Speaker 1: What's up y'all?
Speaker 2: Is your girl lex p And it's your girl Drey in.
Speaker 3: The call and you are tuning in to another episode of poor Mind. So ho ho ooh remis, we ain't got no guests today. We walk down up Gil and slay.
Speaker 2: Oh oh okay, you know that was cute, but yes, we're a drunk. Mine speaks sober thought. All right, now, let's get the party start.
Speaker 3: Let's get this party started, y'all. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, my Christmas episode. You know, everything is Christmas today, and I have to start with these I did not have. I don't know. I ain't never seen that dress in my life.
Speaker 2: Monie mine either, but mine is eating down. Look at the little Christmas Ornament's only.
Speaker 3: It's like and then your booty peeking out, your booty peeking out a little bit.
Speaker 1: What one thing he's gonna do is that thing be poked?
Speaker 3: One thing Hobby does the food with the AI do. I got on my stana belt.
Speaker 1: This is cute. It's cute.
Speaker 4: It's cute. So it's Christmas time.
Speaker 3: How are you like?
Speaker 2: I forgot I wasn't suposed to turn to the bag. All right, they're gonna be like Mack on my head. Okay, let me ask you.
Speaker 1: This about to see all that.
Speaker 4: Are you in the Christmas spirits you are?
Speaker 3: Did you decorate your house?
Speaker 4: You got a tree? What's up?
Speaker 2: I am in the Christmas spirit this year, but no, I didn't decorate. I just have a wreath on my door because I didn't have time to put up my Christmas tree because I've been moving.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I just thought you've always had a wreath on your door.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 4: I thought you've always had a reef on your door.
Speaker 3: Well it's I put.
Speaker 2: It up for Christmas, but I just lift it up year round because it was a neutral color.
Speaker 4: And that's how I'm saying. It's nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's it's a Christmas wreath. Oh oh, I didn't know that, but yeah, so I put it back up on my new door. I know that's right, but I don't. I did not put my Christmas tree up this year, y'all. And I'm like very much a Christmas person, like I always put my Christmas tree up.
Speaker 1: So I'm kind of sad about it.
Speaker 2: But I just don't see your point because I'm going home this year for Christmas, and then I just got settled into my place and I'm literally leaving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, that makes I'm not.
Speaker 2: Even gonna get to enjoy it because by the time I come back, it'll be like a few days before New Year's and then I'm one of them people. I like to have my tree down in January. You know people be leaving theirs up for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: Well, you're supposed to leave it up for New Year's and then after you're just supposed to take everything down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so you can have the lights.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: And that's how it always was in my family growing up, Like me and my mom and my dad will always take the tree down like after New Year's. But some people be leaving are in like February, and they'll be making it like a Valentine's tree.
Speaker 3: That's tacky, that's tech. I think it's so tacky. I like when people actually have those nice homes and decorate them for each holiday, but don't try to carry over your decorations for each holiday.
Speaker 1: I agree, Like, if.
Speaker 3: You don't do it, you gotta be one of the day girls. What's the day girl? The Light Skinned Girl.
Speaker 4: She's been on.
Speaker 3: YouTube for years and she used to do like makeup, but now she does all dall wa stuff. She's so good, like she has to deal with like home depot. Oh my gosh, I cannot think of her name. I have to look up her name because I really want to shot her out because she's so cute and I used to watch her videos all the time.
Speaker 2: But I'm getting a little bougie, I fear, What do you mean? Because yeah, it's given. I'm not pleading no Christmas tree up and taking it.
Speaker 3: Down, no mo so whatever, I think I'm.
Speaker 2: About to hire start hiring somebody to come do my Christmas tree, okay, starting next year. Yeah, I think I'm gonna start hiring somebody because I'm not gonna lie. That'd be the thing too, like last year, I will right sorry. Raven Elise Oh okay, raven Alise.
Speaker 3: Is so oh she's so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just had to get her name because I feel like our platform is a little two bigs and I'll be giving people. Yeah, so Raven Alist she has good d y'all WI for the black girlies everybody, but she's a I love when the black women be doing that. So that's yeah, so go here.
Speaker 2: I love that too. I love people who are like super creative. Like I think I'm a creative person, but I just don't be wanting to execute.
Speaker 1: I rather hire. Okay, but I got the idea.
Speaker 2: But this is what I want you to do, right, right, But I just don't be having a patience. But like I was saying, I'm gonna keep it real with you. Last year, I probably kept my tree up till like the end of January.
Speaker 3: Okay, in a January, not bad, but that's the little was about to say.
Speaker 1: Watch, no, no, no, no, I it ain't no way.
Speaker 2: It's springtime and the pollend is out and I still have my.
Speaker 3: You know, people be frost in the tree white if your tree turn yellow from the Poland, bitch, take that shit down.
Speaker 2: Ain't no way to Poland. And the bees is out and my tree still it is.
Speaker 4: But people be doing that.
Speaker 2: But see to me, end of January, that's a little ode to have your Christmas tree still love You don't think so?
Speaker 3: Well, I do think so. But I also think it's easier when you have help. So like if you have like a roommate, or you live with family, or you live with your partner, y'all can help each other put up. It's a family event. Y'all can help each other put down and decorate. You know what I'm saying, It's like a family act. I'm not gonna lie like I never decorate my house for Christmas. I was going to do it this year, you were. I was like, I really want to get in the move. But honestly, like, I haven't decided what I'm doing for Christmas. I'm either gonna stay here with that man or I'm gonna go home with my family. I haven't seen it yet. We're trying to make it a very fucking Christmas bench. I hear you.
Speaker 1: You the one said you were single on the show.
Speaker 3: Now look, I Harvey to take it out. Now, we gotta take it out again. I don't know what I am to tell the truth, I was like, that's why it's funny. I said, I'm done, I'm through. I'm through, And then events seeing me, she said, oh hey girl, I.
Speaker 2: Said, I already be knowing that's you said that. I look, I don't thin eyed you from the couch. I want to play, but yeah, I feel you. Maybe you'll do it next year.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'll say this I am, but like I feel like, honestly, next year, I'm gonna be living up. I am getting. I'm getting in my family bag next year. I don't know who if it's you know, I don't I'm not saying with who or whatever. I don't know, but I'm gonna be in a home next year too, Like I think once I get in the home, I'll be more in the spirit, because I definitely want to start hosting, Like I want to be the person where everybody comes to Atlanta come stay with me, and you know, like I want to do that, and I feel like I'm so I'm setting up my twenty twenty five to be so good, Like I'm gonna put myself in the position to be hosting Christmas next year for like my family, my friends, whoever wants to come, because I do want to do that because my mom used to do that, so I really really want to do that. So I'm like, Okay, I'm gonna be in the home next year, hopefully with my family, and you know, my other family can come in and we can have a time. But you know, we gonna see how these holidays go. You know, the holidays be a tricky time. Then everybody be announcing you'd be fining out I didn't even know how these people had girlfriends, boyfriends. They posting in the matching pajamas. You're gonna be posting matching pajamas this year? Who me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not posting a man until I'm engaged.
Speaker 3: Okay. Well, are y'all gonna be in matching pajamas?
Speaker 1: Possibly?
Speaker 2: Okay, but I'm not posting a man on my social media until I'm engaged, even when I'm pregnant.
Speaker 1: Well, and I get pregnant before i'm age, I'm gonna cut his head off. The pictures, well.
Speaker 3: I don't mean like you don't have to post on socials, but a lot of times, like people will take pictures and they don't post them. They'll post them like either in their close friends and they're just for them for memories. Oh, are y'all gonna take pictures in pajamas?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I probably still won't posting on my close friends because I mean, it's still people in my close friends that I just feel like, you know, but.
Speaker 3: It'll be for you, but you gonna, yeah, y'all gonna take pictures, it'll just be.
Speaker 4: For you and your memory.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: The weird thing about close friends is I just feeling like, are these really your close friends, like sixty people? Cause I got like sixty people in my close friends. Now I do know everybody and have met everybody in person, but I don't know you like that. You might screeze trying to show your friends you already have a life. And then once I started posting, yeah, you used to have a lot of people, and then I literally it's like thirty people in there.
Speaker 3: Now it's like nobody in there.
Speaker 2: But I never posted my close friends, to be honest, So I don't see why I still doing any for Christians.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, that makes sense. That makes sense. So speaking of since we're on the topic of Christmas, can I tell y'all saw I just found out. Can now need y'all to say, we listen and we don't judge.
Speaker 1: We might judge, come on, depends on what it is.
Speaker 3: We gotta get in the spirit. Say we listen and we don't judge. Y'all say it, we listen and we don't judge. Thank you. Okay, so we a little bit we do me judge and little God I don't care because I still be talking that. Okay, Okay, So y'all know the song I saw Mama kissing Santa Claus or whatever.
Speaker 1: Like, growing up, I never liked that song.
Speaker 3: Because it made me feel uncomfortable because I was just like, the mother is a whore? How dare you? Like? What are you doing? I didn't know the purpose of the song was the daddy was dressing up as Santa.
Speaker 1: The tea was hot. I did not know that. I said that, now that's.
Speaker 3: Some good tea. I said, who wrote that? Cause you created with it? You got in your Santa bag on that shit. Because me, I was mad, I was like, what a whore? How did you know that word? What? When I was little? I didn't know that word then? But like growing up, I just did not like the song because I was like, in my head, I'm like Santa's cheating on Missus Claus and the mama cheating on the daddy, like cause I thought saying, I mean, obviously, at this point, I thought Santa was real. So as I got older, I just never paid attention to the song anymore. Yeah, and then I saw something on TIK like somebody had made a skit, like you know how they be doing the skits and being funny, and you know, they were like they had their little kid in it.
Speaker 4: They were trying to be cute and like.
Speaker 3: I saw Mama kiss and Santa Claus and then turn around it was his dad. He was like, oh my god. I was like, oh, this is so good. I said this was really good, and that that's what it meant the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I figured that I didn't know that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: All of our daddies was Santa Claus didn't have no daddy.
Speaker 3: That's why I got damn it. I didn't know I didn't have no daddy. I was growing up that I don't give up. Only Santas I knew, was at the mall old at Nigga. I ain't know Santa was supposed to be.
Speaker 5: Your daddy, bitch girl, good vine, Oh my god, oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: This is why we didn't have a home. You did have an uncle or nothing. So who did you think Santa was?
Speaker 1: Then in the mall, the white man.
Speaker 3: I really thought Santa was just like I didn't know people's father's dressed up as Santa. I really thought was like coming in my house. I ain't know my mama was doing all that. Yeah, and then my mom never brought men around, yeah, like never, So it was never like, oh this mama friend.
Speaker 1: You never had no Uncle Leroy.
Speaker 3: No. No, my mom dated one guy from like when I was like young, like very young, like pre k until I was in like fourth or fifth grade and like but when they broke up the but he never like dressed up like Santa Claus or did none of that.
Speaker 1: You never called him uncle doll or you called him mister.
Speaker 3: No, he had a nickname.
Speaker 4: I would I can't see.
Speaker 3: In orange, you know orange. But no, I used to call him by his nickname. I used to call him by his nickname. So it was and my sister hated him kids bad. I used to lock him out the house. You know what my sister made me do one time. So we used to have this playroom upstairs, right, So we had my room, my sister's room, then we had the guest room, and then we had a loft.
Speaker 4: It was our playroom. She made me sit there with her right.
Speaker 3: And it had a step up and it was carpet, and we sat there and we put bobby pins in the floor one by one, and she was like, scream, scream, and so she was like screaming, call his name. So I screamed and I called his name. He came running upstairs. He stepped on them bobby pins. Bruh, barefoot barefoot.
Speaker 2: Oh they was fucking with each other real, So why he was barefoot in the house.
Speaker 3: I mean he used to be at the house.
Speaker 4: But my sister was like not playing, like she was so bad.
