Speaker 1: Coming up next, our final news roundup and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 2: I'm back with the Sean Hannity Show. This is Sarah Carter and I'm so glad you're all with me. It's the third hour. Can you believe that it feels like time goes by way too fast for all of us. I want you to follow me on truth at Sarah Carter Official, on x at Sarah Carter DC, and on Instagram at s Carter DC. You guys please visit my website too at Sarahacarter dot com. That's where you'll find all my latest clips, hits, and articles and news. But I've got a very special guest with us today, Congressman Ruly of Ohio, the great state of Ohio. I've been there many many times. I got to tell you this is really America's belt right right here in the great state of Ohio. And Congressman Reuly has something that nobody else really has in Congress. He has a great understanding of what's happening in the markets and why because his family has owned a grocery store chain for the last one hundred years. Just can't beat the kind of information we're going to get from him. And we've seen what's happened, especially right now in the United States, with an administration that basically has lied to us over and over again, a media left media that has covered for them, and Kamala Harris with the most crazy statements that we could ever hear. I want you to take a listen to what Kamala Harris said about the effects of inflation as she tries to school us.
Speaker 3: Well, let's start with this. Prices have gone up, and families and individuals are dealing with the realities of that bread costs more, the gas costs more, and we have to understand what that means. That's about the cost of living going up. That's about having to stress and stretch limited resources. That's about a source of stress for families that is not only economic, but is on a daily level, something.
Speaker 4: That is a heavy weight to carry. And we know from the.
Speaker 3: History of this issue in the United States that when you see these prices go up, it has a direct impact on the quality of life for all people in our country.
Speaker 2: Well, if anybody knows anything about that, it's going to be Congressman really as he's watching what's happening in the great state of Ohio and across our nation. And I can tell you from my experience alone. I go to the grocery store. I'm not the kind of person that orders the groceries and doesn't know what the cost of those groceries are. I see it every single time I go to the grocery store. I see the increase in prices, the difficulty for so many families as they go and they try to make ends meet, living paycheck to paycheck. Let's talk to somebody who actually understands what is happening in our economy. Congressmen, really, thank you so much for being a part of the show today. Pretty sure you, Sarah, Yeah, it's great to be with you. Talk a little bit about your family grocery store, what that means, and what and what it's meant to be a part of this beautiful American economy, this fabric of America, I mean, especially in a capitalist society where we're able to compete and have so many choices.
Speaker 5: Well, we started in nineteen seventeen. My grandpa and his brothers did, and then there's four boys in my family. We were all raised to do all the jobs. I'm really a meat cutter by trade. We still do swaing beef we have three locations, about two hundred and twelve employees. I could do all the jobs in the store. Even though I was in the Ohio Senate and Congress, I'm still very much on the ground every weekend, I'm ringing register and waiting on the deli counter and taking care of my people.
Speaker 2: What have you noticed. What's the difference you've noticed since Biden Harris administration as compared to what we were seeing under the Trump administration. What is the biggest significant change you've seen in your stores.
Speaker 5: Well, I didn't have to go too far. I could just go to last Saturday, and I'm going to suggest so I'm going to be a challenge to all they hand the listeners out there when you go into the grocery store, I want you to constant tread on the people that are in line. Last week, last Saturday, there were four different women. I think they were either single moms or struggling moms. They had three or four kids with them and what they're doing. They used to buy English roast or they used to buy a Porterhouse, Now they're buying ground Beep and Hamburger Helper. They used to buy tide, now they're buying generic tide. They used to buy bounties. Now it's a generic and only that when they get to that, when they unload their entire shopping carts, they're usually like at eighty dollars and they're like, stop at eighty, but the build goes on there in twenty I'm like, I'm literally my heart's breaking. I have empathy. Most of the time I reach in my pocket, I'm paying for their groceries because it literally will bring you to tears. What is happening to the working class family of this country. Nobody is telling anybody. And she wants to do this price dolging. She has no idea.
