Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: So let's start at the beginning with naka so I first been introduced to nako in. My sister was actually going through the program with her late husband at the time, and there was like a seminar that they had to go through, and I was learning I had never heard about the program before that they didn't actually go all the way through with the program, which I find a lot of people don't. The retention is so a lot of people have criticized NACA because they're like, it's a lot that you got to go through. It's very strenuous. So what's the first step in the Knacker process, Like.
Speaker 4: You said, going to that meeting. It's about three or.
Speaker 3: Four hours and that's all over the country, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they pretty much break down everything, all of the benefits of the program, the things that you have to do, the rules for the program, things you can't do to the program, and yeah, from there, you know, you sign up and let them know what date you want to meet with a mortgage counselor it could be up to two years out, it could be up to two weeks out, but you put whatever or date when you're comfortable. I tell people all the time, don't go into you're ready. You know what I'm saying. Don't go into your like all the way ready, don't go just trying to see what they gonna say and all that life. You know, don't test the program like, no go when you're ready, when you know you have your documentation order, you got your two years work history and order, you got your two years tax history and audio bank statements order like these are things that all lenders require.
Speaker 4: Not just NAKA.
Speaker 5: So it's like you shouldn't be going to a lender any unless you have this stuff in order anyway. But NACA is just extra strict about their documentation because essentially, you're going to these people asking them for hundreds of thousands of dollars for absolutely nothing. Your credit ain't.
Speaker 4: Shit, you ain't really shit, like you know what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, like most of the time, for real, for real, all time, like, but these people are still willing to give you a chance. Most lenders, when you go to them in that situation, what they're doing they're closing, doing your face and giving you a decline letter.
Speaker 4: NAKA.
Speaker 5: They're gonna give you a checklist of things to do and tell you to come back when you have those things done. Your ID with them is still gonna be intacked. Your FOIUL with them still gonna be intact. You're still gonna be able to update documents and send stuff in. But they're just not gonna qualify you for a loan until you get things marked off that checklist.
Speaker 2: So it's a pretty strenuous checklist. So it's not it's they, That's what I'm saying. Like people, most people with the common misconception, it's like yo, I've seen people say, Yo, I tried twice and I just can't.
Speaker 4: Get through it.
Speaker 2: What is it? Is it the fact that they don't don't have that profile that you just spoke about intact, or like, what is the thing that is blocking people?
Speaker 4: To me?
Speaker 5: A lot of times it was my own fault. I was getting in my own way, Like so just my mentality, you know what I mean. So I'm you know, pointing a finger at them. Like a lot of times they'll be like, man, send us to this document or can you resend this? And I would get mad and frustrated and want to go back and forth and say of just sending the document, like you know what I mean, So what if you got to send it twice? Like it's just stuff, get lost, stuff get caught up in you know what I'm saying? Things like that, and then too a lot of times people get really frustrated because what they don't understand is KNAKA is extremely understaffed. They're non for profit, they're understaffed and or overworked. And then you got a person like me out here screaming from the mountaintops on eyl where there's millions of people following, Hey, y'all, y'all can go get y'all MAULTI you in it with the knack of program So now there's this rush of people going to the knack of programming.
Speaker 4: Now they're even more overwork than more overwhelmed.
Speaker 5: So it's like there has to be a level of patience and understanding when you're taking advantage of a program like this and just really getting like, all right, cool, I know if I exercise patients at the end of all of this, there won't be anything.
Speaker 4: Better out there for me.
Speaker 5: So I made a real the other day that said, I compare NAKA to Tom Brady and Jordan. They're not the biggest, they're not the strongest, they're not the fastest, but they're the best in the clutch when it.
Speaker 4: Comes to the closing table.
Speaker 5: When you look at those numbers, they're gonna deliver every single time in the championship, Like you won't find anybody better. You won't find just you won't find better numbers ever. And it's the same thing like I said with Brady and Jordan. No, they're not the most anything.
Speaker 4: But they just the best and they delivering the clutch when it's time too.
Speaker 3: The steps. All right, So you got to go to the seminar. Yep, that's like an all day thing, three four hours and they edited. What do they teach you on the seminar?
Speaker 4: They don't teach you anything. They just tell you about the program.
Speaker 5: You know, like the benefit of the program, like I say, the rules and different things like that.
Speaker 4: NAKA doesn't teach you real estate.
Speaker 5: So like if you don't know real estate, you probably go learn real estate and then go through the program. Because I tell people this all the time, no matter what program you're going through, if you're going to buy property, have some knowledge because if you don't, you're at that point leaving your agent, your attorney whoever, to kind of like hijack your deal and lead you wherever it is you want to go, as opposed to you quarterback in your own deal.
Speaker 4: So have some knowledge and some information on this stuff.
Speaker 5: So when you go in you can kind of tell your agent, hey, look I'm looking for a multi unit property undervalue that has people living in and already cash flowing. You can tell the lender, hey, look, i'm qualifying. I'm going to apply for a multi unit property, So don't just qualify me based on my income. I'll let you know how much the income the building is generated.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Like, you work with these people and tell them what it is that you're looking for so they can put the play together for you.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But if you don't know anything and you're just depending on these people to do the work for you, you're not going to get anything done because that's not their job.
Speaker 2: So that's one of the things, right, So you have to have to do your due diligence before you go in anything, and you have to have your profile ready before you go.
Speaker 3: Well, I want to just ask what the profile?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: All right, So you go through the seminar two hours, then you meet with a counselor and that's earners.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works, like the checkout is fast, or seats are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association. Member a FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and to poor. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: Like an hour and that's and not the counselor meeting depends on you know, how much of your stuff you got together. Not so when you meet with your counselor, that's on the thorough you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Do diligence.
