Speaker 1: Right news round up in Information Overload Hour. Here's are toll free telephone Nuber. It's eight hundred and nine four one Shawn if you want to join us. Back to our top story of the day, and that is the Iranian talks fell flat. The Iranians are absolutely mind numb and they're just the dumbest people on the face of the earth. At least those people that are in charge. Got to feel bad for the Iranian people because they just suffer as a result of, you know, this radical regime that has been in power for forty seven years, and even going into a President Trump said regardless of how the talks go with Iran, we're going to win.
Speaker 2: And he's right about that.
Speaker 1: Let me play the President announcing the blockade against Iran. After these these marathon talks. I have a hard time understanding why this thing even took twenty one hours. The President had six very specific demands of the Iranians and they come in with four ridiculous demands. And it should have been the answers, no, either you accept these, you have howard him say yes, and then either they take it or they and accept it, or they get what's coming, and what's coming is coming period. Anyway, here's the President announcing the blockade against the rent.
Speaker 3: Well, we're going to be blockading. It'll take a little while, but it'll be effective pretty soon. We didn't get there on the important issue. They want to have nuclear weapons. They're not going to have nuclear weapons. I've been saying that for thirty years. I would never allow that to happen before I was in politics. And that country will not have nuclear weapons. Most countries shouldn't be allowed to have, but that country.
Speaker 4: Will not have nuclear weapons.
Speaker 5: But we had a.
Speaker 3: Very intensive negotiation, and toward the end it got very friendly, and we got just about every point we needed except for the fact that they refused to give up their nuclear ambition. And that's the only point, frankly to me, that was the most important point by far.
Speaker 1: Now the President expanded on that, not just not just the blockade that you know in these said this before. They don't have any cards, and the idea that they think they're going to get away with extorting the entire world is just not going to work. By by them thinking that they're going to mind the straight of horror moves, they're not going to mind the straight of horror moves. We've already created two passage lanes. As we speak, the President is, you know, saying here, they don't have cards, and it's not going to work because we're going to open the straight of Horror moves to some traffic and if the Iranians dare try to interrupt that, they're just going to be obliterated. Further, here's what the president said.
Speaker 3: Well, they reacted. You know, it was very interesting. It started off week. They were they came in like they had the cards, but they don't have the cards. Their army is, their whole military is obliterated. The whole place is obliterated. And you know, as you know, levels of leaders are gone, they're literally gone. Comatie's gone, the whole thing is gone, The whole place is gone. They have one thing that they can do. They can say, well, gee, we're going to put a mine someplace in the just the mind. We'll drop one mind, two.
Speaker 6: Minds, ten minds, and.
Speaker 3: That will If you have a ship that costs a billion dollars, you say, well, you know, I prefer not getting whacked by a mind losing my ship. Were damaging it badly at least, and so that's a little bit of a thing that they can do that it's a military might, and military power don't do it. But you know it's extortion and they're extorting the world.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The President added one point, and that is the price of oil and gas could be a little bit higher, meaning from where it was before, not after. But anyway, here do we and all of this, we have Tim Stewarts with us. He is the president of US Oil and Gas UH and Daniel Turner, founder executive director of the Power of the Future and national nonprofit. By the way, Tim, I saw your organization took a shot at somebody as it relates to gas prices in California, and you said, no, the straight ord moves is not the cause of high gas prices in California. And I was like, there goes your organization again. You just keep telling it straight and they don't like it.
Speaker 6: No, they don't.
Speaker 7: And I'm glad that we're able to do it because that's you know, you got to get the story out. That was a real connor from California. And frankly, it's nice to be able to school these members of Congress from time to time because they have the advantage of being able to say something then move on and know they ever calls them on their bs.
Speaker 6: So it was a good weekend, Sean.
Speaker 5: It's good to be with you, all right.
Speaker 1: Let me let me start with the news as it relates to oil. Oil market researcher Rory Johnston pointed out over the weekend, dozens of very empty, large crude carriers are moving towards the US Gulf Coast. That means they're going to do pickups in other places. If you look at for example, correct me if I'm wrong, eighty percent of the twenty million barrels of oil per day that goes through the Strait of Poormuz, the vast majority of it has been replaced via the sud pre war surplus, the oil that the Iranians who are allowing to go to China, Indian safe passage and so on and so forth, and alternative roots and methods of getting oil around the world.