Speaker 2: First price gauging. Price gauging, Congressman, remember it's price gauging. Kamala Harris is not gouging anymore, and now it's gauging. She's created a whole new term economics. I want to play that clip for you really quickly, and I'd like for you to respond to what she said here.
Speaker 3: As president, I will go after the bad actors and I will work to pass the first ever federal ban on price gauging on food.
Speaker 2: What does she mean by that? Who are the bad actors here?
Speaker 5: What language is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what language is that. I don't even know what that language is. I mean, most Americans don't understand at all what she is trying to say. All we do understand is that when we go to the grocery store, when we look at the surge in prices in this ridiculous biden economics. And you know what, I'm going to play the biden economics clip right here, because I think we need to put those together, because this is Bidenomics and price gauging, as Kamala Harris would say, ladies.
Speaker 3: And gentlemen and everyone else, that is called bidenomics. That is called bidenomics. And we are very we're out of Bidenomics. And as today's jobs numbers make clear, Bidenomics is working.
Speaker 2: It's not working. It's a lie, and they don't want us to believe our lying eyes. And I'm talking about when I go to the grocery store and I look at the price of milk, and I look at the price of eggs. But I still have choices. And this is important. You said it, congressman. Ruly, we have choices because we have selection, right, we can buy something for a cheaper price. We could buy the more expensive meat. We have that kind of competition. But if she believes in price controls, God help us, because we could end up like Venezuela.
Speaker 5: It's exactly what's going to happen. Sarah's God is my witness what will happen. In fact, I talked to one of my pctor Gamble Reps, which they're actually from Cincinnati, another Ohio company. They said, if they're making like a twenty four hours tide and they're on the for four ninety nine, and she says, hey, listen, I want you to keep it for four ninety nine for the rest of my administration. There's no way you could sustain that. The cost of product, the cost of oil, the cost of labor, the cost of insurance, the cost of everything is going to drive up over six dollars as soon as you start losing. When you have to sell something, you quit making the product.
Speaker 2: So the empty shelves, empty shelves right the.
Speaker 5: Trade Absolutely it's being there Cuba. I mean, can no one see this? The writing is clear day.
Speaker 2: And it's not just that the writing is as clear as day. It's that the media is covering for this administration. And I think what happens is when the American public doesn't have the right information. When they're hidden from the actual information that would give them the knowledge and the tools to vote the right people in office, they're left with lies. And when you're left with lies, you end up going to the ballot box and making the wrong choice.
Speaker 5: That's right, that's exactly right. And this is what they did with show, and they're doing it with her. I mean, you saw the interview the other night. It was embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely embarrassing. Let me tell you something, Congressman. My family, my mother and I talked about it at the top of the show. She was from Cuba and she came to the United States in the late nineteen sixties with the majority of her family. Some were left behind them are still in Cuba, and they lived under communist regime and they continue to live under that communist regime. Those that did not get out. And I can tell you this, people were hiding food in the backyard from neighbors that were there to spy for the Communist party. There was a black market where you bought meat on the black market because there's no meat in the grocery store. You had situations where people were literally starving to death. And we see that in Venezuela. I've seen it when I've been on the front lines of the border, whether I'm in the front line of the border in Guatemala on the border with Honduras and watching people cross over or coming into the United States. The families say the exact same thing, that the way the governments are being run in these socialist communist countries have starved their people to death and led to complete chaos. Is that your fear for our country?
Speaker 5: It is exactly what's going to happen. You know it's coming to a theater near you, guarantee it. And remember they want to replace family and they want to replace God with government. And that's where the real danger is. And it is system happening. This is done by design. And if it's not like people like you, Sarah, that's getting the voice out because you know the old saying, this is the most important election, it really is. You need to go out there. You need to start with him with number forty five president of company to book straight out all the way down.
Speaker 2: What are you going to do? What do you do? What are you going to do when you get into Congress right away? What's the first thing that you want to see happen.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm actually it was in a special election, so I'm in my third month and my buddy Jim Jordan put me on judiciary. So we are going to take it to the map.