Speaker 2: Like when I think about that, y'all did miss the Leroy wrong.
Speaker 3: We did miss Leroy wrong. We did locked him out the house like it was so much stuff we used to do. And when I think about that as an adult now, like if any guy I dated, like their kids did that to.
Speaker 4: Me, I'm not coming back.
Speaker 3: Imagine you just like running up the stairs because you think something wrong and then you step on a whole bunch of bobby pins.
Speaker 1: I will come back. I will come back, But I'm a hot day toy girl.
Speaker 3: Bad kids are bad.
Speaker 2: Kids kids are bad.
Speaker 1: But I feel like I feel like some kids, you gotta play the game.
Speaker 3: I'm not playing no game. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: You gotta play that game with some of the kids. What you gonna do back to a kid? I told you I'm the toys.
Speaker 4: I can't do that with I can't you.
Speaker 1: Couldn't do that with I was about to look.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, I mean terrorists kids are funny like because the thing is, I think we talked about these on another episode, the thing about children, which I think is a good way to discipline children. In my opinion, you have to do back to them what they do to you. Maybe not the exact same thing, because who's gonna put bobby pins down for a child.
Speaker 1: To step on?
Speaker 2: But like you think that's funny, Okay, I'm gonna hide your toy. Yeah, like how I said, when I was younger, my mom, I used to bite people and until one day my mom beat me.
Speaker 3: You did look like you used to bite people.
Speaker 2: No I did it, y'all. I did not have silver tea. No I didn't say you had silver teeth. It's not okay, So, and I think that's who looked like. But it's not about it's just like you looked bad. I didn't look bad, Yes you did. You were a very cute child, but you looked bad. You know they have this thing right now where they call them low en.
Speaker 1: How do you look bad?
Speaker 3: I'm telling you. So, they have this thing on TikTok right now, y'all, i'd be scrolling. They call it low income eyes. Right, So they say it's like a certain look that certain white girls have and they just look like they low income from the trailer park. So what's the girl's name that played on that movie Hustle and Flow. Yeah, she was on Oranges and New Black, Orange is the new Black. She's a great actress, alist actress. But they say she got that that's why she always plays them roles. They say, it's like, oh, it's just a certain type of look and you cannot escape it, Like that's just what you look like. I think certain kids, you just look at them and they look bad. Penny looks bad.
Speaker 1: He is bad.
Speaker 3: He looks bad. He just got They just got a certain look in their eyes when they smile. It's something in them eyes. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Well, I can confirm I was very bad, Yeah, but you know, I don't know. I think some kids that's how you discipline them. Now, you gotta do back to them this shit like yeah, cause when my mam wa beat.
Speaker 1: Me, I'll stop biting people.
Speaker 3: More.
Speaker 2: So you want to put Bobby Pans down. I'm a high joe too. So let me ask you this though, But do you believe in not giving up.
Speaker 3: If the kid has been bad all year, they're doing bad in school, they acting up, cutting up. Do you believe in not giving them Christmas presents?
Speaker 2: I would probably still give my kid at least one Christmas present.
Speaker 3: I think. I think I'm not.
Speaker 2: Gonna go all out for you if you've been cutting up in school here or.
Speaker 1: Not, because you don't deserve that.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't deserve a grand Christmas, a grand Christmas. You deserve the bare minimum. Like your ass was doing in school.
Speaker 3: You won't see that. That's one thing about you. You're gonna be eating your kids up.
Speaker 2: I am, because why are you playing with me?
Speaker 3: Why are you playing with me?
Speaker 2: All you gotta do is go to school. All you gotta do is study, go to school. That's all you gotta do as a kid.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: You really don't have that many tasks. You really don't.
Speaker 2: So to me, it's like, and if you have a learning issue, let me know.
Speaker 3: If you have any type of learning disability, well you wouldn't nobody in but no. Sometimes people find out later down the line that.
Speaker 2: Their kids be dyslexik and stuff like that, or your child just may not be that great at math. It might not even be anything wrong with them. They just need a little extra help. They need a little extra.
Speaker 3: Helping doing yeah, doing bad in school and just being bad. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But it's like if you, yeah, if you need a little help with your extra curriculars, let me know, we can get a tutor. But if y'all answer just cutting up in school, like going to detention every day, you're getting one gift gift.
Speaker 3: If your kid being bad all year, you're getting a lump of cold, a lump of cold.
Speaker 2: They can't get one gift all year. No, not even'll be away from whooping kids.
Speaker 1: So this is a nice.
Speaker 3: Little let's see.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You're not getting whoopings, and I'm showing you and you feel if you've been cutting up all year. I do believe that. Honestly, Christmas, Birthdays, all these things are earned. You gotta show because what do we say about Santa. You're naughty like you're nice, hole ad nigga, you've been naughty. You're being naughty. I'm telling you one thing I do, this is what I do the kids, especially because I do, you're naughty.
Speaker 1: Not I don't think that's how Santa says it.
Speaker 3: But this is what I do.
Speaker 4: I promise and it I do this to my nephews. I do this to like.
Speaker 3: If I'm dating a guy, he got kids back. Mean when they start asking the um, I'm like, I'm calling Sanna and you're not getting nothing, and may.
Speaker 4: Be it did, it's gone. It feel that's because it was.
Speaker 3: It's getting sad because I'm talking about them bad ass eat. Y'all got the call. Y'all got the call Santa, and you know they got the oh the YouTube videos, so it sounds like Santa picking up the phone and I'll be like, oh, who he answered, And then I'll and I'll get it off YouTube and I'll be like Santa.
Speaker 4: Yep, I don't think she need a gift either, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sit y'all at and but you gotta call Santa year round. See, y'all only want to play the Santa game when it starts getting cold. You gotta play Santa year round. So when the Christmas do come around, you already know you're not getting no gifts. So this ain't no surprise.
Speaker 2: I just don't want to hurt my kid feelings like that. Maybe I'm gonna just be a little softy because I'm like, damn, he need at least here or she need at least be good.
Speaker 1: What if it's some clo what about clothes, y'all?
Speaker 3: Little stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I think kids should have a good time at Christmas.
Speaker 3: Now they should have a good time.
Speaker 1: But I also want to teach my kids.
Speaker 2: The purpose of Christmas because I feel like growing up, Oh my god, I love Christmas.
Speaker 3: My family would come in town, we having a feast. Christmas is about family, It's about love and.
Speaker 2: Christmas without the one ange love.
Speaker 3: Okay, you heard the harmony. I heard. I've been working on it. I feel like, let's now. I feel like for the adults, we can do expensive, nice gifts, but let's get back to sentimental gifts too. When I think about all the gifts I've gotten in the past from like men, Don't get me wrong, I have a beautiful closet filled with beautiful things. But you know what's crazy. When I think about people, I think about the sentimental things that they got me, always, always, So I feel like we need to get back to talking to people, understanding what they want, what they like. Like, Don't get me wrong, the girls still want bags and shoes and diamonds, and cars, y'all do that. But if you can do that, you can figure out deep inside what's something that's gonna touch her that's gonna make her remember something or make her You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like I like when men pay attention to detail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I would.
Speaker 1: I like if I.
Speaker 2: Said something or I mentioned something and then you pop up and you do it. Like acts of service is like a big thing to me too, Like I would love for my men to like if I'm like, if we have a house together and I'm like, oh, I need some new shelves in my closet or some new shelves in my office or whatever, and then say I leave for a few days for work to go do something, and I come back and then the shelves are uh.
Speaker 3: Sa, I finna get that fix up? Okay, Now I feel you on that one.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It don't always got to be something super expensive. And I don't get me wrong, I do be like in expensive stuff too, but it doesn't always have to be there. Like that's the type of stuff that turn women on, and like let them know too that you'll be paying attention to what I be saying, y'all, yesterday, my man Rich havnets in my garage order and I couldn't do it. And it's really a two person job. I was so turned on. It was some chestnuts roasting on that I thought that period.
Speaker 3: That's why I say job. She jumped today speaking of being jolly, I'm jolly.
Speaker 1: Why are you jolly?
Speaker 3: You got some yesterday? I know I might, I'm not doing it. I'm trying to be like stiff right up. Why because niggas ain't been good? You ain't you know? If you spending Christmas with him? I was, I didn't say I was.
Speaker 1: I'm going most likely I'm going home. I'm gonna be not you, though, what was?
Speaker 4: It's so hard because I do not stand on Disney.
Speaker 3: That is so hard. It's so oh two sigabye.
Speaker 4: To that d.
Speaker 1: Anyways, it would be hard to say goodbye girl.
Speaker 4: Don't even get me started.
Speaker 3: Don't even get it has been a crazy, crazy past.
Speaker 4: It's been a love.
Speaker 3: That No, why she know? Because if that no, don't ask why she know? Just know that that No, God damn it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I know what I know.
Speaker 3: If y'all, if you know, everybody know, I ain't finna let that old go. Oh, that's my I don't know what y'all what I said. I'm not mad at it. I mean sometimes that's alright.
Speaker 2: You know, you gotta you gotta work through the mostions. You gotta work through the tough part. What a relationship is. Relations are not always easy.
Speaker 3: But you know, I'm growing. Your is killing me.
Speaker 4: I'm where my head at.
Speaker 1: It's okay.
Speaker 3: I fucked that.
Speaker 4: No, I couldn't hear anyway.
Speaker 2: You couldn't just because they really hear the it's not really a head.
Speaker 3: Well, we're gonna shut away.
Speaker 2: We got in call it today because that's cute as fugad man. We should have just got Oh. I didn't think you would have wanted it, because I didn't think it was gonna matter with your outfit.
Speaker 3: Well I had, okay, so let me explain my outfit, because you look very Christmas. Tyler's very Christmas, and I don't. I had a very cute thank you. I had a very cute green outfit on, and I had like some red little accents. But I was putting earl on my legs and it got all over my dress and it stained it. So I couldn't wear it.
Speaker 1: It was silk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like that silk material.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One thing about that silk material you cannot play with no ool.
Speaker 3: You can't play with that earth play with it. Earl.
Speaker 2: When you're trying to put the silk on, you got to. I don't know what you need to do. Because I'm a person, I actually do like to. I prefer to put my oil on after. Yeah, I put my out after because I like to put it on the parts of my body that's exposed right right, because if you put it on before, it's gonna leave them streaks on your outfit.
Speaker 3: So what I did was I oil. I put it on, then I led up my legs. But guess what I did. I was fixing my hair and I went over and it was all over that titty.
Speaker 4: It was all on that titted me.
Speaker 1: You ain't even have time to go wash that hand.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, Damn.
Speaker 3: I was about to say something and I totally forgot. But to what are we drinking today? What we drinking?
Speaker 2: What are we drinking? Because I'm almost done with my Oh I'm getting lit today. Gave me another cookie shout out to this?
Speaker 3: Oh oh uh, gotn't exposed us. Did you cut hers our heads? Y'all? I think these are kid hats? These and Jack's drink? Is that? Okay?
Speaker 4: Come on now help me out, tyb. What are we drinking?
Speaker 2: So this one is called jingle juice? All right, We jingling all the way, and we mixed it up with some fun ingredients. Today we included your spirit of choice, so whether that's tequila or vodka. We use some hypnotic. I know y'all ain't hurt that in a minute, but it's like another liqueur. We use some hypnotics, some pineapple and some lime juice, and then we garnish it with some cranberries and rosemary. So what I did is just put kind of the cranberries and rosemaries throughout the ice and that way, it's just a natural garnish for the cocktail.
Speaker 1: Mary Cray, Hello. That jingle juice? Yeah, that jingle juice? Yeah, this is that jingle juice.
Speaker 5: That jingle juice?
Speaker 2: What's up y'all at your girl xpe and is shrgarl jery and the call when you're here.
Speaker 1: To tell y'all about kickoff dot com.
