Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of Peak tread Moji. I am Jack. That is miles and new emoji just drop yep, and yeah, we're asking the question are we hitting? Do we need more emoji? I think we need more and more.
Speaker 2: This is the big stars of this year's emoji pack or a new new emoji pack.
Speaker 1: Drop it's past.
Speaker 2: I don't know this one. This, this is not that loud. This is so the stars of this one.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling every square inch of my skin right now.
Speaker 2: Smiley face, smiley face shaking their head. No, smiley face nodding up and down. Yes, And do you say how do they How do you know it's motion because the little motion lines there's a little cartoon wooshes coming from the head and a.
Speaker 1: Phoenix, phoenix.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, that's that's good imagery, you know, I guess for like sort of rebirth kind of vibes. Then a lime wedge, lime wedge, a brown mushroom.
Speaker 1: Right, chain link, chain link breaking, break breaking breaking, chain break that one. I feel like I like that. I like that visually, you know what I mean? Breaking the shape break good. I feel like chain could have been stronger looking chain. It's a very loose it's a very kind of delicate looking chain. So it almost looks like an accident happening on a playground more than like we've broken through there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, you're right that that does look very much like your standard swing chain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a swing chain. It's not a like chains that bind us.
Speaker 2: Right, So it's not about it's not about liberation or you know, removing yourself from a bad situation. It's about a terrible liberation. Yeah, a terrible accident has occurred at the avoidable accident at the park. This necklace just broke. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And so some like other icons for like two parents with a kid, one parent with two kids, one parent, one kid, two parents, two kids. And then the other thing is I think the actual thing that I think is maybe interesting is the directional movement sort of like because you're there these emojis of like people walking in a direction or in like a motorized wheelchair or like jogging whatever, and they're all going to the left and now to play Kate the Republicans, they've put an entire set now where they're moving.
Speaker 1: To the right. O K me man, I never moved to the left. I'm always running walking, you know, jogging, sprinting, doing a weird like wide leg thing that makes it look like I'm walking on the moon. Always to the left, so yeah, to the left, to the right, to the right. The big star, I think is the head shake, head nod, and but they've chosen to give it the smiling eyes. Yeah, like closed eyes that are smiling and like clo like mouth that is smiling, which is I associate with the perverted drooling face for some reason, you know, the perverted drooling emoji. Sure like that, that's who it looks like. That same guy who's always pervertedly drooling is now shaking his head no or yes on the at least on the emojipedia.
Speaker 2: Is mixing alcohol with benzo diazepines and advise or literally nodding off. They're like noding Why the eyes got to be closed, you know, don't know, don't know, but yeah, I mean like gone or the days when we're like.
Speaker 1: We need an avocado, goddamn it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, and now we're like we need a phoenix, a red phoenix, please please.
Speaker 1: We need a mushroom, but not a Mario Brothers mushroom. Like a baking shaitaki mushroom. I think that is actually good that we have a baking shittaki mushroom now, because the other ones look poisonous, like we needed a non poisonous mushroom. Is there one?
Speaker 2: I mean, I remember there were a few things that I thought were like this one that the pinched hand.
Speaker 1: That was perfect. Then I really wish they had one that was like someone dunking, like really good, like a shack dunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just something that felt like, you know, you're getting yammered bro with this one, just because then you could just post that be like, oh, yeah, I just dunked on this fall.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. I believe they don't have a dunking like well, and you could have like multiple you could have just a regular dunk dunking on someone, you.
Speaker 2: Know, someone in mid euro step anything. Just more basketball, more hooping please.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyways, it's a I think we've we've hit peak. There's only for someone dribbling. There is someone dribbling. Yeah, they got people dribbling. They look like they know how to hoop. No, they are at the ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, like when somebody just dribbles with the ball way out in front of them because they can't control the ball.
Speaker 1: That's what it was like when it's like, oh, this person who was cast as like basketball high school basketball star is actually a twenty eight year old who's never picked up a basketball before.
Speaker 2: Or the episode of the Office, or they're playing basketball in the warehouse and then Michael picks Stanley because he's racist and he thinks the black guy can play basketball and he starts dribbling and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, what the fuck is going on with this dude? All right, uh, let's check him out. We just like to check them with down Trump legal money problem.