Speaker 2: Is that accurate?
Speaker 7: It is, you know, and crude will inevitably flow, That's just how it is. And events like this have aitendency to sort of reorder the distribution supply chain networks that choke point for about twenty million barrels a day. Like it says twenty percent of the global production. This blockade is really interesting because ultimately it's going to hurt the Uranians and the Chinese more than anybody. The Ranians are making four hundred and thirty five million dollars four hundred and thirty five million dollars a day. That's their economic damage. That's between lost exports and disrupted imports. It's thirteen billion a month. All that's going to China, and so China all of a sudden has lost its discounted crude premium that they had as an advantage for they have or the rest of the manufacturing global economy. They were happily buying that discounted crude. Now they're still entertain It's kind of nice to see him suddenly the man unimpeded shipping through them through the strait. It was like where you've been for the last six weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me let me get your take, Daniel Turner.
Speaker 1: I think the President also suggested that, you know, once the conflict is over, this will ultimately, in spite of the Iranians claiming that they would have the right to control the straight we're talking about international waterways, that's never going to be the case.
Speaker 5: Is it no, And I've seen calls for the President to rename it the Straits of America, which I just think is hysterical. President Trump has made it very clear that he is going to be the world leader. America is going to be the world's leader when it comes to oil and gas policy, not Opeq, not the Middle East, not Russia, and hopefully if the American voters don't don't fail us. Hopefully not presidents like Joe Biden when he went to Saudi Arabia and begged them to produce because he was shutting down production domestically. President Trump sees that the world runs on oil and gas. We can wish it where other I don't personally, some people do. We can wish it where other, but it is not. The world runs on oil and gas. Everybody needs it. And if America controls the world's oil and gas supply, we as the ultimate force for good will set a tone for the world, for peace and for prosperity. That's his very clear vision, and I think we need to give him the leeway to enact it so that we have a better world.
Speaker 1: And what do you make of the US Navy that began the Straightah horm moves mine hunt and that they've already been able to kind of create multiple passage passageways that they know at this point are safe of any uranium minds, and I don't think the Iranians are going to be able to put out any new ones. How important is that or do you have to worry about the Iranians that its narrowest point. My understanding is the strata horm moves is about what between twenty and twenty four miles depending, So that makes it it makes it a bit of a target for any tanker going through that area. I don't know how easy that would be to protect.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's this is kind of what's been missing over the last couple of weeks. Sean has actually happened, Yes, maybe presence there. And I think last time you and I talked, I said, it's one thing to have your tanker insured by Lloyd's of another Lloyd's of Lunch, and it's another thing to have your tanker insured by Lloyd's of London escorted by the United States Navy. It's a much greater security level. So I think it's gonna this is what's been missing. And again it's been fascinating to watch this play at hand. At the president, you break the enemy's blockade by blockading their blockade, which is what he's done here, and then open up these open up these routes, and when you have Navy mind sweepers and Navy destroyers and Navy air cover, it has certainly changes the dynamic and adds that additional level of security that the transporters have needed. So I think you're going to see things really start to move here this next week ten days. And as the impact of global oil prices as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 1: Now the Iranians can't make their own castline, can they, Daniel? And in other words, the US naval blockade is going to exploit that For the Iranians, they just need to get their oil out of there. And the blockade more than anything else, isn't it going to be designed to prevent Iranian oil from leaving the area.
Speaker 5: Yes, And this is what we did in the first administration with the enormous sanctions that they had on Iranian oil, not just on the country itself, but targeting those countries who buy Iranian oil. And so this is a more forceful way of doing that. Remember We've allowed the world to make this country rich and powerful. We've allowed other countries to buy their oil. And what do they do with their money is they froment terrorism? And then when they froment terrorism, the world then points its finger at America and says, hey, America, fix this problem.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 5: So this is preemption on a different level. And by preventing Iran from becoming rich and powerful, we are preventing future blood. Remember the people used to scream no blood for oil. This is the ultimate no blood for oil, because we will not have one country, one insane country, with their religious caliphate, to bring jihad around the world. We will not have them have the resources to do that. So this is the ultimate peace strategy. It's aggressive, it's bold, It scares the crap out of Europe, who has given up their domestic oil and gas supply for climate insanity. But it is setting the world on footing for peace and prosperity. It's the first president who has ever done this with a real strategy in mind to end this threat once and for all.