Speaker 3: It is a holiday season and I know y'all running it up on y'all's credit card. So get Kickoff is a way to get your credit score up by twenty eight points.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love a credit heg. So if your credit score is under six hundred, you need to get with Kickoff because at the end of the day, all you gotta do is make on time payments and boom a boosting your credit score.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's the number one credit building app on the App Store. So all you're gonna do is go to get kickoff dot com backslash poor minds.
Speaker 1: That's Kickoff without a C.
Speaker 3: It's get kik o ff dot com backslash poor minds. Sign up today period help your credit survive the holidays with Kickoff for a limited time.
Speaker 4: Get your first month free.
Speaker 3: Go to get kickoff dot com backslash poor minds today.
Speaker 1: Hurry for a month free of Kickoff without the C.
Speaker 3: Get kik o ff dot com slash poor minds must not up be a get kickff dot com backslash poor minds to activate. Offer of for place to new kickf customers first month only, subject to approval. Average impact of twenty eight point increase in the first month based on quaacks bench to score. Three point oh changes for kick customers with starting credit bro six hundred who made the first on time payment between January twenty twenty one and March twenty twenty four payment and credit active outside kick Off and you have an impact on your credit turns and conditions to may apply offer subject to change individual results maybury.
Speaker 2: This show is sponsored by Bitter Hill. What's up, y'alls?
Speaker 3: Your Girl XP and it's your Girls Rain the cold and y'all know we are in the holiday season and one thing that we all deal with, maybe not all, but a lot of us deal with is seasonal depression. I'm telling y'all this is the time to sign up for therapy. If you've been thinking about it and you're not sure, this is your sign to sign up today.
Speaker 2: Yes, and Better Help is so easily accessible, like you can literally do it from anywhere. You can do it from your home or your laptop, or you can do it on the go from your phone. And it's also very very very affordable.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So are you gonna do is go to betterhelp dot com backslash Poor Minds. That's Better Help ht LP dot com backslash Poor Minds and get ten percent off of your first month if you're thinking of starting therapy, give Better Help a try. It's entirely online, designed to be convenient, flexible, and suited to your schedule. Just fill out a brief questionnaire to get match with the licensed therapist and switch therapists anytime for no additional charge. Find comfort this December with better Help. Visit betterhelp dot com slash poor Minds today to get ten percent off of your first month. That's Better Help h e lp dot com slash poor monds. Do cranberries soak up anything? Because there's a TikTok recipe going on right now, or they're like poking through the cranberries and they're soaking it in the orange juice and covering it in powdered sugar, Yeah, and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, does cranberries actually soak up juice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's porous, so like like I had these at first, I was gonna garnish it this way, like on a skewer, so when you open it up, yeah, you can just kind of get in there. It's just like a strawberry or any other ok berry that you might have. But we did the sugar coated cranberries last year too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did they copied off the time. Y'all know that y'all started here first. Y'all just don't remember them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but see cranberries.
Speaker 2: To think about cranberries for me ease, They be a little toots, but.
Speaker 3: That's why they cover them in the powdered sugar. Then they pop them in the oven for like five They put them in the oven and then like kind of soaks up that sugar.
Speaker 2: And and you can buy those at publics. They have like in the little packages, like in the deli section. It's under or you get the sandwiches, but it's like a little pack of cranberries that are I don't want to say pickled because it's not briny, but it's like a sweetener to your to that point.
Speaker 1: But you think as a snack, y'all.
Speaker 3: Remember how Eve was my barber sauce who drank my apple juice. That's how I am about cranberry juice.
Speaker 1: You do love cranberry, Oh, I love it.
Speaker 4: I love but it gotta be you know what's crazy.
Speaker 2: I just take cranberry pews because I just know you gotta have it raw. You're real fine, well, because you know cranberries are good. Ray or you're urinary tracks. So I just be taking like the a's old cranberry pews because I just cannot love because the way. But see, you like ocean spray, No, you like real cranberry.
Speaker 3: I like no part, Yes, I like so. I used to when I was younger, drink that one. Now if I'm stopping at the corner store and that's all they have, I will grab it. With the stuff I buy at my house. The ingredients have to say cranberry, and.
Speaker 2: They see and sc I like it, so you like it's hard for me.
Speaker 1: I think most people drink the ocean spray heranberry juice that has.
Speaker 2: That has so much sugar and preservative. Yeah, that's not the real cram. That's not real real cranberry drink. Yeah you're not a real cran drinker. But neither am I. Because I don't like the tart one that don't have no sugar. So I just take the pills.
Speaker 3: But what I'll say is this though this coat, you ain't seen the ut.
Speaker 2: I yeah, no, mine neither, right, Yeah, but I feel like it's because I take you take the pills.
Speaker 1: I just you gotta do something to supply.
Speaker 3: But when I said I said, I tweeted that. I said, I love cranberry juice, and it was like, oh yeah, the cran apple, the crab pineapple. I said, see, y'all, ain't no, I don't want that cran grape crean apple pineapple. I don't want that cran grape used to bust it.
Speaker 2: Instead, in my household, they win number one triple platinum in my household.
Speaker 3: I'm serious.
Speaker 2: Me and my mama used to fuck up some cream did too.
Speaker 3: But as I got older, like I wanted pure. When they came out with that cram mango, I said.
Speaker 4: Oh see, I want that pure. I like my crambers.
Speaker 2: Well, well, I mean that's what it is with you over there drinking. I don't know, Like, how do you feel about people that don't like to drink water? Because nothing trump's water? Like you could drink all the cranberry juice that you want to drink, but your ass still need to drink. I'm glad you at least half your body weight in water a day.
Speaker 4: I've been influenced.
Speaker 2: I was influenced, So bado, can I have another one time? So this is so off topic, y'all know, if y'all don't well, if y'all don't know this about me.
Speaker 4: I know we're over here, couldn't up.
Speaker 3: I love horror movies, like I horror movie ror, Oh not horror.
Speaker 4: You have a lot of horror movies in your phone.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 2: You know I do a little one too, but you know that's between.
Speaker 3: Me and my phone. But I love horror movies. So I love scary movies. And every time I either have friends, none of my friends like scary movies. I don't. None of my people that I usually have dated in the past whatever like scary movies. But my girl, be Ling love scary movies for real, she loves all my That's how we first got really really cool, because like we're talking and I was like, oh my god, you love scary movies. So do I. So anyways, me and be Lynn went to the movies and we seen that movie Smile too. Okay, so Fire, so Fire. If you haven't followed the Smile, it's only on the second one, but you gotta go back. Did you watch the first one? It's like an eleven minute short film that inspired everything. Oh it's so good. Now I want to say this to the man who directed I can't think of his name, right now please change how the monster looked. I don't like how the monster look but anyways, I got influenced, right, Okay, I'm not a person who is easily influenced. Like if I if you post, I'm thinking I go buy it. You did your big one smile too. The whole movie was sponsored by Boss Water, not the regular plastic bottles, the glass Boss Waters because every time she was like panicking, she would drink Boss Water in the glass bottle and it just looked so refreshing and then it looks so like nice and neat in the fridge, and Boss Water in the glass bottles is expensive.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie. I'm gonna need y'all. I have an Amazon wish list that I'm gonna do this year for like little things that I want.
Speaker 1: So what I want you to buy me is my Barista pods.
Speaker 3: That's what I want for Christmas.
Speaker 2: I need some pod duty because that's what I want. But I want like a whole bunch, like at least two hundred dollars worth, but they have to all be vodka based drinks.
Speaker 4: I'll send you the link, but.
Speaker 2: Anyone want to send you a link too, But we're doing cheap for.
Speaker 1: Christmas, expensive for birthdays.
Speaker 2: Grow two hundred dollars ain't cheat, Yes it is, No, it's not. That's how we know you don't have three dollars anymore, because two hundred dollars is not cheap for a give well, I feel like for me and you it is because the stuff that we usually get each other for Christmas, you just bought me like a twenty camera. I need the Lovelex pizza for food anyway.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so the Boss Water. I decided I'm filling up my fridge with Voss water. I am so I'm gonna put like an Amazon so y'all can send me the bottle singular, all of them if you want whatever, I'm ben give Amazon Wishless. I want to fill up my fridge with glass Boss water. I have to.
Speaker 1: I have to why it just looks so.
Speaker 2: Good Because how it looks I was influenced. Yeah, and then Boss water is actually good water.
Speaker 1: No, it is.
Speaker 2: It tastes great. It tastes great, but I'm just not fitting it for no glass bottle.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna throw away fun.
Speaker 3: Wishless, but no, I'm I'm probably gonna save my bottles and refill them so it still looks like that.
Speaker 2: I don't have not you gonna not You're gonna do what we need in college and put them on top of your cow news I mean on top of your cabinet.
Speaker 3: Have Boss.
Speaker 2: People have Boss water bottles all around her kitchen cabinet.
Speaker 1: But I will say that's the Boss.
Speaker 3: If anybody is watching that works with Boss, I'm serious, holler at us.
Speaker 4: We can work something map.
Speaker 2: Boss water is good. I mean any water company to be honest, because I love water. I have a water drinker, my Stanley Cup. Some will always word over there, oh you like you're a Stanley Cup girl. I absolutely am say are you like? I feel like girls who really work out?
Speaker 3: For real?
Speaker 1: It's Stanley Cup girls.
Speaker 2: Because at the end of the day, you gotta be able to put your supplements in a cup. Like it's hard to just.
Speaker 3: Do that in a regular water bottle. Why I say, are you like the Stanley Cup girl? Like you're at Target fighting for your life. They had the Wicked con they have the Tyler cups they target fighting.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's not that serious to me, Like I water collect them.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. Why do I need more than like two?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Because that's what they do.
Speaker 2: I mean, no shade and no shade to the people who like to collect Stanley cups, Like I think everything. You know, different people have their different hobbies and they're different collectors items that they're like. I personally just like Stanley cups because, like I said, for me, I put supplements in my water, especially when I go work out, and it's just easier than having like an actual cause. I used to just drink my water out of like the Trader Joe's water bottles that they come in or the Whole Foods water bottles that they come in. Now I pour my water in there and then I put my supplements in. Okay, that's really it. But like some people do collect them, Yeah, they collect them, and they be dazzling them and sometimes sell them, yeah for.
Speaker 3: Like one hundred and one hundred and fifty dollars and maybe buying them the.
Speaker 1: Ones that are limited the dishes.
Speaker 2: Now, I will say this, I did see the Tyler Stanley cup and it was super cute, super cute because it was like tiger print or something.
Speaker 1: About Tyler because you know they say that she's.
Speaker 3: The the what she's the new Rihanna is what they're trying to give her what you think about that. I like Tyler.
Speaker 2: I like Tyler, but I hate when people compare people to other people or say they're the new anything, like you can only need one Rihanna, right.
Speaker 3: Is Rihanna?
Speaker 2: Like nobody can be Rihanna. It can't be a new Rihanna. It's one Rihanna.
Speaker 3: So this is the difference between Tyler and Rihanna. To me, though Tyler is she's fucking good.
Speaker 1: You don't think Rihanna is good.
Speaker 4: Bro. I am a Rihanna.
Speaker 3: I am in the navy. I'm the captain of the I am the captain of this I am the captain now I am. What I'm saying is Rihanna came up in a time where social media was different. So I don't like people drag Tyler a lot. But her team is doing a good job because they make her keep quiet. And I'm not saying that she's says crazy things. But nowadays you can say one thing like us, we say one thing wrong.
Speaker 4: We be on the couch drinking, drunk, having a good time.
Speaker 8: They be likes them drag about Remember how they was when ship Shrek was in the woods and they came to kill him.
Speaker 3: That's how they be doing me and Drea, right, But I feel like I be trying to But what I'm saying is the word. I think it's a good Her team is doing a good job. Tyler is really like Tyler, listen to me. I don't care what y'all say. Tyler has the components to be a huge superstar, like major like literally for years and years to come. So I want them to keep her on this path. Don't do interviews, don't come on part mind, Because'm gonna make it say something.
