Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty, Armstrong and Jetty and He Armstrong and Eddy on the battlefield.
Speaker 2: Because of the latitude the President has given us, American firepower is only increasing. Iran's decreasing. We have more and more options and they have less just one month. In only one month, we set the terms. The upcoming days will be decisive. Iran knows that, and there's almost nothing they can militarily do about it.
Speaker 1: We're quoting a guy writing in the Wall Street Journal earlier today about how anybody who's proclaiming this, you know, a clear victory or a clear loss at this point, is you're just just cheerleading for one side or the other because it's too early to tell. But there's plenty of positive stuff you could point out, like sect deaf Pete is doing there, and the.
Speaker 3: Number of important things done in history that were no brainers that clearly would go well from beginning to end, or you could count them on the thumbs of one hand. So I would describe it at this point. And I appreciated his piece saying this pretended certainty that's so fashionable now it's so annoying. My belief is that Trump did something he and many people believed to be incredibly important, big and somewhat dangerous because you're never sure how these things are going to go. But the danger was worth it because our options were getting narrower and narrower, dealing with an evil regime hell bent on getting nuclear weapons and in the interim, exporting hotism and death and hatred all across the region in the world when they can.
Speaker 1: I'd been arguing this for going back a year or longer that after October seventh and Israel decimated their anti aircraft stuff and then we hit him again, the blah blah blah, all these different things.
Speaker 3: There's a lot on sinats.
Speaker 1: They were never gonna be weaker than this ever, right, so in now or never? And they went with now.
Speaker 3: Is it possible that Pandora's Box, having been opened, will unlesia demons we can't deal with And we'll look back on this and say, oh my gosh, I wish we'd known't. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, China takes Taiwan, Russia moves on another country and there's just not enough anybody left to try to stop them.
Speaker 3: Et cetera, et cetera. Right, or the moles decide they're going to go full arm aged and then just you know, I don't know, send all sorts of missiles into pairs. I don't know. Yeah, of course it's possible. That's the way history on folds. But I'm still got my fingers crossed. I'm still hoping for good outcomes. Secretary Pete was bringing it this morning. Is speak these words, Let's roll on.
Speaker 2: The latest intel is clear out of sentcom our strikes are damaging the morale of the Iranian military, leading to widespread desertions, key personnel shortages, and causing frustrations amongst senior leaders.
Speaker 3: Fair enough, what else?
Speaker 2: If Iran is wise, they will cut a deal. President Trump doesn't bluff and he does not back down. You can ask Kamani about that. The new Iranian regime should know that by now, this new regime, because regime change has occurred, should be wiser than the last.
Speaker 1: President Trump will make a deal.
Speaker 2: He is willing, and the terms of the deal are known to them. If Iran is not willing, then the United States War Department will continue with even more intensity.
Speaker 1: The narrative that some people still push that the Trump administration didn't even consider the closing of the Straight of Horror Moves, had no plan for its just dumb. Even if Trump hadn't thought about it, even though you can go back to tapes of him from decades ago, he had thought about it. But even if Trump hadn't thought about the Pentagon has been planning for this forever. So it's just there's not a chance that they didn't have meetings really said, well, the first thing Iran's gonna do is try to close the Straight to horr Moves, and this is how we're gonna come out that. So that is just a dumb narrative. The Trump very well may have thought, and I can't blame him for thinking this that after we hit him as hard as we did there in that first couple of days, that they would be, you know, who was left alive, was gonna make some sort of deal. I think he's probably surprised by that that they calculation. Yeah, that they didn't. It still is not an argument that it was not a good idea to do it all right, so many negatives there. I lost myself in my mind. It's still a positive that we did it right, Okay, Oh, Secretary Pete meanwhile calling out the lazy, fat Euros among others.
Speaker 2: There are country around the world who ought to be prepared to step up on this critical waterway as well.
Speaker 3: It's not just the United States Navy.
