Speaker 1: It's another jewbile phone frame today Mornings on Ties. Hello, I do not know where I'm going.
Speaker 2: I'm calling him right now. We'll find out. This is my favorite song. I love this one. This is when it's when the bed drops on it rock. Hello, Hello, Hello, this is Rich. Yes, Hello, this is Heindrich.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm looking for Leon.
Speaker 2: This is how to hear you once again limitsition of my bluetooths. The bluetooth is very loud. But this this is what I'm talking about. But I need to turn it down now because I need to speak to the client. But this is what this is my favorite pot Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: Sorry, for some reason, my bluetooth it will not stop. Is this Leon?
Speaker 2: This is Heinrich with the movies. I have your things? Oh no, for some reason, the blue.
Speaker 3: Wait is back home?
Speaker 1: Hello, fun moment. Please, my bluetooth is going.
Speaker 2: I can kind of hear you, but I don't know if you can hear me, because I can kind of hear you, but I'm not sure if you can hear me. Okay, I'm so sorry about that. Hello, Leon, this is Heinrich and I.
Speaker 3: Have your Okay, and where are you?
Speaker 1: I don't know where to go?
Speaker 3: What do you mean you don't know where to go?
Speaker 1: He's been trying to do your job. Yes, but I am new here.
Speaker 3: I just want someone new. I've been waiting a week for my stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know you've been waiting a week, and I'm trying to get to you. But I do not know exactly where to go. Can you tell me where to go?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: Or not? GPS?
Speaker 1: You want me to turn onto?
Speaker 3: What the GPS? Where is the buttons?
Speaker 2: But?
Speaker 1: Where is the button?
Speaker 3: Use your phone?
Speaker 2: But I'm so sorry, I'm so confused. I mean new drive over here, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: New driver with all my stuff.
Speaker 2: I just came to the country and I just got this job, and now I'm having trouble finding your house.
Speaker 3: Well, you're real close to losing your job. I can tell you that much.
Speaker 1: I'm having trouble hearing you. Are you giving me directions to the house?
Speaker 3: I will give you. Turn off the bluetooth to turn my bluetooth off?
Speaker 1: Do you know how to turn my figured it out? I've got the bluetooths off now, all right?
Speaker 3: Keep it off? So I am parked your park?
Speaker 2: Yes, I am parked because I don't know where to go to drop off your things, my company?
Speaker 3: What is going on? Man?
Speaker 4: At least tell me this man? Are you anywhere near Lincoln Avenue? That's where they're supposed to be bringing my items?
Speaker 1: Were so sorry the god I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: I can hear you all the music if you just ask where are you saying? I need to go?
Speaker 3: I need to get the Lincoln Avenue.
Speaker 1: I am in Lincoln, Nebraska, yes, but I do not know to go from there.
Speaker 3: You're in link In Nebraska.
Speaker 4: Hell did you get across the country?
Speaker 1: Very long drive to get here?
Speaker 2: Off?
Speaker 1: But I am here now, and so I just don't know the street to go on to.
Speaker 3: The right direction. It's not even the right direction.
Speaker 1: Speakeruse my brutles is.
Speaker 2: I'm going to try to turn the reddie off this one second.
Speaker 3: Okay, figure it out. Hello, Yes, you can't be in Nebraska, dude. It's Lincoln Avenue.
Speaker 1: Linking, Nebraska, and they're not thinking.
Speaker 4: God, my things are supposed to be here three days ago. Dude, and you're halfway across the country. You are gotta be the most incompetent driver that they.
Speaker 3: Have had to higher their society. Are you kidding me? Dude? I swear to God you better be the one pulling open my driveway.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna break that speaker myself.
Speaker 2: You can turn it off, dude, I'm having trouble again, my brutal sneak.
Speaker 3: I know you are run off. Hello, turn off along, speaker man, it's up to speaker offs.
Speaker 1: Maybe speak up on the two bits.
Speaker 3: If not, even couldn't music. What are you doing over there?
Speaker 2: This is actually Jubil from Jubil Show doing a phone break on you and your brother.
Speaker 1: Set you up?
Speaker 3: Are you king right now?
Speaker 1: It's a joke.
Speaker 2: He said that you've been having trouble getting your stuff from the moving company and wanted to.
Speaker 3: Mess with you. Yeah, well you certainly did that. My blood pressure is through the roof. I tell you. After that though, if I hear that song again, I'm gonna get PTSP from there.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone breaks.