Speaker 2: You're going to take it to the mat. You're going to take to the mat and to explain how the rest of the country can help you, Like for people listening to you right now, people in Ohio, what can they do? What can we do to help get you across that line and ensure that our nation is safe from I mean, I'm guessing the November election, is it right? We've got to put President Trump in office. But let's but let's look at what the real tangible things that we can do now in our own communities to sure that we are doing the right thing to bring those prices down or to put the right people in office that will be able to help us.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm going to make it real clear, and Jadie Vance is really spreading issues A good a friend of mine. He says, all you have to do is you have to tell ten friends. If everyone listening tells ten friends and they tell ten friends, the grass roots movement will explode. And you have to vote early. The most important thing is they laid out the rules. We have to follow their rules, unfortunately, and you have to get out there and you have to vote today. As soon as you're able to vote, you have to vote.
Speaker 2: That's it. Everybody who's out there, everybody who can vote early. You got to get out there and vote. If you sit on your couch, if you sit at home and you do not take action, we could lose. And you will lose. You will lose. This is the big deal. This is what I say all the time. I say it on my podcast. I say the most important thing is to realize how important you are, right Congressman, that each individual person in this nation is an important part of what makes our country so great. But only if we choose to fight it, only if we choose to get out there and do the right thing, and right now. That means voting in overwhelming numbers, voting in overwhelming numbers too big to rig. That was great. Thank you so much, Congressman for being a part of the Sean Handity Show with Sarah Carter. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 5: God bless you, Sarah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: God bless you too. I mean, here we go, folks. This is what we've got to do. We've got to get out there and we've got to vote. We've got to ensure that our nation survives. It will not survive. I promise you that. You know, my family said this very often to me when I was young. My mother would say it a lot, and then my aunts would tell me after my mom died that when things change, they change at a split second. That's how bad. So we're like the frog's slowly boiling, right, we don't realize what's happening around us until it's too late. You need to wake up. You need to realize what is happening around you. When we go to the grocery store, like Congressman Ruly said, and we see moms in line and they're crying, and they're trying to buy their groceries, and they're living paycheck to paycheck, and they've got to buy the cheapest meat, and they've got to buy the cheapest products. And then they see gas prices surging, and then you realize that you can't get your kids the right lunches for school, the healthiest lunches, and you look at this. Bidenomics does not work. It does not work, and not do they want Bidenomics, but they want to go a thousand miles a minute. Why a thousand miles a minute all the way to communism. Look at what's happening in Venezuela. I've been on the phone with sources in Venezuela and it's getting worse, and they're coming here. Let's put a stop to this. Let's stop this administration from taking our country into complete and utter chaos. Let's protect the founding principles of this country. This is Sarah Carter filling in for Sean Hannity. Make sure you follow me on truth at Sarah Carter Official, on ex at Sarah Carter DC, and on Instagram at s Carter DC. And please visit my website, Sarah Carter Well. You'll find all my latest clips, hits and articles.
Speaker 1: What can I say? You know, I have to jump in here for a minute. And Sarah's already rolling her eyes at me, which is her right to do.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: We believe in a free and I couldn't.
Speaker 2: Do this without Linda. I'm gonna be honest. Look, this is the greatest show I would listen to Sean. Even before I knew Sean, I was listening to Sean. My mom was listening to Sean. I loved Sean.
Speaker 4: He loves when people say my mom listens to you. It makes him feel really good.
Speaker 2: I know, well, you know what I was listening. I hate I'm aged here, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I would listen to Sean. It's the very beginning.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: They're like, oh, my grandparents think you're amazing. Can I get a picture with you? And he's like sure.