Speaker 2: Last time I checked, there was supposed to be a big bad Royal Navy that could be prepared to do things like that as well. Oh, he's pointing out this is an international waterway that we use less than most, in fact dramatically less than most. So the world ought pay attention to be prepared to stand up. President Trump's been willing to do the heavy lifting on behalf of the free world to address this threat of Iran. It's not just our problem set going forward, even though we have done the lion's share of preparation to ensure that that straight will be open, which is an outcome the President's been very clear on.
Speaker 3: That was really a bit of a shot at our old buddies, the Brits. There the big bad Royal Navy, which at this point is a rainbow flag flying useless. I'm not sure they could stop illegal fishing on the Thames at this point anyway. How about our enough with our useless friends, How about our nasty adversaries.
Speaker 2: Russia and China. We know exactly what they're doing, what they are or are not doing. We don't have to err publicly what all of that is. But where necessary, we're addressing it, We're mitigating it, and or we're confronting it head on. I don't know if you have any you.
Speaker 3: Want to ask you ever did? And then finally, how long is this all going to last? Because the markets are a little shaky, and I guess is a little expensive, and shipping has gotten crazy, and I'm hearing whispers of a global depression.
Speaker 2: Not a question I'm going to answer or or the President has said definitively. We have our own goals and guidance and things were military objectives that we're moving toward and things that we look at and as he's articulated, you know, he said.
Speaker 1: Four to six weeks, six to eight weeks, three.
Speaker 2: It could be any any particular number, but we would never reveal precisely what it is because our goal is to finish those objectives and we're well on our way, and the Chairman and I look at this every single day. It will be the president's determination, and the president's determination alone when those objectives are complete and when it's serves the interest of the American people to cut that deal.
Speaker 3: And to me, it's a silly and artificial question. What's the timetable? Announcing a timetable in warfare? Isn't that just an excuse for the media to say you missed your timetable.
Speaker 1: Or to have your adversary prepared in a certain way. Here's some breaking news around Pete hegseeth Pentagon ways using anti drone lasers in Washington airspace. Sighting of drones around Fort McNair the army base where Defense Secretary Pete has exeth, and of State Marko Rubio live has prompted consideration of deploying a new technology, a laser system to protect the homes of our Secretary of War and Secretary of State. They've been debating whether to deploy lasers there after recent reports of unusual drone activity. That's interesting, Well, I mentioned the sixty Minutes piece their second story on Sunday Night, all about drones and how the face of warfare has completely changed in the last couple of years, and it's changing on a week by week basis. And then when you get to the whole, you know, sending in lots of drones at a time, swarms of drones. This is all new stuff. And the ability to defend again, this is all new stuff.
Speaker 3: So that's something I wonder why it's in the New York Times. Fans geopolitics. I found this super interesting, and you might too. I remember back when the Gulf States, like the Saudias, were a little wobbly and sometimes they'd make friendly with the Soviets or the Russians. They just signed the Gulf States, three of them, I think it was, just signed a ten billion plus dollar deal with Ukraine for Ukraine to export their drone and anti drone technology and teach all the Golf States how to use it to help them defend because everybody knows at this point the art of drone warfare is Ukraine and Russia to some extent. But so the Saudi, well, the Gulf States are now squarely buddies with Ukraine and money and technology and help is going to be flowing in both directions. I wonder what that's going to look like going forward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then in case you didn't hear me, say, es Air didn't watch sixty minutes, their expert on there said it's just a matter of time. Like both sides, Ukraine and Russia are close to having the ability to have AI command drone swarms. Currently, you can't have swarms of drones because an individual can't run them all at the same time, or you can't get a bunch of individuals to run them without them running into each other or whatever. But AI technology could do that, and as soon as that happens, we're definitely into a different world. And Ukraine said they're not planning to do it, but they think Russia will as soon as they can, and everybody's close. And I think as soon as Russia it, then Ukraine will have to and then that might be the warfare for the next who knows, however many.