Speaker 2: See, I just have like a I had like that, but well, no, for I was just gonna like kind of going back to what you were saying. I just I have like a love hate type of like feeling towards that, Like I feel like you should be able to be yourself and it should be okay, Like I feel like Rihanna, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Maybe she was doing.
Speaker 2: Interviews and she used to say crazy stuff and we all know she's a spats on people on Twitter and stuff, but at the end of the day, people had her fucked up and she should be able to say what she want to say. No, but you can because she's a billionaire.
Speaker 3: Now, But if Rihanna would have started in twenty twenty one, it would probably be a different story because cancel culture is so weird and it's crazier now.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, but I truly also just feel like, and maybe that's just me being a faith based person. Nobody can't cancel me. Whatever is for me is for me. Whatever God says for me. If I'm supposed to be on a path to do great things and I'm supposed to get these opportunities, It's gonna happen either way. Nobody can stop anything for me. I feel like, course, it's certain shit that you should just have enough common sense to not get online and say, like, we'll never speak ill about the LGBTQ plus community. We'll never speak I'm serious. I mean, but we would we don't, and we wouldn't because like we would never talk shit about people who make who are in like lower income brackets like that.
Speaker 3: It's just certain things.
Speaker 2: We'll never talk shit about people who are obs, you know what I mean. It's just certain things we should just know not to speak on as humans as people with common sin. But I should still be able to say things that I want to say and I should still be able to clap.
Speaker 1: Back at a motherfucker that got.
Speaker 3: Me fucked up and not get canceled for it.
Speaker 1: But no, but you can.
Speaker 2: It's just up to you if you care that much, you know what I mean. I think some people really care about stuff like that, and I think some people don't. Cardi B came out after Rihanna. She very much started kind of getting popular stuff around like twenty nineteen, right, Cardi BB saying whatever the fuck she want to say.
Speaker 3: But that's because that was in the beginning of her career. I'm not gonna lie and I'm a I'm part of Barty Gang, I'm a bad party, I love, I'm a hot I'm everything. So this is not but I'll say this, I am very interested to see what that album does, though, because it's been a lot of crazy. It's been a lot of craziness going on. I'm gonna listen, I'm gonna support. I don't care if she's talking about sitting on the toilet taking a shit. I'm being a jam at home because I'm a Cardi fan. But what I'm saying is I don't know how other people are. A lot of times people can't just consume the art. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, and that's fair, But I feel like people who cannot consume I think I'm I think I'm the type of person where it's like I want the people who want to support me to be people who like like me and who fuck with me.
Speaker 1: I'm fuck with who I am.
Speaker 2: I don't want to have to conform myself or make myself fit asserting standard are fit in asserting bracket for you to like me and support me. If you don't want to support me, don't support me.
Speaker 3: But I also think we need to go back to media training. Let's go back.
Speaker 1: I think people do need to be media trained.
Speaker 2: But I think that one of the great things about social media, which I actually think has made a lot of celebrities even more popular and make even more money, is the fact that they're more accessible.
Speaker 3: I think that's the issue, do you That's the issue why I should not be able to say so, say you are a famous pop star. I should not be able to tweet you and get a reaction out of you. I should not why thou human? Are human? But I want to go back to the Whitney Houston days. I want to go back to the Tony Braxton days where we looked at these people because that's what made the music more good, and you could just feel something because you didn't necessarily know. Now, when a person drops a song, everybody trying to decipher it and break it down, how many how much did it sell? This this stand I'm a stand of her, I'm a stand of her.
Speaker 1: Man show all that shit up.
Speaker 3: This is why we're not getting good music because y'all are more concerned about who they fucking and who they dating, and who they like and don't like.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree, but I also just feel like it's unrealistic though to think that way, because you gotta get with the times.
Speaker 1: We're never going back to those times.
Speaker 2: So it's like, this is what shit is now, and it's probably only gonna get worse. It's probably only only gonna get more invasive and stuff in the future. You know, you're gonna be able to be in people business even more. Like I don't see it going backwards.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 2: So it's just kind of like, I think we have to let go to a certain extent of these old ideologies that we had of like Whitney Houston and so it was the fucking eighties. Nobody even had a cell phone. That's why everybody still had landlines.
Speaker 4: That's why LJ had a made head sprung.
Speaker 3: Why because he had to get with the times when Handsprun came out. He had never made music like that before. That was a good song on he Burst, Stay the brawns is thirst step.
Speaker 4: I had the man reinburst myth.
Speaker 3: No, he was.
Speaker 2: Serious, but that was a good song. It was a great song because everybody used to beat.
Speaker 1: We be up in the club.
Speaker 3: That was a good song.
Speaker 2: But whore I'm tied over there talking about them.
Speaker 3: It was a good song, but not a little sway. What I'm saying is he got you. I'm agreeing with you because you're right. He got with the time. So we gotta get back on these Christmas topics.
Speaker 2: Why I like this topic. I thought it was a good topic. But yeah, I just feel.
Speaker 3: Like Dressed up the South got something to say Cuz I just feel like I don't know, like I hate.
Speaker 2: I literally hate to a certain extent that people be wanting to silence people like let people say what the fuck they gotta say? It's the same shit, y'all. Host and y'all niggas be talking about their home. Y'all be having the same conversations in private. But sh I'll be mad when a celebrities say something publicly. Now y'all want to cancel somebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just pray.
Speaker 1: I just think it's bullshit. M It's hard.
Speaker 3: It's a hard area to be in cause it's like, on one end, I do want to speak my mind and say things, but at the same time, and I feel like I do to a certain extent.
Speaker 2: You don't know, you don't really know more though not as much as you used to.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, But I feel like I'm the same way.
Speaker 2: I feel like, well, I think I do still say stuff that I know is gonna rually people the wrong way because it's just my opinion, and bitch, that's my opinion. But I do tread a little more lightly these days then I feel like I used to when we were younger, because I just wasn't even thinking about stuff is deeply, you know what I mean. It's like, Okay, if this is how I feel, if this is what.
Speaker 1: I think, I'm just say.
Speaker 2: It's like if I'm on the phone with you, I'm gonna just say how I feel. But now obviously we know the climate does.
Speaker 1: Not permit that off phone.
Speaker 3: Car on the phone like maybe like two weeks ago for like seven hours, and when I got off the phone, we would yes, literally I can't remember what day it was, and yes, we was on maybe not seven it was probably like maybe we did.
Speaker 2: We really used to be on the phone for seven hours. No, well, I'm saying it was literally like two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: And I was like, damn, we ain't been on the phone, Like we be on the phone for like two three hours, but like we was on the phone maybe like two or three years ago for like six or seven hours, and I was like, damn, we ain't been on the phone. But I was just cracking up because I'm like, if they can hear this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bruh, but it's so much shit. We just it's just we can't.
Speaker 3: That's why we started the show because our conversations were so and I think that's why a lot of people be like, oh, the red and black background, because it was only like twenty thirty thousand, y'all tuned in. Now it's like one hundred thousand, two hundred thousand, and it's like we say something and a lot of people don't get her humor, they don't get my humor. I'm not gonna lie. And it was a comment other day. I hate when people try to clock rt of what's going on with us. Somebody was like, oh, you can tell Dre and Lex not fucking with each other. I said, goddamn. But the one time I ain't made or mad in months, y'all, tea is cold, Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: So I think just hang it up, Just hang it up, flat.
Speaker 3: Screen, because you're never gonna know whenever we're getting along and when we're not.
Speaker 2: I agree, and it shouldn't even matter to you. Do you get along with y'all?
Speaker 3: Friends?
Speaker 1: How are your relationships where y'all are y'all?
Speaker 3: What Laura is?
Speaker 1: Because when you get one, Because when you get.
Speaker 2: One, fracas on the present, furcas on purpose on you and focus on the present, don't focus on us.
Speaker 4: Okay, back to the Christmas.
Speaker 2: What's up y'all at your girl XP and it's Sugarl Dre and the call.
Speaker 3: Y'all know we have a segment on Poor Minds called Item of the Week. But do you have a product or something that you want to promote and you want it featured on Poor Minds.
Speaker 1: Your opportunity is here period.
Speaker 2: If you have an item or you have a business and you want to get it promoted. We are now having slots available on the Poor Minds episode. So if you would like to get your product featured for Item of the Week, all you need to do is send an email to Item of the Week PM at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: That's I T E.
Speaker 2: M O F T H E W E E K PM at gmail dot com. Send us an email and we'll work it out.
Speaker 1: We're gonna figure it out.
Speaker 2: Get your product, get your business sponsored, and yeah, make you some money.
Speaker 4: We love to some more to small business man.
Speaker 2: And a black business said that, but I mean any businesses welcome. Should you clock your UNTT for asking you about your love life? Because girl, why or you worried about my love life? You ain't been married since nineteen seventy three?
Speaker 4: Not you ain't have to take it there?
Speaker 3: Where's your men?
Speaker 1: What we just said?
Speaker 2: Furcus on you purpose. I don't know about y'all, but personally I hate when my family asked me questions about my love life, or about yes, or about when I may have a kid, any of that, because at the end of the day. Just because you had a baby in nineteen, that don't mean I want to do that. Okay, clearly I didn't because I'm far from nineteen. So why are you asking me? Like it's gonna happen when I'm ready for it to happen, and when I am with child and when I am engaged, y'all will be the.
Speaker 3: First cookies smell So they do. I'm sorry, I cannot fucking focus.
Speaker 2: They do smell good, but go ahead, he said, they's sweet.
Speaker 1: They fucking good, right a wall, they are good.
Speaker 3: If you left these cookies out, Santa's finna give you a fucking g wagon or the Bentley.
Speaker 1: M Jesus, oh you do.
Speaker 3: Don't wait? Can we agree that the thing I'm gonna cry. I'm emotional today all for the cookies.
Speaker 2: She thought it was a Christmas card beat by cards I love.
Speaker 4: She said, hold on, bitch.
Speaker 1: Bitch, ain't that type of card?
Speaker 3: Okay, keep going, keep going. I was just saying that my tea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just saying like I don't like that, Like, don't ask me if I want to share.
Speaker 1: That's what people be having to realize. Family or not.
Speaker 2: UNTI your night, mama or not. It don't matter who if I want.
Speaker 3: To share with Lamario, cut your grandma if.
Speaker 2: She don't fucking see how I see?
Speaker 3: Ay?
Speaker 2: And I knew the lyrics because car Ken drink lamar A. No, seriously, I felt, but I felt that lyrics though I did, because at the end of the day, sometimes it don't matter who the fuck is. You gotta cut they ass off.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's up, y'all?
Speaker 2: As your girl like pe and it's your girl draining the call.
Speaker 3: And we have a.
Speaker 1: Very exciting announcement today. We have a brand new show dropping.
Speaker 3: Yes, we have a brand.
Speaker 2: New shower dropping y'all on Patreon. It's gonna air on September second, and it's called Poor Chronicles. We're gonna be doing so much stuff on there. We're gonna be doing challenges. If you can't go to Bill and Roche, where the hell could you go?
Speaker 3: If you can't go to Belloche, what the hell.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be doing?
Speaker 2: Talk to me, chit chat with me. We're gonna be spilling a little little tea.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, no, you didn't.
Speaker 2: God, everything y'all been wanting to see, We're gonna be doing it right here on Patreon.
Speaker 3: Yes, y'all ask us for so much. Well we've been to give it to y'all every single Monday, and it's gonna be a time. Y'all know, Poor Minds has grown into its own little entity. Well, we're gonna have a lot of fun still over here at Poor Chronicles. So make sure y'all tune in September. Second it's going down, says Tu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I just feel like sometimes you definitely just need to like cut people off of these and I talk to people. You have to set boundaries with people. Why are you all up in my bis? And a lot of the time. The thing about the older generations in our family, i'ma just say it that and I'm gonna just put it all on the floor. They shit do not be together. They've been married to Uncle Larry for fifty years. Theyve been married to uncle Leotis for fifty.