Speaker 2: Check with money leaguee. Yeah, it's bad, it's bad. But also here's the other question.
Speaker 1: Are his legal problems affecting his support?
Speaker 2: Maybe do they? Probably not electorally, I don't know. It's hard to tell. But look, there were two more primaries yesterday. Are there more prim Sorry, there are a few more primaries yesterday, and good it's a good time to see just how turned off both Democrats and Republicans are by their respective candidates. Joe Biden has been like losing around ten percent of primary voters.
Speaker 1: You know, he's likest voters right, Yeah, against anyone really.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like exactly, and you know, I think it's a lot of I think mostly to do with just dis people disgusted by his policies around arming Israel and obviously acting like they are defending themselves. And then on Trumps side, the numbers are a little bit bleaker. He's on average losing about twenty percent of the vote from Republican primary voters. Like in Florida, his favorite state, he just took a little bit over eighty one percent of the votes. Hailey took fourteen percent. Desantus even got a couple of points. The man isn't even fucking he bowed out. Yeah, and look when you compare that to the ninety four percent he got in twenty twenty, a little bit different. But also that's again he was just also he was the accompany president, he was in office. But then you look, Ohio seventy nine percent of the vote Trump got, Hailey got fourteen percent, Kansas seventy five percent of the vote Trump got, Hailey got sixteen Arizona he only got eighty percent of the vote. Yeah, so these are I mean, like again, this isn't some prediction set in stone, but at least gives an idea of like where voters are currently because this isn't I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry Arizona, Harry, we should take it over because it looks like eighty percent of the vote is in and he had seventy seven. Oh yeah, yeah, I don't know. Do we know if it came if the rest of the vote came in, Aaron, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Gives a shit, it's uh, let's see what's in right now. Yeah, it's still around eighty percent anyway, but yeah, and that's a big swing state. But I think I don't know, Like the people have said in polling that if he is convicted, if he's convicted, that would probably affect their support, But I don't know. It could also just be the fact that he also is starting to look so vulnerable financially that maybe the brand is suffering a little bit. Not then him as like a candidate, but just more people like the perception of the Trump brand.
Speaker 1: It seems like it could start to affect the vibes, which he is a he's very much a ViBe's candidate, like where he's just going up there and even though the words that are coming out of his mouth don't really cohere in two sentences or a paragraph like he still has that same devil may care energy that people seem to respond to. But if he starts, you know, the most important thing to him, as we've talked about, like Spy magazine used to do a thing where they would send all the millionaires in New York checks for increasingly smaller amounts of money to see who would cash them. And the only millionaire who cashed it all the way down to twenty five cents was Donald Trump. Yeah, money is the most important thing to him. So I could see this fucking with the vibes well a little bit, and you do hate to see.
Speaker 2: That, mar Oh, I I hate I mean I love it because I feel like that's the only way we can experience any kind of karmic you know, outcome for Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: And I am trying out this new thing where when I love something I said and I just want to know how to how does that work for you?
Speaker 2: I've been ignoring it pretty intentionally to try to not have to arnimulate my motter.
Speaker 1: Dec you know what I think if you're ignoring it.
Speaker 2: God, the shittiest kind of ASMR you could ever hope for, creepy middle aged guy going.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's who's creepy middle aged? Who's middle aged? I'm creepy. Yeah. Also, I gotta say that the story really drives home how stupid my brain is because of how big of a difference I had given to Florida eighty one percent. I mean that's still a lot in Ohio seventy nine percent. Damn man, he's a memorrhaging support.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Well, it's that difference going to be in a sea. You're like, yeah, yeah, bro is the same as a sea as a fucking loser. But like, the debth thing does seem to be a real problem, as we talked about on True Social He's just screaming about it NonStop, and apparently now like his the reporting and CNN was that he's quote panicked and while right now his last sort of ditch effort is asking for the court to stay the judgment against him. We'll see what happens there. Not really sure, but his team is essentially or not essentially allegedly been offering properties to wealthy donors in the hopes that they can scrounge together some pennies here and maybe be like do like a sweetheart.
Speaker 1: Thing, Like hey, man, when'd you pay and then maybe we can get it back from you, like at a different ray whatever, we'll see His people have come out and be like, it's all bullshit.