Speaker 3: Years and then given you know, depending on the range of the drone swarm, all you have to do is, for instance, get a boat off the coast of you know, New York. Some looks like a pleasure boat, a yacht of fishing boat, whatever, unleash your drone swarm and it's on.
Speaker 1: Also, as we've been talking about for a couple of years now, we need a better term than drones because it's too all encompassing. It's practically like saying the word weapon, uh, because it's so misleading. So they featured drones on sixty Minutes that were in the water. They're big boats, and their drone boats that you could send that big Russian ships, and they've sunk many Russian ships with these little boats. And then you've got land drones that have wheels and drive across, and they were using those really cool sending this cart out onto the back that hellscape that is that ten mile wide kill zone they call it, where the drones are hunting everybody down. They send a cart out there and put their wounded in there, and the cart comes back and brings them back to the hospital.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, unmanned vehicles, you gotta call them unmanned UAVs aerial or you know, ocean going or whatever they are. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Unmanned boats, unmanned ground stuff. And then you get the stuff flying through the air. And then when you hear about that, is it the tiny little one that's coming after me? Or is it the thing this thing the size of a giant plane? Which are you talking about there right?
Speaker 3: An unmanned fighter plane or something I can get for four hundred bucks at target.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, that's so we got lasers. Maybe they can shoot those drones down. And for some reason we decided we needed to announce that in the New York Times.
Speaker 3: Maybe let people know. I don't know. Coming up the No King's protests may have been the all time coverage to significance champion of anything that's ever happened.
Speaker 1: I got some back against that. I will will be interested in hearing how they.
Speaker 3: Push, will how they meet up. Oh so we didn't talk about this last week.
Speaker 1: We should Jimmy Kimmel taking a shot at plumbers because Senator Mark Wayne Mullen ran a pumbling plumbing company is now our DHS secretary, disparaging that is, No, a plumber can't do anything. It's just outrageous, really, and we'll get to that later this hour too, So stick around. Eric Clapton just announced a new Crossroads music festival thing that he's going to do in Austin, Texas with some of the greatest guitar players in the world. So if you want to hear some really tasty blues licks and lectures about the evils of vaccines, Oh, get your tickets now.
Speaker 3: Can't anybody just do one thing?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So I actually haven't heard this. I've only read people's complaints about it. So we're about to hear it. So next week. Jimmy Kimmel, who has a late night talk show, I guess, was making cracks about the fact that Senator former Senator Mark Wayne Mullen is now the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security and comes from a plumbing background, which I guess is mockable in Jimmy Kimmel's world. Here's what it sounded like.
Speaker 4: Jol Laurie Trumb's got a whole new generation of thinkers lined up, including his newly confirmed Secretary of Homeland Security, Mark Wayne, Chuck, Mike Bruce, Dave Mellett Mullen.
Speaker 1: Maybe Mellon's better.
Speaker 4: He is the now former Senator of Oklahoma. Before he was elected to the Senate, Mark Wayne Mullen was a low level MMA fighter and a plumber.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: We have a plumber protecting us from terrorism. Now, I worked for Super Mario, why not Mark Wayne is?
Speaker 1: But honestly, I.
Speaker 3: Mean yeah, Mark Wayne Mullen took over his family plumbing business when his dad was sick and turned it into a business from I think it was three employees something like that to two hundred or three hundred, managing changes in technology, personnel, you know, regulation to growth, blah blah blah. Yeah, he's an idiot, Jimmy, you're way smarter.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the backlash that it received from certain quarters, even if Mark Wayne Mullen was just a regular plumber who I think on average they make like two hundred thousand dollars a year. What your bachelor's degree in something or other that nobody's ever heard of and you've done nothing with would be better?
Speaker 3: Somehow? Where does that come from? Well, in a clever entertainer having contempt for a guy who ran a huge plumbing business. Explain that one to me, Jimmy, go ahead, I have time.
Speaker 1: Well, the tittering of the crowd though, also just that we know we've talked about this for years, the contempt for regular jobs and the adoration of getting degree and not even having a job. It's weird how not even having a job is held up above a lot of jobs.