Speaker 1: All Right, So here's the next most important question, Tim Stewart. Can we have this blockade and still keep our ships at a distance in other words that we're not going to have American warships escorting tankers through the straight of horror moves which I think would put a very big target on them at a very short range for the Iranians. Is this something the Americans can accomplish from a distance a safe distance for our navy?
Speaker 7: I think they can. Again, and there's a lot It's not just having a destroyer escort. It's being able to have an underwater drone. It's being able to have air cover, it's being able to have the intelligence that is needed. And so again the one thing, Sean Sean, we never bet against the United States military. We never bet against the United States island gas industry. It's a fool's bet on both of those things.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess what I'm saying here is if they hit an American Navy ship, for them, that's going to be a symbolic victory in their minds. And I don't want to give them any victory.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and it's a symbolic victory, but it'll be followed up by some pretty strong retaliation. And I think the presence made that very clear. There's much of this is just the optics more than anything. And to your earlier point. Being able to have that fleet free flow of traffic from everybody but Iran. It's going to be really really important.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, we'll have more talking about the price of oil now a little below one hundred bucks a barrel. It went down from earlier today where it launched. Anyway, Tim Stewart and Daniel Turner on the other side, and then we'll get to your calls eight hundred and nine foot one Shawn this Monday as we continue.
Speaker 2: All right, we.
Speaker 1: Continue, Tim Stewart, President US Oil and Gas, Daniel Turner, founder executive director at Power the Future, as we discuss oil prices on the world market and what this what the president is now doing with this blockade in the straight of horror moves. By the way, I saw what you had put out there, because you fired back at Rocanna, the California Democrat who said, and you what you said was pretty funny. You said, high gas prices in your district, Darren Trump's war their Sacramento's doing in this account that you run in direct response to Rocana, I mean, what are they paying eight dollars a gallon out there now?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's between six and eight and it's one hundred percent. California is owndoing. And this is again to our earlier point. The politicians have a tendency to try and deflect as much as they possibly can, but California's mess is California's mess. The problems is spilling over to becoming a US national security issue because frankly, the West Coast refinery industry is what's supplying the US military in the US Navy, and you can't have California policy shutting down refineries and not allowing the Navy to have access to fuel, jet fuel and diesel fuel.
Speaker 1: How much does it cost, Daniel, I'll ask this as a last question, at one hundred dollars a barrel? How much does it cost to produce a gallon of gasoline?
Speaker 5: At one hundred dollars a barrel to produce? You know, our American industry is profitable around sixty five dollars or seventy dollars, right, So when gas gets too low, the industry is pumping, but they're not actually making money. Contrast that with countries like Saudi Arabia, where they're profitable at nine to ten dollars a barrel, mostly because they use to labor. They have no OSHA, they have no regulatory infrastructure. But a lot of the reason why our profit margins are higher also is just a lot of government bureaucracy. It's a lot of government nonsense. It's a lot of taxes. When you go to the Exxon station and fill up your car, the one making the most money on that gallon of gas is government. It is not the producer. It is not the gas station clerk himself, or the owner of that gas station. It is government. Government is the biggest driver of oil prices. Now they claim that they're going to use these tax dollars for roads and bridges, but yet every time it's election season, we all say we don't have enough money for roads and bridges. So where the hell does the money go. Well, I guess that's a question for Nick Shirley to figure out next. But we could. We could have much cheaper oil and gas. We could have much cheaper utilities nationwide if government would get out of the way. California being the worst example, but even the best states are not great when it comes to punishing this industry. Which is our lifebook.
Speaker 2: All right, Daniel Turner and Tim Stewart, thank you.
Speaker 9: Both Mold inspired solutions for America. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Right this Monday. Let's get to our busy phones. Let's say hi to Steve and Colorado. Steve, Hi, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 6: Thank you for having me on Sean.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for joining us. What's on your mind today?
Speaker 6: Well, you've been talking about forgiveness and you're finding that you're get tired of it. But you're finding that it's a very sensitive subject with a lot of people. And I just oh no, Linda Bicker.
Speaker 1: Okay, I am so over this topic. How many times can I repeat the Lord's words?
Speaker 6: Well, I feel when you get the bigger picture, maybe it'll settle down.