Speaker 5: Start with them, background check, you know, bank statement check. Man, give us your two years tech history, give us your two years you know what I mean, work history, you know, just like give us your like history of like you know, where you've lived for the past ten years, like things like that that they ask you. And some people can get frustrated with it because a lot of times we tend to have the mindset of man, I don't want nobody in my business. But it's like, bro, like I said, you're going to borrow hundreds of thousands of dollars from these people.
Speaker 4: Like it's the bank. You need to have a relationship with the bank.
Speaker 5: NAKA is funded by Bank of America, so it's no different than going to Bank of America, City Bank whoever to go and alone.
Speaker 4: There are gonna be certain things that are required.
Speaker 5: And if you're doing anything fraud or scam me or anything like that, of course you don't want nobody in your business. But if you legit man, get these people what they're asking for, because they're essentially about to change your life.
Speaker 2: That person that you meet, let's say you've done those first two steps and you know, you sit with that person. If that person stay with you through the process or you pass on.
Speaker 4: Person, your mortgage council is with you throughout the whole process. That's who you work with.
Speaker 5: And if there's a time where you know you and your mortgage counselor not getting the loan, they may not be responsive enough. You can request to change your mortgage counselor like you have all of those different options to pretty much like I say, quarterback your own deal, which is.
Speaker 4: What I did.
Speaker 5: And like I told y'all, it's not the easiest process because there are gonna be times where they may not get back to you. They may not call back. Like bro, I was pulling up to the office, like you know what I'm saying, Like what's up? Like I sent you all my documents. I did everything that I'm supposed to do, like now what's the next steps? And you know they would go review the five like you know what, mister Hames, you right, I'm sorry, let me go in and you know what I mean, push you through whatever the case may be. But if you're not proactive in your own situation, nobody's gonna do it for you. And I think most times people are used to or I don't know what they used to, because you can't be used to anything if you've never bought a property, so you don't even know the mortgage process.
Speaker 4: So for you to.
Speaker 5: Complain about somebody not reaching out to you or following up with you, that's not necessarily your job.
Speaker 4: It's your job to follow up.
Speaker 5: It's your job to send it in documentation, it's your job to go to the office like with anything. That's what I learned, Like, man, I have to be the person that's kind of like, you know, controlling a quarterback of my own situation.
Speaker 4: Otherwise people it's not important to us.
Speaker 3: And also it's like like you said, you don't even know if you haven't been through the process, and even on a higher level. So we we're building the homes, and you know, these are million dollar houses, and we had to go through a bunch of red tape and send stuff and then the stuff they asked for the stuff that we just sent, and it's like it's a headache and it's a hassle, and it's like, you know, it's not the most efficient buying a home without the most efficient process. Period.
Speaker 4: I love that you just said that, because people don't.
Speaker 5: People think it's just like everybody gonna ask you the double send documents, and it's not. This is the mortgage process, this is the home playing process. And y'all don't y'all ain't never bought shit, so you don't know. So you just complaining about what you think you should be getting. Just entitlment be beating you'll ass whole time. Let's just call it what it is, beating shit.
Speaker 2: That's what we said. It's one thousand, right, that's the first part, even getting the home. But now we, like you said, we're buildings and now we're deal with permits and that's a whole other process.
Speaker 5: And now you got to go through inspections and spector might not approve certain stuff. It's just like man oh all the time and a patient's thing. And again no, even in sports, you're when you're dealing with hundreds of thousands, millions of dollars.
Speaker 4: These things take time. These things take time.
Speaker 5: And most times when you hear, like I say, about somebody getting offered like a big contract, you hear about them turning the contract down or just not working out or the deal going bad.
Speaker 4: Like this is business. This is just how business works.
Speaker 5: Like I said, there are times when you can do everything right and stuff just still won't go your way, like it just and then what do you do? Like you have to get back on the ground. You gotta get back to it. You can't let it discourage you. And a lot of times people get emotional about these things.
Speaker 4: That's why you hear so much.
Speaker 5: Slander because like now you mad oh Nakaa did this to you and not Couna did. That's no, you just quit, like you know what I'm saying, You quit the process essentially because if you would have stayed down, you would have came up. Because that's what I did, and that's what my ex did and that's what my you know what I mean friends did, Like that's what I've helped so many people through this program who listen. But it's this it's a mindset thing, you know what I'm saying. Most people don't have their mindset in order. Like I say, it's entitlement. You feel like you owe something. It's like, nah, man, you gotta go earn everything that you need that you got out here, from property to business customers, like you have to go and earn these things. You have to go and show and prove. You have to like do what you need to do in order to make things happen. And most people operate in the space of instant gratification. And I think the Internet has a lot to do with that because you see people doing so well, and you see people accomplishing things, and you see more of the celebratory moments online.
Speaker 4: You don't see the hard, behind the scenes grind that it took. You don't see.
Speaker 5: The offers that I put in and you know what I mean, got turned down or got beat out by cash offers. You didn't see the time we're almost lost ten thousand dollars in earn this money because you know what I mean, the contractors didn't do what they were supposed to do. And give me the proper estimates, just like it's a lot of things behind the scenes that people just don't know. And practicing patients and understanding how this process goes will make your life and just your process way easier when it comes to stuff and just a lot less stressful, because.
Speaker 4: It's like, it's not easy.
Speaker 5: It's a super stressful process, regardless of whether it's nak an faha conventional.
Speaker 4: It's a process, man, And I don't think people understand.
Speaker 2: They got to be ready for the lower.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine. Nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,