Speaker 3: Well, and getting a useless degree at a great inflated university that doesn't teach you anything, and then getting some sort of low paying cubicle job as a result is admirable and lauded, and the guy running a giant plumbing business is a fool. That's just I just I can't dislike these people enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that a lot of things, it doesn't matter to me, you know, think that all you want enjoy your life, you're gonna you're wrong. But as a cultural attitude, it's really bad for the country. So that that's where that's where it bothers me. It needs it needs to be changed. I think Micro did a lot of good work on that over the last couple of decades, just changing that attitude of how is preparing yourself for nothing than doing nothing better than going out and doing an actual job?
Speaker 3: Right? Right? Yeah, I agree. Obviously coming up a little final dissection of the No Kings rallies mmmm, which I think we're a ridiculous exercise and virtually nothing, but Jack tells me there is pushback, but first inexplicable.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Trump slash Tiger Woods news. President Trump has told The New York Post that he spoke with golfer Tiger Woods following his latest t UI rrest in Florida, saying the legendary athlete lives a life of pain due to physical injuries. But he is doing great. I've talked to him. I think he's doing great. He's doing good, he said. He tested negative for alcohol, as you know, and he is under a tremendous physical pressure from his various ailments, you know, the back in the leg. He lives a life of pain. He has a lot of pain. He's an amazing guy. He's an amazing athlete. He does have pain. He doesn't have an alcohol problem, but he does have pain. Don't drive, dude, do whatever you want, anything you want, just don't care Hill a little kid on her bike, all right, and you don't know in advance when you're gonna do that, So stay the f out from behind the wheel, Tigy.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll talk about the No Kings Rowley's among other things on the way next day, Armstrong and Geeddy, We're I'm breaking political sex news, breaking political sex news. The breaking news is Christy Nomes husband is a sex weirdo.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Yes.
Speaker 1: Christy Nolmes husband is a weirdo. And it all just broke now. And why did it break down? How did it break now? Is its own interesting question. I have my own theory My own theory would be she is tired of people making comments about her affair and all that sort of stuff, and want to say, look, look.
Speaker 5: Here's what I've been dealing with.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'm dealing with. I've been married for thirty four years. I think it'd be nice to keep the family together, but I'm married to a complete freak and a bunch of pictures just came out of him dressed in some costumes. Holy crap, he's it's I don't know what you call this, I do. It has a name, Yes, indeed, Brian, Brian with an oh, there's your first sid yea r y.
Speaker 3: Oh, and let's not get hung up. But that's a perverse spelling error. Brian Nome chatted up women from the so called bimbo Fication fetish scene, in which adult performers augment their breasts with massive amounts of saline to achieve a Barbie Doll like appearance. Citing hundreds of messages purportedly sent by three women from the scene, Nome's husband enthusiastically praise their heavily augmented appearance, his claiming he coveted huge, huge, ridiculous boobs. One photo of the Daily Mail claims Brian, Yes, thank you, mister crowdhammer, doctor crowdhammer. One photo of Brian Nomes shared with the Women featured him wearing hot pink pants and a flesh flesh flesh.
Speaker 1: Colored skin tight suit. These pictures are unbelievable. We're looking at the pictures. They're incredible.
Speaker 3: They're posted at armstrong and yeedddy dot com or will be in seconds. He appeared to have put balloons in his shirt to mimic comically oversized lopsided breast complete with fake protruding nipples and.
Speaker 1: His hot tight little pink boy shorts.
Speaker 3: Oh and.
Speaker 1: In the kissy face.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, yeah, let's see. Christy put out a statement. Uh, Misnome is deficit devastated. The family was blindsided by this and they ask for privacy and prayers. At this time. I'm not sure what to pray for exactly. I wonder if those are like her workout shorts. Oh so put your knees, hey, if you're gonna dress like a woman, put your knees together, sir, totally yikes.