Speaker 2: He's not bothered by this at all at all at all, so just just shut up about it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, did you just glitch out there at all at all at all? Would you like some more? Yes? PEPSI, thank you.
Speaker 2: But the other thing is that we've learned is that he is apparently against the idea of filing for bankruptcy, and that's probably because he will complicate his campaign a bit if he files for bankruptcy.
Speaker 1: Complicated from the perspective of looking like a loser or and.
Speaker 2: I think money might be used, what funds he has that he could suddenly use because the thing is like this will have a down ballot effect, especially now that his daughter in law is in the r n C. And all the money will probably mostly be funneled up to the president and not down ballot candidates.
Speaker 1: So this this could be a small light light at the end of the shitty tunnel.
Speaker 2: But I don't know this is, but it is clear that he is not happy about this at all, and even like when all at all at all at all. And if he even tries to get like money based on like some of his assets, the problem is they would.
Speaker 1: Probably need to be appraised.
Speaker 2: And we know about his witch and tricky fucking appraisals, So I think he doesn't even want to go down that's most valuable property, and not to mention like the more like they're mortgage. There's all kinds of other complexities financially with these properties.
Speaker 1: But at the very least he is.
Speaker 2: Panicked, and we shall see what the stress does to his very healthy body.
Speaker 1: This is the number one golf course in all of the Milky Way, and everybody loves it. So this is an adventure. Golf was built on a parking lot that you owned. You're just like, you can't just keep Did you fart on the windmill or something? There's what's that stain? Anyway, yahoo is has requested to speak with the Senate Democratic Caucus and majority leader Senator Chuck Schumer has denied his request. Schumer is like kind of getting.
Speaker 2: Spicy over here, and I mean slightly pivoting more to a humane response to what is happening in Gaza by being like, oh boy, this is bad and saying that, you know, because he last week he came out being like, yeah, I think Israel needs new elections, man, because this ain't it. He just it's no, this is not a good look for them, This is not good for their own safety. And you're like, oh, I'm sorry, are you a Are you one of these anti Semitic leftists I've.
Speaker 1: Heard about on the mainstream news talking about ceasefires.
Speaker 2: But yeah, apparently Nan Yahoo is a bit concerned with the fact that the support is apparently, I guess from his perspective beginning to fracture in the United States.
Speaker 1: He tried.
Speaker 2: He did speak with the Republicans separately, like on a zoom call. But again, I mean.
Speaker 1: This is all.
Speaker 2: This is all because everything is looking terrible, like you know, the this like the attack on rafa Is. You know that he was telling people like yeah, to go to the north Man where you get like or maybe that's where some people will be displaced. And now it's like, no, we're going to attack there and people are going to die. And we're still seeing that there is a lack of aid moving. It's still being blocked. There was someone in Gaza that was killed that was in charge of like from the Palestinian side of making sure that aid was actually coming into the country. Yeah, so it's all just it's it's it doesn't get better. And not to mention, remember that International Court of Justice ruling that said they had to stop just knock it off.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not not really much happening with that or the US really stepping in to try and uh minimize like what's happening. So uh yeah, it looks like, at least from maybe Nanyahu's perspective, he thinks he's losing his grip on support for this, you know, genocidal streak that he's on right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean Biden just met with him and uh, you know about Rafa, and he was like, FuG off. Yeah, He's like I'm doing it, yeah, red line. Yeah yeah, and I.
Speaker 2: Know and and and Biden is kind of like feels like fucking Red's dad and Friday when he tries to get the bike back from Debo and he's like, oh, you want some too, old man, and he's like no, and just walk right off, right.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we shall see, we shall see. Let's take a quick break, we'll be right back, and we're back. We're back, and let's see the Willy Wonka inspired event organizer has said his life is ruined. Oh well, let's hear it from Let's there's already a fucking documentary if y'all want to look.
Speaker 2: There's a forty five minute documentary up on YouTube that Channel five in England made. It's called Wonka the Scandal that rocked Britain and I don't know if it's a legal rip, but it's on YouTube and I saw it. And here's a clip of the organizer of that saying, I'm so embarrassed. I'm humiliated by what happened. Here he is sheddingish accent Panillo tears.
Speaker 3: Because of ethen that had happened. Run into my pertl life. I have lost.
Speaker 1: Dramatic past, dramatic past, dramatic.