Speaker 2: It's like, what are you gonna do with that? You know, take it to your grandparents with you in the picture. We all know that sometimes when you say my grandparents love you, you just want to have that picture right, just so you could show it. And it's good. We want grandparents to love us. But look, we're fighting for this nation, Linda. We're fighting for a country. We're fighting for the future of this nation and against a radical left agenda that is taking our country into a direction where we may not be a salvage her. And that's why we have people on like Congressman Ruley. That's why we have Jerry Torres, who understands, you know, where the American people are, how the American people feel served in the military and want to do their best to protect this nation from those radical leftists that want to destroy us, and we do too. We want to do that too, and that's the reason why you know. I've got the Sarah Carter Show, our podcast, which is amazing and it's been so great. I love working with Linda McLaughlin on that and Blair. And we also have the new Sundays with Sarah series and that's on X. We'd love for you to join us there and we're going to have our new X show and that's very exciting. We're going to bring you real people with real answers that are fighting for you. And I want you to remember this one thing. I want you to you know, when you follow me on truth at Sarah Carterficial X on Sarah Carter DC, Instagram Ones Carter d C. I read everything you guys got, I read everything you send me. But I want you to remember this as we as we start to wrap this up. You are the mo most important person you are, because without you, we will not be able to get our country back. If you don't get off the couch, if you don't vote, if you don't stand up and demand your lawmakers do the right thing, we will not get our country to where it needs to be. Those founding principles they have changed everything for us only if we fight for it, and we got to keep fighting for it, We'll be right back. Hey, and this is Sarah Carter in for my good friend Sean Hannity. Please make sure you're subscribed to me at the Sarah Carter Show on your favorite podcast app. We really love it and appreciate it. Every Sunday. We post the podcast on x A Sunday's with Sarah series and follow me on truth at Sarah Carter Official, on ex at Sarah Carter DC, and on Instagram at s Carter DC. And folks, please visit my website. I got so much going on Sarah Acarter dot com. That's Sarah Acarter dot com without an H, without an H, where you'll find all my latest clips, hits, articles and news news that will save.
Speaker 4: It's it's actually without an agent with an extra A.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's really weird.
Speaker 4: So you know, she makes it super fun.
Speaker 1: She's like, hey, my name is spelled without the age, but add an extra A for you know, what is my middle name?
Speaker 2: What is your middle name? And oh and with an E, which is really weird too.
Speaker 4: Could you knock it off with all the things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just stop it off without an age with an E. It's like she just drop the h ad put an E. Make a ride. It's yeah, make a left, Yeah, make a left, make a right. I mean, nobody knows what they're doing when they come. But you know what if this is what car is missing, Yeah, this is what my car was stolen and it's driving around Wave of Laredo. Now I haven't figured out if that's actually the car or if they found the tile and they're just trying to mess with me.
Speaker 4: So can I just tell the backstory to this?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Sarah and I talk all the time daily, morning, noon, and night. So she's like, I was like, dude, we are you?
Speaker 4: I can't you know? You're not where you're supposed to be right now. She's like, girl, I'm not where I'm supposed to be.
Speaker 2: A no, there's my car.
Speaker 4: She's like, I can't find my car.
Speaker 1: My car is missing. And I'm like, bro, are you kidding right now? And it was like, no, man, somebody took here's the problem.
Speaker 2: They knew. I bought the car to work on the border, right because I bought that truck with the purpose of using it for all of my border reporting and all of my border work. I bought it. I thought, yes, I've got a truck. Finally, it's good. It's great. I'm gonna be able to hit the tundra, yeah literally and be safe. And instead they're like the cartels, keep walking girl. Yeah no, Instead the cartels drove four miles in at two point fifty eight in the morning, because that's when my tile, by the way, Tile said they left. None of my dumb dogs woke up. I don't even know what. We had a video camera. It didn't even show the guy's taking the car. They somehow they jammed it. Yeah, no, seriously. It showed me at night arriving home with the kids. Showed me arriving home with the kids, and then at about six am there was a moth and it flew by the camera, and then that was it.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: We saw the moth, We saw me. We did not see the cartels. The truck disappeared. I know it didn't go to space and it wasn't taken by an alien only because I've got a tile and it's driving around Neuiva, Laredo, right now.
Speaker 1: It's sitting in the back of someone else's car and the tiles getting a free right and the car has been dismantled.