Speaker 1: So man, I have said this many times, and I've I've lived that, I've seen other people. You never have any idea what's going on in somebody else's marriage. You never have any idea and any conclusions you draw about who's right, wrong, good, bad, what you have no idea, You never have any idea.
Speaker 3: And well, and not only that, but you know, sexually speaking, he thought I got this kink. My wife has shown absolutely zero interest in any of it. So I'm just gonna put it over here. And you know, who knows. Maybe they had a good marriage for a while. I don't know, but that's some freaky stuff.
Speaker 1: So they got this picture here at least in the daily mail of them from I don't know how many years ago.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 1: They've been married for thirty four years. And she looks like a regular person, I mean, very attractive. You know, she's just genetically attractive, but she's got she looks like an attractive mom. And then when did she go super duper glam you know, when she wanted to work for Trump? Yo, mar a Lago face or I mean, it's kind of classic. You're marriage is falling apart, you get all hotted up because you're back on the market, and it seems to happen like not even consciously, and it seems to happen subconsciously that people do that, because you know, she's kind of claiming with that that she had no idea her husband was doing that. She's blindsided by this, right, Yeah, you know her her her lifestyle with Corey Lewandowski makes more sense with this going on.
Speaker 3: I think, Yeah, who knows what the state of their marriage was. I don't know. That's a great question.
Speaker 1: Well so bimblification. I we're kind of aware of that just from being an ARC Crum fan and Google it of that.
Speaker 3: But I didn't know you dressed that way. These pictures optional? This optional.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that in the modern world people post pictures that could be this embarrassing to them anywhere. I'm just shocked by that anybody would ever do that because they're gonna they're gonna come out.
Speaker 5: So looking at the messaging background, it appears he sent these on Snapchat, which those photos are supposed to disappear after you send them. Yeah, obviously, so somebody screen captured them or how does that work? Well, it tells you if a screenshot is done, so I'm not really too sure. I guess somebody could have been doing a video recording when they.
Speaker 1: Were called these these aren't I suppose that could be him? No, I mean it's one hundred percent him. These are very clear close up Christy Nomes's husband in a super skin tight crop top with gig antiq boobs and tiny little pink shorts. It's a weird look.
Speaker 3: Bryon, spread Bryan, you need more support, Okay, you need an underwire bra Brian, and particularly that large oh and the pink shorts with the cross shot to.
Speaker 1: Joe's got his hand in front of his eyes, trying to shield himself from having to see it. I'd like to know when she found out, if she was dealing with this in her marriage, through the whole Minneapolis thing.
Speaker 3: It might explain something. Yeah, or maybe she was actually blind sided. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Kind of something that he's into the Barbie look and then she gets the nickname Ice Barbie.
Speaker 3: Oh thanks for dipping your phone down and giving me a butt selfie too, Bryan.
Speaker 5: One, seriously thinking these are her her leggings.
Speaker 3: I'm glad that.
Speaker 1: I'm glad the dog never saw this.
Speaker 3: O my god, my feet took that was completely inappropriate.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what that family all the way around They got some interesting stuff going on.
Speaker 3: Dog shooting, balloon, boob sporting, pink short swear, Ellen Bryan.
Speaker 5: With an Oh, Bryan was using the name Miller, Jason Jackson.
Speaker 1: Jason Jackson.
Speaker 3: That's good, that's good.
Speaker 1: So the New York Post version of the story also says that she was, you know, the news, that she was blind sided.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think the post is just a summary of the daily mail.
Speaker 1: Coverage hundreds of messages purportedly sent by three women from that scene that he had been, uh interacting with. Hundreds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that was this thing. Is this hobby. It's good to have a hobby, you know, relieve the stress of the day.
Speaker 1: You bird watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't think about work all the time. You got to have a hobby, you bird watch.
Speaker 1: He stuffs giant balloons in a crop top, puts on tiny little shorts, and makes kissy faces for women online.