Speaker 2: Are you a pastor?
Speaker 6: I am. I'm a retired pastor, thirty.
Speaker 1: Years a retired pastor. Good thing you're retired, because it's very straightforward. The Lord's prayer, you know, lead us not into temptation, you know, so on and so forth. These words are very very clear. But give us our trespasses, as we forgive those that trespass against us.
Speaker 2: Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.
Speaker 1: Seventy times seven is how many times you're supposed to forgive somebody. You're not supposed to have a hate list, and then and think that you're going to go to the pearly gates when God calls you home and say, well, you made me, and ignore the fact that he gave you a roadmap on how to become a better person and embrace your salvation of which you've been given. You know through through nothing that you've done yourself. What's so hard about that?
Speaker 6: Well, I just think you haven't quite looked at enough passages. I want to give you one more. John chapter eighteen, ver Matthew chapter eighteen, verse fifteen, and following I got a couple of questions for you. Does God forgive everybody?
Speaker 1: I think forgiveness has been offered to everybody. If it's a matter of whether or not you want to confess your sins, admit that you're wrong and have and repent, which from the Latin means to change one's heart, and that you seek forgiveness.
Speaker 6: So the prison has to ask that's found. And there's a three step process in Matthew chapter eighteen, verse fifteen, and following that goes through that good by yourself, take one or two more, take the whole church. And if they won't ask, say yes, please forgive me I've done wrong, then it says treat him like a heathen and a republican. Here's another question. When Jesus was hanging on the cross, did he yell out to the crowd around him, I forgive you, Oh?
Speaker 1: He said, forgive them. They know not what they do. Was he addressing his father in heaven?
Speaker 6: Forgiveness is too directional. I can always forgive somebody to God.
Speaker 1: Well, But he also said to Peter, he said, you know, blessed art thou Peter, because you know who I am. When Peter said and declared that you are the Christ, you are the son of the Living God. And Jesus said that flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father revealed it unto your heart. And it's upon this foundation that I will build my church in the gates of how won't prevail against it. And what you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and what you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm not sure what that has to do with forgiveness.
Speaker 2: Well, it has a lot to do.
Speaker 1: In other words, what you bind on earth If you bind your forgiveness for somebody, whether or not they asked for it or not, then that is bound in heaven.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure those two do go together, the.
Speaker 1: Forgiveness what you bind on earth should be bound in heaven. Well, I mean, what's so hard? Whatever you ask in my name shall be given to you. That's not complicated. Asking you will receive so that.
Speaker 2: Your joy may be full.
Speaker 1: So you had no idea. I studied. I went to a seminary and I studied all this.
Speaker 6: Okay, And I know differ's opinions differ, but this has seemed to help a lot of people for me over the years. I can always forgive to God. I cannot forgive to the person until they ask. If they will ask, then I'm bound to forgive.
Speaker 2: And we that's not that, But that's not what. That's not the teaching of Jesus.
Speaker 1: If Jesus says anything you ask in my Father's name shall be given to you, does he not say that?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: But who were they asking there?
Speaker 1: So if you are asking God to forgive another person, whether they ask or not, they're forgiven, aren't they?
Speaker 6: No? No, No, don't conflate the two passages that way.
Speaker 1: I'm not complating the two passages. I mean, it's very there's no ambiguity here. You know, whatever whatever you ask in my name, if from my father, will be given to you so that your joy may be full. Does it not say that it does. I'm asking for this conversation to come to a quick end. There you go, so my joy can be full.
Speaker 2: We can move on.
Speaker 10: I love this guy. First of all.
Speaker 2: It's so nice to here we go.
Speaker 10: What what I'm being nice? I'm saying something nice. It's very nice to hear from someone who knows the Bible as well as this person does. Because I don't consider myself an expert in the Bible. What I do consider my expert myself an expert and is a few aspects of the Bible, one of which is my understanding of forgiveness is it's repent, rebuke, repent, and then forgive. It's not in the order of I just forgive you. And to his point, if you come to me and you say, listen, I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have stabbed your daughter and come into the country illegally. Will you forgive me? Then it's up to me to sort of overcome what's happened. Now, I could tell you firsthand that I would never forgive anybody that hurt one of my children. But there are people that do it, God bless them. It's not for me.
