Speaker 1: Talk talk talk to We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion.
Speaker 2: Who talks back, right because it's be like this is like heavy in the topic of like dating and relationships and all of that right now and this Eric, But what are your thoughts on, Like.
Speaker 3: Where do they be calling like like you know, when people be splitting everything splitting. Yeah, yeah, I'm not I'm not into that, but I'm not into that. But I definitely wanted to know your thoughts on me.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't want no man that want me to split fifty to fifty. I want a man who wants to be the leader and he feels like a man by providing, Like I want to provide for my woman.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Now, if it gets to a place where, you know, we're going through a financial struggle and I have to chip in fifty fifty, I don't have.
Speaker 5: A problem with that, you know, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Like my last relationship long time ago, Uh, the guy he you know, he provided pretty much everything because we just moved to a new city and I had to I'm a hairstyling, so I had to build my clientele, right, so, uh, he had to provide everything at the time, and then we kind of went.
Speaker 5: He had like a.
Speaker 1: Little money struggle, and we wanted to go out, and he didn't have no money. He didn't have no money, so I gave him the money. I gave him my card to pay for stuff while we were out, so he could still pay for it and be the man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and be the man.
Speaker 1: But it was my money, you know.
Speaker 4: That's fine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we got no struggle love now, Okay.
Speaker 4: But what doot? What are your thoughts on it? Black?
Speaker 6: I mean, from you're gonna have ups and downs, right, there's gonna be your time where I'm up and you up. Right, It's like, but it's as long as we were embarrassing them when it especially when the chuck comes, it's like, yo, yeah, that's that's a good that's a good tactic. A real nigga fuck with you on something like that all day long, right because it's only a matter of time. He's gonna be back up again, you know, I mean, is what we do. So it's like, but yeah, the Evan flows and I can handle that because that's the real relationship that EBB and flows. You go, whether that then you be, I'll tell you everything will just be Pcpeach right, and I.
Speaker 5: Think that what's that? What was I about to say?
Speaker 7: Some men feed their ego by fucking every woman they come in contact with, and other men feed their ego by how many people they can take care of.
Speaker 5: That's the type of man I want, yeah, right, exactly, that's the type of man I deserve.
Speaker 4: I like that, Yeah right, I like that.
Speaker 6: And that's that's That's one thing I like keeping my circle even small, even though you know, down to my wife and just people I hang out.
Speaker 8: Right, we all got to be solid, right.
Speaker 6: I get nervous around nervous people, right because I'm a calm dude, right, and I'm always problem solving.
Speaker 8: So anybody I wrote is like my team, females or.
Speaker 6: Male whatever, we all got to be like, I won't we know what's going on, but with strong individuals and we're all like, you know, just popping.
Speaker 5: That's what a man is to me, A problem solving.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all day, all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, But sometimes you get missed because sometimes a man will try to like a woman just wants you to listen.
Speaker 5: I just want you to hear what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You're hearing it to like, Okay, how can I fix it? Just trying to talk to you invent so you can hear.
Speaker 4: But see that's why I listen.
Speaker 3: That's why communication is Bible, like in a relationship with like in my last marriage. The number one thing that I took from that that, like like my brother said, when we went to marriage counsel and then we went to a lot of marriage council counseling at churches, so we would go to like church marriage councilors. Now it was fire fire now they were well the we the ones we went to, like because we kept going to staying when it was this black church in LA but it was nothing but like older married couples, it was crazy you know too because some of them would.
Speaker 4: Be in there argument. Like I didn't say that like you know, to be going down there.
Speaker 3: But it was a lot of like elder black married couples been married for forty years you know, you know people that we could get some game from it. And the number one thing that they all said in comment everywhere we went any marriage couple I ever talked to, the two things they always said was make sure you always communicate effectively and keep people out your business at all, Like don't keep people out your business like literally every single couple always said those same two things. You feel me, and so I'm gonna get on the communicating shit first. That's why communication is so important, because me, I'm a type of person. Now I'll ask you before you even start going on your tangent.
Speaker 4: I'm like, Okay, do you want me to just listen?
Speaker 3: Or am I like ifm I supposed to be kind of like sharpening your sword with this shit?
Speaker 4: Okay, you want me to listen?
Speaker 3: Perfect, let me just sit you know, now I could cool out because I am like that, like I do be wanting to kind of help you figure out solutions and things for whatever it is you might be going through. But I also would just shut the fuck up and listen and let you just get it off and talk about your home girls doing this and that or whatever the fuck You know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, Like yeah, because sometimes I'll get mad if you just go straight into attacking the like my ship, like just listen.
Speaker 5: Niggas like like I want to lose weight. How many times did I tell this nigga you wanna lose weight? You ain't did it yet?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 8: He like, Okay, I don't.
Speaker 5: Need I need you to listen right, let me trying to give me the motherfucker.
Speaker 4: You need.
Speaker 3: You need the man that's go or just even a partner period like because even as me and with these type of ships, you need somebody who gonna just lead by example and do affective ship.
Speaker 4: Like so if your partner keep talking about how much they want to lose weight, just.