Speaker 2: But how how ironic is this the person that covers the border twenty years of my life, they take my truck and now they're using it for criminal operations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is what is and this is the problem. This is like life imitating art. Right, So it's like you're out there, you're doing the reporting, you're on the ground, and this is this is what we've been saying in the audience all day. And I feel, you know, I'm very blessed because you know, you're one of my closest friends. But I get to actually tell people like this girl's real deal. Man, Like you've been on the border, you've been at the West Bank, you've been in Afghanistan. You got all kinds of awards and accolades, but like you're like, USh, you're.
Speaker 4: A victim too.
Speaker 2: I'm a victim.
Speaker 4: I'm yes, this is.
Speaker 2: A joke, but everywhere everywhere I go, I feel like I'm a victim. You know what's funny you mentioned that people will say, oh, you covered the war in Afghanistan. I didn't know you were there, you did that. I didn't know you were in Iraq. I didn't know you went, you know, to Central America and did this, or you were just there. And I think it's because I started out as a print journalist. Yeah, so a lot of people knew me from when I was a print journalist. And I would be on the border, you know, the southern border, and I remember twenty years ago talking about how dangerous this southern border was and about the fact that, you know, terrorists and organizations like al Qaeda later on Islamic State has belahamus that they were all eyeing our southern border. And I remember the US government people would come after me and they would say, oh, she's an alarmist. You're an alarmist. I'm sorry, that's a conspiracy theory, even to the point where Kamala Harris laughed at President Trump when he would talk about it being a problem. And now we know, and we've always known, and our US intelligence has always known, even if they didn't admit to it, that that border is an open wide space for terrorism for adversaries of the United States, whether that's China, whether that's Russia. And that's the reason why I did it, Linda. I mean, look, when I left the border and I went to cover the war in Afghanistan and in Iraq. When I did that, I did that because I really believe that I was going to give the information I still do to the American people so that they would make the best choices to protect our nation, especially after September of it and what we saw in our country, because it wasn't just about September eleventh and the loss of life in New York and the loss of life at the Pentagon, which was so great and so overwhelming, and it turned our country around that it turned our country around for over twenty years. I mean, all the people that died in Iraq, all the people that died in Afghanistan, my husband who lost his eyes in eastern Afghanistan, are friends of ours who never returned home. Who's last the last breath of life that they took was on a rooftop, My friend Brian in Afghanistan, on a rooftop steering at the barrel of a gun of it of a terrorist.
Speaker 1: Right And the problem is that terrorist. And I'm so sorry for his loss and for that person's family, you know, because the problem is first of all, we have a nation who's I just feel like they're all suffering from add you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: They cannot they focused.
Speaker 1: There's so much news, there's so much sadness, there's so much wrong right, and then we're trying to get them to focus, and they can't because there's just they're overwhelmed. And the problem is is you go to places like you have right. So, anybody who's traveled extensively will tell you that America is the most wonderful place.
Speaker 4: To live in the world.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, But here's the deal. When you come here, you don't get to bring all your bs with you. You leave that at the door. Okay, So we treat people here with fairness and equalness and not equity.
Speaker 4: Equality.
Speaker 1: It's a big difference. And I just want to be very clear about that. And so you come in, you get the same shot anybody else does.
Speaker 2: As long as you come in legally.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because go ahead, please don't.
Speaker 2: Know because everybody has to be represented.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: If you come into a nation illegally, then you don't have any rights you can be taken advantage of. And that's what we're seeing with the children, especially when our government has lost over three hundred thousand of these undocumented unaccompanied miners that have come into our country, two hundred and ninety one thousand don't even have a court date, another thirty two thousand completely gone right. But we also have our children, and they're dying. They're dying of fentanyl poisoning. There's a proxy war against us by our adversaries when you have China supplying Mexican card tells with precursor chemicals, and those chemicals are poisoning and killing our children. Nobody expects to take you one percoset or a xanax, or buy something off the street and then instantaneously die. Nobody expects to lose their child like that. And so we have parents who are like, I had no idea this was going on. I had no idea my child could lose their life. But we have an administration whose policy was an open border policy. This is not a failed policy. This is exactly what they wanted. They wanted open border policy, and that open border policy is destroying our nation. It's destroying the fabric of our country. It is being utilized by our adversaries. So you know what the biggest middleman for the cartels is the United States government. And I would say the biggest trafficking organization is the United States government right now. And that's what's so sad, and the most radical and progressive government right now. That's why this election in November is the most important election in modern American political history right now, this election.