Speaker 1: But that's that's Kirk had a very powerful moment that the whole nation watched.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that good for her. I could never do it. I would have been completely opposite from her. I never would have been able to handle it that way. And I would never go.
Speaker 2: Up important try and kill the person.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, and I would be probsolutely absolutely.
Speaker 6: Yep, you know it that you just summarized that Matthew eighteen passage for me very very clearly and.
Speaker 2: Let me she did though she did not. I mean, you two are conspiring here to.
Speaker 1: To rationalize the way. It's a very strict command to give others as as you want to be forgiven, period, you will be forgiven as.
Speaker 10: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: You don't forgive them forget how to ask for it?
Speaker 10: No, that's not true. Does something.
Speaker 1: As we forgive others that ask for forgiveness. It doesn't say that.
Speaker 10: It's it's it's implied.
Speaker 1: It's implied. Now you're going to you're going to put Jesus' words implied. Make it up as you go along the whole.
Speaker 10: I'm not an expert pastor. What do you think is it imployed?
Speaker 6: It's it's a simile. The word as is a simile. You cannot interpret that verse seon literally, so that literally, if I forgive somebody else, then God will forgive me.
Speaker 1: I can't interpret the Lord's prayer God's God's own own words literally, I shouldn't interpret it. List like, well, what other part of the Lord's prayer should I not interpret?
Speaker 6: I'm saying you just don't have a complete understanding. It's well known factory to get good.
Speaker 2: So you're making up your own understanding. That's my point.
Speaker 6: Oh I'm not. I'm highlighting other passages that are relevant.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Good, Listen, both of you can go up to the pearlygates together and sit there and hope that you can argue with Jesus that he made you this way.
Speaker 2: It's his fault that you have a hate list.
Speaker 10: No, you know what's going to happen. I'm gonna get to the pearlygates and you can be like man, I give you a lot of credit. You worked hard with Sean. Good for you, Linda. You really tried. That's what he's going to say to me.
Speaker 1: You know, you just imagine it away. You just imagine, you know, whatever you think is gonna happen. And he's going to say, why didn't you follow my command? I gave you a simple command to forgive other people, and you wouldn't do it because you're too stubborn and prideful. That's right now, I admit I'm stubborn and prideful.
Speaker 8: Son.
Speaker 2: I repent of my sins.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm sorry I feel that way. But if you hurt me or my family.
Speaker 1: No, you're not sorry. You feel that way. You're full of Now you're lying.
Speaker 10: Well, I'm sorry to the Lord. I'm sorry to the Lord. I'm not sorry to anybody else.
Speaker 1: Oh good, I'm all right. This discussion is dying. I can't take it anymore. I really can't.
Speaker 10: Let's move on.
Speaker 1: Let's move on. Good idea. All right, let's say hi to Donna North Carolina. What's up, Don.
Speaker 8: I'm from the beautiful Charlotte, North Carolina. Great place, man, love it here, have been here forty years. But I'm gonna tell you last week that Carlos Brown Junior, the one that killed the Irad Zaraska, not.
Speaker 2: The Ukrainian woman on that train.
Speaker 8: Yes, Sirrainian woman that he killed her on that train. He went to court last week and they threw it. They didn't throw him out of court, they just threw it. They said he was incomparable to stand trial, incapable sorry of standing trial. So they said come back in thirty days. Now, my question to you, Sean is he went by the way. He wasn't incapable of getting welfare, he wasn't incapable of getting EBT. He wasn't capable of getting a free train pass or many other things he got. But he's in capable of standing trial. So they're going to bring him back in thirty days. But my thing was, even if he is capable of standing trial, who cares? He's not innocent he I mean, it's right there. Everybody's seen it. It was a horrible, horrible thing that our Democrat mayor and our Democrat sheriff that I don't know if you remember seeing him, that didn't know what part of the constitution he works under. They're both democratic. It's the whole Jewish diction. All the time.
Speaker 1: You have this horrible set of candidate that was then Governor Roy Cooper that let this guy out.
Speaker 8: Oh he's horrible. Yeah yeah. My thing is, Sean Number one is just just tell the guy he's guilty. I don't even think they should put him in jail people like this. Why should we give him three meals a day? Just just yeah, I don't Yeah, I'd say, just you know, put him in the lecture chair.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put you down in the category of law and order, safety and security first, and I'll pull you out of the key fund, dismantle no bail, reimagine the police column.