Speaker 4: Yotis is crazy.
Speaker 3: You ain't never met nobody names Leotis. I met Leorish chicks. I met a Leo, and I've met an Otis. Never met Lei Leotis.
Speaker 2: No, but old people be having some crazy ass names though, like Leoti's. Like I said earlier, Leroy cleotes Clifford, I like more old English name.
Speaker 4: No, old English names are the best.
Speaker 3: Bartholomew, Mitch, who do you Bartholomew eats down? Yeah? That dog English name? All English names be eating, y'all up.
Speaker 2: I thought Bartholomew was a dog. Name a dog named Bartholome.
Speaker 3: I had a dog because it was my dog. I told that story, and I used to call him a little bee.
Speaker 2: But I actually did meet the dog. I never met your dog. No, you never met my dog.
Speaker 3: You never.
Speaker 2: You didn't know nobody named Bartholomew Sinibald, You never knew nobody named Cennibal, Baldwin, Baldwin.
Speaker 3: Edmund, Edmund eats Edgar. Oh, Egbert, that's not Egbert eats down Goodwin Godderick bro this. I don't know what that was doing with William Shakespeare. Goddred.
Speaker 1: Kind of cute.
Speaker 2: That's probably where Rodrick derived from. Black people always got to make some ship our own.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you old English names. When I name my kid, he's getting a oh this is a good list. Ooh, all ThReD, I've never heard that.
Speaker 2: Let's get creative with it, she said, al ThReD, No, Alfridge. My mama used to watch Alfred all's wine.
Speaker 3: I'm fucking with oswine. Yes, I am, I am. Oh my god, this ship is so good. Eldred, I know now I do. I do know a nigganame Eldrid. Okay, I do know her.
Speaker 1: Nigganame Eldred.
Speaker 3: No, lie Bro, I'm telling you these names. But okay, sorry, back from the topic. But let me say this though, because let me give it to it. On the opposite end, I have a little cousin. Her name is Arianna. I never say her name on the shoke. Sorry, Arianna. I'm feel embarrass you because I love my little cousin. I think she maybe just turned twenty or twenty one. And when I tell you my cousin is gorgeous, gorgeous, I'm talking about model esque gorgeous, like if she really would focus and like hone in, she could really model.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've met her. She's gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Like I felt like I used to be the Beyonce of the family. Arianna is the Beyonce of the family because sometimes you got to pass the torch, right, So I'm the aunty of the family now right, I'm the rich untie that comes around whatever I feel like. Sometimes when I'm asking if I'm looking at my twenty twenty one year old cousin, I'm asking her about her love life. I'm not asking to be mean though, I'm asking because let me help you, so you don't make lex P went through that, so you ain't got to go through that. So I feel like sometimes the older generation is asking us to either warn us or help us, but they don't.
Speaker 1: It's not about what you say, it's how you say it.
Speaker 2: I think it's different when you're asking somebody to like inquire and give them advice. My family don't be asking to give me advice. They just be trying to see what's going on. They don't be trying to give me advice. They just be like, so, who are you dating? Are you dating anyone?
Speaker 1: When you know the clock is tick, you know you're thinking about having the kid?
Speaker 2: Yet, like it be that type of conversation that ain't being concerned about me, but you're being nosy. You in my business, You and my coochie lips.
Speaker 3: In a lot of business.
Speaker 2: If you, you and my uteraries like worry about yourself, worry about you, like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: And I also feel like even when you asking like I get where you come from, but I also feel like even when you asking advice, don't need to be giving unless.
Speaker 1: Somebody ask forever. But I'm like year old when I.
Speaker 2: Was twenty one, twenty two year old, twenties one, twenty two years old.
Speaker 1: Don't give me.
Speaker 2: No unsolicited advice that I didn't ask for.
Speaker 3: Auntie, all right, but you don't know you need this advice because guess.
Speaker 1: What, I'm not gonna listen.
Speaker 3: Still, I wish I but I say this all the time, but I think me and you are different. Though I wish you didn't listen.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: But guess what, because I didn't have a lex P, I didn't have a dray and a cold. Because we know how to say it and we know how to like because we older, but we're still a little cool with it. I could beef it up. That is not cool.
Speaker 1: It's no what the kids do?
Speaker 3: H what is that?
Speaker 2: We just we literally just did that thence a few weeks ago. I'm cool, Like man, hell, I'm cool as fuck.
Speaker 3: I'm cool as fuck. Bro, That's all I'd be telling. I'll say me so cool, I'm cool, and that's not My niece is my cousin But anyways, I say all that to say because I didn't have Alex Petero. I'm not hip. I'm really not, but I don't try to be. But I know I know enough to let you know because at the day, I may not be in tune with the twenty year olds because I'm not supposed to be the bitch. I'm a bad bitch. I guess money, I know what the fuck goes on in this world. You need to know what the fuck going on. I didn't have that.
Speaker 1: You do if you come ask me.
Speaker 2: If you come and ask me and you have questions about your man or you have questions about anything that's going on in your life, questions about how to navigate, what you should be doing, where you should be going, how you should be investing your money. If you want to come and ask me, then cool. But I'm not just gonna walk up to you and be like girl, and okay, what's going on in your love life? Like who you dated I got going on? What you had on with your money, how you be investing your money? Do you be saving how much money? Because even my uncles and stuff don't asks me stuff like that. When I was younger, like invasive you all of it my business.
Speaker 3: But I do think this as black people, we need to stop being scared talking about money.
Speaker 2: Though no we do, but I think that, and I know that it comes from a place of love. But I guess the point that I'm getting at is I just feel like a lot of the time, the older generations in our family, I feel like it comes from a loving place, but it's just very invasive and.
Speaker 1: It's not and the way that it's.
Speaker 2: Put out maybe it's not how you want it to come off, but that's how you putting it out.
Speaker 1: And now I'm like, I don't want to talk to you about this.
Speaker 4: So the reason I say this because we have another cousin.
Speaker 2: And I never want to make my younger cousins feel the way that I feel like some of my family have made me feel in having conversations with me. So I would rather you come to me, like know that whatever you want to talk about, I'm here for you.
Speaker 1: I'm a little older than you.
Speaker 2: If you got questions, you want to talk to somebody who you feel to have a little bit more life experience, I'm here.
Speaker 1: We could discuss see.
Speaker 2: But I'm never going to like just be overly abrasive and in your business if you don't want me any right, So I'll.
Speaker 3: Say this the reason with me, this is how the conversation started. I'm like all my family business. So I had another cousin, she's closer to Arianna in age, and she had a boyfriend at the time, and he came to the house. We really didn't like him. We really didn't approve everybody was being friendly. Now my cousin Arianna, like I said, I can shout at her out. She don't love this shit. She was really like not feeling him, asking him questions. And my older aunt, my aunt, my mom's sister, had to tell her like Arianna, like calm down, like you you know what I'm saying, and she was like no, because I want to know. And then so she had when I came, she put me up on tea and she was like, this is what's going on?
Speaker 5: Girl?
Speaker 3: Like So the reason I felt comfortable because it's like you being vocal, So let me be vocal to you. I just want you to be smart because.
Speaker 2: But she's twenty, Like a twenty year old don't know they place she don't. But I also feel like if I at.
Speaker 3: Twenty, the woman that I am now, not.
Speaker 7: Time trying to get it.
Speaker 3: No, bro, come get a cookie. No, you gotta get that me. So with the seeds on them, come.
Speaker 4: Get it, TI, come get it.
Speaker 3: And when you get over there, you gotta talk about it because I'm gonna be finished and we gonna move. All I say is this, if you can guide your younger youth, but do it in a good way that's received well.
Speaker 4: We have to change the generations.
Speaker 3: Our aunts, I think, our aunts, our grandmother's grandmother. They were trying to warn us and tell us about things, but they don't know how to say it. So I'll give them that grace. Now I'm thirty five. Now, if I go home for Christmas next week, don't talk to me about nothing. I got this.
Speaker 1: But I feel like.
Speaker 4: We are the aunties. Now.
Speaker 3: We're not old, but we are old enough to tell these twenty twenty one, twenty two year olds, even the girls that are listening to the show, y'all my nieces, y'all, my nephews. Because I'll talk to the boys too, because it be girls out here. They be trying to do X y Z. You know what I'm saying. So I feel like it's not about what you say, it's how you say it.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's fair.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I just always been the type of person I will tell I'm gonna tell people what I would do, but I'm not necessarily gonna tell you what to do right, just because we different, and the older that I get, the more and more I realize even my granny ain't know.
Speaker 1: What the fuck she was doing.
Speaker 3: None of us do.
Speaker 2: Like my Grinny didn't know, My mama still don't know, my daddy didn't know, like everybody is like navigating life, and life is all about choices. Like some people are gonna make certain decisions that will end up putting them in a better position. Some people are gonna make certain decisions that are gonna.
Speaker 1: End up putting them in a fuck clup position.
Speaker 2: It's really all about choices, and it's no right or wrong choice. Nobody got it all the way completely figured out, because it's no right or wrong way to do these sheat. So I just I don't know, like I even try to, Like I said, unless someone comes and asks me, I really don't be trying to give people advice like that, because I don't know. I don't know. I don't even know how I ended up here. To be honest, yes the fuck you do what I'm saying. No, I don't, though I really don't, because when I was in my twenties, I was very much a person who I did what the fuck I wanted to do when I wanted to do it. If I didn't want to fucking work a job, no more, I was gonna quig and I was just gonna take a leap of faith and be like, you know what, I'm gonna try something else. Okay, this didn't work, let me try this, Let me try this. If we're really being honest, that's not conducive to being successful. That's not the habits of a successful person at a younger age.
Speaker 1: If we're being honest.
Speaker 2: But it worked for me, Yeah, But to be completely honest, that's like some anomaly. She it's not gonna work for everybody. So, and to be honest, I did not like, Yeah, I knew poor, I knew we had a good idea. I knew it was gonna be a good show because we're funny on camera, we have great bands, or we have great chemistry, whatever. But like the opportunities that we are getting, the things that we're doing. When I was like twenty six and I decided to twenty five, my man, because I moved here when I was twenty five. When I was twenty five and I decided to move to Atlanta, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't know that I was gonna end up doing this.
Speaker 2: So it's like, I just don't be liking to like tell people what to do based off of my experiences because it's not no right or wrong way to do this shit because by other people's standards and what people were advising me to do. If I wouldn't listen to them, I wouldn't be here because so many people advise me, you need to go back to you need to go back to working your corporate job. These doesn't make any sense. You're not gonna be successful doing these, but I kept doing these.
Speaker 3: I think my thing is hard work beats talent. Every time there is a lot of people who are making a lot of money that y'all be like, how cause they gonna outwork you. So the reason I feel like it's my duty to sit on this couch and tell you young people, because I swear to God, if I had a lex P to look up to, because nobody sat me down and said, work, put out the content, or go do this, focus on this. I was focused on party, now have fun. But if I would have went hard, maybe I would have had my oscar by now. I would have been I would have been like, So what I'm saying. All I say is like we are in a position to tell people.
Speaker 4: Have a little more balance. I didn't have.
Speaker 3: I don't know about you because we weren't friends. Then I didn't have no balance. It was part of party, part of let's all kid wasted. I'm wasted, she wasted. That's what the songs was. That was the number one song in the club. It was like we all wet type need like the White Boy, but I do get like that.
Speaker 1: Was the I'm looking for, just this. I'mon drugs, That's what I'm looking because.
Speaker 3: Of job so time because I was outside.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's up, y'all?
Speaker 2: Is your girl xp Andy Schagarl Dre and the Call and we are here to.