Speaker 3: And corresponds with women who've grotesquely, you know, altered their bodies to please wear those like himself.
Speaker 1: So I would like to know if this did just come out to her, she's becoming aware of this at the same time we all are. I'd like to hear what Corey Lwandowski is saying he's a pretty sharp tongued individual.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, Now speaking of praying, I gotta give thanks three times a day for how simple my life is in a lot of ways.
Speaker 1: So now he's saying to his girlfriend, how's Brion doing? Have you heard from Brian?
Speaker 3: Have you helped him try on bras lately or anything? Dear Lulu Lemon seem a little stretched out when you try to put him on you, And then I know what's happened to him?
Speaker 1: Are you set? Are you straight?
Speaker 3: And you put on skin tight little pink shorts? Yeah, I don't know. Is it like an auto ginophilia thing? Or I have no idea. I don't know what that word means. That means you, uh, you secretly fantasize about having a vagine as a man, some transsexual cases or that. Yeah, I've talked about this. You gotta start taking notes. Yeah, you fantasize about having a vagine, and so eventually you get one, You go through the sex change because you're fixated on that idea. Him sitting there in the little pink, skin tight shirts with his legs splayed open, I can't imagine. It's not a straight look. It doesn't mean he's not. No, I don't know how that thing works, that twist works, no idea. I need somebody in the community that knows more about this. You're straight and you like women with like cartoonishly large breasts, and you get turned on by pretending to be one. I think that's like way beyond straight, the gay or whatever. Just I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I wonder if he's that'd be interesting if how long that's been going on and here is if he is completely hiding it from her, Like you just said, Thank god, my life is so simple. Oh my god. I would hate to have a giant part of my life that I have to hide from everything.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine how stressful that would be?
Speaker 1: It just would be awful.
Speaker 3: Well, people are like openly furries these days, so what's got to be kept behind the curtain is getting less and less. Well, a lot more in South Dakota than in California. Yeah, fair enough. Ye was the Furry convention Ours good is good? When I got back to the range, so I realized, oh my god, we got to inoculate the cattle. So I've been playing catch up ever since. But it was nice. It was nice. I gotta get my fox Suit Dry Clean. Thanks for the reminder.
Speaker 1: Well, they're gonna have fun with this story all day long, probably make all sorts of inappropriate comments.
Speaker 3: I hope not.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: All right, if you've seen the pictures, they can't be unseen.
Speaker 1: No, they can't.
Speaker 3: We just need to take a break. Yeah, they are something.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I'm just surprising people that that willingness to have your face in a picture like that you send to strangers.
Speaker 3: Well, he's getting his kink on, he got caught up in it. Everybody's having a good time, right, he didn't think about the rep percussions, Jack, And that's the lesson, really, that's the lesson everybody should take from that.
Speaker 1: I do you have any comment on that textas four one five two nine five KFTC. So the No King's protests were very, very large. The biggest drawback to them to me was there wasn't a clear message. It was like a whole bunch of different causes. But it was I forget how many million people they said, over how many different cities, but it was one out of ten Americans were out on the street on Saturday. That's pretty amazing according to organizers. Yeah, okay, well, probably there's a lot.
Speaker 3: Of people there.
Speaker 1: There were a lot. I mean some of the aerial shots that some of the bigger ones like Minneapolis, New York, whatever, they were huge crowds.
Speaker 3: Jeff Blair writes for The National Review. He's a funny guy. He's snarky. He's not a Trump fan at all, but he talks about he's the Chicago and there he was in the West Loop. He says, I ignored all the warning signs, the regular public service announcements on NPR that encouraged my attendance, sudden disappearance of lunch and dinner reservations at pricey restaurants, blah blah blah. The chittering din of septagenarian Trotskyits and blue haired grandmothers as they scuttled from their Heidi holes in the North Shore to gather agitatedly in Grant Park. Yes, brood Boomer reassembled downtown for reprieve of last October's similarly senior heavy affair. The No King's protest against well what deportation of illegals, the potential quagmire of the Iran war are cynically mercantilist adventure ins Venezuela that tacky White House ballroom. They were opposed all of these things and more. They were opposed to the simple existence of the Trump administration in all its unanswerable egregiousness. And why not that he goes into the fact that he's no big Trump fan. Everybody has a right to grite. But all of the observations I made about the demography of the No King's Rally goers back last year applied in redoubled measures of this year's attending class. These people were overwhelming old white, deeply elite progressives, and vastly fewer in number this second time around.