Speaker 3: Start working out, like fucking let's go to the gym today, let's you know whatever the fuck you know what I'm saying, because just doing this all day, you ain't finna do nothing but put somebody off, turn them off, whatever the fuck versus like if you if you sound what you want to lose weight and you to watch me go to the gym four days in a row, and I might not be a gym nigga even like that, or even if you is just figuring out ways to create like a space where I.
Speaker 4: Ain't pushing you.
Speaker 3: I ain't, but it's it's im lean by example, like because you don't want to be a person that's just talking either.
Speaker 4: I hate the motherfucker who just.
Speaker 1: Do that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: I lean more towards like finding somebody who comprehends me, not just communicate with me. You got to be able to understand what the person is saying, So I, like, you don't ever understand what the fuck I'm saying?
Speaker 5: Like it got to be a like minded comprehension is key.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 5: Comprehension is key.
Speaker 3: Look and then the other gym too for the people listening to whoever else like that keep people out your business ship.
Speaker 4: That was probably the most important part that they told me.
Speaker 1: I honestly believe that Keiky Palmer and her baby daddy will still be together now? Have they not let let social media get into their business?
Speaker 9: And I wait for this drop that crazy right, it's crazy, she's wild crazy.
Speaker 4: But it's it's a real thing. Y'all.
Speaker 3: Let everybody, y'all business a couple of people, y'all, let everyone in the midx. Which that's just a ground for destruction, because that's why they say, don't let nobody in your business, because guess what what if? Like I can talk about how my ex had niggas in the pool and all that now because we've done and over with.
Speaker 4: But at the time I was ready to take that ship to the grade. It wasn't nobody to go hear about that because.
Speaker 3: I don't want to have to deal with other people's expectations, you know what I mean, like that if I want to go back, yes you feel me? Or like that that plays such a big role, like girls that tell their homegirls.
Speaker 7: And I'm never telling my home leave her nigga unless he beating her or like blatantly being just disrespectful like one of my we ain't even friends no more.
Speaker 5: He would be in the car like saying, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 7: Why I'm gonna speaker phone, motherfucker, shut the fuck up, Like don't talk to my friend like that, Like yes, leave that that guy. But yeah, like I'm never trying to tell something cause I'm staying, bitch. I might tell you I'm leaving tomorrow and I'm be right back here until I get tired of this nigga for real.
Speaker 5: And I talked about him all week and we just be on the phone, like.
Speaker 7: Right and told me two years to break up with my last nigga, two years to bring up with that Nigga's real?
Speaker 4: And was it? Did you have homegirls? Though?
Speaker 3: That was kind of like pushing because you're the home girl that don't tell people to leave, But did you have homegirls?
Speaker 7: No, nobody well, nobody really told me to leave. I would be I know I've been the fuck out of TAM's air a lot of my friends because I really was trying to talk myself into staying a lot of the time, right, I was talking about and knowing I need to get the fuck up out of there.
Speaker 5: But that's why I said, I.
Speaker 7: Have a very high tolerance for a bullshit and I just need somebody who want tolerate my ship the same way.
Speaker 3: Like that's just it, Like what's some of your.
Speaker 5: You told you up? I've be flirting and I don't like chatty patty ass niggas. No I need. I need my nigga to be very serious. You know what I'm saying. I do.
Speaker 7: I like to have I like to be with somebody I can have a conversation with. I'm a conversationalist, right, I want to have somebody.
Speaker 5: We could do a meeting out of minds. We in the best smoking.
Speaker 7: Weed, we're talking about, esoteric ship we're talking about and a knocky we talk about all the things, right, I want that type of That's what kept me with my ex, like conspiracy share all the things like we're like, oh, this should go down we got the food truck, we got a hold stove in this bitch, and we got to run whatever we got to do.
Speaker 5: Like that's what kept me there because I know he would would protect me.
Speaker 4: Right, that's fine.
Speaker 8: But a lot of a lot of dudes sliding your DMO just for that alone.
Speaker 5: Hold on, let me put this discussion.
Speaker 7: I don't fuck with them niggas in the conscious community because they be conscious pimping.
Speaker 5: They be out here for and that'sing women with words.
Speaker 7: And I'm so small these two smart bitches okay on this podcast cannot be easily finessed with words.
Speaker 4: The whole taps with the whole taps, with the capital agent.
Speaker 5: And no money.
Speaker 1: No, Honestly, when a man says ground Grand Rising, I'll be like, okay, you know what, anyone I like, You're the only one I received that from.
Speaker 4: I used to love. I used to love Grand Rising, Rich Rising. I used to love.
Speaker 3: Until I started hearing some of the lamest most like toxic dirty niggas saved.
Speaker 5: But even.
Speaker 7: Good morning, even the world, whole tap has been sucked up because whole tap literally means I come in peace.
Speaker 5: So I can't even I.
Speaker 7: Can't even be a whole tap because y'all holds out here.
Speaker 5: A whole bunch of women.
Speaker 4: Nah niggas, They niggas. The antainted so much it ain't even fucking funny. Sh