. Keep it on kids all week.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: So On Air with Ryan Seacrest, make sure to subscribe, and we'll talk to you again Monday.