Speaker 3: Tell y'all about our brand new ebook and e course a bundle pour into your pod. Yes, y'all, we have been working on this for a while and we're so excited to put it out and give it to y'all because We know so many people have been asking us for such a long time about how to start a successful podcast, and we have literally put all of the information that we have in everything that we utilize into this one ebook. Yes, and this is not your typical ebook, because I know what a lot of y'all are thinking, huh uh. But I'm telling y'all, we give y'all direct access to how we built our brand. It's not no fluffiness and all that what I've read the ebooks before. This is the ebook that gets straight to the point and gives you all the direction you need to start your podcast today. Absolutely, and you can trust that we are putting one hundred percent good information, no filter into this book, and it's gonna help you build your brand.
Speaker 2: And it shows you exactly how we build poor Minds and made it into a sixteen years company.
Speaker 3: So make sure y'all had to poor minds dot Com to purchase your ebook or the e course, and we also have it available in a bundle for you, so you can get both poor Minds dot Com pour into your pot.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, So.
Speaker 2: Should you get your situationship a gift for Christmas?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yes, I'm a person. I don't give a fuck if we met yesterday. I don't care if we met two hours before Christmas. I want a gift.
Speaker 3: If y'all met yesterday, y'all met on December twenty third, and y'all had a fire date. What kind of gift do you expect, though? Give me a little gift card?
Speaker 4: How much on it?
Speaker 2: Little spy spat dight, I don't know, like two hundred dollars, three hundred dollars. You can give me like an Amazon gift card. I could find some shit on Amazon for two hundred and three hundred dollars. But something, Yeah, yeah, you need to give me something. You can give me a bottle of wine and a card. Okay, don't even gotta be a gift card. You can give me a nice bottle of wine, a little fifty fifty dollars sixty dollars bottle of wine and a gift I mean, not a gift card.
Speaker 3: A Christmas card. Yeah, it's the thought that count.
Speaker 2: I don't care if I met you and I we had a fire date, nigga, I grace your present.
Speaker 3: Give me a motherfucking present. I feel like we are in a time where people just don't want to be nice. Why don't y'all want to be nice to people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, I don't see nothing wrong with that. If we had a fire date. We met on the twenty third, Christmas is two days from now, why would you not want.
Speaker 1: To get me.
Speaker 3: You can uber eat I say this all the time. You can uber eats roses literally, or some jerk chickens, anything anything. If I said, on the day, oh my god, jerk chicken is my favorite food, and then on Christmas Day, now you know I'm eating, but don't send no jerk chicken for real, because you know we're eating.
Speaker 2: But if you just sent some flowers or shit, you can still see me some.
Speaker 3: Anything, though, because I feel like I'm gonna get you a card. Let me tell you one thing about memories that are so good. If you sat down and bought a card, a Hallmark card or whatever card, and wrote a pair. Hey.
Speaker 4: I know this is early, but we had an amazing date. And no matter where this goes.
Speaker 3: Whereas its leads, I just know we had a fire first date. You're special to me and I hope you have an amazing Christmas. Now say y'all end up. Five years six years that card, his cards, so much love to you and your spouse. This is something that you could look back on forever. Memories, sentimental gifts.
Speaker 1: I don't care if it's the first date, take pictures.
Speaker 3: Have a good time, because you know what I already what we're gonna say. You.
Speaker 7: I pray for someone like you, and think, pray for someone like you.
Speaker 3: That's you, dude, love me to That's what I'm saying. Just think about it. I'm not mad. That was good.
Speaker 7: Thanks.
Speaker 3: I working, I can work my range. But yeah, I think that you should. I think if you just started talking to somebody. We need to get out of this era of feeling like, oh, this is corny, this is corny. There was a little guy who went viral the other day, but because he was like, oh I got a first date tonight, I bought flowers, and it was so many men calling him corny for getting her flowers. It's okay to court women, but women, it's okay to be nice to men too, and friends too.
Speaker 2: Like you can meet a friend on like the twenty eighth and then it's Christmy. You can send your friend a little car, a little You know how happy I would be if events sent me aboux the cookies.
Speaker 1: And I just met her.
Speaker 3: Event.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying some shepherd's pie once home, and I ate on that bitch for two three days, and somebody try to.
Speaker 3: Call me on the comments. They said, because you like peas, I don't. Event exactly, I said that. I said, Event doesn't put peas in her shepherd's pie because I don't eat.
Speaker 1: Peas past the peas like you used to do. I passed the peace.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I said that because I was like, oh my god, she took the time out and she did that for me. Be sentimental with your gifts. But I absolutely believe I don't care if you met me a day before. I don't care your car. It's four oh, I said, four three four dollars, get a car.
Speaker 1: The hypnotic Canaladay.
Speaker 2: Blame it on that, but now I agree, friend, like, because I would send if I met a man and we had an amazing date. It's two days before Christie's. Our date was phenomenal. I'm looking forward to going into the next year talking to you, going on more dates.
Speaker 3: I would send you again.
Speaker 2: And like I said, we just met, So it's not like about a war of who could spend more money. It's not like now, if you want to send the Shanelle big By all means do you, but you don't have to do that, Like it could be something small, because most likely I'm gonna send you something small.
Speaker 3: So it's cool.
Speaker 4: I agree, I agree, I think do something.
Speaker 2: I'm not sitting you know, Cardier bracelet, right, but.
Speaker 3: I think we should get back to being nice and doing nice things for people. It's so funny. Let me tell you all a story. Let me tell y'all a story about how I was dating this guy and I didn't have no money at the time, and he did right. And I don't care if he see this or not, because I will never forgive him to this day because you weird to this day, Like okay, he used to like, you know, find me out whatever, but he knew I didn't have no money. I was always very honest with the guys at the time I used to date. So his birthday came around. I didn't have no money, y'all. Nothing, No, I didn't zero. I mean I had a little one too, but it wasn't enough to do nothing big. So I sent him like this little basket of like his favorite candies and little things like that. So he decides to get on the internet and was like, out of bought this girl, x y Z send her this amount of money, did this and that, and she sent me a basket full of candy and it made me so man, it hurt my feelings. I was like, that's all I had the money for. And I sent him a message. I said, you know what, I said, this is fucked up because this is all I had at the moment. I was trying to be sentimental and be nice and give you something.
Speaker 4: But you know what, it's cool.
Speaker 3: It's cool to this day, to this day, this nigga fell off. Nigga went to jail for scamming.
Speaker 1: He probably still eating the candy still because.
Speaker 3: He has to now because that's how you got to eat. And to this day, this man still dms me. But I'm so out of you.
Speaker 1: You should have did me right though.
Speaker 3: You should have been thankful for that basket I sent you, because now I really could see you a General gy Gone or the Bentley. But you ain't never getting okay, I'm not sending on it still, but you know what I mean, you know, eating because I'm up now. That's why you don't treat people like that. Because all the all the girls, all the baddies you was messing with, probably none of them may never got you nothing. At least I tried to go out of my way to get you something.
Speaker 1: They sharing them sweet toys, y'all eating.
Speaker 3: Them sweet tarts together, whole ad Nikka you. I swear to God that happened so long ago, and I will never forget about it.
Speaker 1: Because that's so ungrateful.
Speaker 2: I feel like, Yeah, I just feel like when it comes to gifts, it's okay for people to do what's in their heart unless you know.
Speaker 3: That he got it.
Speaker 1: And y'all been dating for a long time, Okay, that's different. That's different. Like if that's show Men and you know what the fuck going on, it's okay. I'm not gonna lie though, if I haven't made Like, if you'll.
Speaker 2: Send me a basket of candy, I'm like, I might feel some type of way you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, no, no, no, don't do that.
Speaker 1: I'm clocking it tea. No, you can't clock my tea because.
Speaker 3: I feel like when y'all birthday rolls around, I give you whatever you want. So if it's a different holiday like a and I send you a basket of candy.
Speaker 2: Or no, wow, because I don't even eat candy. But if I send you a basket of orange, I thought that count. If I send you some oranges and something, it's the thought that count. You need to send me something that I like. Don't send me no basket of candy.
Speaker 3: I don't even eat.
Speaker 4: Can you like oranges?
Speaker 2: I like oranges, but don't see me there. I can go to Whole Food.
Speaker 3: It's the thought that counts. Now you don't gotta go to Now you.
Speaker 2: Can send me what you could send me for Christmas. You could buy me something from my house. I might want a new little centerpiece or something.
Speaker 4: You have everything in the house that you need.
Speaker 2: I don't what if I want to switch up my decord? Okay, I'll do that now, That's what I'm saying. And that's not but that's very expensive. Like I would send you something like a little centerpiece bowl or something like, nothing too crazy, but I feel like you do need you. You should get somebody with they like right, but like if you know them, if it's somebody you just met, it's the thought that the thought that counts.
Speaker 1: But also you sent me some candy.
Speaker 3: I'm on your eggs, right, but if you send me some candy, and I know you don't have much. At the time, I didn't have much, and it.
Speaker 2: Was you sent me candy. You wouldn't send me no vegetables. Well, no, you adn't send me a little salmon.
Speaker 7: It was a.
Speaker 3: Furlow basket and it was wrapped up and it had a bunch of different stuff.
Speaker 1: It was cute, it was thoughtful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want some Hershey kisses for dinner. And I don't got no fucking food. You got food, and I'll talk about you said you knew he didn't have nothing.
Speaker 3: So you see I sent him candy. He had money at the time. Oh he had money. He was so he thought it was funny, Like, bitch, why are you send me this?
Speaker 4: And what your other bitches sent you?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 3: What the mother bitches got now? Because while you blowing on my phone, stop talking to me. I don't have nothing to say to you because you try to play me when I had three dollars.
Speaker 2: Now, he would be grateful if you a little basket of green canned green beans and corn corn.
Speaker 3: He want them pict.
Speaker 1: I get the exclusive.
Speaker 3: You know how they be sending them boxes every month. And you got a subscription service.
Speaker 1: You can't send a canpinto beans. You gotta send the drawa man.
Speaker 3: I got a subscription service to a bean company, so I get a basket of beans with assortments. You have a you're lying, hey, mind business all I got? You have a subscription to a bean company? You were my business?
Speaker 4: Do you like assortment of beans?
Speaker 7: Have you ever had?
Speaker 3: It's like something It's called like twelve bean.
Speaker 2: Soup, bitch, twelve beans is bean twelve? That's that's eleven beans too, mini beans. I only need one bean in my sul It's like a soup and it has is in twelve beans.
Speaker 3: It got bean green. All I need. All I need is a little pinto a red alma. You can't put you gottas one. Lima is not the same. That's categories. You can't put lama beans.
Speaker 2: Lima beans and butter beans are the same thing, right, Yeah, But I'm saying in a in the soup, why the fuck do I want twelve different beans?
Speaker 3: And I was like white beans, black beans and so beans, red beans, chili beans.
Speaker 2: That fart's about to be astronomical, literally, ass because what you twelve beans, bitch, all of.
Speaker 3: Them twelve on the twelve Christmas.
Speaker 6: My nigga, get to me.
Speaker 3: Of bean.
Speaker 2: Now that's what les he gave to a men. She got a fucking bean subscription.
Speaker 3: Okay, bitch, let's move on. Now it's time to get into the big bowl. The big bowl about bow bow bow bow. So the topic for the bed today is sneaking away from the holiday party to have six How do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: I love sneak dicky.
Speaker 3: You a little sneak dicker?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think for sure.
Speaker 3: I think sneak dickens should be reserved for like seasoned couples to keep it exciting and fun. I think, like, if you're at a holiday party and this is like the second or third day, and y'all are just now getting to know each other, that man might be too lustful because this is only our second or third day. Why are you trying to like get away from the party and go have sex. But now, if we've been in a relationship for like over a year and a half, two years, Oh, it's exciting, it's fun, but it gotta be quick. See this is the problem with sneak dicken in the party. You cannot want to go all out and be doing. You gotta be able to slide in the bathroom. Mind you, it's a half bathroom. If you at a house party, it's a half bathroom, right. They just got a toilet and the sink in there.