Speaker 3: Bust, my friends, lost love of my life. Damn the face of all evil.
Speaker 1: He wiped his existence.
Speaker 2: The case and he goes on, I was made to look like I mean, dude, that was We saw it, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a lot of people saw that. Not gonna lie. A lot of people fucking caught that one.
Speaker 2: My man, uh and your pants fully came down in front of everyone, in front of the whole class.
Speaker 1: We saw it and we saw your power Ranger underwear. Okay, and and they are cool, and I'm asking you where can I and do they come in five packs? I only like it to buy them an odd number packs. He kept like.
Speaker 2: Apparently like leaning on this thing, and like, man, if I just got a smaller venue and the projection equipment came in, I would have had it would have been.
Speaker 1: Exactly how I marketed it. The really what kind of projection mapping shit we're gonna do? Because we saw that empty ass warehouse there was the problem, among other things, is that it is completely evident you have like black curtains up, but it's completely evident that you are in an empty warehouse like the whole time, with like three little like plastic sculpture things that are only like there's one chocolate bar, but the other one is just like a like look like Fisher Price toys. What about that box of spoons? Yeah, that box of spoons was pretty lit and the kids are pretty excited. I have like, since how much move for your box of spoons? Well, Daddy, like she would have been like, give me the out of here. The spoiled girl from Willy Wonka, since I don't know Wonka is just like in the zeitgeist because the movie came out. But uh, the original movie is trending in kindergarten and first grade at my kids' school, and so we recently watched it and it's a blast. It's I didn't realize how much it is, like it has the plot structure of a slasher film. But you know, nonetheless, my kids really responded to it like that. They were just you know, like they still listen to the music that comes on the oppa songs are always sung right after someone died, and so they'll listen to the song and then asked me to describe once again, like how that kid died that version of the TV Mike TV's death is weird. It they got kind of worse and worse unfortunately, but uh, it really like drove home the magic of when that door opens and you are in that little like meadow where everything's made of candy. Like my kids keep like talking about that, asking me if it's real, even if I told him it's not, no to like talk about. Okay, what what would you if you could have that an edible meadow made of you know, food, what would it be?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: One of my kids like, oh, ship, what if it was like sushi? That would be go on? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, be a little fucked up though, like gross man, but two hours into a summer day you're like, yeah, dude, we gotta get out of here.
Speaker 1: Flies everywhere, Yeah, with a with a river of soy sauce. But so it just drove home, like how like what the expectations of those children were going into that place? What was delivered is fuck truly fucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so don't it's hard, Like, don't you can't promise like something that is like as vivid as an acid trip to kids, that there's a real life version of that, because that ain't it. I remember even like seeing I remember being disappointed in The Simpsons World when it first opened at Universal Studios, Hollywood, bro, I love this and was like, Yo.
Speaker 1: This ship is fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: But again, it's because our expectations are so much higher than what can be delivered.
Speaker 1: But yeah, hey, hey, at least this guy's life is ruined exactly so we can all feel better about that. I uh, was his the love of his life? The woman the bartender dressed doesn't no, No, that was an actress who Yeah, I was kind of shipping them. I don't know why. A lot of people were.
Speaker 2: I was, Yeah, yeah, a lot of people were shipping him and the Wonk of the actual Wonka guy too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's all kinds of stuff. Yeah. The also, just speaking of plot structure, I finally saw Done two, and I'm not gonna get two into it because I think people are still seeing that film. But like in retrospect, the balls of them putting Doune one out is kind of stagger Like in retrospect, the whole movie happens. It's it's one long movie, and the whole ass movie happens in Done too, right right, Yeah, it's kind of exposition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really like Dune exposition and Doom too.
Speaker 1: It's wild. I mean Done one in retrospect, probably more fun to watch now that Done two has happened. But yeah, a good time at the movies, I will say. Yeah. All right, those are some of the things that are trending all this Wednesday, March twentieth, We are back tomorrow with another one of the very faces on Mount Zeitemore, man all the way from New Zealand. Yeah, kiwe time. You'll have to figure out who that is. On her. You know, we have very a lot of we guests on but yeah, that's wow. You might remember this friendly voice until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourselves, get the vaccine, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we will talk to you all tomorrow. Bite bite