Speaker 1: And let's ask the question, why doesn't Merrick Garland want us to be able to have questions if we see fraud, if we see something weird. Why does Joyce Benson not want us to be able to ask questions if we see something fraudulent. Why are our elected electors being told that they will be come We're going to come after you if you question something that you see on election day. Don't we want everything to be fair, honest and open. No, we don't.
Speaker 2: We don't want we don't if we're not saying election integrity is the most important value that we have right now, and there we have them. Let me tell you something, Linda, Please tell you something about a girl that was in Afghanistan covering the war. The most important thing the United States government was doing during certain periods of time that I was there, especially when the elections were in play, was to ensure the integrity of the afghan election. So why is the US more concerned about the integrity of the Afghanistan election, which, by the way, they abandoned then the elections here in the United States? Why is that such a no, no, we can't talk about that issue. And by the way, why do we have a Department of Justice? And you just brought it up. It's the most important thing. The buck stops at the DOJ. The buck stops at the DOJ. Yet we had people head of the CIA, John Brennan, James Clapper with the NSA, James Comy with the FBI. They all worked and they continue and people within the bureaucracy continue to run a disinformation campaign against President Trump and anyone who supports him. And none of them have ever paid the price for any of it. In fact, Andy McCabe, who almost paid the price, got all of his money back his retirement. He's fine in Dandy and he's now talking on other you know, A network stations being paid a lot of kaboodles of money for what for going and for fake news, And nobody ever returned their pulitzers the Russia hoak story. Where's the pulitzers return your Pulitzers because it was all lies. The Christopher Steele dossier was a lie. And this is the sad thing. So the American people keep hearing lies and they're just wondering, like, what's going on here?
Speaker 4: Well, what is it? If you tell a lie enough times, that starts to be the truth?
Speaker 1: Right, And that's you know, right. Both of those things are pretty scary. And I think at the end of.
Speaker 2: The day, deny everything, nye everything, right, how much do you have to lose?
Speaker 5: Right? How much?
Speaker 2: Well, no one's holding them accountable. They've got nothing to lose, Okay.
Speaker 1: If they're culpable and they're caught, and then we find out Garland's in on it, Kamala is in on it, right, all these senators are in on it. Because we got scum on both sides. This isn't a Republican Democrat issue. This is an elitist government versus the people issue.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely right, And these are elitists and they.
Speaker 4: Don't believe so we can call that out. We got a problem.
Speaker 2: Well, you're right, and we're calling it out right here right now on the Sean Hannity Show. That's right, we're calling it out because they are elitists, and they don't care about the working class man and woman that has to go to the grocery store, like we talked about earlier with the congressman that has to spend their paycheck at the grocery store, living paycheck to paycheck and wondering if they're going to make it next month, wondering if they're going to be able to pay make their car payment, wondering if I'll ever get my car back from Neuva Loloredo. Sorry, I had to segue to that because I just can't get it out of my head right now that the cartels are driving around in my car. I swear to you, if we get my car back and I find out there's been any crimes committed in that car, I will not keep it. I promise you that I will trade that car in. But I want, you know, I want to trade in this administration. That's what I want to do. I want to trade this administration.
Speaker 1: Well, can we be clear for one second, we haven't seen Joe Biden since stuff.
Speaker 2: We don't even know who's running the car.
Speaker 1: I don't know who is running the White House right now, And for some reason, this ad hoc Kamala. Everybody's like she is the change. I'm like, she's not the change. She is the same. She's been in the White House for three years and then you got walls up there walking around.
Speaker 4: I'm like, this guy, forget about it.
Speaker 1: He's like, ah, the reason that I said that I carried a gun and I was on the battlefield was because of grammar. I'm what, bro, Can you do me a favor and just stop? Just say I'm sorry, I lied, I apologize, I'll try.
Speaker 4: Not to do that again.
Speaker 2: No, and stead he blames it on his grammar. Dude, I have never heard of such a stupid excuse. But the sad reac is that you've got a leftist media that is backing them. Right.
Speaker 1: You got Dana Bash sitting there smiling pretty and saying, so Comela, missus, vice president.
Speaker 4: Shut up, do your job. Ask the real question. Don't you have kids?
Speaker 1: Don't you have people in your life that you care about that you're afraid are going to be affected by a tyrannical government?
Speaker 4: Do you not understand the writing on the wall?
Speaker 2: I don't know if the American public actually realizes how serious of a crisis we are.
Speaker 4: Oh, the American public does, but they're shutting them down.
Speaker 2: Which to that right, which, by the way, which they want to shut down on X, which they want to shut down on all social media. They don't want us talking to each other, which is the reason why they wanted us shut down. Even during COVID, they didn't even want us to go to church. They didn't want us to talk to one another. They are so happy if we just live in our little boxes, inside our houses and never communicate with anybody, kind of like kind of like Afghanistan living in a klot. They just want you to live there atle in a little home and and listen to them dish out their lives and all of their exaggerations on us.
Speaker 1: Well, think about it this way, right, So I know we have to go to commercial, So I want to wrap this up really quickly. But if you think about Donald Trump, if you think about Elon Musk, these were people that were loved by the media, they were loved by the left, and the second that they started to say, hmmm, that smells weird, I don't know if I like that. And now you've got Mark Zuckerberg kind of doing it. I think his is more of a cya than anything else.
Speaker 2: Oh, definitely a cya. I think that he I think that he knows he's writing on the wall. Yeah, right, stuck between a rock and a hard place, you know.
Speaker 1: But I mean, now you've got American children and buses getting hijacked. You have people that are walking down the street getting hit by Venezuelan motorists. Don't belong here and they're dead. At what point, to Elon Musks, point.
Speaker 4: Is enough enough?
Speaker 2: How? When is enough enough?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 2: And we don't know who these people are. They have not been properly vetted. They are living in our country, they are living among us, and we are the only future for this nation only if we act on it. We go to the ballot box and we vote. That is why each one of you is so important. And that's why Loden tier Ryan, go volunteer, Go observe.
Speaker 1: You know what, Me and my husband, we're local observers. We're going to Philadelphia. Absolutely can't wait to see how you vote, Philly.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for you to walk out there. You know, are you gonna carry your camera and just like hey, I'm observing, I'm gonna do that too, you know what, Marty and I will observe.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: I will see for Marty there you go. You know what I will. I will just place Marty right there. He's gonna look intimidating.
Speaker 1: He can identify as someone who's seeing at that moment while the right seventeenth vote.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Marty will love this too. I love you, Marty. Hey, everybody, I can't believe it's the end of show. This went by so fast. I mean three hours went by just like that. You and I are going to be the future of this great nation.
Speaker 4: Folks.
Speaker 2: Come November, it's gonna be up to each and every one of us, every one of you, to save our country from this tyrannical leftist regime that wants to destroy our country. I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am to fill in today for Sean Hannity is a great and a great person. And look, this is the platform where we can talk to one another. Nobody's going to hide the truth from you here. This is a show that's going to deliver you the truth and bring you the people that are going to deliver you the truth. That's what's most important right now, folks, don't forget. Please make sure you're subscribe to the Sarah Carter Show on your favorite podcast app. We really appreciate it. Every Sunday, we post the podcast on X for our Sundays with Sarah series. Follow me on truth at Sarah Carter Official and on X at Sarah Carter DC and on Instagram at s Carter DC, and please visit my website, Sarah without an Hacarter dot com, where you can find all my latest clips and hits. Again, thank you so much for being with us today. I can't wait to see you guys online. God bless you all