Speaker 1: That's all we need.
Speaker 3: You gotta be able to bend over the sink, lift your dress up. You gotta do your quick pumps if you know, you ain't finna if you've been drinking Hennessy all night. I hate Hennancy Dick, I hate. I don't really like drunk sticks though I like it, but sometimes when men get too drunk, they can't nothing the holiday party, Dick. It needs to be quick. So if you ain't finna, not we ain't finna sneak away from the party.
Speaker 1: We ain't finna FuG we ain't a bity Welcome to the party.
Speaker 3: Not that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just feel like it definitely needs to be a quikie. But you know, it's not just reserved for holiday parties. It's not, but it's the holidays. But it is the holidays. I think it also is depending on where you are. I'm not sneak dickon at my grandma hose. I'm not sneak dickon at my aunty hose. That's just a disrespectul for the work party. That's disrespectful. I'm not sneak dickon in my aunty bathroom. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 3: Now, hello, plaid towel accent on the floor, You wiping it with you.
Speaker 2: The whole whole hole. Merry Christmas, rag, Come on now, be respectful, have some des.
Speaker 1: They're gonna go in the restroom the next day.
Speaker 3: Why is so skew? Now? Who the hair got? Who? Now that that ship?
Speaker 1: I gotta throw my damn rag or white? Now she just gotta wash you.
Speaker 3: But but I think too in the work, if it's a work party, your coworkers do not want to hear that either, because well, let's say this first. You gotta be quiet. Sometimes the coucie be loud. Now it's getting too loud. Don't stop beating it up in a ba ath and we're supposed to be quiet. They the cheeks should not be clapping.
Speaker 1: Well, what if you can't healthy, then.
Speaker 3: Spread them cheeks and tell him to slow down.
Speaker 4: Spread them cheeks.
Speaker 3: They can't clap if they spread, you.
Speaker 1: Gotta But it's still gonna be there.
Speaker 3: No, that's the Now that's a different sound you're talking about. That's not as loud the music. I'm not talking about that and cheese. We gotta get technical. We gotta get technical so we can tell them how to have sex at the hollow, spread the cheek. Now that mac and cheese sound gonna happen, that's when you play. They might act like you're on your phone scrolling all I'm taking the ship. Whatever. What kind of couchie you got? Me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Me, yeah? Compared to what kind of mac and cheese? What kind of not mac and cheese? What kind of cootie you got? Compared to the Christmas food? What kind of coochie you got?
Speaker 2: I think if you're comparing it to Christmas food, the only thing you should be comparing it to is mag and cheese. What other kind of couchie would you have? You could have corn bread dressing.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a little.
Speaker 1: That's a little dry.
Speaker 2: But when you add that ghibli gravy, it's a little more you can have.
Speaker 3: But you can have that. You can have that ham. That ham be juicy and meaty. I got a ham, I got a hand out of hem. It's juicy and it's meaty. Oh you know what I might got, yams you it's a little sweet. It's a little sweet and juice and juice. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: My ship is, if you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying. Some of y'all got dinner rolls. You ain't got ship going on. I really don't need to eat, Madam Schupert, I don't need to eat it. But I take you y'all got the I'm gonna put it on my plate because you feel like you're supposed to have a role. But I really don't need this shit. It ain't that good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't need a roll. Y'all got that cranberry sauce because I don't need that neither.
Speaker 3: But cranberry sauce, it ain't wet, it ain't dry, but it's like it's cool, the cranberry sauce.
Speaker 2: I don't know though, because every time I ever go to a holiday of eat and they have cranberry sauce, it's it's still there and it's always still there.
Speaker 4: Cranberry. And this is coming from a bitch.
Speaker 3: You love cranberry.
Speaker 1: You don't eat creamery.
Speaker 3: I don't. It's I will take a little bite sometimes. But I'll say this, I've had cranberry sauce one time, but it was homemade and it was really fucking good. But most of the time people get it from the can and they could eat and like, yeah, a lot of y'all got that cranberry sauce.
Speaker 1: Cranberry sauce.
Speaker 3: It's wet and its juicy. Green bean cast role getting ate thanks though, But that's see. This is how when you're trying to get in an interracial relationship. Green the black girls who got the green bean cast role is the one with the bad wigs because they could pull the other ones. You know, they say they only date us when we got bad wigs, get green bean cast role. Kuchie God, they going on the ATV rise they in Dubai.
Speaker 2: They thatsagreed.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you that Greeban castro couchie.
Speaker 2: I think the girls with the bad wigs, I think they got that helm m. What you're trying to say, I not you, but I'm saying I think the girls with the bad wigs got their hem.
Speaker 3: Nah. White white men don't know nothing about good couchie.
Speaker 2: Don't they just think white women got good Kucie.
Speaker 3: No, y'all.
Speaker 1: Don't think none of them got good kouchie.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 2: Don't they know how to put that dang, y'all, don't think Okay, but this is the thing we've talked about this for. It's a difference between good sex and good kouchie. You could very much be a woman who have good KOUCHI that doesn't mean you have good sex, because good sex entels knowing what to do in the bed right, knowing what to do with that thing. I think they more of them have good sex, y'all. Don't think they got good cool y'all, don't think they just got later.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes I.
Speaker 3: Know what I got. I got that. I'm not gonna talk to you them on that.
Speaker 2: Please, yeah saying I got that. Please you know I got that for me.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you you gotta have that, baby, baby, Please.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I do not think and this is was please. All I'm saying is this is not I.
Speaker 7: Swear, y'all less Please.
Speaker 9: Wait, I'm trying to tell I'm trying to tell them.
Speaker 3: What the if not? I got the video in my phone. All I'm saying is all I'm saying is y'all have to understand. It's a difference, like she said, But I do not think that the women that they outside, I don't think they got that ham. I think they got that green bean castrole and the green bean casserole is it's green bean casserole.
Speaker 4: I like green bean.
Speaker 3: Castrole, so I can speak because I'm an expert. But niggas who like green bean casserole they green. So you might gonna find a nigga that like green bean casserole. But he a square ass nigga. He don't know about them yams. He ain't had that good ham, he ain't had that mac and cheese, so he like, oh, this green bean casserole busting, But will he don't know nothing if he liked it. But because you know, while through it's very few people that really make green bean cast throw with a real were not. But we are using a can mushroom and a can. You gotta if somebody can make green bean cast role with the real ship and buzzing it down, they making it with the rule with the flower, and they're doing it with the chicken stock, and they're actually cutting up the mushrooms and adding it in there. That's how you really make a green bean cast throw. They don't know about that.
Speaker 1: It's okay, we can keeping.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying, but I.
Speaker 2: Think that's crazy that y'all think a whole population of people nobody got good.
Speaker 3: Oh, they were gonna get canceled right because of that. I'm gonna get canceled. Okay, I'll say who I think I get kuchi from them?
Speaker 2: From them?
Speaker 3: I think Sabrina Carpenter got good coaching. She said that expressed all she missed it. I said, oh baby, you're doing something on that thing. Yeah, she said. Queen Elizabeth had that wop. She did that bitch ran a whole month, fourteen mother different countries.
Speaker 1: That was a tourist queen.
Speaker 2: About it.
Speaker 3: Miss don't matter it got the job done. She probably had that green bean cast role. It don't gotta be good, it gotta be edible. It don't gotta be good. Is it edible? I'm telling you that is why y'all get caught up and all this good coaches ship? Is it edible? Do we get the job done? She outlived her nigga.
Speaker 4: She did.
Speaker 3: She you know how bad, You know how stressful men are. To outlive a man is a feat These men will always outlive. These men are stressful. They be running the women into their grave. Okay, you know who? They do that to us? Though I'm talking about us, I'm not talking about them. They outlive them.
Speaker 1: Why they kuchie?
Speaker 4: No, it's edible, it's edible.
Speaker 3: It ain't good.
Speaker 1: It's edible.
Speaker 4: Okay, but I was good.
Speaker 3: So too much.
Speaker 1: We be doing too much, and we put too much value on that koachie.
Speaker 3: That ham is good. Ham is good. But sometimes people be like, I don't want ham. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think kuchie is good. Currency. Cucci is valuable.
Speaker 2: It is valuable, but it ain't the only thing you can get your nigga for Christmas.
Speaker 3: It ain't. It ain't stopped and bringing it back, circling back. Stop giving your niggaskouchi for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Can't give that nigga couci every Christmas. He done got that same cucie eighteen years in a row.
Speaker 3: And then you still not even mixing up.
Speaker 1: You don't put a little bow on it.
Speaker 3: You don't do nothing.
Speaker 4: You do nothing nothing.
Speaker 3: But I feel like men y'all need to start making y'all women come. Maybe that'll solve some problems too. Y'all not making y'all women come enough, and they lying to y'all. I promise you that girl didn't come. I don't care she didn't.
Speaker 2: I feel like niggas don't really know when girls be coming over. I learned that from watching porn.
Speaker 4: The girls be faking.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, niggas be like, oh yeah, it's creaming, and that be yeast.
Speaker 1: The rolls, the rolls that be, the rolls that they be baking.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, that is not no cream. But I will say this, I think it should be more black women too, since we talking about the right thing, it should.
Speaker 4: Be more black women than these awards.
Speaker 3: Because the white girls they be, you can tell when they faking, you can ain't really the black girls they be, they be seeing more real. The white girls be like a god so good.
Speaker 6: I'm not oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Come on, becky, that's like girls.
Speaker 1: No, it's a different variation.
Speaker 3: They'd be like, yeh, who watch watching Get in there because that's what we say though, get in there, daddy, that's what we be saying. Though we do definitely, but it'd be softer. It be like, you know, yeah, that's why I didn't do That's why I did. We changing this stuff. Time to move on to the babe the bye. Okay, we got a special guest, Jack.
Speaker 2: We love us.
Speaker 3: I'm Jack Thriller.
Speaker 6: You know what you right?
Speaker 1: We see you, We see you.
Speaker 7: I did I did.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: I've been scared, not just I'm shame.
Speaker 3: Okay, so y'all gus. I know y'all probably can't hear Jack. I just started my acting classes and I'm not gonna lie like I guess. I'm just used to being like good at things like I played volleyball growing up. I was doing this and that. I was in quiet. I used to do all.
Speaker 1: So when I went to the first act class, I was like, oh, I'm about to kill this ship.
Speaker 3: I'm about to eat it up. And I'm big, not good. I know y'all be like, Lex need to do stand up, but she need to do it. I'm gonna do it. I'm getting there, but I have a lot of work to do. So the Jack Okay, I'm it's called the one Jack Off. Okay, I'm gonna pull up. I'm coming to this one this month.
Speaker 1: It's Brent Faz.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you text you how dare her dre?
Speaker 2: Why were you text Jack that sidetracked.
Speaker 1: I was at the gym so nasty.
Speaker 3: And so rad. I mean, you know he is.
Speaker 1: A liar.
Speaker 3: Okay, so now it's to get into the bop aid the Bye the Bow Bow. I have completely messed up this. That's why we need the cards back. I'm gonna get some cards made.
Speaker 1: What is Christmas?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: So you're gonna do a Christmas song? Because I'm not?
Speaker 3: I am?
Speaker 4: Okay, what's your Christmas song?
Speaker 7: Of course?
Speaker 3: It's that was good?
Speaker 1: It was good. She's been practicing. I don't gotta practice.
Speaker 3: But what you saying of it?
Speaker 2: And we'll okay, But okay, my Christmas song, I mean, well my song. It's All I Want for Christmas by Mariah Carey. Like y'all, first of all, let's really chat about that song because she's a billion number one year, won the charts every December.
Speaker 1: That see that.
Speaker 3: I know it was tard. I know you. I know you want to be like, no, I don't this tastes like the juice I drink.