Speaker 1: Hum.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen so many senior citizens and embarrassingly tight fitting Union T shirts worn over top long sleeves since I attended the DNC in twenty twenty four. I had difficulties spotting anyone my age or younger, and I'm forty five. It is interesting that it seemed to be so old skewing. Yeah. Yeah, it is intensely boomer coded and is now done with grim duty to the commands of political organizers rather than as a spontaneous expression of discontent. I don't know if this is a good thing or bad thing. The younger generation is many more discontents than their parents do right now, and it's not as if they lack the appetite for political change themselves. I fear that in their disillusion and patience with the gestural politics and boomers, they prefer more destructive methods. Yeah, that's true. I mean a lot of young people, particularly young women, are crazy politically active right now, but like in a destructive America, hating up with anybody who's against Western civilization. Way, Yeah, I didn't. I didn't really pay that much attention to the No King's rallies. They just seem silly to me. But it's it's a let's all get together and think the same thing and feel good ad group therapy, like that writer we quoted last Nay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Trump's got the lowest approval rating he's ever had, and uh, it's just being reflected in the street. I guess, I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess. Anybody brings up the No King's Rally to you in a week call me anytime or night or day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: Well, there's John again, there's Joe Man. It's kind of the show with that couple, Kadie Green and Michael Langelo. There are friends. They're like family, They're they're our radio left, They're they're finals people.
Speaker 4: They have to go.
Speaker 1: Hey, kids, it's Molesto the Crown. It's so creepy. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 3: I mean people are talking about the civil rights protests half a century later. I'm not gonna talk about no kings tomorrow. All right, let's get a final thought from everybody. Michael lead us Off. I gotta check my phone, make sure I don't have any embarrassing photos. They're gonna get out. You know, it's been a while since I've checked my phone. Son, I better look over my photos. Katie green Aer esteemed to us Woman as.
Speaker 5: A final thought, Katie, I know someone who spells their name b r yo N and I will forever call them Bryan now or bon Bond.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 1: A final thought for us, I was looking through some of the online snark about the Christynoman. Her husband's story. So he sticks by her through an affair, but he gets caught one time, dress him like whatever the hell he was dressed like, and she, you know, shoots him in the in the rock cory like a disobedient dog. Hang's about to draw must mean anything anymore.
Speaker 3: Wow. My final thought is, seriously, the modern world is too much. Retreat to nature with me to Uncle Joe's holiday camp for those worn out by the modern world, and the room rates will be confiscatory, but the service will be excellent.
Speaker 1: And then we put on tight fitting shirts with big, giant fake dues underneath them are totally optional.
Speaker 3: That's dress up night. That's Tuesday Nights.
Speaker 1: Arms Strong and Geddy wrapping up an other grueling for our workday.
Speaker 3: They're squeeze into these pink shorts. So many people to think, so little time. Go to armstrong a geddy dot com for the pictures. Once they are seen, they can't be unsaved.
Speaker 1: No, they can't. We will see you tomorrow. God bless America. I'm strong and get get it off your chest. I am Captain Pedantic, the.
Speaker 3: World's most annoying superhero.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's Captain Pedantic. Is he going to save us?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, He's just gonna nitpick about various things that we got wrong. Captain Pedentic and his side kick Picky Boy fast enough to make me crazy and to make.
Speaker 1: It help hostage. But look, it's Captain Pedantic.
Speaker 2: Here the entire
Speaker 1: Shows, the podcast I'm Show and get on demand