Speaker 2: I agree completely. You couldn't be any more right.
Speaker 8: Why can't judges be held accountable for this stuff? He was let go fourteen times. He was able to walk out of that court.
Speaker 1: Every one of them, every person involved in this guy's case. Frankly, as far as I'm concerned, has blood is they're on their hands. They're guilty. Yes, never should have never should have been out. Oh you're right, I agree. Oh well, welcome to the stupid justice system of the radical left, because that's what it is. That's what's on the ballot in November. Anyway, my friend, I'm gonna move on. Appreciate the call don Sean our number if you want to be a part of the program. Keith and Alabama. Keith, what's on your mind?
Speaker 4: Hey Sean, it's good to talk with you. We go back a long way. I never forget in the early nineties being in Huntsville and how my.
Speaker 2: Dad thank you.
Speaker 4: There's two people you can listen to, and that's Rush and Sean. And he said they'll guide you the right direction for his forgiveness. To give a brief history really quick, My wife's mother was killed by a drug driver. My my wife's diddy was murdered. He was shot in the back. My only child lost his life to medical malpractice. So we understand what it's like to forgive. You and lend u both a right to an extent. You aren't supposed to forgive people, but there's one thing about it. You can say you forgive all day long with your lips and let's that's in the heart. There's no forgiveness. And Linda says they need to come to you if I understood correctly and ask for repentance. I believe that. I believe they have to have a broken heart.
Speaker 2: No, I disagree completely.
Speaker 1: I think you should forgive regardless of whether they asked for it or not, did anyone ask Jesus on the cross to forgive them?
Speaker 4: Let me explain that, John, I'll explain that to you. The reason I say that is because if that was the case, everybody would go to heaven. But unless you come to Christ and ask him to forgive you with a broken heartened contrast spirit and I belief, you don't go to heaven and Christ doesn't ask you to do anything that he wouldn't do himself. But you have to have a heart that's ready to forgive.
Speaker 2: But that's on their end.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about their I'm talking about on your on the forgiveness and whether they ask for forgiveness or not, you should give forgiveness.
Speaker 4: You've got to have the heart to forgive. You've got to you know.
Speaker 1: For example, there have been people that have come to me over issues over the course of my life and they've said, you know, can you forgive me or I'm sorry or I apologize?
Speaker 2: And I said, I already have.
Speaker 4: That's great, And that's in your heart because through the gospeling, through the word of God.
Speaker 2: Well, but that's what I'm saying to Linda.
Speaker 1: Linda is saying that she can keep a hate list and not forgive these people. And I'm saying that's not what that prayer suggests.
Speaker 4: Well, now you're at the right you can't have that hate in your heart. You've got to have her forgive exactly.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Now we get Now, we finally got somewhere. It took this long. I hope this is the last call. Did you hear that, Linda? It has to come from you.
Speaker 10: You sound a little hateful, Sean.
Speaker 6: I don't know what I'm trying.
Speaker 1: To being hateful. I'm getting. I'm this this topic is exhausting me.
Speaker 10: The Lord is exhausting you.
Speaker 2: No, You're You're insane.
Speaker 1: Interpretation of religion and the Bible is a exhausting to me. But you know what, I'm going to tell you this, Keith, I'll give you my last word on this as I forgive her.
Speaker 10: I haven't asked for it yet, so you can't do it yet. I'll let you know when I'm ready.
Speaker 1: But that's not part of the prayers. That is, you should forgive.
Speaker 10: The word as is a simile the past.
Speaker 1: Okay, this discussion is officially over. No more calls on this topic. We're done, Amen, we have exhausted this to death, but I forgive you. That's going to wrap things up for today. Hannity Tonight, nine eastern on the Fox News Channel. You don't want to miss this show. We have Jack Keane, General Keen will join us. Lindsey Graham will join us. The demise of mister fang fang Berg Swollwell out as running for governor will get reaction from Steve Hilton, who's now leading the pack. John Ratcliffe, the CIA director apparently new Ukraine impeachment evidence exposing how Democrats withheld exculpatory evidence anyway. Greg Jarrett will join us, as well as John Solomon and Brianna Lineman. Say a DVR tonight hand any nine eastern on Fox. We'll see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.