Speaker 1: Let me taste mine. But anyways, it's been number one for like twenty years.
Speaker 3: She's a millionaire already. Because you gotta realize this is Misshaken off this is Miss Honey, but off of that one song alone. Yeah, he makes so much money and.
Speaker 2: Every every imagine knowing every year.
Speaker 1: But you know, the new generation gets it. One thing about it.
Speaker 3: The new generation loves to disrespect people. And I say this because Llokoj, since we were talking about him earlier, did an interview and he was like, I'm one of the top rappers of all time, and people was like, what what if you really know, if you really know hip hop and rap music.
Speaker 1: You're not. It's not hard. It's missing in my drink. You lie, it's hard. Yeah, all right, But.
Speaker 3: Anyways, if you're a fan of hip hop music and rap music, you know that llokuj is literally one of the pioneers. He's one of the first, so he should feel that way.
Speaker 2: Then it's like us when he comes to surgery.
Speaker 3: When I say, I'm the BBO pieeer, put some respect on my motherfucking name. Y'all se no ass sit naturally like this, and you didn't know is it is? It? Is it? Y'all wasn't asking that till.
Speaker 1: They wasn't asking, And again.
Speaker 3: You want one, they still asking.
Speaker 1: I know I'm still asking and.
Speaker 3: I noticed, Hey see, okay, okay, all right, So my song, so your song is Mariah Carey City great Christmas song.
Speaker 4: I don't have a Christmas song.
Speaker 3: This is from my This is for my sad bitches, This is for my this pussy the press bitches, Jesus far my country girl bitches. Though, if you love a country a good country sad tune, there is this song called Indigo by an artist's name is Sam Barber and it's featuring Avery An. Now, I was more in tune with Avery before it because she's an amazing like country artist. And I'll say it's not necessarily just country. I'll say it is alternative country. And this is a song about how when you see yourself and you used to be so happy and then like you're kind of going through like a dark, dark phase. And I think that's relatable because a lot of times we can look at ourselves like maybe a year ago or six months ago, be like, man, I was so happy. What happened to me right now? But it's also like it don't rain forever. You getting on the other side, you know what I'm saying. So it is such a good song. It's called Indigo by Sam Barber featuring Avery Enna. Cause I feel like that's been me, Like I've been kind of like I every year that seasonal depression hit me like some jingle balls bills like yeah, and you know I'm now I'm getting on the other side of it.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm crawling out.
Speaker 3: So what is that? So that's my bop of the week.
Speaker 1: I the Mother We hair has been provided.
Speaker 2: By Easy to Snow Men and I make you win the time heard the street tongue?
Speaker 3: Yes, then remember we walked out to that song.
Speaker 2: Yes, Gucci Man, he's so good.
Speaker 3: Old you were so good. It was Gucci Man.
Speaker 4: It was dashing through this.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: We was cutting up so bad last year for the Christmas. Oh we didn't do a Christmas show this year. That was a year time. That was when I was on stage with us. We had a time.
Speaker 1: It was a good time.
Speaker 3: It was the week. This week is Crowns of Love hair. Make sure y'all buy y'all bundles. Y'all know if you buy a bundles, she donates a bundles so it helps a good cause. And it's some cute hair, you know, a little one.
Speaker 1: Two, So yes, I saw y'all.
Speaker 2: Second item of the week, make sure you go to Music Beauty Collection dot com. Make sure you get your lip glosses, mat Liqui Lipsticks, lip Plumper, Jolly Blushes. We are having a Christmas cell right now that it's going on until New Year's and everything is twenty five percent off, so make sure y'all go to the website get everything that y'all need right now. I have on the Chestnut lipliner, I have on the lip plumper, and I also have on the honey Dip Metlecal lipstick.
Speaker 4: So yeah, you still need listening to what I said. I know marketing when I see.
Speaker 1: One, Okay, I believe you. Maybe next year will edge you to the marketing.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you I can get do some, Okay.
Speaker 2: So now it's time to our favorite signing of the show, which is pour your Heart Out. If you have any questions or testimonials, make sure you send them to ask poor Minds at gmail dot com. That's a s kp O. You are in my NDAs at gmail dot com. RT is so cute, y'all like shave out us these little.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they didn't have our initials. So my name is mix.
Speaker 1: Your name is mixed.
Speaker 3: My name is Raya ray, that's cute.
Speaker 2: Mix is like, I mean, all I gotta do is take the d y'all.
Speaker 9: Period?
Speaker 1: All right, go ahead, go ahead. My nail broke and he hurt.
Speaker 3: You snatched it all. It was already sore, now it hurt here.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I don't need you to nothing.
Speaker 3: We just say too much.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Heylcks and dress.
Speaker 3: First.
Speaker 1: I love you both, and watch the show faithfully.
Speaker 2: My fiance and I have been engaged for a year and a half, dating for ten high school sweethearts, and our wedding is next year. I've always known him to be a mama's boy, and in my opinion, his mother treats him and his older brothers like kids. Keep in mind, and they are all about to be in their thirties. As a girlfriend, I felt it wasn't really my place to speak on his mother's actions. But now that we are engaged to be married, I have been expressing to him more about how I feel about his baby mama. I mean about how his mama baby waite about his mama's baby.
Speaker 4: His mama's baby.
Speaker 2: He's a mama baby, grandma's his mama's baby's him. Okay, girl, it ain't really make no sense, but we gonna keep reading. And I feel like she's the number one woman in his life and I met. For example, she calls him every morning to make sure he's up for work. He's on the phone with her after every shift until he makes it home, runs her earrings, and picks up her food. Yes, she has a husband and there are literally only five minutes away from us. When I voice my opinion, he basically tells me nothing is really going on to change because that's his mama. Of course, I want him to be close with his mom. But am I wrong for wanting to feel like I'm the number one woman in his life? Am I overreacting?
Speaker 3: Thoughts?
Speaker 1: Oh, I hate Mama's boys, I hate my pool.
Speaker 3: I don't fuck with it. I don't like it. And I also think like it's an important though to whenever you're dating somebody and y'all are serious, just from my personal experience, Like I like having a close relationship with a guy I'm dating mother, Like, so I can go, girl, I got these, let me do these I got or so they feel comfortable, Like I know you're gonna take care of my son and Da da dah. But I don't want no real relationship because I also feel like mothers that do too much in their son's life are weird. Are weird as hell? You weird as fuck? And I've never, like I had one situation like that.
Speaker 1: You're sixty five.
Speaker 3: Like, girl, a, you got a husband, Like take care of your man so I can take care of mine. You know what I'm saying. But also that's why I think it's important to have communication, because I feel like if I felt weird in the situation like I'm in now and like where his mom was like doing too much, I would be like, oh, so can I You gonna let me? Like I feel comfortable talking to her about stuff like that. But that's why I think it's important for like communication, and not everybody's gonna be in that situation where they feel that comfortable. But I also think that you should tell, you know, your spouse that you're uncomfortable, and if he really cares about you, he'll have a conversation with her. But I also think it's natural like, Okay, my mom used to do this, but my woman can do this now, you know, and vice versa, Oh for a woman, my dad used to do this, but now you can do this now. So I think that's a part of growing and starting your own family. So if he's not leaning on you or she's not leaning on you, maybe they don't see a future with you like you think they are. Because one thing we know, men will and women people in general will have a placeholder to that real person that they want to start a family with comes along. So I think maybe you should probably look deeper and understand why he's not leaning on you like he should.
Speaker 2: Gotta be willing to go to war about it, and war with anybody, including your mama.
Speaker 1: Yeah, agreed, That's just how I feel.
Speaker 2: Not to say you gotta be disrespectful towards your mama, But I think that when you decide to get a partner, when you decide to be in a relationship with somebody, especially like marry somebody, your mom is no longer the number one in your life.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, your wife or your girlfriend is the number one.
Speaker 2: The person that you have a family with, the person that you're creating a legacy, that's the number one person in your life. And if you're not willing to put them over everybody else, then you're not ready for real partnership.
Speaker 1: And yeah, you should just speak on it.
Speaker 2: You should just let that situation go because I'm sorry, but whoever I'm with, he gotta litly be known to people like it's me. Yeah, And it's not even about an ultimatum. It's not even about choosing someone over other people. But like, if your family is making it difficult for you and your man to be to get that.
Speaker 1: He has to set boundaries. Yeah, absolutely that Like this is my groties.
Speaker 2: Who I'm rocking we And I think it's just a maturity thing because I've dated people that my For example, my sister didn't like, but she wouldn't overstep those boundaries.
Speaker 3: She's like, Okay, she's finna be with him. I'm gonna let her do her things. So she decided what she wants to do as long as he not hurting her and making her whatever, I'm gonna let them do it, and I'm gonna let the ship play out. Let ship play out. Leave people alone. Because what y'all don't realize this is for everybody who out there be dirty, macking, hating. The more you try to split people apart, the more that's gonna draw them to get more.
Speaker 1: They draw closer together because they be wanting to prove people wrong, I think.
Speaker 3: And not only that, because it's just like, okay, but no, you're not gonna tell me what to do because people hate being told.
Speaker 7: With the more they talk about I love the more they make it.
Speaker 3: I guess, so really hate that down her head. Yeah speak, yeah, I know somebody. It's always something.
Speaker 2: Joke, cousin.
Speaker 4: Something.
Speaker 3: And now the whole hooks buzz.
Speaker 1: It can listen to a crewler. Don't want to men to me?
Speaker 3: Is it the truth?
Speaker 1: Brace you want to men?
Speaker 3: Said to the mic. Okay, thank y'all so much to me. I said, I was gonna keep this at an hour long and I did it. Cookies, Uh, even where can they find these cookies at? In the drawer? W w W dot get the goods at l dot com. I'm not lying, y'all. These cookies are fire. Have that that made me some shepherd's pie and it's if it can cook for real. And these cookies are so good, these me sol cookies. I ain't never have to me so so horny.
Speaker 2: No more hypnotic on the show, no more Christmas.
Speaker 3: As I sit around the fire place watching the are we ready?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: We can start from the beginning we.
Speaker 3: Ready cookies known, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's one loft.
Speaker 3: Me so one good you tripping all right, we ready, we ready we okay it started a little bit. No way, don't have started from the beginning, no hobby, okay, we're ready you ready for rayah. It's Christmas time and we're finishing.
Speaker 4: Yoursely nice.
Speaker 3: O holy nice.
Speaker 5: Oh holy.
Speaker 9: Holy jet raw huganly bets so to.
Speaker 5: Do and my.
Speaker 7: Sleep sleep pa.
Speaker 6: Pee sleep, sleep heavy the leap.
Speaker 1: Riche who.
Speaker 4: In heavenly.
Speaker 1: Vallaen nie.
Speaker 7: Fly night holy night.
Speaker 3: Ship but coy.
Speaker 6: The sun.
Speaker 3: Coloristree round.
Speaker 9: Vana fall.
Speaker 6: Hey ho see halluia.
Speaker 5: Cras sa.
Speaker 9: Cry cry, says the seals.
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh oh lulu, oh my.
Speaker 10: Hat fell off. Indeed this right, I kind of ate that home.
Speaker 6: Sia you.
Speaker 1: Oh, you gotta talk those words.
Speaker 3: You gotta talk. You're supposed to be talking, you Okay. If I had one wish in this world, it would be that all men would be free. Let's all hold hands, oh and celebrate the Savior's birth. Let's give sax.
Speaker 9: Onto the world Jesus and his birth.
Speaker 3: Sleep sleep, I say.
Speaker 5: Sleep airly, sleeping air a deep.
Speaker 7: Oh uh uh uh uh oh.
Speaker 1: Amen sister, hallelujah, Christ the Savior was born.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 1: Praise God.
Speaker 3: Y'all gotta remember Christmas is about the day Jesus was born, good.
Speaker 2: And good.
Speaker 6: I'm not done, Oh God.
Speaker 3: Every Christmas baby
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm